Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Dec 13, 2017 4:46 PM
May 2015
I personally would have thrown my dryer out the window ! :P :D
Dec 13, 2017 5:34 PM

Jan 2014
I was happy with the anime until the last 3 episodes where it went where they kept teasing us with an inevitable romance with no real conflict or dilemma other than the cliche situation where the MC couldn't god dang confess to the woman after all those episodes of soul searching. But an implicit confession by holding her hands awkwardly... it didn't directly conclude the romance with them becoming a couple, but it's quiet clear they're ganna hook up - however I can see them falling into that cliche that stretched anime fall into where the hand holding wasn't explicit enough for either one to confirm their emotions so they swept it off to the side.

In the end it was the best ending but mainly because they packed themselves into a corner where they had to do a high school genre subtle romance ending to keep with the establish environment where they had some awkward skinship and a very formal meeting where they acted like kids in terms of their reactions and not the 24+ year old they are so we could give em a "D'aawww that's cute!" and forget they pretty much lead us on to think it was going to be a spicy complicated romance and affair, with Sakurai's his best friend getting close to morioka, the whole her quitting work fiasco and them developing character who never really saw much use in the main plot...

Someone asked me who would liked this ending. I says
People who like light hearted cutesy romances between adults who act like high schoolers I guess

I'm guessing the OVA will either cement the romance or develop characters they introduced, developed and then left idle.
Gimme a Llama on DeviantArt: https://rayaxe2.deviantart.com/
Be who you wanna be ~ Barbie girl
Dec 13, 2017 9:27 PM

Jan 2013
Can't believe it's already over! One of the biggest surprises of this season, absolutely loved it!
A true happy end! So happy for both of them!
A big thank you to Koiwai, for what he did. First, i thought that he was trying to take Moriko for him but no... he was just a very good bro, if it wasn't for him i don't think they would ever meet xD
Oh and btw, that moment when Sakurai didn't release her hand and grabbed it even stronger! What a great moment.
It was such a great and pleasant run, now i hope there will be a few OVA's ;)
8-9/10
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 14, 2017 8:23 AM

Jan 2016
Homare Koiwai is the best anime character of The YEAR!!
Dec 14, 2017 8:58 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Brilliant show, but a little lacking final few episodes, in my opinion.
Personally, I adored this show immensely while it was airing especially because the first few astonishing episodes piqued my interests instantly. From then on, it built up the hype and inevitable factor notch up and consistently delivered but, in the final few episodes, it didn’t quite live up to it although I, for one, was somewhat satisfied by the end of the show. Only if Sakurai was a bit more manlier, we could have seen a whole different ending here. Lol, but I think it’s fine this way nevertheless. Morioka, on the other hand, remained the pessimist and that made me like her character a lot more than the others. As for the other characters such as Lilac(real form) whom we got to see very few times, likewise for Pokotarou and Fujimoto, it was a great cast but each of these individuals in my opinion got far too little screentime. If I’m not mistaken, Lilac seems to have a thing for Fujimoto and I’d love to see that although chances are that it will not happen probably anyway.
Overall though, it was a great show and one that I wasn’t expecting much of, but delivered brilliantly. Can’t wait to see the OVA, or rather Episode 11 now. Please do no disappoint me!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 14, 2017 9:27 AM

Dec 2012
They're so cute together OMG

<3

10/10!

Underrated gem. I hope they ended with a kiss

Dec 14, 2017 5:41 PM

Sep 2011
Man, what a cute final episode :3 And a happy ending!
I especially liked that mirror scene, with their characters being their reflection. It's small and not "original", but a smart thing to use.

I liked this anime quite a lot. I'm happy it wasn't your usual ecchi and "they never actually get together"-type of anime. It being about an MMO is a big bonus, especially since it wasn't about them being trapped in there >.> Another good part was them being adults, and not high school students, which is kind of a rare thing with such a genre.

I would easily give this anime a 9/10, but the middle episodes brought it down for me, all because of Koiwai. I know he meant well, and he had his good moments, but he went in a seriously wrong way about trying to help Sakurai. I mean seriously, if you want to support your friend with a girl, don't act like you want to date the same girl! And not just once, he "joked" with this the entire series, even going on a date with her and starting playing the game. It's kind of like playing with Morioka's feelings of finding somebody who appears nice and would support her hobby, while actually he doesn't care much about her... The same with Sakurai, who he teased with all this.
Like I said, I know he didn't mean anything bad with this, but this was just stupid... :/ It was really annoying. There are countless other ways he could have arranged them meeting (like he did here at the park) and getting Sakurai to tell her about his feelings and all that.

It's unfortunate that parts of the middle episodes were more annoying than enjoyable because of this, but still, the first 3-4 episodes and the last 2-3 episodes are great, so I'll give it an 8/10. Hopefully we might see a sequel in the future, with more awkward dating :D but with less drama (at least not love triangle type).
Dec 14, 2017 8:05 PM

Mar 2008
i want an alternative story with the other guild members!!! not a sequel, their inocent and timid love is perfect for the characters.

There is a lot of good characters that become the background of these two, and deserve their own history.
Dec 15, 2017 5:33 AM

Sep 2013
This was a cute series. Loved the episode. Looks like moriko succeeded in overcoming her anxiety.
Dec 15, 2017 4:20 PM

Feb 2015
This has been a really good anime overall. 8/10

- The whole idea of relations in real life contrasting with in-game ones has been interesting throughout
- The romance has developed really naturally and in a mostly satisfying way. It's gotten ample screen time and they're likeable characters
- The supporting characters weren't fleshed out enough though. We never got any good developments for Kanbe, Lilac was revelealed in real life but they did nothing with her, and the rest of the guild were never revealed. I mean, obviously they can't develop every supporting character, but the final episodes dragged a little by just stumbling through Moriko and Yuuta's moments together. The big, exciting reveal of Sakurai being Lilly perhaps came too soon since the final part didn't escalate things much further.
- Okay I just said a lot of negative stuff but overall this has been a really good anime. Likable characters, unique-ish premise, pretty good quality as something made by another new studio, definitely recommendable.
Dec 16, 2017 8:10 AM

Oct 2015
eh it was okay. The first episode was bad but after that it went smoothly. I liked Lily's VA a lot and I love osomatsu's voice as well not a fan of morioka's character as a whole. It was fun at times and boring sometimes but it's still pretty solid 6/10
Dec 16, 2017 8:19 AM
Apr 2015
Guys can i know what is the name of the soundtrack, when both of them want to enter the house with the box?
Dec 16, 2017 11:28 AM

Jul 2013
Did they....hold hands at the end?

H-How L-Lewd...how could they show that without censoring
Dec 16, 2017 2:40 PM

Feb 2017
Woauh!!! There's another episode they graced us with! You guys should go watch episode 11. I'm watching it right now! <3
" I and the public know What all schoolchildren learn,
Those to whom evil was done Do evil in return " W. H. Auden

Dec 17, 2017 9:36 AM
Jul 2008
@luigi-dude
she's buying bitcoin when it was low, now she's making $1000 a month!

Hibikase said:
luigi-dude said:
An "okay" ending, I won't lie and say the ending wasn't cute, it was and I'm glad Mori and Sakurai are together.... but we didn't get a kiss which loses a point. What's worse is that we could have HAD one, we could have had the development necessary for a kiss if the show didn't drag its ass with a useless attempt at love triangle drama from episodes 4-7. Koiwai turns out to be a bro which means 3 episodes of skirting around the issue, date prep, and the dates were wasted time.

Imagine if Mori just ACCEPTED Sakurai's hospital invitation or met him at the convenience store instead of Koiwai, the two could have dated in episode 5, became a couple by episode 8, and kissed in 10 wrapping things up in a bow covering Mori's trauma and her Recovery.....

Yeah, which brings us to the 2nd lost point, HOW IS MORI PAYING FOR ANYTHING, How is she living as a NEET? This is unresolved, we got no resolution as per the nature of her quitting her job, and she clearly states how she was cutting into savings to pay for game money... soooooo where did that go? She doesn't have a job and is still technically in NEET status even by the end...

Hindsight is 20/20, but I said before I wouldn't let the show off the hook by not ending shit, it dicked around in the middle and wasted valuable time that could have given us more insight into the guild members or Mori herself... What happens to Kanbe and Lilac who had a crush on him? What traumatized Mori so much about her job that caused her to have a nightmare in episode 2?? Oh well, no answers but I guess we got a few images of Sakurai and Mori holding hands.

This show will make a good lesson for who NOT to do mid-season in a short show, the key is to Stay ON TRACK with the established couple and wrap things up nicely in a little bow by the series end. Read the Manga isn't an acceptable answer, and whatever the OVA turns out to be is still just an OVA and not apart of this broadcast. Overall a lack of direction mid-season spelled mediocrity for this show... still a cute romance and I love that it fought a few cliche's by making the best friend a Wingman and by clearing up the MMO confusion between Mori and Skurai by episode 8. However, this "okay ending" caps off an "okay" show that had more promise in its concept.

Plot contrivances and lack of focus...ruin shows. Recovery of an MMO Junkie started with such an original and refreshing premise. What kind of anime can you think of these days that have a female NEET main character that isn't in highschool? Everything this show holds in the beginning has a lot of potential to be great, but it simply just didn't go far enough in any direction.

The overall art style also looks and feels pretty bland, which just becomes increasingly more noticeable as the show goes on. The side-characters that I initially thought were pretty interesting eventually either became forgotten or written off as one-note characters towards the end. The soundtrack, aside from the brilliantly catchy opening that synced well with the visuals, is also utterly forgettable.

I can't even say the ending is satisfying even though the Morioka and Sakurai got together... simply because their character chemistry is so lacking (I actually preferred their interaction back when they were online as Hayashi and Lily). I just feel like a romantic relationship like this would not ever last. The fact that these people are full grown adults that are still embarrassed to admit to going on DATE is quite pathetic in its own right. Also, Morioka and Sakurai kind of seem a little TOO awkward around each other. Some may call this "cute," but for me, it just makes the second half of this show hard to watch because of the cringe factor.

Also, the repeated gag of Morioka and Sakurai being interrupted by Morioka's stomach growling or some arbitrary noise in the background before an interaction that could possibly ADVANCE their relationship plot-wise could occur is utterly egregious (in the fcking FINALE episode, this happened like... 3 times). Like... wtf happened to the tight, intriguing writing of the first 3-4 episodes?

The only thing I can give this show credit for is its decently original premise. Too bad these occasional sparks of originality and intrigue just become more few and far between as the show progresses, ultimately cumulating to one of the most awkwardly paced and directed last episodes ever.

Meh. 6.2/10

Agreed with you.. Too bad the side characters did not have any story after first few episodes..

Even though she's a NEET now, everyone seems to forgot that she used to be an office worker. That's why her NEET like attitude is not understandable to me.

I also agree with Hayashi and Lily. The order is
Hayashi X Lily > Harth X Yuki > Sakurai X Morioka > Koiwai X Sakurai > Kanbe X Lily

If you like show similiar to this, I recommend RE-Life. It is quite interesting from start to end, the side characters are also important part of the story. It's also serialized in Comico.
Dec 17, 2017 3:39 PM

Jul 2009
I don't really have anything to say about this episode ... it wrapped up nicely and yes, they finally sorted out their feelings (mostly) and are going on a "date" of sorts and Moriko gets reassurance from Sakurai ... but yeah, I don't really have anything much to say because well, nothing much happened >_<

So honestly I was expecting a little more out of this anime, and while I liked the MMORPG aspect, the romance didn't do it for me. It felt too much like every other (high school) romance and I didn't really feel too much "adultness" about the characters. Sound was OK, art was a bit messy at times, so nothing stood out there for me. Honestly, while at least there was progress on the romance front, I felt other things were too coincidental, like how they played the same MMORPG and stuff like that. I would have liked more focus on other characters, especially the guild members. Why would they show them in "real life" for like one scene then do nothing with it?! What's the point?! >_< Suffice to say I enjoyed the first couple of episodes before gradually becoming less and less interested as the show went on. So, overall? "Meh." 6/10
Dec 17, 2017 6:31 PM
Jul 2017
I'm giving this a 6/10. When a show like "Gamers!" gets childish it's OK because it's about kids. Net-juu is about people in their 30s but it still fell for the same old coincidence and romance tropes, even though it was dealing with issues such as career and self-identity, gender expectations, computer-mediated relationships, etc. This show had a likeable main character, some relateable MMORPG moments, and a good soundtrack. But the story was severely lacking.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Dec 18, 2017 8:30 PM
Jul 2018
I liked this show alot because decent finale two episode and every episode there was a sense of improvement. 8/10 from me. Very satisfied even though it was too simple at times and their chemistry was always kept me interested the whole time! (maybe because due to their age? Also I found Sakuragi's character very realistic imo) Time to watch OVA material~
Dec 18, 2017 10:45 PM
Mar 2017
I wish there were more :'( It felt like it just got warm and fuzzy inside but then abruptly ended. Back to the cold hard reality of mine..

Damn i really wished romantic anime would stop being all about missunderstandings n such and then only 1-3 episodes of "this is love huh?" and then just end. I want one that lasts on the good shit. "My love story" is the only one i've seen that gets over the initial stuff fast and spends more time on the actual relationship. Oh yeah, actual adults instead of teens all the time are welcomed too.
Dec 19, 2017 2:03 AM
Mar 2017
Lily is so damn cute.... not just her face, her whole caracter setting is fucking great. In my opinion she is by far the best female caracter ever beside Rias gremory.....

Thanks a lot whoever made this epic caracter... :)

P.S. I want season 2.........
Spiral_Rex777Dec 19, 2017 2:07 AM
Dec 20, 2017 11:29 AM

Sep 2009
YOU HAD ONE JOB SAKURAI, TO BE A MAN!
And how could you invite koiwai wtf =/
MortalMelancholyDec 20, 2017 11:34 AM
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Dec 20, 2017 6:09 PM
Aug 2017
EvianBubble said:
I don't really have anything to say about this episode ... it wrapped up nicely and yes, they finally sorted out their feelings (mostly) and are going on a "date" of sorts and Moriko gets reassurance from Sakurai ... but yeah, I don't really have anything much to say because well, nothing much happened >_<

So honestly I was expecting a little more out of this anime, and while I liked the MMORPG aspect, the romance didn't do it for me. It felt too much like every other (high school) romance and I didn't really feel too much "adultness" about the characters. Sound was OK, art was a bit messy at times, so nothing stood out there for me. Honestly, while at least there was progress on the romance front, I felt other things were too coincidental, like how they played the same MMORPG and stuff like that. I would have liked more focus on other characters, especially the guild members. Why would they show them in "real life" for like one scene then do nothing with it?! What's the point?! >_< Suffice to say I enjoyed the first couple of episodes before gradually becoming less and less interested as the show went on. So, overall? "Meh." 6/10

I agree completely. I sat there thinking: What was the point of setting up these two as being late 20s early 30s, if they are going to act like high schoolers or children? The story was really lacking depth, where it easily could've delved into a great many of things. All the backstory of her career, all the side characters, and their search for identity in an mmo world were all thrown away by the end. It just left me going "well I guess they held hands?" (they could've at least kissed). The show started good, and slowly deteriorated into a story that didn't really say anything. That being said, it wasn't bad, just could've been more.
Dec 22, 2017 10:34 AM

Oct 2013
I love this show so much too bad it ends in a blink of an eye. 10 Episodes is way too short to cover such great story. I was waiting for a love confession the entire time but they're both holding hands in the end so that counts as a start of a relationship i guess ? since they are adults they'd skip the formality and let the action speak for itself.

I was worrying about love triangle and Koiwai being a douche, but so glad he helped Sakurai to get closer with Morioka, i commend him for that. I'm still curious about the person who plays Nico the blonde girl that looks like Alice from Wonderland, also Lilac in real life, so much potentials for 2nd season

Overall score 8/10, onto the OVA

Dec 23, 2017 6:01 PM

Feb 2014
Hm... good and enjoyable mix of mmo and real life relantionship.
I think this anime is the one that went deeper in that aspect compared to some others and did it good.

A solid 8/10 (a 9/10 wouldn't be unfair).

Btw, I confess that I didn't know this had just 10 episodes... when I went to download the 11 I was... "what?! where is it?" lol... it was a surprising figuring out that this had just 10 episodes and that it was the end.

Well, at least it has a sequel special episode (known as episode 11) ^^ time to watch it.

Dec 24, 2017 1:26 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
A fairly satisfying ending. Morimori and Sakurai are getting closer and closer, I wouldn't have minded a kiss, but I know that's not what the series was really going for.

This was a dark horse that really came into its own, and probably surprised everyone. Morimori obviously being the star of the show here. It hit a number of cliches on the way, but its charming characters and different take on MMOs kept me interested and engaged. Overall, lots of fun; I'd love to see more. 8/10
Dec 24, 2017 11:46 PM

Aug 2015
For the last two episodes I was practically yelling at the screen "stick it in"

smh

Overall, it was probably longer than it needed to be at 10 episodes since the plot was so thin. I was actually expecting a love triangle between Kanbe/convience store kid, Sakurai and Morimori-chan

Enjoyable mostly
Dec 26, 2017 2:59 PM

Sep 2014
Cute wholesome romcom without the genre's typical drama. Just cute adults doing cute things. I liked it. Now it's time to watch the special episode.
Dec 26, 2017 10:03 PM

Aug 2007
Really enjoyed seeing Moriko and Sakurai slowly grow closer together throughout the show. Their interactions both in-game and IRL were just the cutest. The hi-jinks within the game were fun too and the depiction of various MMO mechanics and social nuances felt authentic. There's been very few anime that leave a smile on my face throughout viewing for as long as this one has.

As for complaints, I thought the fact that Sakurai was not only Lily but that Harth character too was too much as far as coincidences go. I think just the Hayashi/Lily connection was more than enough (Harth/Yuki could've been utilized in a different way). That said, this didn't bother me as much as it would in lesser shows because I enjoyed virtually everything else about the series quite a lot.

This gets an 8/10, but in terms of personal enjoyment, definitely edges closer to 9. Overall I loved it and eagerly await a 2nd season.
JG_WezzDec 26, 2017 10:11 PM
Dec 26, 2017 11:31 PM

Sep 2015
I binged watched this out of boredom and was surprised at how much I enjoyed this. Although short it was a good series. Gave it an 8 out of 10. Some people complained about not getting a kiss and going as far as complaining that people in there late twenties can't seal the deal XD. However some people are more shy than others and if both characters are major neet gamers who have never had a relationship I would say the summoning the courage to hold hands was a nice ending touch :)
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Dec 30, 2017 9:36 AM

Sep 2013
Wow, talk about a lackluster finale. This show had a fun streak with some mature depressive vibes but wtf was this cringefest ep? Their social awkwardness had small part in that cheesy interaction.Although I hoped Koiwai was a better balance for her, still her 'fated' partner is pretty ok. Best part was Morimori but still, a good show gripped with dissapointing few last eps. 7/10
Dec 31, 2017 1:21 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending! Really love these two and their relation development! Wanted to see more and an actual confession or some kind, but that hand holding alone was already very lovely!

Really enjoyed this series from start till end and this being my 4000th anime entree I can say that it was a right pick!

Looking forwards for the extra episode!
Jan 2, 2018 4:16 PM

Oct 2015
Very good ep, but I wished Sakurai did confess to Mori-Mori but I guess season 2 would be worthless. But I doubt season 2 will bring it that much, because not much is expected except they will go out. I must say I didn't feel this anime much but I ended up loving it and its characters.

Even though short I loved it, because it showed sometimes love can be found in strange places in this case online gaming. I bet game freaks and romantics loved this one.

Any way 8/10 and will hop on the special.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 2, 2018 9:58 PM
Sep 2015
It was pretty interesting anime, but really left you hanging at the end. I just wish there was just more of them developing their relationship.

I agree, i wishing that they would have developed the side characters to especially if they introduce them but never doing anything about them.

I'm not sure where the manga left off. Can anybody tell us in if it went anywhere in the manga or was it a disappointing ending as well.

And I also agree with one of the reviewers that Relife is a wonderful anime I even own that on DVD as well.
Jan 3, 2018 10:42 AM

Jul 2009
Who would have known Sakurai is a perv?! LOL
I wonder if Morioka will try to find a job now. It was so good, too bad it's over.
Jan 3, 2018 10:43 AM

Oct 2013
Pretty run-of-the-mill ending, but still a cute enough way to finalize the show. I think the manga is still publishing, so this concluded as well as it could have.

Man, I really loved the first 7 episodes because everything felt so genuine and believable, but it's like by episode 8 the "Cup of Cute" filled to the brim and slowly began overflowing. The last couple episodes were too over the top for my tastes.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 7, 2018 12:14 PM

May 2015
Worst series of the season. Mediocre in all aspects, and it even wastes ep11 and ep AR that could have been used to go further in the story or present any other members of the guild irl. (They never introduce some of the people that appear in the ed song)
To be honest, I didn't even realize ep 10 was the last episode. It felt like any other episode with nothing interesting going on.
5/10
Disgusted by the almost 8/10 that this series gets from MAL.
Jan 7, 2018 5:00 PM

Jun 2013
I thought it was nice lighthearted show and a bit different from the typical Netoge anime. It definitely gives an otome vibe with the whole introverted female protagonist and multiple male characters. But the awkwardness and coincidences did feel a little exaggerated. Still I think the development of the characters is done quite well despite having 10 episodes.
Jan 9, 2018 7:52 PM

Mar 2012
It was too much of a fairy tale for me. But even before going into that, how the hell did we go from a story about a neet who quit her job and plays MMOs all day, with lots of rather meaningful topics to expand on to a cutesy love story?

Anyways, yeah...it's not even so much as a like a single, minor coincidence even

Story time!

Basically Yuuta and Moriko used to be close gamers from another MMO several years prior and somehow live incredibly close to each other. Then, Yuuta is convinced Moriko is that person from years past due to how a character model looks, despite the fact we're talking about MMOs here, where fashion wars doesn't come into play when you start out, so it's near impossible for him to go from Point A to Point backwards R, from seeing a level 1 character model with similiar characteristics.

Then, Moriko is able to conclude Yuuta is probably that same childhood friend from using the same character name. Then top the odds that the two had been playing the same new MMO, on the same server, in the same guild, unknowingly too. Each one of these coincidences is basically a 1/million shot alone. It's just not at all realistic.

At least the coincidence with the circumstances surrounding Kowai and Moriko's date was actually a realistic coincidence since he had enough knowledge to, realistically, come to that conclusion that Hayashi could be Moriko.

Anyways....
I'll definitely say this had a really great English dub though.
What had some potential in the start really just turned into just another average anime.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jan 9, 2018 10:53 PM
Jan 2018
Episode 11 Just caneout go and check it out its not bad but its half filler that may sound confusing but youll kniw when you watch the newest episode I watch anime on chrunchyroll premeum
Jan 9, 2018 10:54 PM
Jan 2018
Episode 11 Just came out go and check it out its not bad but its half filler that may sound confusing but you'll know when you watch the newest episode I watch anime on chrunchyroll premium that how i found out that it aured already
Jan 11, 2018 8:11 AM

Aug 2015
Only 10 episodes? Really i watch the 10th without knowing was the last one feels bad. Totally open for new seasons and i hope we get one

"The fate of humanity will be determined in this very moment! SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO!"
Jan 14, 2018 10:17 AM

Dec 2012
Sweet ending to end this romance. It's sure that they are gonna end up together :).

Net-juu no Susume is a very good anime about online relationship, it reminded me the day when I used to play MMORPG. It was always enjoyable and funny to watch their cute interactions.
Jan 16, 2018 6:48 AM

Nov 2016
had a fun ride overall, tons of comedy and whatnot. i was actually hoping koiwai was going to be the bad guy, but he turned out to be the real MVP.

the pacing felt too fast IMHO.
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Jan 19, 2018 8:27 PM

Mar 2012
This isn't a masterpiece by any means, but it's a nice, cute romance series with a lot of heart in it. They will surely get together at some point--but this was a good point to end. Can't complain. Although a second season with Moriko stepping back into the world with Sakurai's encouragement and support would be nice.
Jan 30, 2018 5:34 PM

Jul 2016
This show was so frickin' moe~!
Feb 5, 2018 9:44 AM
Jul 2018
So, i finished the anime a few minutes ago, but, this anime is not 10 chapters, is 11 (Is not the OVA)
Feb 25, 2018 9:34 PM
Jun 2016
I loved it and it has a nice flow of romance.so sad to see it end but I hope there will be a second season. they should have made the atmosphere a little more mature but otherwise from that it was a great finale.
Silver-Seraphim1Feb 25, 2018 9:45 PM
Mar 3, 2018 6:00 AM

Nov 2011
Wow this show got me in all the heartstrings. Literally was cheering at my monitor at the end there.
Mar 4, 2018 10:13 PM

Jun 2017
Underwhelming~
Loved the show, but HANDHOLDING, really?
(@_____@)
Apr 6, 2018 1:07 AM

Dec 2015
Morioka and Sakurai really tired me out in this episode, they were so panicky and said "I'm sorry" every five seconds, I just can't...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2017

164 by mjjones0 »»
May 16, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

178 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

186 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

155 by Forum »»
Feb 15, 8:23 AM

» The kind of ending I really hate

mufarari - Feb 7

4 by Musanka »»
Feb 9, 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.