Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2016 11:39 AM

Dec 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This second part gathered all the serious matches. They deleted a lot of scenes about the characters development, but I expected that. Anyway, the matches were amazing and it was great to see again Karasuno in action.

Good recap and I was able to take several screenshots like the last scene when Kageyama and Hinata get up in front of Takeda
Nov 12, 2016 12:06 AM

Jan 2015
[quote=Sakaitsu message=48390887]THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
This second part gathered all the serious matches. They deleted a lot of scenes about the characters development, but I expected that. Anyway, the matches were amazing and it was great to see again Karasuno in action.

Good recap and I was able to take several screenshots like the last scene when Kageyama and Hinata get up in front of Takeda

Where did you watch the Movie 2? :3
Since I can't find it on the internet, how did you manage to watch it, living in Japan? :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Nov 12, 2016 1:23 AM

Dec 2012
No no ^^, I watched it in vostfr (french subtitles), but I can't remember where I downloaded it.
If you want to watch it, go on: Streaming site and search "HAIKYUU!! - FILMS".
Sep 23, 2017 3:33 PM
May 2015
[quote=Ultimatedeath message=48541677]
Sakaitsu said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Where did you watch the Movie 2? :3
Since I can't find it on the internet, how did you manage to watch it, living in Japan? :3

This is a pretty late response (almost a year late lol) but there's now a torrent for it, if you'd like.

https://nyaa.si/view/961944
Aug 8, 2018 12:48 PM

Feb 2013
The walls of Date were destroyed but they couldn't defeat Aoba, damn it all!
Oct 5, 2018 7:46 AM
Aug 2018
Perfect to show Seijou's victory.
Jan 5, 2020 4:04 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
A lot of omissions this time around but the focus on the main matches made this enjoyable nonetheless!

Dunno if I should give this a 6 or a 7 so I'll just settle with a 6.5-ish for now.

Unlike the 1st Movie, no new scenes in this recap movie which is a little bit of a bummer but there's no helping that considering how it'd to cover in just an hour and thirty.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 26, 2020 10:40 AM

Aug 2017
Slightly better than the first, they keep most important aspects of the two matches without the need to rush. The second half of the first season of Haikyuu! is more direct than the first half so the omitted parts don't feel so obvious as the first recap. 6/10

_MushiRock11_ said:
A lot of omissions this time around but the focus on the main matches made this enjoyable nonetheless!

Dunno if I should give this a 6 or a 7 so I'll just settle with a 6.5-ish for now.

Unlike the 1st Movie, no new scenes in this recap movie which is a little bit of a bummer but there's no helping that considering how it'd to cover in just an hour and thirty.

There's a new scene in this movie too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvgWFIwsf6w&list=PLxCS-ZbKPd_5BPcceKeVTxBobhM5vRvNi&index=3
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 26, 2020 11:04 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017

Oh right, thanks!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 30, 10:10 AM

Aug 2018
Another very good recap, they lost, but it's okay.

More topics from this board

» Preview

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2015

1 by violity »»
Oct 31, 2016 6:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.