Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 12, 2015 11:09 PM
Feb 2015
Nothing257 said:
This anime was good till a point but now that its story has flopped and the only good thing about it now, is its art i think it is way more boring than before.
2/5

its getting even more interesting and hillarious now.... -_-
Mar 13, 2015 12:10 AM

Mar 2013
The conflicts in this show are so stupid. Eriri's being a brat and basically saying Tomoya's not allowed to like anyone else's doujins ever, and also saying that he's dick for even introducing another girl to a game she introduced him to in the first place, which is... excessively ridiculous. Then Tomoya's only comeback to this is basically "yeah, well you ignored me once when we were 5" which is a whole new level of fucking moronic unto itself.

Real talk though, as much of a brat as Eriri is, Tomoya's such a flavour of annoying stuck up prick that I'm surprised she ever stopped ignoring him.
Mar 13, 2015 1:04 AM
Jan 2012
Well, I'm glad things were settles, more or less. And happy that Eriri appeared plenty, despite the fact it was arguing for the most part.

But God dammit Utaha, why'd you have to say something about it?
Mar 13, 2015 2:16 AM

May 2013
Utaha and those legs tho. O.O

Eriri fanservice and a little bit of drama after that. Their reasoning wasn't that difficult to catch. Even so, it was nice to see them getting along even when they said that they're still not apologizing to each other. I like Eriri's resolve of the matter.
Mar 13, 2015 2:37 AM

Dec 2012
I love the work of the seiyuus, this episode flew so fast. Eriri and Tomoya have unpleasant memories, but that's why their relationship is different.
Mar 13, 2015 3:34 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
You know.....
Utaha is fine too, especially after seeing what she was doing in the bed :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 13, 2015 6:32 AM

Jan 2013
I wasn't expecting Tomoya to "snap" like that against Eriri.
Only two more to go uh... that's sad.
Mar 13, 2015 7:13 AM

Feb 2014
Utaha and her accurate "Fourth Wall" line was perfectly timed. Impressive as ever, as well as her thighs though. =D

The fanservice for Eriri was beautifly done too. Hawt Damn!!!

I guess the argument between Eriri and Tomoya was inevitable. Tomoya's comebacks were a bit weak at times, but he was right to criticize Eriri for her selfish reasons for Tomoya praising other doujinshi's works and not her work too.

Despite them not apologizing to each other, they seem to have found some middle ground where they can put their differences aside and focus on more important objectives now. =)

Blessing software = Megumi software. Clever thinking Tomoya, but with Utaha around, you're not getting away with that one mow! XD
Mar 13, 2015 7:29 AM

Aug 2013
Eriri won many points in this episode, not only for fanservice scenes, but for all the sentimentality that showed, I had not seen her very highlighted however now she will draw much more attention

It seems that a lot will still happen between Tomoya and Eriri, but I liked the way with that a phrase he changed the Eriri behavior, and like a punch to demonstrate the determination, she grew as a character ..

Katou and Utaha were also good participation, Utaha with the strange attitudes and Katou that with an expression unusual already draws much attention

Looking forward to the final episodes ..

Mar 13, 2015 8:22 AM

Apr 2013
good episode, I liked how they shouted at each other an Tomoya actually stated his opinion and told her how pissed off he is, instead of having a cliché conversation with apologizing and all of that^^

dat Utaha though
Mar 13, 2015 8:34 AM

Sep 2014
Utaha senpai almost as good as kato but kato is waifu
Mar 13, 2015 9:08 AM

Dec 2012
9:09 LOL

Mar 13, 2015 9:39 AM

Oct 2011
Utaha breaking the 4th wall : )

Aki and Eriri moment made me cry T__T

Kirito, Dandy, Shinichi, Leafa, Anri, Gintoki, Ryuko, and Diane at Summer Comiket.

It would have been funny if Aki bumped into the Kirito cosplayer XDD

Michiru next week YAY!!!!!!
Mar 13, 2015 10:32 AM

Mar 2014
Oh so they were fighting for something trivial.... Can't these people get a grip !!

Other than that everything is great (especially) the fanservice
Mar 13, 2015 10:58 AM

Jun 2013
Really good episode even though theyve focused another episode on the worst character
Mar 13, 2015 1:35 PM

Oct 2007
These rock bottom standards man.....

BlurredVision18 said:
This show has gone way down hill since episode 6. That art Eriri sent to Izumi was funny. The rest was really sudden and pretty bland. The fourth wall breaking and parodying sim tropes mixed with melodrama and unnecessary fan service is really uninteresting. I was hoping this would improve, that it was just in a little slump......

At least a rare sensible post. I'd add to it by saying that every time I bother to check out anything from this show I'm struck in particular by just how much worse the art quality looks compared to the LN's artwork which as far as I can tell is the only remotely well done thing about Saekano as a franchise period. I mean granted you can't expect an LN adaptation TV series to be animated at that level of detail outside of maybe something done by Sunrise Studio 8, but even by A-1 standards the drop off is steep and makes the likes of iDOLM@STER look like a 1:1 conversion in comparison. That's nothing to say for the animation quality which as is often the case with A-1 is inconsistent and all over the goddamn place and quite often within the same episodes. This episode in particular seemed to be animated at a lower clipped frame rate or something, but then some episodes you'll have things like a character putting on pantyhose at high frame rate for no discernible or logical reason or for them to attempt a similar shot in this episode and have it come off at an awkward frame rate. You pretty much sum up what's pretty obviously wrong with the story and character content itself though so need to go into detail on that aside from noting that it's just really trivial and bland bog standard LN fare from the subject matter right down to how the characters dialogue is written so awkwardly and unnaturally. I've often hated the translation of dialogue based LN stuff to the animation medium because aside from it often being boring and curiously assured of it's own clever wittiness pretty much nobody talks like LN characters tend to...like ever.
PeacingOutMar 13, 2015 1:51 PM
Mar 13, 2015 2:42 PM

Oct 2012
Their (non)reconciliation was weird but I liked how they made it different from usual run-of-a-mill cliches on the other hand.
Not the best one but I still enjoyed this episode.
Mar 13, 2015 7:22 PM

Dec 2011
Gosh. Utaha in bed... and of course her breaking the 4th wall lines.

I now have a new appreciation of Eriri now. >.<
Really like that Tomoya has thrown all of his angst against Eriri.

And like the last bit. I am laughing like Iori. :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2015 7:28 PM

Apr 2012
Aki get rekt two times XD

Katou blush :3

Nice to know about Aki and Eriri past.

overall nice episode.

Mar 13, 2015 7:36 PM

Mar 2009
Dem legs tho.
Mar 13, 2015 8:33 PM

Apr 2014
Hahaha!
Utaha sniffing Tomoya bed sheet.
Eriri and Tomoya past...I don't know which side is right, well they are both at fault.
But in truth, I would say it's Eriri fault.
Megumi :D calm as always lol.
Hello? Where are you Michiru?!
Mar 13, 2015 11:57 PM

Jan 2011
I liked how he told her off.
Mar 14, 2015 2:18 AM

Feb 2012
Aki isn't a wuss after all. He was able to talk against Eriri. She deserves all that! I mean, Aki shouldn't apologize. After what she did to Aki during their childhood days, she HAS to apologize to him. He protected her or their friendship, just to be shunned by her. B*tch much?!

Go Utaha! That bed scene! hahaha!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 14, 2015 3:00 AM

Dec 2013
Dem thighs XD

Loved this episode.

That argument had me surprisingly interested. What's even more surprising is that I found myself agreeing with Tomoya.

A like Eriri a lot more after this episode. Same with Tomoya for shouting back at her.
Mar 14, 2015 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
BlurredVision18 said:
This show has gone way down hill since episode 6. That art Eriri sent to Izumi was funny. The rest was really sudden and pretty bland. The fourth wall breaking and parodying sim tropes mixed with melodrama and unnecessary fan service is really uninteresting. I was hoping this would improve, that it was just in a little slump......

+∞
Mar 14, 2015 7:06 AM

May 2014
Eriri Best Girl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2015 10:40 AM

Aug 2014
Utaha keep breaking the fourth wall! My sides! xDD

Stop.. the... Eriri.. Fanservice..!

And wow, what a way to solve the conflict, Tomoya. 11/10 Best Harem MC

Okay, now that Eriri's arc done, can we pleeeaaassee move on to Michiru's now..? She's in the OP like a main chara but she's only going to appear in like, 2 episodes..
Mar 14, 2015 11:29 AM

Dec 2013
Utaha at the beginning was fun, even if it was just for laughs. I don't understand how she got into Tomoya's bed without anyone knowing. Guess Kato just didn't care.

That said, everything panned out just like the story pretty much. I find it hilarious that he had to borrow that "princely" outfit from Rouge en Rouge. Talk about using you're competition, eh? Then going back to their old school to duke it out was great as well.

Eriri really had no excuse whatsoever to blame Tomoya for his choices and views. As an Otaku, he has every right to like whatever and whoever's work that he wants. If he doesn't like yours, then either you draw something better, or you give up. You don't bitch about how he should pick you based on "hard work you put in" and "length of time having known a person", her argument had zero logic. I'd never really liked Eriri's attitude much, but after she refused to apologize, my opinion of her just fell to new depths.

Two more episodes.... lets see how much they actually adapt...
L-RyoshiMar 14, 2015 11:39 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 14, 2015 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
a sentimental and emotional episode for both Eriri and Tomoya, especially their past revealed, i think this episode told us how important old memories encouraging us for better future, even we can learn from bad memories that ever happened and learn to try something more precious for our beloved persons

funny scene when Utaha came again next to Tomoya on his bed and sniffing Tomoya's blanket when she was alone xD

and of course, "Megumi Software" scene was priceless too xD

two more episode, there is no sign from Michiru, I hope she won't remain only on Episode 0 ..
Mar 14, 2015 6:39 PM

Jun 2014
Eriri needs to quit being best girl, god damn.
Mar 14, 2015 9:30 PM

Aug 2013
May have been Eriri's episode, but Utaha still stole the show.

The waking up next to Aki in bed & rolling around in his sheets.

Slapping herself and getting flustered when he complimented her.

All of it too cute.

The fanservice was alright. They threw in a lot of it, but it doesn't matter a whole lot when Eriri's body is even worlds below Izumi. If we get a scene like that with Izumi I'd be ecstatic. Or ANOTHER Utaha scene. I could never complain about that.

The argument between Aki and Eriri was pretty good. Though it was a bit nonsensical at some points. It was kind of intense, but it still doesn't come close to being as good as Hayami Saori's screaming emotional monologue as Hatoko from Inou battle.

The ending pre credits with Aki unknowingly naming the circle after Kato was hilarious. And the post credits scene with Eriri firing shots at Izumi was good too.
Mar 15, 2015 2:14 AM

Jun 2013
Dayum Tomoya countering by bringing up the past then Eriri countering his counter by playing the victim.

Really good episode. Utaha is a freak/best girl
Mar 15, 2015 4:02 AM
Mar 2013
So, I noticed a recurring theme underlying both confessions in ep6 and this episode.

Utaha had started to love him because he loved her work, which she wrote with all her soul, as if the work was projection of herself. Then she got rejected because he loved her dedication for writing novels but in his side the work and the creator of it is completely separated. He was disappointed when she asked him to read the last part of her novel, it's not unprofessional as a writer.

Notice he used non-polite form Japanese until this event, now he uses polite form. In his mind she was an superstar author he just wanted to talk as a fan boy, but he lost some respect for her talent so he now talks to her as if she is mere a senpai in his school. She was still unprofessional in front of him as she couldn't handle the interview with him.

By Kato's entrance she was very annoyed, as Kato had no talent and creating skill at all compared to her. But when he came to her to talk to rewriting the game's plan she understood he was just interested in Kato as his creator's view. She rediscovered what she loved about him was this enthusiasm to what he loves. Also she regained her pride as a creator realizing he was still trusting her talent for writing. Now she wants to be loved not through her work and talent, but by herself as a person. "Welcome to the world of the creator" is HER acknowledgement for him being just an creator in nature.

In the same sense but with slightly different flavor Izumi took part of Kato for Eriri's confession. Eriri complained for his admiration to Izumi, and thought he loved Izumi's talent and her work and felt abandoned albeit years of dedication to doujinshi.

However he didn't apologized for that, didn't distort his sense and love toward creator's talent and work, then required her to compete on the same ground of a creator. This time she understood and admitted that he viewed her creator's talent and her osananajimi relationship completely separately. Though she was denied as a creator at this moment he didn't abandoned herself as an osananajimi friend, and still encouraged to do more as a creator. This was very happy for her.

Those confession's dialog are somewhat obscurely scripted especially with eye-catching fan services, but I found it is great and clever when looked carefully inside the characters.
Engrish speaker
Mar 15, 2015 4:39 AM

May 2013
Eriri looked stunning this episode.

I almost cried during the arguing scene. Eriri's a nice girl but she just lets her emotions take control over her too easily. Her heart is in the right place.

Katou's relationship with Tomoya really seems to be like an actual girlfriend like the way she cooked for him, called over help when she saw he was in trouble, saw him off as he went to get Eriri back, it's nice.

Tomoya named the circle...Megumi Soft lol. She is his "main" heroine after all.

If anyone wins in the end, I hope it's Eriri or Katou.
Mar 15, 2015 10:02 AM

Sep 2009
Summarization of this episode:

"WAAAAAAAHHHH! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! ADDITIONAL WHINING! WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

Should probably get a doctor to look at that.
LindleMar 15, 2015 10:12 AM
Mar 15, 2015 10:39 AM
Jan 2015
dont really like this episode, tomoya is too loud!
Mar 15, 2015 3:02 PM

Aug 2008
Can't understand why the girls like this douche, don't see anything appealing about him at all.

At least though he isn't arguing with Utaha though. Not that Tomoya deserves her or anything.
Mar 15, 2015 11:12 PM

Feb 2010
So Eriri cleared. oohhhh
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Mar 16, 2015 1:11 PM

Jun 2014
Vindstot said:
Did anyone else notice this?

Shinichi, Diane, Leafa, Dandy and Kirito. So many references!

Holy shit you're right!
Mar 16, 2015 2:23 PM

Mar 2013
Couldnt stop laughing in this episode,

Tomoya - "What are you doing here, Utaha-senpai?...."
Utaha - "Because i had zero screen time in the last episode, obviously...."

I really like Eriri and Tomoya story -
"Shes a nerdy girl waiting for her otaku prince to arrive in his white
itasha and sweep her off her feet!..."

charming ending to this episode to :)

wasnt there suppose to be 1 more girl?
to bad only 2 episdoes left (which kinda make no sense?!?).
NisxMar 16, 2015 2:27 PM
Mar 17, 2015 2:28 PM
Jul 2018
AMAZING EPISODE!!!!

I don't understand why Aki is not playing with Utaha, or at least holding hand with Eriri... it would make the anime more harem and exciting :D
Mar 17, 2015 6:58 PM

Jul 2013
Wow can't believe there'd be an episode where Utaha is outshining Kato. She's just so marvelous in this episode. Her deadpan jokes remind me of Akari from Chaika and the way she smelled Tomoya's bed sheet was just lol XD also that laugh...

I mean okay, Kato is still the best girl but Utaha can hold her own even compared to any harem members from other anime. She's like the amalgamation of several awesome characters made into a unique flavor of her own.
Mar 18, 2015 2:26 PM

Aug 2012
Megumi software XD.
Mar 19, 2015 11:14 AM

Oct 2008
That was an awesome scene between Eriri and Tomoya. Full of rant!
2 episodes to go and still no Michiru.
On the end looks like Tomoya's ass was instantly handed to him! hahaha! "Megumi Software" pfffttt!!! hahah
I saw some references: from left to right
Kirito-RinShibuya-Dandy-MatoiRyuuko-Diane-Shinichi
Not sure: Sailor Moon? Gintoki? Suguha?

gswelcome said:
Can't understand why the girls like this douche, don't see anything appealing about him at all.

At least though he isn't arguing with Utaha though. Not that Tomoya deserves her or anything.

Maybe they are taking pity to the otakus and portray at least that there is still some tiny bit of hope in them. If not hope maybe a tiny bit of good attibutes?
matias067Mar 20, 2015 4:59 AM

Mar 19, 2015 5:30 PM

Jun 2010
This just proves Utaha is best girl, we need more Kuuderes in this world
I know my sig is kinda contradicting that witht he whole Osananajimi thing but what can I say, I'm a sucker to boobies.

apart from that it was entertaining as always.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Mar 20, 2015 7:52 PM

Mar 2008
God I love Eriri, best girl kind of tied with Kato. Such a great show.
Mar 21, 2015 7:16 AM

Jan 2014
DAAAMNN UTAHA
The moves are real.

Anyway, Eriri arc finished.
Next up is probably Michiru's.

So many references.
Also, I think I saw nudity in the poster at around the 8 minute mark. GG?!

Japan needs to allow polygamy.
Too much best girls.
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Mar 21, 2015 7:46 AM

Dec 2011
That bit after the ED. Brilliant.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 21, 2015 3:39 PM

Jan 2011
I'm really amazed by this episode, dem feelings!
Very good execution imo and this felt very well written.
I want moooreee!
Visualized said:
Japan needs to allow polygamy.
Too much best girls.

(◕ᴥ◕し)
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 21, 2015 3:43 PM

Feb 2013
That Eriri x Aki argument was great!
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

316 by Kcisdumb »»
May 4, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2015

108 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2015

224 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 3:45 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2015

163 by toralbabs »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.