Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 15, 2014 2:40 AM

Jun 2010
Silent7 said:
What kind of deformed family is that? Sister doesn't look like brother in any way. Mother doesn't look like she has genes to give birth to 2 beautiful people.

Excuse me wtf???? So you need to be damn pretty to be able to have beautiful kids? That's a bunch of bullshit. And it's not up to genes anyway. Gosh, think before you open your mouth. And it's nothing new that the siblings doesn't look alike.

The episode... boring. I can't believe Kyouya is dating that airhead. No one acts like she does around their boyfriends. It's like they've been together for 2 days and she's a 10 year old. Highly pissing me off.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2014 3:07 AM
Mar 2013
I don't like Reika hitting Kyoya at the hotel, but just to make it clear, I'm writing this comment:
The reason she hit him was because, even though she tried to stop him, he saw Erika was in a certain situation that any girls wouldn't like to be witnessed.
To me, it was an interesting moment. Reika should have explained what was going then to him and should have insisted he must wait at the entrance until everything was cleared. But, it was really unexpected to her that the brat could ignore her order and she failed to stop him seeing the incident. Even she is a sadist, she never meant to make him see a girl in such an uncomfortable situation. No wonder she was very upset that she couldn't take the initiative and resulted in getting Erika to be embarrassed. I don't think it was righteous indignation. Far from it! It was all her fault from the beginning to the end. But still, I understand why she slapped him at the moment. She knew she made a big mistake there. And finally, she took them to Kobe to introduce them to her (and Kyoya's) mother.
htsujiDec 15, 2014 2:26 PM
Dec 15, 2014 4:53 AM

May 2010
Loved dat bomberman reference.

Gotta love Sata's sis. "Goodbye, cow lover." xD

Dat slap LOL. Sata-kun is so tame next to her.

Man best chara = Sata's sis. I want an anime of her own: in her highschool years, that is.

Hahaha now I know why Sata hates sweets. Her sis made him eat too many.

Erika passed the test, that's good.

Mother? IS THAT KYOYA'S MOTHER? LMAO please say that's a lie.
Dec 15, 2014 6:03 AM

Sep 2014
Hilarious episode. I loved every moment of it from start to finish. Seeing Kyouya's reaction to his sister was funny and enjoyable. Finally, it ends next week. It's been a bittersweet ride. Sigh, if only most of the episodes were as good as this. :/
Dec 15, 2014 7:30 AM

Sep 2014
I like where this is ending. I like when we get to see the protagonists parents and relatives.
Dec 15, 2014 11:50 AM

Jul 2014
yoite- said:
Silent7 said:
What kind of deformed family is that? Sister doesn't look like brother in any way. Mother doesn't look like she has genes to give birth to 2 beautiful people.

Excuse me wtf???? So you need to be damn pretty to be able to have beautiful kids? That's a bunch of bullshit. And it's not up to genes anyway. Gosh, think before you open your mouth. And it's nothing new that the siblings doesn't look alike.

The episode... boring. I can't believe Kyouya is dating that airhead. No one acts like she does around their boyfriends. It's like they've been together for 2 days and she's a 10 year old. Highly pissing me off.
Whoa calm down bruh. It was humour after all, no need to shit bricks
Dec 15, 2014 12:22 PM

Jun 2014
I was dying when I saw Kyouya's mum. Very funny episode.
Dec 15, 2014 1:59 PM

Mar 2013
Kyouya family :)
wow i was surprised to see how much is big sister control him,
no wonder he want to control Erika and treat her this way.

wat!?! is mother look like a "trans sexual", really? or its a joke,
now i cant wait to next episode.

lately episodes become much better.
Dec 15, 2014 6:03 PM

Oct 2013
If that person was his mom, it would get me wondering about how valid genetics are
Dec 16, 2014 1:48 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Legal_Latino said:

Augghh I have no idea how the manga is doing so I guess al I can do is pray that this gets the green light for a season 2.

Season 2 would be great :D The manga has been doing pretty well even before the announcement of the anime adaptation. I remember consistently seeing it up in the weekly sales ranking for at least one or two weeks when a new volume comes out. I think the anime has given it a boost, with volume 11 having ~140k of sales its first week out, rather than the usual >100k. Idk if that means anything for it having a season two tho...probably not.
Dec 16, 2014 4:21 AM
Mar 2013
Nisx said:
wat!?! is mother look like a "trans sexual", really? or its a joke,
now i cant wait to next episode.
The last moment of Episode 11 was a bit tricky. Having re-watched the part again, I found what Reika really said when she saw the person(s) was, "Mama mo kite kuretan da" (literal translation: "Here is Mom, too.")
Neither Reika or Kyoya said who was supposed to come to the station. I guess Reika expected that it would be someone else who was sent for the guest to pick them up. Actually, she found Mom came along with him (or her?), too, so she said the last line.
htsujiDec 16, 2014 4:52 AM
Dec 16, 2014 8:53 AM
Jun 2012
Suzie said:
Well duh, of course that's not his mom. There was obviously a person behind the weird monster-person, who just happened to have the same hair color as Kyouya.

Yes, obviously. If you pause you can see there's a woman partly hidden by one arm. A rather cliché joke.

But please don't call people like that monsters.
Dec 16, 2014 12:27 PM

Jul 2012
Another cute as hell episode. Thanks for the weekly shoujo dokis, Ookami Shoujo.

Legal_Latino said:
[size=140] HOW IS THERE ONLY ONE EPISODE LEFT?!!!? [/SIZE]

Seriously this anime has been the biggest surprise this season. I went into this show thinking the worst and I came out absolutley loving it.

I never thought a romance anime about a compulsive liar and a freaking narcissist would ever be good but I ended up loving Erika and it's now one of my personal favourites this season!

Augghh I have no idea how the manga is doing so I guess al I can do is pray that this gets the green light for a season 2. I need more of this dysfunctional relationship D:

The fact that femminazi's hate this show is just a bonus.

same :3 well, I expected this show to be decent at least, but it went beyond my expectations.
Dec 16, 2014 12:52 PM

Aug 2013
I... Wut? That was unexpected, to say the least... Remind me of that episode from Gintama xD
Well, some people noticed that there was someone behind the travesty, so that may be the real mom x)

I thought the sister was the mom for a moment, but she looks a bit too young to be a mother of a sixteen years old boy :P
And she likes sweets. A lot, unlike a certain someone. Maybe she forced him when he was young? In any case, he don't seem particuliarly close to his family. In fact, he really seem to be in a cold with everything that is related to family stuff.

Having a sister seem to be hard stuff. Me too I would be pissed if I woke up with a turtle on my belly!

Erika being such an Erika again. Stepping on every mines of a minefield. And she sooo bad at lying :3
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 16, 2014 1:32 PM
Jul 2018
I liked Kyoya's sister, she's funny.
I guess that dominant attitude Kyoya showed towards Erika was to try taking control of someone since his sister seems to control gim pretty well.
Who the fuck is their mother? Is there some weird story behind that? xD
I smell a second season.
Dec 17, 2014 2:30 AM

Sep 2008
Only one episode left. It really doesn't feel like it should be ending yet.
Dec 17, 2014 7:53 AM
Jul 2018
Kyoya getting slapped twice were the highlights of this episode, for me anyway XD. Omg the evaluation scene was awesome! All those desserts look delicious too!

I'm glad that he has a sister like that though, makes me feel better in knowing someone treats him the same way he treats Erika.
Dec 17, 2014 10:53 AM

Aug 2007
Kyoyas sister is really crazy and really she eats a lot... and finally, what the... with Kyoya's mother??? A normal middle age woman? Really?
Dec 17, 2014 10:56 AM

Dec 2014
Kitoge said:
If that person was his mom, it would get me wondering about how valid genetics are
This.

Like, you need to at least look similar.
Whoa
Dec 17, 2014 1:21 PM

Feb 2014
xcess090 said:
Kyoya getting slapped twice were the highlights of this episode, for me anyway XD.

The same xDD
Dec 18, 2014 3:27 AM

May 2011
I couldn't unsee that. THE MOTHER
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Dec 20, 2014 9:55 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode and shocking ending.
Dec 21, 2014 2:49 AM

Dec 2012
Kyouya was pretty cool when he came to pick up Erika. The mother of Sata is a bit weird, I don't know why ^^.
Dec 22, 2014 4:48 PM

Dec 2014
Kyoya's sister is my hero.
Dec 25, 2014 12:33 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

Wow Kyouya's sister "Reika" seems more scarier than Kyouya!

She even has bigger appetite for sweets. And wow Mai Nakahara voiced Reika? She sounds different and mature here O__o

I feel that they skip the eating contest. In the manga they probably adapted the contest instead of ending it like this.

Wtf their already on Kobe!?!? It's obvious they skipped because next episode is the last.

And Kyouya's mother is a Transgender :O

Can't wait for the next episode! Last episode NOOOOO T__T
Dec 25, 2014 5:10 PM
Mar 2013
For some reason, I think this is very likely to happen.
Dec 26, 2014 9:05 AM

Oct 2009
Kyoya's sister was right about those lame boys trying to flirt with her. Loved her response.
Jan 7, 2015 7:05 PM

May 2012
Pretty funny episode, let's see what the last episode will offer us though!
Jan 20, 2015 6:56 AM

Dec 2008
Oh, gawd! If I had a sister like that, I'd make it so that she wouldn't want to come and see me. Funny how Kyouya can treat everyone else like shit, but lets his sister run all over him.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jan 22, 2015 8:19 PM

Jun 2009
Cute Kyouya + sis flashbacks lol. When he was at his friends house and the guys siblings had drawn on his stomach i died lol.
Jan 31, 2015 4:45 AM
May 2012
Damn, his sister is sexy *o* When a lady has that kind of personality, I really have the urge to conquer her. I think, she is cool.
That's not their mother, fosho. That turtle abs ahahaha.
Let's see the last episode~
Mar 24, 2015 2:23 AM

Mar 2015
Dayum!!!
Sata Reika is like a woman version of Kyoya XD hahaha
Very Nice sibling....
even Satanic Kyoya-kun can't beat his sister..... I LOLed at how she bullies him when they were kid like sister cutting his hair....haha

So Next episode will be the last one.....How Sad.....
It looks promising because it will be their mother for screen time..... I can't wait :)

Score: 4/5
Apr 19, 2015 9:21 PM

Jun 2013
Jesus Christ what happened to her hand!?
Sep 19, 2015 1:44 PM

Jul 2013
So Kyou actually isn't an only child and has a pretty cute older sister,although her personality leaves a lot to desired lol.It seems nasty personalities run in the family lol.

In that last episode where they visit Kyou 's mom,I'm wondering if that person really is his mother or are we being trolled lol.I was like WTH???!!! o_O

Barion-Zara said:
This series has become really enjoyable these last few eps :3

Agreed at first I wasn't really sure about this series but these past few episodes have been really nice.
May 5, 2016 1:10 AM

Jun 2013
So in this episode, Kyouya's sister was introduced. She was really a bitch (her personality is similar to Kyouya) and was testing Erika's ability as his girlfriend. Kyouya being concerned to Erika is so adorable. c:

That plot twist in the end. His mother is a trap. LOLOLOL.

Last episode next.
May 5, 2016 1:11 AM

Jun 2013
-Trippwire- said:
Jesus Christ what happened to her hand!?

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THAT.
Jun 29, 2016 10:57 AM

Mar 2016
I don't know, but isn't this episode just average and has no point ?
I wonder how will the last episode be like :/
Aug 7, 2016 2:08 AM

Oct 2015
well that's not the kind of mother I would call "normal" x'D
Dec 1, 2016 9:25 AM

Apr 2016
I like how Kyoya straight out said he didn't have any abandonment issues but then, what's with the flashbacks of the destroyed 'snowman' of his mom in the previous episodes whenever Kyoya thought Erika would leave? Those flashbacks really made it seem like he had abandonment issues or something
Dec 31, 2018 4:56 PM

Jun 2015
"i dont have any childhood trauma, abandonment issues, or unresolved grudges based on a bad parting."
first male lead ive seen in a while with none of those.
Jul 21, 2020 1:37 AM

Jun 2020
LOL @ his sister cracking up when erika was telling her what kyouya has supposedly done for her, that was hilarious!

kyouya may be aloof but he dotes on erika in his own ways, i wish they had more of their usual interactions, it kinda fizzled out a little

and what is with the mum LOL

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 12, 2021 1:11 PM
Feb 2016
I hate that kind of violent bitches. Hitting him. Threatening to destroy his things. Being an insufferable, annoying cunt (and I'm being polite here).

He should have slapped her right back the first time. Twice.
Oct 29, 2023 2:10 AM

Dec 2022
Suddenly, Kyoya's personality makes a lot more sense. With Reika as an uncompassionate, somewhat abusive older sister, I would probably become a huge cynic, too.
Also, that has to be one of the funniest "throwing up" sounds I've ever heard.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2014

164 by a_i_r »»
May 5, 10:20 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 26, 2014

134 by Yona1000 »»
May 4, 8:59 AM

» Sequel?

OrangeJJJ - Jun 13, 2022

4 by TheDeadWalk »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

117 by katakumplat »»
Oct 25, 2023 8:39 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

89 by katakumplat »»
Oct 23, 2023 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.