Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 16, 2016 5:28 PM

Nov 2015
Cirris said:
You guys are spoiled.

Subbing delays like this were common back before Crunchyroll/Viz Media/Funimation began simulcasting. Horrible subs is nothing but a ripping group. They don't do actual translations. They just take the dialogue from the simulcast companies.

real fansub groups have a half a dozen people working on a project. They don't get early release footage like simulcast companies do. Once an Anime airs and they get a TS video file, they have to start their subbing process.

They first have to translate the show. Then have an editor make the dialogue more grammatically correct. Then they have to have someone Time code the dialogue into a video file. And then someone goes thru and checks the work and makes sure it's not glitching and there's no errors. After all that work, it's finally uploaded to be seeded on torrent sites or hosted on file servers sites.

Most Subbing groups don't have a lot of positions well staffed.They maybe have one or two project groups. They're very lucky if they have more than one translator. It's not easy job to fill. Some groups have to pay translators. If one of those groups have issues with one of the staff needing time off for personal commitments, they're hung up. They have to wait for them to get back. ESPECIALLY if it is the translator who needs time off.

Kyoani is one of the few anime production companies that doesn't like licensing out their anime to international simulcast sites. But usually there's more than one fan sub groups doing Kyoani shows since they're a popular anime company. If one group has delays another group usually steps in to fill the void and it's no big deal.

But for some reason, only the Vivid group is doing Amagi Brilliant Park this season. And they've been doing a great job on getting the show out at quick "speed sub" pace; within 12 hours of airing. This week they had an issue, most likely personal, and stated they needed to delay they release 24 hours.

Please give them a break. It's hard work producing sub projects at a quick pace and maintain a high level of quality.

And thank your lucky stars we're in the day and age where you get translated releases from dedicated groups in a quick manner. Back around 2000 you were lucky to get certain shows subbed a month after initial release.

--------------------------------------------------

Again Vivid Subs said their delay on Amagi Brilliant Park" is 24 hours. Please leave them be to finish their work. It's frustrating for them to be hung up in their production process. Badgering them about it only frustrates them more and makes them feel under-appreciated.

More people should be aware of this truth.
Jan 16, 2017 4:44 PM

Sep 2013
That was a good filler episode. Nothing to do with the main story, really, but it was worth a watch. Those mascots need their butts kicked, like soon!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 13, 2017 10:26 AM

Apr 2013
That was pretty funny, though somehow it feels like wasted potential. Maybe next episode will be better since it seems to be about the elemental girls or at the very least Muse :3
Jun 16, 2017 6:38 PM

Nov 2016
Another extremely amusing episode, all four of them did a great job at playing Kanie xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 3, 2017 12:41 AM

Dec 2012
Kanye passed out. Now someone has to clean up the mess he made.
Muse, Salama, and Sylphy looking fine.
WTF is that on 50 Cento's head?
lol at 50 Cento feeling up on Kanye.
LMAO It was Tiramie.
LMAO at Macaron coming in saying you got punk'd with the sign.
LMAO at Tiramie saying the suit produces nothing underneath.
LMAO at those demon kids.
LMAO at Kanye ignoring Chuujou.
Dat love letter.
LMAO at her getting the wrong dude.
LMAO Did she just fall in love with Kanye (50 Cento)?
LMAO at Macaron being a gang leader in high school and he got expelled.
LMAO at Macaron dressed as Kanye. He's really a delinquent.
LMAO at Macaron saying herd.
LMAO at Kanae's love being all over the place.
LMAO at his head.
Oh shit! She got the hearts in her eyes.
LMAO at Tiramie blowing up his school.
Salama looking so fine in that position.
Muse oppai.
lol at them running out. Muse oppai jiggle.
LMAO at Tiramie about to lose it after seeing all dem girls.
Tiramie got game. LMAO
Dat blow. Made her knees weak. Smoove Tiramie.
No!!!!! Tiramie fucked it all up.
Moffle's turn.
WTF! Why are there so many girls? That red hair girl is cute.
LMAO at Moffle going off about love. Is that from past experience?
LMAO at dude trying to take advantage. lol It was Kanye.
Muse room. Muse so cute.

Funny episode.
RobNov 3, 2017 10:08 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 31, 2018 3:16 AM

Sep 2017
Pretty good comedy episode, and they got in some low key character development for Sento and Kanie
May 25, 2018 7:35 AM

Jun 2015
Another fun episode. Great show.
Jan 3, 2019 10:57 AM

Feb 2012
This episode was so funny especially when his schoolmates confronted him over the shenanigans caused by the mascots in disguise

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 10, 2019 5:22 PM

Aug 2017
Tiramie and Macaron caused trouble to Kanie lmao.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 4, 2019 12:59 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Very amusing and hilarious episode!

KyoAni usually dedicates an Episode of a series, for most of the less dramatically slice of life KyoAni shows that I’ve watched like Kyoukai no Kanata’s glorious Episode 6 that is, to delve into the Comedy aspect and this was just pure gold! Really loved it! Sento’s seduction at the start of the episode was a big doki-doki moment, god I thought that was legit Sento there trying to heal him up with a magic spell or something of the sort, basically under someone else’s influence. But xD, it was all just a certain magical and very convenient object which really just made the remaining bits of the episode pure hilarious! Sento’s transformation to begin with was actually pretty accurate. Lol, Sento correcting her voice while speaking to Chuujou was hilarious and damn she sure was a pure gentlemen there in front of the poor Kanae. And then there was Macaron, who would’ve thought this guy was a gang leader though xD? Sento not giving even the slightest bit of interest and his “That so?” was pretty damn hilarious too. We got to see a bit more of his delinquency habits later on, poor Sensei lol, but his advices to poor Kanae were on-point lol. Didn’t expect his head to go 180 degrees there though. Kanae must indeed have a few screw looses xD for believing that. Thirdly, it was Tiramie who undoubtedly managed to make things far worse in comparison to the other two. Lol, the moment when he said something along the lines of him hearing her say her name makes his tail wag just killed me. Lol, then there was Chuujou to make things even worse for him. What a failed womaniser he is! Last but not least, it was Moffle. xD, no wonder why he cares so much about Latifa-sama, very depressing tale of pure love indeed. Good thing Kanie was informed of all this in time though, things could’ve been so much more worse for him had he not appeared then lol. Great answer to Chuujou’s question later on though on why he wouldn’t punish the impersonators. Looks like he might’ve actually attracted one girl after all, xD. Seeing Sento in the end there a little disheartened because of how well Kanie and Latifa get along was a little depressing, I’m really shipping them now!

Looks like the next episode will focus on the 4 performers judging by the last few seconds of the episode before the ED. In the first episode, we got a very saddening glimpse of their condition so hopefully things will go more positive for them from next episode onwards.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 17, 2019 7:50 PM

Jul 2016
Ok so, who thought it would be a good idea to let Tiramie go to a high school full of teenage girls? I mean, it was just one day yet he almost went illegal with one of them D:

Anyways, it was a quite entertaining "filler" episode overall.
Jun 1, 2020 4:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This episode was way too far enough from the Amaburi prevention of the closurement, the main courses one. But its seems likeable enough for me to watch til the end.

Lol, while Seiya got sick, harem routes just built in like crazy on schools. Fortunately, Tiramie completely destroy the possible route and failed do some ecchi scenes, thanks to jealousy loli that attempt the failure. Yeah, that 3 mascots of Amaburi never fail to make such a beautiful comedy, out of nowhere. Sadly, the part was over with no great conclusion. Only some fishy scenery in the end, that so intrigueing me to see more of Amaburi. That, looks like, my sexy Sento got a jealousy again. Such a cute girl while seeing her expression, and with that nice outfit too.

Next episode? Yeah, my adorable four elementario fairies try to give anothet cute attractions!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 23, 2020 8:58 PM

Aug 2019
Another fucking hilarious episode good lord, i think the mascots are some of the best characters in the show hands down. On the outside they look all fuwa fuwa and adorable, but on the inside we have... lets see. An ex gang leader who divorced and did many bad things, a probably registered sex offender that exploded a school in the magical world in the form of a cat and a general that was traumatised with love affairs and has never recovered since. What absolute fucking gems of characters.
Although this didn't really progress plot to much, it was hella interesting hearing about the mascots past and honestly my guy Seiya, after all the mess that they created he was pretty understanding that all they were trying to do at the end of the day, was help him out so he couldn't really be angry. Quality guy right there, wish more mc's were like him.
Honestly real MVP has to be Shiina, even though they've know each other for a short amount of time, and barely see each other, she could tell something was off about Seiya, and if it wasn't for her i think Moffle would of sliced a head or two off.
aw poor Isuzu, she looks like she was feeling left out at the end, don't do my girl like that :c
Jul 23, 2020 11:07 PM
Oct 2019
Really liking the tone and pacing of these episodes, really making the show much more enjoyable at least for me. But I hope they bring the focus back to the park at least a little bit. Still overall these episodes are super good.

Jul 25, 2020 7:23 PM

Feb 2019
Probably one of the funniest episodes of the series. Was looking forward to how each one of them was going to play Kanie, and it turned out hilarious results lol

Though I most disliked Tiramie's attempt. He's just so sleazy. I really enjoyed Sento's and Macaron's parts though.

Are we finally going to have the spotlight on Muse and the three girls?

Also, Sylphy's aloofness is really hilarious lol
Sep 2, 2020 6:42 PM

Aug 2014
this episode was very funny ;]
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 24, 2020 6:50 AM

Jul 2020
Great chapter, fucking Tiramie always screwing everything, even though he started actually good. Hoped Tsuchima and Kimura would have joined the park, they seemed to have a great character potential.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Sep 28, 2020 1:01 AM
Jul 2019
Great episode. Uchiyama Kouki's performance in this is funny. Usually, he's monotone that gets angry occasionally, but seeing him talk so cheerfully felt so bizarre. I really like Tiramie's speech pattern, I found it very cute, especially when it comes out of Kanie's mouth. Moffle's part was just depressing. His backstory is...something to behold.
May 22, 2021 1:39 PM

Apr 2018
The mascots were just way too funny, this episode was amazing.
Funniest ep atm.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 19, 2021 5:02 PM

Jul 2019
Another funny episode bruh. Macaron, Tiramie and Moffle fr messed up Kanie's image, damn. Isuzu did a somewhat good job tho.

Also, I could see from Isuzu that she really wanted to be in that position that Latifa was in. Kinda cute, she wants that chatter too.
Aug 9, 2021 9:24 PM

Jan 2017
Moffle's backstory sure is something, at least he didn't fuck up Kanie's reputation as much as Tiramie did
Oct 3, 2021 9:51 AM

Feb 2019
Hilarious episode lmao

funny Seiya impersonations !

That purple haired girl has a few screws loose when that explanation convinces her. XD

Moffle's backstory is dark
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 25, 2022 3:25 PM

Jun 2016
We got to see the sides of Seiya that we would never ever see. Thanks, Sento and the mascots, for that opportunity. That aside, it was a pretty enjoyable experience. How Kanae recovered quickly from seeing Seiya's head hanging down is beyond me.

The mascots have quite the past. Ex-gang leader, potentially dangerous arsonist and a military boarding school lad. Macaron giving relationship advice (more like divorce advice) is pretty comical. I wonder if it was a relationship with another fairy or a human...

Moffle didn't take the opportunity to ruin Seiya's reputation further. Pleasantly surprised by that.

Mar 12, 2022 8:58 AM
Sep 12, 2023 10:47 AM

Dec 2022
Although they almost destroyed Kanie's school life but good thing Chuujou contacted him. Seeing the 4 of them taking turns in covering for him are entertaining to watch.
Oya oya Isuzu-chan, whats with that face?
Sep 13, 2023 8:00 PM
May 2023
Moffle lore goes hard
Nov 5, 2023 1:20 AM
Oct 2019
Feels like someting serious happen in the beginning but, it just more Shenanigans.

I can't with the suit LMAO
Feb 11, 3:41 PM

Apr 2013
I am feeling bad for Isuzu, ponytail girls aren't the endgame in animes...

.·:*¨ 𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟬:𝟱𝟱 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟯:𝟮𝟲
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» So uh, Is it over?

DtSuteru - Dec 26, 2014

18 by Alex4814 »»
Mar 8, 2:59 AM

» Does it have Romance

rishamr - Feb 28

11 by -Ketsueki »»
Feb 29, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2014

364 by DebiPS »»
Feb 16, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

187 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2014

181 by DebiPS »»
Feb 9, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.