Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 23, 2014 9:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dang, that's a thrilling way to start the latest episode.

Mika is still annoying this episode but she is trying at least. A lot of buildup this episode. Ginoza's robotic arm got me curious though. But anyways, with all this planning, it should be interesting to see Akane's team take down the culprit with the WC symbol. Pfft, Mika decides to take in charge of this operation by herself. Uh oh...and another case of a not happy end.
Oct 23, 2014 9:17 AM

Nov 2007
Wow, so that guy (voiced by Kimura-san) has a power to change the value of whether if he/she is a criminal!

Weird thing in her room. W.C (What Color), huh. She's been told that it's her who wrote it, not some criminal. Especially that new girl.

Then new case with a patient attacking hospital staff.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 23, 2014 10:05 AM
Jun 2013
Is it just me or was the opening in this episode minorly edited?
Oct 23, 2014 10:07 AM

Sep 2012
Wow that opening was fucked up.
Also... The professor who helped Kougami was shown in this episode..does that mean that they're thinking of bringing Kougami back?
Oh god who are you people?
Oct 23, 2014 10:10 AM

Jun 2009
well don't know, it just seems that they wanna just copy the best parts of the first season and the sneakiness of makishima for this season
+ Don't tell me since the shougo incident nooine got clever enough to have other weapons for selfdefens around--haven't they learned a thing ???

somehow all fills soo alike like a bad copy I hope it gets better soon while watching this I just get more and more aware of how much I miss and loived the first season :(
Oct 23, 2014 10:27 AM

Jun 2014
Great episode
Oct 23, 2014 10:28 AM

Apr 2014
Shit. As I see the new writer just intends to kill off the old characters and make everything so complicated. It was just like Urobuchi had said. I wish it wouldn't be a huge mess in the end.
Haters always gonna hate.
Oct 23, 2014 10:34 AM

Aug 2014
Kirito Kamui. As in Kirito from SAO and Kamui from Gintama XD?
Anyway, my hate for that new inspector hasn't reduced a bit. Still annoying as hell, can't wait to see her shocked face when she point a dominator at them Kamui's follower only to get 'Not a target'

That end at the hospital. Ain't it almost the same at a scene in season 1?
Punch Punch Punch that woman!
I love Minimalist Arts. Such Simplicity, yet hold so much Meanings to me.
Oct 23, 2014 10:35 AM

Jun 2014
Well,that was a lot of exposition.At least the different shots and angles kept it somewhat interesting.

At this point I have to say that I think the anime introduced the main villain too early.
It would have been better if he had time to learn more about these new characters.
Boddy23Oct 23, 2014 10:38 AM
Oct 23, 2014 10:40 AM

Apr 2014
Szadek23 said:
Well,that was a lot of exposition.At least the different shots and angles kept it somewhat interesting.

At this point I have to say that I think the anime introduced the main villain too early.
It would have been better if he had time to learn more about these new characters.

As if they can do that with 11 episodes (only).
Haters always gonna hate.
Oct 23, 2014 10:42 AM
Jun 2014
Rayzer said:
Szadek23 said:

As if they can do that with 11 episodes (only).

Clearly there is going to be more than 11 episodes, even with the movie, there are so many questions they opened up for themselves, I doubt they could finish it in 11 episodes.
Oct 23, 2014 10:43 AM
Mar 2014
Very interesting episode. We've seen Kirito Kamui.
That new inspector is really going to become trouble. I figured so from episode 1, and I still think so...

As for the story.. This is both alike as well as unlike Season 1. The errors of the Sybil system is getting more and more glaring, yet in different way. I'm really keen to know how this time the system is getting toyed with exactly.
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Nth incarnation of NRVNQSR

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Oct 23, 2014 10:44 AM

Apr 2014
The new Inspector is still really annoying, can't wait for her to wisen up to they way things work.

Kirito Kamui. Still a little confused about what's going on with him, but I'm sure we'll figure it out. Doesn't seem like he's evil, but he definitely isn't good. Chopping out eyes, and making people clear. Wish he would have had a better name though. I can't read it without thinking of SAO.

This show really likes beating the shit out of women in public huh?

As much as I like the old/new characters, I miss Kogami. I hope he comes back soon.
Oct 23, 2014 10:45 AM

Aug 2014
Damn, Togane is even more suspicious. T_T
They mentioned Kogami so many times, I'm happy. :D

Now I have started to like this season, even if Kogami is not here. But still, I hope that Kogami appears. I think that most of people is waiting Kogami to appear.

I kind of like also this new villain, he is interesting.. :3
Oct 23, 2014 10:47 AM

Aug 2013
Good episode, 4/5
BenMS said:
Very interesting episode. We've seen Kirito Kamui.
That new inspector is really going to become trouble. I figured so from episode 1, and I still think so...

Same here
rsc-plOct 23, 2014 10:50 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 23, 2014 11:01 AM

Sep 2014
Dang, Togane had the highest crime coefficient on record? =O
Oct 23, 2014 11:02 AM
Oct 2010
I don't really understand the missing inspector investigation part of this show right now. In episode 2 they said they could track her using GPS although "It comes and goes" and that her dominator was online all that time but dominators are connected to the sibly system, why can't it track where she is exactly? Why is she still missing? If that dude was jamming communications then how was the dominator still online and connected to sibly?

Also why wasn't there a log of the fluctuations of the inspector's hue? It can't be said that the sibly system and/or dominator doesn't take logs of this because they obviously took one to know that togane has the highest crime coefficient and the system also logs dominator usage. A record of those fluctuations would have obviously raised some red flags... so why didn't they?

Also why the hell does it feel like everyone in this show forgot the events of season 1? When akane asked the chief that question I don't know if she meant a person who under normal circumstances is not recognized by the sibly system or not but did she forget that she worked on a case that had people not being recognized by the system through technology?
Oct 23, 2014 11:09 AM

Aug 2010
Inb4 KIRITO?!?! XD

That part at the beginning with how he made Shisui's hue clear was pretty nice. Those were some seductive moves he did ;3

Woah! Didn't expect Togane would have the record for highest Psycho pass :O Liking this guy more and more.

Nice ending with that Old man punching the hell out of Aoyagi lol...These stupid investigators deserve it for trusting sybil <_<

NOW CAN THAT MIKA BITCH JUST DIE ALREADY!!! Or at least get tortured. ANYTHING >~<
Oct 23, 2014 11:14 AM

Mar 2014
great eipsode , Mika is still annoying tho
4/5
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2014 11:14 AM
Jan 2011
I understand that Kamui is a sexual molester that jacks off at seeing women tortured. Yes, he is creepy and strangely enough - sexy...
Oct 23, 2014 11:28 AM

Jul 2012
I noticed they made some changes to the OP to make it more "cryptic" this episode. The ED is also different.

I wonder if Kamui is specifically targeting members of the police force? First he abducts Shisui, next he lures Aoyanagi into a trap. Her conversation with Ginoza definitely felt like a "death flag," or at least a forshadowing that something bad would happen to her.

Also really curious about Togane and his connection to Sybil. He seems to have more faith in Akane than anyone else for some reason.

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Oct 23, 2014 11:30 AM

Jan 2013
For gods sake, are they doing that thing of "oh is hue is low let him kill people" ?
I almost dropped the first season when they did that, it's so stupid.
Oct 23, 2014 11:30 AM

May 2012
Dat beginning was something else.

Pretty okay episode. Thinking that Kamui might be an interesting villain. Everyone (expect Tougane) thinks Akane crazy. Miska is still a bitch. After the drinking scene I realized a lot of things have happened that we don't know about. Hope we get some flash backs or something. Fell sorry for Risa. Wonder what's going to happen next episode.

4/5. For that beginning scene.
Oct 23, 2014 11:37 AM

Apr 2013

The true Kirito has arrived and he be doin' mad (and f'n creepy) work this episode. His ability to brainwash people and get them to do what he wants is making for some fine entertainment although why is he only targeting hot female investigators?!?! I loved the cameo from Jouji, the interesting hints about Tougane, and Ginoza should have definitely gotten in there (robotic arm and all) with that obvious opening. The next episode seems to be the showdown that we've all been waiting for this season. Woooooo...

And how can Mika still suck this much?

Mod Edit: Put image in spoiler tags
sarroushOct 24, 2014 6:08 AM
Oct 23, 2014 11:43 AM

Jul 2014
Oh Damn! This episode looks to me like got an upgrade or something.Explosive Opening! And things really seem to be heating up.Just loving it more and more.!!
Oct 23, 2014 11:55 AM

Dec 2012
Hope there's enough episodes to cover Shimotsuki's character development so she won't be remembered as that bitch. I have a feeling her ideals will be broken down very soon...

Togane gets increasingly mysterious. Didn't like how he seemed so confident in Akane.

Getting increasingly interesting. Can't wait for next episode.
Oct 23, 2014 11:57 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, that beginning. Great episode.
Oct 23, 2014 11:59 AM

Apr 2011
Some shit went down in this episode. Especially that old man beating up Aogayi they sure do have some messed up people in the future. Great episode though.

Though Mika is still a BITCH I cant stand her like when she was like OMG Im going to throwup >.<
Oct 23, 2014 11:59 AM

May 2012
Not really feeling the new antagonist, he doesn't seem up to par with Makishima...yet.

Shimotsuki's still annoying as ever. Really hope she does a 180 soon, but I still feel as if she's going to hinder Akane in some way.

Oct 23, 2014 12:14 PM
Mar 2013
hmmm i want kougami T3T
Oct 23, 2014 12:34 PM

Mar 2013
I think the audience would be more happy if Shisui called Mika instead of Aoyanagi. Then Mika would get a beating from that old man.
Oct 23, 2014 12:41 PM

Jun 2012
Still going good :D

I wonder if Aoyangi is a target to be killed or if she's just going to be kidnapped for a body part. I hope she doesn't die.

Akane definitely not crazy, she had her friends throat cut in front of her, i mean, if that doesn't cloud your hue or send you crazy what will.

I just know this is going to end on a ridiculous cliff hanger that leads into the film, which we will probably have to wait over a year for :'(

I hope we get an announcement at the end of the movie for yet even more lol, i feel like this could be the new ghost in the shell just they all take place in the same universe and not parallels. I know ghost in the shell is still going, and i dont think PP will surpass it, but you know what i mean...
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Oct 23, 2014 12:48 PM

Jul 2013
skudoops said:

Also why the hell does it feel like everyone in this show forgot the events of season 1? When akane asked the chief that question I don't know if she meant a person who under normal circumstances is not recognized by the sibly system or not but did she forget that she worked on a case that had people not being recognized by the system through technology?

No she hasn't
Makishima was in the system, it's how they knew his name and what he looked like.
They just had trouble judging him and connecting him to the recent murders that were happening for obvious reasons.

Kannei said:
well don't know, it just seems that they wanna just copy the best parts of the first season and the sneakiness of makishima for this season
+ Don't tell me since the shougo incident nooine got clever enough to have other weapons for selfdefens around--haven't they learned a thing ???

Watch the first season.
Attacking anyone without a dominator is illegal and will get you either thrown in the looney bin or splattered all over the walls. As far as Sybil is concerned, if the Dominator locks up than there's no reason to be attacking them in the first place.

Also I dunno why everyone wants Kogami back. I like him and all but he's not the main character, Akane is. At this point I can't see how Kogami would fit in to everything without feeling like they just shoe horned him in to make people happy. We saw his story, give the guy a break.
Oct 23, 2014 12:50 PM

Oct 2010
They changed the OP a bit.. probably some hidden clue.
OP ep1 & ep2

OP ep3
Oct 23, 2014 12:55 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I can't think of a word to describe the beginning and ending of this episode O_O

All I can say is wow lol
Oct 23, 2014 12:59 PM

Jan 2014
apparently the opening was different? i need to go back and rewatch that. and yess this feels like real psycho pass, things are starting to get good!! i hope that girl at the end is ok... and wow kirito SAO is pretty screwed up... i really want to learn more about him and how the hell hes clearing their hues. i also loved all the references to the first season. and damn ginoza is looking fine xD
laputiaMar 22, 2020 11:54 PM
Oct 23, 2014 1:08 PM

Jan 2014
Dammit, why do these kind of series always leave me wanting more.
Akane's little apprentice is starting to bug me, though she is just following the book.
Interesting way to end the episode. With the old guy who has a clear hue doing sh!t. Reminds me of Makashima, but lets just imagine more of him, then we have a problem
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2014 1:14 PM
Sep 2013
Very good episode Kirito screwing up all the psycho passes so no one is guilty of justice. Mika is still pretty annoying hopefully she changes. So another villian in this series might be the enforcer.
Oct 23, 2014 1:17 PM

Apr 2012
the junior inspector in division 1 is really annoying.

I hope she dies or becomes incapacitated in the future.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Oct 23, 2014 1:24 PM
Oct 2010
DPXJube said:

No she hasn't
Makishima was in the system, it's how they knew his name and what he looked like.
They just had trouble judging him and connecting him to the recent murders that were happening for obvious reasons.

lilypippili said:

last season was different, makishima was recognized, his crime coefficient was just a lot lower than it should have been. this time, when they pointed the dominator at this guy, it didnt even give him a crime coefficient -- it was like he didnt even exist

I know makishima was recognized but remember he had the helmit tech that he gave to those dudes that masked and copied a normal person's PP? That would effectively make them unrecognizable to sibly.
Oct 23, 2014 1:25 PM

Feb 2014
Kamui is one strange dude, so beating up people and torturing helps them clear their hue. fjdnvfvf
Damn , I feel bad for akane her teammates believes she is going insane wow.
The higher I get , The lower I'll sink.

Oct 23, 2014 1:26 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah this new villain seems to be focused on allowing everyone to be clear under the system.
Oct 23, 2014 1:27 PM

Jan 2013
I love the OP/ED <3
And wow that was a thrilling episode! Very interesting. Although Mika gets more and more annoying...I don't like her character so far. And poor Risa :/
And why did Jouji turn himself in? He wouldn't harm anyone.

Oct 23, 2014 1:35 PM

Jun 2012
skudoops said:
DPXJube said:

No she hasn't

lilypippili said:

last season was different, makishima was recognized, his crime coefficient was just a lot lower than it should have been. this time, when they pointed the dominator at this guy, it didnt even give him a crime coefficient -- it was like he didnt even exist

I know makishima was recognized but remember he had the helmit tech that he gave to those dudes that masked and copied a normal person's PP? That would effectively make them unrecognizable to sibly.

But i imagine they would only be unrecognisable because of the prescence of the other persons reading, meaning they are still detectable. This guy is completely undetectable :D
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Oct 23, 2014 1:38 PM

Sep 2011
Lichtspiel said:

And why did Jouji turn himself in? He wouldn't harm anyone.

Perhaps he knew he would get picked up eventually and was sick of being on edge waiting for that to happen.
Oct 23, 2014 1:39 PM

Sep 2011
Kitoge said:
Yeah this new villain seems to be focused on allowing everyone to be clear under the system.

Clear, yet even crazier.
Oct 23, 2014 1:40 PM

Jun 2014
I knew Togane was suspicious but highest psycho-pass in history? Damn.

Barion-Zara said:
NOW CAN THAT MIKA BITCH JUST DIE ALREADY!!! Or at least get tortured. ANYTHING >~<

Hopefully Kamui kills her, since she's convinced 'he doesn't exist!!1!'

I can't believe they keep trusting the Sibyl system.
Oct 23, 2014 1:46 PM

Apr 2012
I don't know what to think about Togane anymore. I thought he's already Sybil's spy and now it's just like, he has the highest psycho pass ever.
Oct 23, 2014 1:52 PM
Oct 2010
jimbob1141 said:

But i imagine they would only be unrecognisable because of the prescence of the other persons reading, meaning they are still detectable. This guy is completely undetectable :D

Well yeah, but I was just thinking why do they think it's so far fetched that someone may have something to cheat the system, if you know what I mean.
Oct 23, 2014 1:56 PM

Apr 2013
SaveTheAralSea said:
Dang, Togane had the highest crime coefficient on record? =O

Can't wait to see how crazy he gets...
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

641 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

264 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

336 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

354 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

272 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 4:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.