Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 16, 2014 12:37 PM
Apr 2011
Kaioshin_Sama said:
antonn said:

The only thing that stands out is the OST. Everything we've seen so far has been done, multiple times in the mecha genre.

It's been extremely obvious that for a lot of people the soundtrack is carrying the show for them judging by what gets discussed the most. So far this show is like 80% action and pseudo-science sounding dialogue and like 20% actual character development, intrigue and plot/conflict progression. It's good at keeping people hyped up but man is it kind of an empty popcorn entertainment experience at the end of the day with increasingly glaring examples of fridge logic for how deathly serious it takes itself at times.

I suppose so, but this show is still better than all those shows that wrap themselves in pretentiousness and ivory tower pseudo-intellectual masturbation. It doesn't try to appear superior with some faux claim to realism, some melodrama emotional catharsis bullshit or some other stupid nonsense.

Plus lack of character development is not always a bad thing. If anything development today is used as an excuse to create weak characters with the explanation that they will become better later, which usually never happens.
A-KnightAug 16, 2014 12:43 PM
Aug 16, 2014 12:38 PM

Jul 2014
pakoko said:
The last scene in this episode shows Inaho and the crew all flying away from Tanegashima on the battleship so I find it hard to imagine Inaho's friends fishing Slaine out.

Like I said, though, Saazbaum wants something of Slaine so he's not going to kill him off that easily, even if he's in the Vers kingdom. That I know 100%.

We don't know anything about his father except that his research is really influential to the technology Vers has right now. Anyways, we'll get a confirmation sooner or later, but the implication is that he is indeed dead.

It didn't look like they have gotten far. As you see, others point out that after knocking down the knight they've stopped. Either way they have to pick up Inaho and other kats. Maybe the less aggressive part of the crew will look for Slaine.

It's not that I don't want to see Slaine joining the martians - on the contrary, but I don't believe that it will be the case, unfortunately. I'd rather he stayed with Cruhteo and took part in the internal martian power struggle. By the way I can't understand if Cruhteo is clinically stupid. When will he finally start to suspect that something is wrong with Saazbaum?

Nah, I didn't miss that the conspiracy was the cause for war. I mean that it can has some more interesting reasons behind it.

TiamatNM said:
"my dick is one molecule!" ?

*applauds* Yeah, the first kat was the best in terms of thought applied.
Aug 16, 2014 12:39 PM

Jul 2009
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:
He should have answered Inaho's question. Not make demands and point the turrets at him like a moron. Open your bloody eyes. Plus in a one on one fight Slaine doesn't stand a chance against Inaho's tactics.

The thing is Inaho is supposed to make decisions without being affected by emotions, but here he suddenly got emotional in the least appropriate moment. Instead of asking for the second time the obviously very nervous person, he provoked him. He could've got more info from Slaine at least. Even the two most obvious questions "who are you?" and "why are you helping us?" were not asked - Inaho went passive-aggressive from the start.

You actually have it wrong. He took the most calculated, least emotional route. You Martian have helped me, and now I am going to take you captive because that poses the least risk on my part. Why would he welcome him with open arms? He's still a Martian for all Inaho is concerned. Inaho is not naive. He has no problem using an enemy for the greater cause. There are no buddy-buddy systems during war.
Aug 16, 2014 12:40 PM

Apr 2008
Kurogashi said:
deadoptimist said:

The thing is Inaho is supposed to make decisions without being affected by emotions, but here he suddenly got emotional in the least appropriate moment. Instead of asking for the second time the obviously very nervous person, he provoked him. He could've got more info from Slaine at least. Even the two most obvious questions "who are you?" and "why are you helping us?" were not asked - Inaho went passive-aggressive from the start.

You actually have it wrong. He took the most calculated, least emotional route. You Martian have helped me, and now I am going to take you captive because that poses the least risk on my part. Why would he welcome him with open arms? He's still a Martian for all Inaho is concerned. Inaho is not naive. He has no problem using an enemy for the greater cause. There are no buddy-buddy systems during war.

Exactly. And making demands instead of giving answers didn't help that either
Aug 16, 2014 12:48 PM

Jul 2014
Kurogashi said:

Well, "no man no problem" logic is nigh infallible, yes, but at least asking, who he was and why he did it, was necessary. The whole conversation was just useless verbal aggression, which is uncharacteristic of Inaho: no valuable info received, time wasted, emotions abound. It is especially strange since Slaine's appearance can mean many different things important for their survival.
deadoptimistAug 16, 2014 1:00 PM
Aug 16, 2014 12:50 PM

Mar 2009
Kaioshin_Sama said:
You know this show does a really good job of making Inaho look like a borderline villain at times or at least like it doesn't want anyone else to dare encroach on his spotlight.

My sentiments exactly.

Anyway, gotta love that forced drama between Inaho and Slaine at the end. I certainly help the rest of this series isn't going to be miscommunication: the anime, just so they can be enemies.
Aug 16, 2014 12:51 PM

Jun 2014
Oh man, i really enjoyed this episode! This show is cool as hell, and i LOVE the little visual details. Like impulse rockets steadying the fists as they sway. Also the the music is perfect for pumping you up as the battle shifts.
This is probably my favorite show this season.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 16, 2014 12:56 PM

Feb 2014
AOTS for me. Always over too soon :(
Aug 16, 2014 1:04 PM

Jun 2013
deadoptimist said:
pakoko said:
The last scene in this episode shows Inaho and the crew all flying away from Tanegashima on the battleship so I find it hard to imagine Inaho's friends fishing Slaine out.

Like I said, though, Saazbaum wants something of Slaine so he's not going to kill him off that easily, even if he's in the Vers kingdom. That I know 100%.

We don't know anything about his father except that his research is really influential to the technology Vers has right now. Anyways, we'll get a confirmation sooner or later, but the implication is that he is indeed dead.

It didn't look like they have gotten far. As you see, others point out that after knocking down the knight they've stopped. Either way they have to pick up Inaho and other kats. Maybe the less aggressive part of the crew will look for Slaine.

It's not that I don't want to see Slaine joining the martians - on the contrary, but I don't believe that it will be the case, unfortunately. I'd rather he stayed with Cruhteo and took part in the internal martian power struggle. By the way I can't understand if Cruhteo is clinically stupid. When will he finally start to suspect that something is wrong with Saazbaum?

Nah, I didn't miss that the conspiracy was the cause for war. I mean that it can has some more interesting reasons behind it.

Pay no attention to Darklight0303. If you see the scene from 20:40 onwards, the battleship is flying over the ocean and not hovering over the island anymore. I honestly don't think this is a detail necessary for discussion, but for the purpose of trying to make the possibility of Slaine getting fished out by inaho's crew slim, I had to go back and rewatch for evidence. I won't argue further about "No, they're definitely floating," or "The other Kats are not on the battleship."

Slaine isn't really on Mars side anymore after realizing the conspiracy that Saazbaum planned. And it's not about being on the Vers side or the Terran side. Even if Slaine joins either, that doesn't mean his principles and goals change to those of Vers' or Terrans'. Slaine's only goal is to protect the princess, and so which side he joins is not really his choice but more as a means of reaching his own personal goal.

I think Cruhteo's just clueless about the situation right now haha. He just has a lot of pride and not enough political knowledge.

I apologize for misunderstanding. Yeah I don't know the exact reason why Saazbaum would want to invade Earth, rather than for imperialistic reasons.
Aug 16, 2014 1:04 PM

Mar 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
falsaai said:
I honestly don't understand why this show isn't getting a good rating. I literally love everything about it and it's the only show I wait on fire every week to watch it.. Well.. I mean this season!

8.01 seems like a pretty damn high rating too me. What more do you want to give you peace of mind at the end of the day?

The thing is, there are many shows that are all about style over substance that have higher ratings despite the fact that they have less style and less substance than this show.
Aug 16, 2014 1:05 PM
Apr 2011
deadoptimist said:
Kurogashi said:

Well, "no man no problem" logic is nigh infallible, yes, but at least asking, who he was and why he did it, was necessary. The whole conversation was just useless verbal aggression, which is uncharacteristic of Inaho: no valuable info received, time wasted, emotions abound. It is especially strange since Slaine's appearance can mean many different things important for their survival.

You need to properly look at the line of questioning though.

Inaho: Asks Slaine why he is looking for princess despite her being officially dead. Perfectly valid question considering the situation.
Slaine: Demands to see princess.
Inaho: Asks Slaine to answer the question. Again perfectly valid.
Slaine: Asks Inaho if he want to use the princess.
Inaho: Asks Slaine if he has a problem with that. Earth side does need the princess.
Slaine: Tries to shoot but gets shot down.

So the whole thing is pretty much due to Slaine being stupid.
Aug 16, 2014 1:06 PM
Jun 2013
wut that tag team 10/10
im gonna see how next episode will be.
Aug 16, 2014 1:12 PM

Mar 2011
A-Knight said:
deadoptimist said:

Inaho: Asks Slaine why he is looking for princess despite her being officially dead. Perfectly valid question considering the situation.
Inaho: Asks Slaine if he has a problem with that. Earth side does need the princess.

I agree, its strange how people did not notice how Slaine actually shot before Inaho did.
Aug 16, 2014 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
fst said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

8.01 seems like a pretty damn high rating too me. What more do you want to give you peace of mind at the end of the day?

The thing is, there are many shows that are all about style over substance that have higher ratings despite the fact that they have less style and less substance than this show.

Because everyone has his own opinion,which may differ from yours and average rating is derived from them. I do not really see a reason to care about it much.
And if we are talking under assumption, that there are worse shows on higher ranks that this,does not make this anime any better.

Personally,for me this show is 5-6/10 so far.
Aug 16, 2014 1:16 PM

May 2012
00:17 well done

08:11 i bet there'd a powerful mecha in there LOL

10:20 he knows something's in that island

13:41 DEHHH

14:02 bingo, and the hime'd activate it for the MC

16:08 dat RuruSuza reunion

19:22 bowow

20:23 owned

7.5/10 for this episode.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 16, 2014 1:18 PM
Jun 2013
pakoko said:

i think saazbaum only want know that Asseylum location and some about aldnoah research by dr.troyard
Aug 16, 2014 1:19 PM
Feb 2013
Raziel1991 said:
A-Knight said:

I agree, its strange how people did not notice how Slaine actually shot before Inaho did.

I only remember seeing the turrets turn. Slaine did not shoot first. Actually, he didn't shoot fast enough lol.
Osu!!!
Aug 16, 2014 1:21 PM

May 2013
Loving the OST.

I'm intrigued by how Slain's character will develop in the future. His character can go either way and I feel he's going to be a lone wolf for quite a while.

Hopefully some of the other supporting characters are fleshed out/developed in the future, one of the flaws I see with this anime so far.
Aug 16, 2014 1:21 PM

Apr 2008
Talkingseal said:
Raziel1991 said:

I only remember seeing the turrets turn. Slaine did not shoot first. Actually, he didn't shoot fast enough lol.

No he definitely shot a fraction of a second before Inaho did. Slow down the episode and you will see
Aug 16, 2014 1:23 PM
May 2009
Stark700 said:
Ah that noise...I don't just mean the OST this episode.

Do you mean the noise at around 7:00 ?
Aug 16, 2014 1:25 PM

Oct 2007
fst said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

This show isn't about style over substance? I mean whatever, you could turn it around forever and say there's plenty of shows that have more substance and intrigue than this show that get labelled as boring and nonsensical. In any case since when does MAL actually care about substance anyway at the end of the day? I mean people love to talk the talk but at the end of the day when the episodes airing and the thread posting rates are peaking it all comes down to the hype factor and the popularity of the OST at the end of the day.
Aug 16, 2014 1:26 PM

Mar 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
fst said:

This show isn't about style over substance?

...I implied that that's exactly what this show is. That's why I'm comparing it to other shows that are the same in that regard.
Aug 16, 2014 1:30 PM

Jul 2014
pakoko said:
Pay no attention to Darklight0303. If you see the scene from 20:40 onwards, the battleship is flying over the ocean and not hovering over the island anymore. I honestly don't think this is a detail necessary for discussion, but for the purpose of trying to make the possibility of Slaine getting fished out by inaho's crew slim, I had to go back and rewatch for evidence. I won't argue further about "No, they're definitely floating," or "The other Kats are not on the battleship."

Slaine isn't really on Mars side anymore after realizing the conspiracy that Saazbaum planned. And it's not about being on the Vers side or the Terran side. Even if Slaine joins either, that doesn't mean his principles and goals change to those of Vers' or Terrans'. Slaine's only goal is to protect the princess, and so which side he joins is not really his choice but more as a means of reaching his own personal goal.

Checked it out too - yes, they're really flying away. The island is nowhere in sight. I guess, they want to leave the dangerous place, which is logical. Hm, they may go back of course, but it seem unlikely, judging by the last moments of the episode. Still, we don't know for sure.

Well, I agree that Slaine's interest is very narrow. He must have problems with both martian and terran points of view on the princess. It's a bit sad, since I'd like him to be a character with a bit more complex motivation (love crazed teenagers are not the most interesting thing to look at), but maybe that will change after we know more about his father's apparently important research.

A-Knight said:

The wording is very strange though (maybe due to translation, but still it is). The first question was pretty difficult for a panicking piloting person. If he wants to see her, than he knows she is alive. It seems to me that it is pretty hard to answer right away, why you know something. You know, because you know. I mean it is a complex question, which looks more like an accusation and seems utterly unfitting for the situation.
He didn't even have any chance to say that he is terran, that he is friendly or anything coherent.
And apparently Slaine bsods for good, when he hears the word "princess".

Basically I mean that if Inaho was not intersted in Slaine's part of the story, he could not talk at all, if he was, he could do it better.
deadoptimistAug 16, 2014 1:55 PM
Aug 16, 2014 1:30 PM

Oct 2007
fst said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

This show isn't about style over substance?

...I implied that that's exactly what this show is. That's why I'm comparing it to other shows that are the same in that regard.

That's pretty fair I guess. Examples would help though. Not saying I disagree, just when you think about it the show is doing fairly fine popularity wise. Maybe a little less than I would have expected given the sheer popularity of the staff they brought to bare for it but then I guess when one of the key lynchpin names in Urobuchi stops writing the scripts it's going to have a certain kind of effect. God forbid if this show didn't have Sawano still doing the music it could easily be outside of the top 1000 for what it's demonstrated so far in actual content and execution. I think if you're a fan of this show and things like rankings really matter that much to you you should count your blessings here.
Aug 16, 2014 1:32 PM
Feb 2013
Still i think Inaho shot Slaine for another reason than self defense. His actions are usually not that simple.
Osu!!!
Aug 16, 2014 1:37 PM

Apr 2008
Talkingseal said:
Still i think Inaho shot Slaine for another reason than self defense. His actions are usually not that simple.

He didn't answer his questions and made demands would set off the suspicion meter.
Aug 16, 2014 1:37 PM

Mar 2008
so back to this ep inaho shot slaine prob cuz slaine himself cannot even explain why he wants to reach the princess
inaho prob saw that slaine meant no harm to her but will prob bring harm to her through his actions thus the enemy (heck hes being tracked, and sort of caused the war to develop faster in a way)

but of course on the otherhand inaho also could really see the tactical value of the princess for the sheer fact of the aldnoah drive, the princess maybe could also bestow the aldnoah factor since she is of royal lineage inahos character and the progression of the story will probably heavily depend on this and set inaho as being very dark and stoic dark hero using everythin in order to save his friend or maybe just earth or being a calm and reasonable leader to protect those important to him
one way or the other will set slaine in the opposite path or be comrades in arms depending on inahos intention ( then theres the wild card the princess)
Aug 16, 2014 1:43 PM

Feb 2012
Wow Inaho is a fuckin dick. I didn't like his character at all, now he's just a complete dick to me. He hook-shotted his ship after he shot him down, so I guess Slaine is gonna be taken prisoner for the time being.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2014 1:43 PM

Sep 2008
Inaho doesnt feel human at all ....the filthy martians being the bad guys acting all high n mighty but even with their superior weapons they get beaten up by some emotionless brat who never ever makes mistakes and has all the knowledge in the world + knows how to apply it in actual combat better than the professional pilot/soldiers ( except that shot miss once to let slaine slipp in the plot of last ep)
Secret Terran HyperWeapon "Inaho" code name Ina036553h0468o07 on duty
ready to save the worldz cuz so badazz everyone else sucks
The OST is lovely tho :)
~_~ !
Aug 16, 2014 1:45 PM

Apr 2008
kickmesign said:
Wow Inaho is a fuckin dick. I didn't like his character at all, now he's just a complete dick to me. He hook-shotted his ship after he shot him down, so I guess Slaine is gonna be taken prisoner for the time being.

Stop being a Slaine fanboy and open your eyes. Slaine is the one who pulled the guns on Inaho and he's the one who made demands. All he had to do was Answer Inaho. THat's all. Not rocket science.
Aug 16, 2014 1:53 PM

Mar 2014
Some alright teamwork this episode and it looks like they got an upgrade for their battleship too. I was pretty happy that Slaine finally swapped sides, but then Inaho is like lol nope your my enemy... die.
Aug 16, 2014 1:54 PM

Apr 2008
Phoenix1220 said:
Some alright teamwork this episode and it looks like they got an upgrade for their battleship too. I was pretty happy that Slaine finally swapped sides, but then Inaho is like lol nope your my enemy... die.

Slaine isn't dead. HE would have shot the cockpit if he wanted to kills Slaine. He just grounded him for capture.
Aug 16, 2014 1:54 PM
Nov 2013
Inaho should have killed Slaine, as I have said since the first episode Slaine is a ridiculous character a complete idiot, he insinou wrong the princess on the sea and the skies were formed showing when he is illiterate.
fuck the author of this anime should just kill him Slaine is unbearable as well as their fanboys who always seek to excuse their idiocy.
Aug 16, 2014 1:57 PM

Apr 2012
y123y said:
Now that I think about it... What is Slaine's purpose of seeing the princess? He is not going to bring her back to the Martians because the Martians will destroyed them both before the Martian king knows that the princess is alive.

And I dont think Slaine has any interest in joining the earthlings team.

Probably because Slaine is in love with the princess and actually has a sense of duty to protect her? That and the Martians were going to execute him if he didn't flee. After being treated like trash joining with the earthlings would be an upgrade.

Aug 16, 2014 1:59 PM

Jul 2014
*angry martian voice* These earthlings sure are lucky.
i didn't like how they get their hands on Aldnoah Tech so fast, I felt it needed an episode of it's own.
Aug 16, 2014 1:59 PM

Apr 2008
Zeally said:
y123y said:
Now that I think about it... What is Slaine's purpose of seeing the princess? He is not going to bring her back to the Martians because the Martians will destroyed them both before the Martian king knows that the princess is alive.

And I dont think Slaine has any interest in joining the earthlings team.

Probably because Slaine is in love with the princess and actually has a sense of duty to protect her? After being treated like trash joining with the earthlings would be an upgrade.

Yeah. As soon as he cools his head off and stops thinking with his other head, they should be able to verify his allegiance and accept him just fine.
Aug 16, 2014 2:01 PM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kickmesign said:

Stop being a Slaine fanboy and open your eyes. Slaine is the one who pulled the guns on Inaho and he's the one who made demands. All he had to do was Answer Inaho. THat's all. Not rocket science.
I think they also don't remember the fact that Asseylum told Inaho that some people want her to be assassinated. A complete stranger demanding to see someone that's supposed to be dead, that's not suspicious at all guise.

I noticed that most people complaining about this show keep missing important facts that were explicitly stated or shown, or just don't understand what's going on at all. So stupid.
Aug 16, 2014 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
I totally loved the teamwork between Inaho and Slaine.
Aug 16, 2014 2:04 PM

Apr 2008
gk2012 said:
Darklight0303 said:

I think they also don't remember the fact that Asseylum told Inaho that some people want her to be assassinated. A complete stranger demanding to see someone that's supposed to be dead, that's not suspicious at all guise.

I noticed that most people complaining about this show keep missing important facts that were explicitly stated or shown, or just don't understand what's going on at all. So stupid.

PRECISELY. Inaho's logical reaction after hearing from the Princess her story would be TRUST NO ONE on the Martian side and especially not if they demand to see the princess.
Aug 16, 2014 2:06 PM

Jul 2014
y123y said:
But Darklight303, Slaine is everything to our fanbase!!!

Hah. In a way yes. The rest of the cast is bland.
But after this episode I have some hope for Inaho, but only if he gets darker.

Darklight0303 said:
Yeah. As soon as he cools his head off and stops thinking with his other head, they should be able to verify his allegiance and accept him just fine.

Doesn't look like it'll happen. He loses his ability to think if he hears princess, sees princess or even hears the word "princess". I guess he can't think at all when he is closer than 100 metres to her.
As this episode shows, when far from her, he can even shoot people.

Hm. By the way it looks like Slaine too was not sure if he is ready to trust Inaho during the conversation, hence the utter fail of it, which is pretty stupid, yes, considering that he has nowhere else to go anyway.
By the way I keep complaining about Inaho in this matter, because Slaine acting strange is normal, but for Inaho aggression is out of character.
deadoptimistAug 16, 2014 2:10 PM
Aug 16, 2014 2:07 PM
Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Talkingseal said:

He didn't answer his questions and made demands would set off the suspicion meter.

Actually, is there a chance that Inaho shot Slaine also because to prevent Saazbaum from somehow locating the princess?
Osu!!!
Aug 16, 2014 2:11 PM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
y123y said:
But Darklight303, Slaine is everything to our fanbase!!!

Hah. In a way yes. The rest of the cast is bland.
But after this episode I have some hope for Inaho, but only if he gets darker.

Darklight0303 said:

Doesn't look like it'll happen. He loses his ability to think if he hears princess, sees princess or even hears the word "princess". I guess he can't think at all when he is closer than 100 metres to her.
As this episode shows, when far from her, he can even shoot people.

Hm. By the way it looks like Slaine too was not sure if he is ready to trust Inaho during the conversation, hence the utter fail of it, which is pretty stupid, yes, considering that he has nowhere else to go anyway.
By the way I keep complaining about Inaho in this matter, because Slaine acting strange is normal, but for Inaho aggression is out of character.

Aggression would have been if he had shot the cockpit. Inaho clearly intends to take him in alive. That's why he shot out the engine and specifically dragged the aircraft into the ocean.

Talkingseal said:
Darklight0303 said:

Actually, is there a chance that Inaho shot Slaine also because to prevent Saazbaum from somehow locating the princess?

Hmmm that would be a bit of a stretch. I suspsect he'd know that vehicles can be tracked perhaps. Since armies keep track of their units. So there is that aspect.
Aug 16, 2014 2:12 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This really, really reminds me of Turn a Gundam now. Superior humans living in space (with a royal system but with several factions contesting each other) come down to Earth to 'reclaim it'. Terrans with inferior technology conveniently find the mother of all weapons buried and start the counterattack. It's almost identical. Except that instead of a mecha now it's Space Battleship Aldnoah.

The vocal tracks should be reserved for the OP/ED. They are incredibly distracting in the middle of the episode and don't really complement the action.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 16, 2014 2:15 PM

Dec 2013
Inaho is such a dull character
Aug 16, 2014 2:16 PM
Nov 2013
face the fanboys are more Slaine Slaine idiots that own, they do not pay attention in anime history and so know to this drool egg pessimo one of the worst character of all time.
This Slaine has the same personality that Bizon was obsessed by Hina at Buddy Complex, idiotic characters like Bizon and Slaine, fanboys have the worst kinds that are know for their egg dribbling idiocies, always seeking excuses and magnify his awful characters, not caring the context of the story. Tipico these ridiculous fansboy who always seek to reduce others and exalt his side.
Aug 16, 2014 2:16 PM

Mar 2013
Liked the battle

Enjoyed the episode

LOVE THE MUSICS OF THIS ANIME ! ost is really good !

Inaho made me surprised a bit at the end.
Aug 16, 2014 2:17 PM

Apr 2008
vieri32 said:
face the fanboys are more Slaine Slaine idiots that own, they do not pay attention in anime history and so know to this drool egg pessimo one of the worst character of all time.
This Slaine has the same personality that Bizon was obsessed by Hina at Buddy Complex, idiotic characters like Bizon and Slaine, fanboys have the worst kinds that are know for their egg dribbling idiocies, always seeking excuses and magnify his awful characters, not caring the context of the story. Tipico these ridiculous fansboy who always seek to reduce others and exalt his side.

Vieri that's enough. Right now you're only bashing constantly. I am no major fan of Slain either but at least try to be a bit more constructive please.
Aug 16, 2014 2:19 PM
Mar 2014
From the information Inaho had, he was right to suspect Slaine.

Inaho has his Kataphrakt, now he'll be taught Aldnoah probably by Asseylum.

OST was great as always.

Plot conveniences aside, decent EP.
ChristownAug 16, 2014 2:23 PM
Aug 16, 2014 2:20 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Aggression would have been if he had shot the cockpit. Inaho clearly intends to take him in alive. That's why he shot out the engine and specifically dragged the aircraft into the ocean.

If he had simply shot him, it would've been logical and very in character. Him spending time on the strange verbal exchange is out of character, in my opinion. Since he is not giuded by emotions he should've known better than to ask complicated questions of a person in a pinch. I mean, if you want something from him, hail him properly, at least. But maybe that's just typical bad writing, ok.

Hm. By the way, I rewatched the ending, but couldn't understand, if the Slaine's plaine was still attached to the rope, when it fell in the see. To me it seemed that it wasn't.

And I must agree with those who say that the tracks with voice are distracting during action.
Aug 16, 2014 2:22 PM

Dec 2012
WTF, why would Inaho turn his back on a potentiall ally? This is pretty dumb. He could have at least tried to understand Slaine's intentions. This is a mess, wasn't Inaho an emotionless genius?
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.