Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 17, 2014 11:30 PM

Apr 2013
David annoys the hellll outta me. Please don't let it be touko x david . please.
Jul 17, 2014 11:31 PM

Jun 2009
TripleSRank said:
insan3Spectre said:
Eh, I'm sure David will increase in importance as it goes on. Pretty sure he'll be Touko's main love interest eventually anyway.

What do you think about David right now?

I mean, I'm hoping he's not a douche and that there's a reason he's so abrasive, but we haven't seen much of him so far. A turn-around would be nice.

Maybe it's because he can see the future too? Perhaps better than Touka, and he can't handle it?

I honestly don't have much of a read of him right now. He's distant, aloof I guess and that's about all I know of him. You may be right that his current personality may be because of his ability to see the future, a coping mechanism. Maybe he doesn't like to stay around other people because he may see their future?
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 17, 2014 11:40 PM

Oct 2012
FapAttack said:
David annoys the hellll outta me. Please don't let it be touko x david . please.

I seriously dont think it will be touko and kakeeru after the prieviews and after toko told yuki she doesnt like anyone.
Jul 17, 2014 11:41 PM

Oct 2013
OG-3 said:
kawaii-despair said:

Basically this.

I agree with this too. They started doing the 'drama part' way too early.
I also kind of dislike those still pictures or whatever you call them. It's okay to put them in one or two episodes in total, but not in every episode. It gets boring.
As for episode, nothing really happened, didn't appreciate the fanservice so yeah.
Also, Sachi's attachment to Touko is so annoying, it's kind of creepy.

totally. Sachi part. Dropping.
Jul 17, 2014 11:44 PM
Nov 2013
Getting strong yuri vibes from Sachi.
"I like your name" heh, sounds like something I would do.
Overall, I liked this episode. This show relaxes me.
Jul 17, 2014 11:49 PM

Jan 2013
Interesting classical OST.
This episode was on the boring side.
Jul 18, 2014 12:03 AM

Oct 2012
heiqi1hu said:
OG-3 said:

I also kind of dislike those still pictures or whatever you call them. It's okay to put them in one or two episodes in total, but not in every episode. It gets boring.
As for episode, nothing really happened, didn't appreciate the fanservice so yeah.

totally. Sachi part. Dropping.

she values what Toko made for her. nothing wrong about that.
Jul 18, 2014 12:33 AM
Sep 2013
Kakeru is so much like Tsumugu, the mysterious handsome stoic lone wolf type who don't really seem to get a whole lot of screen-time. He's supposedly the lead male right? I guess he'll get more screen-time later on? Oh and did I mention that he looks EXACTLY like Tsumugu? I mean exactly. I got it! He's actually the grandson of Tsumugu and Chisaki, now it all makes sense.

I don't really get why Touko is friend zoning Yuki but is so conscious of Kakeru. Is it cuz she's been friends so long with Yuki that she's having trouble seeing him in a romantic light whereas Kakeru is mysterious and supposedly drop dead gorgeous( The guy of every girl's dreams right?)? I can accept that she just might be more naturally attracted to Kakeru but why? The only reason I can think of is that Kakeru was explicitly stated to be handsome whereas the verdict is still out on Yuki. If she thinks Yuki is such a cool guy than why the hell not?

Fortunately, it's not like she's in love with Kakeru already so I guess I'll just have to see how the show develops their relationship.

I'm guessing the situation between Yuki and Yana is gonna deal with them being step-siblings, perhaps its due to this that Yuki can't see her romantically.

As for Hiro, I have a feeling that he's gonna end up like Kaname, no matter what he does, she's never gonna look his way. Then there's the fact that she's probably a lesbian too I guess. Fortunately for Hiro, Sachi is not nearly as hot as Chisaki so its not gonna be as great a loss as Kaname's.
Jul 18, 2014 12:47 AM

Dec 2012
Nice episode. The hiking trip was fun and those noodles look very tasty.
Lol at Yuki running into Touko and Yanagi while they were drying off.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 18, 2014 1:02 AM
Sep 2013
SalemWitch said:
Huh, the pacing was a lot better in this episode than in the last two (the only blip being the Tsumugu-wannabe Okikura, ugh. I still don't like him).

Aaaand my Touko x Yuki ship has sunk before it even started to sail. Sigh. But from the way Touko was looking at Yuki and when Yanagi asked her if she liked Yuki, there's a possibility they're not done yet. I could be grasping at straws but when some people are confessed to by an unexpected person, they start to notice them even if they didn't like them from the beginning.

Sachi x Hiro took me by surprise with their sweetness. LOL, that stilted poem. Hopefully they'll be the only couple to get together without any problems.

From that preview, it also looks like Okikura learns Yanagi's first name: "Yanagi's a pretty name" or something like that. The potential pairing really does remind me of Tsumugu x Chisaki.

Touko x Yuki hasn't sunk yet, she can still change her mind. Though from the very beginning, this ship was never as strong as the Touko x Kakeru ship so I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. Then again, Yuki's situation is only slightly more bleak than Hikari's situation was in Nagi no Asakura. Then yet again, Hikari had the "obviously main character" tag whereas Yuki doesn't so Yuki's situation is actually infinitely more bleak. Anyways, the ship hasn't sunk but it will likely never win. This show is already copying Nagi no Asakura in so many ways, I doubt they gonna copy the end results as well.

On a totally unrelated note, despite copying Nagi no Asakura in so many ways, this show still looks really promising even if it wasn't one of the few non-dick-bait anime currently out there. Maybe I like teen dramas more than I thought and I only thought I didn't like them all that much cuz most anime teen dramas involved harem and wish-fulfillment, with the main purpose being to market the waifus to the nerds.
Jul 18, 2014 1:04 AM

Oct 2012
MrNTR said:
Kakeru is so much like Tsumugu, the mysterious handsome stoic lone wolf type who don't really seem to get a whole lot of screen-time. He's supposedly the lead male right? I guess he'll get more screen-time later on? Oh and did I mention that he looks EXACTLY like Tsumugu? I mean exactly. I got it! He's actually the grandson of Tsumugu and Chisaki, now it all makes sense.

I don't really get why Touko is friend zoning Yuki but is so conscious of Kakeru. Is it cuz she's been friends so long with Yuki that she's having trouble seeing him in a romantic light whereas Kakeru is mysterious and supposedly drop dead gorgeous( The guy of every girl's dreams right?)? I can accept that she just might be more naturally attracted to Kakeru but why? The only reason I can think of is that Kakeru was explicitly stated to be handsome whereas the verdict is still out on Yuki. If she thinks Yuki is such a cool guy than why the hell not?

Fortunately, it's not like she's in love with Kakeru already so I guess I'll just have to see how the show develops their relationship.

I'm guessing the situation between Yuki and Yana is gonna deal with them being step-siblings, perhaps its due to this that Yuki can't see her romantically.

As for Hiro, I have a feeling that he's gonna end up like Kaname, no matter what he does, she's never gonna look his way. Then there's the fact that she's probably a lesbian too I guess. Fortunately for Hiro, Sachi is not nearly as hot as Chisaki so its not gonna be as great a loss as Kaname's.

Ummm no she doesnt like anyone. Rather that changing or not remains to be seen.

MrNTR said:
SalemWitch said:
Huh, the pacing was a lot better in this episode than in the last two (the only blip being the Tsumugu-wannabe Okikura, ugh. I still don't like him).

Aaaand my Touko x Yuki ship has sunk before it even started to sail. Sigh. But from the way Touko was looking at Yuki and when Yanagi asked her if she liked Yuki, there's a possibility they're not done yet. I could be grasping at straws but when some people are confessed to by an unexpected person, they start to notice them even if they didn't like them from the beginning.

Sachi x Hiro took me by surprise with their sweetness. LOL, that stilted poem. Hopefully they'll be the only couple to get together without any problems.

From that preview, it also looks like Okikura learns Yanagi's first name: "Yanagi's a pretty name" or something like that. The potential pairing really does remind me of Tsumugu x Chisaki.

Touko x Yuki hasn't sunk yet, she can still change her mind. Though from the very beginning, this ship was never as strong as the Touko x Kakeru ship so I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. Then again, Yuki's situation is only slightly more bleak than Hikari's situation was in Nagi no Asakura. Then yet again, Hikari had the "obviously main character" tag whereas Yuki doesn't so Yuki's situation is actually infinitely more bleak. Anyways, the ship hasn't sunk but it will likely never win. This show is already copying Nagi no Asakura in so many ways, I doubt they gonna copy the end results as well.

On a totally unrelated note, despite copying Nagi no Asakura in so many ways, this show still looks really promising even if it wasn't one of the few non-dick-bait anime currently out there. Maybe I like teen dramas more than I thought and I only thought I didn't like them all that much cuz most anime teen dramas involved harem and wish-fulfillment, with the main purpose being to market the waifus to the nerds.

def a lot can happen in 13 eps.

and from pV 4 it looks like kakeru and Yana might get close. we'll see

isnt that how nagi was in the beginning? ended up with diffrent people?

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
ZelotJul 20, 2014 6:30 AM
Jul 18, 2014 1:40 AM

Jul 2013
Rather than rant about the episode and state how realistic the characters are, this:

MrNTR said:
Oh and did I mention that he looks EXACTLY like Tsumugu? I mean exactly. I got it! He's actually the grandson of Tsumugu and Chisaki, now it all makes sense.

just provoked me! POSTER MADE! (with something to add)

http://www.zerochan.net/1744457
Jul 18, 2014 1:44 AM

Apr 2013
I still feel like I don't really understand this anime, maybe its because of its trashy plot.
Jul 18, 2014 1:50 AM

Jan 2011
Why did she have the dryer with her while going to get water?!?
Jul 18, 2014 2:18 AM

Aug 2013
Those scratches holy...how the heck did Hiro's sister get a license? If I was Hiro, I wouldn't let Sachi ride with her XD

As for Sachi's attachment to Touko hmm. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it but she could have just told Hiro's sister that the necklace is from Touko. Or maybe you know just say from an important friend. If you're going to go with the flow of the conversation, Hiro's sister asked if it's from her boyfriend but Sachi said "chigaimasu demo suki na hito desu." I don't think that meant sisterly. Oh my this is going to be a tough climb for Hiro. And she definitely picked up that Hiro likes her.

People said Isshuukan Friends is friend zone the anime. Non non. What happened to Yuki, ladies and gentlemen, is what you call friend zone. Props to Touko for not dragging it out and being all "but I don't want to hurt him" kind of person.

Where is Jonathan?!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 18, 2014 3:07 AM

Sep 2013
Pretty boring episode.

Yuki was being especially annoying in this episode.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jul 18, 2014 3:48 AM

Oct 2013
of course they were gonna get seen when they started undressing
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jul 18, 2014 3:51 AM

May 2013
Saw the fair fanservice. Failed attempt by Hiro to confess to Sachi. Next time, he should do good. It felt like nothing sort of 'new' happened that I appreciated. Although the confessions were shown fast which was good imo. Still shipping Hiro and Sachi.
Jul 18, 2014 4:28 AM

May 2010
Those noodles made me hungry.

Trolled attempt at confession.

Imi got rejected bad, more like friend-zoned.

Not much happened but wasn't bad. 7/10
Jul 18, 2014 4:40 AM

Jan 2014
THANK YOU ZONED.
NOW, FRIEND ZONED.

Poor Imi.
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Jul 18, 2014 5:44 AM

Apr 2010
Glasslip, the show where a lot of nothing happens pretty much all the time. Hope it picks up soon.
Jul 18, 2014 6:37 AM

Oct 2012
xchee said:
Those scratches holy...how the heck did Hiro's sister get a license? If I was Hiro, I wouldn't let Sachi ride with her XD

As for Sachi's attachment to Touko hmm. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it but she could have just told Hiro's sister that the necklace is from Touko. Or maybe you know just say from an important friend. If you're going to go with the flow of the conversation, Hiro's sister asked if it's from her boyfriend but Sachi said "chigaimasu demo suki na hito desu." I don't think that meant sisterly. Oh my this is going to be a tough climb for Hiro. And she definitely picked up that Hiro likes her.

People said Isshuukan Friends is friend zone the anime. Non non. What happened to Yuki, ladies and gentlemen, is what you call friend zone. Props to Touko for not dragging it out and being all "but I don't want to hurt him" kind of person.

Where is Jonathan?!

Actually no I dont think Sachi caught on.

nothing for certain tiL Hiro actually confesses though.
Jul 18, 2014 6:41 AM

Jul 2013
crappy episode, the characters are getting lamer and lamer
touko and her friends are a bunch of drama queens and david is justa lone wolf smart ass wanna be
Jul 18, 2014 6:48 AM

Aug 2013
I feel so bad for the guy who confessed to Touko (I still don't know his name; that's how irrelevant he is). To get friendzoned with a "thanks"? Damn..
Jul 18, 2014 7:50 AM

Oct 2012
Kyuutoryuu said:
I feel so bad for the guy who confessed to Touko (I still don't know his name; that's how irrelevant he is). To get friendzoned with a "thanks"? Damn..

Yuki if you want full name then google its not hard

and lol you have yet to experince the real world.
Jul 18, 2014 8:15 AM

Jul 2014
Visually appealing, but nothing special. I think I'll drop the anime, so boring and confusing. :')
Jul 18, 2014 10:39 AM

Mar 2014
Bitch friendzoned him, going to take years to move on bro. Though I still hope this anime makes a twist at some points so Yuki and Touko can end up together, that would be worth watching. Else this is too mainstream and predictable like many other romance manga/anime.
Jul 18, 2014 10:55 AM

Oct 2012
Wild_Lynx said:
Bitch friendzoned him, going to take years to move on bro. Though I still hope this anime makes a twist at some points so Yuki and Touko can end up together, that would be worth watching. Else this is too mainstream and predictable like many other romance manga/anime.

she told him what he needed to hear.

If you dont like someone are you forced to give them a chance or be honest?

and it stil lremains to seen whats going to happen to the 2.
Jul 18, 2014 11:44 AM

Jul 2014
Oh this is gonna end up reaaaaally messy man...
And the black hair girl with glasses, is it just me, or she might be... lesbian?
How do I signature?
Jul 18, 2014 11:46 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I thought Sachi lived in the same area as Touko. So does she live in another town?

- Touko friendzones Yuki, smh.

That simple cloth was used to with the hot object that Touko was crafting. How is that possible without the cloth getting very hot?

A little bit of fan service with the river scene, but it was enjoyable.

Jul 18, 2014 1:09 PM

Jun 2013
Okikura decided to not show up after a quarter of the episode this week. He feels like a supporting charcter rather than a main so far due to his lack of development and vague personality.

I reeeally want to finish the series just because of the nice visuals. But other than that, it's pretty much average at best.

I hope this series could prove me wrong by the end of it.
Jul 18, 2014 6:02 PM

Jun 2013
Seeing the people confess to the wrong person and the rejections..

It's like watching a train wreck. Not bad so far
Jul 18, 2014 6:52 PM
Jun 2014
My god. I called it at the very beginning. Hiro will suffer.
Kronie is mai waifu.
Enema is my master.
Shadowslave13 is my loli milk provider.
Flume is my dark magic buddy cop sidekick™.
And Afshar was my first MAL friend ;-;

I have coveted these people, so that I may one day sacrifice them in the name of love.
Jul 18, 2014 7:02 PM

Aug 2013
Ouch, poor Yukinari, got rejected not once, but twice.
But he got a consolation by seeing both of the girls half-naked. He will now be able to masturbate furiously while thinking about Touko body.

In the end, glasses-chan is indeed lesbian. Can we get the love polygon more complicated?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Chickens?
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Yanagi → Yukinari → Touka → Kakeru
@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@ Sachi ← Hiro

I can't say that I dig the show so far. It feel to forced and emotionless. I can stand forced drama, but forced romance is awkward. It feel so unnatural. The characters also lack of charisma : Touko is your clumsy girl who never see the obvious, Yanagi is the tragic tsundere, Hiro is the shy awkward guy, Sachi is your quiet megane girl, Yukinari is the cool athletic guy and Kakeru is the mysterious transfered student that so unexpectedly (/s) have supernatural power. When I think about it, it's so bland that you could turn Yukinari and Kakeru into girls and it would turn into an harem. I guess it's too soon to start to panic, but I have a bad feeling....
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 18, 2014 7:28 PM

Dec 2008
I think I know what's going to happen.
Yeah. I think that just about sums it all up.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 18, 2014 9:05 PM

Aug 2011
After Nagi no Asukara, I can't trust the pairings. I have a weird theory in my head that Kakeru already had a vision of who he's gonna end up with. That's why he's so confident all the time, but at the same time, maybe everything will backfire on him, so he's being cautious about approaching the group.

Based on the preview for next episode, Yanagi x Kakeru is gonna open up. I'm hoping that gives Yuki another chance because so far, I'm rooting for him. As for Sachi, she reminds me of Homura in terms of her endearment to Touko. The opening shows that Touko befriended Sachi when they were younger and she's clung to her ever since. Then two became three, then the siblings joined.
LadyHepaticaJul 18, 2014 9:10 PM
Jul 18, 2014 9:09 PM

Aug 2013
KumaKing said:
Seeing the people confess to the wrong person and the rejections..

It's like watching a train wreck. Not bad so far

And what was it that Touko saw in her premonition? That's right, a train. Everything's consistent XD
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 18, 2014 9:47 PM

Mar 2013
This episode was pretty decent, the art is totally beautiful to my eyes.
Somehow, I can't get along with that Touko character. It's not like I hate her, or I don't like her but I feel her kinda empty, something on me begs her to come out of the screen. Which is totally different with Yukinari or Sachi. I really enjoy watching them both.
The voice acting for Touko doesn't help either... Well, I don't exactly know what is this feeling but it came out specially in this episode. I hope I can become attached to Touko. The character itself isn't bad. Also, she's so cute.
Anyway, this was a nice trek mountain episode. Momo's car was scratched, lmfao. What a way to drive she has. Ahh Hiro, tell Sachi your feelings right away! He needs to, because now I'm afraid about what's gonna happen with her before seeing Touko's vision of future.
Jul 19, 2014 1:04 AM

Jul 2012
So what is going to happen to Sachin for her to end up in the hospital.

Great episode!!!
Jul 19, 2014 1:49 AM

Dec 2013
Hannah_Ana said:
I think I know what's going to happen.
Yeah. I think that just about sums it all up.

Sent with Mal Updater

I laughed so damn hard after reading this XD

Touko does have a thing for Kakeru, it's pretty obvious when he's the one she turns to for help despite not knowing him all that well. I think thus far we've had a perfect setup to what I would expect to become a huge tragedy SOL.

Girl sees future, future doesn't look good, girl tries to change the future, and in doing so makes it so the future that she sees actually happens. Hows that for a change?

Touko saw Yannagi crying, she saw that she made her cry, I could think of dozens of scenes that would have that happen:
- Yuki finds out that Touko refused him because she knew Yannagi liked him, decides to take it out on Yannagi, moves out of the house because she's his half-sister and he now thinks she's a sick little hentai in need of therapy. Cue tears.

- Yuki sees Touko and Kakeru getting closer, calls her out on her saying she didn't have anyone she liked, splits the group up, takes it all out on Yannagi when she confesses. Cue Tears.

- Yannagi confesses, gets into fight with Yuki for it being "wrong" to be so, Yuki moves out, Yannagi becomes despondent. Cue Tears.

- Touko wants to get Yuki and Yannagi together, her efforts annoys the hell out of Yuki, he takes it out on Yannagi because he thinks she was behind all of it, moves out of house. She in turn takes it out on Touko, end friendship. Cue Tears.

I'm totally loving this build up whereby nothing happens in the first 5-6 episodes and then everything goes to shit right afterwards.

Can't wait to see what additional buildup they'll give us.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 19, 2014 5:09 AM
Feb 2014
kawaii-despair said:
OG-3 said:

It's really frustrating because,we're at episode 3,and we have no idea about these people and what the hell is going on with their lives. I don't expect a full-explanation,but still.
We only have to guess what's up with Sachi,and why is she so attached to Kouko.

Yeah, all this combined... I just can't feel for any characters. Which is a bit of a shame, since the animation looks gorgeous and some onthe music is startig to grow on me.

I'm specifically annoyed at the relationship the 5 of them seem to share... they keep sayin oh, ur my precious friend, oh, I'll protect u and all, but I can't imagine how any of them are friends in the first place. They don't seem to talk abt any normal stuff... in this episode alone, u go fetch water, hey, u go build the tents, ooh, i can see the bride frm here... either that, or dialogue involving hat Okikura guy or 'love'... funnily enough, relationships not between the 5 seem pretty okay eg headband guy n sister relationship, Touka and little sister relationship etc...
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Jul 19, 2014 9:53 AM

Mar 2011
Nice episode but I really don't get the story tbh. I'm only watching this for Sachi at this point.
Jul 19, 2014 11:42 AM

Oct 2011
I really hate the idea of Touko x Yuki. If that happens my overall score will drop tremendously. It's annoying. Yanagi is the real underdog here, not Yuki.

I like Yanagi with Yuki. She saw him first, she takes care of him..it's not fair for Touko to just develop feelings after being confessed to then you know.. end up with the guy. I hate it when characters are so supportive of a best friend's honest feelings while not being honest with their own. It's hypocritical. Kokoro Project did it right. If you like him now too, Touko, then be honest about it. Seriously. That's what is keeping me from liking Touko. Oblivious MC's are NOT cute and they're not cool.

Sachi and Hiro are the only two characters I don't have an issue with. Also watching because of them.

Jul 19, 2014 2:42 PM

Jul 2012
Hey, this was a lot better than the first few episodes. It was a good relaxing episode full of SOL and nice scenery. The time travel thing is finally settling down although it still doesn't make much sense.

I'm still pissed off with all the love polygons going on, but hopefully it does what Nagiasu did and pair the best possible people together.
Jul 19, 2014 4:00 PM

Mar 2014
Aww poor guy got friendzoned.

zachfoss said:
I miss the chickens from episode 1, that is all.

Yes! Bring back Johnathan the chicken!
Zanos1Jul 19, 2014 4:05 PM
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jul 19, 2014 6:46 PM
Jul 2014
I think it's too early to judge Okikura side still episode 3 btw, if Touko go out with Yuki, i think Takayama won't be friend again with Touko, that's why Touko rejected Yuki, she won't her precious friend gone. Wanna know more about Okikura, he's mystery O_O.....
Jul 20, 2014 12:58 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Having little exposition before jumping right into the drama, I think Yuki's love triangle comes off bland since I think it's clear Okikura and Touko are definitely going to have something going with their future sight and all. On the other hand, Sacchan and Hiro were a sweet couple to watch, well the drama looks ready to be pointed at them next though.
Jul 20, 2014 5:14 AM

Apr 2010
Things seems to be going fine and it was a nice episode.
Still i can't seem to get used to Touko i don't dislike her but she is just a bit to random at times.
Or maybe she is just getting to much screen time.
There is just something about her that puts me of.
Jul 20, 2014 6:41 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Thread Cleaned
Please do not post simple one liners. Consider adding more descriptive sentences to your post rather than just stating that you liked or disliked this episode.

Well... Sacchi is still my favorite. Touko is getting to be a bit annoying like Manaka. I hope they just sorta remove Touko and make Sacchi the main >.>
Oh wait, she has special eye powers.

This hiking trip had beautiful scenery filled with forced fanservice that I won't be complaining about. Touko it still a clutz and did the obligatory "Trip on friend in river" cliche. The driving is still better than any driver in Ohio atm. I mean she would probably go the speed limit or 5 over instead of the usual people in Ohio who go 10 under....

This love pentagon is getting a bit absurd with the addition of yur...
nvm. This is totes believable. 100%
Not being sarcastic.
I had a friend who knew a friend who's cousin's brother's sister's boyfriend (Not me) who was in a love triangle with a bisexual girl.
So this is getting me more interested in this if they add yuri to it.
Jul 20, 2014 7:46 AM

Jan 2014
Nicest episode so far. Yeah friend trip cliche but whatever look at those backgrounds..
Now I get why Sacchan was so mad at Kakeru.. but it's obvious that after all those years of silence and attempted subtlelty you'd be so friendzoned (referring to Yuki). Man I can smell the horror coming already, I can't wait to see how dramatically they'll split up.
I don't know how to feel about Touko. Or better, what to think, because I already feel indifference.
I mean, she's cute and all that, but she's also quite bland. But at the same time she's credibile, because she acts like any average girl would act. Maybe too much naïve, but maybe not that much.. But I don't feel like justificate her, because otherwise I should applicate the same concept to every other average character who is evidently too bland to be appreciated.
Btw, I like a little bit more Yanagi, but Sacchan surprised me in this episode, I mean she didn't a thing but she's not the annoying charac. I thought she was.

Btw, nice slice of life with a reverse harem in it. I am awaiting for this to improve though.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

343 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.