Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 14, 2014 8:04 PM

May 2013
Hate tentacles
Too much fanservice
story has potential but they choose to go with the fanservice (WHY!!)

ASH X ECO SYLVIA!

7/10
Tch.
Jul 17, 2014 10:17 AM

Jun 2013
The plot definitely sucks. The only thing that kept me going was wanting to see Ash riding Eco in her dragon form but it didn't happen. It would have been a way better show if they took out that annoying loli Eco and replaced her with Navi or an Actual dragon. Ash's character was like the usual boring lead who loves interfering in others affair cause he is so nice other characters were ok. Dem Japs and their tentacles didn't help at all. Overall 5/10.
Jul 19, 2014 8:17 PM

Mar 2009
Was expecting a better ending.
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Jul 24, 2014 6:58 AM
May 2012
Aw man, I want Ash to kiss Silvia, not Ash to kiss Eco =_= Where the hell did that came from!!
Fuck, that tentacle scene with Veronica looks like this Hentai I know.....and I won't even mention its title.
So, Julius is now back, huh. Nice to know that Veronica is obsessed with Silvia ahahaha.
I really don't like tentacles, and I didn't like how they constantly use tentacle shit!! Mordred, dark king my ass or whatever shit you are. You are nothing but a pervert tentacle, man.
I'll read the Manga someday because I want more Navi *^* Navi is <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Silvia is cool, too :3 Thank you ^^
Their childhood memory went flying and never came back.

Edit: Posts: 2323 :O
TengaiJul 24, 2014 7:04 AM
Jul 27, 2014 8:31 AM
May 2012
Too much fanservice (which was not bad, except for the tentacles) and less emphasis was given on the story. I was expecting more of that.

6/10
Jul 29, 2014 3:50 PM
Dec 2012
Anime of the season for me. I think this anime series is so underrated and much criticised (Too much that you can call it the Shinji Kagawa of Anime) that you just have to ask whether people have become blinded. Clichés doesn't matter if the anime is good and enjoyable, which it is.

Seriously, most anime fans today just criticise and criticise, nitpicking every small thing that no one cares, that you have to ask, "are they really watching anime series or just watching such to disgrace them" . For example, people say the art of this anime sucks when it is actually one of the best this season (People these days need better monitors or actually download, not stream the show) .

The review rating 1 in the series page is so uncalled for, apparently a few anime fans understand the meaning of fan service anymore or even how to enjoy anime. Remember anime shows are made for enjoyment not to collect criticisms, if you don't like an anime series, then stop watching it. It's simple but apparently many cannot do it.
Jul 29, 2014 4:41 PM

Jun 2014
What many here don't seem to get is that Eco is obviously both human AND dragon. Not just dragon.

Anyway, pretty meh overall. I found it funny how they were completely fine with tentacles but decided to cut out the kiss (although according to people on here it seems they did it because Silvia interrupts them).

Too many tentacles for my liking. I laughed every time they shouted out to the person caught by tentacles like they were in mortal danger when all the tentacles did was do perverted stuff to them.

3/10 and that's being generous.

ryuixyui said:
Anime of the season for me. I think this anime series is so underrated and much criticised (Too much that you can call it the Shinji Kagawa of Anime) that you just have to ask whether people have become blinded. Clichés doesn't matter if the anime is good and enjoyable, which it is.

In your opinion it is, but just because you think it's the anime of the season and has no faults whatsoever doesn't mean everyone else has to feel the same way. It's all subjective.

ryuixyui said:
Seriously, most anime fans today just criticise and criticise, nitpicking every small thing that no one cares, that you have to ask, "are they really watching anime series or just watching such to disgrace them" . For example, people say the art of this anime sucks when it is actually one of the best this season (People these days need better monitors or actually download, not stream the show) .

How are people "disgracing" an anime by criticizing it? That makes no sense at all. And to be fair most of the people who have posted here actually have legit complaints about the anime.

ryuixyui said:
The review rating 1 in the series page is so uncalled for, apparently a few anime fans understand the meaning of fan service anymore or even how to enjoy anime. Remember anime shows are made for enjoyment not to collect criticisms, if you don't like an anime series, then stop watching it. It's simple but apparently many cannot do it.

How was it uncalled for? That was the person's opinion and rating of the anime, there's nothing "uncalled for" about that. Nothing wrong with fan service, but this anime jammed tentacles into every single episode and it got extremely excessive and old after a while. Just because people don't like an anime or certain aspects of an anime doesn't mean they don't enjoy anime.
The primary purpose of anime is entertainment yes, but part of entertainment is criticizing when you think something isn't well done too. So let's throw your last sentence back at you.
If you can't handle it when an anime YOU think is great gets hate it would be better if you just stop watching anime altogether because people will NEVER not criticize an anime they don't like. Get used to it.

You're one of those people who think your opinion is undisputable fact and everyone who has a different opinion from you is wrong, nitpicking, trying to disgrace the anime and don't know how to enjoy something. i.e plague of the anime community.
Jul 31, 2014 1:02 PM
Dec 2012
Hissatsu89 said:
What many here don't seem to get is that Eco is obviously both human AND dragon. Not just dragon.

Anyway, pretty meh overall. I found it funny how they were completely fine with tentacles but decided to cut out the kiss (although according to people on here it seems they did it because Silvia interrupts them).

Too many tentacles for my liking. I laughed every time they shouted out to the person caught by tentacles like they were in mortal danger when all the tentacles did was do perverted stuff to them.

3/10 and that's being generous.

ryuixyui said:

In your opinion it is, but just because you think it's the anime of the season and has no faults whatsoever doesn't mean everyone else has to feel the same way. It's all subjective.

ryuixyui said:

How are people "disgracing" an anime by criticizing it? That makes no sense at all. And to be fair most of the people who have posted here actually have legit complaints about the anime.

ryuixyui said:

How was it uncalled for? That was the person's opinion and rating of the anime, there's nothing "uncalled for" about that. Nothing wrong with fan service, but this anime jammed tentacles into every single episode and it got extremely excessive and old after a while. Just because people don't like an anime or certain aspects of an anime doesn't mean they don't enjoy anime.
The primary purpose of anime is entertainment yes, but part of entertainment is criticizing when you think something isn't well done too. So let's throw your last sentence back at you.
If you can't handle it when an anime YOU think is great gets hate it would be better if you just stop watching anime altogether because people will NEVER not criticize an anime they don't like. Get used to it.

You're one of those people who think your opinion is undisputable fact and everyone who has a different opinion from you is wrong, nitpicking, trying to disgrace the anime and don't know how to enjoy something. i.e plague of the anime community.

You're right about certain points, but seeing reviews of 1/10 really did anger me and may have made me react too much. I mean those reviews can deter people from watching an anime they may like if they watch it. Sorry if I offended you in any way. For me, having watch 7 anime series last season, I think this is the best. I respect other's opinion but you should know I how it feel if an anime you like it being treated like trash.
Aug 3, 2014 12:58 PM
Jan 2014
albertrojas said:
Well, what happened at the end of episode 12 actually did happen in the Light Novels, it's just that....

If there's going to be a second season, it'll start from that exact same scene. Isn't this already normal for some anime to end a scene abruptly in season 1 and start from that exact same scene in season 2?

Though I really want a season 2......

First spoiler worth reading.
Aug 14, 2014 7:45 PM

Nov 2008
I LAUGH at all you fools who actually thought Silvia had a chance. AshxEco was so friggin' obvious from the get-go....if you expected him to choose any other girl, I am forced to call you an idiot.

Good guilty pleasure anime. Could've used less hentai-ish elements....but I've seen so much worse. I started watching only for Ash and Eco (who both were PRECIOUS!!) but liked all the characters.....except for the creepy scientist boob lady and idiotic Prim...whose boobs took up too much space to leave her any brain cells, apparently.

I got my AshxEco so I'm happy. :3 It's okay if the kiss wasn't shown-she already got him in ep 04. XD
ChiibiAug 14, 2014 7:58 PM

Aug 29, 2014 11:15 AM

Jul 2014
FireKiller87 said:
Overall the whole show felt kind of meh. There wasn't much plot going on in the beginning and a lot of the fanservice was way too overblown.
Tentacles in EVERY FRIGGING EPISODE really didn't help my perception. Rather tasteless.
5/10, because I'm generous.

I know right? Anime is seriously overdoing tentacles lately to a point it makes one wonder why Hentai isn't Mainstream(Not that I want that either ugh). It was pretty good though but they cut the kiss at the end and one can't help but go "I feel like some plot points were not seen in the Anime" at times(I went that line more times than I care to count or remember). 7.5/10 and nothing more. I'm being nice but I downloaded the uncuts so its not a bullet in my wallet. Feel sorry for those who did pay for this series.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Sep 2, 2014 1:40 PM
Jul 2014
3/10

Rushed, too much fanservice, and the major point: WHY WOULD YOU DEVELOP SILVIA THE LAST FEW EPISODES JUST FOR ECO TO WIN?! Holy shit, the loli dragon has like no redeemable qualities.
Sep 3, 2014 11:06 AM

Jan 2012
lol @ 'too much fan service'

if anything this series need more..

pretty average overall but many boners were had

navi = hnnng
Sep 7, 2014 5:26 PM

May 2012
Pretty lovely ending I must say! Overlooking all the flaws this anime actually has and just looking on how what the show presents it was actually pretty nice I mus say, and well I did quite enjoyed watching it actually even with all the flaws in it!
Dec 9, 2014 11:00 PM
Mar 2013
Chiibi said:
I LAUGH at all you fools who actually thought Silvia had a chance. AshxEco was so friggin' obvious from the get-go....if you expected him to choose any other girl, I am forced to call you an idiot.

Oh hell no. While AshxEco was predictable, it wasn't obvious.

In all honesty, I expected AshxSylvia given how long they spent building up the romance.

Who am I to judge? 7/10
Dec 25, 2014 10:23 AM

Apr 2013
This wasn't as bad as some have made it out to be. I was looking for a short mindless ecchi show with a bit of action and rom-com so I was entertained. I was a bit disappointed that Silvia never found out that Ash was "the boy" from her childhood amongst some other developments or lack there of. And I have no problem with Ash x Eco but the cutting away from the kiss scene was unnecessary.

And while I love ecchi and this show definitely delivered in that aspect, I wouldn't have minded a few less tentacles but hell, who am I to judge? Overall, not a terrible way to mindlessly watch 12 episodes amongst other more serious anime.
Feb 23, 2015 3:53 AM

Jul 2013
Go for it Ash! date your dragon in the form of a 10-yr old kid! seriously though that's sick af. What about Silvia then? This is why sometimes I prefer a harem ending. I'd rather the MC to not pick anyone that pick someone I don't like.

4/10 for this *sigh* I'm just glad it's over
Mar 6, 2015 1:44 AM

Jul 2014
FatalGaze said:
The plot definitely sucks. The only thing that kept me going was wanting to see Ash riding Eco in her dragon form but it didn't happen. It would have been a way better show if they took out that annoying loli Eco and replaced her with Navi or an Actual dragon. Ash's character was like the usual boring lead who loves interfering in others affair cause he is so nice other characters were ok. Dem Japs and their tentacles didn't help at all. Overall 5/10.

Exactly. Overall it was passable but considering its a Harem Ecchi: it had TOO MUCH TENTACLE MOMENTS than the average Tentacle Hentai Anime and that's not a good thing when the former has more than the latter.(In this case)
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
May 31, 2015 7:38 AM

Mar 2008
07/10
Jun 1, 2015 11:45 PM
Apr 2015
I want a second season.. I want to see Eco and ash to their full power... It's fine if we don't get one it ended happy buuuut I want to see the relation between them if anything.. I like fanservice animes and this had a okay balance between the story and it all... I wish they didn't cut out the kissing scene because I was waiting the entire series for them to auctually kiss each other.. Not like that drunken kiss Eco gave to ash. I'm gonna end with this.... I want a second season.. Idc if you disliked it or found it stupid I find these types to be quite funny and I often find myself watching these kinds of anime to unwind after a long day.. I hope they make another season <3 ash+Eco for life.
Jul 2, 2015 4:23 AM
Jul 2015
Last episode was very predictable and rushed, expecially for the Ash x Eco stuff: i mean, i' m not against eco (i liked the idea of a humanoid dragon) but this couple has not really sense! It' s fascinating the impossible love but the love story is very bad focused, it needed more moments to make people understand WHEN the charachters fall in love, and honestly i didn' t see ash who falls for eco. This is why i prefer ash x silvia .
I would have liked more detailed moments of Navi (a very interesting one) and ash' s stories and past, something like flashbacks to explain, like silvia' s story; more details on the aristocracy system and that Avalon- tentacles monster thing and on the school system training.
Very good drawings , appreciated the little elf' s girl focusing and the plot in general, but i think that this anime deserved more episodes and explainings or a season 2.. just too much fanservice and tentacles xD
Sep 6, 2015 2:01 AM

Oct 2013
they cut the kissing scene because it's lewd as fck and the tentacle rape is not as lewd as the kissing scene. just kidding.
Oct 22, 2015 1:48 PM
May 2013
An average story with an average setting , this is a mix between DxD, Zero no tsukaima and many other harem anime . I did enjoy it though :|
xxdeathx said:
Kiss is too lewd to show but at least it happened, KyoAni.
While Veronica being tentacle raped isn't lewd . If I watched that scene without watching the anime , I'd probably say something like this : "this hentai look promising , I should watch it" . That scene sums up 90% of every tentacle scene in hentai .
Nov 17, 2015 3:31 PM

Oct 2010
Rushed ending, but Silvia getting her brother was nice (even though the guy was possessed for so long I'm surprised it ended like that). She was one of the best characters in the show who got abused. Actually, females in this show mostly existed for tentacle rape so that horny boys can fap to. Seriously, if this LN writer jacked off before writing, it might have been a more enjoyable show.

Below average series. I think the start was nice and had interesting setting. But it was burred with cliche and rushed stuff. And tentacles...

The only OST I liked is the one melody between the eyecatch scene. Show was a waste of time.
Nov 30, 2015 6:18 AM

May 2014
Overall a awsome anime
Now my favorite dragon anime
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 4, 2016 2:35 AM

Sep 2012
I'm so pissed they didn't show the kiss. Anyway, great show.
Jul 14, 2016 11:19 AM

Feb 2014
We are not enough of cliches;
We are not enough of rushed things;
We are not enough of bad writing episodes (episode 06 is an awesome example - Silvia and her sister's relationship was/is a mess made me 'WTF?!');
We are not enough of things that is about to happen but it's sunddenly interrupted;
We are not enough of tentacles from the Hentais;

So, let's make Seikoku no Dragonar! =D

I do not care, specifically, about the cliche factors, but serious... don't abuse and/or at least makes it enjoyable. I have watched many animes cliche but that I didn't care it to being cliche since I was somewhat and somehow enjoying because they make compesate with a following cool scene, which didn't occur in Seikoku no Dragonar. The problem with Seikoku is that they nor only abused of the cliches but as well did all those other things I mentioned.

About the ecchi and fanservice? Sincerely, I like fanservice and ecchi (though with tentacles? no, please), so it didn't bother me. We have many animes considered famous and good with fanservice and ecchi inserted, so I don't bother... otherwise, I enjoy it. What I want to say is that the ecchi/fanservice itself is not the problem here for me.

Well, whatever, 4/10
TechOtakuJul 14, 2016 11:40 AM
Jul 21, 2016 2:26 PM
Jul 2016
I loved the anime so much and how they ended episode 12 I had to go out that night and get the manga just so I wouldn't have to wait for season 2, btw it only gets better.
Oct 28, 2016 4:19 PM

Feb 2016
That ending was the biggest fail they could do... why did he kissed the loli dragon instead a sexy princess... omg! Pedophile or Zoophile? or both
My Candies:
May 29, 2017 7:48 AM

Jan 2012
This series had potential but I didn't enjoy it as much as I was expecting after the first episode. Not expecting a second season but who knows? If it does I will probably watch it just to maybe answer the overabundant amount of questions I'm left with.

Also were they incapable of animating a single kiss? We get a whole lot of tentacle groping and borderline bondage hentai but they even cut off the last scene before their forcibly happy ending was complete? Not cool.

Also I was hopelessly rooting for Silvia, Eco was super cute for a tsundere character but I wanted to see more of Ash x Silvia's encounter when they were kids and why Ash had lost his arm.

Overall - 6/10
Jul 30, 2017 1:31 PM

Jan 2015
Ceejz said:
I loved the anime so much and how they ended episode 12 I had to go out that night and get the manga just so I wouldn't have to wait for season 2, btw it only gets better.
Yeah my thoughts exactly! I dived into manga with the same passion. No regrets so far!
Oct 7, 2017 9:22 PM
Nov 2013
Pretty awesome anime in my opinion, though it felt quite rushed at the end and the battle with Mordred in Eco's corrupted true form felt quite less than epic. I mean really all he had to do was cut off one of Mordred's mutated horns? On another note.....Eco is so darned cute, I don't understand how people can prefer Sylvia over her, but meh.... Maybe it's just me and my love of anime characters sporting a fang.

This definitely would have benefitted from more episodes and it's a shame it was not blessed in such a way. Too many good anime's seem to get rushed and not given an adequate amount of episodes to tell their story properly, while others that in my opinion are steaming piles of poo get multiple seasons. It is what it is.....I will most definitely check out a season 2 should they make one and will be purchasing this one soon on Blu-ray. Overall I give this series an 8/10 and it would have been higher if they had more episodes and did a better job with the end fight. One other very minor gripe is they didn't give Lukka enough development.....what was there was good, but she could have used a bit more in my estimation. She really only took center stage in one episode and it kinda feels like it was a missed opportunity.
May 6, 2018 1:16 PM

Apr 2013
Pretty generic story and full of cliches. Was still kinda okay to watch, nothing special though. Just an average 5/10
Aug 14, 2018 1:41 PM

Aug 2018
This episode was quite enjoyable though very rushed. It's a shame there's unlikely to be anymore series, episodes, ova's, films, et al as I would really love a second season to see the further episodes of the gang.

I loved that Veronica was revealed to be your basic Otaku complete with waifu pillow and everything. More power to her, you go girl!
Aug 27, 2018 5:54 PM

Jun 2011
So disappointed with the series.. I dropped the series at ep3 years ago leaving the note saying it got worse after the first episode.. came back years later with a different mindset and still think it got worse after the promising first episode. Ash's personality was really likable back then, but somehow he just turned into a white knight generic harem protagonist. It's a huge shame, really. They also barely show his best buddy Raymond.

It's really hard to take it seriously when Veronica's battle gear is a fkin revealing "armor", when she landed at Dragonar academy with that outfit I just couldn't hold back my disbelief and laughter.

It's also really sad that Ash basically got all the attention because he's born with a special dragon. He was the laughing stock before Eco was born, and he basically became the center of attention (of all the girls) after he got his special humanoid dragon. Oh and this dragon apparently want his D.. wtf..

The introduction to Rebecca in episode 2 or something, when she said something along the line of whoever wins the dragon race could go on a date with her.. that's kind of narcissistic..

Characters dynamic for the rest of the series is cliche. Eco is annoying even after she realized her feelings for Ash.

Cosette best gurl.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 30, 2018 1:44 PM

Jun 2017
This ending was HORRIBLE
Not even showing the kiss ... everything else was predictable.

Even with that kind of ending, i don't think its a bad anime - but - just slightly above average

Overall 5.5/10
Oct 9, 2018 1:01 PM
Jul 2017
Well.. I feel I little bit being let downed.. I thought they would have totally ship Ashe with Sylvia, since they just litteraly started the series with the childhood flashback between Ashe and Sylvia and just keeping letting the audience reminding it for the first few episodes, but after I finished the anime this whole scene was just a big unneeded story (even though I did liked it). The another thing is, they freaking rushed the end. By trying to make it 'amusing' for the audience, they have just made a scene were Veronica was almost being raped by tentacles (gotta say >~< I did have wished it from the very beginning where she was being introduced). Overall the story isn't that good, really rushed, pretty complicated and they did not introduced the characters correctly as it should be. Those who enjoy animes with nudity, harem and beautiful girls, and does not really matter about a overrushed story, go freaking try it out :D (Sadly enough there probably won't be a season 2. (If so, I hope they just fill the gaps they have ignored in season 1)
Apr 5, 2020 2:41 AM

Jan 2016
This show definitely had a lot of potential, but it was squandered at every turn. Because I was waiting for Ash and Sylvia's relationship to develop, this show managed to keep my attention, but here in episode 12 they designate Eco as the official love interest! Not only was Eco completely undeveloped as a love interest for Ash up until that point (she was just a cute fanservice object), they didn't even have the decency to show us the kiss between them, as if to insult our intelligence even further. So we get to see girls being assaulted by tentacles for most of the show, but the final kiss scene? Oh no, there's no need to see that. Maybe the creators knew how hollow it was and were too embarrassed to go all the way.

I actually enjoyed Sylvia as a character. She had the potential to be an amazing love interest with in depth character, and they were haphazardly setting her up to be Ash's soulmate right up until episode 12, where we get Eco's half-confession and then an edited-out kiss scene. Just pathetic. Definitely one of those shows that leaves you feeling like you wasted your time due to a poor ending.
Jul 11, 2020 3:59 AM
May 2020
Overall score 5.7/10,

Honestly I enjoyed it and it had a decent plot, story, Love interest, fan service and overall arc, and on top of that it was enjoyable to see but the ending ruined it all, it left me completely infuriated. this anime has the worst ending out of any I've seen so far and could have had more potential and even a storyline for a second season.

I did not like the ending at all, I think that...

1) Ash clearly has feelings for Silvia not Eco

2)I believe that he and Eco have a more father to child relationship

3)It would have been more interesting is they had further developed the fact of ash climbing to archdragonar in order to marry Silvia, meanwhile having a secret romance with her. I believe that that would give the kind of forbidden love the show was trying to give but have a much more satisfying love conclusion. this would also involve Silvia finding out that she knew ash as the boy from her childhood and explore his case of amnesia. this show leaves so many loose ends that even if it was fun to watch just leaves you very unsatisfied
lucariosklawJul 11, 2020 4:04 AM
Dec 3, 2021 2:54 PM

May 2008
Definitely bingable even with the horrible animation, but then, I'm all about the eechi. shame they didn't show Echo's final dragon form
Jan 9, 2022 1:51 PM
Dec 2021
Great anime in my opinion! I would like him to be with silvia, she is hot.
Aug 24, 2022 1:03 AM

Sep 2018
Incredibly mediocre overall, didn't stand out in anyway, didn't try to do anything spectacular, even the ecchi was bog standard. 5/10 for an unmemorable and unremarkable anime that I have no wish in seeing a second season.
Feb 22, 2023 12:30 PM
Jan 2022
very good i like this anime
Aug 30, 2023 1:04 PM
Aug 2023
Phim hay, nữ 9 cute, ghét xúc tu, mong chờ ss2
Feb 22, 5:13 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It was okay in the first few episodes despite being generic but when it lost that spark too, there really was nothing much going for this show for me.

Sad that he didn't end up with the princess in the end but it was kind of expected. ED theme was kinda bop though.

4/10 from here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2014

100 by jdzero »»
Feb 14, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

48 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 16, 2023 1:39 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2014

45 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 16, 2023 1:39 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

61 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:02 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

65 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 15, 2023 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.