Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 4, 2014 5:41 AM

Jan 2008
IT'S A TENDER RAIN GOD SING SOMETHING ELSE ALREADY

Black screen with words was nice from Nike's point of view but unnecessary in the finale. Overally I'm really liking this anime, Nike is one cool protagonist and altough the plot is not revolutionary in any aspect, it provied good chunkof entertainment. Thumbs up.
May 4, 2014 5:45 AM
Mar 2012
I'm not yet sure about this. I mean, it's not bad, but it kind of gets annoying how she's always saying she's sorry and it's all her fault. Pluse the king is so creepily young. Why couldn't they have made him her age, anyway?
May 4, 2014 6:18 AM

Feb 2012
They should have another song as well, aside from IT'S A TENDER RAIN. Since Nike sings it every episode, it gets overly used.

Sweet scenes with Nike and the king in this episode. Next episode though will be intense now that Nike will have some competition, though we all know the king will choose Nike no matter what.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 4, 2014 6:59 AM

Aug 2010
This series has been amazing so far!! Loving Nike so much <3 And her VA needs more roles! Her voice is really good ^^

The way she escaped at the start using the moment she turned off the fire was so smart. And the fog was nice too :)

Livi owning that guy and almost killing him was awesome.

The LivixNike moment when he was telling her his true feelings was sweet :3 These 2 are really good for eachother ^^

Lol'd so much at the 3 pervy oldmen being respected at such a high status XDXDXD

Nike looked soooo beautiful in the dress <3 And her Halo around the sun was really pretty. Lol'd so much at her punching the loser XDXD

The end with the half ring---half rainbow was really pretty :)

These 2 have become so close :D Nxt up, Livi has a fiance? XD Well should be fun seeing the loli get owned by Nike :P
May 4, 2014 8:13 AM

May 2012
I liked this episode very much! Can't wait for next week!
May 4, 2014 8:24 AM

Nov 2010
This episode made me feel all fluffy inside.

Nike looked beautiful.
May 4, 2014 8:29 AM

Sep 2011
Such a sweet ep~ Nike & the king FTMFW! I love the 3 old perverted geizer - tits need to be balance)) lol!
May 4, 2014 9:50 AM
Mar 2010
wow good thing they didn't chage anything from the manga and it looks like we get to see princess luna next chapter to bad I was late to watch this today I was at beach

PS. STILL WOULD HAVE LIJE HER TO BEET HIM UP LIKE IN THE MANGA
May 4, 2014 9:53 AM
Mar 2010
-Kurisuta- said:
Amazing episode. Livius has some good fighting skills. That four gods council thingy (?) is awesome, a very important discussion taking place.

Gosh, there is also a rival.
-Kurisuta- said:
Amazing episode. Livius has some good fighting skills. That four gods council thingy (?) is awesome, a very important discussion taking place.

Gosh, there is also a rival.

ooh that is princess luna Livius childhood friend I thought they skip that chapter when they went strait to the tales of the ring can't wait for the next episode
May 4, 2014 10:00 AM
Oct 2012
jbeat said:
They should have another song as well, aside from IT'S A TENDER RAIN. Since Nike sings it every episode, it gets overly used.

That would be my only nit to pick on this show. I was not a big fan of the song to begin, but that aside, even if I like a song, 4 straight episodes of it (when not in the OP or ED) would make me begin to loathe any song.

I am hoping that as their feelings intensify, she will start to sing a different song.
May 4, 2014 10:14 AM
Mar 2010
Praize said:
A little kid completely overpowering a seasoned fighter, goosebumps :p

not really Livius is royalty and they ussually trained in swordmanship when they are young and the assasinnis Randal a priest and not a season fighter
May 4, 2014 10:14 AM

Aug 2013
Fiance right right ? love rival now ?!
This episode was amazing <3 Love it <3

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
May 4, 2014 10:15 AM
Mar 2010
BURGERgio said:
Great episode. Seeing Livius go beserk was awesome!
I was expecting a different insert song but I'm fine with the current one because it's just so damn good!
That little girl in the preview looks like she could be Nike and Liviu's daughter =P

no that is princess Luna from the Ocean kingdom who has a crush on Livius since they are childhood friends
May 4, 2014 11:56 AM

Nov 2013
I really love Neil more and more XD That guy is so silly.

I liked the idea of her putting a ring on the sun. Super cool.

Not looking forward to the next episode, though. Hate those "surprise fiancees" they pull out of nowhere >.>
May 4, 2014 4:44 PM

Feb 2014
Let the love triangle begin.
に触
祟ら
りぬ
な神

May 4, 2014 10:17 PM

Apr 2012
pretty nice episode again. I really like this anime ^^
May 4, 2014 11:17 PM

Jun 2011
TheDarkCynder said:
Loved this episode. Great, like the other ones.

Wow, the preview of the next episode is kind of a slap in the face, though. I was looking forward to seeing a refreshing story but, as I expected, that's going down the train. Typical annoyingly possessive rival fodder girl, huh? I hope she doesn't last long, or else my end rating for this show is probably going to drop a handful of points.

I know what you mean that preview got me so annoyed i almost dropped the anime right there even thought this episode made me feel so much! I'll have to see if i can endure the torture of the next episode T_T
May 5, 2014 1:29 AM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. The elders are all gods of war! Hahaha. What a way to hype these perverted gentlemen. Hahaha.

Another awesome episode. We are finally getting a rival girl next ep! Looks like we will get a more comedic episode next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2014 1:52 AM

Jun 2008
Takuan_Soho said:
jbeat said:

That would be my only nit to pick on this show. I was not a big fan of the song to begin, but that aside, even if I like a song, 4 straight episodes of it (when not in the OP or ED) would make me begin to loathe any song.

I am hoping that as their feelings intensify, she will start to sing a different song.

That doesn't seem to happen since for one: low budget; secondly, i recalled that she only sing when she's making it rain. I think the series already stated that her ability to cast something is dependent on the ritual that she perform. In the manga, she doesn't seem to have done anything different compared to what she did before ;( Well, we can still hope :S
EstherellaMay 5, 2014 1:56 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2014 3:14 AM

Feb 2014
Great episode, this anime has really grown on me. The soundtrack is so good, too (although I'm not a big fan of the Tender Rain song she sings every ep).

Next episode looks sketchy though...I'm not a huge fan of love rivalries in anime since they tend to be handled pretty poorly but this anime has done a good job up until this point so hopefully it stays consistent in quality.
May 5, 2014 3:14 AM

Jan 2014
Most heartwarming series of Spring 2014.

And once again, we meet the Tender Rain.
Loved that half ring. <3

Next episode: "Call my name"
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
May 5, 2014 4:07 AM

Feb 2013
Izayoi23 said:
What's up with that four gods a conference room to talk about "Oppai" .

Important matters of the state of course.
May 5, 2014 4:23 AM

Jul 2008
Livius is so tsundere. I like it
May 5, 2014 10:46 AM

May 2014
Ahhhhhh! The hug-scene! When Livius was talking.. Kyaaaa! I can feel the emotions from Shimazaki Nobunaga's voice!! XD
May 5, 2014 5:33 PM

Sep 2007
I'm not a shojo guy.
But seriously : it's so good ... Really ...
I love it : better than Kimi no Todoke (who i really loved), i think i'm really like shojo story with medieval/magic/fantasy stuff...
May 5, 2014 7:26 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, Nike is way too merciful. If I was playing Crusader King II, I would have killed every single person of his family as a vengeance to conspiring against me xD
Okay, maybe that another extreme :P

I didn't expected that it would be the Livius that would save her. From the preview, it looked like she was meeting him outside.

I hoped that he would have cut the dude throat. I guess it isn't that kind of anime xD
Pretty clever to shoke the fire.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 5, 2014 7:40 PM
Jul 2012
HELLSATAN said:
Praize said:
A little kid completely overpowering a seasoned fighter, goosebumps :p

not really Livius is royalty and they ussually trained in swordmanship when they are young and the assasinnis Randal a priest and not a season fighter

Well whatever haha, still pretty cool :p
May 5, 2014 9:06 PM

Jun 2013
Awwww maaaaan! If they hadn't rushed the development last episode that kiss moment would have ben GOLDEN. Seriously, it was a great episode, but the lack of build up makes it disappointing because the impact could have been so much greater. :(

Seriously, the three of the "Four Gods" are just the elders from Outbreak Company. The sukuru mizugi scene is ingrained in my mind. I can't separate the two! I'm dying, lol.

And Neil crying was the best part... No, wait, Nike hitting Aristes was the best part. FUCK YEAH.

All this being said, I maintain that they're breaking the #1 of insert songs: using them to much. I'm already tired of "Tender Rain" -____-
May 5, 2014 9:44 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, felt a little rushed. The world wasn't built up enough to explain the situation and the other side.
May 5, 2014 11:50 PM

Mar 2012
Awesome episode overall! Though I don't really have a problem with it, they really are using "Tender Rain" quite a bit. xD

Livius was pretty badass when he went berserk to protect Nike. Also, Nike's punch was so win! :D And Nike looks simply splendid in all her royal outfits. @-@

I don't look so forward to the preview of the next episode though... -_- That little gal better not get in way for too long, especially if she ends up being one of those annoying, overly-clingy, little sister-like characters.
May 5, 2014 11:52 PM

Jul 2010
IZ TENDER RAAAAAAAIN.
Oh no, a new loli character ..
May 6, 2014 1:36 AM

May 2013
Really, this episode was beautiful. I love the bond between Nike and Livius. I felt their love. The part with the butler's tears was funeeh.
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 6, 2014 7:09 AM

Jun 2008
Its.a.tender.rain.

XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 6, 2014 7:51 AM
Mar 2009
The Four Gods LOL more like one king and three of the country's most perverted old men!
That preview... And I was just thinking the last thing this anime needs is a female love rival... Great. Why does it feel like a normal anime now that they've pulled that card? It was going great the last five episodes, imo.
May 6, 2014 8:42 AM

Jul 2012
This show never fails to impress me. Just splendid pacing and great music.

Takuan_Soho said:
Also, Nike is in the running for best MC of this season. Just plain likable without overdoing it.

This. Also this show is running for AOTS for me. Definitely the most solid overall.
May 6, 2014 11:46 AM
May 2014
Ahhhh this episode was so kawaiiiiiiii >-<
now i remember why i LOVE romance shoujo anime
it's been a long time scince i've watched romance

KYAAAAA WHEN LIVI-KUN WAS LIKE "when i thought you'd be gone. i was afraid. i'd rather give up the throne then handing you away." or something along those lines. BUT I COULD FEEL THE FANFICS RUNNING TOWARDS US!!

Well again the tender rain song is so beautiful
THE WORLD IS STILL BEAUTIFUL AFTER ALL HUH?
May 6, 2014 3:57 PM

Jan 2011
i liked the song at first but now its starting to get annoying
May 6, 2014 4:09 PM

Jul 2013
TENDAA RAIN

the song doesn't sound as cool as it first did.
May 6, 2014 6:03 PM

Oct 2010
Well, they're pulling off romance without making it sound overemphasized and cheesy. Kudos, I suppose.
May 7, 2014 3:24 AM

Mar 2013
Too much Tender Rain, argh... Nicer song with no random English words in it, please
May 7, 2014 11:54 AM

Mar 2014
Great episode!!
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
May 7, 2014 4:27 PM

Jul 2010
Guys, guess what? yes! you're right! - ITSS A TENDEEEEERRR RAAAAAAIN~
It's funny how i already hate that ''love rival'' who showed up in preview for 2 seconds.
May 8, 2014 6:42 AM

Dec 2011
So many sweet moments in this episode.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
May 8, 2014 12:14 PM

Oct 2009
Yeah...really not feeling the bond between these two. The anime shouldn't have skipped the bonding that was in the manga..

The pacing feels pretty rushed and that text monologue? Uhh..
May 8, 2014 12:56 PM

Sep 2011
really good episode, but oh god the next episode preview looks as if the series is attempting to shoot itself in the foot. why do shows feel the need to BS a love triangle into things halfway through, just why they dont work ever.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 8, 2014 5:23 PM

Apr 2013
A rival loli in the preview -_-

The tender rain is getting old.
May 8, 2014 5:46 PM

Oct 2011
Livius changing every episode. Beautiful. Dat Rainbow + ring

TENDER RAIN. So GOOODD

Oh my a loli finacee : 0
May 9, 2014 11:33 PM

Feb 2014
So he ain't just a kid and he actually cares for his princess, what a nice episode it was, and here I was thinking that this anime wouldnt be worth watching .
May 10, 2014 6:29 AM
Apr 2013
This is the first shoujo I've ever watched. I like it a fair amount so far, I'd call it a guilty pleasure. Something light to mix things up, not really giving it much of a critical eye, just enjoying it for what it is.

Though I will say that I wish they'd come up with some kind of conceit to make the rain summoning bits instrumental only, like using a sacred flute or something...
May 11, 2014 2:13 PM
Dec 2013
Shaniyaz said:
Nike's technique was awesome; creating fog to escape.
Livius' swift reflex and swordsmanship was badass!

Livius X Nike moments were nice! That kiss in the forehead.. :)
Nike making fun of Livius as a perverted, sneaky little brat. XD

Those 3 elders are parts of the 4 Gods affiliation?! No way. XD
Talking about boobs instead of the ceremony.. XD

Nike looked beautiful in that outfit. <3
Neil crying after hearing Livius' compliments to Nike.. XD

Sudden revelation of the controversy.. Loved when Nike got to punch that SOAB. XD
And, she still wants his approval for the marriage..
Livius was too nice to forgive him easily. His carefree attitude was pretty cool.

Great episode! Nike X Livius has reached it's perfection. :)
Too bad, that Tender Rain song was interrupted midway..

New character next episode!
Basically what this user said! :)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

131 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 20, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

183 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 17, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2014

72 by Dawizz »»
Feb 1, 2023 5:58 AM

» My thoughts on the Ending Song

iLya - Dec 10, 2016

2 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:56 PM

» Livi and Nike ages range??

NajSuarez94 - Jul 22, 2014

7 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.