Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 12, 2009 6:33 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't mind Natsume getting shot by Alphard actually as Alphard could have easily kill her, Maria and Yunyun are lucky that she came to their aid. I didn't expect Alphard to set the ice on fire, would that work? 0.0

Qi Liang is as crazy as ever and the cut given by Alphard sure gets her excited :D I don't think she should have taken the pills to begin with, what a suffering death for her =.= We actually have deaths of a few character but the series is close to its end so that can't be helped i suppose.
ShanaFlameSep 12, 2009 7:45 PM
Sep 12, 2009 6:49 PM
Aug 2009
Who cares?

Liang Qi died she was basically the reason why I even wasted time watching this.

I really wished she would of lived, I wonder how her character would of turned into not only that I wanted to see a fighting see between her and canaan.
Sep 12, 2009 6:59 PM

Mar 2009
they killed everybody and it's pretty much over by now :S
also
hakko is a hentai haha
Sep 12, 2009 7:37 PM

Sep 2008
Everyone went crazy in this episode....ah...urm....I mean Liang Qi already crazy she just went insane. As for Hakko noooo why Hakko why?!

Hakko=Nercophilla (however you spell it) didn't like that.
Sep 12, 2009 8:36 PM

Aug 2009
I must say I was quite disturbed by this episode... Liang Qi is a lot crazier than I expected (with SM fetish) but I do like that part with her and Cummings. Even though the series IS ending soon I didn't expect them to die so soon. As for Hakko...totally did NOT see that coming...*disturbed* though I want to understand her feelings? Still I'm not happy...
And that Natsume...

I still like the ep overall and can't wait to see next ep.
More about Alphard, Siam and Canaan would be nice.

Sep 12, 2009 9:04 PM

Sep 2009
athyra said:

More about Alphard, Siam and Canaan would be nice.

I totally agree with that.

Now, i think this episode was the most interesting one so far other than "gravestone" tho.
but I LOVED the fight between Alphard and Liang QI the animation is just great, and Alphard, God I love that woman for some reason, she's just really cool to me.
Liang QI was insane! wow I was like wow wow lol it was funny because my friend came in the room thinking that I was watching hentai because the way she was screaming haha
but anyway, it was kinda sad the way she died, I wasnt inspecting cummings to kill her.
About Hakko... yyeeeaaahhh...
I dont know about Natsume BUT she totally crapped her pants when she saw Alphard lol

I want more Canaan vs Alphard!
Sep 12, 2009 9:24 PM
Aug 2009
epic 10/10 must buy Canaan nendoroid now
Sep 12, 2009 10:00 PM
Jul 2008
Qi Liang sure has some serious problems. I loved this episode though!
Sep 12, 2009 10:03 PM

Feb 2009
man liang is gone :(

still i liked the epd, good action.
Sep 12, 2009 10:45 PM

Jul 2007
now THAT, is one lucky dead guy looool
Sep 12, 2009 11:43 PM

Mar 2009
Even though Liang Qi was one crazy bitch im sad that she's gone..
and poor Cummings what a REAL man he is..
and Hakko WHY Hakko??!!!
Fight between Alphard and Liang Qi was epic to bad it was short
and for some reason i also think Alphard is just sooo cool <3

anywho can't wait fo the next ep =)
Sep 13, 2009 12:30 AM
Mar 2008
Holy shit,this episode was just twisted,even though Liang Qi was a bitch when she went completely insane,but at the same time I felt sorry for her.
Sep 13, 2009 1:12 AM

Nov 2008
"Love is troublesome", Hakko's decision and the sunset which can't be seen in Japan. Moved to tears. 10/10

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Sep 13, 2009 3:27 AM

Aug 2008
Necrophilia and masochism... this is slightly confusing. Action scenes were great. One of best episodes imo.
Sep 13, 2009 4:02 AM

Jun 2008
Wow... and I thought nothing could beat episode 10
Sep 13, 2009 5:00 AM

Mar 2009
Disturbing episode. What tha heck is wrong with Hakko. O_o
Sep 13, 2009 5:52 AM

Jul 2009
This episode was little too much for me... too weird and tooooo disturbing!

Too bad for Liang Qi, why did she have to die like that? She acted like a sick dog that Cummings and Alphard need to take behind the shed and shoot it. Fighting was awesome, I hoped at least that Liang Qi will go down with a big boom and take Alphard with her!
Sep 13, 2009 5:55 AM

Sep 2007
Traveller said:
Disturbing episode. What tha heck is wrong with Hakko. O_o

Well, how would you feel if you just killed the one you love? What would you do?
Sep 13, 2009 5:59 AM

Jul 2008
I am sad that Liang Qi never got her sister's love. ):
Sep 13, 2009 7:49 AM

Jan 2009
This is a confusing episode, did I miss a whole episode between 10 and 11? So many unexplained things at every turn. I have to say this show has turned into a disappointment after such a great start.
Sep 13, 2009 7:54 AM
Jul 2009
tcalley said:
This is a confusing episode, did I miss a whole episode between 10 and 11? So many unexplained things at every turn. I have to say this show has turned into a disappointment after such a great start.

I don't see what isn't explained. Everything is pretty much coming together, I think. What's not to get? I thought this was intense episode. I really liked it.
Sep 13, 2009 9:35 AM

Jul 2009
i lol'd when liang qi thought she was canaan haha.
i was surprised when hakko was just having sex all over santana's body hahahs
but pretty nice episode overall looking forward to the next one
Sep 13, 2009 10:36 AM

Sep 2009
tcalley said:

I thought it was pretty explanatory about a lot of things, I get your point but I don't get why is disappointing.
Sep 13, 2009 10:51 AM

Jun 2008
I think they keep outdoing themselves with each episode. Sad to Liang Qi and Hakko die like that.

Alphard is fun to watch as well.
Sep 13, 2009 1:18 PM

Jul 2009
LAST 5/5 EP FOR ME. WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, PLEASE ALLOW ME TO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS YOU HAVE DELIVERED TO US, GODDESS LIANG QI, YOU SHALL FOREVER BE THE BEST CHARACTER IN THIS SHITTY SERIE ALONG WITH THE TAXI DUDE, CUMMINGS, HAKKO AND SANTANA. WITHOUT YOU GUYS, THIS SHIT IS JUST A BORING YURI CRAP SHOW WITH SHALLOW AND STEREOTYPICAL CHARACTERS. THANK YOU FOR ALL!!! T^T

AND @ CAFARD, I HOPE YOU ROT IN F**KING HELL, I CAN'T DENY THE FACT YOU'RE THE REASON THAT WILL MAKE ME FOLLOW THIS SHOW UNTIL ITS END JUST TO SEE YOU GET F**K BY CANAAN. SHALL DEATH AWAIT YOU, GDODAMNSHIT OF CAFARD!!! I FEEL SO DISGUSTED FOR HAVING EVER THOUGHT THAT BITCH WAS "COOL", URGH...

KUDOS TO SANTANA X HAKKO TOO, WHAT A SWEET COUPLE, PROLLY 09' BEST COUPLE THUS FAR... SO TOUCHING T^T HAKKO WAS SUCH A SWEET WOMAN 'TIL THE END, THAT F**TARD OF REPORTER ANNOYING PRESENCE JUST STRENGTHENED THEIR BOND, SO IT'S NOT THAT BAD NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT...

R.I.P GODDESS LIANG QI, R.I.P HAKKO, R.I.P SANTANA, YOU GUYS ARE SIMPLY THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! T^T
BitchMasterSep 13, 2009 1:29 PM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Sep 13, 2009 1:22 PM

Apr 2009
The bitch is dead! Way to step up Cummings.
Sep 13, 2009 2:05 PM

Jul 2009
I was actually *SPEECHLESS* this episode.....Great Episode
Sep 13, 2009 2:27 PM

Dec 2008
To over the top for my tastes... I mean she was practically screaming for 10 mins straight.
MiccoolSep 13, 2009 2:36 PM
Sep 13, 2009 2:33 PM

Jun 2009
Okay it was such a disturbing episode.
Liang Qi o_O taking thoose synthesia pills or whatever. And turning like a freak.
Hakko..... doing a dead man.. LOL ?=_= that was gross.
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Sep 13, 2009 2:38 PM

Mar 2008
This show is going downhill, maybe it's been downhill since the start.
Sep 13, 2009 3:13 PM

Jul 2009
kerobear said:
Okay it was such a disturbing episode.
Liang Qi o_O taking thoose synthesia pills or whatever. And turning like a freak.
Hakko..... doing a dead man.. LOL ?=_= that was gross.

True on the visual level, and "OMGSHITBRICKZ" wrong at the understanding level <_< a true "viewer" or "spectator" indeed...

Sep 13, 2009 3:45 PM

Sep 2007
Ahhh good episode. Liang Qi's death was totally executed quite well. I lulz at Hakko sexing up Santana's dead body. How would she put it in if he's limp and dead? ._. And Maria still being useless as usual. Good episode indeed.
Sep 13, 2009 4:28 PM

Sep 2008
my gosh...poor Lian Qi....i didnt think she was really gonna die, also in the end she havent recieve any love from her sister, that episode was just too sad, also Hakko's necrophilia o_O
i just hope they wont kill Canaan or Maria in the end since it seems type moon likes half-sad endings
Sep 13, 2009 4:57 PM

Apr 2008
Good job, Cummings.

This episode was pretty good (better than the others at least), lol Liang Qi, lol Hakko, etc. I wonder who else is going to get BAD END.
Alphard provides a screencap to go in the "shows summed up with one image" collection.
Sep 13, 2009 5:10 PM

Feb 2009
This is one fucked up crazy shit of an episode. And I love it. xD

S&M threesome? Psycho ghost-like gore death? NECROPHILIA??? Man, "love is troublesome", and I totally understand what Alphard must be feeling watching this whole shit going on:
Plate said:
Sep 13, 2009 5:22 PM

Jul 2008
I WANT TAXI DRIVER =D

other than that pretty good ep
Sep 13, 2009 5:27 PM

Sep 2008
1 phrase to sum it up - lolliangqi, 'bout time she died.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2009 6:42 PM
Jun 2008
I admire the fact that Liang Qi would not let even waffles get in the way of her love.
Sep 13, 2009 6:54 PM

Nov 2007
R.I.P. Liang Qi.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Sep 13, 2009 7:04 PM

Dec 2008
Anyone noticed the way Liang Qi made her move with the big sword, resembling the way Luo-Lang from Sword of the Stranger moves.
Sep 13, 2009 8:05 PM
Mar 2009
Liang Qi's batshit antics are usually amusing and funny to watch since it shows how crazy and fucked up she can be but I liked how it portrayed how sad and obsessed she really is this episode. I also felt just as sorry, if not more, for Cummings as he took the physical abuse from her but didn't give up until it was too late and he put her out of her misery. While I hope he escaped the facility before its final moments, I don't see any real future for his character now that Liang Qi is dead other than doing this-and-that for Alphard.

And Hakko....I suppose it was a fitting end for her? Imo, she ended up doing more harm than good so at least she can be at peace with Santana now.

Looking forward to seeing what Alphard plans on doing now as well as how Canaan interacts with Natsume in the future. Should be interesting considering Canaan and Natsume's little chat last ep and Natsume bringing out the Black Hawks on the facility this episode.
Sep 13, 2009 8:53 PM

Aug 2008
Still happy 'cause the Creators are not afraid to kill kewl characters... My my my I feel everyone deserved the death they received... Not that I'm happy to see Hakko death... but in the end she got what she wanted and deserved.... But man we saw lots of disturbing things this episode... Like Cummings (RIP) and Liang Qi S&M, Hakko's necrophilia (WTH!!!) and Liang Qi over the board craziness...

I still wanna know what's up with that Natsume woman.... She's... the mystery of the whole show... It's clear she's the cause of all this mess... I just want to know how she's going to end up... Canaan... back to basics... Good for me... Oh and Alphard-sama...Go get into the final battle versus Canaan... That's the only thing I'm waiting... And obviously I'm waiting for the TAXI DRIVER!!! XD

Oh poor Liang Qi.. such a painful way to die... And be ignored by the one you love... Poor girl... I just hope she rots quickly in hell (Let's face it... It's the only place she can be now XD) and lives a peacefully after that

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2009 8:57 PM

Jun 2009
Farewell, dearest Liang Qi! You have enriched us and shown yourself to be the wickedest wight. I will mourn you.

It was a fitting death. From the start, Liang was the only one who was going to bring about the end of Liang. Honestly, all three main character deaths thus far have been handled with a great deal of poetry. There are two episodes left. I hope the show plays this tragic edge we've been seeing lately to the hilt. Will this be a short and sweet anime with an ending like classical Greek tragedies? I've been silently begging for that forever!
Sep 13, 2009 8:59 PM

May 2009
LIANG QI-SAMA!!!!!!! ;_;
Sep 13, 2009 9:32 PM

Jul 2009
mrthalo3 said:
Anyone noticed the way Liang Qi made her move with the big sword, resembling the way Luo-Lang from Sword of the Stranger moves.

Luo-Lang and not someone from your avatar? How oblivious of you to neglect "her" ;)

Sep 13, 2009 10:24 PM

Jan 2008
What was most disturbing about Hakko's final act, wasn't really the act itself. Considering the show I'm not surprised something like that occurred. But, I didn't really think Hakko could fall that far. She seemed pretty stable throughout the show even after all the horrible things she went though in her backstory. Ah well, she was still hot even while dying...
Sep 13, 2009 11:16 PM

Oct 2007
Tarrasji said:
Qi Liang sure has some serious problems. I loved this episode though!
Sep 14, 2009 5:59 AM

May 2009
Not too bad an episode i guess, but i'm still not really getting everything. Liang Qi finally went completely insane, as expected.
Sep 14, 2009 6:47 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Actually this episode was way better than all previous episodes.

At least we got some intense stuffs happening...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 14, 2009 6:57 AM

Dec 2008
OMG I hate theses emo breakdowns but Liang Qui dont deserved such a shitty dead ; (

If Alphard was the main heroine of this show it would have been much more interesting.
; )

the ending part was nice
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Sep 26, 2009

258 by SD86 »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:03 PM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 19, 2009

129 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 5, 2009

142 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Aug 29, 2009

91 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 8:20 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Aug 22, 2009

106 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 7:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.