Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2014 3:28 AM
Jan 2014
hikari should have feelings of guilt for what happened to Miuna.
he will live happy, against a Miuna suffering.
Mar 28, 2014 4:16 AM

Nov 2010
Tsumugu trapping Chisaki like that, that was such a tease
The second Ohfuneki was just as impressive as the first, maybe even more
Sea god is such a lolicon by taking Miuna this time after Manaka

I'm surely going to miss Nagi no Asukara after next weeks finale
Mar 28, 2014 4:46 AM
Oct 2012
kido22 said:
hikari should have feelings of guilt for what happened to Miuna.
he will live happy, against a Miuna suffering.

My thoughts exactly.

If theres a time skip for around 5 years or less and Hikari could move on with Manaka while Miuna is still sleeping then I can't help but think that Hikari's a d*ck.

Though if its more than 5 years then its understandable.
Mar 28, 2014 5:28 AM
Oct 2012
This episode is pretty decent.
However finale is the most important for the series story.

I would like to watch convincing one next week.
Mar 28, 2014 5:41 AM

Sep 2010
So many tears again this episode, didn't even realize that the ending means time skips oops.

But omfg can't wait for whatever the last episode has in store ;3;

- Literally don't want to ship anyone with anyone because I swear every character is so selfless and everyone cares about everyone elses' feelings ;___;
Mar 28, 2014 5:46 AM

Dec 2012
i(we) knew this was coming, but i hoped it would not be what i(we) expected...but it did...seriously, Miuna too, has worked hard for Hikari, she too deserves to be happy... :(

don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD
Mar 28, 2014 5:50 AM
Jun 2012
Despite being annoying at times, I've always liked Miuna.
Sad to see her hurt, even if a Manaka x Hikari ending was easily predictable.
Mar 28, 2014 6:19 AM

Apr 2013
Can't believe theres only 1 ep left, cries :/
Mar 28, 2014 6:29 AM
Dec 2013
another timeskip!
ruining the show twice!!!!111
Mar 28, 2014 7:13 AM

Oct 2013
Recycled...

i just hope everyone can be happy.
Mar 28, 2014 7:22 AM

Feb 2014
Guys I just thought of something crazy. What if miuna was sent back to the past and met up with the previous ojoshi sama and something magical happens and then miuna is sent back to the future after a a FEW years she finally woke up, and everyone is happy.

But that would make a shit ending though.
Mar 28, 2014 7:23 AM

May 2010
Oh God, Manaka loved Hikari... Miuna... :/

"Love is like the sea..." New fav. quotation.

Miuna is a really good girl... but so is everyone...

Okay, maybe Tsumugu x Chisaki isn't that bad. But let's face it, pre-time skip Chisaki x Hikari was perfect-est ship in this anime. The only pairing which comes close to it is Kaname x Sayu.

Miuna.... This anime will be the end of me...

Such a deja vu... No, you better don't sacrfice yourself, Miuna. And Manaka you too. Why can't everyone be happy...? Why does it feel like one of them is going to be the sacrifice....DAMN IT....

Why do I have a feeling that it's all depends on Hikari. Like the girl whom he chooses, will survive and other will be left alone...

Miuna or Manaka... I want both to survive, fingers-crossed.

Can't wait at all for the next episode i.e. finale...
Mar 28, 2014 7:26 AM

Mar 2012
This is what I hope. The best ending for this series is a bittersweet one.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 28, 2014 7:27 AM

Feb 2014
Or manaka still has that sound of waves stuck in her head and realizes that miuna was really her true friend at night goes to the sea to try and save miuna with hikari trying to stop her, and miuna woke up but manaka died? I have so much fuckin theories that it scares me.

It could be 50 years into the future

Or hikari died?

Or....

Fuck you Marie Okada, you better not make a shit ending you beautiful plot twisting artist.
Mar 28, 2014 7:32 AM

Nov 2012
Ohhhh hell no!! Miuna my bby..... ;____;
Mar 28, 2014 7:46 AM

Feb 2014
The Sea God is acting like a spoilt brat again. -_-

Like most people here, Miuna being the sacrifice was easy to predict, but even so, the execution in this episode was really well done and the FEELS train still hit me at 100mph. T_T

Tsumugu being straight to the point with his feelings for Chisaki was amusing. Either way, Chisaki at least accepted his hug this time. =D

I wonder how episode 26 will wrap things up. Another timeskip seems to be on the horizon, but if the timeskip is handled right, then the ending should wrap things up and I would be satisfied with that. Like what NeoAnkara said earlier, the best ending for Nagi-Asu would be a bittersweet one.

Hoping for a last second twist in order to achieve a happy ending would be too anti-climatic and unless it's handled perfectly, it would definately dampen the enjoyment for me.

Overall, i'm looking foward to next week's finale, but at the same time, I will be sad when it all ends though. D=
Mar 28, 2014 9:12 AM
Aug 2011
wow this episode was terrible. i thought they might mix things up a bit and have hikari end up as the sacrifice, but no, instead they went with the predectable outcome and just copied ep 13, replacing manaka with miuna. this anime just went from 8/10 to 7. barely.
Mar 28, 2014 9:27 AM

Aug 2009
It surely would have been interesting if, just before Miuna got sucked down by the water, Manaka realised she loves Miuna :D

Anyway, I think the episode was done rather nicely, imo. Is that falling ojoshi-sama going to save Miuna??? who knows
Mar 28, 2014 9:29 AM

Jan 2012
Miuna is way too nice... though it's kinda refreshing to see this rather than the super jealous kind ><

and I so wanted wanted tsumugu to end up alone even though I know it was not possible
Mar 28, 2014 10:35 AM

Apr 2008
The feels train has left the station.
Mar 28, 2014 10:41 AM

Jul 2012
I fucking cry so hard right now. This is too much D*:
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Mar 28, 2014 11:08 AM

Dec 2010
LittleStar said:
Sam1198777 said:
Hi again guys, i just had a thought
MANAKA IS THE REAL WHORE. Had she accepted Hikari's HUG FROM RIGHT BEFORE THE TIME SKIP ALL OF THIS WOULDNT BE HAPPENING. That bitch pushed Hikari away (for what reason) and THEN TOLD TSUMUGU SHE LIKES HIM LIKE WTF WHY
Basically shes a whore like chisaki. who's also indecisive as fuck.

When she confessed to Tsumugu?!
She don't know she love Hikari, when he hug her, or when he confessed to her,
that's why she said she "don't understand this"
later she realized what she feels for Tsumugu and for Hikari.

Also, Chisaki have 19 years old and still can't deal with her feelings,
and people blame Manaka for don't understand her feelings.
Umm what? I don't get you..I mean no offense but..what exactly did you say?
Anyway so i was just saying that Manaka's retarded
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Mar 28, 2014 11:18 AM

Dec 2010
Himeragi said:
Sam1198777 said:
MANAKA IS THE REAL WHORE. Had she accepted Hikari's HUG FROM RIGHT BEFORE THE TIME SKIP ALL OF THIS WOULDNT BE HAPPENING. That bitch pushed Hikari away (for what reason) and THEN TOLD TSUMUGU SHE LIKES HIM LIKE WTF WHY

Haha I laughed hard. They are just kids!! I think probably because she heard chisaki's conversation with tsumugu and didn't want to ruin the friendship. So its chisaki's fault? :p Hahaha chill guys for those chisaki lovers. Didn't mean to put the blame on her. Just it presented that way to me. Can't wait for the final episode! This is really going to an end T_T
Well actually she found out that Chisaki likes him way before that (i think) but still,thats no reason. She's indecisive but the moment when Hikari hugs her,she becomes all so decisive and pushes him away ._. LIKE WTF. That scene didn't even have any explanation, when Manaka liked him back WHAT WAS HER ISSUE. Damn her.
Obviously it would have made sense if they had not fucked up and revealed now that Manaka did infact like him back. Like wtf. My head hurts. And i mean, if it does happen that way, (the whole "i care too much for Chisaki cuz im a wuss and thus will not accept Hikaris love") then why didn't Hikari back off from hugging Manaka when he knew Chisaki liked him? This just serves to show the girls in this anime (like most other anime) are completely stereotypical indecisive stupid ass idiots. Except ofcourse Sayu. But nobody even gives a shit about her when SHE DESERVED THE MOST SCREEN TIME. The best girl out there. Sayu. End of story. I dont even care about Miuna anymore. Indecisive wuss deserved it. Suffer now (yes i think i convinced myself over the course of writing this paragraph that nobody matters in this anime except Sayu (and maybe Kaname)). Okay then
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Mar 28, 2014 11:28 AM

Feb 2011
I saw this coming as soon as the ojoshisama festival started.
anime gets dropped from a 10/10 to a 7-8 now.

Mar 28, 2014 11:52 AM

Oct 2009
The preview show Miuna looking at the sea....maybe she will return to the surface after all the others are dead?
Mar 28, 2014 12:26 PM

Oct 2010
Sam1198777 said:
Himeragi said:
Sam1198777 said:

Haha I laughed hard. They are just kids!! I think probably because she heard chisaki's conversation with tsumugu and didn't want to ruin the friendship. So its chisaki's fault? :p Hahaha chill guys for those chisaki lovers. Didn't mean to put the blame on her. Just it presented that way to me. Can't wait for the final episode! This is really going to an end T_T
Well actually she found out that Chisaki likes him way before that (i think) but still,thats no reason. She's indecisive but the moment when Hikari hugs her,she becomes all so decisive and pushes him away ._. LIKE WTF. That scene didn't even have any explanation, when Manaka liked him back WHAT WAS HER ISSUE. Damn her.
Obviously it would have made sense if they had not fucked up and revealed now that Manaka did infact like him back. Like wtf. My head hurts. And i mean, if it does happen that way, (the whole "i care too much for Chisaki cuz im a wuss and thus will not accept Hikaris love") then why didn't Hikari back off from hugging Manaka when he knew Chisaki liked him? This just serves to show the girls in this anime (like most other anime) are completely stereotypical indecisive stupid ass idiots. Except ofcourse Sayu. But nobody even gives a shit about her when SHE DESERVED THE MOST SCREEN TIME. The best girl out there. Sayu. End of story. I dont even care about Miuna anymore. Indecisive wuss deserved it. Suffer now (yes i think i convinced myself over the course of writing this paragraph that nobody matters in this anime except Sayu (and maybe Kaname)). Okay then
While I think this was a little bit excessive, I do agree with the notion that the girls in this anime (apart from Sayu) were all very annoyingly cowardly and lacked resolve when it came to love, whereas the guys always told the girls how they felt straight up without any of this running away nonsense. Even when Chisaki confessed to Hikari, she did it in some roundabout way, saying how she liked a specific part of him and not him himself, then she told him to go after Manaka anyway so it's not like she actually wanted a relationship.

Manaka, Chisaki and Miuna all chose the easy way out, keeping their mouths shut because of this or that person, which is stupid. Chisaki at first kept quiet for Manaka's sake, so why would Manaka feel the need to return the favour when it's regarding the same guy? That was the opposite of what Chisaki wanted, and it just left them at a stalemate with no one saying anything or getting anywhere with anyone. So annoyingly pointless, all because they couldn't just tell the damn guy how they felt.

Sayu was the only one of them who actually pursued something, so I hope she gets somewhere with Kaname at the end, because he's been through a lot as well. They're the only ones I ship now.
Mar 28, 2014 12:39 PM

Jun 2008
Just when I start to think I want Miuna to be happy (finally started to actually like her an episode or two ago) and then this happens?

Really liked this episode. Conversation between Hikari and Uroko-sama was nice as well.
Mar 28, 2014 5:01 PM

Oct 2011
so sad ending? I don't see how Manaka and Hikari date and such at the cost of Miuna. That would be pretty awkward. Her sacrifice should make a great impact to them unless if they somehow save her.
iasuruMar 28, 2014 5:04 PM
Mar 28, 2014 6:17 PM

Aug 2013
Well, I guess that a lot of people like me saw it coming : Miuna did indeed became the sacrifice :')
That courage, hope you make it well in the end Miuna, even if I doubt it... :(
And when she started to cry after tripping... Mother of (sea) god, stop all those feels already! Damnit, my ship sank so low that it became a god wife..!

Fuck, that preview didn't made me happy either. Two option looking from the scene : either she woke up some time later (few days, months or years) or she woke up really really later (decades, centuries...). If I remember correctly, the Oji-san said that the first Ojoshi woke up centuries later and everything she knew and loved was dead. Fuck, that second option would really destroy me seriously, Miuna didn't deserved a fate so horrible, in fact, I think that know one would deserve it.

That fucking sea god... Seriously, what a damn cunt. Can he stop fucking up Hikari and his friends?

I think it's confirmed : AkarixManakaButt being canon, she seemed to like it ;)

More seriously, I guess we again all saw it coming, but Manaka did indeed loved Hikari. I wonder why fled though when Hikari told her that he love her. Because she knew Chisaki loved him? That would be the safest reason. Now it's safe to say that Manaka and Hikari will become a couple, but what will Hikari do? It's obvious that he care about Miuna, she's like a sister he never had for him.

Kaname saved Sayu at the last moment. Ouf, we escaped another drama...

Tsumugu not fucking around and litteraly telling her that she loves him. Man, that guy sure is persistant xD
I hope they end up together. Chisaki after all the shit she suffered deserve to be happy.

I found this little story about Uruko really cute. A shoulder scale huh? :)

But seriously, won't they fucking learn about that damn Ofunehiki x)
I hope it end happily, I had my dose of bittersweet ending lately, especially with Ano Hana...
minouneetzoeMar 28, 2014 6:22 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 28, 2014 7:13 PM

Nov 2012
Miuna ;____;

Honestly said,can't say Miuna becoming the sacrifice was not completely predictable.

As for what's going to happen now I don't know?I mean I thought that maybe the wooden maiden was going to replace her,but then we see who I think is Miuna naked on beach in the pv which implies another timeskip maybe?

Urgh,please PA Works wrap up this finale as perfectly as the rest of the series has been thus far.
Mar 28, 2014 8:00 PM
May 2010
lovely episode
Mar 28, 2014 8:53 PM

Oct 2013
Seems like Miuna has a chance cuz the Ojishi made it
Mar 28, 2014 9:28 PM

Dec 2013
MetaKite said:
Dear Akira-kun,

People do not "kancho" the ones they love. At least not in that sense and when they do, they are far older than you. Thank you.

Love,
Meta

P.S. Sorry about your sister.

Dear Meta,

No... Just, no...... Kancho is the BEST show of love :P

Love,
Akira

P.S. The sister's gonna be fine.

Given that we have all those characters talking in the preview, I don't actually believe a timeskip where they all die out will happen. What I do think will happen is that the sinking doll with Manaka's pendant on it will be the trigger to release Miuna. And if any time skip occurs, it will be after Miuna escapes from the graveyard with Hikari and Tsumugu.

All in all the episode was great! The Ofuneheki scene was like a replay of episode 13, and the fishermen's song STILL gave me goosebumps! Feeling happy about Kaname's choice of girls, as Sayu really is the best of the lot. Don't even give a damn about Tsumugu and Chisaki, but I guess its fine they are progressing well, though like everyone said, the scene between them was more awkward than romantic. I still think Tsumugu was a douche for not telling Hikari about Manaka's feelings (whats with the "He should suffer for his love" attitude?). The girl lost her memory and the guy who loves her thinks that she's in love with you, is that a time to hold out on a promise made to the girl like that? Hikari would've been extra motivated to recover Manaka's memories had he spilled the beans, and we wouldn't have had half of the stupid drama that cropped up in the second half of the show. Smart move man, smart move.

Manaka regaining her Ena AND her memories was pretty much what everyone expected, now we can see some light with Hikari x Manaka.

I really don't expect the town to take Miuna being sacrificed laying down though. At least her dad, Akari and her brother won't....
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 29, 2014 3:14 AM

Jun 2010
Why?! Fucking shit. I'm so mad.
Mar 29, 2014 4:21 AM

Jun 2009
Sea God you piece of shit...

What's ganna happen to Miuna now... I mean, the preview showed that she'll wake up... To very warm weather. (No ice in sight)

EDIT: Best show of 2013.. Or a let down to a strong start... The next episode will decide it once and for all.

The writer of AnoHana, Okada Mari will once again be tested.
AirStylesMar 29, 2014 5:36 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2014 5:06 AM

Feb 2012
Okay, 2nd and 3rd couple confirmed: Tsumugu x Chisaki and (most likely) Hikari x Manaka.

- Enjoyed this episode but I'm still enraged by Miuna falling down the graveyard! I want Miuna to have her happy ending!!! Her feelings were seeping out from my monitor screen..
- Haven't they learned their lesson from last Ofuneheki? WEAR A DAMN LIFEVEST so no one will be pulled down by the swirling tornado currents.
- Love all the couples, but I just wish Tsumugu wouldn't be such a ROBOT! Loved how Kaname prevented Sayu from falling from the boat.

FOR GOODNESS SAKE, PLEASE LET THERE BE NO DRASTIC, SAD TIMESKIP!!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 29, 2014 5:23 AM

Aug 2013
Why a lot of haters me too I ship MiunaXHikari but a lot feelings it was a touching episode ... and if it was the opposite that miuna was main character for hikari .. haters will hate it and prefer Manaka xD ... But suddenly my opinion of manaka changed :"""""|

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Mar 29, 2014 5:31 AM
Jan 2014
it may happen that the sense of guilt, hikari not want to be with Manaka.
Mar 29, 2014 5:37 AM

Jul 2012
Why does Miuna have to be the sacrifice? If only the Sea God accepted the Wooden Maiden they have made for him, none of this would have happened.

And it's not that I like Miuna that much, but I hate it when the Sea God ruins everything.
Mar 29, 2014 5:56 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
MIUNA D: D: D:
Teared up twice, at Miuna telling Hikari to say "I love Manaka" over and over and at the end
WOW that where Miuna's heart broke was amazing
will learn to play.

So excited for next episode, sad to see my ship going the wrong way, but it is still interesting. Miuna's name playing into this makes it all the more better.
ZelotMar 29, 2014 6:03 AM
Mar 29, 2014 7:13 AM

Sep 2010
L-Ryoshi said:
I still think Tsumugu was a douche for not telling Hikari about Manaka's feelings (whats with the "He should suffer for his love" attitude?). The girl lost her memory and the guy who loves her thinks that she's in love with you, is that a time to hold out on a promise made to the girl like that? Hikari would've been extra motivated to recover Manaka's memories had he spilled the beans, and we wouldn't have had half of the stupid drama that cropped up in the second half of the show. Smart move man, smart move.

Unsurprisingly, you misunderstand the scene, must be stupidity or tunnel vision. Must be that blind hate that festers you. Tsumugu did nothing but let Hikari do and carry out his plan for "get Manaka's feelings back" which consisted of displays of devotion and affection of the object of her love. That was HIKARI'S IDEA which he previously demanded Tsumugu's help, he just re-directed it to the right source (Hikari) with his helping hand. Hikari refused to believe Manaka didn't love Tsumugu when Tsumugu told him if he was sure, he even childishly attacked him. So he helped him out by putting in motion his idea in the proper way because Manaka doesn't love him.

There's zero drama of his doing. It's all in Hikari's head and stubbornness. There wouldn't be an 'extra motivation' if you believe that, you don't know Hikari very well. He never faltered in never getting her feelings back. Miuna realized this immediately when she asked why, she got why. You seem unable to.

Because he silenced Manaka's request all these years, it slow down things with Chisaki too, it's not like he did it on his own benefit or for being a 'douche' as you say. He was being a confidant which was pointless after the stone began to confess Manaka's feelings.
ThessMar 29, 2014 7:22 AM
Mar 29, 2014 7:20 AM
Mar 2014
^

>Calls someone stupid
>Defends a fictional character that doesn't exist
>loses credibility
>gets mad on Saturday morning

lol
Mar 29, 2014 7:22 AM

Sep 2010
CrashClown said:
^

>Calls someone stupid
>loses credibility

lol

How is that butthurt about TsumuguxChisaki being canon now going? ;)
Mar 29, 2014 7:24 AM
Mar 2014
My GF asked me to watch the show with her to begin with so no affection.

Doesn't affect my life. It probably affects yours.
Mar 29, 2014 7:26 AM

Sep 2010
I'm sure it doesn't, that's why you constantly double post the ChisakixTsumugu topic with your hate, huh?

Unless your 'girlfriend' is there holding your hand and typing for you.
Mar 29, 2014 7:26 AM
Mar 2014
You probably got a turn on for Tsumugu(himself the magnificent) x Chisaki.

Edit: You're a female. That pretty much says it all anyway with your hardcore analysis of a love polygon anime. Lol
CrashClownMar 29, 2014 7:35 AM
Mar 29, 2014 7:45 AM

Jan 2014
CrashClown said:
^

>Calls someone stupid
>loses credibility

lol
It's true xD lol
Mar 29, 2014 7:53 AM

Sep 2010
LiMaKuS said:
It's true xD lol

Are you still mad because Chisaki doesn't love Hikari anymore? :/
Mar 29, 2014 7:54 AM
Mar 2014
Thess said:
LiMaKuS said:
It's true xD lol

Are you still happy because Chisaki doesn't love Hikari anymore? :/

Edit: sorry I'm usually bored on Saturdays.
Mar 29, 2014 7:57 AM

Jan 2014
Thess said:
LiMaKuS said:
It's true xD lol

This issue has long been resolved. Now I just worry about the final episode
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

186 by basskiller »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

168 by basskiller »»
May 17, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.