Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 27, 2014 5:47 PM

Jan 2012
I thought he was gonna forget his new self and the old self would return, not including the things Ghost Banri witnessed, but that didn't happen. I'm guessing this is where Linda will finally tell Banri how she feels about him since his memories returned and his two persona's will clash.

I wonder if Mitsuo will actually get Linda in the end because I think Kosshii likes her.
Oka was acting a bit immature towards Banri, but she was cute when she was talking about how she needed ice cream.
Banri's probably gonna get hate mail and threats from Nana fans after that scene lmao.
I loved the scene when the girls from the club saw the ring haha.
Feb 27, 2014 6:24 PM
May 2013
kyochan03 said:
Am I the only one who likes ghost Banri? lol, It's just so sad b/c ghost Banri loves Linda so much and I want him to be with her.

Nope I like ghost Banri too. New Banri needs to stop being a coward and admit to himself that his past is coming back and his feelings for linda are gonna resurface
Feb 27, 2014 6:25 PM

Aug 2013
Yet another episode ruined by Ghost Banri... sigh. Oh well, nothing unusual here.
Feb 27, 2014 6:25 PM

Oct 2009
scruffykiwi said:
What part?? Every part! If you actually love someone you don't abandon them. As for refusing visits I really doubt that his parents would have refused to let her visit if they knew that he was wanting to give her the ring. It makes me think that Linda's feelings were pretty fickle. She just got on with her life and left him behind.

If you love someone you also have to know when to let them go. Forcing her way into the life of an mentally unstable person is hardly a sound thing to do, who wants nothing to do with you or the life he had before the accident.

You asked why she didn't contact him or anything during the year after he got into an accident and the answer is he didn't want to see her and refused to see anyone. The hospital would most likely have denied visitors then because again he was mentally unstable. What would she do if he got worse? Forcing him to met her would do nothing but satisfy her needs without considering his needs.

And his parents if they cared about him would have agreed to his request about not letting anyone see him, because again he was mentally unstable and it could have triggered something that would make him worse. And the ring is just speculations, because we don't know if he had the ring at that time or if Linda was serious when she said he was going to give it to her.
Feb 27, 2014 6:57 PM

Feb 2014
Wongseifu said:
kyochan03 said:
Am I the only one who likes ghost Banri? lol, It's just so sad b/c ghost Banri loves Linda so much and I want him to be with her.

Nope I like ghost Banri too. New Banri needs to stop being a coward and admit to himself that his past is coming back and his feelings for linda are gonna resurface

New Banri should let GB just waltz into his life and fuck it up just to get a girl who he had a one sided crush for? New Banri has a good life. He's made friends and has Kouko and he's thinking of taking their relationship to the next step and you want Banri to just let him in?

Lol if that does happen Current Banri will forever be a bitch but obviously that's not going to happen

Quite frankly Banri's crisis should've ended long ago.. He should've accepted his past but allow HIM(not Ghost Banri) to move on.. They are dragging this out.. Ghost Banri is pretty much the only thing I dislike in this anime
Titanz25Feb 27, 2014 7:05 PM
Feb 27, 2014 7:33 PM
Jul 2018
Tada Banri's old memories returned all of sudden at the end was nice.
Feb 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Dec 2013
I really hope there is an understandable ending of what exactly Ghost Banri is, is he a real spirit of his past, just a creation of banri's messed up head, or nothing and were to believe that all the third person talks of ghost banri didn't even exist... It's my pet peeve for this show right now.

and now when he got some of ghost banri's memories back he didn't even remember his current memories, so now it's even more confusing
HibbingtonFeb 27, 2014 7:54 PM
Feb 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Apr 2010
Old Banri fucking up things as per usual.
Feb 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Jul 2009
you cant be serious. here we go again.
Feb 27, 2014 7:54 PM

Aug 2012
Mikeeozua said:
Why is there so much hate for Old Banri? He himself didn't even know where he was at the time, so him intervening clearly wasn't deliberate.
Yeah, I'm done blaming the guy. When he jumped off the bridge he was giving his life to current Banri. It's just that doing that meant giving his memories to him in full. That's why Banri was able to recognize Koko as his reality so quickly, his consciousnesses just merged.

I do agree that this issue has been drug through the mud a bit, but that was actually handled pretty well, and not just a cheap way to instigate Banri's inner conflict. He had to regain the remainder of his memories eventually, and it finally happened all at once. No doubt that would be a jarring, scary experience. It's like having a new consciousness forced on you with a new set of memories along with the ones you already had, so you're lost between that persona and the one you had until just then. Definitely something that had to be done with this kind of plot, and it was done pretty well. Reminded me a bit of Monogatari

Who hits Banri next episode? My money's on Oka.
AlexTheRiotFeb 27, 2014 7:57 PM
Feb 27, 2014 7:56 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Didn't take too long for Old Banri to return. I was hoping New Banri would say to Linda "Who are you and who is Kouko" when she found him on the ground shaking.

This whole Banri thing seems like it's bigger than we are really seeing. What if there's something to Old Banri that we have yet to see.

Kouko this episode was very likable and Oka well she's been acting very selfish and judgmental as of late. Poor Mitsuo too, Linda is always protected b that dude.

Feb 27, 2014 8:11 PM
May 2013
TheGrandSage23 said:
Wongseifu said:
kyochan03 said:

New Banri should let GB just waltz into his life and fuck it up just to get a girl who he had a one sided crush for? New Banri has a good life. He's made friends and has Kouko and he's thinking of taking their relationship to the next step and you want Banri to just let him in?

Lol if that does happen Current Banri will forever be a bitch but obviously that's not going to happen

Quite frankly Banri's crisis should've ended long ago.. He should've accepted his past but allow HIM(not Ghost Banri) to move on.. They are dragging this out.. Ghost Banri is pretty much the only thing I dislike in this anime

Well there is a difference between dealing with your past in a positive were versus a negative way guess what new banri is doing. There are pretty good indicators through out the show that hes losing it. And why not go for Linda over Koko? Koko even though shes changed is still a bit spoiled and for gods sacks really clingy. Relationships like that usually never go well. To be honest I actually like Ghost Banri. I kinda wish that Ghost Banri and new banri can just coexist like him regaining his memories and accepting it. Feel like Koko and Banri may break up at the end (not saying he will go to Linda at the end either). Will be disappointed if they end it with just Koko and Banri thats too predictable and boring
WongseifuFeb 27, 2014 8:20 PM
Feb 27, 2014 8:18 PM

Aug 2013
was not seeing much progress in this episode
Banri then regained some memories
but hoped he would forget Kouko or something
That would leave more interesting story .....
_______

não estava vendo muita evolução neste episodio
então Banri recuperou algumas lembranças
mas esperava que ele se esquecesse de Kouko ou algo assim
isso deixaria a historia bem mais interessante ..
Feb 27, 2014 8:21 PM

Jul 2013
Was Ghost Banri even really there? He just seemed confused really because memories returned but the "ghost Banri" personality was no where to be seen. It just seems like current Banri got confused for a second as to where he was because of the sudden rush of memories then shaken up by that fact.

If he can retain his memories but avoid whatever that split personality thing was then its probably overall good for him so he can reflect on his past and realize that its actually not some big fucking deal like he makes it out to be sometimes. He already knows he had a thing for Linda in the past but he has already moved on. Its a mechanism for causing drama though so someone (probably Banri) is going to do something stupid soon.
Feb 27, 2014 8:21 PM
May 2013
drama_menck said:
was not seeing much progress in this episode
Banri then regained some memories
but hoped he would forget Kouko or something
That would leave more interesting story .....
_______

não estava vendo muita evolução neste episodio
então Banri recuperou algumas lembranças
mas esperava que ele se esquecesse de Kouko ou algo assim
isso deixaria a historia bem mais interessante ..

I was kinda hopping that they would be some drama like banri Realizes he still oves linda and then they end the episode with him saying that to linda.
Feb 27, 2014 8:23 PM
May 2013
Aerensianic said:
Was Ghost Banri even really there? He just seemed confused really because memories returned but the "ghost Banri" personality was no where to be seen. It just seems like current Banri got confused for a second as to where he was because of the sudden rush of memories then shaken up by that fact.

If he can retain his memories but avoid whatever that split personality thing was then its probably overall good for him so he can reflect on his past and realize that its actually not some big fucking deal like he makes it out to be sometimes. He already knows he had a thing for Linda in the past but he has already moved on. Its a mechanism for causing drama though so someone (probably Banri) is going to do something stupid soon.

There is a difference between knowing he did and then regaining his memories on why he did and then retaining those feelings
Feb 27, 2014 8:25 PM

Feb 2014
Wongseifu said:
TheGrandSage23 said:
Wongseifu said:
kyochan03 said:

Well there is a difference between dealing with your past in a positive were versus a negative way guess what new banri is doing. There are pretty good indicators through out the show that hes losing it. And why not go for Linda over Koko? Koko even though shes changed is still a bit spoiled and for gods sacks really clingy. Relationships like that usually never go well

Elaborate on how he's dealing this situation badly without giving vague statements
The only times he's actually lost it is every damn time GB appears and this time he popped up out of nowhere to create unneeded drama.. Banri has tried to deal with his past the best way he could this isn't even interesting at this point and GB really isn't needed

A bit spoiled? Since when was that ever a major flaw? Out if all the flaws she had her being spoiled was never an issue and she rarely acts that way.. So pretty much you're making things up.

Why WOULD I choose Linda over Kouko? Seriously? You act as if Limda doesn't have faults when it's really blatant..

I would honestly choose Kouko Chinami and Nana over her

You must be a big Linda fan.. Sorry to say but it's not happening and you know what I'm talking about
Feb 27, 2014 8:32 PM
May 2013
TheGrandSage23 said:

Elaborate on how he's dealing this situation badly without giving vague statements
The only times he's actually lost it is every damn time GB appears and this time he popped up out of nowhere to create unneeded drama.. Banri has tried to deal with his past the best way he could this isn't even interesting at this point and GB really isn't needed

A bit spoiled? Since when was that ever a major flaw? Out if all the flaws she had her being spoiled was never an issue and she rarely acts that way.. So pretty much you're making things up.

Why WOULD I choose Linda over Kouko? Seriously? You act as if Limda doesn't have faults when it's really blatant..

You must be a big Linda fan.. Sorry to say but it's not happening and you know what I'm talking about

No Linda has faults as well she should have owned up to her feelings for Banri rather than keep a distance until the last couple episodes. What I'm saying is that through out the series hes been dealing with his past through just straight up denial of it. That my point Instead of Straight up resisting GB the Entire time he should attempt to reconcile with past self instead of just fighting/ignoring him. Thats just one of the aspects I don't like about Koko. How am I making things up last episode she went to his apartment when he wasn't around kept complaining how he wasn't around to nobody only for the next door neighbor to overhear. I admit that was funny but still really clingy. Also you choosing Kouko is your choice and I respect that but my money would be on linda.

Mod Edit: quote tower put under spoiler tag.
ThangLongMar 1, 2014 11:44 AM
Feb 27, 2014 8:44 PM
May 2013
penguindrum264 said:
I thought he was gonna forget his new self and the old self would return, not including the things Ghost Banri witnessed, but that didn't happen. I'm guessing this is where Linda will finally tell Banri how she feels about him since his memories returned and his two persona's will clash.

I wonder if Mitsuo will actually get Linda in the end because I think Kosshii likes her.
Oka was acting a bit immature towards Banri, but she was cute when she was talking about how she needed ice cream.
Banri's probably gonna get hate mail and threats from Nana fans after that scene lmao.
I loved the scene when the girls from the club saw the ring haha.

Think Mitsuo is out of luck with Linda he just keeps striking out plus linda keeps her distance from him.
Feb 27, 2014 9:07 PM

Aug 2013
Those tea club member haven't seen them for quite a while now :p

babymilo91 said:
His memories coming back all of a sudden. I feel like the drama is going to get intense from here.

agree to this >.<
Feb 27, 2014 9:17 PM

Dec 2013
Banri with a mental breakdown in the middle of the dance. 10/10!

How the heck did Linda manage to find him in the back of some random parking lot not making a sound and shaking in his boots? considering the landscape of towns in Japan, this itself is highly unlikely to happen.

Also, I don't think Ghost Banri is back. I think its more along the lines of his memories coming back to him gradually, and his being disoriented and confused. Kinda like amnesia where some people regress to memories from decades ago. Stuff like that happens in real life, just not to your average teens or 20 year olds. Banri himself remembering Koko is a good sign that his memories aren't being over-written, more like they're just coming back, though I can't really blame him if he thinks its cause of GB, since that stupid ghost sorta screwed around with his life.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 27, 2014 9:41 PM
Jan 2012
I don't know why Ghose Banri gets so much crap for trying to take over his body back again. If current banri and GB are in fact, two separate identities, why does new banri take precedence? GB has just as much of a right to his body, if not more so.

Btw, GB wasn't even trying to takeover the body....even he wasn't expecting it.
Feb 27, 2014 9:45 PM

Feb 2014
copperwolf said:
I think the impact of Banri's memories returning won't be a tremendous one. Certainly not enough to dissolve things between Banri and Koko. I'm betting on the next episode will show Banri "putting his money where his mouth is." In other words, since the reunion episode he has said every five minutes "Ive totally accepted my past :D." But now that he remembers all of it he has to actually accept everything rather than making empty statements. After that I'm expecting the last few episodes to deal with the drama between the group of characters rather than confrontation between Linda, Banri, Koko and end with Banri putting a ring on Koko's finger

^ This. I mean, how many episodes have ended with some kind of cliffhanger to make us all go "oh no, everything's falling apart!" only to have the next ep begin with Banri and Koko casually talking about it on a park bench somewhere? I mean think about it...GB hasn't made any memories since the accident, so technically he can't overwrite anything involving Koko since she and Banri didn't even meet until well after it happened. Banri's memories coming back will fill in some blanks, reawaken some old feelings, but I think he'll deal with them and be alright in the end. It's not like Linda's going to take him from Koko at this point, unless she turns out to be a real loser. Trolling just doesn't seem like her style.
Feb 27, 2014 9:50 PM
Feb 2014
Darn it 2D-kun and Oka need to get together already, everyone else is crazy enough as is just give me their happiness.
Feb 27, 2014 9:51 PM

Oct 2012
Episode was slow paced as usual so I hope things wrap up nicely between now and the end. I like it but I hope the pacing gets better.

As for the episode...man, Ghost Banri just pops out at the most inopportune time. I really hope things reconcile inside Banri, the future is always bleak with two personalities vying for one body.

Tea club girls are awesome and obnoxious as always. They crack me up and I love the exaggerated expressions they have.

And on the final note...when the hell is Oka going to stop acting like a little tit? I was hoping this episode would redeem her a bit or settle this stupid immature misunderstanding going on. She's on the road to becoming my least favorite character in this anime which I thought she would never be at first. What kind of twat won't even give a friend a chance to explain himself?

AlexTheRiot said:

Who hits Banri next episode? My money's on Oka.

I doubt it, it looks like it was played for comic relief and for what I know it's all unnecessary drama going on with Chinami. Also, if that were the case...she would totally be past redemption even if it was awkwardly played for laughs.
kondeeFeb 27, 2014 10:11 PM
Feb 27, 2014 10:07 PM

Dec 2013
For me the only thing this episode was Old Banri's memories coming back. Nothing new, but it was an enjoyable episode.
Feb 27, 2014 10:12 PM

Jun 2012
woah, that was crazy. I figured something would happen during the dance, though I was scared of what.

Feb 27, 2014 11:02 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, why do the last couple minutes always have to be the most eventful.
Hopefully his memories are back for good.
Feb 27, 2014 11:39 PM

Aug 2012
The most entertaining part of this episode was when the tea club members were in.

"Why is he taking over my body.. my existence?"
I call bullshit. It's also his.
Feb 27, 2014 11:47 PM

Aug 2012
That ending. It's about to get hardcore next week.
Feb 28, 2014 12:38 AM

Dec 2010
This series has kind of been a bit plain lately without the drama of past Banri, but now that both of the Banris are together, it should get more interesting from here on out!

The tea club girls are always entertaining! Although it doesn't seem like it will happen...I want 2D-Kun to have a love interest or development of some type, he's really the only character who hasn't had it yet...

Also from the preview it looks like Banri will get a nose bleed, possibly from an angry Oka-chan?
Feb 28, 2014 1:23 AM
Feb 2014
Enjoyable episode, quite interesting how things are progressing now.

Seems they've already incorporated parts of Volume 7 of the light novel (The whole series is supposedly 10 novels long). I think the next episode will end where volume 7 ends, because it would be weird if the whole anime ends with just the 7 novels that are available now.

Without spoiling too much, the end of volume 7 is supposedly another cliffhanger, so I wonder how things will go from here with the anime, now that more dramatic changes are happening.

I think the writer intended (just like Toradora) to have a happy ending for the "main couple" anyways so I don't expect any extreme, hardcore drama that might dramatically change the whole story of the anime as we have seen it now.
DoobiedoobieFeb 28, 2014 1:26 AM
Feb 28, 2014 1:57 AM

Feb 2012
Okay, its starting to get old... his old self coming back, then leaving, then coming back, then leaving once again.. seriously, decide already!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Feb 28, 2014 2:27 AM

Sep 2013
wow i was nervous for a second there. i thought old banri is back and he completely forgot koko >.<
Feb 28, 2014 6:03 AM

Oct 2013
If Banri regaining hist memories out of nowhere doesn't spell forced incoming drama,I don't know what does. And it's coming near the end of the series too,after several slice of life episodes. It reminds me of what Seo did near the end of the KNIM manga. At least go with the happy-go-lucky episodes till the end and it won't be too bad as the viewers probably got used to it.

Of course,a good story will know how to properly balance the drama & slice of life. Whenever I watch an episode of Golden Time I keep thinking of White Album 2 and how much better it was AT EVERYTHING. Thought,by now I guess it'd be insulting to WA2 to even compare it to GT.
Feb 28, 2014 6:19 AM
Jan 2014
MgMaster said:
If Banri regaining hist memories out of nowhere doesn't spell forced incoming drama,I don't know what does. And it's coming near the end of the series too,after several slice of life episodes. It reminds me of what Seo did near the end of the KNIM manga. At least go with the happy-go-lucky episodes till the end and it won't be too bad as the viewers probably got used to it.

Of course,a good story will know how to properly balance the drama & slice of life. Whenever I watch an episode of Golden Time I keep thinking of White Album 2 and how much better it was AT EVERYTHING. Thought,by now I guess it'd be insulting to WA2 to even compare it to GT.

So true. I recently got my hands on WA2 and I loved it. Golden Time just seems to have lost it. I have no idea how people can like it so much.

Every episode is pretty much same and there's very little progress. Its gone flat ever since ghost Banri left. I really hope the last four episodes are high on story and Mitsuo going after Linda is just painful to watch.
Feb 28, 2014 6:24 AM

Aug 2013
Seriously..did they really have to force all of this drama. Only thing enjoyable was between Banri and Koko because they are very comfortable with each other.
Feb 28, 2014 7:22 AM
Dec 2013
GHOST BANRI .. DONT YOU DARE DO A THING TO RUIN BanrixKoko!

Ghost banri was probably just having a sook like always when he told amnesia banri to let go of him on the bridge to fall. he never left his body
Feb 28, 2014 7:27 AM

Sep 2011
I pity Mitsuo. I hope he makes a progress.

Feb 28, 2014 8:13 AM

Jul 2013
Just when I was cheering for Koko to get through the whole dance without falling, that ending blew my mind! I wish Banri told Linda what happened. Looks like he's okay, but I can't wait to see how all of this is handled in just four more episodes.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Feb 28, 2014 8:18 AM

Sep 2013
poor Banri he should just tell his friends about what happened to him

Feb 28, 2014 8:59 AM

Feb 2014
julyan04 said:
The most entertaining part of this episode was when the tea club members were in.

"Why is he taking over my body.. my existence?"
I call bullshit. It's also his.

Not anymore it isnt

Wongseifu said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

No Linda has faults as well she should have owned up to her feelings for Banri rather than keep a distance until the last couple episodes. What I'm saying is that through out the series hes been dealing with his past through just straight up denial of it. That my point Instead of Straight up resisting GB the Entire time he should attempt to reconcile with past self instead of just fighting/ignoring him. Thats just one of the aspects I don't like about Koko. How am I making things up last episode she went to his apartment when he wasn't around kept complaining how he wasn't around to nobody only for the next door neighbor to overhear. I admit that was funny but still really clingy. Also you choosing Kouko is your choice and I respect that but my money would be on linda.

The only reason Banri went to the reunion was to face his past.. What YOU want to happen is let Current Banri let GB take over and claim that as "facing his past" because you want your Banri/Linda pairing... Sorry it doesn't work like that and yes you were making things up.. I never stated her anything about her being clingy.. Her being spoiled is rarely if ever shown you're grasping for straws trying to lowball her character..

Lol are you seriousl? Of course she's clingy but you're over exaggerating it.. So she complained about her boyfriend nor being with her big deal.. She's also still working out issues she has and this is her first actual relationship

You're making too much out of nothing

Mod Edit; quote tower put under spoiler tag. Double post merged.
ThangLongMar 1, 2014 11:46 AM
Feb 28, 2014 9:17 AM

May 2010
Nana! <3

Yes, tea club! The animation during the dancing scared me. His memories came back! I can feel a storm coming.
Feb 28, 2014 11:15 AM

Jul 2013
Pretty uneventful episode this week besides that shocker at the end. Wasn't expecting it. During the dance they did a quick shot of what I thought was Koko's feet so I thought they were foreshadowing her screwing up or something, but I wasn't expecting Banri to have a sudden panic attack.
Feb 28, 2014 11:46 AM

Dec 2012
Looks like Banri will get confused more in coming episodes. Seeing the preview, 2D-kun and Yana-san might help him somehow but I doubt he told them that his memories returned cause he haven't told them his complete past including with Linda. This might be a good opportunity though but I'm expecting Banri getting crazy and Koko might get depressed again.

In the scene where Chinami invited Koko for Belgian chocolate and then explains stuff, I don't know but I got annoyed on that part. Even if Chinami doesn't know the truth about Linda and Banri, I think she needs to be more mature and be honest with her feelings.
Feb 28, 2014 12:36 PM

Jul 2013
TheGrandSage23 said:
The only reason Banri went to the reunion was to face his past.. What YOU want to happen is let Current Banri let GB take over and claim that as "facing his past" because you want your Banri/Linda pairing... Sorry it doesn't work like that and yes you were making things up.. I never stated her anything about her being clingy.. Her being spoiled is rarely if ever shown you're grasping for straws trying to lowball her character..

Lol are you seriousl? Of course she's clingy but you're over exaggerating it.. So she complained about her boyfriend nor being with her big deal.. She's also still working out issues she has and this is her first actual relationship

You're making too much out of nothing

You are aware that the majority of Koko's identity is wrapped up in their relationship right? She literally NEEDS the relationship. She would crumble if Banri broke up with her. She still has a lot of work to do on herself (Which is what EVERY character in the show is like). I don't know how you people argue about who is better by saying "X is better because she/he isn't messed up like Z is!"

Reality check THEY ALL HAVE ISSUES and guess what? They are all pretty similar issues that don't vary in magnitude much at all so yelling about who is best based on "issues" is useless.

Mod Edit: quote tower fixed.
ThangLongMar 1, 2014 11:47 AM
Feb 28, 2014 12:43 PM
Jan 2011
Man, those tea club girls are totally right about the giving the girl a ring kinda thing, Banri is just tooo damn dense.

Oooooh, Old Banri is back, well here we go again.
Feb 28, 2014 12:44 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, the festival was a bit of a failure, kind of hard to watch when he suddenly get some of his memories back and ruin the performance. I wonder how the story will end in the next 4 episodes.

Oka has been selfish to Banri since the previous episode, I wonder what's up in her mind right now.

Feb 28, 2014 1:28 PM

Aug 2013
God, that ending was stressful... Ghost Banri doing ghostly shit again.

Chinami is acting so weird. I think she's still in shock that Mitsuo falled in love with Linda.

Poor Koko, Nana won't forget her exorcist soon xD

I wonder if thing will turn to shit because of his past memory. We'll see, only 4 episodes left!
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 28, 2014 1:40 PM

Jun 2013
i thought this was another fantastic episode...... drama at the end was nice but ghost Banri really pisses me off..... Banri and Koko better end up together
anyway this was another 5 out of 5 episode for me :)
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.