Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 10, 2009 3:06 PM
Mar 2009
An anti-terrorism conference being interrupted by terrorists? How unexpected! XD
Liang Qi and her red Wii device were hilarious.
And Chibi Liang was cute but Mean Liang was scary.
Alphard is gonna regret not letting Liang-sama kill Maria. XD
Aug 10, 2009 4:06 PM

Aug 2008
Alpahrd's freaking amazing. <3333
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2009 5:05 PM
Jul 2008
Loved this ep and looking forward to the next one.

Interesting to see that "Canaan" isn't so much a name as it is a title. Seems like Canaan "stole" it from Alphard and Alphard wants it back. Very intriguing.

Lol at the president. Only he actually made me think more of Bush than Obama. Bush had an almost cartoony way of saying things, much like the prez in this ep.

Loved Liang kicking Maria in the face. I was expecting a slap, but that was oh-so much more satisfying haha Though obviously she's at her limit with Alphard and is about to snap.

Things are shaping up for a nice rumble in the next ep. Can't wait!
Aug 10, 2009 5:42 PM

Jul 2008
The Taxi driver again XD

Great episode. Alphard's sister is a psycho though.
Aug 10, 2009 8:04 PM

Apr 2008
I wish I had a Cummings to torture. :(
Aug 10, 2009 8:26 PM

Jul 2009
Plate said:
I wish I had a Cummings to torture. :(

I wish I was Cummings to be abused by GODDESS Liang Qi *Jealous mode on* ;(

Other than that, LAWL at the two users above ;D They're both drinking FUKKEN tea !!!

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Aug 10, 2009 8:27 PM

Dec 2008

What a kick. Seriously.
Aug 10, 2009 8:55 PM

Nov 2008
I like how Liang Qi's favorites boosted after this ep.

Also Jouji the taxi driver whoo. If the pattern still follows it looks like he'll reappear in episode 8.
Aug 10, 2009 9:08 PM

Feb 2008
Why has Vash the Stampede become president of the US?

Aug 11, 2009 3:30 AM

Jun 2007
I found it funny that it seemed that the american president was infected by Vash the Stampede's philosophy...lol...
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Aug 11, 2009 10:41 AM

Jun 2008
How amazing is Liang Qi. Fun stuff.
Aug 11, 2009 1:51 PM
Aug 2009
Liang Qi was AWESOME.
I knew I would love her character since the first ep.
I hope she beats Canaan ass.

I enjoyed the scene where she beats the shit out of Maria, probably even better than any other fighting scenes so far in the anime.

I WANT MORE LIANG QI !!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 11, 2009 7:41 PM

Apr 2009
Meh to Liang Qi. Alphard and Canaan are cool enough.

Aug 12, 2009 1:37 AM

Jul 2008
For the first time liked Osawa on screen
Aug 12, 2009 3:50 AM

Dec 2008
oh wow Liang Qi kicked a defenceless girl in the butt,sometimes I dont know whats on your mind guys

dPsychc said:
For the first time liked Osawa on screen

because she gets a beating?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2009 3:50 AM
Jan 2008
Rie Tanaka did a wonderful job. Hats off to her.

And the bit with Hakko was just creepy. ...As expected from Mamiko Noto.
Aug 12, 2009 8:55 AM

Feb 2008
Wondered how that president ever got elected in the first place. I like this episode all for the wrong reasons.
Aug 12, 2009 9:15 AM

Jan 2009
No Hakko fans here?
Aug 12, 2009 9:18 AM

Dec 2008
tcalley said:
No Hakko fans here?

She seems to be a nice person, there are less informations about her so far.
Aug 12, 2009 9:22 AM

Apr 2007
tcalley said:
No Hakko fans here?

she is one fine ass bitch
Aug 12, 2009 9:58 AM

Jun 2008
tcalley said:
No Hakko fans here?

Hakko/Alphard/Liang Qi fan here.
Aug 12, 2009 10:37 AM

Dec 2008
Where all you guys watching ep06? [gg] hasn't posted it yet, and neither have any of the other FanSub groups...

Aug 12, 2009 11:02 AM

Jul 2009
Fabienne said:
oh wow Liang Qi kicked a defenceless girl in the butt,sometimes I dont know whats on your mind guys

Because damsel in distress just suck big time, especially her FAIL attempt at being MOE by knowing nothing to say other than "Canaan" and "Sugoi", just like the wapanese fans of a certain overrated fanbase used to add in their sentences...

GODDESS Liang Qi know what irritate our mind and grant us peasants our wish by kicking that PITA straight IN HER FACE, way better than "in the butt" ;p

Waffocopter said:

Orlly ? If you consider "action" for the sake of Yuri love and "teenage angst" as well as J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y as themes being "cool", then I honestly dont see why GODDESS Liang Qi was "meh" ;p
BitchMasterAug 12, 2009 11:08 AM

Aug 12, 2009 12:35 PM

Jul 2009
Fabienne said:

Maybe next time she gets kidnapped, people will treat her to some cakes and have a party together. Don't you think kidnappers should act like this more often?
Aug 12, 2009 2:01 PM

Apr 2009
abrasicu said:

Waffocopter said:

Orlly ? If you consider "action" for the sake of Yuri love and "teenage angst" as well as J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y as themes being "cool", then I honestly dont see why GODDESS Liang Qi was "meh" ;p

I don't like super crazy characters who overuse "oneesama" and yell out "GET SOME!" over and over again?

Aug 12, 2009 2:19 PM

Jul 2009
Waffocopter said:
abrasicu said:

Waffocopter said:

I don't like super crazy characters who overuse "oneesama" and yell out "GET SOME!" over and over again?

Okay, cant be helped if you dont like the "GET SOME" part, but "characters who overuse "oneesama"" ? What's wrong with calling your sister, "sister" ? Or are you telling me you wont call your sister, "sister" and call her "Nyarlathontep" instead ? Very interesting indeed... xd

Aug 12, 2009 2:22 PM

Apr 2009
abrasicu said:
Waffocopter said:
abrasicu said:

Waffocopter said:

Okay, cant be helped if you dont like the "GET SOME" part, but "characters who overuse "oneesama"" ? What's wrong with calling your sister, "sister" ? Or are you telling me you wont call your sister, "sister" and call her "Nyarlathontep" instead ? Very interesting indeed... xd

Well, she could stop using -sama. I'm an only child but I don't think I'd respect any siblings of mine that much.

Aug 12, 2009 2:37 PM

Jun 2009
I've been wondering for a little while if there's going to be a break between Liang Qi and Alphard. It's getting to her more and more how much her sister doesn't seem to give a crap about her, other than as a tool to get a job done.

I suspect her total loyalty to Alphard will win out, but now I'm none too sure.

Oh and it must be said: abrasicu, awesome forum avatar!
Aug 12, 2009 3:45 PM

Jul 2009
Spookt said:
Oh and it must be said: abrasicu, awesome forum avatar!

Hahaha, thanks xD I guess I gotta stick to this one for a very..... long time due to my love for GODDESS Liang Qi's AWESOMENESS, even if that's gonna hurt my "changing" nature... A LOT since I never stick with one avatar too long 8-)

BTW, please allow me to ask: Is that Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai in your avatar ? That's a very... umm... interesting angle of her angelic profile, I guess ? xD
BitchMasterAug 12, 2009 3:48 PM

Aug 12, 2009 4:03 PM
Aug 2009
Liang Qi should have her own show.
Enough said.

;]
Aug 12, 2009 7:12 PM

Apr 2007
Ugh. Liang Qi is getting on my last nerve. I can't stand characters like her and she was more annoying than usual in this episode.

Thou overall this episode was okay. Hakko talking was the only interesting part.
Aug 12, 2009 7:42 PM

Apr 2009
Monochrome said:
Ugh. Liang Qi is getting on my last nerve. I can't stand characters like her and she was more annoying than usual in this episode.

I think every Liang Qi fan is a guy...

Aug 12, 2009 7:55 PM

Apr 2008
Waffocopter said:
Monochrome said:

I think everyone who doesn't like Liang Qi is a girl.
Aug 12, 2009 7:56 PM

Apr 2009
I'm actually hoping for some exceptions to speak up.

Aug 12, 2009 8:00 PM

Aug 2008
Aug 12, 2009 8:12 PM

Jul 2009
Waffocopter said:

And what are you gonna do when they speak up ? German souplex 'em ? LOL Actually, there are females who like GODDESS Liang Qi too, but I wont reveal their names as a security measure against your murderous intent ;p

Plate said:

Nice !!! I suddenly got so much respect for you now, Mr.Tea Lover xD

noteDhero said:
I hate Liang Qi and I have a Y chromosome.

Wow, what a coincidence, I happen to <3 GODDESS Liang Qi and I have NO chromosome...

Wai-, you saying you have Y chromosome ? o-0 so that means all my assumptions as well as expectations of you were all crushed ? What explosive news !!!

Aug 12, 2009 8:16 PM

Aug 2008
Aug 12, 2009 8:17 PM

Apr 2009
noteDhero said:
I hate Liang Qi and I have a Y chromosome.

You get a cookie.

abrasicu said:
Waffocopter said:

And what are you gonna do when they speak up ? German souplex 'em ? LOL Actually, there are females who like GODDESS Liang Qi too, but I wont reveal their names as a security measure against your murderous intent ;p

Whoops, how'd you figure out my plans?

Aug 12, 2009 9:05 PM
Aug 2009
Waffocopter said:
Monochrome said:

Not true.
I'm a girl & a fan.
Aug 12, 2009 9:06 PM
Aug 2009
Plate said:
Waffocopter said:
Monochrome said:

UGH!!

not true again, Im a girl and I love Liang Qi, if it wasnt for her I won't watch this show.
;P
Aug 12, 2009 9:08 PM

Apr 2008
x0utmyheart said:
Plate said:
Waffocopter said:
Monochrome said:

UGH!!

not true again, Im a girl and I love Liang Qi, if it wasnt for her I won't watch this show.

I was not implying that Liang Qi fans could not be girls. Waffocopter, however, was.
Aug 12, 2009 9:08 PM

Apr 2009
x0utmyheart said:
Waffocopter said:
Monochrome said:

Not true.
I'm a girl & a fan.

x0utmyheart said:
Plate said:
Waffocopter said:
Monochrome said:

UGH!!

;P

Er, double post...

And either way, there aren't many who are guys hating Liang Qi and vice versa here. So close enough. >_>
WaffocopterAug 12, 2009 9:11 PM

Aug 12, 2009 9:12 PM

Jul 2009
x0utmyheart said:
Waffocopter said:
Monochrome said:

Not true.
I'm a girl & a fan.

Nuuuuu !!! I was trying to protect you girls from being German souplex-ed by Waffocopter, what have you done by revealing to her the truth ? Soon, all GODDESS Liang Qi's fangirls will be German souplex-ed and it will be your fault !!!

Aug 12, 2009 9:18 PM

Apr 2009
Plate said:

I was not implying that Liang Qi fans could not be girls. Waffocopter, however, was.

You're implying that noteDhero doesn't exist, though.

And I see your changed your sig, abrasicu. Still that...person though...

Aug 12, 2009 9:21 PM

Apr 2008
Waffocopter said:

You're implying that noteDhero doesn't exist, though.

Nowhere did I imply that, my only post regarding males disliking Liang Qi was before he posted. Nor was it an implication of anyone not existing, I simply stated what I thought (though really I was mocking your post, I doubt gender has anything to do with finding Liang Qi entertaining).

Now, we've both been proven wrong.
Aug 12, 2009 9:23 PM
Aug 12, 2009 9:52 PM

Jul 2009
noteDhero said:
...I'm always forgotten...

*sobs*

Wow, so cool !!! Your the rare "nonexistant"-man ! May I have your autograph?... though I have no idea what are your special power and special moves LOL

Waffocopter said:
And I see your changed your sig, abrasicu. Still that...person though...

No way !!! Her Chibi POWAH has no whatsoever effect on you ? I knew I shoulda include GODDESS' pumpkin panties too in order to have more destructive POWAH, but considering the fact that your a non-Y chromosome holder, that might rather tick you off more in various ways...;)

Aug 12, 2009 10:15 PM

Apr 2008
I find Liang Qi to be annoying but she stole the show. That kick to Maria's face was amazing. Anyways good ep can't wait for next week.

Breath||
Aug 13, 2009 3:53 AM

Dec 2008
maybe next time Liang Qi gets a headshot XD
Aug 13, 2009 7:06 AM

Feb 2008
noteDhero said:
Lol, what are these expectations and assumptions?
XXY eh?

As for me, Liang Qi get a +1 just for kicking Maria in this episode. Her GET SUM engrish was really horrible though.
NayahAug 13, 2009 7:13 AM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Which episode is this clip from?

Kitsune_089 - May 4

4 by Kitsune_089 »»
May 4, 8:03 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Sep 26, 2009

258 by SD86 »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:03 PM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 19, 2009

129 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Sep 12, 2009

160 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 5, 2009

142 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 9:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.