Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 25, 2019 2:10 PM

Sep 2016
fucking finally, a good episode of this show. i found the arc kinda boring because the book’s text heavy and slow parts were being adapted but i’m glad they’re adapting the second part of the imaginator arc which is the better arc in my opinion. the fight scenes were really well-animated and i feel hopeful for the show’s future. but the thing is , i wouldn’t know how to rate this show knowing the entire first seven episodes weren’t good to me
Mar 3, 2019 12:41 PM
Apr 2016
HOLY HECK the fight scenes had such amazing animation! It was so pleasing for the eyes. Good episode, a lot happened.
Mar 6, 2019 3:23 AM
Jul 2018
Really happy that Spooky E died
Mar 8, 2019 11:04 PM

Feb 2015
Suema begins to suspect that something happened with the girls she saw with Asukai, she approached him and talked about Kinukawa's concern, he talked about his ability and decided along Imaginator to finish with Spooky E. Masaki was been followed by Kinukawa and some bandals, after she tried to provoke him, he appeared dressed as Boogiepop and defeated them all, Kirima appeared to know what was going on, Masaki escaped and she used an electric weapon on Kinukawa (setting her free, I guess), Asukai appeared and talked with Kinukawa. In Spooky E's lair, Asukai appeared and confronted him (Asukai was going to use him to control Towa Organization), but after Spooky was set free, he electrified himself. Asukai found Orihata tied, Masaki called her.

The story is progressing, showing conflicts between two of the three sides, in this case, Spooky E and Imaginator, Spooky E is now out of the game and is up to Boogiepop to decide or discover how to stop Imaginator, despite the fact that Asukai could be under control, or doing everything by himself, just supported by Imaginator. Also, don't really understand Masaki's actions, trying to pretend he is Boogiepop, I mean, there is no porpuse with Orihata, which in first place, was his interest, also I didn't really get wtf with the key he took from Kinukawa. Time for Boogiepop to come out.
Mar 9, 2019 1:28 AM

Mar 2019
Well I'm still confused half the time watching this show but I keep wanting to come back for more. The imaginator arc has been a lot better than the manticore one as well. Love the intro song.
Mar 14, 2019 11:53 AM

Aug 2017
So Spooky E is dead and the Imaginator is winning. Jin's goal is explained in this episode.
I like it.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 18, 2019 12:39 PM

Jan 2015
We got lot of Imaginator's screentime on this episode. Can't wait to see Boogiepop.
Mar 26, 2019 11:47 AM

Nov 2017
The dub is WAY better. I had no idea what was going on in subs, now everything is perfectly clear. Actually I feel like a bit of an idiot not to have gotten it. Definitely going to finish this series in the dub, this one will gain new life once the dub rolls out completely.

I will miss Boogiepop's sub voice though, it always gave me the shivers.

The story is still hella complex though. A show that'll give in to rewatching nicely over the years methinks.
Apr 6, 2019 3:36 PM

Aug 2011
"I'll take care of Spooky E myself." NO 7 WORDS HAVE EVER MADE ME THIS HAPPY
Mar 24, 2020 2:08 AM

Jul 2013
Still not sure what the synthetic human-making organization has to do with the Imaginator. I think there's no correlation: they're just there doing something else, like how the aliens were being experimented on in Japanese Area 51 during the first arc.
Sep 3, 2023 3:07 PM

Sep 2017
I'm not gonna follow the plot anymore, I'll just mindlessly spend time finishing it so that I can rate it a low score
خ
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

103 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

45 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2019

32 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

43 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 4:51 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2019

42 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.