Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 22, 2016 4:58 PM

Dec 2013
I actually really enjoyed this episode. The visuals are still shit but the story definitely makes up for it.

First half reminded me of why I love Guts as a main character. Seeing his own inner conflicts was really interesting and it's nice to see that he's going after Casca now.

Mozgus and his torturers were pretty brutal with that wheel.

Luca hype
Jul 22, 2016 5:05 PM

Jun 2010
Just looking through the comments, it seems like I'm in the minority in thinking that this was the worst episode yet. The pacing was way too fast and was it just me or did it seem like the characters were talking over one another?

Also I have to say that if I hadn't read the manga the sudden appearance of the demon baby would confuse the shit out of me, considering that's another thing that hasn't been explained at all in this series. If they don't explain anything about it, then that's going to cause further confusion in the Tower of Conviction arc for newbies :-S. Let's not even think about how they're going to handle Skull Knight either.

On the plus side Luca's here! She's a great side character :-D.
WandererReduxJul 22, 2016 5:09 PM
Jul 22, 2016 5:59 PM

Jun 2016
Pretty good episode, can't wait for next week.
Jul 22, 2016 6:47 PM

Dec 2012
Guts getting some new armor & weapons. Time to find Caska.
Ouch the breaking wheel.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 22, 2016 6:59 PM

Jun 2013
poor Guts that ptsd is never going to leave him
Jul 22, 2016 7:23 PM

Oct 2014
nezu11 said:

That horse totally looks like its checking out Farnese...

Rape horse survived!
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Jul 22, 2016 9:55 PM

May 2016
Finally! Casca's back and black.. and white.. and black again... and retarded.

Must've been tough for her plus Guts PTSD_

I'm honestly surprised that Rickert's still alive. Loving Guts' upgrades tho. Can't wait to see them in action.

Boxhead Inquisitor with his Bible Thump and his torture buddies are savage.

Jul 22, 2016 10:28 PM

Feb 2013
rhap said:
I see it more as a fan-service than anything else.

This pretty much went through my head during the current episode.
You're watching it to see how this director treats the characters and get an idea of how the chapters would look on screen, not to get any real meaning out of it.
Jul 22, 2016 11:30 PM

Dec 2012
Good work, this episode was the best so far. The animation is still pretty bad, but I don't mind it if there is no action.
Jul 22, 2016 11:51 PM

Aug 2013
Are we going to see Guts using "that" armor this season?
Jul 22, 2016 11:54 PM

Oct 2011
Omg that torture and whoa she's enjoying it
Jul 23, 2016 1:57 AM

Dec 2015
I am more concerned someone on Review section giving this Berserk the score 10. And mentioned SAO too. What the hell.
Fellaini is God
Jul 23, 2016 2:12 AM
Jan 2016
Guranto-kun said:
Are we going to see Guts using "that" armor this season?

Probably not, that doesn't happen until the Falcon of the Millennium Empire Arc and this season is supposedly just the Black Swordsman Arc (which got completely skipped, lol) and the Tower of Conviction Arc (minus Lost Children, I don't think anyone at this point can honestly say it hasn't been well and truly skipped), so unless they want to cause another saltstorm they're not going to introduce "that" armor so early.
Jul 23, 2016 5:21 AM

May 2012
It keeps getting better. I don't care about animation
Jul 23, 2016 5:54 AM

Nov 2014
most decent episode so far mozgus arc is intense
Jul 23, 2016 6:06 AM

Mar 2014
Finally, a very satisfying episode. Especially the first half, where Guts is rethinking his current goals, and experiencing the traumatic events of the Eclipse over and over again, reminds me why I love Berserk. It's not just the gore and the violence, but also the philosophical elements, the (futile?) struggle of a single man against the whole world.

More episodes like this one, although I have to admit it had a wacky pacing and some awkward camera direction, and the series could end up decently!
Jul 23, 2016 7:03 AM
Apr 2016
WandererRedux said:
Just looking through the comments, it seems like I'm in the minority in thinking that this was the worst episode yet. The pacing was way too fast and was it just me or did it seem like the characters were talking over one another?

Also I have to say that if I hadn't read the manga the sudden appearance of the demon baby would confuse the shit out of me, considering that's another thing that hasn't been explained at all in this series. If they don't explain anything about it, then that's going to cause further confusion in the Tower of Conviction arc for newbies :-S. Let's not even think about how they're going to handle Skull Knight either.

The pacing was fine in this episode, it must be just you as I didn't get a sense of characters talking over the top of one another.

Also, they might do the reveals later on, which forces the viewer to wonder WTF it is, which is a technique to get the viewer to continue watching. So the whole point is for it to be a mystery, to be explained in time. I personally enjoy watching shows like that, so I don't get bored with tons of backstory hamfisted at the start of the season.
Phosphophyllite is best gem
Jul 23, 2016 7:33 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah, so, I quite liked this episode. More than any other episode so far it captured the spirit of the manga. I'll say that, like WandererRedux said, it was very fast when it came to the dialogue, like things were fastforwarded a bit. Still, I'm fairly happy that so much time was spent on just getting into Guts' head, though of course I have to question how effective it was to new people.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 23, 2016 8:09 AM

May 2015
The faces in this show man. Hilarious.

Ok episode. Things sure got brutal there at the end, huh.

Jul 23, 2016 8:12 AM

Jul 2010
casca's voice omg
Jul 23, 2016 9:09 AM

Oct 2014
kwonshin said:
I am more concerned someone on Review section giving this Berserk the score 10. And mentioned SAO too. What the hell.

The person's trolling, they mentioned 2003 FMA, 2006 F/sn and a Dreamcast game.
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Jul 23, 2016 9:47 AM

Mar 2015
Cavemansome said:
I can't believe that I'm actually laughing at Berserk

WHAT ARE THOSE FACES LOL

Damn, they have already done meme.(especially, on right.)
Only needed to change on Guts hairstyle.
Jul 23, 2016 10:21 AM

Jan 2011
this was better than previous eps, Mozgus looks laughable though, i loled at his face change an him killing some dude with a blible
Jul 23, 2016 11:37 AM
Mar 2016
Man those Mozgus are bad to the bone, and yet they're suppose to be men of God.

Casca has been found, in such a cuckoo state.
Jul 23, 2016 12:46 PM

Jul 2009
Ok episode, I guess. Probably the best one so far. This conversation with Godo is one of my favorite moments from the manga, but it looked very bland here. I expected Godo's voice to be "wiser" and slower and the Beast of Darkness' voice to be more "monstrous", but ok. Mosguz does not look good at all with this art, but that was to be expected.
Jul 23, 2016 1:10 PM

Mar 2016
Comedian said:
RealCW said:

If I watched the films, no joke, without prior knowledge, I would've thought Berserk is one of the most poorly written things I have ever seen.

I don't see how you couldn't notice the insane lack of logic and piss poor adapting of the story they really did.

Everything, only when it needs to appear, suddenly appears with literally no setup whatsoever. A few examples:

-The Skull Knight. Instead of appearing the same night as Guts' departure from the Hawks (ie, setting the Eclipse into motion), he appears right after Guts and Casca have sex... why? Because Charlotte talks about him immediately the next day. So, he had to appear right there, otherwise I'm convinced he wouldn't have appeared until the Eclipse.

-Rickert doesn't break his arm in the films... so... he's not at the Eclipse, why? Where was he? Never explained, but he's exactly where he is in the manga, because... because.

-The Snake Baron shadow is replaced by a giant Female Apostle walking through the woods. Wow, if she could turn gigantic, how did Guts kill her so easily? Or, going on movie-only appearances, why didn't she take that same size during the actual Eclipse?
Oh, never explained.

-Where was Guts during his year long absence? Good thing he just magically happened to appear to save Casca from Silat right when he did on a whim.

I could go on for hours, but those are just a few. Cared, my ass. The most untalented writers who can't even grasp how these little changes drastically alter all internal logic and make the story look like a friggin' mess of epic proportions.

I've seen other Studio 4C films, and it's blatant to me now, Studio 4C has no clue what a "setup" is when it comes to writing.

Yet again movie length not TV series, we accept such lapses and jumps because it is a movie and doesn't require or can show all of it. Some of your complaints are just nitpicks though. What they left out was adequate. Movies aren't judged by adaptation source purism standpoint. Considering the amount of material they had they did a descent if not good job story wise.

These are more than nitpicks. These are major flaws with the story's internal logic, and believe me, good writing is almost entirely reliant on little background details. It only takes a couple of them to break an entire narrative.

While I was watching, I thought of many ways they could've rectified almost every one of these flaws 1. Start off movie 3 WITH the Skull Knight and Guts' first night after departing, 2. Show and tell that Rickert broke his arm (same as the manga) and where Guts was, make time for it by cutting the horrendous fanservice Puck moment that shouldn't exist anyway, and only creates a plot hole.
Done and done. Wow, that took me 2 minutes to do.
But it's clear that Studio 4C either didn't care, or more likely, don't know how to write and adapt detailed content like Berserk.

I do agree with you, however, that film is a very flawed medium for in-depth, long material... another perfect reason why those films never needed to exist, ever.
CrimsonCWJul 23, 2016 1:17 PM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jul 23, 2016 1:19 PM

Jan 2015
Lady Farnese's strenous efforts to not sway away from the path of right is captivating. The undeniable fact that she's aroused by torture per se is an impressive character development! Let's hope she lets her pristine lust surface and ripen in all its glory. Serpico is strangely interesting as well, I hope he sees more screentime!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Just as humans have a prior right to existence over dogs by virtue of being more highly evolved and having a superior consciousness, so women have a prior right to existence over men. The elimination of any male is, therefore, a righteous and good act, an act highly beneficial to women as well as an act of mercy.
Jul 23, 2016 1:31 PM

Apr 2013
I remember reading the chapter of Guts reminiscing about his old days and being amazed at the depth of the character and his never ending battle between sanity and insanity. While it wasn't done justice fully, this episode still showcased some of that brilliance.

Anyways, has there been any info on how long the series will be? I'm hoping it'll cover more than the tower of conviction arc because I'm not exactly a big fan of it.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Jul 23, 2016 1:59 PM
Dec 2010
It seems no one has brought this up so maybe it was just me. However, the voice acting for Guts's inner demon seemed a bit tame. Not that it needs to be played as a barely comprehensible growling or anything of the sort but for a manifestation of pure bloodlust and hate, the wolf just seemed a bit too composed. (Reminded me of the Basilisk in the Finnish dub of PS2 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Could not find a clip but that was traumatising.)
Jul 23, 2016 3:20 PM

Mar 2016
Yami-Karasu said:
It seems no one has brought this up so maybe it was just me. However, the voice acting for Guts's inner demon seemed a bit tame. Not that it needs to be played as a barely comprehensible growling or anything of the sort but for a manifestation of pure bloodlust and hate, the wolf just seemed a bit too composed. (Reminded me of the Basilisk in the Finnish dub of PS2 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Could not find a clip but that was traumatising.)

Do you prefer the anime or the PS2 version (which features Guts' original actor Nobutoshi Canna), by chance?

Skip to 10:30
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Jul 23, 2016 4:14 PM

Jul 2009
RealCW said:
which features Guts' original actor Nobutoshi Canna

He was perfect as Guts, the new VA is not terrible but he simply doesn't even begin to compare.

Oh and some serious effort was put in to that game.
Jul 23, 2016 4:48 PM

Mar 2016
Mezziaz said:
RealCW said:
which features Guts' original actor Nobutoshi Canna

He was perfect as Guts, the new VA is not terrible but he simply doesn't even begin to compare.

Oh and some serious effort was put in to that game.

The new guy sounds great when he talks to me, but his screaming (which is the essence of Guts, as far as I'm concerned), leaves a lot to be desired.

Canna defined Guts, yes.

Jul 23, 2016 7:25 PM
May 2015
Did anyone notice judeaus derp face about 11:50 in i cant upload a pic cause im on ps4
Jul 23, 2016 11:50 PM

Oct 2013
Yup I guess I am used to the CGI now. I think the episodes are getting better in terms of content as well
Jul 24, 2016 1:26 AM
Dec 2010
RealCW said:
Yami-Karasu said:

Do you prefer the anime or the PS2 version (which features Guts' original actor Nobutoshi Canna), by chance?

To be honest, I just seem to have a pretty different impression of the intensity of those scenes than the VAs and director. Mine is probably wrong, considering how they are working with the original author who I would have to imagine gives input on such things. In the first place, it is not the VA that I am being bothered by but the mood in the delivery.
Jul 24, 2016 1:49 AM

Jun 2010
Blue_Pie_Ninja said:

The pacing was fine in this episode, it must be just you as I didn't get a sense of characters talking over the top of one another.

Also, they might do the reveals later on, which forces the viewer to wonder WTF it is, which is a technique to get the viewer to continue watching. So the whole point is for it to be a mystery, to be explained in time. I personally enjoy watching shows like that, so I don't get bored with tons of backstory hamfisted at the start of the season.

While it's possible exposition or a flashback will be given at a later time to clear up the Demon Child's nature, judging from how things have been adapted so far I think it's equally likely that it'll go unexplained. Without spoiling for new viewers its nature is actually crucial to future plot events and at this point in the manga the nature of its existence had already been well established. If an adaptation leans too heavily on its viewers having prior knowledge of the source material, then it has failed in its job as an adaptation.

I've also re-watched the episode and still stand by the characters talking over one another. As Ston3_FreeN7 mentioned, the fast dialogue is what contributed to what I feel was a rushed episode pacing wise.
Jul 24, 2016 4:34 AM

Jun 2009
Also, I think the last scene with the Princess in the previous episode was fast like that too. It's like they put the manga material on screen, pretty much word for word, but speed read it and make the transition suffer.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 24, 2016 8:19 AM

May 2009
RealCW said:

If I watched the films, no joke, without prior knowledge, I would've thought Berserk is one of the most poorly written things I have ever seen in my life. Really.

I don't see how you couldn't notice the insane lack of logic and piss poor adapting of the story they really did.

Everything, only when it needs to appear, suddenly appears with literally no setup whatsoever. A few examples:

-The Skull Knight. Instead of appearing the same night as Guts' departure from the Hawks (ie, setting the Eclipse into motion), he appears right after Guts and Casca have sex... why? Because Charlotte talks about him immediately the next day. So, he had to appear right there, otherwise I'm convinced he wouldn't have appeared until the Eclipse.

-Rickert doesn't break his arm in the films... so... he's not at the Eclipse, why? Where was he? Never explained, but he's exactly where he is in the manga, because... because.

-The Snake Baron shadow is replaced by a giant Female Apostle walking through the woods. Wow, if she could turn gigantic, how did Guts kill her so easily? Or, going on movie-only appearances, why didn't she take that same size during the actual Eclipse?
Oh, never explained.

-Where was Guts during his year long absence? Good thing he just magically happened to appear to save Casca from Silat right when he did on a whim.

-Puck was moved into town and NOT killed anywhere from then to 2+ years when Guts inadvertently saves him at the very last second? Haha. That sure is convenient.

I could go on for hours, but those are just a few. Cared, my ass. The most untalented writers who can't even grasp how these little changes drastically alter all internal logic and make the story look like a friggin' mess of epic proportions.

I've seen other Studio 4C films, and it's blatant to me now, Studio 4C has no clue what a "setup" is when it comes to anything writing.

Sorry but I have to agree with @Comedian here: these are all nitpicks and really minor ones, I might add. If you put among those the cutting of the bonfire of dreams in favor of more ballroom dancing, then I might agree with you, but these are just minor details or something that makes sense in the context of the movies, not actual flaws.
Jul 24, 2016 12:28 PM

Mar 2016
Arashi89 said:
RealCW said:

If I watched the films, no joke, without prior knowledge, I would've thought Berserk is one of the most poorly written things I have ever seen in my life. Really.

Oh, never explained.

-Puck was moved into town and NOT killed anywhere from then to 2+ years when Guts inadvertently saves him at the very last second? Haha. That sure is convenient.

I've seen other Studio 4C films, and it's blatant to me now, Studio 4C has no clue what a "setup" is when it comes to anything writing.

Sorry but I have to agree with @Comedian here: these are all nitpicks and really minor ones, I might add. If you put among those the cutting of the bonfire of dreams in favor of more ballroom dancing, then I might agree with you, but these are just minor details or something that makes sense in the context of the movies, not actual flaws.

Little details make up any great story. If you stop caring about these, the internal logic fails, thus for more keen viewers (such as myself), I just see a sloppy mess on screen that I couldn't care less about.

Kentaro Miura is one of those rare writers who gets the importance of minute details, and the fact that HIS writing continually gets butchered by talentless hacks again and again (4c and this new series) is the greatest offense I can imagine as a writer, if it were me, that is.

I can relent that this new series does a better job, but that's not saying much.

How can this not bother a fan of the manga? Here's another example. Guts has no armor during the Eclipse; in the manga it's because it was lost during the battle with Wyald. The original 97 anime includes that he still has it, because that never happened.
The film, however, cuts directly from Guts with armor to out in the field and even though the Hawks are constantly being pursued by Midland armies, Guts no longer has it, implying he took it off.

Think for a second. Why would he ever do this? This not only makes him look incredibly stupid, but it makes no logical sense regarding everything about Guts' character and his battle prowess and the fact the Hawks are under constant threat at any given moment.

So why did the 4C film do this? Because it was in the manga, and they copied it. They copied it without understanding WHY; the internal logic. Same reason Rickert didn't break an arm and wasn't at the Eclipse. That's what all three of the movies did for me. It LOOKS the same cosmetically, but without any of the reasoning of why it was the same.

And I guess this is enough for most anime fans. It's not for me.

That ONE LITTLE THING created such a domino effect to both character and story logic, and I'm sure the """"""""writers"""""" didn't notice it at all.

CrimsonCWJul 24, 2016 1:35 PM

Jul 24, 2016 2:45 PM

Oct 2015
Kind of surprised but the series has gotten much better in episode 3 & 4.
This was a very good episode. The story was the highlight, really Berserk like. I think they even expanded a little from the manga, in terms of already showing the beast of darkness and generally Gut's inner world. The dialogue was great.
Also props for showing Farnese's mindset. Confused by the demon world Guts showed her, but still sado-masochist.

I still think these 24 min episodes are never long enough though, but thats life.
All in all, ep3+4 made me decide to stick with this series.
Jul 24, 2016 3:07 PM

Aug 2014
Careful now Farnese, your creep factor is starting to rise up...

For a second there I thought that the deformed fetus was going to call Guts

I was like "isn't this too early for this shit?" xD

Seeing Casca in this state is going to be even worse animated.
Jul 24, 2016 9:53 PM
Apr 2016
Probably the best episode yet. Still can't figure out why they couldn't fund this properly.
Jul 25, 2016 6:34 AM

Mar 2013
G_Spark233 said:

Luca hype

Bro I'm so hyped to see Luca again, almost as much as I am to seeing Goat Daddy. Admittedly part of that hype is her Voice Actor who I adore.

Tower of Conviction, my 5th favourite part of Berserk, here we go.
Jul 25, 2016 10:02 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was atleast faithfull.
Jul 25, 2016 12:15 PM

May 2010
Punkero said:
This episode was atleast faithfull.

Nahh bro. It can never be considered truely faithful if it doesn't faithfully capture the art which it obviously doesn't
Jul 25, 2016 1:38 PM

Jan 2015
I'm starting to look forward to the series now after the last two episodes.
Still lost to what's happening though lol since this is my first time watching anything Berserk, but I am enjoying it so far. I'm thinking about reading the manga, I've heard lots of good things about it.

Also Mozgus and his little band of torturers need to die, they scare the shit out of me lol.
I have a question for the manga readers, how good of a fighter is Serpico? He's my favorite character so far and he seems like a badass. I know at the end of episode three he tells Farnese that he can't kill Guts but then they have that draw and Guts says something like he's a joker, so is he on Guts level? And no spoilers please.
Jul 25, 2016 1:56 PM
Dec 2012
John6977 said:
Still lost to what's happening though lol since this is my first time watching anything Berserk, but I am enjoying it so far. I'm thinking about reading the manga, I've heard lots of good things about it.

Also Mozgus and his little band of torturers need to die, they scare the shit out of me lol.
I have a question for the manga readers, how good of a fighter is Serpico? He's my favorite character so far and he seems like a badass. I know at the end of episode three he tells Farnese that he can't kill Guts but then they have that draw and Guts says something like he's a joker, so is he on Guts level? And no spoilers please.

You only saw this anime adaptation right? go watch the old anime adaptation or the three movies to have a better understanding of the story..its like you started to watch the anime on the second season.

If you watch that you'll have a much, much better understanding of guts power and how no human is on his level, he cant be matched, simply as that...Serpico is strong for a human, yes, but nowhere near Guts level.

EDIT= the manga is much better tough, not only because the story has a better paccing. At the start the art is just 'good', but then after some volumes it start being the most beautiful manga art you'll ever see.
RekienJul 25, 2016 2:00 PM
Jul 25, 2016 2:21 PM

Jan 2015
Rekien said:
John6977 said:

You only saw this anime adaptation right? go watch the old anime adaptation or the three movies to have a better understanding of the story..its like you started to watch the anime on the second season.

If you watch that you'll have a much, much better understanding of guts power and how no human is on his level, he cant be matched, simply as that...Serpico is strong for a human, yes, but nowhere near Guts level.

EDIT= the manga is much better tough, not only because the story has a better paccing. At the start the art is just 'good', but then after some volumes it start being the most beautiful manga art you'll ever see.

Thank you for replying!
Yes this is the only anime adaption of Berserk I've seen. I've decided that as soon as I get paid I'm going to buy the first volume of Berserk lol. It sounds awesome.
So I guess Serpico wasn't bull shitting when he said he couldn't kill Guts lol.
He's still my favorite character so far though he hasn't done anything yet to make me dislike him.
I might put the anime on hold until I read the manga.
Thanks for clarifying that for me though.
Also I'm taking it that Guts isn't human, or at least all human?
Jul 25, 2016 2:41 PM
Dec 2012
John6977 said:
Rekien said:

Thank you for replying!
Yes this is the only anime adaption of Berserk I've seen. I've decided that as soon as I get paid I'm going to buy the first volume of Berserk lol. It sounds awesome.
So I guess Serpico wasn't bull shitting when he said he couldn't kill Guts lol.
He's still my favorite character so far though he hasn't done anything yet to make me dislike him.
I might put the anime on hold until I read the manga.
Thanks for clarifying that for me though.
Also I'm taking it that Guts isn't human, or at least all human?

He is human....tough he is a tough bastard to kill since birth, literaly.
Jul 25, 2016 6:42 PM

Dec 2011
It was nice to see Rickert, Godo and that little girl. >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Why does berserk, one of the greatest manga has such a shitty anime adaptation?

IMortaI - Aug 14, 2023

32 by StyxParadise »»
Yesterday, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2016

182 by Dractune »»
May 12, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2016

990 by Bruh69XD »»
Apr 30, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2016

231 by Qtaro91_original »»
Mar 24, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2016

118 by Alphanumerische »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.