Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 2, 2015 6:35 AM

Nov 2011
If you like the slice of life, this is going pleasure, eventually also an underlying message that is: You never want the lives of others, you do not know what it is tough. Drawings and animations that discrete, entertaining storytelling.
Jul 2, 2015 2:27 PM

Jan 2015
LOOOOL THESE KOALAAAAS AHAHAHAH i need a gif lololol
i missed this anime, 2nd season when?
Jul 4, 2015 9:05 AM

Oct 2008
Everything is hilarious.
As usual, its Kanie's b-day and of course Sento have
Damn those three disaster violent kids are very good with their noses by being able to detect the scent/pheromones of Sento from that gift. Maybe Sento played and toyed with that clock to pleasure herself (YouKnowWhatIMean, nympho style) and results to her scent to be detected by thoses 3 kids on that gift.
Change of costumes where also crazy! Latifa in the outfit of Sento, Muse with Latifa's, and Sento with Muse's outfit. Then every outfit that Sento uses (including Salama, Kobori and Sylphy) still Sento is too Hot and very sexy with them!
Muse thought she would have a good time getting the temporary role as Latifa but it came down to hellish croquette cooking!
Same with Latifa, got the temporary role as Sento, cramming with office work and not being able to keep-up.
Macaron and Tiramie is as usual totally hilarious.
Poor gift of Sento to Kanie, bug wrecked by those demonish 3 kids!
6/5.

Jul 4, 2015 2:15 PM

Oct 2014
Thought this was a very good OVA indeed. Very funny and just solid entertainment!

All that's left now is a season 2 :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2015 1:50 AM

Nov 2014
Great OVA! I want season 2 SO BAD!

Jul 6, 2015 3:19 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
That was quite disappointing and included barely any of the humor of the main show. Seen it all before.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 7, 2015 8:07 AM

Mar 2015
IheartC2 said:
i want a elementario spin-off anime series.

Make it happen, KyoAni! For the love of every deity out there, make it happen!
Jul 7, 2015 4:00 PM

Jul 2010
Akanezora said:
Pretty good, I wish there was a 2nd season, there's need for some development between Sento and Kanye. But who we are kidding, it's KyoAni.

My thoughts, exactly.
Sento is way cuter with those outfits.
Jul 8, 2015 10:01 AM

Apr 2013
Nice and funny OVA, Sento looking good in the elementario outfits. Sad to see her present ruined like that.

Second season would be nice, but the show had a nice closure I think, so I wouldn't be too upset not getting one.
Jul 8, 2015 10:19 AM

Sep 2013
I wanted a OVA like shinmai maou no testament :( "sigh" so disappointed :(

But it was good, 2 season is near impossible cause kyonani :'(
Jul 15, 2015 7:51 AM

Apr 2013
I love this show. This OVA had a little bit of everything which made this show hilarious (and glorious scantily clad Sento). I need a second season ASAP!!!!!
Jul 17, 2015 5:57 AM

Dec 2012
I'm glad to see them again, a great OVA like the series. Latifa was cute in Isuzu.
Jul 21, 2015 2:17 AM
Feb 2012
There's some light novel adaptions out there that manage to be greatly enjoyable by virtue of being special in some way. This series I clearly view as part of that exclusive group.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 26, 2015 11:58 PM

Oct 2013
Those three kids make my day sometimes
Aug 9, 2015 9:01 PM

Sep 2014
Laid back is fine but remember, there are things only you can do. OVA.

Plot: Work carries on except for a few notable parts. Sento helping the fairies. A 3 way tag team battle. People trying to fill in different roles than what they're used to. And to top it off, there is a surprise at the end.

Character: Everyone was in great form. Sento's adorable aloofness. Kanie's SHINING VANITY. The general WTF moments.

Animation/sound: It was a delight to hear the Magical Hour theme again.

5/5. It was a fun little thing where even if problems arose, things turned out fine.

PS: It may have also been an excuse to get Sento into the Fairies dresses. This is a good thing.

PSS: THose 3 kids (you know who they are) are the creepiest little trolls ever. Poor Sento. Poor Kanie.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Aug 10, 2015 9:49 AM

Oct 2009
Season 2 when?! T_T
Oct 24, 2015 2:09 AM

Nov 2009
It was good and had quite a few genuinely funny moments but a bit too repetitive really, Wish Kanie's present off Sento didnt get ruined though since it was such a nice part until the bug shells :(
Oct 30, 2015 11:29 AM

Jun 2013
it's back and the dude wet himself oh it's just sweat or so he says and damn the amount of details in that laptop keyboard that ending though
Nov 11, 2015 4:57 AM

Dec 2014
lol Latifa role changed
Dec 12, 2015 2:26 AM

Jul 2013
goddamit those kids. They ruined Sento's perfectly fine gift.

Anyway this ova's pretty funny. Way funnier that most episode during the series actually. I enjoyed it a lot
Feb 8, 2016 5:55 PM
Dec 2014
Didn't know this was an OVA.
Well I loved the animation and characters of this show and the humour was appealing to me while also having emotional scenes.
Great show, hoping for a second season.
May 16, 2016 7:48 AM

Apr 2015
Good choice to close it with the birthday of the manager. I kinda wanted a confession from Sento to Seiya but oh well =P 8/10
Jun 30, 2016 11:01 AM

Dec 2015
It was so-so, kinda boring episode
joe_g7Jun 30, 2016 2:32 PM
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 12, 2016 7:55 AM

May 2010
The damned kids are back, I hate them as much as always.

Latifa works hard for a princess with all that croquette preparation. Which makes me wonder Wth does Niku even do if Latifa does all the work.

What kind of messed up kingergarten school is that anyway. What are you teaching to your kids. Chains and blood... and messed up Koalas. No doubt there are 3 damn annoying kids among them, I freaking hate them.

I guess the lesson was that just because someone has a different lifestyle from you, doesn't mean they are not working hard. Also doing your own work is the best. I like.

Well that was nice. The lesson was good. 7/10
Oct 19, 2016 6:39 PM

Nov 2015

I do wonder how Isuzu's cloches fit Latifa... I mean, you see...the size and that...

The coliseum those kinder kids had.. that's a whole new level jajaja/

The Epic of Muse in the kitchen!

Poor Latifa, she's not made up for that job xD I can relate, I'd die in that environment. I mean, when someone ask me something fast I take more time than usual to respond jaja.

Well, it's now over.
No more Amagi. Well, there are the 7 Mini-Theater specials but no more episodes per se.
Maybe some day KyoAni will bless us with more episodes as the source material continues. I don't know...

Amazing series. Tons of laughter and smiles.

PD: I'll miss Salama =(
Dec 23, 2016 4:05 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Paulo27 said:
That ending.
It was nice, just like the TV series, feel like they could have done something here with the story and whatever but oh well, this is still nice.

I can finally understand special 7 of the series, it was leading from this OVA.
lol

Enjoyable episode, pity it is the last, and the show will not get a S2, I wanted more Sento dokidoki..
Jan 26, 2017 1:15 PM

Apr 2014
Need S2 ASAP!!! Too bad... it will never get :(
Feb 16, 2017 11:08 AM

Apr 2013
Nice OVA, more fanservice and it would've been perfect. Now I hope they will make a 2nd season of this :3
Jul 2, 2017 12:58 PM

Nov 2016
Not as good as the show, but it was still a fun OVA, Sento looked good in those outfits and Kanie had fun during his b-day party.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 1, 2017 4:28 PM

Oct 2015
This was usual amagi brilliant park, chaotic and crazy but not the best episode. The wrestling match was funny though, the masked man wearing moffles suit killed me especially when he leaked one. Happy birthday to Seiya, those three brats sure sabotaged Sento's presents curse them but it was funny anyway. Those bug shells sure were disgusting. 7/10 for being average.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 6, 2017 9:59 PM

Dec 2012
50 Cento oppai.
Kanye's birthday is coming up.
No!!!! Muse's neck.
lol at Bandou taking the wrong thing.
Damn. Dat woman in the lavender pants got booty.
SUGOI! Muse in Queen Latifah's dress. Dat oppai.
LAWD JESUS! 50 Cento in Muse's outfit. Dat stomach. DAT OPPAI! UTSUKUSHII!!!! FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP!
LMAO at dude passing out and pissing himself.
Dem 50 Cento calves.
Adachi in that outfit. I feel like this is going to turn into an AV.
Adachi oppai.
Its those asshole-you-the-real-MVP-kids.
I want to get on top of Adachi.
50 Cento in Koboli outfit.
Ashe.
Bandou has nice oppai.
DAMN! Grand Blue coming for dat booty.
Dat Adachi booty.
50 Cento oppai in Sylphy's outfit. Next up is Salama.
Sylphy looks good in Muse's outfit.
Ashe.
Lawd! 50 Cento in Salama's outfit. Dat oppai.
Salama looks so good in Muse's outfit. Dat Salama back.
LMFAO at Tiramie in the restroom.
50 Cento oppai in Muse's outfit.
Happy birthday kanye.
Ashe. 50 Cento. Salama looking so fine. Dat oppai. lol at the phone.
Sylphy oppai.
Dat present. lol at 50 Cento running away.
Those asshole kids violated.

And that was the end. 50 Cento, Muse, Salama, Ashe....and Sylphy looked so fine. As expected of my waifu's. Adachi had my attention from before, but she sealed it in this episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 31, 2017 10:42 AM

Aug 2017
I really want season 2!
Jan 1, 2018 11:14 PM

Jul 2014
Great OVA but I wish those three kids hadn't ruined Sento's gift, I wanted to see Kanie's reaction to seeing the real one.

Latifa looked cute in Sento's clothes and Sento is perfect with any clothes.

...I need season 2, I need more Sento!
SkyLETVJan 2, 2018 10:20 AM
Aug 21, 2018 2:08 PM

May 2016
Damn kids.... Much better than ep 13 ... 7/10
Jan 4, 2019 1:46 AM

Jun 2015
ah man those kids ruined a cute birthday present with bugs
good ova, 7/10
Feb 5, 2019 5:58 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Hilarious and a very amusing OVA episode, this! Who’d have thought Muse’s misfortune at such a time, when Moffle and the three newbies are away and the air conditioner busted, would cause this much of a ruckus behind the scenes? Guess that just goes to show just how important each and everyone’s role is in this park, a very nice message indeed!

Little insight peak on Sento bathing, gochisosama deshite KyoAni. Looks like it’s Kanie’s birthday, meanwhile. Poor lad though, he’d to spend it all around the busy park, including even the bustling washroom, because his air conditioner failed him. At least he got to do his thing “Kyou mo kakkoi”, xD Kanie’s narcissism never gets old. Then, Muse’s misfortune befalls upon the cast and Kanie’s idea of mixing up the roles only made things worse in the long run. Lol, Sento tried each and every role and was lifeless and stoic as always, “Go back to School!” xD. To make matters worse, Latifa’s inability to do office work literally created a big line of problem, good thing the Accountant was there for her though, and Muse finally got a taste of the hardships even an indoor Latifa-sama goes through daily. Jeez, they sure are hopeless at each other’s fields but it’s good that they’ve come to appreciate their own work through this.

On the other hand, Moffle and the three newbies were off to the disastrous Kindergarten event. Jeez, I’ve never seen kids more horrifying than this anywhere. They’re literally going gung-ho over wrestling and those three mischievous kids, in particular, edited the gift with some of their very considerate feelings xD. 2-1 to AmaBuri, lol who would’ve thought? Poor Security man though, he peed(or was it sweat lmao?) and collapsed in the open.

Finally, Kanie’s birthday party. It was very touching to see him being thankful and the others laughing in response! Kanie’s gift from Latifa was quite interesting but lol through the power of coincidence, Sento ended up giving him ants and a clock? Lol, well done Bandou!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 13, 2019 5:00 PM

Feb 2012
Aww seeing Muse struggle with Latifa's duties

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Aug 20, 2019 8:36 AM

Oct 2012
Lol @ that underground fight, I don't think it's normal for kindergarten kids to watch it
Also King Crimson, what nice STANDO you have there xD

Kinda weird how she didn't even notice the weight or even how inside is easily moved considering it's all bugs
It's like bringing chocolate then suddenly it feels like you're bringing nuts xD
"Signature removed"
Dec 25, 2019 11:40 AM

Jul 2016
Like the main series, this was a quite average OVA. The underground showdown between the new girls and those koalas looked promising at first but it didn't end up being as funny nor entertaining as I expected.

5/10
Jun 1, 2020 9:08 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
An okay OVA, with another daily randomness in the Amaburi. Still not getting what i want, but, yeah, still a fun to watch til the end. Well, with that all settled down, its sad that i need to end the OVA in 7 only.

Its a great show, ofc. Just fell down a bit in this OVA. But, yeah, what can i expect from 1 lonely OVA? Thats all i guess. Time for me to moving out, and see more unique japan cartoon out of there!
badabassJun 1, 2020 9:36 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 28, 2020 10:53 PM

Feb 2019
An entertaining OVA.

Was actually really sad all that mishap happened with Sento's present. With such a cute and wholesome scene of her giving it to Kanie, really wanted him to receive the actual present. But after watching the specials, it seems it was never resolved... (at least in the anime). Damn, how I hate those three little brats. Sento was so cute!

My heart went out to Latifa getting overwhelmed. Her crying, panicked face was too much to bear!

A pretty nice birthday party.
Jul 28, 2020 10:53 PM

Feb 2019
An entertaining OVA.

Was actually really sad all that mishap happened with Sento's present. With such a cute and wholesome scene of her giving it to Kanie, really wanted him to receive the actual present. But after watching the specials, it seems it was never resolved... (at least in the anime). Damn, how I hate those three little brats. Sento was so cute!

My heart went out to Latifa getting overwhelmed. Her crying, panicked face was too much to bear!

A pretty nice birthday party.
Jul 30, 2020 10:04 PM

Aug 2019
honestly, this episodde felt like the most amagi brilliant park thing you could ask for. Felt like a freak fever dream of cute animals and rainbows with a sudden twist of Thomas the tank engine, mass murder and death cults. Non the less i fucking enjoyed the shit outta this ova i can't lie there.
Isuzu, Latifa and Muse changing roles was such a simple yet enjoyable idea. You got Kuudere Isuzu trying to dance like a fairy of water, a 14 year old princess who rarely leaves her castle attempting secretary work and an actual fairy of water trying to cook croquettes. Not surprised it ended in a mess but non the less it was enjoyable and cute as shit to see characters play roles that are complete opposites to what they usually do. Also princess Latifa really trying her absolute heart out was fucking adorable :c shit like this is what i keeps me living rn.
Ah it also wouldn't be an amagi park episode without the fucking strange dark twist. Holy shit my reaction when the old lady said "Waku Waku Coliseum" was a fucking The what. Should of expected it, but i was still fucking wheezing when i properly saw what it was. Kyoto ani, i hate how you can almost anything scarily well and effectively.
Ending did get me fucked in the feels won't lie :c Isuzu was definitely 10/10 cute giving that present to Seiya. But i swear to the Father, son and holy spirit that these 3 fucking inbreed, knob headed Gremlin children make me want to commit felonies that don't exist yet.
a season 2 is really needed as well for this anime, i could understand the plot would be kinda hard to continue of from, but a season 2 is wayyyy overdue and i hope one day it'll get one.
Apr 9, 2021 3:53 PM

Feb 2017
In the words of Michael Jordan,

"Fuck them kids."
𝘼 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮
Jul 21, 2021 5:31 PM

Jul 2019
That switch up did not work oof. And that fighting match was something too lol.

A shame Kanie will never know what the true present was. Isuzu is a sweetheart, she was cute when she ran off too <3. Good episode overall.
Aug 14, 2021 7:12 AM

Jan 2017
The job switch frenzy was entertaining to watch even if it could all be avoided by just giving the Elementrio a 1-day break

Oct 6, 2021 5:06 AM

Feb 2019
Funny special XD. Everything is chaotic.

Sento is quite thicc.

Seiya's birthday.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 27, 2022 1:45 PM

Jul 2015
Not sure why this is tagged as a sequel to the TV series, but anyway. Fun "final" episode, as I was expecting
Apr 28, 2023 7:34 AM
Apr 2023
İZLEDİĞİM EN HARİKA ANİMELER ARASINDA BİR BAŞ YAPIT
Apr 28, 2023 7:34 AM
Apr 2023
İZLEDİĞİM EN HARİKA ANİMELER ARASINDA BİR BAŞ YAPIT
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» What will this be about?

Paulo27 - Feb 27, 2015

8 by removed-user »»
Jun 20, 2015 9:00 PM

» Teaser

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 22, 2015 10:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.