Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 19, 2014 4:35 PM

Jan 2011
7/10
among my fav shows of this season
Jun 19, 2014 4:51 PM
Jul 2018
Poor Juugo, he got hurt that bady.

So, Nanana want to find her killer and kill her/him... Let's hope Juugo find the killer.
Jun 19, 2014 4:56 PM

Feb 2008
Nooo, it cant end here, a long wait for s2 begins now ;/
Jun 19, 2014 4:57 PM

Jul 2012
Quite an interesting series. It ended up being very different from what I thought would be like.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jun 19, 2014 5:13 PM

Jul 2013
IDK why Fuji TV would give their anime shows 11 episodes, instead of a standard 13 episodes. Though the ending is good, but the story needs to continued. That ending cliffhanger and the continuation of it felt short lived tbh, and kind of disappointed that they let off Ikusaba that easily.

Tensai and Juugo are the only ones that I find them enjoyable but the rest eh they are okay. There are lots of characters in here and not much of them have character developments in the series, also kind of disappointing. I would say the the animation and art were appealing on those ruins and stuff.

7/10, the story still needs to continued and finding Nanana's wish. Hoping for a season 2 on this.

Jun 19, 2014 5:15 PM

Apr 2013
final 7/10 for me.. and this was one of my fav this season.. I rated it this low because of the low % chance of a second season (unless sales are good) and I need some things to be answered to rate this higher.

if it had more episodes it could've easily been a 8/10.
Jun 19, 2014 5:16 PM

Oct 2011
Nooooo! No more Tensai for a while. I'm gonna miss her so damn much, and this anime. D:
Jun 19, 2014 5:31 PM

Aug 2013
I liked it but that ending was really anticlimactic. If I have to guess, this part is still in the early chapters of the LN. It kind of felt like everything up until now was just a long introduction. Just when it's about to get good, it ends...that sort of feeling and you just can't help but go "Eh? That's it?"

7/10. I wouldn't mind if they switch the MC to Tensai because honestly she's the one who carried this show. Maybe the LN has Juugo's character more fleshed out *shrugs*
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 19, 2014 6:01 PM

Apr 2014
I heard that it isn't doing well in Japan.A Second season seems impossible at this rate.
I can't even comprehend why this is underrated...
Anyway,I hope the Guy with the glasses disappears,For some odd reason I loathe the guy to the point that I forgot his name.I keep failing to realize why he's in the Category "Handsome" in the anime world.And I'll bet that he's gonna do more backstabbing in the future and get treated like he did nothing wrong at all.
Its amazing how they can tolerate scumbags like him.
Either way still crossing my finger that a Second season would be in production.One of my Favorites this Season.

Jun 19, 2014 6:01 PM

Apr 2013
Want a second season even though half of the characters annoy me especially that stupid four eye president.
Jun 19, 2014 6:14 PM

Apr 2014
Holmes15 said:
Want a second season even though half of the characters annoy me especially that stupid four eye president.

Couldn't agree with you more.Especially that Orange-haired girl whose head over heels for that dumbass with glasses.It irritates me fully and almost destroyed my experience with this anime.

Jun 19, 2014 6:15 PM

Mar 2013
Pretty rubbish.

Didnt really get that much in to the treasures. lots of different little plot holes left unanswered.

hope this doesn't get a season 2.
Jun 19, 2014 6:32 PM

Feb 2012
Season 2 needs to start ASAP... saki in full mind control mode though
Jun 19, 2014 6:35 PM

Jul 2009
Tensai is amazing!
But really, I waited the whole time to know who the killer was and in the end it was not solved... 5/10
Jun 19, 2014 6:52 PM
May 2014
How did the Adventure Club members except Kagetora become so annoying?

Juugo is a white knight pack mule.
Tensai is a Mary Sue.
Glasses president is a backstabber.
Orange hair is an annoying fangirl.

These people were my least liked of all the cast surprisingly.
Jun 19, 2014 7:03 PM

Apr 2013
bittersweetlove said:
Tensai is amazing!
But really, I waited the whole time to know who the killer was and in the end it was not solved... 5/10
they talked about the killer once or twice during the whole season.. and it had only 11 episodes, if you expected the case to be solved by then you're crazy.
Jun 19, 2014 7:43 PM

Apr 2013
It started out strong for me 8 or 9 and it ended as a 7/10. Overall enjoyable and good. Will watch a s2 if there ever is one.
Jun 19, 2014 7:45 PM

Dec 2012
This was a very fun show to watch. Characters were somewhat likeable(Daru for trap of the year) and the ruins of the week type deal was cool and refreshing. Would totally watch a season 2
Jun 19, 2014 7:45 PM

Jun 2013
I was thinking for the longest time to consider Nanana more of a support character because while the motive revolves around her she didn't really do no more then giving hints to the characters. But hey, you can't really do much when you are trapped in a room anyways. But she showed more "screen time" at the last episode to let me overlook this. This is definitely begging for a continuing season and it wouldn't do it any justice ending it right here because there is so much to go in depth to.
Jun 19, 2014 7:56 PM

Oct 2010
dat ending
Jun 19, 2014 8:54 PM

Jan 2011
honestly i really did like the art and the quality was really good not to mention Tensai being Tensai is fun to watch,but putting that aside most of this was average enjoyable but average can't even remember what happened in the first half.

would watch S2 but i wonder how likely that will be even with that tease with saki
Jun 19, 2014 9:01 PM

Sep 2012
I liked that ending. It left enough open to need a second season but at the same time it also felt like it finished a chapter. I really enjoyed Tensai, she was entertaining to watch and I also enjoyed Nanana a lot to. For being stuck in that room the whole time she was very interesting. If they do make a second season I hope they dive a bit more into her past. And her pudding and gaming addiction was funny to see.
"All I wanna do is walk my own path, I wanna find my own way!" - Kisara Nanjo
Jun 19, 2014 9:10 PM

Feb 2012
They better make a season 2 coz of that cliffhanger.

I like the characters, hate the plotholes and how it was a tad rushed. 7/10
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jun 19, 2014 9:22 PM

May 2014
Yun-chan has an eye ability O.o she is a member of mekakushi dan xD

but the last episode gives a too rushed resolution but the end credits feels like its not yet the end

But still great series

Hoping for season 2
Jun 19, 2014 9:28 PM

Mar 2008
What was up with that scene where Yukihime had Ikusaba chained up? Nanana's dress was laying there. They had better make a second season after that ending.
Jun 19, 2014 9:48 PM

Jun 2013
What a great adventure, I am really gonna miss this show :( I really really really hope it gets a second season, I need more Tensai. I was hoping Ikusaba would get his ass beat by Juugo but oh wells he ends up getting caught in chains by yukihime.

Solid 8/10 I will miss the opening song ;)
Jun 19, 2014 9:53 PM

Jan 2011
That is a damn crime this ended at 11. One of the best shows this season. Great cast and entertaining story. Don't know what there wasn't to like. Fast paced and highly entertaining with a veil of mystery that was never revealed, thus the crime statement.
8/10
Jun 19, 2014 9:55 PM

Mar 2012
This show started out nicely but kinda got worse halfway til the end imho. 7/10 from me.
Keep moving forward
Jun 19, 2014 9:56 PM

Nov 2013
Wait WHAT THAT WAS THE FINAL EPISODE ALREADY?

Anticlimatic as hell. Episode was fun but pretty disappointing for an ending. Nice extended ending song though. Overall show was good.

7/10
Jun 19, 2014 10:09 PM

Jan 2013
Needs a second season. Juugo is an above average main character. Last 2 episodes were great.

7/10 as a whole
Jun 19, 2014 10:20 PM

Dec 2010
This episode felt like it had a resolution, but also was left open for the possibility of a season 2 that will most likely never come, and no one has translated the novels, and probably won't...Although I wish I could know what happens in the future!

Tensai was as always awesome in this episode, and Nanana was actually relevant for the first time in a while. Their fight, and Juugo's determination to do what SHE wants to do, was a very strong point for the series.

Overall, I think the first three episodes of the show were fantastic. It stumbled a bit in the middle, but with the introduction of Ikusaba Hiiyo, the series picked up again. It just needed a villain to keep things focused I think.

I'll give the series a 7.5/10 It wasn't always the best, but it did have some great highlights, and I would like to see more.

Especially more Tensai! She could carry her own show! Apparently she has her own spin-off novels. Part of me would prefer an adaption of those than the original story. Tensai is one of, if not the best, girl of the season. Haven't seen a loli detective done this well since Victorique in Gosick!
Jun 19, 2014 10:49 PM

Jul 2013
Wow.. talk about anti climatic. Such a half-assed ending and no 2nd season in sight. I wonder if they were even planning on making a 2nd season in the first place..

It becomes difficult to grade this kind of show. It started of strong but I kinda lost interest half way. The mysteries were still interesting enough though, such a shame none of it were resolved. The characters are likeable too especially Tensai but he lack of Nanana and Yukihime spotlight is one of the biggest cons of this anime. Really need more of them instead of a cameo here and there.

7/10 for now but will drop to 6 if no 2nd season soon.
Jun 19, 2014 10:58 PM
Apr 2014
Stark700 said:

Inb4 Season 2.

Black Bullet x Mekakucity Actors
Jun 19, 2014 11:14 PM

Jul 2008
Lured in by the promise of exploration and adventure, stayed because main character wasn't the usual worthless reject... And then we get characters like Shitty Four-Eyes, that is for inconceivable reasons not held in contempt despite being despicable. We get the constand needy bitch Nanana that just exist to abuse Yuugo's goodwill for most of the show, and Daruku the pointless shitty trap caricature (not gonna even concider him a character).

A very anti climatic ending episode to a very confused anime that in the end was more showy and visually enjoyable than engaging and fun... More like infuriating with how it changes direction in every episode and the pacing is totally out of whack.

6/10 From me. Despite how much I really despise many of the characters the visuals were at least good and the premise had promise though it was squandered. Still if I could tell my past self to skip it I would do so without hesitation.
JusticarJun 19, 2014 11:17 PM
Jun 20, 2014 12:42 AM

May 2013
Was pretty enjoyable. Liked a lot of the characters especially Juugo for being a good MC. Daruku is the best trap that I wouldn't mind falling into (God help me it's the Hanazawa effect I swear). Didn't like Yuiga and I don't understand why everyone just let him go with what he did. The ending of this episode didn't redeem him either. Weird pacing at times. Very unfufilling and anticlimactic ending. Wtf at that part with Saki at the end. The villain kinda came out of nowhere and left without really doing anything of note. Lol at him being tied up at the end though. It was fine. 6/10 maybe lowered to 5/10 later. The second season will definitely get a better rating if gets one.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Jun 20, 2014 1:27 AM

Dec 2008
It felt a bit rushed but I overall found this series to be pretty fun. I'd like to see a second season, partially to see the plot develop, mostly just to check out more puzzles (and see Tensai be badass as usual).
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Jun 20, 2014 2:30 AM

Jan 2014
Episode felt fast. I thought I was just around 10 minutes and I see that it's already at 19 minutes. o.o

Looks like Yukihime used what Juugo gave her. :3
I agree, not much Yukihime this arc.

That ending though. o.o
Season 2 possibilities!

8/10, would have been a 9 if the end was satisfying.
NakatoshiJun 20, 2014 2:34 AM
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Jun 20, 2014 2:52 AM

Jun 2013
This series was pretty enjoyable to watch, it definitely needs a season 2.
7/10

What the hell happened in that ending? Super cliffhanger lol
Jun 20, 2014 2:57 AM

Aug 2013
Season 2? Hello? Not yet? Ok.

Was really fun, and here`s my theory why Nanana didn't want Jugo to use the treasure, the warding against evil spirits, it`s because Nanana is an evil spirit when she reveled that she wanted to kill her killer. Honestly, I`m simply explaining this because I did not get why Nanana didnt want Jugo to use it.

Great series, character, visuals. Season 2 Ho!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2014 3:00 AM

Jan 2011
So the way to counter Ikusuba's Nanana Collection item is earplugs or something?
Still pretty badass of Juugo to be able to stand while enduring the pain.

Tensai is definitely a true master detective.

Stark700 said:

Inb4 Season 2.

That ending! Definitely hoping for S2. Still what was that around Yun's neck?
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Jun 20, 2014 3:32 AM

Jul 2009
Sourire said:
bittersweetlove said:
Tensai is amazing!
they talked about the killer once or twice during the whole season.. and it had only 11 episodes, if you expected the case to be solved by then you're crazy.

I did, since the anime started Juugo wanted to know who killed Nanana, there's many series that does have a mystery solved in 11 episodes...
Jun 20, 2014 3:57 AM
Mar 2014
oh man Tenzai OP and she is definitely kawaai i loved the first few episode's then it was meh, and the last episode's where great overall i give it a 8/10 it was good, definitely hoping for a 2nd season.
Jun 20, 2014 4:39 AM

May 2013
Tensai was great. Still being the master detective as she is. I don't know who killed Nanana and I don't really care, but her collections are desirable.

Nanana shouldn't be a MC if you ask me. She stays at home, eat pudding and explains what the Nanana collection is all about. Nothing really progressed with her except for this last episode.

Ikusaba was caught at the end. Surprise surprise.

7/10
Jun 20, 2014 4:57 AM
Dec 2013
Good ending episode, really feel like a 2nd season is coming especially with that little teaser at the end, but we'll see.
Jun 20, 2014 5:18 AM
May 2013
Oh FFS!

You know, when I saw that it was going to be 11 episodes, I kinda thought it was because they knew how to rap it up in 11 episodes.

What the hell is going on with anime lately? Isn't it supposed to famous for you know, having ******* endings!!!!!

Why does this keep happening?

Edit: And just looking at most of the comments on this topic, most of you don't seem to fazed by this? Why don't you care? Do you really just watch this show anime just so you could say "daw! so cute!"
MorteTormentJun 20, 2014 5:27 AM
---

I'm really into anime, but I don't have many people to talk about it with reguarly. So please, add me on AIM: Superrpgman2003 or Skype:Superrpgman. Or just send me a private message here.
Jun 20, 2014 6:21 AM

Oct 2013
Hmm. Anti climax at the start. I thought to have some closure for ikusaba not like that.
and seems juugo wasnt really hurt at all.

This series kept a minimal interest for me since it was a little better than bbullet... and the fights and pace ok. Jokes nice. I do like juugo and ikusaba.

If there's season 2, hopefully can have some answers.
Jun 20, 2014 6:28 AM

Nov 2009
Good finale episode!!

I was honestly looking forward to see how this will conclude but it seems like a second season is very likely with the way how it ended. Really enjoyed Tensai with her bluffs once again and she really is a master detective! Guess there are all sorts of Nanana collections some can be very dangerous as we have all seen. Nice scene between Nanana and Juugo and both of them are more honest to each other now. I wonder what will happen to Ikusuba as he got caught at the end by Yukihime and Shuu?

Overall I really enjoyed this series with a good sense of plot with interesting characters. I was slightly confused at first as what the story was really about at the start as it seemed to be a detective mystery yet had some nice SOL elements combined but it turned out really good with even a bit of action implemented into it. I also enjoyed the animation when the cast went into the ruins and the music really fit the mood and was very well planned out. Really hope for a second season as I want to know what happens especially with that ending!! ^_^

[u]Final Scores:[/u]

Art/Animation: 8/10
Plot/Story: 8/10
Characters: 8/10
Music: 8/10
Overall Score: 8/10

Episode Rating: 5/5

Jun 20, 2014 7:38 AM

Jun 2010
Second Season pls. With that teaser at the end, it has to come out. :)

Jun 20, 2014 9:25 AM

Apr 2014
So I could have handled the end of this ep even thou it's # 11. But wtf with that ending, so I'm hoping for a quick jump into season 2 or an ending movie. I'd prefer a season 2
Jun 20, 2014 9:37 AM

May 2014
Is that Nanana's dress in the scene at the end were Ikusaba was traped ?! oO
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Season 2

CareBear69 - Jun 20, 2014

24 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 21, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

97 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

65 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

79 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

95 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.