Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 13, 2012 6:55 AM

Jan 2012
Nooo, Gaaaaaai! <333333
Don't dieeee!

Jan 13, 2012 6:57 AM
Jul 2018
Hurvilo said:
Damn it, Guilty Crown. I still had faith in you a couple of weeks ago. I stood by you despite your silliness and bad characters, and took pleasure in the gorgeus visuals, over-the-top-action and flat out fantastic soundtrack. I said to the haters "you're overreacting, just view it as dumb spectacular fun!".

But in this episode you finally did it. You killed the joy. You took the ABSOLUTE WORST route to proceed the story - mainly reveal that the main characters already knew each other and just forgot about it. It really is one of the laziest ways to put a twist in your story. And on top of that, you killed Gai. Twice. If he was gonna die this episode, why bother pretty much killing him in the previous one also?

But still, I will stand by you Guilty Crown, until the very end. But now the smirk on my face is gone, replaced by a pissed off glare. You can STILL save yourself from utter mediocrity, but I dare not hope. Not anymore.

100% agree with post above. Expect the only thing: I think that main character knowing each other is was not the worst part. The Mana part was the worst: incest thing, her "psycho-ness", they changed virus characteristic :< the reason why she killed herself?

I don't know how they will correct this dumb mistake but the fact is, I have no interest for this show anymore
Jan 13, 2012 7:10 AM

Sep 2008
Lolitha said:
Hurvilo said:
Damn it, Guilty Crown. I still had faith in you a couple of weeks ago. I stood by you despite your silliness and bad characters, and took pleasure in the gorgeus visuals, over-the-top-action and flat out fantastic soundtrack. I said to the haters "you're overreacting, just view it as dumb spectacular fun!".

But in this episode you finally did it. You killed the joy. You took the ABSOLUTE WORST route to proceed the story - mainly reveal that the main characters already knew each other and just forgot about it. It really is one of the laziest ways to put a twist in your story. And on top of that, you killed Gai. Twice. If he was gonna die this episode, why bother pretty much killing him in the previous one also?

But still, I will stand by you Guilty Crown, until the very end. But now the smirk on my face is gone, replaced by a pissed off glare. You can STILL save yourself from utter mediocrity, but I dare not hope. Not anymore.

100% agree with post above. Expect the only thing: I think that main character knowing each other is was not the worst part. The Mana part was the worst: incest thing, her "psycho-ness", they changed virus characteristic :< the reason why she killed herself?

I don't know how they will correct this dumb mistake but the fact is, I have no interest for this show anymore

Yeah, you're right. But it was still the Gai/Shu-relationship that had the most impact on me since I couldn't believe they were actually doing this. The whole flashback was pretty much a disaster. Like that scene on the beach. Did you notice HOW QUICKLY Mana and Shu just DECIDED that Gai couldn't remember his name. I mean for the love of God, give the man more then three seconds to collect his thoughts.
Jan 13, 2012 7:36 AM
Jul 2018
Hurvilo said:

Yeah, you're right. But it was still the Gai/Shu-relationship that had the most impact on me since I couldn't believe they were actually doing this. The whole flashback was pretty much a disaster. Like that scene on the beach. Did you notice HOW QUICKLY Mana and Shu just DECIDED that Gai couldn't remember his name. I mean for the love of God, give the man more then three seconds to collect his thoughts.

hahahahah! yeah dat part :D someone can't remember his name in 3 seconds, give them new name! She didn't even give him time to say something :D
Also Shu's and Mana's father was big failure if he left that dangerous stone in place where kids could touch it :D
Jan 13, 2012 7:43 AM

Aug 2009
I also am having a hard time understanding where this show is going. Most of my twitterverse hates the show, but I've rather enjoyed it. I'd be interested to see where the next half of this goes though if Gai remains dead.
Jan 13, 2012 8:00 AM
Sep 2011
One can only wonder why Inori ended up being so bland when Mana was so much more interesting personalitywise. Though I suppose with her being only a mere copy of the latter it shouldn't be surprising no matter how disappointing it is.

It's sad to see what Shu has become compared to how he used to be in his childhood.
Let's just hope that he gains more confidence in the second half of this show.
On another note, while there were flashbacks in the first episode, I really wished the producers had foreshadowed the revelations more because there were almost no hints indicating these concerning the character's actions, so it seemed rather implausible.

Oh, and the villlains continue to eliminate each other, how pleasantly convenient.
EudaimoniaJan 13, 2012 8:08 AM
Jan 13, 2012 8:11 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah it sucks how Inori is just vessel and it's the only thing that connects her to Mana. I expected something more deep since, when Shu met her at first he remembered something about Mana, then she appeared again in ep 6. She is Inori's reflection in opening and in the ending there is a string connecting Inori and Mana.
Jan 13, 2012 8:18 AM

May 2010
BlackKnight27 said:
Wow, this anime is getting more and more absurd with every episode. There are so many things that don't make a bit of sense. Episode 12 was a chance for Guilty Crown to begin to redeem itself after its disappointing first season but it did nothing of the sort

my thoughts exactly
its as if they are doing it on purpose
Jan 13, 2012 8:18 AM

Nov 2007
This plot has been going downhill random twist just solidifies my point. hopefully the story will pick up from here on. although i doubt it. RIP BFF GAI
Jan 13, 2012 8:19 AM
Jan 2011
Kurimu-chan said:
ryanagamis said:
Kurimu-chan said:
This has been one of the best episodes. Why? Because Gai died.

I'm sorry to all Gai fans, and especially fans of Guilty Crown, but this anime just keeps going downhill. With the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if a stupid Resurrection scene occurs just to bring him back to life.

I can see it now.

Shu: GAAAAI~
Inori: GAAAAI~
POWER OF TEARS
Gai is revived.

Yes, yes, ANYTHING is possible in this show. I'm serious. I'm sorry if I'm ranting right now, but this has been a disappointment up until now. Not only that, but they introduce Mana just to get on the nerves of some people. I'm serious. They're trying TOO HARD. TOOOOO HAAAARD.

I SWEAR I'M REALLY RANTING ON THIS EPISODE RIGHT NOW. Apologize for rabid fans of this series :I

they're going to have to try really hard to make this better now...
Dropped the rating to 5/10 now.

Current Reaction:

They still have 10 episodes left! WHO KNOWS, maybe they'll deliver something mind blowing that'll make me end this series happily. Maybe I'll even learn to LOVE it. GUILTY CROWN, CHALLENGE ME. BECOME BETTER. NOW.

got to agree with you.
this episode doesn't makes much sense.
no, the whole series doesn't makes much sense, at least for me.

Same. I'm watching the series not getting half the things going on. I do understand their point, but they just can't deliver it right and it turns out into a huge mess of battles etc.
It's as if they just made the anime to test the unique animation style in it, and possibly to have a whole anime solely dedicated to Supercell's music and Redjuice's artwork. The story? Who cares really? People will watch it. People will buy it. They will keep milking the cash cow.

They have 10 episodes to clear this up, but I can't say my expectations are high at all... I could be wrong though, who knows. We'll soon find out...

Now that Gai is dead, who's gonna be the new Undertaker Boss?
Jan 13, 2012 8:20 AM
Jul 2018
wuuuaaa this episode made me actually almost cry ;///;
so sad > o <
but what the ?! was wrong with mana she was so cute and then wuuaaa XD"""
well but the end was like ... an end of an whole anime !! ;;; what could come after this now ?! > o <
Jan 13, 2012 8:24 AM

Apr 2010
Karhu said:
Skyz-The-Limit said:
dfsafsaf said:
ppl just seem love to hate this show
i think its their hobby...

I hate horrible shows, clusterfucks and things that equals with shit. Therefore I hate Guilty Crown.
This was a really really good episode

AHAHAHAhAAH.
i liked how it explained alot of things(WTF gai and shu were actually best friends!, and shu had balls back then! WTF)

Yeah, that's pretty fucking believable. They just randomly found each others in the beginning and now they have been best friends all their life. Could the script be any more retarded? I will tell; NO.

Too bad he is now a beta faggot and has been going for worse.

If you hate horrible shows this much, why do you keep watching them?

Is it trainwreck syndrome or something? Or a chance to be smug and superior on the internet? Or are you perhaps a masochist?

This pretty much goes for everyone else who hates this show yet still watches it. I really can't work out why someone would waste half an hour a week watching something they hate and then more talking about that on the internet, unless it was their job.
AnzekayJan 13, 2012 8:36 AM
Jan 13, 2012 8:40 AM

Jun 2011
Wow i cant believe they manage to fit all those things in 1 episode. Also the only character i thought wont die, died. This is the best episode since episode 1

P.S. Love Mana alot for some reason,must be cause of the incest :D
ArcanaTraceJan 13, 2012 8:45 AM
Jan 13, 2012 8:48 AM

Nov 2007
Anzekay said:

Is it trainwreck syndrome or something? Or a chance to be smug and superior on the internet? Or are you perhaps a masochist?

This pretty much goes for everyone else who hates this show yet still watches it. I really can't work out why someone would waste half an hour a week watching something they hate and then more talking about that on the internet, unless it was their job.

Some reasons to continue it even if you don't like it:

1. Naive hope that it may improve.

2. A complex over dropping anime.

3. Gives you a better perspective on what you consider a 'good' anime to be so you don't get stuck in a rut. And more importantly, prevents MALgraph from calling you a retard every time you check it.

4. Some desire to watch every anime per season, no matter how good/bad it is.

Mostly I'm in it for a mix of #2 and #3, but mostly #3.
Jan 13, 2012 8:52 AM
Jan 2012
Veretax said:
10. Gai can hold his own void??

Thank you for clearing that up, i wonder who the 3rd void genome user is?, But really how can you just forget about your sister and your best friend, its stupid :/ This episode was emotional abit and alot of WTF's 0.0
Jan 13, 2012 8:56 AM

Jun 2009
Fantastic episode, this should wrap all of it.

Jan 13, 2012 8:56 AM

Apr 2010
RE: The actual episode, I wish this had all happened 4 episodes ago.
Jan 13, 2012 9:01 AM

May 2010
This episode reminds me of

I don't want to rant so instead, I'll just praise that ED again.

So damn, good song.
Jan 13, 2012 9:27 AM

Jul 2007
Wow talk about finding your best friend just to have to kill him in the end.
Jan 13, 2012 9:33 AM

Jun 2011
Nasty001 said:
Now that Gai is dead, who's gonna be the new Undertaker Boss?

Umm... Shoe? Isn't that how they've been building it up to be the entire series? LOL. I'm pretty sure Gai blatantly says that Shu's gonna have to assume his role before he dies as well...

"As a child you were decisive, and brave, and... strong..."
"...You can become me whenever you want. Just like I became you."
Jan 13, 2012 9:40 AM

Apr 2010
I almost wonder if they're going to do a time skip. I wouldn't discount that with what's been going on.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Jan 13, 2012 9:47 AM

May 2008
Welp good going. Now I'm in tears. It was bad enough making me think Gai was gonna die, and then make him look and act like he was okay and gonna live, and then BAM, end of the episode take all that false hope away and actually kill him. That's one of the worst things an episode could do to someone.

Fuck.

narusasu1 said:
It was a moving episode but I will also drop it if Gai is really gone, I would of stuck with it if it had of been Inori but not Gai, he was the reason I loved the show, and I knew that him and Shuu were the same age, but he does look much older, set up like a seme uke thing, then you ad incest to it, then shonen ai is also possible but not if Gai is dead. That sucks! Oh well I enjoyed it till now but if they killed off Gai they should of ended it there.

^ This this and this

Jan 13, 2012 9:50 AM

Feb 2010
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did Gai died?
Though I wouldn't be angry if Shu died, because he just suck.
Gai was one of the reasons why I watch this show (another is OST).
Still Gai was EPIC till end!!!
Jan 13, 2012 10:04 AM

Nov 2009
Guess, I'll be dropping this series now that the only more or less decent character went and died meaninglessly. I'm horrified at the thought that now we have only the robot Inori and the wimpy Ikari Shinji clone Shuu left to entertain us. The strong implication of Shuu's now incestuous liking for Inori, who is some clone of his big sis, doesn't help either.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jan 13, 2012 11:14 AM

Nov 2008
I really get to like the anime in these few episodes, but what was this 12th???? It was rushed up! What was this remembering scene, it was soooo uncool(and the memory was too wtf, I was hoped too much from it˘˘).
I just hated Shuu and Inori in the beginning, but later I get to like them, but this episode...
This anime gets the feeling for me that this was a Terra e..+Code Geass combination.
I know what is going to happen in the last 10 episodes: Shuu is going to become the boss, but before he is going to be depressed, later when he is going to be the boss, he is going to get piece and quite to Japan, and in the end have a fight with that kid. And Inori is going to be a doll, like it was from the start all the time. And ofcourse a ShuuxInori kiss if Shuu is not going to be sacrafice himself for something unbeliveable...=.=
Jan 13, 2012 11:22 AM

Feb 2009
Eh, can't bother to read 15 pages of flaming and flailing so I'll just stick to the important business which clearly is this: does anyone actually have a clue who is the seiyuu for Daath/Daato/Dart/however you wanna spell his name? I swear I've been trying to figure it out since three episodes ago and I still have no idea who it is.

As for the episode itself, it felt like a majestic asspull. Although my least favorite thing about the episode was Gai's Void, not to mention the rule about him being able to stay conscious if Shuu holds his hand while taking out the Void. That, too, felt like the biggest of asspulls.

But in the end the thing which bugs me the most is still Daath/whatever's seiyuu, yeah.
Jan 13, 2012 11:41 AM
Oct 2011
Thalos said:
Anzekay said:

3. Gives you a better perspective on what you consider a 'good' anime to be so you don't get stuck in a rut. And more importantly, prevents MALgraph from calling you a retard every time you check it.

before it's started i have big hopes for this series, but then...

for me it's #1, #2, #3.
mostly #3
Jan 13, 2012 12:01 PM
May 2009
Derp, I see the hatin' I still at it's best.
I gotta say I liked this episode. The plot is shitty, those loltweests aren't to my linking, also I hated the incest, but it was damn fun to watch. I'd say it's an improvement, though who knows what will happen in the next episode. I guess it'll get all mediocre again. But if it'll be as fun as this episode, I'll gladly watch this anime till the end.

...I'm kind of surprised so many people liked Gai. I didn't like him too much. Well, I like none of the characters, though I have a naive hope for Shu to get some cool development so I can like him (I like those wimps that get awesome, okay?).
I liked the Gai/Mana scene though. Also I hope I'll start liking Shu/Inori more (it isn't incestous. Inori isn't a clone or anything, if I understood right, just an artifical being? which was created to communicate with Mana or something, hell knows why is she so similar, her personality surely is completely different). It could make this series more entertaining for me as a shipfag. Unfortunately only fast-paced episodes where a lot happens (like this one) or shipfaggotry can save this series for me, I guess.
Jan 13, 2012 12:02 PM
Jan 2012
xx_mirai said:
Although my least favorite thing about the episode was Gai's Void, not to mention the rule about him being able to stay conscious if Shuu holds his hand while taking out the Void. That, too, felt like the biggest of asspulls.

Veretax said:
10. Gai can hold his own void??
I'm laughing at the people in this thread who think the rules have been broken by this. I think however, that this has more to do with the fact that Shu wasn't a complete character before that moment, nor was Inori for that matter. When Shu's memories restored, the evil Shu comments that he has the full kings power back. So my opinion is that when Shu is in full king mode he can pull a void and that persons till be conscious. Which leads me to believe, that Shu has been messing up all along, LOL.

xx_mirai said:
But in the end the thing which bugs me the most is still Daath/whatever's seiyuu, yeah.
As stated in an earlier episode 'The Power of Kings,three enhanced genomes that were developed by a group called Sephirah Genomics that had been succesfully cultivated. It is suggested that it was created to be used as a biological weapon derived from the Apocalypse Virus for reasons unknown' This blondy eyebrowed kid is the second one, and there's still one more.
Jan 13, 2012 12:02 PM

Oct 2008
ryanagamis said:
Thalos said:
Anzekay said:

before it's started i have big hopes for this series, but then...

for me it's #1, #2, #3.
mostly #3

#1, #3 and the fact that all the other animes I watch air on Saturday/Sunday/Monday for me.

(#1 is the weakest of them, I'm not optimist tbh)

#3 is important, watching crappy animes makes you enjoy the real good ones a lot more (and the opposite is also true, the month after finishing LoGH everything else seemed like crap to me in comparison)
Jan 13, 2012 12:12 PM

Aug 2009
welp..that was a intersting episode..
It kind of felt rushed again no? Some things don't make scene still..but meh..I still like it.

I love how everyone is dropping and ratting it lower now xD
Jan 13, 2012 12:16 PM

Oct 2008
Vallaw said:
So Gai can survive drowning, being shot by a giant laser from space, , he doesn't lose consciousness when he has his void drawn out, but basic human emotion hurts so much he can't go on...okay.

Well... he was still suffering from the effects of bleeding. He obviously left his Ring of Bleed Resistance in his other coat pocket. It looked like he lost at least a gallon of blood in the previous episode. And he must have ran out of Inori health potions too. Being in that tower/building drains 1% of his health every three seconds he remains in that building. He really should have repaired his armor before entering that instance. And being that close to Mana lowers his defense by 90%. When you facor all of that and being gashed with Mana's crystal spikes, which has a high critical hit chance against Gai and lowers his resolve. Well of course, a back stab from a buffed up Shuu who had an emotional tear gush attack bonus would finish Gai off. He's not completely broken.
Jan 13, 2012 12:30 PM

Feb 2009
Skyz-The-Limit said:
xx_mirai said:

As stated in an earlier episode 'The Power of Kings,three enhanced genomes that were developed by a group called Sephirah Genomics that had been succesfully cultivated. It is suggested that it was created to be used as a biological weapon derived from the Apocalypse Virus for reasons unknown' This blondy eyebrowed kid is the second one, and there's still one more.

You know, I don't really care much what he's doing here, I just want to know whose voice that is, because it sounds terribly like Paku Romi yet apparently isn't Paku Romi.

As for the thing about Gai's Void, it just seems very convenient that he can stay conscious even if it's taken from him, and use it himself. Even more so that it forces other people's Void out, so Shuu could have two active Voids at once, but on the brighter side we don't have to worry about it anymore since Gai's dead now, amirite.

So yeah, still wondering about creepy kid's seiyuu.
Jan 13, 2012 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
Searched out of curiosity in Wikipedia. It's Yuka Nishigaki
Jan 13, 2012 12:42 PM

Jul 2010
Dammit Gai! Why did Shu have to stab through you and not just from the side or something?!

Great episode though, damn the dust in my eyes near the end. Good to finally see the story of Mana, Shu and "Triton". Shu was really the polar opposite from what he is today.

Now I have even more questions about the whole "new world/humanity" thing though!

n10sity said:
Well... he was still suffering from the effects of bleeding. He obviously left his Ring of Bleed Resistance in his other coat pocket. It looked like he lost at least a gallon of blood in the previous episode. And he must have ran out of Inori health potions too. Being in that tower/building drains 1% of his health every three seconds he remains in that building. [...]
Too much Skyrim man, too much. xD

Jan 13, 2012 1:01 PM

May 2011
So, what do with have here?

Incest, "new" mother, Gai(Guy)-love, and Shu not being a little bitch when he was little. Did I get everything? Oh, no, wait, how about the whole memory loss and fact that we knew nothing of a sister until halfway through the series. This is like watching Shippuuden and having a brother of Naruto's come out of nowhere.

But seriously, incest being added to this is hilarious. That, and having the sis-clone as the romantic interest.

Inori's "crying" face was just too funny. I mean, seriously. She's an emotionless drone, fine, but why make her look stupid when she cries? At least Shu looks semi-normal when he does.
Jan 13, 2012 1:01 PM

Nov 2011
EP 12 looked like typical "ending episode"Gai dies,Shu gets Inori and apocalypse avoided. this episode made me doubt is there 22 episodes like myanimelist and wikipedia says.
Tho it's funny how conveniently Shu remembers his forgotten past. Didnt it bother anyone that Gai was able to use his Void and not pass out like others did?
OnbuuJan 13, 2012 1:10 PM
Jan 13, 2012 1:13 PM

Sep 2008
Ye, there's only 5 anime on my drop list, pity this one had to be 6th. Real pity, I really believe it had potential.

Well, I hope to get soundtrack one day, because it's damn awesome. But as for the show itself, I've definitively seen and completed worse, but with so many good anime out there, there's simply no reason to waste time on this one.
It may not be even that bad, but really not my cup of tea.

3/10.
Jan 13, 2012 1:46 PM
Dec 2007
Strange developments honestly.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 13, 2012 2:30 PM

Apr 2010
Veretax said:

I'm laughing at the people in this thread who think the rules have been broken by this. I think however, that this has more to do with the fact that Shu wasn't a complete character before that moment, nor was Inori for that matter. When Shu's memories restored, the evil Shu comments that he has the full kings power back. So my opinion is that when Shu is in full king mode he can pull a void and that persons till be conscious. Which leads me to believe, that Shu has been messing up all along, LOL.

You mean random unforshadowed convenient plot device #1275328? Oh please, you're filling this plot hole with even more shit.
Jan 13, 2012 2:55 PM
Nov 2011
Well that was a bit weird...
the flashback helped cleared up the foreshadowing from earlier episodes, but Gai dying, Mana's short revival and Shuuichirou's defeat made this episode seem more like the ending then the mid way point.
If they'd cut some of the supporting characters and focused more on the flashbacks/Mana they could have done this quiet well in 12episodes.

With 10 left and Gai dead, hopefully shu will grow as a character, cause if it doesn't happen soon it never will. It's a shame he died now just as he became part of Shu's Harem.

I'm hoping the script and pacing gets better as they really drag this show down.
Jan 13, 2012 3:03 PM

Sep 2011
webkid94 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
[

webkid94 said:
that scene at the end when Shu and Inori were crying, i just LOLed for 10 minutes straight at that.

i wouldnt laugh at this normally but inori's face when crying looked so freaking stupid, though if you were laughing at it for 10 minutes then you really got some issues you should get checked out, you shouldnt laugh at a death unless they really are that despicable, like i mean freind(20t century boys) or johan(monster) levels of evil

I wasn't laughing at Gai's death, in fact i'm a bit annoyed that he died as he was one of the only real good charactersm i laughed at Inori's stupid face for 10 minutes.
oh yah ok same, that damn face was funny as shit, seriously i couldnt tell if she had horrible constipation, or was sad over gai's death

so wait if gai is dead now does that mean new op next week?
JizzyHitlerJan 13, 2012 3:15 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 13, 2012 3:05 PM

Aug 2008
What an unpredictable anime (not exactly in a good sense). Nice to see some more Guilty Crown after so many weeks. This episode was just so random by throwing in Mana out of the blue. It's obvious to most by now that the plot makes no sense whatsoever, but at least the visuals are nice to look at and the music is pleasing to the ears.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jan 13, 2012 3:12 PM

Feb 2009
Lolitha said:
Searched out of curiosity in Wikipedia. It's Yuka Nishigaki

Wait, I'm having an "I'm a moron" kind of moment for not thinking of searching on Wikipedia. Figured since it was neither on here nor on ANN it wouldn't have been on Wiki, either. What.

Anyway thanks! I knew I'd already heard her somewhere :D
Jan 13, 2012 3:16 PM

Sep 2011
guyklc said:
What an unpredictable anime (not exactly in a good sense). Nice to see some more Guilty Crown after so many weeks. This episode was just so random by throwing in Mana out of the blue. It's obvious to most by now that the plot makes no sense whatsoever, but at least the visuals are nice to look at and the music is pleasing to the ears.
your really not helping the people who defend this show look good, same goes for the haters that make the people with legitiment reasons to dislike this show look like half the people here that refuse to stop watching the show despite them calling it a 1/10

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 13, 2012 3:33 PM

Jul 2011
This show would be so much better with a parody tag, just saying.

Anyhow, I actually liked this episode; the twists were extremely humorous. Can't necessarily take this seriously when something so ironic gets introduced.

Basically, GC has shitty characters, a mediocre storyline, and some mechanics are just ridiculously asinine. But it has an amazing OST.
Jan 13, 2012 3:36 PM

Jul 2010
wait...so...what? theres an evil shu? WHY is there an evil shu? and it could be just the subs i was watching...but it said something about inori being used as a fake body to house mana's soul or something? so then why is inori still alive? Is Inori his sister now or what?
Jan 13, 2012 3:41 PM

Feb 2009
Stuartxtr7 said:
This thread is full of flaming. LOL
The GC fanbase on this site are so hostile against anyone who doesn't like the show.

Dude, it's like this for pretty much every show. I'll admit it's worse for GC because it's one of the popular things right now, which is weird since it airs on noitaminA and noitaminA shows are more often than not extremely underrated or obscure, but whatever.

Going back to the topic at hand, it'd be difficult for anyone to deny that the pacing in this episode just went a wee bit too fast. The MC's backstory and the reason behind Lost Christmas - which is what sets the entire plot in motion - took about as much time to explain as all the drama with Yahiro's trap brother, i.e. one episode. Regardless of actual quality, it just came at you damn quick. Haven't you people ever heard of foreshadowing?

Oh, and I'd like to petition we remove Gai from the main characters list, but I figure there's no chance of that happening.
Jan 13, 2012 3:51 PM

Jul 2008
till now i thought the series could somehow turn up good but this episode?
WTF was that shit?
Somehow its like randombullshit they had to think of within an hour or so
"hey we need to add something to the story to make it deep"

TotaLy nonsensical to me
OldyJan 13, 2012 3:56 PM
Jan 13, 2012 4:27 PM

Sep 2011
So the past is AT LAST revealed!

Shu and Gai were best friends that swapped personalities? Ok, that's cool. But the scene Gai was like this:

"Ah! I almost got killed by your crazy incestous sister! She then exploded a wave killing A LOT more people!! Now the building is destroyed I am going to leave, k thnx bai shoe."

That made no sense how he left just like that.

I feel like everything in this episode Series is just evangelion ripoff + pulled out of no where :/
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.