Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Oct 13, 2021 11:58 AM
Oct 2021
I wish it was uncens- I mean, Wow! What a great episode ! Can't wait for the next one
Oct 13, 2021 5:33 PM
Oct 2021
Resolution1337 said:
Oh what a "masterpiece", "grandfather of isekai", "best isekai/fantasy of all time in universe", "legendary classic" LUL what a this shit, fanservice, sex pedophile, loli, dirty old man disgusting, horny gangbang scenes everywhere, this pure garbage is BEST ISEKAI? Are u kidding me internet? Hyped and highly score for this trash shit loli bait? Wow. Just very amazing, all of human watch this, you are the god of this world and universe, has a "incredible" taste. 1/5 for this crap, cringe episode and 1/10 for this entire "masterpiece, grandfather of isekai"
ALSO, horny scenes doesn't make me horny or uncomfortable, it make me disgusted and weird af, make me become like virgin kiddo 16 years old. What a shame.

This definitely the definition of masterpiece
Oct 14, 2021 12:08 AM

May 2015
Best part of the episode was Eris telling Rudeus he smells weird after coming from the restroom.
Funniest shit ever. My man couldn't help it.
Oct 14, 2021 6:36 AM
Dec 2020
Did the animation budget drop?
Oct 14, 2021 7:20 AM
May 2012
Shogun2032 said:

They are probably saving for episode 16.
Oct 14, 2021 7:41 AM
Mar 2021
Shogun2032 said:

Ep 13 had been outsourced to white fox hence the quality.
Oct 14, 2021 10:47 AM

Nov 2014
More Roxy is always appreciated. I wish they'd meet already tho lol.
I'm not happy iwth that ending. I really hate such misunderstandings in anime. Hopefully it gets solved quickly.
Oct 14, 2021 11:42 AM

Apr 2021
why did the beastpeople kidnapp rudeus if they saw how all the other smugglers were killed. shouldn't they expect that rudeus was the one who killed the smugglers or be at least more wary
Oct 14, 2021 1:16 PM
Nov 2020
Haha gotta love how Rudeus is upfront with Eris about how the latter is getting him aroused (to the point that he has to go to the restroom to rub one out lol). And then you have a promiscuous, high-libido elf in the search party that has Roxy getting all self-conscious about own sex appeal. I like where everything is going so far, can't wait for the next episode!
Oct 14, 2021 1:54 PM
May 2020
why must i be left on a bludclart cliffhanger bro
Oct 15, 2021 7:42 PM
Mar 2012
Roxy pov rerun was lol. Elinalise's too much, even competing with Rudeus delusions.
Quite brutal that prison. Beast slaves & accusations, we Seirei Gensouki route now.
Doggo - sacred beast so fluffy.
Oct 15, 2021 10:19 PM

Apr 2018
Glad that we get to see Roxy's point of view this time. I wonder how Rudeus get saved.
Oct 16, 2021 4:39 PM
Mar 2011
JoshsoJB said:
Still hard to overlook that he's a guy in his 30's by mind

Nope. He never was "in his 30's by mind" in the first place, only "by body". 16-20 "by mind" at best, after that he shut in and regressed. It was clearly shown in the 1st season.
Oct 16, 2021 9:18 PM
May 2012
JoshsoJB said:
Still hard to overlook that he's a guy in his 30's by mind getting off to literal children.

Oh NOW mental age is important. but when the loli is 1000 year old you guys still cry about it because mental age is irrelevant.
Oct 16, 2021 10:30 PM
May 2017
brazileirobr said:
JoshsoJB said:
Still hard to overlook that he's a guy in his 30's by mind getting off to literal children.

Oh NOW mental age is important. but when the loli is 1000 year old you guys still cry about it because mental age is irrelevant.

"You guys". Mental age has always been important to me. I hate that trope just as much.
Oct 17, 2021 3:21 AM

Jan 2015
This episode was way too much tbh
Oct 18, 2021 4:14 AM
Sep 2019
RIP 1 beast kid, and sheesh Ruijerd a beast
Oct 18, 2021 5:36 AM
May 2018
They kinda went all out with the ecchi jokes in this episode. When I thought it couldn't get worse, that nympho elf appears. Oh well what can I do.

So nice to see Roxy tho, the way they mixed scenes from the previous episode that were happening simultaneously, was really well done. I didn't understand a few things, and how come the dwarf knew Ruijerd and Eris' names, but not Rudy's? Guess it would have been too easy.

Overall good episode.
Oct 24, 2021 7:50 PM

Jan 2013
And ofc they went separate ways...damn :/ I was really hoping that they would meet...
Oh and also, i loved how this episode was basically Roxy's perspective and time, amazing directing! The whole room scene, what a meme xD
And now Rudeus got kidnapped, but i guess they will meet him at the end of the city.

Also, can't wait till Roxy finds out that Rudeus is a member of the dead end ahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 26, 2021 9:26 PM

Apr 2009
Too bad they didn't meet, so close now farther apart.

Oh look she having an intel-gathering gangbang, very efficient multitasking of her!

Yup jacking off is both a survival and coping skills.

This fluffy Holy Beast is so...fluffy! Lewd? Oh you have seen anything yet! XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 8, 2021 11:56 AM
Jan 2021
This episode was quite interesting.

We get to see Roxy's party which consists of herself, Talhand, and Elinalise. We get to see that Talhand is extremely horny and loves to engage in sexual activity with a lot of men at once. Roxy believes in finding true love and... we really get nothing regard Talhand in this episode. Their party has been looking into finding the Greyrats and I wonder how long it'll take until Roxy realizes that Rudeus is apart of the Dead End party. If only Rudy was present in the training that she saw...

That's just a small part of this episode. The majority of this episode consists of Gallus Cleaner smuggling Ruijerd, Rudeus, and Eris. Eris surprisingly gets seasick and Rudeus had to use healing magic on her the entire way. Afterwards Rudeus went to the smugglers to retrieve Ruijerd and get out.

Plans changed when there were children that were being imprisoned so Ruijerd killed all of the smugglers and helped Rudeus get the children out. Rudy went back to get the dog and... well now he's being captured by the tribe that owns the Sacred Beast and he might be executed.... Things aren't looking good for him.

I'm hoping that things work out for Rudeus and he is able to explain the situation. Or maybe one of the beast children can do that for him. We'll just have to wait and see.
Nov 8, 2021 11:59 AM
Jan 2021
monalfin said:
why did the beastpeople kidnapp rudeus if they saw how all the other smugglers were killed. shouldn't they expect that rudeus was the one who killed the smugglers or be at least more wary

Lowkey now that you mention it. that makes sense. However it could also be interpreted that Rudeus was the main smuggler and the others died to some unknown cause, or Rudeus was the leader and killed them all. There are a lot of ways to look at it and point that Rudy is the bad guy in the scenario from the perspective of the beast people who walk in.
Nov 8, 2021 1:20 PM

Jan 2021
KingBaller06 said:
monalfin said:

Lowkey now that you mention it. that makes sense. However it could also be interpreted that Rudeus was the main smuggler and the others died to some unknown cause, or Rudeus was the leader and killed them all. There are a lot of ways to look at it and point that Rudy is the bad guy in the scenario from the perspective of the beast people who walk in.

But then they never let him say his point even in the prison, the only thing I can think of that would make sense was they where going to wait till the Chief came back before doing anything but that's still a bit of a weak case.

This is probably the only inconsistency this series has provided soo far that comes off as a hole in the story.

I put spoiler tags because that's for episode 3 even though that's already out, not sure on the etiquette here for that.
dabdabgooseNov 8, 2021 1:26 PM
Nov 9, 2021 12:03 AM
Jan 2021
dabdabgoose said:
KingBaller06 said:

But then they never let him say his point even in the prison, the only thing I can think of that would make sense was they where going to wait till the Chief came back before doing anything but that's still a bit of a weak case.

This is probably the only inconsistency this series has provided soo far that comes off as a hole in the story.

I put spoiler tags because that's for episode 3 even though that's already out, not sure on the etiquette here for that.

Woah calm down. I watch the dub so I haven't gotten past this episode.
Nov 9, 2021 12:41 AM

Jan 2021
KingBaller06 said:
You don't think that's a little risky to be here, given just the thread topics here are spoiling the episodes for you.
Nov 9, 2021 12:45 AM
Jan 2021
dabdabgoose said:
KingBaller06 said:
You don't think that's a little risky to be here, given just the thread topics here are spoiling the episodes for you.

I wouldn't think so as the general rule is not to discuss anything beyond the current episode within the forums. Luckily in this case I didn't fully read your response.
Nov 9, 2021 2:14 AM

Dec 2013
That elf girl is ridiculously horny. WTF

Rudy got captured over this misunderstanding surprisingly easily...
Nov 10, 2021 12:25 AM

May 2016
Just the moans alone from Rie Tanaka deserve 5/5
hands down she is the best.
Nov 13, 2021 3:21 PM

Aug 2014
and now he is alone again.. he gained a new power the eye and he is getting weaker and more lame than he was in first six episodes... well.. it is different kind of anime and at least more realistic the super powered main hero, but...
he could use the spell Roxy used that dome of earth or come up with some water shield, water stops sound.. he is useless
Thyriad-oPPailovNov 13, 2021 3:29 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 14, 2021 2:53 PM

May 2018
More Roxy and beast girls :O
Nov 22, 2021 2:46 AM

Oct 2019
Somehow I did not recall that the rest of Paul's family was lost as well during the mana disaster, perhaps because I was focused on Rudeus and co. I wonder where they might be. That beastman at the end was stupid. He said "He incapacitated one of the smugglers" while he saw all the smugglers were dead - all of them adults, unlike Rudeus. Really?

It does not require a genius to think that someone killed them to free the children (perhaps from Rudeus' side) but he was a "Shoot first and ask questions later" guy.
Nov 28, 2021 2:41 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Can someone confirm Roxi said the exact same thing, of how she dreamt to find her lover (in the dungeon etc), by those same works in the LN? Because if so, that is kinda funny.
People that have read the LN will know what we are talking about here. xD

Aside from that, it was a good episode, tbh this volume is far from my favorites, probably one of those I less enjoyed, but they did a good job, gotta say, this time I have to agree with some folks here, we didn't need the scene of Rudeous going off to masturbate, I DONT recall it being like that in the LN, I have an idea the scene was mostly a cute bonding event between both, aside Eris feeling like shit, in the LN.

The sacred beast is really fluffy, I would do the same thing, but really, Rudeous needs to learn to do other faces, why does he have a lewd one when petting a dog?!

Definitely more interested in what is gonna be adapted with vol5-6 than this volume, thankfully the airing is way ahead now, so I can catch up at my leisure, shit is about to become REAL soon enough.

One last comment though, Eris has grown a lot, considering her age, she already looks like a woman in certain parts, but I guess that makes sense since her bust goes way above the average, when she hits real adulthood, her boobs are still dwarf vs later. xD

(Also looking forward to the scene where Roxy meets her parents again)
Dec 1, 2021 3:24 AM

Aug 2017
Nice, Roxy's POV. Looks like i was right last time :(

That ending, extremely hilarious lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 2, 2021 12:28 AM

Jul 2013
Lol Rudy's stupid lewd face finally gets him in trouble, about time I say.
Dec 6, 2021 4:59 PM

Jul 2019
We get to see Roxy's side of the story, which was a little fun. Especially that woman who loved her sex a lot lmao. She seems nice tho. Too many horny people in this anime now that I think of it.

The breaking out of the kids was kinda a deep scene, but handled decently enough I guess. Anyways, off to the new land.
Dec 13, 2021 8:19 AM

Jul 2021
Oh yeah more Roxy screen time and POV! Never ever underestimate Roxy's short body because she has all those capabilities to burn you like what she did to that one boy. Elinalise be hitting on human creature but she seem to get a point that Paul is an absolute scum and you know folks to what has Paul done o_O Ara ara Elinalise seducing men heh? I wonder what's her intention to do so because she really loves segs to gain her energy lol. I can't wait for Roxy to reunite with Rudy <- and I doubt they will actually mention his nickname but I'd like the pacing to slower for this so I'm glad they didn't because it's clearly unpredictable when will Roxy be able to meet up with Rudy.

Also found out that Roxy is really old which is why she hasn't grown taller since then but still has the body of a human child. Oh Elinalise.. You were the one who makes that -o- sound after all? Very seductive of her having segs with 5 human creatures and Roxy's ice break ability is the most hilarious thing I've seen xD. Ngl Eris and Rudy on the ship looks like some cracked up titanic scene but the girl is going energetic :0 My man Rudy be chilling and speaking true facts about an ideal love scenario in a isekai world but with a bit of horny and segs however it doesn't turn out to be what he initially wish for :/. Finally Rudy is actually giving Eris consent and space without having to do horny things to her while she's unconscious.

Rudy entering a hideout alone? This is getting interesting and damn poor little girl being incarcerated while being tortured at the same, life must be tough for her huh? But glad to see Ruijerd is safe and sound :)! Also these childrens are very isolated and damn I bet the children can sense the horniness of his. Ah yes Rudy is bringing back to the meow that Eris did back then xD and the children did it genuinely. Not gonna lie the puppy is so cute that I received thousands of diabetes; his voice, protective act, and pleasurement is what an ideal dog I really want to have someday but doggy here seems like a total betrayal :c. Oh no Rudy is in huge trouble, this is bad someone should protect a man who got isekai'd and reincarnated into a little matured boy!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 14, 2021 2:08 PM

Dec 2015
Decided to continue watching after several people spammed both here and TT subreddit how this show was above anything else this year. But what I saw is a show more focused on fanservice than creating stakes and tension. Seriously, this needs to improve a lot in order for me to considering being one of the best of the year, let alone be on the AOTY final list.
Dec 17, 2021 1:19 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmmm so Roxy is traveling with a dwarf and a prostitute, too bad she couldn't find and interact with Rudeus, I won't speak about most other parts because this is just a scream of help from the author to finally get a woman in his life or taste sex for the 1st time, anyway I felt bad for all of these beast children that got captured, now the other ones think Rudeus was one of the torturers :S
Dec 20, 2021 2:14 AM

Aug 2013
Elinalise has serious stamina...that is all and kamisama bless Rie Tanaka...love her voice; sultry for every occasion
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 30, 2021 11:51 AM

Mar 2019
Damn Roxy was so close. Rip Rudy as well.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 6, 2022 5:29 PM

May 2008
Thank you Hulu for putting this out so quickly!!!
Jan 9, 2022 8:23 AM

Mar 2021
Nice to see Roxy again shame she was jealous about her party members body. She seems to like a good time though! Feel like more kids panties weren’t needed in this episode but it’s what I’ve started to expect from this anime now. Roxy was so close if only he had listened to the man god for a change. Finally Rudy paying for fondling even if he wasn’t this time he deserves is anyway!
Feb 24, 2022 9:05 AM

Jul 2021
This was 23 minutes ?????????????????????? That was barely 5 minutes bruh

Rudeus has got a contender, Elina and she has already surpassed Rudeus in terms of perviness. That woman scares me, getting it on with 5 beast men at once, damn girl. Stop calling Rudues ecchi now, that boy looks kind of innocent in front of her.

Roxy's beliefs are going to be shattered when she finds out how good of a person Ruijerd is, it's really sad that Superd's have such a bad reputation even after being such good people.

Roxy's idea of how she's going to meet her love was quite innocent and cute.

Rudeus's fantasies run wild.

We got quite a few funny scenes in this epsiode, first was when Rudy got horny after looking at Eris's chest then went to rub one out and Eris complained that he smelled "funny" lmao.

Shit went downhill after they reached that basement and found that the smugglers have captured 6 beast children and even killed one of them, hearing that as expected Ruijerd was furious and went on a killing spree, it was kind of justified this time, Rudy didn't mind it much.

Man that dog looked fluffy as heck, had this intense desire to pet him too lol.

That part when Rudy said "I was born with lewd face" was hilarious.

Welp Rudy's in trouble now, I wonder why Rudy didn't dodge that beast's attack or was it un-dodgeable? I wonder how he's gonna get out of this, Ruijerd probably doesn't know what has happened with Rudy.

The meeting with Roxy seems as distant as ever, man I want them to meet so bad, I hope they have an emotional moment after seeing each other and hug AAAAAAAAAA and then Rudy ruins the moment after doing something pervy hahaha.

5/5.
TsutanaiFuunFeb 24, 2022 9:18 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 24, 2022 9:33 PM

Jul 2019
Beast childrens damn cute
Mar 6, 2022 3:42 PM

Feb 2018
Ayo, Elinalise belongs to the streets lol. Rudeus as usual got into a misunderstanding. That doggy seemed hella fluffy though :3
Mar 7, 2022 11:16 AM

Sep 2015
Disturbing fanservice, but the beast guy didn't even bother to question Rudy first before taking him hostage.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 8, 2022 6:10 PM

Jan 2009
damn Elinalise got a huge sex drive huh

Roxy just missed meeting Rudeus there

lol Rudeus totally masturbated to the sexual thought of Eris there "you smell funny"

also Rudues in trouble again
Apr 22, 2022 10:11 AM

Jun 2020
Looks like we're going somewhere Roxy/best girl POV, Her face at the OP really was spooked and knowing what people guessed by it is the party Rudy is in

I'm baffled at Roxy's straightforward reaction to that groupsome like what in the fuck is happening, Rudy and his delusions are going at it again but hey we got a little sneak peekT at Eris that's kind of hot I mean what she feels I mean

That escalated quickly so Ruijerd didn't hesitate to save those other kids but Rudy got taken instead well that's concerning.
Apr 30, 2022 12:54 AM

Sep 2012
lol that elf is lewd as F, more so the Rudy

deg said:
damn Elinalise got a huge sex drive huh

lol Rudeus totally masturbated to the sexual thought of Eris there "you smell funny"

yep he sure did lol
Jun 2, 2022 7:20 AM

Feb 2019
That is one horny elf lady, she's a nympho.

Roxy's dreaming about her perfect man saving her in a labyrinth is cute.

Those child murdering smugglers fucked up, they didn't know Rujierd was in the same room with them. Man exterminated them all.

The beastman children are cute as heck. RIP that one girl who got killed. How unfortunate.

The Sacred Beast is just a big dog. And Rudeus is taken away by beastmen. That roar of the beastman paralyzes the enemy.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

399 by JasperLord »»
Yesterday, 1:40 AM

» Does Rudeus ever stop being a pervert

Jking_The_Dark - Mar 22

36 by ChaChaVan »»
May 17, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2021

190 by marta_valse »»
May 14, 3:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

467 by MRP044 »»
May 13, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2021

274 by marta_valse »»
May 13, 12:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.