Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 2, 2021 11:46 AM
Apr 2015
Why was the beginning of episode 6 the same as the ending of episode 24 of season 1? Like the event of Rimaru giving Chloe the mask. Feels like it throws off the timeline of events. Unless episodes 1-5 were flashbacks and then episode 6 picks up where the first season ended?
Jun 28, 2021 12:54 PM

Sep 2012
hinata how gullible are u?
Jul 5, 2021 6:46 AM

Oct 2016
Fucking pain, don't need to wait for the next episode, I am already despairing bruh.

I really hate the Falmuth Kingdom on God. Hinata is too close minded, well I guess it makes sense she'd listen to her informant or whatever more unless she is given proof. I hope she fucking listens eventually though. Really worried for Tempest fuck.
Jul 22, 2021 4:41 AM
Jul 2018
Hinata Sakaguchi, if there was no barrier... would Rimuru defeat her?
Sep 24, 2021 9:33 PM

Jan 2021
The human other worlder with the sword looks like Gin from bleach when his eyes are closed and this is the first time Rimuru was cornered like this
Oct 31, 2021 7:32 PM
Jul 2021
Ugh dude Rimuru was SOOOOOOOO f*$*#$# stupid in his conversation with Hinata, like this girl is trying to KILL you and get revenge for her Friend, and you SAY "It's true that I killed her"?!?! Are you F'n kidding me? You don't say that she lost Ifrit was was dying? Or tell her about the kids that were her students that you saved? Or anything better than I KILLED her?! Also if nothing worked I would have shit all over her for being a coward and having to win with a barrier. I seriously hope they fight again now that he's WAY stronger and he kills her ass in the most brutal fashion. Like the heart move he did, and just tear her F'n heart out, I seriously despise Hinata soo bad.
Nov 3, 2021 2:48 AM

Jul 2017
For once, there's actual tension surrounding Tempest being in danger with the anti-magic barriers placed and the atmosphere not feeling happy-go-lucky for once, and Rimuru is in a fight which he can't just finish conveniently in a few seconds if he wanted to. If only the pacing was a lot better with the explanatory dialogue removed for later since there was too much for it for a fight where your fucking country is in danger and you need to get this done as soon as possible and you know Hinata won't listen to anything. On top of that, tired of the dynamics in this being good vs evil for Rimuru's side vs any opposition, but then again, it's not the tone the series go for. Two morally gray sides going at each other in an invasion like this definitely would have been more interesting to see due to the motivations not being as cookie-cutter and spoonfed to support, but Tempest is the main location with the happy-go-lucky united races so sadly, the concept of this invasion isn't as exciting to watch as I would hope for on paper. The visuals looked flat too generally here, so this wasn't a bad episode but it missed out on the 'quality episode' boat.
Dec 12, 2021 9:10 PM

Apr 2020
damn i finally felt what tension feels like watching an anime
May 6, 2022 11:07 AM
Nov 2018
What the hell, Season 1 made it seems like rimuru was op, turns out he is weak as f*ck getting his ass handed by a random knight, dropped
Jul 24, 2022 3:44 AM

Feb 2014
Early first season it was already established the Goblin Village had scouts, so now a huge nation doesn't have a scout team able to notice a bunch of soldiers moving to this city and know that there are some mages casting an anti-magic barrier nearby? That's stupid storytelling.
Aug 18, 2022 11:12 PM
Jan 2022
It's painful to see genocide happened here, and it's the first time Rimuru struggled by a lot.
Aug 18, 2022 11:20 PM
Jan 2022
Djay86 said:
What the hell, Season 1 made it seems like rimuru was op, turns out he is weak as f*ck getting his ass handed by a random knight, dropped
Thanks to that double barrier, Rimuru squad became weak, that's all.
Jan 14, 2023 10:38 AM

Jul 2015
If only those annoying barriers weren't there, the monsters and especially Gobta would've beat the hell out of those pesky human invaders.

Feb 17, 2023 7:56 AM

Apr 2013
Damn... I really dislike Hinata, she's annoying as fuck. And since she's an old friend of Shizu, the chances of her dying are zero, which means she'll stick around for the rest of the show. That will certainly diminish my enjoyment *sigh*
Apr 20, 2023 4:38 AM

May 2020
I never knew my love for op characters dealing with the enemies in just one-shot was so strong until I watched this episode.

First with the thing over in Tempest and then Rimuru's struggle against Hinata. It was sooooo frustrating, not because it was bad but because they seem so hopeless. Though Tempest is done for, but Rimuru did awake something.. so maybe that will get him out of there.

Also yeah, nothing to hate Hinata for, and I'm saying this not because of her REASONS, but because I've lived and watched enough to know she'll become good to Rimuru anyways sometime going forward.
Oct 21, 2023 8:06 PM

Nov 2010
It's kind of sad to see Tempest in flames after all the hard work they've done to develop that city. But this is what I've been looking forward to! The time of peace has ended! This destruction will hit right in the kokoro after all that wholesome SoL stuff. I like this kind of development.

Good action in this episode! Rimuru's fight against Hinata is the most interesting in the series thus far! It's about time Rimuru had a hard time and had to use tactics to beat his opponents instead of just roflstomping them all the time.
Nov 23, 2023 3:10 AM
Jun 2012
An adequate episode. Nothing really of note.

A bit slow as its built up but thats not terrible in of itself.

Just how it is. This part is a much faster read than it is a watch.
Dec 9, 2023 5:04 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to DKDiabloLicht
Ugh dude Rimuru was SOOOOOOOO f*$*#$# stupid in his conversation with Hinata, like this girl is trying to KILL you and get revenge for her Friend, and you SAY "It's true that I killed her"?!?! Are you F'n kidding me? You don't say that she lost Ifrit was was dying? Or tell her about the kids that were her students that you saved? Or anything better than I KILLED her?! Also if nothing worked I would have shit all over her for being a coward and having to win with a barrier. I seriously hope they fight again now that he's WAY stronger and he kills her ass in the most brutal fashion. Like the heart move he did, and just tear her F'n heart out, I seriously despise Hinata soo bad.
@DKDiabloLicht not first time he was that dumb, first time was when he first met grandmaster Yuuki when he said as first response before proper explanation, i can mimic monsters i eat, i facepalmed my self with both hands lol
Sugram22Dec 9, 2023 5:07 AM
Dec 9, 2023 5:32 AM

Sep 2012
my prediction to season 3, its mostly hinatas arc, her trying to resolve things with rimuru/make peace but instead ending up in another battle with him

i want to see Rimuru showing hinata Hes memories

Sugram22Dec 9, 2023 5:37 AM
Dec 16, 2023 6:00 PM

Nov 2023
Oof, I feel bad for that goblin getting bullied
Mar 14, 1:02 PM

Aug 2019
whats going on. whats this about millim declaring war?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 4:39 PM

May 2019
Yeah this episode 100% confirmed that they had taken a step back in the timeline as they repeated the scene with Rimuru leaving the kids and school behind and with him giving Shizu's mask to Chloe, that all occurred in season 1 episode 23.

However, this time Hinata confronted Rimuru and while they had an intense fight she weakened him via the barrier so he was handicapped. I didn't quite understand Rimuru using gluttony at the end there since I thought his magic was suppressed, maybe it's just weakened and not completely gone since he was able to summon Ifrit, heck of a cliffhanger ending.
Apr 4, 4:11 AM

Jun 2020
Yea you’re strong but dumb in the same scale too. What is the logic behind lying about being from Japan just put 2 + 2 together
Apr 7, 5:23 AM

May 2015
Hinatas attacks doing soul damage is too OP! How is a slime supposed to deal with that. The holy empire, Clayman and Falmuth kingdom really got the jump on our heroes...
Apr 29, 8:20 PM

Dec 2020
welllll this got fantastic out of nowhere 😨
May 3, 3:53 PM
Jul 2019
Entertaining. Wasn't sure how Rimuru was going to be put on the backpedal during a fight but they managed it. Story is going from enjoyable to sensational thus far
Jun 4, 11:57 AM
Feb 2019
Best episode so far.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2021

185 by niknasr »»
Jun 4, 8:21 PM

» Is Rimuru a war criminal?

ILikeCarbs - Aug 27, 2021

26 by jevriend »»
Jun 3, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

257 by DestinysAcee »»
May 20, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2021

348 by Timur15 »»
May 19, 9:39 AM

» I didn't like how Rimuru handled this arc to more precise he was too forgiving on that girl who used the barrier

Youbamii - Mar 22, 2021

43 by IAmKyle »»
May 1, 2:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.