Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 3, 2020 9:49 AM

Apr 2013
Ready for Ordinal Scale's cast appear...
I guess Yuna & Eiji will show up as anime original content...
Aug 3, 2020 10:27 AM

Mar 2012
I still don't understand why people who converted from ALFHEIM etc... are hurt from the cuts/damage they receive. Was there an explanation about how the pain sensitivity was increased when they converted, or are they roleplaying for the sake of it ?
Aug 3, 2020 10:48 AM
Mar 2020
This show is messed up, what's up with the writers obsession with putting near rape scenes in every season.
Aug 3, 2020 11:48 AM

Aug 2018
God this is just getting worse and worse.....
Such a shame given the first and second seasons in this world weren’t that bad
Aug 3, 2020 12:01 PM

Mar 2017
MunaXs said:
katie_potaty said:
So basically Yanai wanted to fuck a virtual woman and cause Kirito killed her, he thinks that he deserves to die? 'Kay... good luck with that logic!

Why on Earth did Ronnie wheel Kirito out of the carriage when PoH clearly wants to do him harm? Like, stay inside you baka!

Lastly, why the hell is this season so rapey?! We've had tentacle rape and now we've got some middle aged dude trying to sexually assault Sinon... so unnecessary and so unpleasant
Finally someone who think by herself

Thanks, that means a lot because someone on the KissAnime comments absolutely tore into me for my PERSONAL thoughts about this ep (y'know, like calling me a stupid bitch and stuff).
Aug 3, 2020 12:33 PM

Nov 2019
Ventus_S said:
biswa290701 said:

Where actually did it drop? It's still 7.7 on MAL

Read again please.
I said ONLY Mal and Crunchyroll still liked it.
Talking about Eastern big website. (100 times the user of Mal)

Total viewership for season 3 SAO: 34 millions.

Total comments on episode 4: 25668

PS: most Chinese tend to rate stuff much lower if the plot is insulting to their intelligence or defy rationality and logic (using the concept of world setting within that anime ofc) regardless of animation/ music. If an anime didn't do that they'd usually rate 9+ easily unlike Mal. Mal only rate down ecchi even though the premise of those show is to be perverted to begin with. Yet they're ok with tentacle rape in SAO despite it breaks all immersion/tone. But at least SAO got gorgeous animation so it has to be rated an 8~9 right? That's Mal/ Crunchyroll for you.

Well I just asking where. Lol
And anyway if the ratings can fluctuate there this easily then it should go up after a well adapted episode again. if it actually happens lol
Biswa_29Aug 3, 2020 12:37 PM
SAO PROGRESSIVE ANIME HYPE
Aug 3, 2020 12:40 PM
Jul 2011
Quinella, the big bad of first arc of Alicization who is said to be the most closest being to become a God in Underworld someday if she is not. Seemed to be the most interesting villain out of all SAO villians.
Yet here, this Yanai guy who looks like a computer geek or computer otaku if anyone wants to call him that, just degraded her into "Admin-chan"?

Now somehow, i got this impression that Yanai is just Sugou 2.0, Quinella is Asuna 2.0, and that makes Bercouli equals Kirito 2.0.
Yanai said he'll carry ou Sugou's will after all, sounds like Heil Hydra to me.
rladls717Aug 3, 2020 12:43 PM
Aug 3, 2020 1:13 PM

Sep 2017
I swear to god this show gets more and more disgusting with every episode
خ
Aug 3, 2020 3:46 PM
Jan 2018
Kyragos said:
Lupanthrope said:
Bozar versus Hecate...I think the writer played too much Fallout New Vegas !

It's a Barrett XM500. GGO weapons are based on real ones, which the Barrett XM500 and Hécate II are, respectively from the US and France.

I know, but the Bozar is based on a Barret which is really similar to the one used by Subtilizer. And the Hécate is well...the Hécate.
I find it funny that those two weapons are here while being in Fallout NV as the 2 end game "sniper" rifle. Even if it's not exactly them for you know, copyright stuff.
Aug 3, 2020 4:39 PM

Oct 2018
its burning my soul, I can;t watch anymore.
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Aug 3, 2020 4:54 PM

Oct 2008
this is really cringe...dissapointed.

Aug 3, 2020 6:12 PM
Jul 2020
For some reason, this episode really annoyed me. Did Subtilizer had a power that put Sinon in a trance whenever she was far away? Like I understood the last part when her eyes turned different. But from far away she was like just stunned and didn't even bother to try to get away from him. Like I understand it was probably for the story to progress but didn't make sense to me.

I 100% knew Yanai was a traitor when he was introduced but I didn't think he would fall in love with an AI. I also wonder why so many people just believe one person that they are hacking test servers. As a gamer, I would just question why won't they just force logout the hackers?

poH is actually evil and I believe that Asuna made the right call to surrender so they wouldn't keep dying. But aren't they suppose to capture Alice? Like why is his priority to torture Asuna and Kirito? Like tbh, if he just focused on getting Asuna, they probably would've gotten her by now.
Aug 3, 2020 6:24 PM

Sep 2011
This week on Sexual Assault Online: Not much actually. The Artist formerly known as Rape Emperor was thwarted by a weird unexplained plot device that the LN readers are upset at A1 for fucking up. Which seems to be the them of this episode.

Also lol at yanai. There's zero narrative reason for him to be the tentacle monster from ALO. it's funny though that he's also randomly a Quinela simp and a spy for the Americans.
Aug 3, 2020 10:57 PM

Aug 2017
So Yanai is not a simple traitor, he has a lot involvement in Alicization even with Quinella. Good twists like always (he's the tentacle monster from ALO). 5/5

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 4, 2020 4:30 AM
Jun 2019
I really hated this episode. It was so cringy and very unrealistic the whole way through. For example Shino shoots the guy in the arm and just watches as that guy makes his weapon and proceeds to point it at her without shooting back, all the American players are apparently brain dead. Asuna doesn't do anything for like 1 minute when Kiritos location is revealed, but then proceeds to unnaturally lash out the moment Kiritos wheelchair slowly stops next to that poh guy. I could go on and on with these things. Its not that bad when unrealistic things happen like 2-5 times an episode, but when its cringe followed by cringe, it becomes nearly unwatchable for me. Btw these are just my opinions so no need to get mad.
Aug 4, 2020 10:58 AM

Aug 2018
in this episode of rape art online: sigh
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Aug 4, 2020 2:06 PM
Sep 2017
Red players really not the brightest ones around tbh, just your regular sheep herd. When someone camps somewhere to pk and fun you can sense the intent at that exact moment. When you look Asuna and others it is obvious that they are not some hackers ruining someone's fun. At least they added 2 players who is actually suspicious of all these incident lol. Even the guy they follow is more shady than so called hackers. Last part of episode is really well presented.
Aug 5, 2020 3:50 AM
Apr 2020
God, Yanai has a couple screws loose. Like chill man. Stop tryna avenge an old ass AI creep.

Also, the red guys are idiots and PoH needs to chill. I'm wondering if maybe seeing PoH and being reminded of his past will wake Kirito up?
Aug 5, 2020 7:37 AM
Apr 2018
Why am I not surprised at this point.

I myself quite enjoy Sword Art Online, but it's kind of annoying when it gets this predictable. Disregarding the first arc, literally all of the main villains have been complete and utter perverts in some fashion or another. They all follow the same formula, the villain is overpowered and no one can beat them, that is, until Kirito comes along dual wielding his swords and beating the hell out of the bad guy.

This has happened ever since the second arc and it's getting really annoying and really predictable. Which is not something you'd want your anime to be. Just watch it happen this time.
Aug 5, 2020 11:43 AM

May 2018
Lol Sinon should have used her gun since the beginning
Aug 5, 2020 2:57 PM

Jun 2014
Yanai is an even bigger bastard than I thought. And he liked Quinella, LOL what. Higa, do something, you gotta fix Kirito!

Subtilizer nearly sucked Sinon's "soul" through her mouth, thank God for Kirito's charm (which he gave her how if he's a vegetable?). When she said she would fight and started creating her weapon, I was expecting the awesome Solus bow, but it's just Hecate. :-/

Siune trying to reason with the Chinese and Korean players. Moonphase and Mei Mei believe her, but all the others are idiots who believe PoH.

I thought that's it for Sheyta and Iskahn, but Leafa and Lilpilin's guys came to the rescue. I wonder if Leafa can defeat all those red knight players. Well, she can't die with that Terraria regeneration power, so maybe she can, LOL.

Kikuoka and Rinko realize that Yanai is the mole and Higa is in danger.

Asuna is in despair after seeing how many Underworld people got killed by the red knights. Lisbeth feels guilty about the ALO players who lost their accounts. Can't decide if PoH is smart or an idiot. Maybe both, LOL. And he wants to fight the vegetable Kirito. Now looks like a good time to wake up, Kirito! But Higa didn't "repair" him yet, OMG??? And at the end the SAO server turns on? O_o
Waiting for Gundam SEED Movie..... (ಥ‿ಥ)

Waiting for Sailor Moon Cosmos..... o(≧▽≦)o
Aug 5, 2020 6:19 PM
Nov 2018
So there's not just one, but two insane villains. Each with separate insane motivations - drawing out souls, and getting together with a game character and leaving the real world behind.

The story would have been far better if it had been about fighting the dark side, which they built up over endless episodes. But no. Once again it's just about insane dudes with those insane eyes.

And the dark side, created by the game programmers to be the evil side - simply join up with the good side. During their first battle. To show us that the REAL enemy is the evil American who was using the dark side. They haven't been killing humans and seeking to invade them for generations - no, ignore that part.

I'm in Europe, not the U.S. But this is ridiculous.

American players: "So we get to kill AND MAIM as much as we want?" (Seriously saying "and maim" to show us how evil they are. This being SAO, I was half expecting them to add "and rape".)

Chinese players: "We must join this game to help the good guys against hackers."

Japanese players: "Convert your characters for All That Is Good! For We Are Gaaameersss!"

And in the end all the gaaameerrrsss (except the evil Americans) join up against the real enemy, the non-gamer American, who is motivated by murderous insanity of course. Get him!
Aug 6, 2020 3:19 AM
Mar 2020
Well the animation is just OP
Aug 6, 2020 8:25 PM
Nov 2018
Ventus_S said:

PS: most Chinese tend to rate stuff much lower if the plot is insulting to their intelligence or defy rationality and logic (using the concept of world setting within that anime ofc) regardless of animation/ music. If an anime didn't do that they'd usually rate 9+ easily unlike Mal. Mal only rate down ecchi even though the premise of those show is to be perverted to begin with. Yet they're ok with tentacle rape in SAO despite it breaks all immersion/tone. But at least SAO got gorgeous animation so it has to be rated an 8~9 right? That's Mal/ Crunchyroll for you.

My God! thirty-four million viewers? That's enormous. But where does the number come from?

Anyhow, I compare this SAO season with Deca-Dence, which is running right now. Which is also about people experiencing a deadly MMO. But how much more well-made it is! Watching Deca-Dence I get the feeling I had in the first season of SAO, that the writer has really put some thought behind it.

Whereas this season of SAO is simply stacking things on top of another in order to get to the end. And we know what it will be: Gambers and good and bad NPCs joining ranks against the bad (crazy, perverted, American) adult!

The ultimate MMO-anime scenario! This will go down in anime history!

Yeah. Except the red-knight armies were completely pulled out of nowhere. Why would so many be logged on and willing to go fight in this new game, because a guy they don't know says they should?

You have to build up that kind of thing. You can't just make it an insta-army. The viewers must see some connection between the plotter and the people he lures to the game. For example, that he's a well-known game developer or has a popular gaming site or something. Anything that builds up to the army. Instead of having an insta-army just to replace the dark-siders, who, miraculously, turned good and switched sides in the middle of a battle.

Anyhow, enough ranting. I hope the next episode will be better.
HegarAug 6, 2020 8:35 PM
Aug 7, 2020 8:52 AM
Dec 2017
Hegar said:
Ventus_S said:

My God! thirty-four million viewers? That's enormous. But where does the number come from?

Anyhow, I compare this SAO season with Deca-Dence, which is running right now. Which is also about people experiencing a deadly MMO. But how much more well-made it is! Watching Deca-Dence I get the feeling I had in the first season of SAO, that the writer has really put some thought behind it.

Whereas this season of SAO is simply stacking things on top of another in order to get to the end. And we know what it will be: Gambers and good and bad NPCs joining ranks against the bad (crazy, perverted, American) adult!

The ultimate MMO-anime scenario! This will go down in anime history!

Yeah. Except the red-knight armies were completely pulled out of nowhere. Why would so many be logged on and willing to go fight in this new game, because a guy they don't know says they should?

You have to build up that kind of thing. You can't just make it an insta-army. The viewers must see some connection between the plotter and the people he lures to the game. For example, that he's a well-known game developer or has a popular gaming site or something. Anything that builds up to the army. Instead of having an insta-army just to replace the dark-siders, who, miraculously, turned good and switched sides in the middle of a battle.

Anyhow, enough ranting. I hope the next episode will be better.
But what about the Five Eyes and the Mossad controlling the world with the help of geopolitical criminal international organizations and doing profit of all that crime. The world is a shithole thanks to them. I remember being so innocent to. But I know the truth know and SAO is great and i hate the SJW cretins to shit in my favorite series thanks to a postmodernism cretins of anitubers,they are so idiots. They are don't even get the work of Cervantes of Saaveddra. The quijote is the best work of a real critique of the world. But no is all that marketing and propaganda by people that talk well when they are living so we'll. Fucking burgeois and the stile of life. Of nothing to worry when I am rich. The people in the world is suffering and the rich don't care.
Aug 12, 2020 4:53 PM

Sep 2011
Yay more attempted assault scenes, just what I was missing.
How the hell does the Vecta guy keep his powers with another account? Doesn't make any sense...
I'm also really curious why the ALO players don't just disappear. Is it cause of being converted accounts? All that damn suffering for an AI... I get that they are "human", but still.

Also, how the fuck did none of the Rath stuff ever realize that code 871? Are they even monitoring this thing at all? You would think they would have looked further into certain fluctlights and their behaviour, like when Eugeo broke his own much sooner than Alice.

Kirito isn't gonna die. From the after-ED scene, I'm guessing now the guy from Ordinal and perhaps even the girl (Yuuna?) will come and help.

I'll give them that PoH's reason to make them murderers was at least an interesting twist, albeit it just makes him another psycho villain with no other personality. Just like researcher. Another Sugou follower... Does everyone here come from older stuff?
Aug 15, 2020 5:05 PM

Nov 2016
[quote=Inorichi message=60377688]
Saiklo said:
Inorichi said:

Seriously what is it with these threads and rape...

Someone loses their life in media. Everyone point and laugh!
Someone is groped by some tentacles in anime. It's time to lose your minds.

There has been no rape in SAO and somehow, someway, rape discussion always manages to find its way here. Ah, yes now it's time for the attempted rape and sexual assault topic. SAO aside, WOU p2, Leafa and Sinon's 'scenes' are clear examples of sexualized assault, not sexual assault. Both DIL and Subtilizer/Gabriel's intents are clear, neither are sexually assaulting anyone. Their assaults are shown in a sexualized manner for fan service.

I genuinely don't understand people's standards and expectations of media. Apparently dying and first degree murder in anime A-OK. Sexualized Assault, no no no, unacceptable.

Its not the fact that its being used. Its that its so tasteless and needlessly abundant to the point where I think the author has a serious rape fetish. Its clearly just being shoved in at this point to cover up bad writing.

Ah yes, like espionage, illegal human experimentation, kidnapping, drugging, murder etc fail to make a bad guy 'bad'. Of course, groping someone with tentacles in VR is the worst crime of them all! Not taking someone's life, but groping them in a virtual space makes them so bad! You throw out a bunch of claims regarding SAO, but have absolutely no examples. Clearly the discussion is going nowhere since your only arguments are fueled by your imagination.

The double standards here. People dying in every episode - not an issue. Sexual assault in 25% of episodes oh no. It's not like the number of sexual assault crimes in a given year exceed murder crimes? Totally unrealistic am I right?

The only example you do present is non-canon material, also translated which you use to judge the author on his 'sexual fetishes' which you came up with.

It's not like the Leafa scene didn't annoy me. But that's only because A1 turned a dark and desperate DIL into some air manspreading clown dancer?

It's fine if you want to hate on SAO, but if you want to make up a reason, please come up with a better one. Either that or just don't watch if you hate it so much. Do you just have so much free time you force yourself to read up on media you hate? (wow and I thought forcing yourself to watch anime you hate was bad).

All joking aside, you present 0 examples, don't explain your standards, and your arguments are fueled by your subjective opinions. You 'THINK' its tasteless and needless. You 'THINK' they have a fetish, etc, etc. I could 'THINK' a bunch of things. It doesn't necessarily make for a good discussion if all we're doing is throwing opinions around.

this dude said "clear examples of sexualized assault, not sexual assault" today i learnt sexualized assault is different from sexual assault, if this was an example of your "joking aside" then thats some fcking hilarious joke because i didnt come across any other jokes in your rant defending a pretty valid criticism because according to you you can't like a show if you're critical of it. Your whole argument is why do you'll care about this tasteless imagery/bad plot device when there are worse ones like espionage, illegal human experimentation, kidnapping, drugging, murder. first that's such a weak argument and i hope you know it, if we all thought like that nothing will ever be done or accomplished, something being worse does not cancel out another issue. Also if those things were to happen in SAO i'm pretty sure people will be talking about it, just like how people got sad over eugeo's death, nobody as far i know has ever dismissed or didn't care about a mc dying, be kidnapped, drugged or murdered in an anime, if it's written or portrayed well people will praise the show for doing it, if they don't handle it well then there will always be criticism and Kawahara has been bad when writing about sexaul assault, i love sao but it's true. If you can't write/handle a touchy subject especially around your mcs then don't do it but if you can then great, we will admire you for it instead Kawahara uses sex/sexaul assault for fan service or just to have his work/characters appear edgy/dark.

you asked the other guy for examples so i'll give it to you(anime mostly) most past villain/bad guy in SAO has had some sort of assault interactions or intentions from asuna's bodyguard Kuradeel stalking/watching her when he wasn't supposed to Sugou actually sexaully assaulting asuna in fairy dance and Shinkawa Kyouji, one of the main villains from GGO who tried to assault then kill sinon because she didn't like him back then there are the tentacles which are more obvious. the soul sucking is a bit different, even tho it has always been hinted as being sexaul even in the LN, it doesn't have to be physical for it to be so, its implied. in this case the author is actually doing a good job of using literary devices like symbolism and metaphor to express his point, its up to the reader or viewer to interpret it so he's grown to handle it a bit better?

Aug 16, 2020 12:58 AM

Mar 2009
God, I miss Quinella.
Aug 16, 2020 11:10 AM
Sep 2018
Gabriel is back.... ohw
Sep 7, 2020 10:24 AM

Mar 2010
Why tf didnt he just kill them all off ffs, I wanna rape asuna so bad now ahhh

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 19, 2020 12:45 PM

Nov 2014
yeap...that subtilizer scene when tried to ahem.. subdued Sinon :D
damn she just summon the Hecate just like that, Subtilizer too haha can't wait to see their battle of guns.

So Yanai was Sugou Underling and that disgusting tentacle at Alfheim Arc, and by now he was the one who started the mess in Underworld with his noble lineage and the code that helping Quinella ruin the underworld.
Surprisingly was He also Chudelkin, looking by his obsession toward Quinella.

Meanwhile Asuna's side took big loss, POH really eager to meet Kirito again... it seems the awakening is closer .. is it :D??

"it's Showtime" ahh that Laughin Conffin Catchphrases... very nostalgic
r16fourarmSep 19, 2020 1:20 PM
Oct 1, 2020 12:02 AM
Nov 2014
To add to a growing list of pathetic antagonists, here's Yanai - idiot traitor doing illegal stuff in real life
Oct 7, 2020 12:41 AM
Jul 2016
Oh noooo why did you brought Kiri
to girl. I know you don't have a choice but-

Also, I forgot about that part of Assault team killing Laughing coffin members. I think there were flashback somewhere but never the actual event itself? Hm, hopefully progressive really get animated so we all can take a look then XD

Lol that 871 tho. How could you put your own name in your crime dude?? *facepalmed*

I feel bad for the other players. Hope Raft can gift them some kind of game bonus or somthing as compensation :'(
Oct 7, 2020 1:05 AM
Jul 2016
Inorichi said:
lezerman said:

Ok, almost sexual assault, better? jesus

Saiklo said:

Yes. An "almost" rape. It is never quite fun when some "almost" attempts rape against someone else. Perhaps you can say that "almost" raping someone is a form of sexual assault which this series is so fondly in love with.

:)

Seriously what is it with these threads and rape...

Someone loses their life in media. Everyone point and laugh!
Someone is groped by some tentacles in anime. It's time to lose your minds.

There has been no rape in SAO and somehow, someway, rape discussion always manages to find its way here. Ah, yes now it's time for the attempted rape and sexual assault topic. SAO aside, WOU p2, Leafa and Sinon's 'scenes' are clear examples of sexualized assault, not sexual assault. Both DIL and Subtilizer/Gabriel's intents are clear, neither are sexually assaulting anyone. Their assaults are shown in a sexualized manner for fan service.

I genuinely don't understand people's standards and expectations of media. Apparently dying and first degree murder in anime A-OK. Sexualized Assault, no no no, unacceptable.

Bruh, Idk what to say to this.
Of course rape scenes is NOT okay, sexualized or not.
Murder and violence is another genre altogether from sexual assault.
Yes, both were bad but it's different.

Of course it's gonna make some people uncomfortable (me included). Well, in my case I just skip over it tho..
Oct 7, 2020 3:12 PM

Feb 2013
We all know there will be tons of doujins of this new season.
Oct 25, 2020 5:42 AM

May 2016
Sinon was about to get violated hardcore till death... this story sure loves hurting girls...

Things getting tougher and tougher for our gang...
Dec 10, 2020 1:28 PM

Jul 2019
lmao at this cringe episode ruining almost every single storyline at the same time
Dec 15, 2020 1:08 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Dude, what's wrong with people angry that Shinon wasn't kissed? What the hell.
Jan 11, 2021 7:48 PM

Sep 2017
Ooh this episode bringing back memories to the Aincrad days !

Jan 15, 2021 9:19 PM

May 2012
the lack of logic is stunning, look at me, with unique gear, attack that team of people, also with unique gear, what a bunch of morons, converting their main account to get unique gear... says the guy WITH UNIQUE GEAR... this show is so dogshit dude lmao
Apr 27, 2021 12:01 AM

Jan 2011
They brought back tentacle rape guy. I don't even know what to make of that.
May 1, 2021 4:20 PM
Jun 2012
Yeah that's it. Keep making your villains more and more ridiculous. That'll save this anime.
Jul 22, 2021 4:25 PM

Mar 2014
Can someone explain to me the deal with Sinon's pendant and how it's related to Kirito? I haven't watched SAO in years and I don't remember the flashback scene they show so I'm not able to connect how that pendant is Kirito's/relates to Kirito.
Dec 17, 2021 12:29 PM

Apr 2013
This episode was so bad, I don't even know what to say. Nothing makes sense anymore, things just happen so they can waste more time... Horrible.
May 9, 2022 7:18 PM

Feb 2012
The fundamental flaw this episode and most of this arc so far has is that it forgets that people are playing a video game. While things are serious, there should also be a more lighthearted and sportiness to the tone that is found in Gun Gale Online. The only ones who are facing life or death stakes are the people of the Underworld, but the ending of this episode shows that surrender is a perfectly viable option.

The only thing that was a bright spot for this episode was PoH. He had some really cool lines and his justification for killing his own clan fit the character.
Nov 14, 2022 6:15 AM

Mar 2019
So is the traitor doing all that to get with the Americans or for the promise he made to Quinella?

Feels weird to say, but at this point I want to see Quinella somehow come back and destroy everyone, lol. That would look cool. It wouldn't make any sense, but what does, in the Underworld, at this point? While at that, please bring Eugeo and have him fight with Kirito again!
Alex_TheForestNov 14, 2022 6:18 AM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 9, 2023 12:44 PM

May 2022
This episode was wild, that guy who held a weapon up to Higa was actually associated with Sugo and the creep that messed with Asuna back in Fairy Dance. Yanai was the one who put Code 871, sabotaging the Underworld, slowing down the experiment. He even visited Administrator and tried to help her give absolute control over the Underworld. Meanwhile back in the Underworld, just before Gabriel was about to suck her soul while trying to kiss her (what a big creep), Sinon's pendant saves her, and it was from Kirito when he was diving into GGO (it's the round medical cap thing I don't know what it is exactly). The both of them are going to show down with their guns from GGO, which is awesome. Sinon bringing out her Hecate was awesome too. Things aren't looking good on the battlefield, Siune tries to communicate that their forces are not the enemy and the players were given false info. New characters Moonphase and Mei also find things to be strange. Kirito's friends are down and worn out, surrendering. PoH was the one who tipped off the Assault Team about LC's hideout back in SAO, which explains the surprise attack against the Assault Team when they got there. PoH has no idea what Kirito went through, agonizing over killing a few LC members, that bitch. Now, it's showtime. Kirito will save his friends, especially if they are in trouble. 5/5
Jan 20, 2023 7:54 PM

Nov 2010
Mei's STL avatar is so pretty. I love her red long hair.
17:27 Yanai is my anime version. He's the number 1 Quinella simp, and he did tentacle r*pe research on Asuna. Exactly what I would've done if given the chance. hehe
Feb 6, 2023 1:58 AM

Jul 2015
871=Yanai? Takes a certain kind of 'genius' to name the malcious code to his associated number let alone wanting to become subservant to an AI that is around 3 years old.

May 5, 2023 10:14 PM

Apr 2018
Ok seriously, how many times are we gonna get a shot of Asuna just standing there wide-eyed, pleading "Stop. Please, just stop" while the red soldiers keep up their massacre? It's like enough already; we get it... 
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Aug 15, 2020

303 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

210 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2020

222 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.