Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 22, 2019 1:20 PM

Apr 2013
I've watched the OG and read the entire manga but this almost made my eyes water and pissed me off like I'd never seen it before.

Fucking tragic.
May 22, 2019 4:17 PM

Dec 2016
Mattinator95 said:
don't see why i bother commenting on discussions threads especially questions if hardly anyone will actually answer them ( i mean in general)

Regarding your original question wheter you should watch the old adaptation or not, probably the best answer is to check it up for yourself, try a few episodes and see if you like it.

Just because it changes stuff or completely takes away stuff from the manga doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Manga in general is far from being perfect and changes sometimes are for the better (look at K-ON! adaptation)

The 2001 adaptation had more comedic moments, but it also helps as relief for the bigger drama parts, and the contrast of both comedy and drama hit harder in the big moments. Read the comments of a few of us who think that way in this episode discussion. The music in the 2001 adaptation had a lot more prescence and boosts up a lot the pain and sorrow from the characters in the drama parts. Also as I pointed out, and so did a few others in this thread, some events have better reasoning and pathing in the 2001 adaptation compared to the story so far in this new adaptation.

Edit: the original adaptation played only a small part of a longer running manga on just 26 episodes. Just because it wasn't finished doesn't mean it's not worth the time, quite the opposite, I'd say that the 2001 Fruits Basket it's all about the ride, not the destination.
KimurahMay 22, 2019 4:37 PM
May 22, 2019 4:18 PM

Jun 2015
Hatori’s story is darn sad, I felt way too much of that for him. Akito seems to be a family villain, probably with a tragic backstory or bad curse
May 22, 2019 4:32 PM

Dec 2016
Amyyw said:

Well.. I believe ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN so I DON'T THINK IT'S ABSURD x)

Oh I've accepted it.. I just don't think it's a big deal? Some of ya'll act like it was the worst thing that they ever saw when no story is going to be perfect. Not now, not ever...

Also, I dont understand why some people that have read the manga/watched the old version are complaining about this event when you all clearly knew it was going to happen x)

Well, it would be like asking a food critic how's the lobster? how's the steak? how about that salad? and the critic answers "they are all great". Later on you discover that he's got some weird clinical condition to wich all the food good or bad tastes exactly the same to the critic. He's not a good judge, his evaluation it's "pointless" because there's no bar and everything tastes the same.

And no, we're not acting like it's the worst thing posible, and no one in here asked or talked about Perfection. But the bar must be set somewhere in order to stablish if the storytelling is good and or credible for wider audiences, not just people that have no standards.
KimurahMay 22, 2019 4:39 PM
May 22, 2019 5:48 PM

May 2016
two words: I CRIED
“May those who accept their fate be granted Happiness, may those who defy their fate be granted Glory.”
May 22, 2019 11:03 PM

Apr 2018
Damn the feels with this past few Ep. We got to learn more about Hatori, really feel bad for him but im glad that Kana is engaged.
May 23, 2019 12:34 AM
Jan 2018
Kimurah said:
Mattinator95 said:
don't see why i bother commenting on discussions threads especially questions if hardly anyone will actually answer them ( i mean in general)

Regarding your original question wheter you should watch the old adaptation or not, probably the best answer is to check it up for yourself, try a few episodes and see if you like it.

Just because it changes stuff or completely takes away stuff from the manga doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Manga in general is far from being perfect and changes sometimes are for the better (look at K-ON! adaptation)

The 2001 adaptation had more comedic moments, but it also helps as relief for the bigger drama parts, and the contrast of both comedy and drama hit harder in the big moments. Read the comments of a few of us who think that way in this episode discussion. The music in the 2001 adaptation had a lot more prescence and boosts up a lot the pain and sorrow from the characters in the drama parts. Also as I pointed out, and so did a few others in this thread, some events have better reasoning and pathing in the 2001 adaptation compared to the story so far in this new adaptation.

Edit: the original adaptation played only a small part of a longer running manga on just 26 episodes. Just because it wasn't finished doesn't mean it's not worth the time, quite the opposite, I'd say that the 2001 Fruits Basket it's all about the ride, not the destination.

Ok cool ๐Ÿ‘ just the reply I was waiting for I'll give original a watch soon I don't really watch this genre so so this is kinda my first try . And I haven't watched K-On or read the source material so I have no clue what you are referring too.

What episodes of the remake will start following the manga where the orginal didn't ?

Mattinator95May 23, 2019 12:39 AM
May 23, 2019 5:29 PM

Dec 2016
Pretty interesting episode, some good information was revealed lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
May 23, 2019 10:45 PM

Jan 2008
as and old fan and someone who has read the manga countless of times, this episode really, really annoyed me. in general, i'm really not happy with the changes of things they have added and the way they have added scenes from the future to fit in when they're not supposed to annoys me to no end. and the fact that they changed the way tohru saw akito.... just.... i fear the rest of the series now
May 24, 2019 2:40 AM
Nov 2013
I liked how that scene was more faithful to the manga, but they shouldn't have had his bandage fall off and the impact would have been a bit stronger. The music was better in the 2001 adaptation, but other than that I think this version adapted Hatori's backstory a lot better. Beautiful shots of scenery and how she touched his eye before he erased her memory was great.

Despite my small issues I had with it, I think this is the best episode of this adaptation so far.
BlareyMay 24, 2019 3:00 AM
May 24, 2019 7:01 AM
Sep 2010
thebond_thecurse said:
Julianne_san said:

I hate to say this, but if you aren't liking any of the "cliche" type stories. This isn't the one for you.
This is based off a manga written in the late 90's and early 2000's, and they are trying to do the manga justice.
So it as a lot of cliche elements. I've read the manga and watched the anime, and if you don't like it already, you probably won't later either.

I'm used to the storyline and I mostly love this story for the characters, not particularly because of the "uniqueness" perse to the story itself, though it is.

I'm just saying, it's an older story, from an older manga. So don't get your hopes up, or just enjoy it for what it is.

I have to firmly disagree. I think the story is incredibly unique and I really don't see much about the writing itself that dates it terribly. It is timeless in its own way and there's a reason it's gotten this revival. I have never seen a story that has the same narrative element as what the Sohma curse turns out to be, or that was written with such flawlessly interwoven character complexity, or that could portray abuse and trauma which such nuance and realism through a lens of such brilliantly crafted symbolism. And I think it sets up cliches and tropes in the beginning so that it can purposefully subvert them later on.

But hey, to each their own. Opinion isn't fact though and the way people view stories is hardly universal so I wouldn't tell someone they should drop a show just based on your own take that it is cliche throughout, which is something I think many people would disagree with you on.

You're right. I absolutely love this show and the meaning behind it.
My last comment was written by me on a bad and grumpy day. I guess I was just annoyed because people get tired of stories so quickly, or label them before they've even had time to see the full story develop. The middle/end of the story too, is where many of the twists are. But I really like this story, and you're absolutely right. Thank you for your pleasant rebuttal. :)
May 24, 2019 7:58 AM
May 2018
DAMN AKITO MOTHERFVCKER. i really really really feel bad for hatori...its one unbearable sacrifice. that part when he heard that kana would be engaged is heart crushing. that im willing to freeze in ice stuff really got me. i think..there wont be a happy ending for hatori though..I really feel bad ...
May 24, 2019 8:11 AM
May 2018
Julianne_san said:
thebond_thecurse said:

I have to firmly disagree. I think the story is incredibly unique and I really don't see much about the writing itself that dates it terribly. It is timeless in its own way and there's a reason it's gotten this revival. I have never seen a story that has the same narrative element as what the Sohma curse turns out to be, or that was written with such flawlessly interwoven character complexity, or that could portray abuse and trauma which such nuance and realism through a lens of such brilliantly crafted symbolism. And I think it sets up cliches and tropes in the beginning so that it can purposefully subvert them later on.

But hey, to each their own. Opinion isn't fact though and the way people view stories is hardly universal so I wouldn't tell someone they should drop a show just based on your own take that it is cliche throughout, which is something I think many people would disagree with you on.

My last comment was written by me on a bad and grumpy day. I guess I was just annoyed because people get tired of stories so quickly, or label them before they've even had time to see the full story develop. The middle/end of the story too, is where many of the twists are. But I really like this story, and you're absolutely right. Thank you for your pleasant rebuttal. :)

@fumomo you should cut that crap. of all the things you can say in this discussion all you say that its cliche? BETTER not watch this show. you'll just get trashed with that kind of comments. why dont you enjoy the show and dont sweat the details?^_^
May 24, 2019 8:14 AM
May 2018
keimaxchihiro said:
Julianne_san said:

@fumomo you should cut that crap. of all the things you can say in this discussion all you say that its cliche? BETTER not watch this show. you'll just get trashed with that kind of comments. why dont you enjoy the show and dont sweat the details?^_^
keimaxchihiro said:
Julianne_san said:

[quote=keimaxchihiro]
Julianne_san said:
thebond_thecurse said:

ALSO. according to either Chinese or Japanese mythology.. seahorses are baby dragons please do some research before spouting something
May 24, 2019 10:43 PM

Mar 2012
i had actually forgotten what was hatori's animal. i was struggling to remind what happended to the dragon, - my chinese sign - in this series and well... it was a surprise.

fruits basket is my weekly dose of sweetness, but, i have to admit - and i swear it's the last time i'll say it - i really miss the old soundtrack.

[some people here are too passionate about discussions, jeez...]
May 25, 2019 5:57 AM

Mar 2009
Kimurah said:
Another episode in my own biased opinion that the old adaptation did it better.

I really don't like the way Okitsu Kazuyuki voices Hatori's lines, he sounds so monotonous and lifeless. All of his lines sound the same in terms of emotion, he almost sounds like a "shonen character" trying to sound badass, and that really ticks me off. Inoue Kazuhiko had a threatening but softer voice and also was able to portray regret and sorrow in the most important moments of Hatori's arc.
u erasing Kana's memories.

This. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Hatori is one of my favorite Fruits Basket characters, so I had high anticipations when he showed up but I was let down almost immediately. Last episode, I thought his voice was too deep, but gave him a chance. This episode confirmed his VA as a miscast (in my books). Hatori needs that mysterious, raspy, yet gentle and sad voice. He's supposed to sound cold and sad, not like a cocky asshole/bad guy in a shounen anime. Personally, this ruined the mood of the episode for me, and it didn't have the same effect/charm as the old one. I cried my eyes out when I saw the original, but felt nothing this time around. I think I might just go back and watch the original for satisfactions sake.

Edit: Okay I rewatched the original and can confirm that it's indeed better and wasn't made to be better in my memory. I wish they kept in the part where Kana and Hatori would do little things for each other behind their backs, like him putting his jacket on her, and her leaving gifts hidden in his books, cause it shows how he gradually warmed up to her instead of this version where he just says that he fell in love with her and cuts to her finding out about the curse.

I'm enjoying the new adaption, but I feel like the pacing is too fast and the serene ambiance that is the essence of the manga/original anime is missing.
PankeikkiMay 25, 2019 6:29 AM
May 26, 2019 3:29 PM
Nov 2015
One of the best episodes so far. Hatori's story hit me hard.

Only complaint was the scene where Kana is walking beside Hatori, looked extremely far-fetched.

4/5.
May 26, 2019 4:29 PM

May 2015
Not gonna lie, this episode hit hard. Unexpected. I almost felt like crying ;-;.

May 26, 2019 5:08 PM
Jul 2018
heart breaker. Really enjoying the intricacies though.
May 27, 2019 3:33 PM

Dec 2018
I was a crying mess at the end of this episode. ;_;
May 27, 2019 5:13 PM

Aug 2016
Such a heavy episode. My heart breaks for Hatori. Such a hard situation.
May 28, 2019 3:45 AM

Mar 2009
Wasn't a fan of Hatori's voice, honestly. Way too monotone.
May 28, 2019 7:38 PM

Nov 2009
Really sad ;(

Hatori had to NTR himself because of Akito Fuck.

Showing Hatori x Kana's backstory and them loving each other only to get shit over by Akito and forced to erase Kana's memories AND to have them showing Kana about to marry to another random dude while still saying she used to love Hatori... WHILE the other girls didn't know anything and says "Don't cheat on your Honey now"...

just made me angry about this episode.

/angryface

Because this only makes it so Hatori is FOREVERALONE and will NEVER reunite with Kana EVERAGAIN.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 29, 2019 2:31 PM

Oct 2013
"I'll be snow in a world without spring, frozen until the day I die." :'(

This episode hit me in the feels, man. There's been some mild feels hitherto, but this is the one that really did it. No tears, but I was pretty close.

โ˜ฉ Discord: the.path.to.pathos
โ˜ฉ RateYourMusic
โ˜ฉ last.fm
May 29, 2019 11:17 PM
ๅญ”็œŸใƒปใ‚ณใ‚ฆใƒžใ‚ณใƒˆ

Jun 2017
Damn, what a touching episode this was!

Hatori’s had a really tough love life and some of the quotes, such as “I’m willing to be frozen in scow from now until I die. So please. Please. Let her find happiness.”, are just super depressing! And that scene where they met a couple years later when he congratulated her after that little jolt in his hands, damn. Looks like Tohru-kun is mystically very alike to Kana. I wonder what’s the deal with Akito though, it was definitely her in the car right? Something about the “She won’t even be able to lift the curse” scene during the rejection of the marriage proposal definitely hints that she tried to help him instead but then the insistence to wipe out her memory was -_-. I wished theyd show more scenes of Kana and Hatori though, kind of felt like they’re rushing the source material to just get the point across in a haphazard manner. Loved the little Shigure and Hatori bromance though lol.

Anyway, Tohru seems to be fazed by the ‘curse’ true nature but her unwavering feeling of staying with Shigure, Yuki and Kyo is still strong and that’s good to see!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 30, 2019 8:11 AM

Nov 2011
I didn't realize how handsome Shigure was until he was standing next to Hatori in the doorway. Hatori's so attractive that he even takes his buddies to the next level XD

But then again, Shigure's jokes fell flat and just seemed inappropriate in the scheme of the overall episode. I think a disapproving stare from Hatori (or both Tohru and Hatori) for three seconds would have given it the humorous touch the writers were going for.
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`ะ”´)´∀`)๏ฝฅω๏ฝฅ) ๏พŸะ”๏พŸ)๏พŸ∀๏พŸ)๏ฝฅ∀๏ฝฅ)๏ฟฃ๏ฝฐ๏ฟฃ)´_ใ‚`)
May 31, 2019 10:24 PM

Aug 2017
Hatori backstory huh.

It was nice, I guess. I didn't like it so much.

We know more about Akito.
NurguburuMay 31, 2019 10:29 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 2, 2019 3:33 AM

Jun 2013
Fudge. I really didn’t want to see this episode. I can’t bare watching Hatori’s pain and loss. Everything is a major feelstrip. I can’t wait for him to finally obtain happiness again. ;__;
Jun 7, 2019 9:35 PM

Apr 2018
sakibear said:
Wah... I don’t think I liked this one. Maybe i’m just biased but I believe the original did it best. I spent the whole episode saying “wait! No thats not how it happened!” I know I shouldn’t because duh its a remake but I honestly couldn’t help it. I just didn’t enjoy it honestly. I liked the other episodes a lot but eh this one fell short for me.

And also:

FUCKING MOMIJI’S VOICE IS GOD AWFUL I THOUGHT IT WOULD GROW ON ME BUT IT STILL HASN’T. ;-; MY BABY BOY

same. I couldn't get into this episode and Hatori's voice...
Jun 9, 2019 5:22 PM

May 2015
Poor Hatori. The curse hurts...

I don't remember the seahorse being part of the Zodiac...

Oh, so the seahorse resembles the dragon?

Now that's just inconvenient having Kana walking behind you and talking about her love life...

That was Akito in the car, right? Well whatever the curse is, we know that if you are cursed you're gonna get cucked. Welp, Hatori is the guy I relate to the most now...
Jun 12, 2019 9:34 AM

Apr 2018
This was so sad. But Kana is a Soma too right? Why weren't they allowed to marry. I hope he approves of Tohru and I wonder what the curse is
Jul 1, 2019 12:10 PM

Nov 2018
Hatori x Tohru is my ship from now on, don't think that will change easily.
Jul 11, 2019 4:27 PM

Dec 2012
Akito is a PSYCHO
A very heartbreaking episode 10/10

Aug 1, 2019 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
The episode hit me right in the chest. I almost forgot Hatori's backstory is one of the saddest between the Sohmas.
Aug 11, 2019 12:11 PM

Jul 2016
So, what about Hatori stop treating Akito and let everything run its course?...

Now, jokes aside, it's obvious there is more to add to the whole picture but so far, Akito seems to be the only one who gives this "curse" its reason to be. He already looks like the kind of character who has to deal with some quite tragic past so now, I feel more interested in knowing his side of the story. His outburst also makes me wonder what other implications this curse may cause... Does Kyou's "true form" has anything to do with it? Uhm...

Anyways, leaving that aside, I really loved the storytelling in this episode. Hatori's backstory sure was sad and I felt genuinely bad for him but at the same time, I'm somewhat glad things ended up well for Kana, who now has a new fiance. Furthermore, I also liked the optimistic tone the episode had in the end, which gave me hopes that Hatori might be able to find happiness once again. Or at least, that's what I hope.

Overall, it was another fantastic episode.
Aug 19, 2019 1:23 AM

Jul 2012
Powerful episode. This show is amazing.
Aug 28, 2019 12:51 PM

Jul 2009
chuuable said:
After this episode I remembered how much I genuinely hated akito back then.

Same here, I don't remember if my feelings changed after the end, coz I don't remember... but I guess it didn't.
Sep 14, 2019 12:36 AM

Dec 2013
Damn that backstory hurt me more than I expected ;_;
Nov 16, 2019 11:00 AM

Feb 2017
Akito is the curse; what a fucking cunt
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Dec 1, 2019 7:56 AM

May 2015
Really don't understand what the fuck people in this thread are complaining about. This was a great episode.

Dec 5, 2019 4:33 AM

Mar 2015
Yikes Haa's past is pretty painful!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 25, 2020 3:11 PM
Jan 2019
It’s the most beautiful thing to watch someone come alive through love. It breaks my heart every time I watch it, but I would watch it every day if I could.

I also love what they added to it this time around. It hit twice as hard but made it even more complete.
Feb 14, 2020 5:03 AM

Feb 2017
Hatori is a cool guy and damn did he have it rough. His story hit me. I already dislike this Akito person.
Feb 17, 2020 9:02 AM

May 2016
The worst part was when kana was walking right by him at the end. That was fucking depressing. good lord that is sad.
Mar 27, 2020 11:49 PM

Feb 2019
That was heartbreaking and made me feel kind of empty. Hatori's backstory was so sad and tragic. He really loved Kana and I don't understand why Akito was so against it especially since Kana seems to be a Soma too? Sure, she's an outside Soma but so is Kyo.

I wish Kana would not have blamed herself so much. I'm sure Hatori never blamed her. The guilt was slowly killing her. This hit me almost as hard as in Code Geass when
Knowing that, when I heard about Hatori, wiping memories, and then Momiji talking about Hatori used to have a girlfriend, I knew what was coming. But that didn't prepare me for it at all.

At the very least, Kana seems to have found happiness. I wish they had talked or something. It still feels wrong that Kana doesn't remember a thing and never will. Hatori really loves her. And Kana it seems still does like Hatori even though she doesn't remember a thing. I guess that just shows her love was true.

This is my favourite episode so far, and has made Hatori my favourite character.

Damn the feels.
Apr 2, 2020 1:46 AM

Mar 2010
Why Akito... Sad episode :(
Apr 2, 2020 11:19 PM

Nov 2014
I almost hated it due to some changes in the first half of it. But after that 2nd half and that scene where Hatori saw Kana happy? (that the old version never did) That was beautiful! 5/5! Still the best part of the whole story. I think Hatori is one of the best characters.

May 9, 2020 8:02 PM

Dec 2013
Hatori and Shigure are really like BFFs.

But geez, Hatori's backstory makes me really sad.
And Akito is so violent I think he hurt the other Soma's too.

I hope Hatori will be happy too.

(โ•ฅ๏นโ•ฅ)

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Jul 5, 2020 3:28 PM

May 2013
I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING!!!!!!! Huuuu... (เฒฅ๏นเฒฅ)

HatoriXKana always gets to me. Always. ;A;
Also, Kana'as old hair looked way better haha.

Poor Hari ;~;
Jul 20, 2020 12:11 AM
Oct 2019
Hatori...

Your English voice actor may sound like the Unsolved Mysteries tv show host, but holy crap you're a softy. "She was my spring. She was my new season." That made even me melt. And then "I'll be snow in a world without spring"? Talk about water works.

Akito, jeebus. Don't be such an a-hole. Something about a curse... Hmm... I guess Kyoko (I mean Tohru) will eventually break it. Haha

Shigure and Hatori are just older versions of Yuki and Kyo. Best friends that will never admit they're best friends.

Thought Tohru was gonna be run over for a second...
HagePotPotatoJul 20, 2020 12:22 AM
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

120 by Inudrew »»
May 27, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

212 by contrastz »»
May 20, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2019

167 by LucasDoragon »»
May 13, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

184 by LucasDoragon »»
May 13, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2019

219 by kiteall »»
May 9, 10:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.