Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2012 3:57 PM
Oct 2009
SoFarGone said:
Too bad the dead one wasn't Inori.

You know she's hard to kill... I don't wish her dead, but she became kind of anoying...
Feb 2, 2012 4:16 PM

Jan 2012
Episode Review: Guilty Crown Episode 15

Spoilers avast! I'm writing this episode review on the assumption that you've actually watched the episode and you're ready for the ensuing discussion.

As the new OP suggests, Guilty Crown is finally starting on the winding path to redemption. While the episode was fantastic, there are a few things I want to mention…

Hare's death was well done. It reminded me of
, whereas both scenes were equally powerful in that the main character experienced a major revelation about his past and present actions. Best of all, no more cheesy love triangle! This leads me to the ending - a milestone in GC's plot. We finally get to see a "redeemed" Shu (similar to his appearance in The Everlasting Guilty Crown OP animation). His childlike eyes appear to be gone, giving way to a more mature gaze.

Brief list of other goodies:
+ Character development and internal conflict (the void ranking system and its subsequent reception by students, along with Shu uncomfortably questioning his role as a leader)
+ Daryl's starting to become less of a psychotic murderous freak. I don't understand how killing your father and his illegitimate lover and finding out that you're adopted and unloved turns you into a more empathetic person, but sure, I'll play along
+ A bit of action! Explosions, endlaves, and Inori's voidsword made a brief appearance in this episode
+ Of course, the new mid-season OP theme (The Everlasting Guilty Crown is probably one of my favourite opening songs to date) and ED theme are fantastic

On to the things that ground my gears…

Why the hell does Guilty Crown have to blatantly imply a "rape" scenario every episode? We've frequently seen Ayase getting harassed, but at least it was in-context and the pseudo-motivations of the assailants were somewhat defined and justified. In this episode, we hear Inori yelling "NO!" as she's thrown to the ground with her hands bound and her void is forcibly removed. Completely unnecessary and detrimental to the seriousness of the unfolding events, I thought it would have been much more powerful to have Shu silently and swiftly ripping the void out of Inori as she called his name. It would've displayed the same level of apathy, defined Shu's upcoming character development, and left a much better impression while accomplishing the same goal and not looking overly ridiculous about it.

Oh, and Souta is still an awful supporting character. You can convince me otherwise, but he just comes off as annoying. I'm sure this will play out as Shu's foil in the upcoming episodes, but I was ecstatic when I saw his face getting pulped by Shu's grievance (and fists).

Brief list of other negatives:
- Not all conversations between the cast's female characters have to be in a bath tub. Apparently, the producers think otherwise. I can understand a bit of fanservice (thank goodness it's toning down), but having ludicrous scenarios for dialogue is a real turnoff when you're trying to deliver a serious message/plot

Overall, the episode was very enjoyable, and I'm glad to see the show picking up. Now what's left is to see whether it drops the building momentum.

Final episode verdict:
4.75/5 (rounds up to a 5, don't worry. The major thing is that the show's finding redemption)

Gallery:
"New Shu!"

"Awkward Inori Pseudo-Rape Scene"

Thanks for taking time to read this! I'll be doing a mini-review for each subsequent episode, so stay tuned and, if you'd be so kindly, leave some feedback on my profile's wall!
"Hello, Mr. Wind up Bird."
Feb 2, 2012 4:26 PM

Jun 2009
I was wondering when they'll start working on Shu's character change already and *boom*, one episode and done. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Shu's development at the end was too much, why did they have to rush it when he was this belieavable with going all emo after Hare died? It would just take screentime but he should have had a least half an episode before becoming all Gai wannabe badass.
Anyway, good thing Hare died, Inroi is too important to the plot and he doesn't care about anyone else enough to do a 180 character change just after seeing them dying.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 2, 2012 4:31 PM
Apr 2011
OrochiPL said:
Shu's development at the end was too much, why did they have to rush it when he was this belieavable with going all emo after Hare died? It would just take screentime but he should have had a least half an episode before becoming all Gai wannabe badass.

I pretty much felt the same way.
Feb 2, 2012 4:47 PM

Oct 2010
did anyone watch the preview for next ep? shu voice is changed its really deep now , the tyrant is going for action next week
Feb 2, 2012 4:49 PM

Jun 2010
Mah boy shu!~
Feb 2, 2012 5:06 PM

Nov 2011
Wow as this show progress the tone keeps getting darker and keeps draawing me in further.

Im actually glad Shu is going to be more of a dictator now because all that niceness of his wasnt doing it for me.

And those F list members really are completely useless, and i think it wouldve been better if they all died in Hare's place
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2012 5:12 PM

Dec 2007
Faded_Illusion said:
Wow as this show progress the tone keeps getting darker and keeps draawing me in further.

Im actually glad Shu is going to be more of a dictator now because all that niceness of his wasnt doing it for me.

And those F list members really are completely useless, and i think it wouldve been better if they all died in Hare's place

You're going to need a can opener someday, maybe not a medic but a can opener

and you'll be sorry the can opener died rofl
Feb 2, 2012 5:14 PM
Sep 2011
Hare dying was necessary. I felt terrible about it, but you have to realize that without HER death, Shu wouldn't have changed as drastically as he does. She's the kindest member of the group and had a crush on him; tell me, if Yahiro or someone else died, would Shu (and the audience) care as much? Hare is the only one (aside from Inori, maybe) who can die and make EVERYONE care. And actually, even if Inori died, I don't know if the audience would care that much. I haven't made much of an emotional connection with her myself. Dandere girls are hard to get right.

About Shu practically raping Inori: think about it. He saw her, didn't give any warning, just forced her onto her back. Of course she would struggle! The normal Shu wouldn't force her. Even if it was someone I trusted - best friend, boyfriend, crush - if they suddenly tried to take something from me by force while acting like they've gone insane, I would be scared. It's a natural reaction, and it also makes it clear that Shu's gone mad.

I liked this episode. It's one of the few GC eps that makes sense to me. GC has had its ups and downs, and even then it's kind of dragged, but this episode took a level in badass. The plot-relevant scenes are all pretty interesting. Shu navigates politics, Hare confesses, Souta screws up, and then the death scene. It's still not as smooth as I would like it - some of the script seems overdone or unnecessary - but I liked the moral ambiguity of Shu's choices and the emotional impact of Hare's death. The creators executed the last two scenes very well.

4 out of 5 stars.
Feb 2, 2012 5:19 PM

May 2011
Too me Shu is developing into an asshole, not a badass. There is a difference.

The scene where he rips out Inori's void was god damn retarded. I get the point about. "I'm the king, I'll do as i please". The problem is 1) Inori always lets Shu use her void anyways so her actions seemed contrived. 2) "Inori, I need you" would most likely been a lot easier than throwing her to the ground and forcing her. 3) Badasses don't treat their friends/women like that, assholes do.

I get he's extremely upset and shit. But seriously, it's like the 3rd or 4th time now where he's "broke". The routine is getting rather old.

I wasn't moved as much by Hare's death. Even though I liked Hare's character very much, I guess I've just grown too used to anime series killing off the "good girls" that it didn't resonate with me. I was expecting Hare to die actually. I get the feeling by the end most of them are going to die.

Also, i swear Guilty Crown has an underlying tone of Japanese arrogance with an anti-foreigner message. Lt. Dan seemed to be a retarded version of a gung-ho American who's moronic. Shouta questioning the merits of the hierarchy system, a Japanese style system, is portrayed as a vain selfish person and that the hierarchy system is how things should be and silly people like Shouta who even question such things are "trash" who get people killed. I won't even go into the outside EVIL force of European types who try and rule japan tyrannically. Seems like every 5-6th military conflict type series has that silly trope these days, including Code Geass.
CirrisFeb 2, 2012 6:11 PM
Feb 2, 2012 5:21 PM

Apr 2009
i was expecting Hare to die soon but not in this very same episode.. really, these confessions and motivations to rush the plot and character development decrease the chance of characters surviving.. but while the entire cause and effect of Hare's death may be the result of generic writing, i find the direction of the scene of her actual death and sacrifice to be touching and sincere of emotion, unlike most of the previous similar scenes where they should've been been dramatic but the emotions of the characters felt forced.. it's just too bad that the entire fiasco is nothing surprising and felt natural if you look at the show in a larger perspective.. meanwhile, the rest of the episode seem to be well done but overall only because they're needed.. plus points for Shu snapping and voidraping Inori before doing his usual.. kukuku.. here's to hoping that another paradigm shift to their story would benefit it.. coz while i find this to overall average, i seem to be enjoying most of what's happening quite recently..

argiliumFeb 2, 2012 5:29 PM
Feb 2, 2012 5:29 PM

Dec 2011
"I was wrong. Kindness is pointless. We have to separate the good from the trash. I'm going to become king." - Ouma Shu. (Guilty Crown is becoming a ***king epic dystopia!)

I feel sorry for Hare. I can't believe they killed my favorite character! It is very hard to take for being a fan of her. Now I hate that freaking Souta. (But I guess Hare's death is needed for character development of Shu. Still, I can't believe it.)

Shu finally made Inori his b****. Now that's what you call manning up!

You better keep that face until the last, 22nd episode, Shu. Get revenge for Hare!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2012 5:30 PM

Mar 2011
i think the director is trying to make us believe that Shu was pussy and then BANG!!, badass Shu emerge....
Feb 2, 2012 5:32 PM

Dec 2011
Oh yeah thats what I'm talkin about !!! Shu !!!
Feb 2, 2012 5:35 PM

Apr 2011
Sad that Hare died. She's the most sweetest and nicest girl. And the only healer in the party. Stupid Souta! Making Hare repair a car in the open is just retarded

And why the hell some people telling Gundam AGE spoilers here!? Thanks to them, I got spoiled Dammit!
Feb 2, 2012 6:01 PM

Oct 2011
Waiting for that Shu's black righthand with light blue neonstrip on the OP.
Feb 2, 2012 6:19 PM

Sep 2011
ive been calling her death since episode 9 but i was still pretty shocked to see her go like that,

also oh god, shu is going to become like kira and lelocuh isnt he, i got a feeling hes goign to become pretty evil liek they did and your just going to want him to die in the end

i mean i already think shu will die no matter what but still

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 2, 2012 6:22 PM

Oct 2011
Oh wow, I bet no one say that coming from miles away!
But I actually kinda liked Hare. Why must I enjoy childhood friends? Oh, and because the heroine is not compelling at all.
Still pretty saddened about it, though. :[

Ahaha, Soda and his can opener. I wonder what rank Mr. Refrigerator is.
And yes guys, create a ranking system based solely on a random device you found lying in the streets. Uh-huh, don't categorize people according to what their Voids actually do. And there's only one healer? I'd think that there'd be at least one other person . . .

I wonder how many times Daryl's Endlave will be sliced in half before he dies. Of course he'll die sacrificing himself for Tsugumi, though.

Let's not think about how they'd need a key to operate the car if they actually managed to fix it. -- . . . And everything else.
The Inori Void rape thing had me cringing because it seemed so unnecessary. Snapped!Shu was predictable, but at least interesting to watch (yeah you punch that Soda). Get that badass coat on, man.

Despite everything, I was entertained lol. Lurking various threads is amusing as well.

edit:
Oh god, if Gai is magically still alive. . .
/facepalm.
The him shouldn't be him. Please. Prove me wrong, show. This once.
MeepyFeb 2, 2012 6:27 PM
Profile art by もひ @ pixiv.
Feb 2, 2012 6:30 PM

Jan 2012
I seen this coming...I hate myself for being right about it.
The Tyrant awakens...
Feb 2, 2012 6:36 PM

Jan 2008
Dammit, this is just like Code Geass when they
, and Shu becoming a more corrupted king, just like Lelouch turned from well intentioned nice guy to evil kill-em-all dictator, as many other people have compared him to.

And when the ex-Funeral Parlor guy (Shibungi) was playing chess with Segai, when he asked that if he won the game, then he would be allowed to see "him"...does that mean Gai? I should hope so, since he was turned into dust along with Mana, and him being alive means possibility of a Hare rise from the dead....though I might be too hopeful.
Feb 2, 2012 6:37 PM
Jun 2011
FINALLY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew that Shu was going to go crazy after i saw that new OP
Feb 2, 2012 6:44 PM
May 2011
Why is that I keep re-watching the last scene where Shu beats the crap out of Souta. >_>
ban1o.jpg
Feb 2, 2012 6:45 PM

Sep 2011
This should have happened in episode 9. But So THAT'S WHY Inori is so high up in the rankings, her sword can throw out beam slices!

If the Pilots aren't inside the machines, what's the point of using a human, and letting them feel pain, anyways?

Changes in Shu is always good!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 2, 2012 6:48 PM

Sep 2011
Hare!!!! Why did you have to die!!!! I was expecting this from ages ago but COME ON, you are the sweetest heroine in the series and was FAR better than Inori. Inori fighting Shu for no reason in the dire situation, can she read the atmosphere?
Feb 2, 2012 6:48 PM

Sep 2011
Meepy said:
Let's not think about how they'd need a key to operate the car if they actually managed to fix it.

Ok, they managed to do some dumb mistakes in the series but this isn't one of them. Souta's void can do this just fine.
あなたが...それでも何も変化に耐え...しかし... ...場合に前方にも一歩を踏み出すなら...私は感じの何かが変更されるている、と...何か良い処理が 行われます!
Feb 2, 2012 6:49 PM

Sep 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
ive been calling her death since episode 9 but i was still pretty shocked to see her go like that,

also oh god, shu is going to become like kira and lelocuh isnt he, i got a feeling hes goign to become pretty evil liek they did and your just going to want him to die in the end

Lelouch was never evil.

Also, Shu is probably going to do something crazy shit, that I agree
Feb 2, 2012 6:52 PM

Sep 2011
ReiSagara said:
Okay, so I'll probably get a lot of hate for saying this but Shu did NOT turn "badass". Gai was badass. Shu just turned into a crazy, broken jerk.

I'll also get a LOT of hate for saying this but I honestly didn't find Hare's death "shocking" or "sad" (In my opinion, Gai's was much more sad.). I saw that coming a mile away and honestly, I never really liked Hare anyway. *dodges gunshots* I'm sorry! I just never really cared for her type of character. Yes, she was nice and sweet but for some reason, characters like that tick me off because they feel one-dimentional and non-realistic. Granted this is a work of fiction but even so, characters like that are over-used...

I felt bad for Inori because of what Shu was doing to her. Yes, Shu. I know you've snapped and are in crazy-mode right now, but that's no reason to forcibly take out Inori's void and scare the heck out of her.

So basically, Shu's gonna be an ass for the next episode or two (maybe longer) but I'm glad it looks like he grew up a little and figured out being a wimp isn't going to help when you're the leader. Still, doesn't look like he's going to be Gai #2... (a badass leader who's still kind to his subordinates)

And that ended all my complaints. ^^; Now I hope there'll be a tragic Daryl x Tsugumi moment later for a good tear-jerker. But if that doesn't happen, I just hope there's at least some moments with them. :) Although I still don't forgive that asshole for what he did in episode 2, I like how Tsugumi handles him. She's probably one of my favorite characters in this anime next to Gai and Ayase.

Wait... How was Gai badass exactly? Shu had reasons to act the way he is but Gai was just a straightforward jerkass
Feb 2, 2012 6:55 PM

Aug 2008
RyuKirin said:
Why is that I keep re-watching the last scene where Shu beats the crap out of Souta. >_>
You love to see the rage..like I do. :P
Feb 2, 2012 6:59 PM

Dec 2011
destructo22 said:
RyuKirin said:

We guys have been absorbed by Shu's rage epicness. I watched it like the Nth time already.
Feb 2, 2012 6:59 PM

Oct 2011
shadelol said:
Meepy said:
Let's not think about how they'd need a key to operate the car if they actually managed to fix it.

Ok, they managed to do some dumb mistakes in the series but this isn't one of them. Souta's void can do this just fine.

It opens things.
Does that mean it's a key that can start a car?

. . . Unless it was explicitly stated it's some sort of universal key and I just completely forgot lol.
I try to turn off my brain a bit when watching so I don't see glaring plot holes as much. But then I miss things.
. . . I suppose it's really a lose-lose situation.
Feb 2, 2012 7:01 PM

Sep 2011
Meepy said:
shadelol said:
Meepy said:

It opens things.

. . . Unless it was explicitly stated it's some sort of universal key and I just completely forgot lol.
I try to turn off my brain a bit when watching so I don't see glaring plot holes as much. But then I miss things.

IF that's true, then why was he in the lowest ranks? Probably because it's not used by Shu
Feb 2, 2012 7:20 PM

Mar 2008
It's a good episode.

But completely copied.

Copied from Code Geass (Shirley's death vs Hare's death followed by that cry by Lelouch and Shu respectively).

Of course... Shirley's death is also a copy of Legend of the Galactic Hero's Kircheis' death. But that's a different story...

I WILL MISS YOU, HARE!
Feb 2, 2012 7:25 PM

Sep 2011
GodlyKyon said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Lelouch was never evil.

i was refering to kira about the evil, lelouch just became a sociopath, light became a phycopath, either way both of them were pretty despicable by the end of the series, its just kira you wanted to see die painfully, lelouch you didnt want him to succeed, didnt really want him to die but wouldnt be to heartbroken if he did

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 2, 2012 7:32 PM

Sep 2011
Chasekun said:
It's a good episode.

But completely copied.

Copied from Code Geass (Shirley's death vs Hare's death followed by that cry by Lelouch and Shu respectively).

Of course... Shirley's death is also a copy of Legend of the Galactic Hero's Kircheis' death. But that's a different story...

I WILL MISS YOU, HARE!
those deaths are way to different,

i mean the biggest difference was that shirly was alive when lelouch got to her and she died with him, here hare was already dead and gone when shu came back to his senses. but to top that hare died saving shu's life instead of saving herself, shirley was just murdered, and the final bit is that no one close to shu killed her(physically but souta is the reaosn shes dead) while in code geass lelocuh knew rolo killed shirly immediatly afterwords and pretty much set out to kill him from then on out(despite R2's horrible writing makign lelouch take a quick 180 turn in personality 5 minute before rolo's death)

the character tropes are the same but the scene is completely different

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 2, 2012 7:35 PM

Sep 2011
Chasekun said:
It's a good episode.

But completely copied.

I WILL MISS YOU, HARE!

You point does not stand, it is NOT a copy, this kind of character has been around for ages. She is what could be called a plot device... But a sweet one. They allow transitions between the main character

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
GodlyKyon said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Lelouch was never evil.

i was refering to kira about the evil, lelouch just became a sociopath, light became a phycopath, either way both of them were pretty despicable by the end of the series, its just kira you wanted to see die painfully, lelouch you didnt want him to succeed, didnt really want him to die but wouldnt be to heartbroken if he did

I was nearly crying when Lelouch died... Kira i did not care for, but Lelouch... yeah, the next time I nearly cried was in Clannad After Story
Feb 2, 2012 7:57 PM
Apr 2011
shit just got real!!! about time i got to see a pissed off shu! now go and make those bitches pay and he is right kindness is pointless. u get fucked showing kindness in times of war
Feb 2, 2012 8:10 PM

Jan 2012
sky2day said:
Best ep of the series so far, imo.

Hare's death was sad, but I think the scene was really well done.
(Also, there's finally significant character development with Shu.)

Best ep of the second half imo

4kicks said:
Dammit, this is just like Code Geass when they
, and Shu becoming a more corrupted king, just like Lelouch turned from well intentioned nice guy to evil kill-em-all dictator, as many other people have compared him to.

Oh yeah huh ?
lol
Feb 2, 2012 8:17 PM

Dec 2011
Shu's gone psycho.

I cried when Hare died. She was so innocent.
Feb 2, 2012 8:20 PM

Jan 2011
MakiseKurisu said:
destructo22 said:
RyuKirin said:

We guys have been absorbed by Shu's rage epicness. I watched it like the Nth time already.
we just love to see rage modes it's in our blood!.
Feb 2, 2012 8:21 PM
Jan 2012
Shirley was right. She fell in love with Lelouch in another life (except he is infinitely cooler than this faggot).

*claps*

Yay another annoying useless character died. Inori/Shu next, please.

*Shu becomes king, dies to save the world, Inori living on on top of hay in the last episode*

thanks for telling me Yumekichi what'll happen in this episode, since I have yet to see, can't wait to see how this happens :D
Feb 2, 2012 8:32 PM

May 2010
Ok fine, I admit. That episode was good. Probably the only good episode in the whole series so far. Shu is finally manning up. Old pussy Shu is gone. XD
I might consider liking this anime if it keeps getting better.
Feb 2, 2012 8:33 PM
Jan 2012
katsu044 said:
MakiseKurisu said:
destructo22 said:
RyuKirin said:

we just love to see rage modes it's in our blood!.

I have watched that same part like 10 times already,love the scenes when the protagonist snaps or goes insane :)
Feb 2, 2012 8:39 PM

Jun 2009
LoL I got way too attached to Hare. Now I feel a dark hole in my heart.
Best episode of the series..
Now lets see where they take it..
Feb 2, 2012 8:55 PM

Oct 2010
SoFarGone said:
Too bad the dead one wasn't Inori.
I would not mind but Hare would have no means of Void offence. So Shu would have to find someone that can replace the powers of Inori. Hard to do IMO.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 2, 2012 9:06 PM

Oct 2011
GodlyKyon said:
Meepy said:
It opens things.

IF that's true, then why was he in the lowest ranks? Probably because it's not used by Shu

They don't know exactly what the levels on the scanner even mean. Usefulness in offense? It could even relate to how much they believe in the strength of their own Voids or their confidence or something like that. >__> Souta can only use his to open cans. It's already proven that Shu doesn't massive power-up the Voids only when he's using them, as Hare was able to use her bandages perfectly fine.

You'd think they'd stop and wonder about the scanner when Souta's level was so low, though, considering the fact that it had proven to be useful. Relying on something conveniently found on the ground is very smart, people.
Feb 2, 2012 9:23 PM

Feb 2009
Yahiro must have some weird driving skills to maneuver that car like that when avoiding those missiles. I mean, the movements were so slick.
It was painful to look at >_>

And damn, I liked and dislike this episode. Hare's confession was a really good one, plus Shu got to be sandwiched in them boobs.
On the other hand, why did they kill her??!! Dammit.
While all of this is necessary for the plot and is completely predictable, it was played off quite better than the previous scenarios they did. Bumping up my score.
Thought it doesn't really make this show that much better.
Feb 2, 2012 9:57 PM

Apr 2010
I liked Hare, and I liked Shu the way he was before this happened. I really can't believe the series took a turn like this, and I am really interested to how it is going to play out in the end. I hope next episode explains and shows a lot to us.
Feb 2, 2012 9:57 PM

Dec 2011
Damn. THAT is how you make a great episode. The show actually got emotion out of me in the scene of Hare's death, that was quality right there. Buuuut I can see where this is going already...Shu's comeback to reality will most likely be connected back to Hare's death and her parting words which described Shu's kindness...and I think Yahiro maybe heard her last words and might be the one tasked to say "Is this what Hare would of wanted?"...Which I say, would be VERY unoriginal. I increased the score for the show after this episode...but if it follows down the predictable path, then that score is going right back down.

Episode: 5/5
Hare >>>>>>>>>>>> Inori
Feb 2, 2012 9:58 PM

Apr 2009
drendren said:
THEY HAD TO KILL THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE SHOW TO MAKE THIS PUSSY MC STEP UP TO THE PLATE. I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHOW.

It worked with gurren lagann lol
But there were better characters than her anyways.
WyattEarpFeb 2, 2012 10:03 PM
Feb 2, 2012 10:23 PM

Oct 2007
Those bastards killed off Hare just like they killed off Shirley in CG.
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.