Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 29, 2023 10:48 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to traed
Damn I was so close to figuring it out. I had already earlier was the only person here to notice how suspicious the footprints in Louise's room were and I even mentioned Louise might be a werewolf then later on I suspected Jutte survived and was behind the killings I just never figured out that Jutte, Nora and at one point Louise and Alma were all the same person because I thought someone would just notice since common sense would say they would but I considered the possibility of at least Nora possibly being Jutte because how the showing of the past scenes were desaturated as if to hide hair and eye colour. Only thing holding me back was figuring out the motive on why kill the innocent girls, since what would be the odds both small villages have multiple girls that all look enough alike?

While on one hand that was a clever plan it's also a terrible plan. Jutte/Nora endangered the few werewolves from the village she actually cared about. I also am uncertain on if that really was the only way being that Jutte/Nora is supposed to be so strong it's not clear if she could have single handedly stood up against the villagers and killed the old woman running things or not so it's not clear what her options were but I assume she couldnt from being so largely outnumbered likely inexperienced with fighting.

This show being a detective mystery but not quite feel like that because I feel you arent given quite enough information to figure anything out before Aya does just get kind of close at best. That isnt entirely bad thing just feels frustrating. This has some elements of a great show but it feels really off in some ways too.

Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Lost all respect towards Rindou as she literally justifies killings of 3 innocent human girls with "it's ok, since iT wAs NoT ReVeNgE yOu wAntEd + I sympathize with women in cages"

Bothered me a bit how she seemingly glossed over her killing those innocent girls (except Louise who was not so innocent entirely and was fine with being killed anyway part from guilt, rejection, and being disabled) but still really there is nothing to gain from having Jutte/Nora killed or detained when she has no motive to do anything like that again. It also may be a problem with how the subbers phrased it so it would help if we had confirmation on what Aya said. Which is why she was more accepting with an act other than revenge because it shows she meant well though not the best plan and she poses no further threat that the truth is out so there is really nothing to gain for anyone to punish her., you only would have one more dead girl, while she isnt innocent that doesnt exactly mean she's guilty in the sense she was doing these things out of only malice. The purpose of judicial process should be to protect people not revenge and there is nothing to protect from at that point. Like Tsugaru said, Aya was trying to teach the villagers a lesson. Having any of either side go after her and nothing would be learned. Aya was admitting her own bias in a situation that to the viewer is meant to be viewed as morally grey in order to explain why she even bothered taking a side at all, she had no reason to have her killed or turned over and her being sympathetic to her just helps further explain her decision.

SkyhighCFC said:
Genuinely what makes you think the system was torn down? Why would the werewolf village change their custom now? They quite literally have no reason to. They didn't even hear Jutte's reasons for her actions? As far as they're concerned, she's just some deranged murderer who betrayed their village. Especially with the old lady surviving, nothing will change. Even Aya acknowledges this. Everything Jutte did was essentially meaningless and she did more harm than good.

The system failed to achieve their desired goal. So why would nothing go changed? From the story they got Jutte sought revenge for the village that outcast her mother and Louise got revenge on the village that outcasst her so they would know they need to not make those of the villages want to do anything like that again. I think Aya meant change doesn't come easy, not that there absolutely nothing would ever change no matter what. I think she's basically talking about the nature of humans and monsters that they are resistant to change but she's suggesting she has hope for them regardless of her experience. It just isnt explicitly said, which i kind of feel it should have just been said more direct.

VMPL said:
The ending was quite terrible ngl.

1. Why did Nora have to kill Louise? Everything will be over once she's gone, the 2 villages are already up in arms at that point, she can use other ways to lead the villagers to fight and help Shizuku without killing Louise, who she has grown close to.
  2. Why did she have to kill other human girls? She had a tunnel system, she could have easily helped the young werewolf girls escape without killing anyone. Or she also could have killed other adults to put the blame on the werewolves, why target innocent kids?
  3. Okay, she had to kill the female artist, another innocent person, but at least she could have told the gang where she dumped the body so they could have given her a proper burial. Showing us the scene with her body at the bottom of the pond with other junks they threw down was just plain disrespectful.
  4. She's a cold-blooded murderer and they let her go? Wtf? Because Aya sympathizes with her? The attempt to white-wash her at the end there was pretty atrocious.

This show started out pretty promising but it all went to shit surprisingly quick. 1/10

1 and 2 was explained several episodes ago any werewolf that leaves the village is hunted down and dragged back. Only way around that other than killing their leader that is guarded is to fake their death and to do that you need a body. Though that's assuming Jutte/Nora wasnt able to fight off a whole bunch of werewolves single handed to kill the woman making the rules and even then it's hard to say if things would be any different with her gone.
3. Alma had no family though and she was originally from outside the village. So who would even burry her and for who? Funerals are for the living to mourn not really for the dead outside of religious beliefs which we were give no indication of. Lake water burials are a thing too and actually can preserve bodies. So regardless it's not inherently disrespectful.
4. It's more about being driven by revenge, desperation and lack of options to choose from. It was either that or do nothing and in both cases she would be complacent in harm of others and only one also involved harming herself. Though the narrative is a bit oddly mixed since her motive obviously was partially out of revenge not just only trying to get some girls out of the village like what was later stated. Her being let go is inconsequential, she has no motive to kill more because her secret is out.
@traed

1 & 2 Not if they can't track them, Nora could come and go as she pleased, if they sneak them out through the tunnel, the werewolves wouldn't be able to chase them down. They didn't even bother to chase down Nora's mom when she was out of the mountain territory.

3. You miss the entire point of burial and funeral. Even in India, lake burial has a ceremony, they don't just dump body into the lake and call it a day. And this is supposedly France, they don't have that custom.

4. As explained, she had options, the author just couldn't write it properly. And in what society are criminals allowed to go free because they no longer have intent to kill more? You get judged for the crimes you COMMITTED, not the ones that you're planning not to commit.

Arguably the son was more evil, but he was killed even though he could've been captured like Jutte and given to the father to decide his fate; You know, the fate of own freaking son!!!. It felt so out of place for the trio to be judge/jury/executioner for some reason, meanwhile the family just sits quietly and does nothing! What if father wanted to do something about him on his own? It's his son, not some rando from the streets ffs!!! Why interfere in family-matter to such extent??? What if the man was still in shock and couldn't react immediately?! At least give him some time to think it over!

THIS

Who else remembers the vampire son? He's a kid too. Tsugeru and Aya were fine with killing a psychopathic vampire boy, but when it comes to a psychopathic werewolf girl, they're more empathetic, what? Why?
VMPLSep 29, 2023 10:58 PM
Sep 30, 2023 12:51 AM
Jun 2019
Reply to phantomfandom
The solution is quite complicated so I really appreciate that Rindo actually explain TWICE of the same thing but in a different way, with the second time explaining in a chronological order. Lot of missing details but I don't consider it as plothole or blooper, just a limit of anime adaptation from novel.

While Rindo will most likely correct in assuming that nothing will change regarding the two villages, I prefer to view it with more optimism exit. My guesses 1. the breeding for the ultimate werewolf gene will continue, but the villagers won't force the girl to take a childbearing role anymore. 2. werewolf and human will continute to hate each other, but they won't attack each other, most likely because the werewolf village will isolated themselves again. 3. secret organizations will lose interest in werewolf village because they'll know that werewolves are not that strong, even the strongest werewolf, Nora, was taken down easily by Tsugaru despite fighting in the dark environment.

This anime is a surprise of the season, but sadly it's almost catch up to the novel which is the source material (even the manga adaptation doesn't reach this point yet). So yeah, several years is the minimum waiting time, if there'll ever be a sequel.
@phantomfandom Oh I never got what was the Banquet's purpose there. So they were there to see if werewolves were any good.
Sep 30, 2023 1:25 AM

Apr 2015
This wanted to be far too many things at once
Sep 30, 2023 5:42 AM

Apr 2012
So, my guesses that the killers in both villages are somehow connected and are working on provocation to pit them against each other, really turned out to be correct. Just one question, did they really justify killing human girls by saying that Nora was saving werewolf girls? And the fact that Nora's actions to "rescue" the werewolf girls was the result of a bloodbath in which many more werewolves died. Well...okay, I guess... And hell, even Nora herself points this out when Aya tries to sell things this way.
RobertBobertSep 30, 2023 5:52 AM
Sep 30, 2023 5:47 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Marinate1016
Well, a top 3 show of summer 2023 comes to a close and what a ride it’s been. This show simply put, just hit different and had an air of mysticism and fantasy to it that you don’t see a lot these days.

I think the combination of the somewhat modern setting and the magical elements along with the amazing cast were the big reasons. Also the fact it was adapted from a proper novel where writing tends to be more mature. I’m gonna miss Aya and Tsugaru jokes on Wednesdays 😭

Onto the episode itself, had a little of everything that makes this series so good. The shorter runtime concerned me a little at first, but the decision to open with the OP theme during a sakuga display was really cool. Carmilla and Shizuku in particular was awesome.

There’s so much unsaid sexual tension between the two of them that comes through in every scene. They paid off the fact that Shizuku wasn’t wearing underwear in a pretty funny way too. Carmilla lucky af for getting that view lmao.

And the culprit finally revealed! Wow what a twist, again, the author has such a good way of subverting expectations. I would’ve never imagined it was Jute masquerading as Nora. It makes sense now how Nora reacted when Shizuku suggested it could be an inside job. Alma, the doctor, etc., all misdirections. Aya’s walkthrough of the case put everything into perspective and is a riveting tale of deception. Masterclass from Jute really.

Her hatred of both villages is understandable I can’t lie. Her mother got screwed over by her own people and then the humans didn’t even want them. Even Louise supported her in her quest for revenge. She would’ve gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those meddling kids 😂

I love how creative the final fight between Tsugaru and Nora was. Using that unique sketch style animation in the dark was cool. I don’t mind them letting her off because she was a victim tbh. Neither the human village nor the werewolf village were safe for her, but if Moriarty and banquet are after her DNA for the chimera, idk how safe it is for her to be on her own. I guess in a way since her location is now random it’s better than travelling with the party, but still…

Either way, awesome finale. Awesome show and I can’t wait to read the books
@Marinate1016 I love that the message of this arc is essentially "don't be afraid to butchering your people if they reject you." Along with Charlotte and G-Witch on my list of "lol, ok" final messages. And yes, Carmilla continues to be an excuse for fanservice in the show, even Shizuku seems to appreciate FoYay's level at the end of their duel.
Sep 30, 2023 5:55 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to VMPL
@traed

1 & 2 Not if they can't track them, Nora could come and go as she pleased, if they sneak them out through the tunnel, the werewolves wouldn't be able to chase them down. They didn't even bother to chase down Nora's mom when she was out of the mountain territory.

3. You miss the entire point of burial and funeral. Even in India, lake burial has a ceremony, they don't just dump body into the lake and call it a day. And this is supposedly France, they don't have that custom.

4. As explained, she had options, the author just couldn't write it properly. And in what society are criminals allowed to go free because they no longer have intent to kill more? You get judged for the crimes you COMMITTED, not the ones that you're planning not to commit.

Arguably the son was more evil, but he was killed even though he could've been captured like Jutte and given to the father to decide his fate; You know, the fate of own freaking son!!!. It felt so out of place for the trio to be judge/jury/executioner for some reason, meanwhile the family just sits quietly and does nothing! What if father wanted to do something about him on his own? It's his son, not some rando from the streets ffs!!! Why interfere in family-matter to such extent??? What if the man was still in shock and couldn't react immediately?! At least give him some time to think it over!

THIS

Who else remembers the vampire son? He's a kid too. Tsugeru and Aya were fine with killing a psychopathic vampire boy, but when it comes to a psychopathic werewolf girl, they're more empathetic, what? Why?
@VMPL Because he was an arrogant proto-Nazi villain while she was an anti-villain (well, unless you think about the fact that Nora also sought to sow enmity between the races). Which is also calling out Aya herself for trying to justify this, lmao. However, judging by some of the tropes and the typical "sex crimes are the worst" attitude, I can predict that the author is a woman.
Sep 30, 2023 7:40 AM

Jun 2019
SkyhighCFC said:
The judicial system isn't JUST about protecting people. Justice still needs to be served. When someone does something bad that's against the law, they need to be punished, barring certain extraordinary circumstances that genuinely acquits them of guilt. In Jutte's case, her motives and the outcomes do NOT justify her actions. Jutte SHOULD have been punished because her actions lead to the deaths of many innocent people. People like that shouldn't have the liberty to walk away freely. It sets a horrible precedent. I'm not even saying she should be killed, but at the very least she needs to be locked up, or made to atone for her actions. You might say the villages wouldn't let her escape with her life (which I kinda doubt anyway because the old lady cares more about the kindsfuhrer than anything else), but it's also up to them how they want to punish people who commit heinous crimes like this. She was literally willing to accept death as well, as she should.

Except Aya (and neither Tsugaru nor Shizuku) is not the judicial system of an entire country or any other established polity, claiming to adhere to English common law, Napoleonic code, or any other model, and dispense and implement some impartial system on behalf of millions of citizens. She's an individual who is under no obligation to do anything other than really follow her own worldview. She is self-employed serving as an informal "amateur" detective principally motivated by self-interest to get closer to the source of her stolen body so she can locate and recover it, and really anything beyond that is just her exercising a hobby and because she's had around 900 years alive and obviously has a lot, near-infinite, amount of time to kill.

I doubt she was ever intended to be portrayed as a paragon of virtue or justice, or rather what you or some people in the audience would consider virtuous or just, and she certainly never proclaimed such herself or donned any title meant to imply it.

VMPL said:

I doubt Tsugaru cared either way. He's portrayed as if he couldn't care less. If Aya said kill both, he would have killed both. If Aya said spare both, he would have spared both. He has no personal investment in either of these people and he's adopted and fully embraced the role of Aya's apprentice or assistant, accepting her as his boss and superior. It was Aya's decision in both cases, and as to why, there is a difference between the two beyond just the obvious werewolf to vampire species difference. One was a boy who lived in an isolated country manor with only his immediate family and a few servants and was probably deemed as having a privileged and easy life, only choosing to resort to violence and murder for a thrill and in pursuit of ideals that were a luxury to have and choose to exercise and act out. The other was a girl "in a cage", probably deemed a victim of circumstances like a meat or dairy cow born to serve as captive livestock until death.

Also, the vampire boy had treated Aya and her team much more rudely from the start, with an air of derision.
WatchTillTandavaSep 30, 2023 8:04 AM
Sep 30, 2023 12:20 PM

Sep 2017
Nice I was right on some aspects with Jutte being alive and being the killer. Anyway I loved this show. A good mystery series with actually interesting cases is always a blast to watch. Lol at ppl trying to enforce their moral standards and justice systems on Aya/Jutte/the whole situation here. Aya isn't the NYPD or some shit lmao. This who werewolf village history is a complete fucking mess and this case ended up being way more complicated than the first vampire one so it's not a good comparison.
Sep 30, 2023 2:35 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
Kimurah said:
She understood the situation, it isn't a black/white thing that people with justice boners like to simplify every single situation.
Killing 3 innocent girls + painter women + innocent victims during human invasion. What black and white and simplification are you talking about??? She's a mass murderer, even Jutte knows this.
Kimurah said:
The whole matriarcal system in the werewolves village was already hell for the girls being pretty much just breeding cattle in order to get the top tier miko as a succesor. Jutte destroys this matriarcal system by letting both villages know the truth, that's what really matters.

1)She didn't destroy it. There's no hint it was destroyed and even Rindou said that nothing will change.
2) Destroying matriarchy wasn't Jutte's goal to begin with! How did you come with this conclusion??? He wanted villagers to kill each other, although he wasn't complete psycho who wanted EVERYONE to die. Doesn't make her any better.
Kimurah said:
Saving 3 girls is better than saving none.
Dude, enough... She literally bashed the skulls of innocent children for it. Are you gonna talk about simplification again, and black and white???
Kimurah said:
not to mention that the villagers along with the Royce agents are the ones that invaded the werewolf villa
wasn't the path discovered because of Jutte??? She wanted humans to find the village!
Kimurah said:
There's also a very important note that Aya and her crew aren't law enforcement agents, their job isn't to act as judge, jury and executor, they are there to solve the case. The vampire case was an exemption because Godard was heartbroken that his own son killed his wife

This sentence makes no sense. "Exception"...
Son killing wife is worth intervention, but Jutte killing children and leading 2 villages to slaughter each other is "not black and white" or worth intervention??? I think you're clearly biased here. Rindou clearly just pitied her + let Jutte go since she saved Shizuku. I personally find that decision appealing, but I can understand why she did it. I totally disagree how she gave Jutte a pat on the shoulder though when she said she deserved punishment. Rindou basically reassured her that she did "nothing wrong" and she's the victim!!! Once again, it's like capturing a mass-shooter who was bullied, who says they deserve death for killing guilty and innocent alike, and Rindou be like "no, u victim"...
Kimurah said:
She did the best she could do, the whole matriarchal system is already torn down and that's what truly matters
Yet again I have no idea what makes you sound so sure about that!
@Sigmar-Unberogen Hard Agree, people talk big about being "grey area", and how not everything is "black/white" like, jesus christ man, those kids did nothing to deserve this, Louis did NOT needed to die for the sake of some revenge from a crazy psycho, Alma did nothing to deserve getting killed and having her body dumped like trash, the culripts got out of the war unscathed, the situation hasn't changed. People hear a sad story and think it makes this amount of crimes grey area? There's no fucking gray, lots of people died for a petty reason and a murderer LITERALLY got scot free so she can have "fun", it really fucked up the series finale for me.
Sep 30, 2023 2:50 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
warning, a wall of text ahead. Feel free to read and respond if not bored :D
traed said:
there is nothing to gain from having Jutte/Nora killed or detained when she has no motive to do anything like that again. It also may be a problem with how the subbers phrased it so it would help if we had confirmation on what Aya said.

Dunno about the subs. Could be the reason; but I doubt it. I don't necessarily have problem with "why" Aya spared Jutte. I have huge problem with Aya's conversation with Jutte though.
Jutte literally confesses, she knows she's guilty and deserves death. We should also not forget that she's 12 years old (almost 13 if I'm not mistaken), meaning she's still a child who may not known better.
In this situation you'd normally expect a wise grown-up like Aya to be cold, straightforward, or come up with a "lecture". What does Aya do though? She does everything to make a psychopath like Jutte feel less guilty, and, overall feel better about herself despite her cruel actions. Aya doesn't tell Jutte how she has indeed sinned greatly and must repent for it from now on or something like that. Naaaah, Aya's like "you didn't slaughter those innocent girls and disfigured their corpses because you're a one-dimensional villain, no, you did it to save 3 werewolf girls from terrible fate" - You get my point? Aya's twisting the evil act into something noble-like; as if it's ok to kill innocents if you trade lives! WTF! Aya's a deranged psycho too, apparently.

Basically, Aya sugarcoats a murderer, reminds her how she saved Shizuku as if to remind how she's not all bad, and reminds her how she's an oppressed victim who's right to fight the system.

And don't get me started on Jutte killing Louise... Those two were together for months and bonded, but Aya still shot her dead! And I don't care how Louise was apparently fine with Jutte killing her. She was only 12yo ffs. Only a deranged psychopath would still choose to kill her. What was Jutte's reaction to this? Oh yes, she said she at least didn't eat Louise's flesh, since "that would've been too cruel". *sighs*

I don't know how anyone wouldn't feel appalled by Aya's conversation with a psycho like Jutte!
Why am I calling her a psycho? Because she clearly lacks empathy. This gives me hard time believing Jutte helped werewolf girls escape. In one instance she cares about victim girls, in another she smashes the faces of innocent human girls, makes their corpses unrecognizable, murders guilt-ridden Louise who became close to her, and orchestrates human invasion leading to god-knows how many innocent werewolves getting butchered. Take girls Shizuku befriends as an example; they could've easily been killed too during the invasion so Jutte makes no sense. We are to believe she cared, but then we see evidence she absolutely couldn't care less!!! A total psycho. Are we sure those 3 werewolves escaped by the way? Considering how OVERLY biased Aya is towards Jutte, I'm not so sure she didn't pull that "fact" out of her ass (wherever that is). I mean, how did Jutte even convince those 3 girls to abandon home and parents?! This may as well be a gigantic plot-hole.

We never really see Jutte showing emotions so it's not entirely impossible she murdered the werewolf girls too and disposed of them like with Alma. All we see is her being this robotic, emotionless and stoic all the time. Jutte knows what she did is considered wrong and unforgivable (that never stops psycho serial-killers though), but Aya goes full "devil's advocate" mode and presents murder as noble sacrifice of sorts, as if Jutte needs to reconsider feeling bad for murder!!! *rools eyes*
Aya could've easily "lectured" Jutte's and STILL let her go regardless, WITHOUT over-the-top BS she spewed. And what do we have in the end as a result? Jutte's like, "ok, I'll go have fun then, thanks."
BRUH...

traed said:
The purpose of judicial process should be to protect people not revenge and there is nothing to protect from at that point.
We certainly shouldn't let murderers feel like they didn't do something horrible or let them roam free though, right? As someone said, I understand that Aya and the gang aren't "law enforcers", but I don't think it's that hard to understand why sweet-talking a child-killer is WRONG and may (more often than not) leave people with bad taste in their mouth. More often than not people don't tolerate child-killers.

traed said:
she had no reason to have her killed or turned over
My problem with this sentence is how the same didn't apply with the son of the vampire.

Ironically, the son killed mom to frame humans to use this as an excuse for the vampires to start hunting humans. Jutte did something similar. Despite saving 3 werewolf girls (allegedly), she still did it in a way to frame the other village so they would find and kill each other! Unlike the vampire's son however Jutte ACTUALLY succeeded and her actions led to deaths of many people, innocent and not-so-innocent alike!

In one instance Aya's gang acts like trigger-happy police who were called to solve domestic issue but ended up unloading a magazine on family member, in the next they (Aya) act extremely biased and sympathetic to a psycho and ignore much much harsher crimes! Vampire son's action could've led to many deaths but didn't. Jutte's action DID LEAD to many deaths, and could've let to EVEN MORE but Aya's intervention prevented that.

Aya's bias made me hate her with passion NGL.

Jutte and Aya are both garbage characters (IMO), but it's not like they're unrealistically bad. Jutte's a psycho kid who went through traumatic events; Aya lets her go because of personal BS reasons too. I didn't necessarily dislike the show because of plot, but I felt too disgusted by the characters and their logic to enjoy it, hence why 6/10 (although am itching to go lower).

traed said:
The system failed to achieve their desired goal. So why would nothing go changed? From the story they got Jutte sought revenge for the village that outcast her mother and Louise got revenge on the village that outcasst her so they would know they need to not make those of the villages want to do anything like that again.
This sounds too optimistic. Priestesses were seen as breeders who should've birthed a super-werewolf. However, to the very end we see werewolves protecting the elder. There's no guarantee she won't shift the reality and preach how Jutte was a fake and they should keep trying to make a "true" Kaiser-something. Also, in a society where women are treated like objects, even if whole super-werewolf goal is dropped those girls may still be used as breeders, especially now when the population was reduced by a lot due to carnage.

traed said:
1 and 2 was explained several episodes ago any werewolf that leaves the village is hunted down and dragged back.
Jutte has been running from the village to pretend to be Louise on daily basis. I think she had better chances than your average werewolf. That's why it makes sense for her to kill human girls to save werewolves, but makes little sense to kill Louise, especially considering Louise and Jutte had a bond.
traed said:
Alma had no family though and she was originally from outside the village. So who would even burry her and for who? Funerals are for the living to mourn not really for the dead outside of religious beliefs which we were give no indication of. Lake water burials are a thing too and actually can preserve bodies. So regardless it's not inherently disrespectful.
Bruh, water burials may be a thing in some cultures but you're assuming too much here. Do you really believe her body was tossed there with respect in consideration? As the guy you quoted said, it's more likely a disrespect. Jutte likely FORGOT about Alma at all and couldn't give a flying F about her, just like she didn't care (or thought through) whether werewolves would all be massacred by humans or not. Further confirming my hypothesis that she's a deranged psychopath. I wouldn't feel confident letting her go, assuming she can't hurt anyone else (meaning innocent people).
@Sigmar-Unberogen Beautifully put, until this last episode i was digging the series really hard but this left such a sour taste, its honestly really confusing how anime fans tend to have such skewed views on justice and morals, i thought it would be such a common sense that Jutte is fucked up and Aya is letting a Murderer get away.
Sep 30, 2023 3:06 PM

Jan 2021
While still a very good episode and one that's nice to finish the season, it felt off compared to the rest of the season. Either way, it was very fun to watch, and I hope we get a second season someday. One of my favorite things about this season was not knowing who was on who's side (aside from Tsugaru and co., as well as Banquet, though we saw that Victor and Tsugaru were quite chummy), as well as the chemistry between Tsugaru, Aya, and Shizuku. Tsugaru ended up being one of my favorite characters of the season. I'm so glad I didn't put this off for later.

A solid 8/10, bordering on 9

Sep 30, 2023 3:10 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to WatchTillTandava
SkyhighCFC said:
The judicial system isn't JUST about protecting people. Justice still needs to be served. When someone does something bad that's against the law, they need to be punished, barring certain extraordinary circumstances that genuinely acquits them of guilt. In Jutte's case, her motives and the outcomes do NOT justify her actions. Jutte SHOULD have been punished because her actions lead to the deaths of many innocent people. People like that shouldn't have the liberty to walk away freely. It sets a horrible precedent. I'm not even saying she should be killed, but at the very least she needs to be locked up, or made to atone for her actions. You might say the villages wouldn't let her escape with her life (which I kinda doubt anyway because the old lady cares more about the kindsfuhrer than anything else), but it's also up to them how they want to punish people who commit heinous crimes like this. She was literally willing to accept death as well, as she should.

Except Aya (and neither Tsugaru nor Shizuku) is not the judicial system of an entire country or any other established polity, claiming to adhere to English common law, Napoleonic code, or any other model, and dispense and implement some impartial system on behalf of millions of citizens. She's an individual who is under no obligation to do anything other than really follow her own worldview. She is self-employed serving as an informal "amateur" detective principally motivated by self-interest to get closer to the source of her stolen body so she can locate and recover it, and really anything beyond that is just her exercising a hobby and because she's had around 900 years alive and obviously has a lot, near-infinite, amount of time to kill.

I doubt she was ever intended to be portrayed as a paragon of virtue or justice, or rather what you or some people in the audience would consider virtuous or just, and she certainly never proclaimed such herself or donned any title meant to imply it.

VMPL said:

I doubt Tsugaru cared either way. He's portrayed as if he couldn't care less. If Aya said kill both, he would have killed both. If Aya said spare both, he would have spared both. He has no personal investment in either of these people and he's adopted and fully embraced the role of Aya's apprentice or assistant, accepting her as his boss and superior. It was Aya's decision in both cases, and as to why, there is a difference between the two beyond just the obvious werewolf to vampire species difference. One was a boy who lived in an isolated country manor with only his immediate family and a few servants and was probably deemed as having a privileged and easy life, only choosing to resort to violence and murder for a thrill and in pursuit of ideals that were a luxury to have and choose to exercise and act out. The other was a girl "in a cage", probably deemed a victim of circumstances like a meat or dairy cow born to serve as captive livestock until death.

Also, the vampire boy had treated Aya and her team much more rudely from the start, with an air of derision.
@WatchTillTandava I agree with your point that the characters aren't illustrated to be a paragon of justice, the problem arises by the means the author choose to portray this shit. Yeah, the detectives aren't conveyed to be very caring people, but the scene is written so Aya, by her own desire, gave Jutte coaching into not feeling so guilty for being a sick murderer, with this the author is actively trying to make Jutte look like an tragic figure and until we get a second season, this will have no consequences and Jutte gets to live her happy go lucky life at the cost of innocent kids, adults and werewolfs.

To give you and better insight into what im saying, in HxH one of the more popular character is Hisoka, who is a very dangerous, deranged, unstable character, he kills people, lies, manipulates and is overall a creep who even sexually harasses the protagonist. But the author does NOT trie to give any kind of sugarcoat to what he does, he's straight up a scumbag and thats the appeal of the character. No character trying to make good reason of his actions and people only deal with him as a useful tool or a person better avoided, i like this example because Gon, the protagonist, is ALSO a very amoral and hypocrite just like Aya.

While here, Jutte gets a sad backstory and then proceeds to be worse than both the villages and she gets borderline praised for her actions. Its not about Aya and Tsuguru being amoral, its not about evil people needing the godly hammer of justice, is just that the author portrayed her as a a tragic character but her actions are that of a vile murderer.
Sep 30, 2023 3:22 PM

Sep 2023
OBLIGATORY CAPS LOCK SEASON 2 WHEN TITLE/FIRST SENTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
but fr that was a super good last ep,, i need an s2 so badly ;_; also- at first, shizuku was my least fav out of the main trio, but now shes my fav <3 a nendoroid of her would be nice!! or just any figure w her gun rly
Sep 30, 2023 3:54 PM
May 2021
Reply to WatchTillTandava
SkyhighCFC said:

VMPL said:

WatchTillTandava said:

I understand your point and agree to a certain extent. But my issue here is that she has been on the side of "justice" or at least her own brand of it more often than not. Take for example the vampire son from the first arc. Aya and her group acted as judge, jury and executioner and killed the culprit with absolutely 0 remorse. Yet in this situation with a culprit who was guilty of an even worse crime she lets her go "because she relates to girls in a cage" and because she "made an error in her deduction"? Even if this is an intentional character flaw it is still extremely jarring and seems out of character based on what we've seen from her before.
Sep 30, 2023 3:57 PM
May 2021
Reply to ProofByColor
Nice I was right on some aspects with Jutte being alive and being the killer. Anyway I loved this show. A good mystery series with actually interesting cases is always a blast to watch. Lol at ppl trying to enforce their moral standards and justice systems on Aya/Jutte/the whole situation here. Aya isn't the NYPD or some shit lmao. This who werewolf village history is a complete fucking mess and this case ended up being way more complicated than the first vampire one so it's not a good comparison.
@ProofByColor What did Jutte accomplish other than "saving" 3 werewolf girls and causing the deaths many more innocents? You have to be genuinely morally perverted to not understand why people would have an issue with Aya's decision.
Sep 30, 2023 4:01 PM
May 2021
Reply to Volibobo
@WatchTillTandava I agree with your point that the characters aren't illustrated to be a paragon of justice, the problem arises by the means the author choose to portray this shit. Yeah, the detectives aren't conveyed to be very caring people, but the scene is written so Aya, by her own desire, gave Jutte coaching into not feeling so guilty for being a sick murderer, with this the author is actively trying to make Jutte look like an tragic figure and until we get a second season, this will have no consequences and Jutte gets to live her happy go lucky life at the cost of innocent kids, adults and werewolfs.

To give you and better insight into what im saying, in HxH one of the more popular character is Hisoka, who is a very dangerous, deranged, unstable character, he kills people, lies, manipulates and is overall a creep who even sexually harasses the protagonist. But the author does NOT trie to give any kind of sugarcoat to what he does, he's straight up a scumbag and thats the appeal of the character. No character trying to make good reason of his actions and people only deal with him as a useful tool or a person better avoided, i like this example because Gon, the protagonist, is ALSO a very amoral and hypocrite just like Aya.

While here, Jutte gets a sad backstory and then proceeds to be worse than both the villages and she gets borderline praised for her actions. Its not about Aya and Tsuguru being amoral, its not about evil people needing the godly hammer of justice, is just that the author portrayed her as a a tragic character but her actions are that of a vile murderer.
Raytraza said:
I agree with your point that the characters aren't illustrated to be a paragon of justice, the problem arises by the means the author choose to portray this shit. Yeah, the detectives aren't conveyed to be very caring people, but the scene is written so Aya, by her own desire, gave Jutte coaching into not feeling so guilty for being a sick murderer, with this the author is actively trying to make Jutte look like an tragic figure and until we get a second season, this will have no consequences and Jutte gets to live her happy go lucky life at the cost of innocent kids, adults and werewolfs.

I couldn't have put it any better. Well said...this basically highlighted all of my issues with the way the finale was presented.
Sep 30, 2023 6:59 PM

Aug 2013
I liked the vampire and Lupin heist story lines. But the werewolve plot was just bad, from start to the very rushed finish. Letting the killer walk away, so she can travel the world? This went from detective story to melodrama about liberation of women from social expectations.
Sep 30, 2023 8:19 PM

Aug 2016
I hope we get a second season! Letting Jutte go wasn’t ideal but it’s obvious that since she’s the ultimate or whatever, that she’ll be used to make Jack or Tsugaru even more powerful. But, also, Aya is the Immortal, so she’s got different insights and is working with a whole different thought process than humans. Killing Jutte may not be the justice everyone believes it would be because there would just be another dead and Jutte may be useful.

It was also obvious the werewolves were doing something gross with the girls since they were separated from society.

I loved the dark scene; very creative. And, of course, Tsugaru was delightful.
Oct 1, 2023 1:24 AM
Mar 2021
I love this. It is nice see works from authors like Jules Verne and Maurice Leblanc. The way Sherlock was drawn and acted was pretty close to how the books described him too. I'm surprised I didn't hear of the manga sooner, but I'm very interested in the next season
Oct 1, 2023 5:46 AM

Jul 2014
So Nora was the culprit after all , I thought its actually that Zeke looking guy. Aya letting her go was quite surprising you can say , I thought she’ll get her punishment or she’ll suicide so she holds accountable for her sins. Good ending I can say, London arc is next

Nonetheless, pretty much one of my favorite this season, Tsugaru is one of the funniest characters. It started first with the 3 eps crime solving, I thought we’ll just get to solve crimes and off to the next one. But then when the Lupin arc started , it became way more entertaining and it held itself pretty well. Will for sure watch a sequel

8/10
Oct 1, 2023 8:54 AM

Sep 2017
Reply to SkyhighCFC
@ProofByColor What did Jutte accomplish other than "saving" 3 werewolf girls and causing the deaths many more innocents? You have to be genuinely morally perverted to not understand why people would have an issue with Aya's decision.
@SkyhighCFC No where did I mention how I actually feel about Aya's decision. These are basically rogue monster detectives that are monsters themselves. They're not perfect upholders of justice and they have their own moral compass. My opinion doesn't really matter. Is it really so strange for an outsider to look at the history of these two villages and think they'd be better off eliminated? Or at least that they got what they deserve. It's perhaps a pessimistic viewpoint, but look at how most of the werewolf village treated Shizuka or how the entirety of the human village attempted to murder a mother and child. They have a deep history of exiling and murdering each other/themselves. And over what? Fear? It's foolish. So Aya thinks something like "fuck it, you weren't completely motivated by revenge, I can somewhat sympathize, and those people were awful anyway."
Oct 1, 2023 9:21 AM
May 2021
Reply to ProofByColor
@SkyhighCFC No where did I mention how I actually feel about Aya's decision. These are basically rogue monster detectives that are monsters themselves. They're not perfect upholders of justice and they have their own moral compass. My opinion doesn't really matter. Is it really so strange for an outsider to look at the history of these two villages and think they'd be better off eliminated? Or at least that they got what they deserve. It's perhaps a pessimistic viewpoint, but look at how most of the werewolf village treated Shizuka or how the entirety of the human village attempted to murder a mother and child. They have a deep history of exiling and murdering each other/themselves. And over what? Fear? It's foolish. So Aya thinks something like "fuck it, you weren't completely motivated by revenge, I can somewhat sympathize, and those people were awful anyway."
ProofByColor said:
No where did I mention how I actually feel about Aya's decision. These are basically rogue monster detectives that are monsters themselves. They're not perfect upholders of justice and they have their own moral compass. My opinion doesn't really matter. Is it really so strange for an outsider to look at the history of these two villages and think they'd be better off eliminated? Or at least that they got what they deserve. It's perhaps a pessimistic viewpoint, but look at how most of the werewolf village treated Shizuka or how the entirety of the human village attempted to murder a mother and child. They have a deep history of exiling and murdering each other/themselves. And over what? Fear? It's foolish. So Aya thinks something like "fuck it, you weren't completely motivated by revenge, I can somewhat sympathize, and those people were awful anyway."

Like I said before...I don't want or expect them to be "perfect upholders of justice" but what I did expect was a better justification for letting a psychotic murderer walk free. You can talk about how evil both villages were, but if you fight evil with evil you're still evil. She's no better than either of the villages and she caused the deaths of plenty of innocent people who didn't deserve it including an artist who just wanted to be alone and 4 innocent human children.

My main gripe is how the show presented us with all of this and expected us to walk away from it thinking Aya's and Jutte's decisions and choices were reasonable/justifiable. There's presenting a moral grey area and then there's complete moral perversion like we saw in this last episode. I'm not a fan whatsoever of how this whole thing concluded.
Oct 1, 2023 11:59 AM
Phantom Thief

Apr 2020
I really liked the series. The dynamic between Aya and Tsugaru was hilarious! I liked the first two cases more than the werewolf one, but it was a fun watch. Hoping for a season 2 sometime in the future :D
Oct 1, 2023 9:22 PM

Oct 2022
The fight looked nice but felt a bit disjointed especially since it didn't really have a beginning.

And i'm just gonna assume with the ending its guarantied a new season i'm so excited hope its within a year but i can wait for quality
Oct 2, 2023 2:19 AM
Oct 2023
Peak story writing
Oct 3, 2023 10:42 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Wow, this episode was something else! Mystery writing at its finest, it was one surprise after the other. By the end of the 12th episode, I was a bit worried we'd be getting a tame ending because there was too much to address, and I figured it'd come down to a simple conclusion, and well, I was half-right about that until it got to the Fuhrenrier (or whatever that was, even though there was enough hint for this) and the whole "it didn't come down to a revenge plan."

Whatever the case, it's good to see the master detective being honest and admitting that she didn't quite grasp the entire picture either. She's been around for however many years, and none of the main cast seem to care all that much about justice and whatnot, so it wasn't a surprise that they let the perpetrator go. Looking back, I did suspect Jutte to have survived initially, but then she totally skipped my mind, lol. I suppose that's on me...

Another cool touch was Rindou-san's obsession with the window-break scene. I'm glad she came back to it and addressed it properly, it would've nagged me for sure if they hadn't, after all.

In general, I thought the show had a unique flair, and even though it was mostly in the good spectrum for me for the majority, I think I'll go with an 8/10 for this. I'm always down for creative representations and out-of-the-norm character dynamics, so this gets both those important checks from me. Didn't like the Op song choice much but the ED made up for it, and there was always the visuals too, so no biggies on that end either.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 3, 2023 5:27 PM
Dec 2021
A subset who is multiplicatively closed in R, let it be S who has a intersection with an ideal I which is empty set and with I being a maximal ideal out of the empty intersection ideals with S, has I as a prime ideal because:

Let ab=q in I but a,b not in I. Then I'=(I,(a)) and I''=(I,(b)), these are ideals who are supersets of I. As I is maximal in its interaction with S, I' and I'' must have an intersection in S. Let it be z+sa=s' and z'+s'b=s'', Now Consider Element (z+sa)(z'+s'b) in S which is zz+zs'b+saz'+sas'b in S which is ,d=zz+zs'b+saz', e=sas', d+e*ab which is a member of I and S which contradicts the intersection of S and I being the empty set. QED
Oct 3, 2023 6:11 PM

Feb 2018
Well, looks like that wraps up this final mystery, and quite a conclusion it was!
I'll be honest, I was trying to figure out who it could've been, with a slight suspicion of the circumstances of the girl who "died" in that tower but it was nothing like it played out here.
To think this "Jutte" had taken on the identities of those victims and was concocting this master plan of "revenge", it was certainly surprising to me, and a little bit for Aya who seemed to have miscalculated that motive (or so it would seem).
I think for only 12 episodes, they were really able to introduce such a great cast and have them involved in quite the range of mysteries, with the dynamic between them being developed in such a natural way!
Really hope this isn't the last we see of this series.
Oct 5, 2023 6:10 AM
Mar 2015
Satisfying end... can't wait for S2

Can Holmes seriously hear the protag from Baker Street? Perhaps he's a werewolf lol
Oct 5, 2023 11:55 PM
Feb 2018
I didn’t understand the point of the yahoo at the end that was heard as far away as London . Any LN readers who can fill me in? Spoilers are fine
Oct 6, 2023 12:51 AM

Jul 2013
Hilariously enough the discussion on Aya's actions seem to be exactly what the show wanted. The whole show is about farces, and Aya is clearly not telling the whole truth about everything all the time. These characters constantly stretch the truth with each other. So being conflicted on her actions makes sense. Aya isn't a character to truly be trusted. She is in this all for her own gain. We are supposed to feel conflicted with her character in general.
Oct 8, 2023 6:52 AM
Nov 2018
Started strong and stayed okayish
Oct 10, 2023 1:42 PM

May 2021
I'm glad I only had enough time to finish this after the end of Summer. Definitely my Summer anime of the season.

This is a rare anime where I was hoping for more dialogue than action coz while not bad the fight scenes are, the dialogue and the way it is delivered(kudos to Aya's VA) is so mesmerizing. Praying for a S2.

Oct 12, 2023 7:48 PM
Apr 2014
In regard to Aya's decisions, you guys are thinking with a human's morality; while we see that Aya's nice and all, she's still a 900+ years old monster that probably doesn't really care anymore about a kids death
Oct 15, 2023 8:17 PM
May 2020
amazing end to an amazing series. nora got that death flag on her for some reason lol. if there's a ss2, could see her getting captured by Banquet and killed or experimented on. hope not tho
Oct 16, 2023 7:39 AM
Mar 2023
From humor,story to fighting, this anime has it all. Beautifully drawn and with the feel of detective books. This anime hit every sweet spot for me. I'd even put an 11/10 if I could !
Oct 19, 2023 4:14 AM

Oct 2018
This last arc was kind of a mess compared to the previous one, but still ended somewhat decent. The use of the black was nice to see towards the end and it's my favorite anime from Summer because mostly everything from the season sucks.
Oct 23, 2023 10:39 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
Shinuchi is more likely a Frankenstein then an oni for me and sometimes he act like fool kind of disturbing for me, this anime is so-so not that bad not that good too
Oct 25, 2023 4:20 AM

May 2021
finally wrapping up this part. really love this show, solid animation, masterful direction, good plot and some great osts to boot! op was also a banger as well.

hope they (make)announce the s2 cause it deserves it. can't wait for more interactions
between tsugaru, shizuku and aya. need to see more of our performers! this truly is a hidden gem.
Oct 26, 2023 3:50 PM
Jul 2016
I had to pay close attention to the explantation mystery that was solved and enjoyed the journey of getting there. The recap of characters in the last scene had a warm, fun feeling to it and leaves me anticipating for the next season.
Nov 1, 2023 1:34 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Not gonna lie, the ending of this arc left me a little empty, but in general, I did like this anime a lot! It was a nice time!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 8, 2023 4:02 PM

Feb 2018
Loved the whole thing, from the plot to the characters, to the mysteries. The only thing I disliked was how Aya gave the green light to Nora to just.. go ;p She did committed murders despite the situations she was in, isn't she guilty? ;p Other than that, I personally loved the story, the different settings from the Vampire case, to the Lupin, to the werewolf arc. Hopefully we get a s2 in a couple of years <3
Nov 12, 2023 8:39 PM
Apr 2023
Excelent Animation, Story and overall the characters.
Nov 15, 2023 12:23 PM

Feb 2014
Hm, very good anime. It was one of those animes that we are able to easily binge-watch xD

Kinda reminded me of... a mix of Monogatari series and Gosick? LoL

I am kinda confused why Jutte killed Louise. I mean, Louise was the one who came up with all the plan, but still.. in the end she really wanted to die because she was tired of her village and because Jutte had the rights on getting revenge? So, with Louise out of the way Jutte could play both roles as Nora and fake Louise?

If yes, that was a truly sad ending for Louise, really... For some reason I feel like Louise didn´t really have to have died.

I don´t really know how to feel about they letting Jutte go like that as if it were no big deal even after she killed human young girls like that. Of course I don´t mean that Jutte should have died nor anything extreme, not at all, what I mean is... like.. just let her go like that and that was it? xD Probably she´ll appear again in the future.

Although... kinda bugs me how the anime is killing those wearing the white coats (from number 1 to 7) as if they were there just for the sake of gore and to get killed eventualy; probably just for the sake of 'negative' fanservice.
I don´t see any other reason on why they exist in the anime, because If they didn´t exist in the 1st place it wouldn´t change ANYTHING regarding the cases... the investigation and etc.

By the way, the vampire case in the first half of the anime, very wtf the son killed his own mother just because "vampires are the supreme race!" and "my father just do what she says!" lol Like.. wtf xD His mother was probably a good-hearted and peaceful one, but sadly one of her son´s were a psychopath.

Anyway
I am torn between 8 and 9/10. If it were possible 8.5/10 would have been my choice. I would say that this is probably the anime of the season for me.
TechOtakuNov 15, 2023 12:59 PM
Nov 18, 2023 7:02 PM

Jun 2013
The anime was mediocre imo. It started out interesting with the whole detective and supernatural theme but it felt lacking unlike other shows with similar themes. I don't know if it's the writing or the production but I couldn't get into it. I liked the first arc with the vampire, the second arc was okay but the third arc felt stupid. Not to mention they literally spared a murderer who showed very little remorse for killing innocent people. The fight scenes were dull especially in the end and it felt so rushed. The characters were alright but I wish there was more backstory to them. Overall, I think the story has potential but it leaves much to be desired.
I-JitsuNov 18, 2023 7:45 PM
Nov 21, 2023 9:51 PM
May 2023
Good episode and season finale but it's not clear to me why the members of Moriarty's group appeared and disappeared, on top of that one of the group gave information haha ​​I hope it's for something. Both werewolves and humans did bad things and ended up reaping what they sowed, Tremendous Scream made Tsugaru PS: NT shizuku but the vampire defeated you twice so it's time to train
Dec 5, 2023 1:29 PM

Mar 2013
The village litteraly tryed to kill her as a child (by burning alive nonetheless) while succefuly end her mom life, she have all the right to kill them all. So killing only 3 girls to save 3 werewolf is actualy fair.
Dec 10, 2023 2:55 AM
Apr 2016
Well, that is an interesting way to end this case. I didn't believe that Alma was the wolf, but I never thought it was Nora herself. I thought it might be a new character that will be introduced in the case's conclusion.

I also remembered that our protagonists are not out there to save everyone and just solve cases since there wasn't this premise where we were waiting for them to re-group and save everyone.

I also don't like the Carmilla storyline and wish it would have ended now.
Jan 1, 10:20 PM

Oct 2019
Wow, that was quite a long and elaborate deduction, and despite all her smart insights Aya was partly wrong. A truly great season finale, that I hope is not a series finale.

At first I thought Jutte strongly resembled both Louise and Nora and she killed both in a.. 'symmetric' fashion, mirroring the murders from both villages. So I thought "Nah, that can't be. That's ridiculous. Three girls, two werewolves and a human, just happen to look like identical triplets?"

But Jutte being Nora for the last 8 years and switching between Louise and Nora the last 18 months made much more sense.

There is still the problem of Rosa mistaking Louise for Jutte though -the incident that instigated this whole mess- and later Louise's parents not realizing Louise was actually Jutte.

At the end I was almost certain Banquet was going to abduct Jutte, so that Moriarty could use her in his 'chimera' experiments; she's a prime specimen after all. But instead we got that 'Yahoo!!' cry which was seemingly heard all the way to London, and surprised even Aya.

Great show overall, a solid 8/10.
Jan 2, 11:49 AM

Jul 2021
Great finale. I cannot believe they crammed this much development and resolution into a single episode. It almost didn't work!

I think the mystery itself managed to hold up, once I squinted hard enough to overlook some stuff. The actual mechanics of the crime made a surprising amount of sense. The motivations and the morals of the characters are the biggest issues for me, though.

Overall this was such a fun ride, the "don't worry about it too much, just go with it" kind that still kind of makes sense if I think about it. Season 2 is a no-brainer in my opinion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2023

120 by SaltyCookie »»
May 25, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2023

117 by nikki05 »»
Apr 14, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2023

123 by nikki05 »»
Apr 13, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2023

101 by nikki05 »»
Apr 13, 7:35 AM

» Season two?

Zeekto - Sep 20, 2023

37 by Yuri_Niji »»
Apr 5, 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.