Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 14, 2021 4:00 PM

Jul 2016
I waited to watch this for like 4 days and it was worth it now i can barley wait for episode 3

baddie wifes, lucky mofo
Dec 14, 2021 7:40 PM

Feb 2021
That was pretty funny lol. Tengen's wives are revealed and one of 'em is in danger rn.

Dec 15, 2021 5:52 AM

Aug 2012
Xenocrisi said:
The aesthetics are damn awesome. The short walk/dance of the geisha in the street was mesmerizing.

The search for the wives begins! Zenitsu doesn’t like that at all lmao. Glad Uzui punched him, that’s what I wanted to see.
Love the mystery. Both Inosuke and Tanjiro seem to have heard something about two of the wives.
Tanjiro trying to refer to one of Uzui’s wives as his onee-san was hilarious, that face was priceless. ED is good! Visuals were very clean.

Last but not least, they are so damn ugly lol

they are prisoners of the demon... is it not obvious?
Dec 15, 2021 7:36 AM

Dec 2016
Those three getting that shitty looking makeover was funny XD

Loved the ED by Aimer, it's beautiful.
Dec 15, 2021 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
this episode went by so fast for me! so many comedic moments.

uzui looks very handsome with his hair down and it's amusing how inosuke is more pretty without the makeup.
Dec 15, 2021 7:14 PM

Oct 2019
Probably the funniest episode so far. It looks like it was a funny interlude before things get serious from the next episode. Zenitsu in particular was hilarious, and when I saw the three of them with heavy awfully applied geisha-like make-up I almost spilled my coffee on my brand new laptop which I still have not fully paid 😋️ 😅️
Dec 17, 2021 1:58 AM

Jun 2020
Uzui is so fucking hot I can’t. I LITERALLY CANT

I’m dead bye

And their disguises are hilarious LOL

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 19, 2021 5:13 PM
Oct 2013
the trio's disguises are too obvious actually. It's frustrating there's no one notice about it.

But since this episode focuses on comedy aspect, I could just let it slide.

The comedy in this episode probably the funniest comedy I've ever seen in the entire series, although not so hilarious.

Dec 19, 2021 5:26 PM
May 2016
People believing they are girls was kind of silly especially for this show that doesn't usually do that kind of thing.
Dec 19, 2021 8:34 PM
Aug 2019
Zenitsu can shred a shamisen lol
Dec 21, 2021 6:49 AM
Aug 2017
KobushiDeNanpa said:
You kids realize that Tengen is the biggest CUCK of this season?
>sends his wives to go undercover as prostitutes
>lets them get fucked by random dudes

enjoy your watch!

You do realize that they are ninja right? Historically, ninja let their wives, the kunoichi, becoming their enemies' wives or concubines to gather information. Kunoichi were expected to do anything to complete their mission including sleeping with the enemies or some strangers. It is their job and their duty just like how spies in the modern days do.
Dec 21, 2021 6:58 AM
Aug 2017
Cruicruise said:
Wait, have Uzui's wives actually worked as prostitutes?! If so, that's kinda sick.

They are ninja so that is to be expected. Spies or undercover cops in our modern days do the same things. It is their duty to do everything they can to complete the mission.
BTW, high-ranking Oiran can refuse to sleep with customers and only dance, play music or serve drink instead. A high-ranking Oiran didn't sleep with many customers as a way to raise their value.
Dec 21, 2021 2:33 PM
Oct 2016
was zenitsu playing the guitar when in sleep mode or what
Dec 22, 2021 7:15 AM

Jun 2014
What kind of idiots they need to be to not understand those are boys? Kind of cringe episode.
Recommended --> Bleach/Claymore/Overlord/Death Note/Steins Gate
Dec 22, 2021 10:04 PM
Sep 2020
Kinda felt like a filler ep?
Plz no fanservice, one of the great things about this series.
Dec 26, 2021 9:39 AM
Aug 2020
Really needed this episode to break the ice after what happened in Mugen Train, episode's funny af.
Jan 1, 2022 1:43 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
So this is what the community was feeding about. So dumb.
Jan 1, 2022 9:41 AM

Mar 2010
What a fucking chadlad to have 3wives, oh boi and they are all stunners, esp dat blonde gal damn my boner won't go away.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 2, 2022 5:16 PM

Nov 2019
nice set design as always but the crossdressing trio made the episode a lot more entertaining. Especially inosuke's part considering his muscular body and manly voice. Seems like the wives have been caught from the episode ending.
Jan 3, 2022 10:59 AM

Jun 2016
Infiltration mission: Successful. How those three idiots weren't caught out instantly is beyond me.

So much humour in this episode, it's hard to take seriously. Comical faces just ain't it for me, honestly. Although, on another note, that ending looked promising, with Makio being tied up and all. And, once again, the use of camera movement was good. Best part of the ep.

Tanjiro could make a decent girl if you bleached yer eyes and squint hard. I wonder now if we'll get to see Nezuko dressed up. That'd be awesome.

Jan 11, 2022 12:25 AM

Jan 2022
Maybe I'm missing something but I was kinda shocked at the casual implications of child prostitution in this episode. Suprised no one is talking about it.
Jan 11, 2022 12:33 AM

Dec 2020
ohnaur said:
Maybe I'm missing something but I was kinda shocked at the casual implications of child prostitution in this episode. Suprised no one is talking about it.

Where? Are you talking about the little girls there?
Jan 11, 2022 1:37 AM

Jan 2022
troilus_05s said:
ohnaur said:

Yes that. But also Zenitsu mentioning that he wants to become the number one Oiran. But I guess that was just for comedic effect.
Jan 11, 2022 9:53 AM

Dec 2020
ohnaur said:
troilus_05s said:

Yes that. But also Zenitsu mentioning that he wants to become the number one Oiran. But I guess that was just for comedic effect.

Zenitsu was just thinking without consequences and being stupid.

And the other little girls are poor girls sold there. They are taught embroidery, fine arts and other stuff. And once they reach the appropriate age, they become prostitutes. That's how it works. They need the knowledge because one of them will become an Oiran in the future and Oirans need to know that. And the others will pass down the knowledge to the new girls there. And it repeats.
Jan 11, 2022 11:30 AM

Apr 2020
Alrighty time to get invested to Demon Slayer again. For some reason, the comedy in this show increased in this season. The laughs I get out from the trio and Uzui's banter is so unprecedented that the pain that Rengoku left behind is dissipating away.

Anyhoo, the trio are now disguised as girls, and let us remind ourselves again, thanks for that boar mask, Inosuke manages to preserve that bishie face of his...unfortunately his super manly voice is preventing himself for being doujin material. And holy hell Zenitsu can play the hell out of that shamisen, nice job there. And for Tanjiro...yes.

Looks like Makio is already on a literal bind, is that our antagonist of the arc? Well I'll let myself know in the next episode, for now...yeah this arc is going great. The ED is actually better than the OP, animation and music wise. And is it just me or is the curtains that show up after the Taishou Secret segment looks like the Afghanistan flag without the emblem....now I'm cursed for pointing that out.
Jan 13, 2022 1:56 AM

May 2018
ohnaur said:

I was thinking the same thing. During the episode I was thinking, am I missing something? Am I really seeing child prostitution displayed so nonchalantly? Even if they weren't actively prostituted, it's grooming. It was very distracting.
Jan 13, 2022 9:07 AM

May 2021
This was an actually hilarious episode. Much better than season 1 for me. Inosuke is second-best girl for me now. Zenitsu is one heck of a musician. Tanjiro ..... 'nough said.
4/5

Jan 14, 2022 9:49 PM

Jun 2020
Off to the district now and It really is flashy no wonder Uzui likes the entertainment district, that OP is just a real banger

Well as they say "sometimes It takes a real man to become the best girl" -some guy who likes culture

Tanjiro is so morally correct he can't even lie with a straight face.
Jan 18, 2022 1:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
So much about this show and this episode is top notch, but Zenitsu's screaming still is absolutely grating torture to my ears. The comedy was good, but I hope they don't keep on harping on about how jealous he is.

Makio is the first of the wives to show up and she's in a serious pinch. I look forward to seeing the demon a bit more.
FarabeufJan 18, 2022 1:32 AM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 22, 2022 12:36 PM

Jul 2008
Who did their makeup I mean seriously that's a riot.

So now we got a rescue mission, get to work ladies!
Jan 23, 2022 12:47 PM
Oct 2016
Tanjiro is an even worse liar than Luffy lmao.
Jan 26, 2022 9:43 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly, Inosuke really looks like a pretty girl.
Jan 26, 2022 5:06 PM
Jan 2022
Esta sensacional
Jan 29, 2022 12:04 AM

May 2021
This hashira reminds me of gilgamesh just way more badly written
Inhales oxygen
Jan 30, 2022 5:11 AM

May 2009
Karva1bestalt said:
This hashira reminds me of gilgamesh just way more badly written

As if VNtrash is better written
Feb 1, 2022 6:59 AM

Mar 2015
Ah man the comedy in this one was soooo on point! I love the chemistry they all have together! Can't wait to meet the big bad gorgeous lady too!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 1, 2022 9:28 PM

Aug 2018
The Red Light District.
Well, they arrived at the site and now it's time to investigate. What a mess to be accepted in the houses xD
Good chapter. And the ending is very good.
Feb 3, 2022 9:09 PM
Oct 2019
WolfWood37 said:
Who did their makeup I mean seriously that's a riot.

So now we got a rescue mission, get to work ladies!

obviously the flashy shinobi, right? lol
Feb 3, 2022 9:10 PM
Oct 2019
the shamisen scene was in this episode? omg that was brilliant. absolutely loved it
Feb 7, 2022 12:42 PM

Jul 2019
Another goat episode lol.

Seeing the trio get taken away like that and doing the odd jobs was funny. Especially Zenitsu's case, plus wanted that hot face too lmao. Feelsbadman.
Feb 9, 2022 2:42 PM
Apr 2021
Holyyy! Was that Muzan in the end who captured Makio?? WHOA! And um, Inosuke is lowkey hot. :,)
Feb 9, 2022 4:18 PM

Aug 2017
Uzui looks hotter in civil clothes. The comedy improved in this season since I'm enjoying it a lot.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 15, 2022 4:43 AM

Jan 2019
3.5/5 episode, kinda mid and boring
but I can see the build-up there
the aesthetics tho, damn
Feb 16, 2022 5:10 PM

Jul 2013
I'm glad in this episode we got a complete opposite vibe compared to the last one. Rengokus death still hurts, so it's great there were so many funny moments.

The interaction between Uzui and Zenitsu just cracked me up. Imagine being such a chad like Uzui and having not 1, but 3 wives. No wonder Zenitsu can't stand him and was freaking out the whole time, even if it was obviously just misinterpretation.

I couldn't believe the look of Tanjirou, Zenitsu and Inosuke lol. It's one things to dress up as a girl, but all of them looked like clowns. Uzui himself looked even hotter than before, which seemed to stoke Zenitsus hate for him even more. Ngl Inosuke without makeup became a real eye catcher.

Tanjirou already got a little hint to what could have happened to Suma. Quite cute how he has such an honest personality, that he's almost not able to lie in front of another person. But all of his initial thoughts are true. If someone vanishes, everybody just assumes she ran away. To make things even worse, Makio already seemed to be in big trouble. Even if I hope Inosuke will be able to help her, I'm not sure if that will really be the case.

Feb 23, 2022 2:08 AM

Jan 2021
"Don't do anything that'll make you stand out" but there are 1 big guy along with 3 boys wearing unusual clothes and very flashy attributes XD without making a fuss or even doing anything they are actually already stand out there, moreover there is Inosuke wearing a mask, Tanjiro carries a wooden box on his back and Tengen carries a sword too..

And the best part is when the boys were dressed up as girls HAHAHAHA the makeup is really ugly :""D but Tanjiro has a calm and sweet voice so it's believable, and Inosuke has a pretty face so it's believable too.. then Zenitsu... XD

But okay seriously Tengen is really handsome hahahah and I'm sure his strength must be great and really strong so no wonder he has 3 wives.. I kinda want to be the fourth lol white/silver hair is really the best!!

Mar 6, 2022 4:15 PM

Feb 2018
Seeing Zenko, Sumiko and Inoko struggling in their new 'roles' is hilarious. So Makio's finally shown and seems to be in a rough spot ;S
Apr 5, 2022 3:37 PM

Mar 2016
Daaamn, AImer for both the OP and ED, it's only right that it's wonderful, the beautiful visuals go alongside making for quite a marvellous OP and ED. Though admittedly, the first OP is far too iconic to be surpassed by this new OP. Still great nevertheless.

The infiltration phase has begun, the 3 guys disguise themselves as girls whilst Uzui watches from above. Inosuke with his pretty face is an easy pick though he needs to stay silent, Zenitsu the skilled musician is another great pick despite his raging expression whereas Tanjiro is pretty chill and obedient though he got a scarred face. The makeup put on them is just as bad as it was portrayed in the manga and it makes for some hilarious scenes. Uzui might be the self-proclaimed god of flashiness, but he got no talent when it comes to putting flashy makeups on others at all, lmao they all looked ugly with those clown makeups on.
Apr 21, 2022 2:34 PM

May 2015
I enjoyed this episode. It looked great. The gang having to pretend to be girls is interesting enough, and somehow their disguises worked? Or maybe Uzui was just so charismatic and good looking that they didn't care. Either way, Uzui was definitely right on the money as we're closer to finding one of his wives. She might be getting tortured though.
Apr 22, 2022 2:17 PM

Oct 2020
Now this was one hilarious episode !
I'm liking what i see so far, can't wait to see the rest of the season !
Apr 28, 2022 4:21 PM

Apr 2010
Silly faces and loud shouting is apparently what counts for comedy in Japan.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 13, 2022

455 by prodigy_ck »»
May 5, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jan 16, 2022

263 by NadiaEros »»
Apr 6, 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.