Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 19, 2021 8:26 PM

Dec 2020
I really like how Megumi won with a sneak attack.
Even though domain-buffed Megumi was physically stronger, the curse still overpowered him with Sukuna's cursed energy.
Mar 19, 2021 8:36 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
"Dying to win, and risking death to win, are completely different, Megumi." Wow. First time seeing Gojou sensei did a nice quote, there.

Well, tbh, Fushiguro way of thinking about bad and good peoples, and how to dealt with 'em, or whatever the fuck that was, always confused me to half-death. Its might be also contrary with her sister's way of thinking. Even though i think they both shares the same kindness, which was why its made Fushiguro wanna apologise if the curse already lifted up from her. Well, i dunno. But one thing sure, maybe, Fushiguro dad sure really something, sold his own kid to having fun with the other female, Tsumiki mother. Hmm, i dunno. That's why its messed up Fushiguro minds? Pissing him off, to forced being a jujutsu sorcerer? Lol. Tbh, I still dunno if that was right ....

Well, anyway, the cursed barrier problem under those bridge, has been solved nicely by Megumi. He was activating his incomplete Domain Expansion, world of shadow, i believed. The cursed barrier actually contained that Sukuna's finger, which was why its marked down whoever entering the barrier with some special time cursed technique on it. Ofc, Sukuna so excited seeing that boy progression, right? He even surpassed what he couldn't do at the previous battle spirit arc. But, wait more patiently, Sukuna, its still incomplete ....

The other two cursed spirit appeared too there, to did the same errand like them. So thats what Mahito did back there, eh? Ordering that twos to retrieving Sukuna's finger there. But Megumi succeeded to clear it first. So, what happened with the other two? More fights ofc! Lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 19, 2021 8:38 PM

Jul 2017
Once again, MAPPA delivers the action-heavy sequences.

Leaving both Yuuji and Nobara to deal with the small fry, this arc's MVP being Fushiguro, and dealing with another Cursed Spirit with one of Sukuna's Fingers infused, it truly is a wild ride to see him go all-out as is with Yuuji in earlier episodes with his Domain Expansion: Chimera Shadow Garden. PURE INSANITY.

Fushiguro leaning more on his mindset, Gojou-sensei's pep talk sure helps out a lot. But his backstory is just as horrid of superiority values. BTW, Gojou-sensei even in his young days, he's such a chad. But referring back to the 1st OP with the scene of his sister Tsumiki, it's more pronounced here. Quite the low-life living.

The ending scenes with the Cursed Spirit's back, quite an ordeal for Yuuji and Nobara to deal with. Hoping to finish this arc, and the anime itself on a high note.

But man, Juju Stroll only gets better with the comedic low tones.
KANLen09Mar 19, 2021 8:46 PM
Mar 19, 2021 8:53 PM

Jan 2020
Not my favorite of episodes but it was really nice seeing more of Megumi since I felt like he was the most underdeveloped out of the main 3. I can't believe next episode is the last one :( I'm really going to miss this series

Mar 19, 2021 9:02 PM

Dec 2020
mappa wet off with the animation on this ep holy shit
Mar 19, 2021 9:11 PM
Feb 2021
The fight was good gave me chills
And also the one when fushigro getting hit on 😂😂😂
Mar 19, 2021 9:15 PM
Feb 2021
Next week is last eps wew.... time move fast bro
Mar 19, 2021 9:28 PM
Nov 2019
MAPPA really goes all out for every fight, even the short ones in the beginning. So it turns out Megumi's secret technique all this time was a domain expansion(and a change in personality). Really hope we get to see Sukana vs Megumi again after this. Also, I love how Kugisaki will keep talking shit even when she's in no position to be.
Mar 19, 2021 9:32 PM

Dec 2018
I enjoyed this episode's jujutsu scroll more than the whole episode combined... is that bad? lolsssss
Mar 19, 2021 9:53 PM

Mar 2012
I've been waiting so long to see Megumi get serious since he's always interrupted before he can, and wow, my boy popped off :,) His DE looks so cool, though I think he said it's incomplete? Can't wait to see what his complete DE looks like!! Animation was also nuts this episode--MAPPA has no business making Gojo's eyes so beautiful all the time...

Great ep, can't believe it's ending next week...T_T
Mar 19, 2021 9:55 PM
Feb 2021
MAPPA really showing off their animation in this episode. By far, one of the most beautiful fight scene in this series. Megumi Fight was so epic! sadly JJK Friday will end preetty soon ;(
Mar 19, 2021 10:11 PM

Aug 2020
Yooo Megumi’s shadow expansion was amazing. In summary, today’s ep was such an eyegasm, lmao.

Also, bruh...

Mar 19, 2021 10:15 PM
Feb 2021
The after credit scene was the best ngl
Mar 19, 2021 10:36 PM

Sep 2013
Finally we're seeing Fushigoro going all out after getting interrupted twice, what a hidden beast he's hiding

Truly astonishing animation even in trivial fight, MAPPA really did a good job on this episode
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Mar 19, 2021 10:49 PM

Jan 2013
Just wow! Fushiguro finally got serious, he did a domain expansion and destroyed that guy, what a fight! Now all that's left is for Itadori and Kugisaki to defeat that guy but on the other hand...it's the last episode, feels bad.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 19, 2021 11:51 PM

Dec 2018
Great episode for Megumi~ He can use a domain expansion while their teacher, Nanami can't use a domain expansion even though it's still incomplete.
Sukuna's really excited to see or felt Megumi using his domain expansion xD
Next is the last episode~

Mar 19, 2021 11:52 PM
Feb 2017
Brilliant episode. Always loved this arc because of Megumi snapping and showing his true powers. Really excited for the last episode and Nobara now. I hope everything gets wrapped up cleanly with the last episode.

Gojo is definitely MAPPA's favourite and they're not even hiding it lmao.
Mar 19, 2021 11:53 PM

Mar 2019
4.5 of 5.0... almost Perfect---- have my doubts with that enemy...

Great Episode... finally again.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 20, 2021 12:26 AM

Oct 2018
can someone explain to me what is curse and how come no one knows about them on a civilian level? I am on Episode 3 BTW, so no spoilers.
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Mar 20, 2021 1:06 AM

Oct 2011
i laughed way too much with the juju stroll! they're so protective of megumi :3

on another note, i really love how we got to see megumi go off! cant wait to see more of him.
Mar 20, 2021 1:24 AM

Nov 2014
KANLen09 said:
Leaving both Yuuji and Nobara to deal with the small fry, this arc's MVP being Fushiguro, and dealing with another Cursed Spirit with one of Sukuna's Fingers infused, it truly is a wild ride to see him go all-out as is with Yuuji in earlier episodes with his Domain Expansion: Chimera Shadow Garden. PURE INSANITY.

Fyi the 2 beings Nobara and Yuji are fighting are not small frys. They're also special grades, with Eso (back guy) being stronger than Kechizu. If I must say, I think Eso is even stronger than that special grade and Megumi would be fucked if he has to fight Eso alone considering the nature of Eso's techniques.
Mar 20, 2021 1:29 AM

Nov 2014
AnimeNerd99 said:
MAPPA really goes all out for every fight, even the short ones in the beginning. So it turns out Megumi's secret technique all this time was a domain expansion(and a change in personality). Really hope we get to see Sukana vs Megumi again after this. Also, I love how Kugisaki will keep talking shit even when she's in no position to be.

Megumi's secret technique isn't his DE. Notice how he was doing the "sacred treasure" like he did during the fight with sukuna? But then he stopped and went "screw it!" and decided to take a chance and try to do a DE.

I also love Nobara for this. Her sheer confidence when facing danger makes her such a likeable character. I'm so glad that she, despite being put in damsel in distress moments, doesn't act like a damsel and she sure as hell has the strength to back herself up and get out of the distress.

Nikmomo93 said:
Great episode for Megumi~ He can use a domain expansion while their teacher, Nanami can't use a domain expansion even though it's still incomplete.

Nanamin isn't a teacher. He's a jujutsu sorcerer, and not all sorcerers are teachers
ttcchenMar 20, 2021 1:33 AM
Mar 20, 2021 1:29 AM

Jul 2017
ttcchen said:
KANLen09 said:

Fyi the 2 beings Nobara and Yuji are fighting are not small frys. They're also special grades, with Eso (back guy) being stronger than Kechizu. If I must say, I think Eso is even stronger than that special grade and Megumi would be fucked if he has to fight Eso alone considering the nature of Eso's techniques.
Oh yeah, sorry, kinda forgot that even Cursed Spirits are THAT strong. Just waiting for Choso to come next week.
Mar 20, 2021 1:34 AM

Nov 2014
emraanash said:
can someone explain to me what is curse and how come no one knows about them on a civilian level? I am on Episode 3 BTW, so no spoilers.
you will understand if you keep watching and pay attention

KANLen09 said:
ttcchen said:

Oh yeah, sorry, kinda forgot that even Cursed Spirits are THAT strong. Just waiting for Choso to come next week.
cursed spirits? U mean the 2 brothers? They aren't cursed spirits tho
Mar 20, 2021 1:48 AM

Dec 2018
ttcchen said:
AnimeNerd99 said:

Megumi's secret technique isn't his DE. Notice how he was doing the "sacred treasure" like he did during the fight with sukuna? But then he stopped and went "screw it!" and decided to take a chance and try to do a DE.

I also love Nobara for this. Her sheer confidence when facing danger makes her such a likeable character. I'm so glad that she, despite being put in damsel in distress moments, doesn't act like a damsel and she sure as hell has the strength to back herself up and get out of the distress.

Nikmomo93 said:

Nanamin isn't a teacher. He's a jujutsu sorcerer, and not all sorcerers are teachers

Owh? okay. Thanks for the explanation~

Mar 20, 2021 1:54 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The back story I was waiting for.
Mar 20, 2021 2:15 AM
Jul 2018
I WISH IN THE NEXT SEASON THE AUTHOR ADDING A NEW GENRE (ROMANCE) BETWEEN ITADORI AND NOBARA
Mar 20, 2021 2:46 AM

Sep 2020
Finaly Megumis full power revealed
this episode and the next one are so fuking HYPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mar 20, 2021 2:51 AM

Feb 2020
Great episode. This anime needs more Megumi moments. :)
Mar 20, 2021 2:59 AM
Apr 2020
Today was trtruely treat it can be called a masterpiece just because of the stunning visuals 👌✨🎉️ absolutely magnificent ❤
Mar 20, 2021 4:00 AM

Oct 2018
I have watched 10 ep so far but I am not understanding the hype of this show. I am not saying its bad its really not. But It does lack emotion, for example in demon slayer I have really connected with the mc I care about if something happened to him or what does he gonna do in the future. but I really dont give a fuc* what happens to itadori.

so why the hype? is it because of the action scenes?
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Mar 20, 2021 4:17 AM

Oct 2016
Goddamn fantastic episode! It's amazing how consistent the show's production is, in fact I think it got even better in the latter half of the season. Godbless Mappa when they have a proper schedule.

This is just what I needed for Megumi's character, I definitely like him even more now after this episode, that domain expansion was sick, just let loose my guy. His backstory was also great, his disposition is interesting and I honestly can relate a little to it. Hayami Saori is voicing Tsukimi so of course I loved her voice. Ah, that was what I was wondering about, so it was a different curse that caused Tsukimi to be bedridden.

Damn that half naked dude's back be creepy, Itadori popping out of nowhere and then seeing his back was hilarious though lmao. One more episode, definitely going to start reading the manga after the last episode.

Also, that Juju Stroll was fucking amazing lmao. Itadori, Kugisaki and Gojo basically shares the same brain cell while Megumi has the rest.
Mar 20, 2021 4:49 AM

Feb 2021
This fight made my jaw drop.
Mar 20, 2021 4:53 AM

Jul 2010
Always down for more Megumi time good episode, lol at the Jujutsu Stroll.
Mar 20, 2021 4:54 AM

Jun 2020
I thought some aspects were a downgrade from last week. For instance, the music. But I still enjoyed the episode. I'm impressed with the way they wrote Megumi. He seemed like your standard edgy black haired character at first, but we've been gradually getting to see how he's way more than that. This episode they refered back to stuff I didn't even notice, like the bunt in the baseball game. And it really makes it a point that his defeatist attitude and willingness to sacrifice himself have all been there all along. I appreciate the subtlety, and I liked his growth after todays fight.

The juju stroll got a chuckle out of me too. This group plays off of each other really well.

emraanash said:
I have watched 10 ep so far but I am not understanding the hype of this show. I am not saying its bad its really not. But It does lack emotion, for example in demon slayer I have really connected with the mc I care about if something happened to him or what does he gonna do in the future. but I really dont give a fuc* what happens to itadori.

So... This is overhyped but Demon Slayer isn't? Ok dude. I'd argue both of these shows aren't that emotional anyway.
Mar 20, 2021 5:17 AM
Jun 2019
Megumis domain expansion 🔥🔥🔥
Mar 20, 2021 5:30 AM
Apr 2020
Wow! Megumi just did a Domain Expansion! Not perfect yet but at least he now knows how, and he was able to exorcise that special grade! So cool!

But, that enemy Yuji and Nobara are fighting is quite eccentric and looks powerful. This season is about to end yet story is getting more fascinating!

Mar 20, 2021 6:24 AM

Mar 2018
emraanash said:

The action scenes are definetly a big appeal, even with some compositing issues, the show is consistently impressive animation-wise.
I totally get what you mean by lack of emotions, the thing with JJK is that all the characters are kinda crazy to an extend and therefor less relatable than characters from Demon Slayer or MHA.

Imo it's what allows JJK to differenciate itself from the others and to shine in its own ways, characters are just doing cool shits and their extreme personnalities amplifies the crazyness of the action scenes while still showcasing their struggle in a decently compelling way.
Mar 20, 2021 6:47 AM

Jan 2018
Florent3571 said:
emraanash said:

The action scenes are definetly a big appeal, even with some compositing issues, the show is consistently impressive animation-wise.
I totally get what you mean by lack of emotions, the thing with JJK is that all the characters are kinda crazy to an extend and therefor less relatable than characters from Demon Slayer or MHA.

Imo it's what allows JJK to differenciate itself from the others and to shine in its own ways, characters are just doing cool shits and their extreme personnalities amplifies the crazyness of the action scenes while still showcasing their struggle in a decently compelling way.

I don't get how the characters from demon slayer are more relatable than characters from JJK, perhaps you find characters that scream constantly, talk nonsense or make decisions with a coin like zenitsu, inosuke and kanao relatable but imo JJK's character are way more relatable, their "extreme personnalities" don't come out until they're pushed to the extreme, otherwise they're behaving normally.

And how are Maki, Panda, Nanami, Horihime, Kamo etc crazy to an extend ?
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Mar 20, 2021 7:02 AM

May 2018
I never knew violin practice could be so sexy :O
Mar 20, 2021 9:17 AM
Oct 2019
Ayyyy some Fushiguro backstory and development. Fushiguro really showed his potential by beating that high grade cursed spirit with a incomplete domain.

Itadori and Kugisaki are facing some weird guy who uses rotting powers with a face on his back.

We're approaching the end of JJK Season 1, Lets end it with a bang.

The Jujutsu Stroll was funny as usual, Itadori, Kugisaki and Gojo protect
Fushiguro-kyun at all costs.
Life is not daijoubu
Mar 20, 2021 9:19 AM

Apr 2020
Fushiguro's getting hit on! LOL
Mar 20, 2021 10:34 AM
Dec 2018
This ep was pretty nice. I liked it. Finally something that seemed worth the show for me uwu

I also like how they can bring humor even in a serious situation lol.
Mar 20, 2021 10:58 AM

Aug 2015
emraanash said:

It´s the same stuff as KnY, action and animation > Plot. I´ll even argue that JJK have worst plot and characters than KnY, which wasnt the best shonen around, but at least made you care about the three good characters the show have. Here I truly don´t care about any of the characters or their actions.

Also, the fact that everyone is pretty is a big deal in this show. Most people like a character just because how they look, and I guess it´s understandable when most of the cast have the personality of a cardboard.
Mar 20, 2021 11:13 AM

Nov 2020
Another awesome episode!
Mar 20, 2021 11:41 AM
Oct 2020
that Megumi episode was really appreciated. ^^
He was basically holding himself back and let it all loose now.

ma boy is such a talented sorcecer indeed.

So, next week is the last one !? :((( I feel so sad.
Mar 20, 2021 12:01 PM

Apr 2013
emraanash said:

>Izuku in favorite characters
>watched 10 episodes but comments in episode 23 thread
Lol
Pakumen- said:
emraanash said:

It´s the same stuff as KnY, action and animation > Plot. I´ll even argue that JJK have worst plot and characters than KnY, which wasnt the best shonen around, but at least made you care about the three good characters the show have. Here I truly don´t care about any of the characters or their actions.

Also, the fact that everyone is pretty is a big deal in this show. Most people like a character just because how they look, and I guess it´s understandable when most of the cast have the personality of a cardboard.
Zenitsu is one of the worst character ever created stop saying nonsense. JJK’s plot just takes time to develop this is barely an introduction to the story.
Mar 20, 2021 12:07 PM

Aug 2015
Sourire said:

Zenitsu is one of the worst character ever created stop saying nonsense. JJK’s plot just takes time to develop this is barely an introduction to the story.

Well, I do hate Zenitsu, but I wasn´t referring to him. Inosuke, Giyu and Rengoku have a lot more development and care than any of the characters of JJK so far. But even then, Zenitsu does have development, and the best fight/scene in the entire series, so it´s not nonsense.

I don´t care if it takes time or whatever, there has been 23 episodes and this thing doesn´t go anywhere. The plot is almost non-existent and there are way too many holes and inconsistencies. I can´t wait to (not) see what´s coming next, because it will definitively be the same. And don´t come at me with "B-But the Shibuya arc!" it´s just an edge-fest.

Kimetsu is extremely mediocre, but JJK is worse, and even less original.
Mar 20, 2021 12:56 PM

Sep 2011
emraanash said:

You do realize KnY only got hype because it had some above average action scenes right? Like Tanjiro is the only relatable character in KnY. Everyone else comes off as a super wacky one note joke.
Mar 20, 2021 1:53 PM

Dec 2020
Pakumen- said:

Well, I do hate Zenitsu, but I wasn´t referring to him. Inosuke, Giyu and Rengoku have a lot more development and care than any of the characters of JJK so far. But even then, Zenitsu does have development, and the best fight/scene in the entire series, so it´s not nonsense.

I don´t care if it takes time or whatever, there has been 23 episodes and this thing doesn´t go anywhere. The plot is almost non-existent and there are way too many holes and inconsistencies. I can´t wait to (not) see what´s coming next, because it will definitively be the same. And don´t come at me with "B-But the Shibuya arc!" it´s just an edge-fest.

Kimetsu is extremely mediocre, but JJK is worse, and even less original.

Oh so you've read the manga?
What are the plot holes or inconsistencies?
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

646 by OutPieNova »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

303 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 4:24 AM

» Jjk fans just CANNOT help themselves from spoiling everything ( 1 2 )

LillyTheHoover - Jan 4

72 by cerise_serris »»
May 30, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2020

277 by lorenz07 »»
May 28, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

228 by Agathusian »»
May 27, 6:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.