Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 18, 2021 5:39 PM

Dec 2008
They are really, really, REALLY laying on thick the Lambdadelta=Satoko vibes with the birdcage and having Satoko talk about being certain to win. Which I really don't like. I like both characters, but if they are one, it negatively affects both. Lambdadelta seemed to have a history before Bernkastel, which she still might based on "Eua's" previous implications, but then Satoko's character basically gets absorbed by Lambdadelta. Kinda sucks tbh, and I wonder if it's what R07 was going for the whole time. Guess we'll have to see how they pull it off.

The episode itself pretty much just confirms what many suspected already. And then Satoko at the end talks about basically how nothing is real until later, adding to my suspicions of a Ken Ichijouji-like redemption if she even gets one.

I'm still waiting for the cliffhanger from episode 17 to continue. I was looking forward to a conclusion, if not now after the rumored 30 episode run. :( Time to wait.
Mar 18, 2021 5:43 PM

May 2014
This is honestly one of the worst anime I've ever seen. I know for some that sounds dramatic, even people who dislike Gou might disagree with me there, but I've seen a lot of anime in my time and yeah, this one is easily the worst. If Ryukishi's goal was to give us an experience akin to having our nails ripped out, then he succeed. I don't expect Sotsu to redeem Gou in any way. The original series honestly didn't even need Kai to stand strong on it's own. I can only pray Sotsu will be shorter, but knowing my luck we'll be in for another 24 episodes. If Sotsu turns out to be good, then great, but I think I have every right to be a little pessimistic after Gou. Really wish there wasn't going to be another season. I think anyone who feels how I do really doesn't want to watch anymore, but as Higurashi fans we're kind of obligated to consume all media related to it lol.

I've seen lots of teenagers and even older fans enjoying Gou, so that's great for them. I just really think it shows that different people valued different things from this franchise. I have to admit I have an extremely hard time understanding how someone who appreciated the original anime series or the VN could enjoy Gou. It's so bizarre but it really feels like Gou is aiming for a younger audience for some reason. Just the feeling I get when watching it, a bit of an Elfen Lied trashy kind of vibe. No hate on Elfen Lied btw, I like that show well enough lol.

As for the episode itself, a lot of people have mirrored my feelings already. Just lots of dumb stuff going on. On a side note Okonogi my man, you looked uglier than ever this episode! A below angle is not a good look. Also Nomura has purple nails and Eua has purple hair! Mystery solved! Satoko spamming her snappy fingers and repeating the word certain twice at the end! Just in case we didn't get it the first time. I didn't like how Takano's grandpa looked in Gou, he looked better in Kai for sure.

I don't really write reviews but I might consider writing one for Gou, so I guess I'll save my paragraphs of thoughts for that. I stand by the fact I wanted to like this anime more than anyone and really gave it a chance. Every week I was waiting for a twist that would say "Don't worry guys, this is why it's been so crap the whole time! Now let's get to the good stuff!" But that twist never came and it just got worse and worse beyond what I could've imagined. There were a few bright spots here and there, but to say they were few and far between is an understatement.

I'm the type of fan who thought I'd eat anything up with Higurashi in the title. I liked Kira and Outbreak for goodness sake! But watching Gou made me realize I actually have standards. Congratulations FLCL progressive. You won't be lonely being the only 1/10 on my list anymore.

I'll do my best not to let Gou ruin the original series. For me, Kai is where this story ends. It was written almost 20 years ago at this point. As for as i'm concerned, the story of Higurashi is over and this is all extra fluff I can ignore at my leisure.

FancyjasperMar 18, 2021 5:48 PM
Mar 18, 2021 5:47 PM

Oct 2014
Well, it's over. I don't have much more to say what hasn't been said before..
Except that Passione had 2 seasons time to make decent looking cars and utterly failed... that limo looks disgusting. ._.

Would've rated this show a bit better without the painful first half. But guess that means it's only an uphill road from now on. I honestly don't believe Sotsu will be worse than this.

Also all those people we think that Satoko had to do millions of loops to finish that password xD
vegeta8639 said:
Oh okay, then it's just a load of shit that their security is so bad that a 9 year old can sneak in past the cameras and their trained military unit to steal the suitcase containing the super important drug to begin in. All this in broad daylight no less.
Well yes and no.
It's possible that the suitcase is something Takano's personal, so it isn't really protected like the basement for example. Atleast in OG Irie had no idea that the drug still existed.

What comes to cracking the code, that wouldn't normally happen. It probably completely locks itself with wrong input, hence the reason for the looping.
That or Satoko really is retard and had to do it "flawlessy with first try" like the earlier card game.
jaw201 said:
Rika was able to do the same exact thing. Hell, she was able to steal the vaccine from right under Irie's nose.
If you make this complaint, you have to make the same complain of the original. Which means that the criticism you are leveling is invalid if you claim that the original is better.
Well... She didn't.
Why would she need to steal vaccine from under Irie's nose?
As far as I remember, Rika is giving Satoko those shots 3 times a day.
She's just using Satoko's meds.
Intelligent gets through situations which wise avoids.
Mar 18, 2021 5:49 PM

Apr 2009
fancyjasper said:

I'll do my best not to let Gou ruin the original series. For me, Kai is where this story ends. It was written almost 20 years ago at this point. As for as i'm concerned, the story of Higurashi is over and this is all extra fluff I can ignore at my leisure.

Hey now, Saikoroshi was KINO epilogue. Which may have been retconned now though....

Mar 18, 2021 5:52 PM

Apr 2013
Higurashi Gou play in traffic, Ryukishi. Had you not wasted everyone's time with a rehashed first half of this season, you would've had all the time in the world to tell a story no matter how shit it was (there was literally no reason for "Onidamashi-hen" to exist if you ask me, possibly also "Watadamashi-hen" if it was literally just going to rehash "Watanagashi-hen" until the end). You also should've fought harder to ensure getting a director with actual experience in thriller, because it's quite possible he fucked up its execution and made it more of a pain than you would've liked. Maybe.

Watch Sotsu be half the length of Gou, I'm calling it now.
Mar 18, 2021 5:55 PM

Dec 2014
So it's over for now and we're getting a new season later. Maybe by some grace I'll find some time to read the Higurashi VN to understand the complete story.

Not sure how they ever gonna redeem Satoko as a character for me, but let's see.

Personally, I liked OG and Kai way more than Gou. It's been a long time since I saw them, maybe a decade but from what I remember the story was handled a lot better than Gou. To me Gou feels like a needless extension to the original and it feels like they took far too many liberties without any particular consideration for the characters and story elements, all so they could make a new high stakes story or something. It's interesting to me because I have similar issues with all the new age sequels to older classics. (Yasahime and Boruto come to mind)

I will say that the first half which ostensibly seemed like a fast recap when in truth being a new fragment that Satoko is manipulating was a nice touch, but I think I would've preferred if they started from the second half to give us a better picture of what was going on. I don't really know what to expect from the next season, maybe it can amount to something decent but with how they changed Satoko's character, I'm not really sure what they can do.

6/10

May 2014
Jin_uzuki said:
fancyjasper said:

Hey now, Saikoroshi was KINO epilogue. Which may have been retconned now though....

Oh yeah, how could I forget that! Whenever I think of the ending to Higurashi I always think of Matsuribayashi. I think it just left more of an impact. But yeah, Saikoroshi is really great too. I've only seen the arc adapted in Rei, I should read it sometime.

Oct 2009
ssjokg said:
rafaelfserafim said:
Yeah, it would've been ridiculous if Takano was convinced by Satoko. It wasn't something great, but the note was something "ok" to me. "Considering each person inhales 5 clockwork spiders in their sleep each year, it shouldn't be so bad" god I love this quote, sorry lol.

I dont mind that she gave up "just for that". My problem again is the narrative.

Gou is basically taking everything Rika endured and accomplished and turns them to meaningless plot points.

Imagine if we got a Matsuridamashi where Rika prepares all of her friends, Hanyuu, Tomitake and Bloodhounds only for Takano to unceremoniously give up because of a note nobody knew existed.

Likewise the only reason Rika was tortured for so long is because Takano didnt read one letter that her grandpa hid in the one place she wouldnt look at.

Oh what bad luck. Everything is turned to a joke.

From what I can tell, this looks like a Lambda and Bern origin story. If I remember right from interviews or wherever, Bernkastel is different from Rika already. The "real" Rika has stayed inside the fragment in Matsuribayashi and living peacefully.

The idea behind the story is not bad, but the execution just wasn't done right. I'll check out the manga version when I have time to see if it's better.
Mar 18, 2021 5:57 PM

Dec 2011
fancyjasper said:
I have to admit I have an extremely hard time understanding how someone who appreciated the original anime series or the VN could enjoy Gou.

Offering a bigger WTC perspective probably won't do it, so here's this. Someone just dropped it a few moments ago from the VN:
Mar 18, 2021 5:57 PM
Aug 2015
ssjokg said:

The loops being shorter isnt what we are discussing tho.

The problem is that the flashbacks weren't something attributed to Hanyuu. Akasaka remembered Rika and knew martial arts because of this and none of that was stated to be something Hanyuu caused intentionally or not.

It isnt about what would happen but what could happen. If for whatever reason Takono were to look through that album then that would be it but somehow in thousands of loops she didnt.

Lets see.
-Friendship being a toxic relationship.
-Power of bonds being changed to power of some omnipotent being.
-Rika's torture and effort being meaningless because the main villain was one photo album away from giving up.
-Rika's victory means she just ends up in a new loop.
-Rika's character in Gou is like that of Rika in the first arcs of OG, even tho the Rika we see in ep2 is post Matsuri Rika. That's the only way for this story to work.

I guess my assumption was just that Hanyuu's power directly being related to Rika's ability to remember stuff related to the bleed-over of other people's ability to remember stuff.

As for the other OG stuff:
-It's a sequel and has a new/different themes. I don't think this undermines the OG theme of "trusting your friends," but more adds on the message that having friends can mean parting ways when what's best for both of you requires it, which Rika fails at ("I want both") and Satoko clearly mega fails at.

-Takano having her memories restored from the shards where she lost and realizes she f'd up causes her to want to give up. Without OG arc happening, this can't happen, so OG arc is not undermined.

-Rika escaped from one problem and now has to face another. How does that undermine the OG story? It's not like nothing happened that caused the new loop to happen, and it was explicitly stuff that followed the OG story that caused this new story to happen, so I'm missing where arriving in a new loop many years later undermines her prior success.

-How is it required that Rika isn't Matsuri Rika? She tries to and fails to intervene with the events in every arc because they're no longer following the rules that she's understood for the past 100 years and are being designed explicitly by Satoko to destroy her mentally.
Mar 18, 2021 5:58 PM

Sep 2017
wow what a good cliffhanger to leave off of to get excited for the next season
it was interesting to see takano's perspective on things this episode.
Im still annoyed on how Satoko is acting, i know she just wants to live in a world with Rika but its too selfish and should let Rika do what she wants instead of going through loops to finally get what she wants, but its apparent she will do whatever it takes to get to that goal.
anyways it was a good episode and im excited for the next season!

Mar 18, 2021 6:01 PM

Nov 2017
Season inale and sequel annmounced as expected, guess ill hold out judgemente for sotsu, gou might not be as good as the original but im actually happy that the WTC franchieses get the spotlight again after so many years
Nipah~*
Mar 18, 2021 6:04 PM

Jun 2017
First half was kind of a dumpster fire but I more or less liked the second part. Hopefully the sequel won't waste half of itself on useless crap.

The ending for now was kinda anti-climatic though.
Mar 18, 2021 6:08 PM

May 2014
CMYK said:
fancyjasper said:
I have to admit I have an extremely hard time understanding how someone who appreciated the original anime series or the VN could enjoy Gou.

Offering a bigger WTC perspective probably won't do it, so here's this. Someone just dropped it a few moments ago from the VN:

I know about that, but it doesn't make Gou any better for me sadly. Takano has Tomitake anyways, she'll be fine haha. Everyone is all smiley and happy at the end as thought they've accepted Takano. She wasn't defeated, she was forgiven for what she'd done by the person she loved. That being Tomitake. Seems like a happy ending for her to me, although I suppose that's subjective.

I have a feeling the Sotsu Gou stuff was all done in retrospect too when the anime studios wanted him to make more Higurashi. It's a good way to make it seem like he had this in mind from the start. I could be overly cynical of course.
FancyjasperMar 18, 2021 6:17 PM
Mar 18, 2021 6:10 PM

Aug 2009
Bantarific said:
ssjokg said:

The loops being shorter isnt what we are discussing tho.

The problem is that the flashbacks weren't something attributed to Hanyuu. Akasaka remembered Rika and knew martial arts because of this and none of that was stated to be something Hanyuu caused intentionally or not.

It isnt about what would happen but what could happen. If for whatever reason Takono were to look through that album then that would be it but somehow in thousands of loops she didnt.

Lets see.
-Rika's torture and effort being meaningless because the main villain was one photo album away from giving up.
-Rika's character in Gou is like that of Rika in the first arcs of OG, even tho the Rika we see in ep2 is post Matsuri Rika. That's the only way for this story to work.

I guess my assumption was just that Hanyuu's power directly being related to Rika's ability to remember stuff related to the bleed-over of other people's ability to remember stuff.

As for the other OG stuff:
-It's a sequel and has a new/different themes. I don't think this undermines the OG theme of "trusting your friends," but more adds on the message that having friends can mean parting ways when what's best for both of you requires it, which Rika fails at ("I want both") and Satoko clearly mega fails at.

-Takano having her memories restored from the shards where she lost and realizes she f'd up causes her to want to give up. Without OG arc happening, this can't happen, so OG arc is not undermined.

-Rika escaped from one problem and now has to face another. How does that undermine the OG story? It's not like nothing happened that caused the new loop to happen, and it was explicitly stuff that followed the OG story that caused this new story to happen, so I'm missing where arriving in a new loop many years later undermines her prior success.

-How is it required that Rika isn't Matsuri Rika? She tries to and fails to intervene with the events in every arc because they're no longer following the rules that she's understood for the past 100 years and are being designed explicitly by Satoko to destroy her mentally.

As far as themes go I guess we are looking at it differently so lets leave it at that.

-Takano had doubts in the OG that could still lead her to giving up.
It isnt even memories of other shards that make her rethink, it is Nomura mentioning Dr Takano that made her look at the album.

-So basically Rika will get trapped every time she makes a mistake? What is the point of fighting fate if loops is what's waiting for her anyway?

-Matsuri Rika took action early and talked and conspired with everyone she knew she could trust.
Gou Rika waits till someone starts to go mad to give small advice and gives headpats to important people that she knows will die in a few hours.
Why didn't she talk with Tomitake? Why was she letting events that lead to Keichi being paranoid happen in the first place?
Why didn't she stop Shion and Keichi from entering the shed.
Why didn't she prepare against the possible return of Teppei?
Why didn't she investigate Takano further?
Yes the rules are broken but she didn't even fight against the common elements.
ssjokgMar 18, 2021 9:31 PM
Mar 18, 2021 6:15 PM

Apr 2009
CMYK said:
fancyjasper said:

No, he did not foreshadow Gou 18 years ago. Not everything he said 20 years ago was a two decade long foreshadowing for characters that didn't even exist when he wrote Higurashi.

Literally most of this thing "theories".

Mar 18, 2021 6:15 PM

Jan 2013
Hulio said:

vegeta8639 said:
Oh okay, then it's just a load of shit that their security is so bad that a 9 year old can sneak in past the cameras and their trained military unit to steal the suitcase containing the super important drug to begin in. All this in broad daylight no less.
Well yes and no.
It's possible that the suitcase is something Takano's personal, so it isn't really protected like the basement for example. Atleast in OG Irie had no idea that the drug still existed.

What comes to cracking the code, that wouldn't normally happen. It probably completely locks itself with wrong input, hence the reason for the looping.
That or Satoko really is retard and had to do it "flawlessy with first try" like the earlier card game.

In other words, more and more plot convenience stacked on top of each other. Takano just happened to leave the drug that Satoko wanted in an insecure location where a 9 year old could sneak in without any sort of keys/tools and she used EXACTLY the type of suitcase that could be exploited by Satoko's specific time looping power. Any simple lock or normal system where you input the whole combination and Satoko would be stuck but she uses this exact system (which I've never seen before in my life) that Satoko can get into.

As for thinking about what you said from a plot perspective, Takono controls the clinic and the mountain dogs, not Irie. The guy didn't even have a method to contact Tokyo so I'm 100% certain there's loads of shit in that clinic that he doesn't know about or doesn't have access to. Keeping it in an insecure location to hide it from Irie makes no sense. You'd be better off putting it next to the weapons and radio equipment since Irie probably never even gets close to those.
Or in this case, literally behind any locked door would have been better.
Mar 18, 2021 6:21 PM

Dec 2008
Jin_uzuki said:
fancyjasper said:

Saikoroshi true end. :(

Really there's other inconsistencies too, like Rika wanting to leave Hinamizawa that badly.

I know it's manga-only but that was always the impression I got that Rika had of Hinamizawa. Of course her feelings could change over time and with things like Mion leaving and having fun, but I don't feel like the shift was shown in this series. I felt we were supposed to know Rika always very badly wanted out of not just the time loop but Hinamizawa itself, and I didn't.

I'm willing to overlook small inconsistencies, but if Gou/Sotsu's not compliant with so much I'd personally consider it an AU sidetrip rather than steamrolling and overwriting other canon.

I'll see how I feel after the next series is done, hopefully it's a conclusion and there won't be third, heh.
Mar 18, 2021 6:28 PM
Aug 2015
vegeta8639 said:
Hulio said:

Well yes and no.

In other words, more and more plot convenience stacked on top of each other. Takano just happened to leave the drug that Satoko wanted in an insecure location where a 9 year old could sneak in without any sort of keys/tools and she used EXACTLY the type of suitcase that could be exploited by Satoko's specific time looping power. Any simple lock or normal system where you input the whole combination and Satoko would be stuck but she uses this exact system (which I've never seen before in my life) that Satoko can get into.

As for thinking about what you said from a plot perspective, Takono controls the clinic and the mountain dogs, not Irie. The guy didn't even have a method to contact Tokyo so I'm 100% certain there's loads of shit in that clinic that he doesn't know about or doesn't have access to. Keeping it in an insecure location to hide it from Irie makes no sense. You'd be better off putting it next to the weapons and radio equipment since Irie probably never even gets close to those.
Or in this case, literally behind any locked door would have been better.

You say plot convenience but seems more just like plot expedience to me. Yeah, they could've shown Satoko doing a Mission Impossible sequence of memorizing guard routines and stealing fingerprints off coffee cups or whatever, but they chose to cut to the chase. Most any defense strategy devisable would be crackable with perfect information and infinite attempts, and the Irie clinic is well-guarded but not impregnable, so Satoko got through it *shrug*
Mar 18, 2021 6:31 PM

May 2014
@prepare4trouble

Reminded me how much I really adore Kokoroiyashi-hen. Has some of the cutest and funniest scenes in Higurashi. When Gou was first announced I was hoping it'd be another little OVA series that adapted that manga or maybe even some of the other Higurashi arcs that haven't been adapted. Looking at you Beyond Midnight.

Her little wave gets me every time XD
Mar 18, 2021 6:40 PM
Jan 2020
fancyjasper said:
This is honestly one of the worst anime I've ever seen. I know for some that sounds dramatic, even people who dislike Gou might disagree with me there, but I've seen a lot of anime in my time and yeah, this one is easily the worst. If Ryukishi's goal was to give us an experience akin to having our nails ripped out, then he succeed. I don't expect Sotsu to redeem Gou in any way. The original series honestly didn't even need Kai to stand strong on it's own. I can only pray Sotsu will be shorter, but knowing my luck we'll be in for another 24 episodes. If Sotsu turns out to be good, then great, but I think I have every right to be a little pessimistic after Gou. Really wish there wasn't going to be another season. I think anyone who feels how I do really doesn't want to watch anymore, but as Higurashi fans we're kind of obligated to consume all media related to it lol.

I've seen lots of teenagers and even older fans enjoying Gou, so that's great for them. I just really think it shows that different people valued different things from this franchise. I have to admit I have an extremely hard time understanding how someone who appreciated the original anime series or the VN could enjoy Gou. It's so bizarre but it really feels like Gou is aiming for a younger audience for some reason. Just the feeling I get when watching it, a bit of an Elfen Lied trashy kind of vibe. No hate on Elfen Lied btw, I like that show well enough lol.

As for the episode itself, a lot of people have mirrored my feelings already. Just lots of dumb stuff going on. On a side note Okonogi my man, you looked uglier than ever this episode! A below angle is not a good look. Also Nomura has purple nails and Eua has purple hair! Mystery solved! Satoko spamming her snappy fingers and repeating the word certain twice at the end! Just in case we didn't get it the first time. I didn't like how Takano's grandpa looked in Gou, he looked better in Kai for sure.

I don't really write reviews but I might consider writing one for Gou, so I guess I'll save my paragraphs of thoughts for that. I stand by the fact I wanted to like this anime more than anyone and really gave it a chance. Every week I was waiting for a twist that would say "Don't worry guys, this is why it's been so crap the whole time! Now let's get to the good stuff!" But that twist never came and it just got worse and worse beyond what I could've imagined. There were a few bright spots here and there, but to say they were few and far between is an understatement.

I'm the type of fan who thought I'd eat anything up with Higurashi in the title. I liked Kira and Outbreak for goodness sake! But watching Gou made me realize I actually have standards. Congratulations FLCL progressive. You won't be lonely being the only 1/10 on my list anymore.

This sums up the entire situation perfectly. I could get past the terrible violence animation, something the original handled much better, but sitting through nearly 16 episode of dreck to finally get to something new and having it be silly nonsense was the final straw. The sidelining of all the popular characters only made it more bitter.
Mar 18, 2021 6:54 PM
Aug 2015
ssjokg said:

As far as themes go I guess we are looking at it differently so lets leave it at that.

It isnt even memories of other shards that make her rethink, it is Nomura mentioning Dr Takano that made her look at the album.

-So basically Rika will get trapped every time ahe makes a mistake? What is the point of following fighting fate if loops is what's waiting for her anyway?

-Matsuri Rika took action early and talked and conspired with everyone she knew she could trust.
Gou Rika waits till someone starts to go mad to give small advice and gives headpats to important people that she knows will die in a few hours.
Why didn't she talk with Tomitake? Why was she letting events that lead to Keichi being paranoid happen in the first place?

-Takano opens the safe right after awakening visibly shaken from a shard flashback in which she sees her Grandfather's research getting trampled again as a result of her actions and failure, and then the phone-call compounds that. Just one or the likely wouldn't have caused her to look at the scrapbook, and since she's never given up before, it's almost a certainty that the phonecall alone wouldn't do it.

-You're acting like the looping trap is some kind of arbitrary plot device being used without cause. Hanyuu was using it to save Rika, Satoko put her back in loop to break her spirit.

-Gou Rika doesn't know who she can trust anymore as she is shown to be betrayed by everybody even people she has never been betrayed by.

-Rika is successful in protecting Keiichi from paranoia in arc 1, but we know now that Satoko injected Rena. Asking why she didn't "do more" when she was successful in preventing the tragedy she was trying to prevent seems odd.

-Talking with Tomitake alone is pointless since he usually doesn't believe her and all he would do is keep an eye on Takano which doesn't do anything in this series of arcs.

-Why would she stop them from entering the shed when the tragedy was caused by the doll which she did prevent?

-She knows how to defeat Teppei consistently with the help of the club, what could she do pre-emptively? Not let Satoko go anywhere alone ever in any arc on the possibility that Teppei might come back?

-She very well may have, but what would she have learned? Takano seems to pretty much do everything the same and then dips and shuts down the clinic at some point, which would free her of suspicion but doesn't really help Rika prevent the tragedies.

I don't really see what she could do differently that would make it better? If this were OG world, she would've prevented all the tragedies. She prevented Keiichi going crazy, she got Mion the doll, and Satoko got rescued from Teppei. You want her to investigate Takano more but what would that show? She already knows her whole plan and all she would learn is Takano isn't responsible which she already knows since other things are going on that break the rules.
Mar 18, 2021 7:16 PM

Jan 2013
Bantarific said:

You say plot convenience but seems more just like plot expedience to me. Yeah, they could've shown Satoko doing a Mission Impossible sequence of memorizing guard routines and stealing fingerprints off coffee cups or whatever, but they chose to cut to the chase. Most any defense strategy devisable would be crackable with perfect information and infinite attempts, and the Irie clinic is well-guarded but not impregnable, so Satoko got through it *shrug*

So the plot needs Satoko to have the H173 so she just gets it. Doesn't matter how or why or if it makes sense in the existing world that's been built. That was my whole point. That's not good writing.
This season keeps doing it over and over again. Satoko needs a gun to have any chance of overpowering the other club members so she just has one even though Rika made a huge deal about there being no way for a little girl to stand up to Oishi with his gun.

Plot needs Satoko to have time looping powers so she just walks into a shrine and gets them. Plot needs Satoko to retain her memories while Rika loses hers (of the final few hours at least) so that's just how the new power works. Plot needs Satoko to know about all of the other world lines so she can just view all the other worldlines from an audience perspective even though Rika could never learn information she hadn't witnessed herself. Why is she able to do this? IDK it's Featherine's power or something, who cares. Just turn your brain off and watch.
This is a terrible way to write a story.

Mar 18, 2021 7:26 PM
Dec 2007
I liked it but I think i missed something. What happened to Takano to make her give up on her plans? I assume it was because she decided to read the photo album but what made her read it this time instead of any other time?
Mar 18, 2021 7:51 PM

Oct 2010
clint87 said:
I liked it but I think i missed something. What happened to Takano to make her give up on her plans? I assume it was because she decided to read the photo album but what made her read it this time instead of any other time?

She had dreams of her failure in other worlds which weakened her will before that.

ssjokg said:

Why wasnt she and others affected by the loops when Rika was the only looper? Why was Keichi treated as special in the OG?

Because Eua's ability is stronger than Hanyuu's and Satoko is abusing her looping power much more than Rika. Also, other characters did have glimpses of other worlds, like Rena remembering Tsumihoroboshi during Minagoroshi.

fancyjasper said:
CMYK said:

I know about that, but it doesn't make Gou any better for me sadly. Takano has Tomitake anyways, she'll be fine haha. Everyone is all smiley and happy at the end as thought they've accepted Takano. She wasn't defeated, she was forgiven for what she'd done by the person she loved. That being Tomitake. Seems like a happy ending for her to me, although I suppose that's subjective.

I have a feeling the Sotsu Gou stuff was all done in retrospect too when the anime studios wanted him to make more Higurashi. It's a good way to make it seem like he had this in mind from the start. I could be overly cynical of course.

A lot of it feels like ideas that he had been throwing around for a while but had no story to put them in. Rika disliking Hinamizawa due to being stuck there in her 100 years of loops and wanting to move away from it was never mentioned in her monologues in the VN, but Bernkastel in Umineko is portrayed as someone who wanted to leave her past behind due to the traumatic events there. (The first episode of Umineko was published one year after Higurashi ended, so there wasn't even such a big break between them).

Lambdadelta was associated with Satoko in some Umineko content he put out in 2010 (the last few main Umineko episodes which featured Bern talking about how Lambda in the past had fallen for a pie puzzle, which was actually used on Satoko in Higurashi, and also Lambda being into preparing traps around a forest in a side-story) although everything else established about her backstory and past with Bernkastel basically made any direct connection impossible at that point... but now we have Gou's events which make most references to their past suddenly fit, aside from a couple right now.

The Onigari-no-Ryuou was first mentioned in the final Matsuri TIPS, alongside the demon god's "horn" being broken, but none of that was relevant to Higurashi. Umineko did bring up the broken horn as a relevant plot point regarding Featherine's weakness though, and now we're seeing the "broken horn" being brought back as relevant plot point in Higurashi Gou, with Eua contrasting her abilities with Hanyuu's because her horn isn't broken.
NeonDZMar 18, 2021 8:21 PM
Mar 18, 2021 8:01 PM

Jul 2017
Fucking Satoko is god now xd she controls the tragedy in her hands and she basically manipulates everything according to her own will, dude i sure wasn't expecting her character to be developed like this and to have all these interesting plot twists regarding her during Gou, i'm really glad Ryushiki gave her this much importance, but the most amazing thing about all this is, Sotsu will give us the answers we all looking for. I definitely can see a pattern here, just like how the very 1st season of Higurashi was a total mindfuck, the 2nd one made all your neurons go back to its respective place. So this season, we also got the mindfucking, with the super engaging story like always, and left us with several questions up in the air, Sotsu WILL BE the answer to all those questions.

I also wanted to point out something else. The relevance given to some characters that before were just total pieces of shit, and now are being given some sort of redemption for themselves, and i am referring to Teppei here, that was absolutely fantastic to see, a character i really hated and after watching this season, i just can't judge him anymore xd

Overall, i see this season as a Rika vs Satoko showdown, where Satoko definitely has the upper hand now, with all the world fragments in the palm of her hand, im definitely intrigued to see how the story will turn out to be in Sotsu, let the waiting games begin!

1st season 9/10, 2nd season 10/10, 3rd one i'll give an 8/10 (the 2nd half put the 1st one in the pocket in my personal opinion, but i'm still loving this show with all my heart)
Mar 18, 2021 8:24 PM
Jul 2018
this wasn't a good anime but i'm okay with that if sotsu can build off this to make it something worth watching

hopefully they can improve their execution next time
Mar 18, 2021 8:36 PM

Feb 2020
This was alright from start to finish. It was a bit disastrous in the first half, but it definitely picked up the quality the last 6-8 episodes. Sadly there wasn't much exposure for the main group, and it was typically a Satoko vs. Rika battle going on.

Passione managed to do okay as well with the backdrop and colour schemes, but sometimes it was too 'comedic' for my tastes. Not much soundtracks that I can remember from this, but both opening and ending sequences portray the themes well.

And like usual, WTC stories often reach its height in the 'answer arcs,' so I guess I could say I am looking forward to Sotsu.

6/10 for me.
Mar 18, 2021 8:40 PM

Jan 2020
I felt a bit underwhelmed by it ngl. I wish they just cut the whole recap parts since they felt like a big waste of time. It was cool seeing more of Takano but it was strange for a season finale for the most part. I had many ups and downs with Gou but it was fun talking in forums every week for the last 24+ weeks.

I'll be looking forward to Sotsu in july.

Mar 18, 2021 8:44 PM

Jul 2013
This final episode encapsulated my feeling of Gou as a whole. Half the episode was a boring rehash of old scenes with some twists that made it 10x worse than before, and the other half was Satoko being a dumb evil yandere who had a cheat code handed to her on silver plate.

Edit: Actually, one thing this episode didn't have: an over the top gore that went way past uncanny into the realm of comedy.

At least it's over so I can forget about Gou's existence and pretend Higurashi ended 10+ years ago.

And now I'm gonna be the asshole whose opinion is invalid because I have no plan whatsoever to watch the "answer arc".
JustMonakaMar 18, 2021 11:06 PM
Mar 18, 2021 9:20 PM

Sep 2020
first of i have seen is multiple post of previous episodes this "kakera" i never saw it in the mentioned in the manga of Umineko or anime, also didn't watched mentioned in Higrashi either.

Second where does this comes from and what is it?
Shiki is the best anime and unique with his style design, you can't change my mind from it
Mar 18, 2021 9:44 PM
Dec 2012
Even with more coming down the line, this episode just feels like a random note to end on.

I forgot how hot Takano looks with her nice and tight nurse's uniform on though, so that's something at least.
RaxivaceMar 19, 2021 1:11 PM
Mar 18, 2021 9:45 PM

Aug 2009
Bantarific said:
ssjokg said:

-So basically Rika will get trapped every time ahe makes a mistake? What is the point of following fighting fate if loops is what's waiting for her anyway?

-Takano opens the safe right after awakening visibly shaken from a shard flashback in which she sees her Grandfather's research getting trampled again as a result of her actions and failure, and then the phone-call compounds that. Just one or the likely wouldn't have caused her to look at the scrapbook, and since she's never given up before, it's almost a certainty that the phonecall alone wouldn't do it.

-You're acting like the looping trap is some kind of arbitrary plot device being used without cause. Hanyuu was using it to save Rika, Satoko put her back in loop to break her spirit.

-Gou Rika doesn't know who she can trust anymore as she is shown to be betrayed by everybody even people she has never been betrayed by.

-Rika is successful in protecting Keiichi from paranoia in arc 1, but we know now that Satoko injected Rena. Asking why she didn't "do more" when she was successful in preventing the tragedy she was trying to prevent seems odd.

-Talking with Tomitake alone is pointless since he usually doesn't believe her and all he would do is keep an eye on Takano which doesn't do anything in this series of arcs.

-Why would she stop them from entering the shed when the tragedy was caused by the doll which she did prevent?

-She knows how to defeat Teppei consistently with the help of the club, what could she do pre-emptively? Not let Satoko go anywhere alone ever in any arc on the possibility that Teppei might come back?

-She very well may have, but what would she have learned? Takano seems to pretty much do everything the same and then dips and shuts down the clinic at some point, which would free her of suspicion but doesn't really help Rika prevent the tragedies.

I don't really see what she could do differently that would make it better? If this were OG world, she would've prevented all the tragedies. She prevented Keiichi going crazy, she got Mion the doll, and Satoko got rescued from Teppei. You want her to investigate Takano more but what would that show? She already knows her whole plan and all she would learn is Takano isn't responsible which she already knows since other things are going on that break the rules.

-One bad dream isnt an excuse for someone as strong as Takano to get afraid. She is the bad bitch that looked god in the eye and told her she would bring her down.

-Doesnt matter how or why it happened. It makes the battle against fate meaningless if Rika has to fight someone else every few years after a victory.

-Except that she thought that the same rules apply.She thought everything was the same until Nekodamashi.There is no excuse for the first arcs.In fact, she did more after knowing that shit is different.

-Eh, saving Keichi doesnt solve any other problem. It doesnt save Tomitake, it doesnt stop Takano, it doesnt save herself. Likewise making him give the doll to Mion doesnt solve anything either. Also, she very clearly failed since Keichi was still paranoid even after letting Rena in.

-So why did it work in Matsuri? What logic is this? We have seen Rika win against Takano by just doing this. Why not TRY?Why let the guy that brings in SPECIAL FORCES to fight the Yamainu to die just like that?

-No she doesnt.She doesnt remember Minagoroshi. If she did then the protest would be smooth sailing.

-So do nothing is better?

I want her to do something meaningful instead of being ultra passive.

NeonDZ said:
clint87 said:

She had dreams of her failure in other worlds which weakened her will before that.

ssjokg said:

Why wasnt she and others affected by the loops when Rika was the only looper? Why was Keichi treated as special in the OG?

Because Eua's ability is stronger than Hanyuu's and Satoko is abusing her looping power much more than Rika. Also, other characters did have glimpses of other worlds, like Rena remembering Tsumihoroboshi during Minagoroshi.

No indication that it was Hanyuu's power that made them remember. Making up new powers and plot devices AFTER nearly 20 years is some major bullshit.
Mar 18, 2021 9:53 PM
Feb 2021
I love Higurashi Gou, but not so much for this episode. Although Takano's scenes are all enjoyable, other than that are a bunch of confirmation that people have already predicted.

They (I think the director) said that episode 23 and 24 would give a new light about Satoko so I was waiting, but there's nothing new. The ending felt like the repetition and extension of episode 22 ending. Her assuming the other fragments as dreams and/or games are predictable. As I try to get deeper into both Rika's and Satoko's mind when discussing their characters, I've come up to a possibility that Satoko thought these all as games, because that would explain why she could kill everyone coldly.

I always say that this is a story about growing up and change, but I would be quite disappointed if I have to wait 20+ more episodes until we get that message. The OG's final arc has new development (Keiichi getting memory), some action, and a good friendship message. Although the conflict is still there, we had a pretty good wrap up and a clear message about that whole season.

But Satokowashi lacks that new development and a clear message about this whole season. I liked the previous Teppei's episode, but after watching 24, Teppei's story didn't really connect to anything except that people will remember things and they will get in Satoko's way. What's the point of dedicating one full episode for Teppei when we only got half episode for Takano?

Personally, I think they could and should have cut some things and put one little scene where, for example, Keiichi or Rena remembered something about Satoko or said/did something to Satoko, implying that someone in the club knew what Satoko did in the other fragments to them. That would have brought the whole people remembering things in other fragments into a new plot development, not just some explanation like what we got for Teppei and Takano.
Mar 18, 2021 10:02 PM

Aug 2020
satoko is starting to lose it more and more
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 18, 2021 10:26 PM
Dec 2018
I didn't like Satoko actions here She's has no right to dictate Rika's future.
6/10 still entertaining to watch.
Mar 19, 2021 1:09 AM

Oct 2014
Other than reminding the viewers of how much better Takano is as a villain, this episode felt weird as the season finale. It's just... there and barely did anything. Then again, Teppei in the previous episode should be a sign that it would end abruptly. Anyway, that album-ex-machina shouldn't exist in the first place. It was such a plot convenience I couldn't believe it actually happened. But hey, this Gou after all so I should be expecting it...

Oh, and I guess there's also Satoko absolutely not giving a fuck about the world and the people she "destroyed" because they aren't real. Yeah, sure bitch. If she ain't dying at the end, I call bullshit. I guess I have to wait for Sotsu for that unless I forgot that Gou existed in a few days, which is not a stretch when I think about it.
Mar 19, 2021 1:46 AM

May 2020
fancyjasper said:
Jin_uzuki said:

Oh yeah, how could I forget that! Whenever I think of the ending to Higurashi I always think of Matsuribayashi. I think it just left more of an impact. But yeah, Saikoroshi is really great too. I've only seen the arc adapted in Rei, I should read it sometime.

Miotsukushi is the best arc imo. Have you read it?
The translation both versions are out now.
https://github.com/07th-mod/higurashi-console-arcs
Mar 19, 2021 1:58 AM

May 2020
Lets just appreciate that the Onigari no ryuu is an awesome sword.
Kill demons and 5th dimensional beings.
Travel through space and time.
Kill Loopers.

Eua will probably get stabbed with it at somepoint too.
Mar 19, 2021 2:24 AM

Dec 2015
Bantarific said:

Gou Rika thought she knew the rules and that the same rules still apply, she said that in ep2.
In Matsuribayashi she talks to Irie/Tomitake/Ooishi way before the festival, then she talks to her friends about it, if she thought the same rules still exist why would she do nothing until someone starts to get paranoid and/or try to stop the paranoia, the first thing she should've tried was the same things that she did in Matsuri but then she realizes that the rules have changed(and a lot of people (me included) thought that we'll see that in the 2nd-cour, but then we discovers that she did nothing, because.... reasons), until Nekodamashi she didn't know anything about the change that happened to Takano when that should've been her top priority in the first 3 loops when she thought the same rules exist.

She then tells K1 yOu sHoUldn'T havE enTereD iT, if she didn't want him to she should've done something (also the doll isn't what caused Meakashi/Watanagashi, Rika is just stupid).
Mar 19, 2021 2:26 AM

Nov 2013
Is it not enough that they ruined Satoko as a character?

Just when I thought this torture would end, they announce a fkn sequel season to it.
I’m still a massive of Higurashi so I’ll surely watch Sotsu, but the way they handled Satoko’s character development in Gou was so incredibly lacklustre.

It still seems ludicrous how Satoko could watch the endless cycle of Rika’s 100 years of tragedy and still come to the idiotic conclusion that the best plan of action is for Rika to suffer even more until they end up together in the end.

I honestly have no idea who Lambdadelta is, being only an anime-only, but I really hope she’s controlling Satoko. Not that it saves the horrible plot, but it at least makes the absurd personality changes for Satoko somewhat acceptable.

Overall, definitely the weakest adaptation of Higurashi, but some episodes were at least entertaining (ie. Ep 14 and 16).

Hopefully Sotsu can save their franchise and its characters (especially Satoko), because Gou definitely felt like a step in the wrong direction.

Rating around a low 5.
Mar 19, 2021 2:36 AM

Dec 2015
ssjokg said:

Lets see.

I agree with some of your points (specifically Rika's character in the first arcs and Satoko's character) but the point about the OG's friendship message being destroyed is weird tbh, it's still kinda that here.
In the OG the first loops/tragedies happen because one them starts doubting the others and/or miscommunication and things like that, here the loops happen because Satoko started doubting Rika and doesn't talk to her about her problems and blah blah (yeah i know it's very weird after Minagoroshi that Satoko should have some memories of, like other characters in Matsuribayashi).
So anyway i think it's mirroring what happened in the OG question arcs, then in answer arcs/Sotsu they will get to talk and understand each other in the end or some shit, and be super duper friends again.

Takano's change isn't that bad too tbh, Matsuribayashi happened only once at the end of Rika's journey so there was no chance of her having those flashbacks in Rika's 100 years (and Eua implied that what happens here is because her powers are too sTronG). As you said a few bad dreams/nightmares wouldn't have shaken Takano so they had no choice but to use her grandpa somehow anyway, what happened to make her find that message is a combination between the dreams + Nomura's talking to her (because she now got that she's just using her and doesn't care about Hifumi or the research (in the OG she assumed that was the case anyway but here she had her doubts kinda confirmed).
Tsukumo_YuumaMar 19, 2021 2:45 AM
Mar 19, 2021 2:54 AM

Dec 2012
Saying that people are entitled to their own opinion then proceeds to attack anyone who has a negative opinion about this show, bless this thread

Chargecoulomb said:

Rika = loops to survive.
Satoko = loops to make Rika suffer.

Sad that mal doesn't have this option where a post can be pinned cuz this is a big candidate

kuwangpa said:
Takano-san is very pretty. I need to find a hentai that has a character that looks similar to her.

What a breath of fresh air comment between all these ppl arguing lmao
Mar 19, 2021 2:58 AM
Jan 2021
vegeta8639 said:
I still don't get this retarded finger snapping thing. Is that just symbolic and Satoko is actually killing herself each time or is it another convenient bullshit power that Satoko randomly gets because she walked into a shed one time?
In either case, why doesn't she just know the code when she can apparently eavesdrop on any of the worlds to see things that neither her nor Rika originally saw?

But instead we're suppose to accept that she what, guessed an 8 digit combination by trial and error which would only take around 100 million tries.
I'm sure Satoko's mental fortitude was just that strong even though Rika almost went insane after a few thousand resets and the original story made a huge deal about a loopers mental state being worn down despite their physical bodies resetting.

If there's a single thing that characterizes this entire season, it's plot convenience.
Also asspulls and shitty character motivations. Just horrible writing all around.
At this point they should have made another fanservice season like Kira with the new visuals and it would have been preferable to this shit.
i dont realy get the hate for gou and all this "ohh plot convenience this doesnt make sense ohh charachters change for no reason.Its all logical i mean just look at the higurashi reddit(they are actual fans of wtc not just some people who watched the first season of the shit deen anime 10 years ago and think they know shit)) they all love gou.Here is a post for u about the main chriticsm about satoko and gou form there https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/lxt45q/i_believe_satokos_actions_are_not_out_of/
Mar 19, 2021 3:17 AM

Dec 2015
pupul said:
vegeta8639 said:
I still don't get this retarded finger snapping thing. Is that just symbolic and Satoko is actually killing herself each time or is it another convenient bullshit power that Satoko randomly gets because she walked into a shed one time?
In either case, why doesn't she just know the code when she can apparently eavesdrop on any of the worlds to see things that neither her nor Rika originally saw?

But instead we're suppose to accept that she what, guessed an 8 digit combination by trial and error which would only take around 100 million tries.
I'm sure Satoko's mental fortitude was just that strong even though Rika almost went insane after a few thousand resets and the original story made a huge deal about a loopers mental state being worn down despite their physical bodies resetting.

If there's a single thing that characterizes this entire season, it's plot convenience.
Also asspulls and shitty character motivations. Just horrible writing all around.
At this point they should have made another fanservice season like Kira with the new visuals and it would have been preferable to this shit.
i dont realy get the hate for gou and all this "ohh plot convenience this doesnt make sense ohh charachters change for no reason.Its all logical i mean just look at the higurashi reddit(they are actual fans of wtc not just some people who watched the first season of the shit deen anime 10 years ago and think they know shit)) they all love gou.Here is a post for u about the main chriticsm about satoko and gou form there https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/lxt45q/i_believe_satokos_actions_are_not_out_of/

The problem with that post reasoning is that he basically says "Satoko's problem has only been solved in Mina not Matusri".
Which is a good point BUT we could say this about every character in Higu, Matsuri didn't solve anyone's problems because it implied that they've learned it from the previous fragments, why doesn't this apply to Matsuri's Satoko? and Irie states that she doesn't have HS anymore, and even if she had it, HS doesn't transfer with the looper between the fragments. Another problem with Satokowashi-hen is that Ryukishi07 deleted Shion from existence so he could write the arc more easily (Shion would've advised them not to go to St.lucia, Shion would've helped Satoko and be with her a lot the time, so things like what happened to Satoko would've been hard with Shion involved so he just didn't bother to make her appear even once, i'm hoping their relationship gets addressed in Sotsu but i'm not optimistic.)
I like some things about Gou but i can't ignore some of it's big problems like Rika's behavior in the first 3 arcs or what happened to Satoko or Shion's disappearance.
(and no i didn't even watch deen's anime i only read the VN).
Mar 19, 2021 3:21 AM

Oct 2007
why did Satoko seem to turn into Satou (Happy Sugar Life). lol

yandere..
Mar 19, 2021 3:22 AM

Oct 2015
Overall a good ending episode. I thought this season was okay and enjoyable at least to me, but everyone has their own opinions.^^

Satoko found the "solution" to keep Rika at Hinamizawa through spying on Takano. Takano decided to talk to Tomitake and telling about the final mission (or final operation tbh I forgot). That code entering scene was kinda cool just resetting until she got it right.

Eua just enjoying what her powers are doing to the timelines and what Satoko is doing. Well now just have to wait for Higurashi Sotsu which comes in Summer^^

Mar 19, 2021 3:30 AM

Oct 2016
I can say that I am certainly very hyped for Sotsu!

Now that Gou is finished I am definitely sure that they structured this show in a way that would not require newcomers to watch the original, that's why they're showing some things we already know back in the original. Though it's definitely way way better to treat this as a sequel. But for example, people want to get into the show but they don't have time to watch the original or they don't like the old style or something. So, I guess they made Gou with those people in mind.

That was a great episode leaving us on a massive cliffhanger lmao, it was nice to see Takano get the Teppei treatment and realize her mistakes through the accumulation of fragments. And as we thought, Satoko stole a vial of H173 to jumpstart the Damashi arcs. Well, see ya'll in July for graduation.
Mar 19, 2021 3:50 AM

Oct 2010
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

Gou Rika thought she knew the rules and that the same rules still apply, she said that in ep2.
In Matsuribayashi she talks to Irie/Tomitake/Ooishi way before the festival, then she talks to her friends about it, if she thought the same rules still exist why would she do nothing until someone starts to get paranoid and/or try to stop the paranoia, the first thing she should've tried was the same things that she did in Matsuri but then she realizes that the rules have changed(and a lot of people (me included) thought that we'll see that in the 2nd-cour, but then we discovers that she did nothing, because.... reasons), until Nekodamashi she didn't know anything about the change that happened to Takano when that should've been her top priority in the first 3 loops when she thought the same rules exist.

The Irie clinic closes and the people related to the conspiracy start leaving while Rika is still alive in Onidamashi, we just don't get her reaction to any of that (and obviously she didn't get Takano's talk about giving up until Nekodamashi).

ssjokg said:

No indication that it was Hanyuu's power that made them remember. Making up new powers and plot devices AFTER nearly 20 years is some major bullshit.

They were just "miracles" without explanation - they did inspire the connecting fragments though, which was Hanyuu/Bern's power. It's not like it's even retconning an existing explanation.
NeonDZMar 19, 2021 3:54 AM
Mar 19, 2021 3:50 AM
Feb 2021
Seeing people actually think the first part is irrelevant is funny. Sotsu will finally give us proper answers as to what happened there.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

314 by Drinzen »»
Feb 20, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2021

323 by Drinzen »»
Feb 20, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 14, 2021

317 by Drinzen »»
Feb 20, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jan 7, 2021

166 by Drinzen »»
Feb 17, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Danpmss - Mar 11, 2021

313 by eblf2013 »»
Dec 13, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.