Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 23, 9:57 AM

Nov 2011
This is the type of field trip the show loves to give. It's fun to see these teens act like their age honestly.

The guys and girls got to enjoy themselves outside of their usual classroom setting, gossiping, and doing what teens do. Wasn't expecting that emotional ending but there's still one more episode left. Hoping for a memorable finale.
Mar 23, 9:58 AM

Dec 2021
It's time for the traditional school trip

As the school trip approaches, Ichikawa's class is buzzing with excitement. However, when Yamada learns the itinerary for the trip, he shows a surprised expression and remains subdued afterward. Later at home, as Ichikawa contemplates about Yamada, Imaginary Kyotaro appears. While being teased with sweet daydreams about the school trip, such as a first kiss, Ichikawa receives a video call from Yamada. When asked about Yamada's unusual behavior today, Yamada awkwardly brushes it off as nothing upon seeing the school trip brochure by Ichikawa's bedside.

Bro grabs her skirt and asks, "Why are you undressing?" Lmao, can't believe how the series started with Ichikawa hating Yamada, and now they're considering a first kiss on the school trip. Chihiro might not understand their relationship, but she knows Ichikawa well. Anyways, Ichikawa needs new friends if they're having a dick battle.... LMFAO. Always nervous when our MC realizes communication is key. Good luck, Ichikawa! If what I think is gonna happen next episode is gonna happen... holy fuck.

Ichikawa wants to know her. He wants to be closer to her. He wants to tell her...

Mar 23, 10:00 AM
Aug 2022
This is an erotic development from emotional one 😂
Ricky16Mar 23, 10:05 AM
Mar 23, 10:07 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, that was one heck of a cliffhanger there, lmao. How will Ichikawa-kun get out of that situation? Coupled with the regret of "forcing" Yamada-san here, it must be complicated for sure. Is he misunderstanding something though, I wonder.

Yamada-san definitely didn't act normal throughout the episode. And her voice cracks during the late-night call, that was pretty telling. Eating all her snacks even before the Shinkansen ride and jealously staring down on Ichikawa were more like her usual stuff, xD.

School trip and the manga hinting at a kiss in the school trip, if that isn't a signal, then straight-up depression... Chinpo battle cracked me up, we need gender equality, I totally agree!

Just one more ep to go, sad that there's not much left anymore but here's to hoping it ends on a high! It's been literally killin' it so far.
_MushiRock11_Mar 23, 10:12 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 23, 10:18 AM
May 2020
Can't wait for last episode i know what going to happen Ichikawa ❤️ Yamada
Mar 23, 11:40 AM

Feb 2021
Omg I thought this was ending today too. This has 13 episodes, so we have one more, phew.

Btw According to Nara's local folklore, deer were considered sacred due to a visit from Takemikazuchi, one of the four gods of Kasuga Grand Shrine. That's why there are so many of them there, and you can buy deer-crackers to feed them.
12:33 Ichi actually said "mature in some respects", not "really mature"

Oohh, things are getting interesting. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I didn't get that Yamada skipped the audition to go on the trip because of Ichikawa until the very end.
WTF poor Ichikawa, he was just put in hell lmao. Cruel author.
Mar 23, 11:48 AM

Dec 2022
Chinpo Battle?!

Huge setup for the finale here. Yamada is facing the decision on whether to go on the school trip and spend time with Ichikawa or to audition for the role in an adaptation of her favorite manga. Ichikawa is blaming himself for Yamada having to make that decision and is determined to make her happy. Meanwhile, Shoujo Man wants Ichikawa to be preoccupied with the idea of kissing Yamada, and Panda is up to her matchmaking antics with Ichikawa and Yamada as her prey.

The hype is built. Here's hoping for a legendary conclusion.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Mar 23, 11:50 AM

Oct 2017
Kyotarou you had one job, that is to sneak into the girls room, yeah lmao. After what Yamada did, you better tell her man and you better do it fast. I'm kinda worried about the finale though. Are we gonna get to chapter 113? Please I need to see that animated at all cost.
Mar 23, 11:55 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Kanna's defo honing her ambushing skills huh. Being cornered by deers though was hillarious. Nice assist from Hanazawa in stopping Kanna from overreacting though. A choice between a part for a manga that she adores and a equally important school trip is defo an agonizing choice. Before that curious to see how Kyo's gonna get out of a room full of girls undetected though. I do hope that somehow this situation with Anna can be solved in a good way.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 11:55 AM

Mar 2021
Really enjoyable episode with the class going on a field trip. Feel so bad for Ichikawa finding himself in the girls room I can't wait for next week to find out how it all unfolds.
Mar 23, 12:00 PM
Feb 2024
Weird at some times and very wholesome in others
Mar 23, 12:04 PM

Jul 2017
Very good episode in setting up for what should be a really great finale to season 2. Yamada pushed on to join the school field trip (especially considering that her friends are there, and it would be a trip Ichikawa would be looking forward to since he avoided the field trip in the past) but she has her audition for a big role in her favorite manga conflicting with the final day of the trip. Ichikawa wasn't aware of this first but once he figured out the connections to Yamada removing herself from video during one of their calls, to how she was generally phoning in her enthusiasm, he wants to be supportive to her somehow. Lots of shenanigans taking place from 'battles' between him, Adachi and the other dudes, to him and Yamada being swarmed by deer everywhere, to Kanna on the prowl to have a flash mob and celebration for a new couple from the trip. Even got a wacky cliffhanger with Ichikawa ending up in Yamada and her friends' room to sleep in at night and him having to figure out how to escape with Yamada's help. Sounds like there is a LOT to unfold in the final episode for season 2 and I can't wait, been a hell of a season as a whole.
Mar 23, 12:04 PM

May 2019
NGL but for a minute I thought that this episode was the finale but luckily there's one more since this left off at a brutal cliffhanger, phew!

While I don't really know why Yamada is acting a little off I think it's because she chose to go on the field trip instead of doing a job/audition hence her friend saying she made a choice to go there and also telling Kyotaro that she'll for sure be at the field trip. On that note I think she does want a kiss and/or confession too.

Anyway, I don't know how Kyotaro gets out of that predicament with being in the girls' hotel room but I think he'll have to wait until they're all asleep, good luck lol.
Mar 23, 12:05 PM
May 2007
I didn't realise this season was 13 episode and my heart stood still at the ending thinking how could they end it like this.
Mar 23, 12:05 PM

May 2015
Damn that room is a foretress!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 23, 12:06 PM
Feb 2009
A very strange decision to shuffle the plot in this way. Putting the plot of chapters 111 and 112 before the plot of chapter 110... It seems to me that this is a bad idea.
Mar 23, 12:07 PM

May 2019
Reply to Alexjg42
I didn't realise this season was 13 episode and my heart stood still at the ending thinking how could they end it like this.
@Alexjg42
Right?! I was like WTH, seriously? Until I came to post here and noticed this has 13 episodes 😌
Mar 23, 12:15 PM
Aug 2018
I had chills with this sadder side concerning Anna, in any case we have our disturbing element, I guess everything will conclude in the last episode, no choice anyway.

Once again, in Kyo's evolution, we now see him smiling, which was unthinkable before, and that's good to see.

I'm an anime only, so I don't know what's going to happen next. We can only speculate on the ending to come, but if it's well done, it will no doubt be grandiose, in any case, choosing between his dreams and Kyo among others, I imagine long tirades of one trying to convince the other until the final denouement which will be the declaration, in any case I don't see how it can be otherwise.

I found Anna Kyo's distancing a little odd, they were so close naturally, but now you get the feeling that they're a little less at ease, that they're looking for each other, of course they're looking for a way to declare themselves, but it's odd with all the episodes we've had before with incredible tension, and now Kyo who was trying to avoid it, strange.

When I say a little strange, it's because after episode 7, it sounds a little strange, as if the episodes were reversed, a rhythm that's not bad but once again... strange.
Mar 23, 12:17 PM
Jan 2022
Wow, some really interesting changes from the manga. Some are definitely good changes but it's hard to tell with only half the picture. We'll see next week when we get the remainder of this arc.
Mar 23, 12:23 PM

Jul 2011
Kanna very ready to any romantic event.

A little more of Ichikawa internal voice, Ichikawa will be a certified schizophrenic.
Mar 23, 12:24 PM

Dec 2023
I so ready for the finale. I going to miss this show a lot tho.
This episode was half crazy half wholesome. From crazy deer to dick battles to sneaking into the girls room. My man at the end was in hell on earth lol.
Mar 23, 12:34 PM
Aug 2020
Ι thought The Scene would be this week. They left that for the last episode, the problem is if they have time for the other Scene, it would be anticlimatic to leave that for S3, if there is a S3.
War never changes...
Mar 23, 12:34 PM
Jan 2024
Damn..Such a deep episode.
Mar 23, 12:45 PM
Sep 2015
Highly entertaining but also carrying a coming-of-age message, even with one episode left but I'm sure it'll make me excite to the last minute.

And nice dick comparing battle, I'm glad everyone's growing even if I can't see them directly.
Mar 23, 12:50 PM
Sep 2018
MegamiRem said:
Kyotarou you had one job, that is to sneak into the girls room, yeah lmao. After what Yamada did, you better tell her man and you better do it fast. I'm kinda worried about the finale though. Are we gonna get to chapter 113? Please I need to see that animated at all cost.

same. It HAS TO BE animated or i 🥲…..
Animequeen_xxMar 23, 12:55 PM
Mar 23, 1:08 PM

Mar 2020
Ah, the school trip. This seems like a setup for a huge finale... I sure hope they deliver next week.

I'll probably save more of my thoughts for next week when the finale airs, but a really funny episode, and emotional at the end there too. I had a feeling Anna was sacrificing something to be with Kyoutarou on the school trip, but it didn't make it hit any less hard when we found out about that.

So excited for the finale. I haven't read the manga so I don't know what to expect, but if they nail it, this will probably be my favourite romcom of all time. Every episode has been excellent so far, so expectations are high for next week.
Mar 23, 1:16 PM

Apr 2010
Reply to EzioMorte
Ι thought The Scene would be this week. They left that for the last episode, the problem is if they have time for the other Scene, it would be anticlimatic to leave that for S3, if there is a S3.
@EzioMorte Don't worry there's only like 3.5 chapters left, which is the exact same that was adapted today (and way less than the usual 5 chapters they did for most of the season).
Mar 23, 1:20 PM

Feb 2019
Man Yamada getting jealous at Kyo talking to the girl next to him on the train 😂 Kyo’s like Shutup and sit down and she just starts throwing a tantrum. First time I actually laughed out loud with an anime in a min.

Boys will be boys. Wouldn’t be a school trip without a dick measuring contest lol. Glad everyone’s having fun, but for Kyo and Yamada this is so much more than just a trip. It’s an opportunity to take the biggest step in their young lives. Yamada practicing her confession outside on the balcony was so cute.

Love how seeing that spurred Kyo into action. If Yamada is putting in all this work, it’s only right he do the same. Probably not a good idea running around so late at night though, now he’s stuck in the girls’ room 😭 classic trope. Wonder how he’ll get out of this one. They only barely survived it when her mom got home that one episode. Now, you’ve got an entire class to hide from..

I already know the finale is going to be SPECIAL. Can’t wait to see this play out, with the Ushio Kensuke OST too.. masterclass incoming. Could potentially have 3 9+ shows in one run with Frieren, Kusuriya and this.
Marinate1016Mar 23, 1:27 PM
Mar 23, 1:21 PM

Feb 2019
TiagoCosta said:
@EzioMorte Don't worry there's only like 3.5 chapters left, which is the exact same that was adapted today (and way less than the usual 5 chapters they did for most of the season).

5 chapters is crazy. Are the chapters really short or do they cut a lot?
Mar 23, 1:26 PM

Apr 2010
Reply to Marinate1016
TiagoCosta said:

5 chapters is crazy. Are the chapters really short or do they cut a lot?
@Marinate1016 Much shorter than your usual weekly manga.

So it's a interesting scenario, in the episodes they adapted 4 chapters there's many anime original new lines/scenes, when they do 5 they cut some lines, modify some scenes.

TiagoCostaMar 23, 1:30 PM
Mar 23, 2:04 PM
Jan 2024
Really enjoyed this episode ! Ichikawa wants to tell her… season 2 finale will be the best
Mar 23, 2:31 PM
Jan 2024
very good episode and it is rare that bokuyaba leaves continuations between chapters
Mar 23, 2:39 PM
Mar 2021
MegamiRem said:

I hope chapter 113 makes it too😭 but ngl kinda sad chapter 110 got skipped and it went straight to the ending in chapter 111. But I’m still curious as to how the last episode will go. I NEED IT TO HAPPEN
John122905Mar 23, 2:43 PM
Mar 23, 2:51 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Looks like we’re ending on a school trip for this season, and it’s shaping up to be the trip of a lifetime just from this episode lol. Even before the trip there were shenanigans afoot with Ichikawa making himself look silly when he suggested joining Yamada’s group thanks to Kanzaki, and there was also the video call with Yamada that showed there was stuff going on with her that she wasn't telling Ichikawa, it was pretty clear there was something going on that she didn’t want to miss because of the trip tho.

However this didn’t mean there wouldn’t be good times on the trip, the deer bit was pretty goofy and the bath scene was good, that dick battle was a bit sus tho lol, at least it sounds like Ichikawa got lucky with genetics. And near the end Ichikawa finally realized what was going on with Yamada, and although there hasn’t been confirmation yet I think it is most likely true that she’s auditioning for an adaptation of her favorite manga, and knowing this he had to immediately rush down and find her. Well that didn’t quite go as planned and now Ichikawa is being hidden in the room with all the girls lol, the final episode is gonna be a wild one.
Mar 23, 2:51 PM

Jul 2022
This episode is really good. It builds some climax and strengthen the relationship betweeen Yamada and Ichikawa. The emotions is so great to see both is crying. The comedy is top notch with deers, baths, and the end of the episode was kinda surprising. What an episode. 5/5.

Mar 23, 2:52 PM
May 2023
Reply to MegamiRem
@MegamiRem We should from how its been built up, since season 2 was announced, its the only perfect place to end the series. It wont get a season 3, and tbf from what ive read in volume 9 & 10, it dont need one, a 3rd season would ruin it.
Mar 23, 3:32 PM
Dec 2023
CRAZY CLIFFHANGER AT THE END
Mar 23, 3:41 PM
Aug 2020
Eraser_stp said:
A very strange decision to shuffle the plot in this way. Putting the plot of chapters 111 and 112 before the plot of chapter 110... It seems to me that this is a bad idea.

That's what I thought too, hopefully they still have the realization that she leaves on Sunday after the Ichikawa "part" and then then Yamada part at the end
Mar 23, 3:46 PM

Oct 2014
That was interesting, a few directional changes from the manga, which i dont mind and i totally understand.

I guess this way it will feel more natural with the flow.

The show didnt want to end it with that cliffhanger, although we still got onez

With the last episode coming next week, easter cant come soon enough.

Man adachi and his chinpo battles had me cracking up.
kisip123Mar 23, 3:59 PM
Mar 23, 3:58 PM
Dec 2022
i hope there's no more fillers, i need the

we has lots of intimate scenes already throughout the season, so cmon !!

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KarinaraMar 30, 10:54 AM
Mar 23, 4:00 PM
Jul 2021
Episode funny as hell. This is a really weird setup for a confession (even if it doesn’t actually happen in this room). Also glad Ichikawa put together what was going on—him being oblivious has been his most frustrating quality this season lmao. Great tension this episode, can’t wait for next week.
Mar 23, 4:18 PM
Mar 2020
go get 'em kyo. ganbatte.
Mar 23, 4:24 PM
Jan 2022
I want to point out that last part is not on the manga. 4 more chapters before the big reveal
Mar 23, 4:26 PM

May 2016
Man this show hits on a deep level such a masterpiece of an episode.
Also the transition from all that emotional stuff into a romcom scene was superb.

Next week will be last one... Frieren, Apothecary, next week Solo Leveling and Dangers in my Heart... gonna be a sad Spring without those four.
Mar 23, 4:31 PM

Aug 2014
This episode felt really odd and out of place, like if there was some sort of timeskip and lots of things happened in between that we were not shown. But a good episode overall

Anywho, Its starting to get real pathetic how the male MC whole existence is just living for the female MC. I liked you better in season 01 when you actually had a life outside the female MC
Mar 23, 4:53 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
We got the t-rex scene that cote never gave us.

And it turns out... that Ichikawa is packing??!

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 23, 4:59 PM
May 2020
Yamada going to the trip for Ichikawa wow. but what a dire situation at the end there
Mar 23, 5:20 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to Eraser_stp
@Eraser_stp

I kind of understand that they want to keep all those 111 and 113 scene in 1 ep, to keep the “momentum”, but it really makes it weird, e.g. at end of this ep why Yamada still with bath towel again although they already bathed earlier. Also not sure how they going to modify this hotel room scene, hope not a forceful changes made next week.
Mar 23, 6:00 PM

Sep 2023
Best time of the week! Anna has a big choice to make, be on the school trip with Kyoutarou or go to the audition for her favorite series. Kyo ends up in the girls room, how will it end??
PustulMar 30, 6:34 PM
Mar 23, 6:10 PM

Apr 2022
of course, he gets pulled under there. you know the drill by now.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

79 by Scootboi »»
May 21, 1:58 AM

» Has the english dub been announced?

middle_pickup - Jan 24

27 by SammyOldLad »»
May 19, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

348 by UaEfAlCoN83 »»
May 17, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.