Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 17, 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
This was such an adorable and charming episode. Animal, humans, and everyone united together after the drama they've been through this season.

Neema truly is the heart of the show and everyone seems to appreciate her, even the animals. So many hugs this episode. But still, it was a heartwarming finale imo.
Mar 17, 6:58 AM

Jul 2017
If there's one thing, Neema definitely learnt that her road to fluffiness is not a bed of roses, and for the first time, experiences loss of life to the extermination squad. Even then, the kobolds blaming her is only natural, and resentment is never the way out to peace, much less the guidance of the stars that Neema is destined to be their saviour. Grieving over the lost pack may be harsh, but carving the future ahead of them is more important, and the kobolds and Neema finally reached a settlement with Sicily and the rest, being grateful for her contribution. The Silver Star Wolf little sister is finally given her name of Spica a.k.a lightning, and they part for the time being.

However, the act is not over as the main villains within the squad are still active, and both Wilbert and Ralfreed still needs to handle the case. Neema met with Luck of the Ice Bear Tribe beastperson, he is fluffy indeed, though the tail slap by Lars is hilarious for stopping her from temptation. Otherwise, everything goes smoothly, and Project Shiana is on the right track.

Going for a heartwarming finale, Sol letting Neema experience the world akin to on top of a hot red balloon, there's still so much to do that life will take her to where she wants to go.

A decent series, though nothing special other than the fluffy paradise that it is.
KANLen09Mar 17, 7:53 AM
Mar 17, 7:00 AM

Feb 2020
Well, ok finale.

Overall, this was a cute and entertaining ride. I liked the fluffy moments between Nema and all the animals and creatures, but I didn't care so much about that war and political stuff.

This could have been better.

SerafosMar 19, 12:44 AM
Mar 17, 7:45 AM
Aug 2012
Was a cute anime. I would watch a season 2 but not interested enough to read the light novels. At the end it said "The End" so likely no season 2.

Don't really understand what the point of the battle was
Mar 17, 7:48 AM

Mar 2021
Decent enough Finale,Neema was just so cute as always making friends with Animals and Humans alike.
Mar 17, 8:43 AM

Mar 2013
It finally ended. It was surprisingly a weird series overall.

What's more weird:

Oh, wait. That's just your usual Neema.

P.S. Let's rename this series to Neema's path to create a fluffy kingdom, instead of Fluffy Paradise. 😆😏 <6/10

P.S. #2 I will miss the theme songs. It's definitely fun to listen to it.
CrazyButNot4UMar 17, 8:50 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 17, 8:52 AM

Dec 2015
Overall an okay anime. As with so many other average anime, the main hook fails to stick and a convoluted and uninteresting climactic arc takes its place. The whole battle seemed pointless, and the thing with the furries was weird. In fact, a lot of the story and characters was weird. The worst was absurd logic that everyone just went along with. All of her harebrained schemes made very little sense and were barely formulated thoughts at times and yet everyone just went along with it. The suspension of disbelief was just a bit much in these situations.

I enjoyed the heartwarming “fluffy” attitude of the anime, I just don’t think the author knew how to properly capitalize on it and introduced a bunch of weird elements that made it fall flat.
Mar 17, 9:13 AM

Jan 2012
And so we end the first of my Winter 2024 anime with a kobold massacre followed by a party celebrating said massacre....huh???

Okay, okay I'm exaggerating a bit. Yes, 14 kobolds died, but the rest lived on so Neema's plan was mostly a success...mostly. But I think this arc and episode provided a bit of a microcosm for what turned into my biggest issue with this series: the dramatic tonal whiplash and cognitive dissonance. This show has Fluffy in its name for crying out loud, and yet multiple episodes have outright slaughter and this finale had our child heroine yelling at certain kobolds for feeling sorry for themselves while crying over their fallen comrades...what? I mean...what? In hindsight, I guess I should've seen this coming. The very first scene of the first episode was surprisingly bleak and depressing in its depiction of the mc's death from overwork and exploitation. We had an episode where the nanny was a racist or maybe I should say speciesist and she wasn't really punished. Poor Gratia(my favorite of the beasts in this and second only to Uge-Uge-san in terms of adorable spider lackeys in shows airing this season) saw her mother brutally murdered while trying to protect her. And yet at the same time Neema gushes over all the cute, fluffy goodness all around her. We get an ending theme animation that's absurdly cute and adorable. The actual designs of the kobolds, while unique, were so silly and stupid looking that seeing them get killed was hard to take seriously. This show was just so damn weird from a tonal point of view. On the whole I definitely still liked it, but thinking about this I'm gonna hafta lower my score a bit to a solid 6/10. I don't know if we'll get more, but I might watch if we do...maybe.
Mar 17, 9:18 AM

Nov 2023
This anime had some boring politics indeed. But the cuteness of it is wonderful too.

Good finale. :)

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
Mar 17, 9:35 AM
Apr 2022
Overall a cute show but thats the only best part of the show. I think the show would have been better without battles or politics, just make Neema go full fluff mode instead, collecting all kinds of creatures as if they are Pokemon, and fluffing them. Average show 5/10
Mar 17, 9:40 AM
May 2017
Very good ending episode of a very good series! Not expecting a second season but very welcome if and when coming.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 17, 10:40 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yeah, I don't know about this one, the politics and the repetitive nature of the show made it really boring for me. It was cute, but even that wasn't enough to save it, imo.

Going to have to settle with a 4/10 here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 17, 11:11 AM

Nov 2013
and with that, the 1st anime of the season is over, rip lol

after episode 1 i said this was gonna be the best anime of this year
while i might or not have changed my mind about that, it doesn't change the fact that it was quite the fun experience to see this little girl "gushing over magical girls fluffy animals"

about this episode, thanks to the sacrifice of some of the other kobolds, including the old leader, they somehow managed to escape, but ofc everyone, including Neema, was angry about the losses

the cute little wolf girl (and 2 other little kobolds) also joined Neema's collection of named creatures lol too bad they didn't join her, but i guess that's for later ... would be interesting to see how strong all of her companions can get, and ofc, get to see Neema's growth as well, specially after those big speeches she gave about putting her life on the line to make her plan a success ( season 2 when? cough cough)

anyway, 8/10, would be fun to see more

winddevil1Mar 17, 11:14 AM
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 17, 11:23 AM
Nov 2018
total trash, 1/10
Mar 17, 11:44 AM

Dec 2022
well for a happy go lucky show this episode got dark
anyway this probaly wont get a second season and i dont want one but i will still watch if there will be second season
lets say goodbye
Mar 17, 12:04 PM
Jul 2022
Over all I really enjoyed the show. The only thing I can't remember is why couldn't they just order the extermination squad be stopped in the first place? It's not like it was another kingdom's forces doing it.
Mar 17, 12:16 PM

Dec 2013
Cute and colorful show but nothing groundbreaking, we got to see the aftermath of the fight which is rare in this type of shows, the naming thing seems interesting and we didn't get to see much of that really dark side of the humans from that world that Nema was supposed to judge, still I had a good time.
Mar 17, 12:30 PM
Jul 2011
It was a good final episode, Neema grew up more about her own responsabilities as the creator of the plan to save monster and raise the adventurers. I don't know if this anime will receive a second season, but I would like to watch it ^^
Mar 17, 1:06 PM
Dec 2016
From the North Province Inspection arc onwards this show went full retard. All this politics stuff was cringe and unnecessary. Poke-Nema go! Make mofumofu not war!

6/10
Mar 17, 1:31 PM
Nov 2020
Hope they make a second season of this.
Mar 17, 1:34 PM
Jan 2023
Very cute anime. If you dont want to watch bloody and groosome things. Its a breaf of frech air!
Mar 17, 1:36 PM

Mar 2008
Cute show and enjoyable. The story sucks though with how casually psychopathic so many people in this other world are including Neema with her plan for what amounts to basically a concentration camp for monsters lol I'd probably watch a second season if it got one but if it just carries on more about the dumb politics of this world of dumb people over all the floof then I am not holding my breathe eagerly.
Mar 17, 2:02 PM

Dec 2018
This show may be cutesy and naive but I don't think that's a bad thing either. I have really enjoyed it and will be looking forward to more.
Mar 17, 3:21 PM
Dec 2023
I say this is the best ending of winter 2024, and the episojFQ-AXL-fdMde was amazing from start to finish!
Girl Reincarnates With The Ability To Tame Beasts And Monsters (FINALE) | Anime Recap
Mar 17, 3:22 PM
Dec 2023
i hope, they make a second season because i can't wait to watch more episojFQ-AXL-fdMdes of Nema!
Girl Reincarnates With The Ability To Tame Beasts And Monsters (FINALE) | Anime Recap
Mar 17, 3:57 PM

Feb 2019
So ends Fluffy Paradise. A very cute and relaxing watch that was really enjoyable on Sunday afternoons. It started really promising, but fell off a bit in the second half. I think once they introduced all the political stuff it got a little confusing. Also some of the plot elements at the end there were a bit… yikes. I get that it’s not supposed to be a full CGDCT series, but that was a bit much imo.

Still, decent watch and I’ll miss Neema
Mar 17, 4:37 PM
Aug 2023
Gonna have to go with a 5.2/10 for this one. The fluffy bits are nice and wholesome. And I actually don’t think her plans were that bad since I believe there was no perfect plan she could have came up with that would have saved everyone that would’ve been remotely realistic, especially if she’s focused purely on preserving their right to fight for their own survival (which so far has been co-signed by the goblins and kobolds). My biggest problems were the fact that everyone just agreed without much, if any, objection to any of her plans ever and there are quite a few moments where things happen just so the plot can advance. Examples: Neema being kidnapped by the goblins bc apparently 4(?) grown men can’t outrun a five-year old, which leads directly to her capture. Overall an average show with an equal amount of highs and lows
Mar 17, 5:52 PM

Jan 2008
Oh...that was it? I was expecting more out of it. This arc could have been reduced significantly since it felt too drawn out. The fight scenes were lackluster, as was the animation itself which looked static most of the time. And the usual open-ending for the final episode leaves much to be desired...normally. I honestly can't say that I desire more of this same thing. This wasn't the worst series I've watched, but it's far from even being mediocre. At best, this was a time-waster when there was nothing better airing. 5/10.
Mar 17, 5:58 PM

Sep 2018
5/10. Partying with the dudes who just slaughtered your allies, made for some weird viewing lol

The authors convenient writing technique of making Neema intelligent or stupid, childish or mature, whenever the script needed it, was also stupid. No consistency whatsoever.
Mar 17, 8:18 PM
Apr 2023
Right - this is one of the nicest isekai animes I've watched, the director and studio did a good job of portraying the mofumofu theme the source light novel was going for and I really liked the episode. They even got Amuro Ray (and also Char Aznable's mother) to star in this anime and other talented voice actors in the cast. No news of future projects for this so your best bet is to read the light novel to follow the story. But I hope there will be a translation group which will pick the manga adaptation up again as well (it seems there are no groups working on this title currently). Anyway, this is niche but will become a hidden gem for those looking for a cute and relaxing anime.
Mar 17, 9:33 PM

Feb 2013
I’m conflicted. On one hand, this was crazy adorable, which is what I expected. On the other hand, it came with a story, which was a nice surprise, but I felt like the story lacked a lot….Cuteness alone was great, but story was just okay…

6/10

I think if they had picked a path of either just being cute and funny, or focused on the story itself it would have been much better, but they kinda tried to bridge the gap, and it didn’t work for me.

It was good, but it just lacked something.
Mar 17, 9:50 PM

Dec 2019
And so it ends. It was a fun anime to watch, but it kinda got a bit boring and predictable halfway through. Twas cute as heck regardless.

I doubt we'll get a second season, but a movie to continue the story would be nice.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Mar 17, 10:12 PM

Nov 2012
So it ends and Neema still has a giant slime hitching a ride in her digestive tract, which is disgusting btw, and we get no kind of closure on that or if the Kobolds & goblins found someplace safe to live. Or did I doze off? Just Neema travelling around meeting new people at the end.

If anyone is reading the manga, can you give me some kind of closure at least about the slime?

Mar 17, 10:50 PM

Feb 2019
not a bad ending to this season, but i sure hope a second season is in the works coz i wanna know what happens to her project and how many fluffy fluffs she'll gather to her lol
Mar 18, 2:53 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Oh she's mad annoying. 'Stop crying!' 'Wtf you won't even let us mourn??' 'Nah what I meant was that you need to stop being sorry for yourselves because those who died wouldn't have liked that and wanted what was best for the pack--' Girl just stop. Ridiculous. Let them go through their stages of grief. Seriously. And then she's like, 'I just realized I'm taking on the role of a ruler'. Like only now realizing that is just... ugh. And honestly I just don't like her interactions with the Kobolds in general. I'm glad that Neema acknowledges that there's a lot for her to learn, but at the same time, hopping right on over to a celebration after telling family and friends of the fallen not to cry just makes it ring a little hollow. She kinda said, "Everyone/everything is just doing what they can to survive", but she's also the one who put some of those everyones/everythings in a less than ideal spot in the first place...

I think a lot of things passed in this anime because it assumes people who have picked this up also feel like they want to pet fluffy and/or cute things. I don't have the same feelings, so a lot of the "for the sake of petting" just bothered me more than anything. And for many, that was the saving grace of the anime, so in the end it's more like this anime didn't really check off any of my good points. I can't think of any character I actually like. Plot's meh. The only good thing was the realization that Neema still needs work, but it's not even really like she lost much after her failures. She made the losses of others her loss by somehow making their grief about her-- like some internalize but also some of it as a whole ass monologue. Like she is so self-absorbed sometimes as she gets to go enjoy a friggen after party. Holy moly. Anyway, didn't think it was cute. Didn't think it was all that good. Glad I gave it a try though.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 18, 4:00 AM
Dec 2023
one of the best anime of winter 2024 comes to an end with an amazing episozLNJLyNVPIwde... can't wait for season 2!
Girl Reincarnates With The Ability To Tame Beasts And Monsters | Anime Recap
Mar 18, 6:48 AM

Jun 2019
My 259th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 5/10 rating.
WatchTillTandavaMay 28, 8:39 AM
Mar 18, 7:07 AM

Jun 2019
dragynfaerie said:
So it ends and Neema still has a giant slime hitching a ride in her digestive tract, which is disgusting btw

Wait until you read up on all those colonies of bacteria squatting there 24/7 and how they function...

WestOnAndrewAve said:
The only thing I can't remember is why couldn't they just order the extermination squad be stopped in the first place? It's not like it was another kingdom's forces doing it.

Neema makes a comment in one of the previous episodes about it not being feasible for the prince, Will, to be seen defending monsters in general or "against" humans/in a situation where there have been human casualties and long-running tensions. The implication is that it could create a national political controversy in the kingdom and lead to animosity and resentment against the royal family or even some sort of civil conflict.
WatchTillTandavaMar 18, 7:18 AM
Mar 18, 8:57 AM

Feb 2021
I expect more... But it was a happy ending after all.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 18, 10:05 AM
Feb 2021
This anime is perfect, I enjoy it.
Mar 18, 12:40 PM

Oct 2009
This anime started really good, but then it gets into some stupid virtue signaling and savior complex. I had to lower my final score to 5.
The mary sue writing in this show is really lazy, as if no one in the isekai world is even a speck more competent than a goblin, she had to instruct each and every person to get the story plot moving forward. *sigh*
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Mar 18, 12:43 PM
Apr 2021
Thats it ?! I was waiting for a fight.... But anyway I want to read the LN so can any of you guys can suggest, should I read the LN from the very beginning or I should start from where the anime ended ??
Mar 18, 3:05 PM
Sep 2008
Happy ending to a fluffy story.
Mar 18, 6:25 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to WatchTillTandava
dragynfaerie said:
So it ends and Neema still has a giant slime hitching a ride in her digestive tract, which is disgusting btw

Wait until you read up on all those colonies of bacteria squatting there 24/7 and how they function...

WestOnAndrewAve said:
The only thing I can't remember is why couldn't they just order the extermination squad be stopped in the first place? It's not like it was another kingdom's forces doing it.

Neema makes a comment in one of the previous episodes about it not being feasible for the prince, Will, to be seen defending monsters in general or "against" humans/in a situation where there have been human casualties and long-running tensions. The implication is that it could create a national political controversy in the kingdom and lead to animosity and resentment against the royal family or even some sort of civil conflict.
@WatchTillTandava

Ummm... nope. I'll pass
Mar 18, 6:42 PM

Feb 2011
I dropped this show like twice but picked it back up because Destiny 2 has gotten stale.

It's trash.

5/10, only rating a 5 because i'd bone that kobold chick

Mar 19, 8:42 AM

Sep 2012
Nefertima reminds a bit of Genzou from Hataage! Kemono Michi lol
Mar 20, 5:44 PM

Oct 2008
I guess the kobold thing was resolved? Wasn't that clear what happened after their little get together in the forest after the big fight. Also, not sure why the plan was to wait two days for the human forces to gather and fight them, instead of just running away right away.

Wasn't a big fan of this last arc. It was heavier than the rest of the show and didn't feel as fitting as the earlier episodes. Traveling around and meeting new animals/monsters in a lighthearted setting worked much better imo.

Was a pretty fun watch overall. A bit curious where the author takes this. Would be hilarious if she travels around taming colonies of monsters and eventually grows up to be the next Demon Lord.
Mar 21, 3:52 AM
Mar 2012
Farewell ojiisan leader.
Mr Luck bear nice, but whole banquet after funeral strange whiplash.
Good fluffy. Politics could've been good, but the genre mix rather poorly here. political plot & logic made little sense & made show very weird.
Mar 24, 2:46 PM
Feb 2015
as much as I loved the fluffiness of this anime, the ending this season just felt so rushed like, I enjoyed how things were going until the serious battles happened and I guess like although it does provide quite the bit of realism in the prejudices against other races, the latter half of this season felt more like spending time on that and really all I wanted was just fluffiness overload but after the Kobolds left too to find new haven, I woulda thought that Sol would've taken Nefertima over the new place to see the consequences of her saving them but nope, things just became a bit more incomplete but probably in the hopes of there being a second season which I honestly don't know if they would consider or even garner enough presence for one
It was cute along the way but it feels like the whole thing coulda been done better
Mar 24, 4:14 PM

Nov 2016
I came here for diabetes and got what I wanted

6,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11

38 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10

23 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3

24 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25

39 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 18

25 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 4:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.