Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 26, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, the episode's take on "kissing zombies" was priceless.

It was how this anime would protray its "horror" elements by having the girls trying to kiss Rentarou at any chance they can get. The good news was that they managed to return to normal as supposingly, they might have remained that way. Science is scary.
Nov 26, 2023 5:58 AM

May 2020
Loved the KISSBIOHAZARD intro. I mean you just have to replace those usual zombies we’re used to see, to these kiss fiends. It’s kinda good thing tbh, since I mean who would not like a scenario where a bunch of girls are all over you and want to kiss the life out of you, though it has its repercussions too, so the need to make the situation normal.

It’s hilarious to see the skyrocket effect though, I mean someone as meek as Shizuka did kiss quite passionately for over a minute I swear, the moment she got Rentaro laid lol. Ignoring how Rentaro hanged her on the cloth hanger, the highlight of this episode has to be.. to see the caring duo of Karane and Hakari showing their love for each other…

… THIS SHOW DOESN’T HESITATE TO MAKE A STEAMY SEQUENCE OUT OF HAKARI AND KARANE WITH THOSE KISSES lmaooooooo. They were at it when Rentaro was quite literally abused by Nano and her efficient kissing… I mean even the ending credits rolled lol. Still to see Kusuri, even in her true form, messing up by revealing her identity to Nano had me rolling. I mean you had just one job and you failed even at that lol.

Girls did come back though, and of course they arent made over Kusuri too. She's a full-fledged group member now. Also, Karane and Hakari may feign ignorance, but we know( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Would be a fun bunch of episodes from here on till the end, as I remember it being something like a mini-arc.
Nov 26, 2023 5:58 AM

Dec 2021
Honestly, the yuri scene caught me off guard for a moment. But I really enjoyed it.

Hakari, Karane, Shizuka, and Nano accidentally consumed the You Can’t Help but Kiss the Person You Love Drug" prepared by Kusuri. Due to this potion, which girls should not ingest, the four became Kiss Zombies, unable to think of anything other than kissing Rentaro. According to Kusuri, unless they take the neutralization drug before the drug fully circulates in their bodies, the four will remain like this forever. To save them, Rentaro and Kusuri strive to escape the relentless pursuit of the Kiss Zombies and head towards the chemistry lab.

The "kissbiohazard" arc has begun, and Rentaro's audacity in leaving Shizuka hanging was outrageous. Who does he think he is? The unexpected twist in the Karane and Hakari Yuri development took me by surprise, but it added a hilarious touch to the episode. This anime has been a riot so far. The fake ending got me good, and I share your sentiment about wishing Kusuri could maintain her true form a bit longer.

With the kiss biohazard arc wrapped up, I can't wait to see what the next girl brings to the table.

Nov 26, 2023 6:35 AM
Sep 2021
Enjoyed the madness this episode, good references to other series like Pokémon & AOT and loved the kusuri moment.
Nov 26, 2023 6:55 AM

Feb 2021
The voice actors and animators really went all out on those kisses damn.
And here is the moment I was waiting for: Hakari x Karane yuri! Thank god they included the volume 2 bonus at the end lol. It also said "Separating the two of them was the biggest struggle".
These references LMFAO.
I always love it when they make fake credits in the anime. Liked the glitch effect too. This must be a reference to something too right?
This was probably the best episode so far. It's so good to see one of my favorite manga be adapted with flying colors man.
Nov 26, 2023 7:12 AM
Dec 2022
Nov 26, 2023 7:25 AM

Jul 2017
Rentaro's Resident Evil: Kissing Biohazard has begun, and only he and Kusuri can save them out from their precarious situations.

It's a rush for both Rentaro and Kusuri, and even the vice-principal wants in...though Kusuri's drug doesn't quite have any effect on her. Rentaro targeting Shizuka first with her casual fall, he tends to her, forgetting that he's in the middle of a kissing biohazard, and the kisses get very heated if Rentaro keeps on lettng her have her way. Next is both Hakari and Karane, which Rentaro once again falls victim to their strong kisses...and their infighting as well, that getting them to have a Yuri kiss is the only way to stop them. The final girl being Nano, and too bad that Kusuri is hiding elsewhere...the problem is they're trapped in the same locker.

Nano being the only sensible girl to see both of them working together, it only makes sense for one to be sacrificed. Kusuri however, breaks down that all she does for her chem club, it's not working, and the only usable reversible drug she has to consume to avoid Nano detecting her, which works like magic...but she gave the game away, leaving Rentaro to run for his life. No matter where Rentaro may hide, Nano will find him, and he's a goner...

GAME OVER, the fake credits is so meta lols, but eventually Kusuri manages to make Nano consume her reversing drug, and that medicine spread to the other girls. Too bad for them, they remembered, worse for both Hakari and Karane. Kusuri may be to blame for this kissing mess, but Rentaro being the chad he is, he'll fully support her with all his heart.

Even Kusuri got her happy ending, great for her!
Nov 26, 2023 7:41 AM

Jan 2021
Best episode so far (at least for me). Loved the Doki Doki Literature Club and The Shining references! along with the Biohazard / Resident Evil ones!
Nov 26, 2023 7:42 AM

Oct 2017
Resident evil biohazarad got a sequel, RE kisshazard.

Things sure got heated up this episode. Specially between Karane and Hakari. Lots of kisses again but good thing they are back to normal.
Nov 26, 2023 7:47 AM
May 2014
she was like: Here's Johnny!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2023 7:54 AM

Nov 2016
Of course it's another good episode when we're starting off with a Resident Evil parody. Yet no horror franchise or Pokemon reference in the world could've prepared me for the wildness that would unfold.
FMmatronNov 26, 2023 8:13 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 26, 2023 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
That episode was... quite a lot to take in. Pretty on brand though for this series. Even Hakari and Karane were going to town on each other for a while there with Rentaro's 'tactics' for a distraction. This show is definitely something, whether you love it or hate it.
Nov 26, 2023 8:13 AM
May 2023
I had to pause it when Rentaro made Hakari and Karane kiss
Nov 26, 2023 8:13 AM
Jul 2021
“Sure you made them into zombies, but you also cured them, so it evens out, right?”

I mean, no, but it’s a sweet thought to comfort her lmao.
Nov 26, 2023 8:16 AM

Feb 2022
Nano is very skilled in tying knots...... where did she learn that technique from?, hmmmm
Nov 26, 2023 8:19 AM
Jul 2021
I love the shining reference, glad they adapted the manga's way of referencing pop culture, it's really damn good
Nov 26, 2023 8:27 AM
Mar 2022
falko92 said:
Best episode so far (at least for me). Loved the Doki Doki Literature Club and The Shining references! along with the Biohazard / Resident Evil ones!

I missed the DDLC ref, what was it ?
Nov 26, 2023 8:29 AM

Jul 2016
Heeere's Nano!

The fact Nano made sure Shizuka wouldn't fall behind while chasing their prey was something my heart wasn't prepared for. Didn't think zombies could be that wholesome.

Also, if zombies were as efficient as Nano and guarded places like hospitals and food shelters, humanity wouldn't stand a chance lmao
FarCriticalNov 26, 2023 8:39 AM
Nov 26, 2023 8:31 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Outlow
falko92 said:

I missed the DDLC ref, what was it ?
Nov 26, 2023 8:31 AM
Nov 2023
best episode so far
Nov 26, 2023 8:32 AM
Aug 2022
This whole show is one big fever dream.

The Pokémon reference was pretty cool
Nov 26, 2023 8:51 AM

Dec 2022
Here's Nano!

This episode was an absolute rollercoaster and I loved it. I'll embrace the Hakari/Karane yuri. If there's only one Rentarou, the girls are going to have to get their needs met somewhere, right? Need more fights between Hakari and Nano in hopes that they can develop a similar relationship.
It's interesting how even as zombies, the girls still keep their personalities. Watching them care for Shizuka during the chase was absolutely adorable.
Kusuri worst girl because of how she put the others in danger, but still charming all the same. Between Kusuri's drugs and Karane's martial arts, Rentarou has enough firepower to take on the greatest threat, the vice principal.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Nov 26, 2023 8:53 AM

Jan 2018
Kissbiohazard doesn't seem like a bad game. So long as the player gets a gun.

Or maybe not. The tongue-rape zombies weren't nearly as bad as I thought they were gonna be. In fact, they might be the most wholesome "zombies" ever.

Definitely wasn't expecting Hakari and Karane to kiss in this episode. They took the "rivals are actually gay for each other" shit and made it a reality. Holy fuck.

Love all those little references. My favorite was probably the "Here's Johnny!" reference by Nano. This shit's wild.
Nov 26, 2023 9:19 AM

Oct 2020
This was a episode of Kissing of the Dead (Highschool of the Dead), thanks for the Yuri scene between Karane and Hakari that was sexy.
Nov 26, 2023 9:20 AM

Feb 2020
This is one of the best episodes in all of anime history. Entirely a work of art.

Nov 26, 2023 9:21 AM

Apr 2022
Love the translation joke

And how hilariously lewd this episode got

Glad everything worked out in the end.
Nov 26, 2023 9:29 AM

Feb 2021
The lesbian kiss was probably the best scene.

It seems this episode was outsourced to Studio One's Work.
Nov 26, 2023 9:42 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
This was way too hilarious, holy crap! Lewdity taken to the next level, and oh boy, this was way too good. We got the long awaited lesbian kiss between the two as well, this is a win for all!

Lmao, Nano kissing Rentaro with the ED theme song in the background was too creative.

I’m so glad to see the staff giving it their best shot on this one! Peak fiction right here!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 26, 2023 9:47 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
It was a funny episode with good kiss animation. Liked it!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Nov 26, 2023 9:57 AM
May 2022
Knighthammer619 said:
Nano is very skilled in tying knots...... where did she learn that technique from?, hmmmm

Thought the same 8D
Nov 26, 2023 10:42 AM

Mar 2020
KissBioHazard is here, run away from the kiss zombies!

Nothing short of spectacular entertainment yet again, with references to Resident Evil, Doki Doki Literature Club, Pokémon and Stanley Kubrick's The Shining which made for even more amusement. This anime really excels at going off the rails with a lot of different ideas, and love it or hate it, you got to applaud the author, along with the director and animators for coming up with such fun scenarios. Hakari and Karane's kiss was sure something, that's for sure. Looking forward to more unhinged madness coming up!
Nov 26, 2023 10:44 AM
Nov 2023
ehehehe Yuri goes bruh
Nov 26, 2023 11:16 AM

Feb 2019
God I wish that was me

Yea we ate good today absolutely bat shit insane episode that perfectly encompasses everything that makes this series so good. Didn’t expect to get an entire episode dedicated to the kiss zombie gimmick but I’m here for it.

Seeing all the girls chase rentaro and ultimately get their own intimate time with him was so funny. Hakari and Kanade’s Yuri moment was awesome. Starting to ship them more than rentaro with them 😂

Nice Shining reference here

And Kusuri joins the harem at the end! Cute ending to the episode! Oh yea, all the stuff with the girls totally made me forget spider grandma with the saggy titties who was chasing them 💀 most random shit ever
Marinate1016Nov 26, 2023 11:23 AM
Nov 26, 2023 11:19 AM
Feb 2023
really good series, it hasnt the best writing but its really enjoyable to watch. its the definition for a seasonal anime, doesnt ask to be more, its just an anime to chill on and enjoy nothing more.
Nov 26, 2023 11:21 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to Embient
The voice actors and animators really went all out on those kisses damn.
And here is the moment I was waiting for: Hakari x Karane yuri! Thank god they included the volume 2 bonus at the end lol. It also said "Separating the two of them was the biggest struggle".
These references LMFAO.
I always love it when they make fake credits in the anime. Liked the glitch effect too. This must be a reference to something too right?
This was probably the best episode so far. It's so good to see one of my favorite manga be adapted with flying colors man.
@Embient probably the fake credits was reference to ddlc, the glitch effect too.
Nov 26, 2023 11:23 AM
May 2023
I'm sorry but wth did I just witness
Nov 26, 2023 11:34 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to GYATyoruichi
@GYATyoruichi I guest it's in the eps 10
Nov 26, 2023 12:08 PM
Dec 2022
@Rapushin nah its in episode 9 I did the math
Nov 26, 2023 12:13 PM
Aug 2020
hentai episode?

it was not bad
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 26, 2023 12:17 PM

Jan 2021
That was a wild episode I really enjoyed Rentaro hanging the loli up on a coat hanger. Also the yuri was a spit take moment geez dude just made them kiss like a couple of dolls. Also where the heck were all the students during this?
Nov 26, 2023 12:44 PM

Sep 2018
I'm really enjoying the localized jokes, they bring a layer of familiarity necessary for meta humor. The translation team is doing a great job with making the comedy land!

Even though I like the chaotic cuteness of Kusuri, her true form is basically the epitome of my type of female character design. It's kind of a shame she only looks like that a mere fraction of the story. </3
Nov 26, 2023 12:49 PM

Nov 2014
I don't really like this potion idea and the whole drama-chaos event.

Only plus of whole thing was, a idea of love-kissing zombies, kinda not bad :D but still in general is meh.
Nov 26, 2023 12:50 PM

Jan 2020
Bibury: How many references do you want in this episode?
Hyakkano: Yes
Nov 26, 2023 1:01 PM

Nov 2013
Here's Johnny!!!
Nov 26, 2023 1:07 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Loved the amount of references in this episode, first they were already running with the Resident Evil/Biohazard thing, and later with Nano you had the Pokémon reference as well as the “The Shining” one which especially got me, I saw it coming when she ripped a hole in the door lol, and apparently the credits that rolled was a DDLC reference but I didn’t catch that one because I haven’t experienced that game in years lol. And of course there were great moments besides the references, like when Shizuka got hurt and despite being a kiss zombie Rentarou still took her to the nurse’s office lol, and her kiss scene afterward was heated as well, definitely wish they weren’t zombies for this epic kiss action lol.

And I was also blown away by Rentarou making Hakari and Karane kiss, to which they kept doing it anyway because they technically love each other too lol, and as expected their reactions when they were normal later were great, now I wonder if Rentarou could talk them into that when they’re not zombies lol. And lastly it was nice that Kusuri had her moment with Rentarou after the apocalypse ended, she has someone that can cleanup after her drug related mishaps now lol. What a wild little arc this was, and now I wonder where the show will go from here now that each girl in the OP has been introduced.

And as a final note, I wanted to mention Kusuri’s “melt ya face off” drug is not needed if you’re into jam bands lol, I kinda thought that was funny, maybe some folks here could appreciate.
TheColonel76Nov 26, 2023 1:22 PM
Nov 26, 2023 1:30 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to Softhenic03
Loved the KISSBIOHAZARD intro. I mean you just have to replace those usual zombies we’re used to see, to these kiss fiends. It’s kinda good thing tbh, since I mean who would not like a scenario where a bunch of girls are all over you and want to kiss the life out of you, though it has its repercussions too, so the need to make the situation normal.

It’s hilarious to see the skyrocket effect though, I mean someone as meek as Shizuka did kiss quite passionately for over a minute I swear, the moment she got Rentaro laid lol. Ignoring how Rentaro hanged her on the cloth hanger, the highlight of this episode has to be.. to see the caring duo of Karane and Hakari showing their love for each other…

… THIS SHOW DOESN’T HESITATE TO MAKE A STEAMY SEQUENCE OUT OF HAKARI AND KARANE WITH THOSE KISSES lmaooooooo. They were at it when Rentaro was quite literally abused by Nano and her efficient kissing… I mean even the ending credits rolled lol. Still to see Kusuri, even in her true form, messing up by revealing her identity to Nano had me rolling. I mean you had just one job and you failed even at that lol.

Girls did come back though, and of course they arent made over Kusuri too. She's a full-fledged group member now. Also, Karane and Hakari may feign ignorance, but we know( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Would be a fun bunch of episodes from here on till the end, as I remember it being something like a mini-arc.
@Softhenic03 yes and this mini arc going to be great i wonder how pepole will react to this arc and certain character
Nov 26, 2023 1:32 PM

Feb 2019
Most of the episode was enjoyable, still had to rate this a 1 though.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Nov 26, 2023 1:34 PM

Feb 2020
Karane & Hakari bi icons fr
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2023 2:18 PM
Mar 2021
HPLwonder said:
I love the shining reference, glad they adapted the manga's way of referencing pop culture, it's really damn good

I think the fin part where the tone of the music changes like how ddlc did when sayori got hunged
Nov 26, 2023 2:37 PM
Nov 2022
As good as every week, I loved the episode, something that Bibury Animation knows how to do well is attention to detail in the animes they produce and this is no exception.

The scenes of each kiss are beautiful, my favorite is undoubtedly Shizuka, but of course, the Nano scene with the reference while the credits roll and that glitch effect is GOD
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

177 by GureJoestar »»
Yesterday, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2023

141 by GureJoestar »»
May 29, 7:39 AM

» Hakari looks like Momo from To Love-Ru

JustSomeone15 - May 25

10 by Saimatsu_Fan »»
May 25, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2023

105 by alexw1020 »»
May 16, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2023

128 by Hither »»
May 9, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.