Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 21, 2023 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
This episode was pretty much designed for Fuyutsuki and Himuro to get together. Not a very creative way as a business trip but it is what it is.

Still, it was somewhat charming seeing the two bond so much again. This kinda takes me back to the feeling of the first episode when the two met. A lot of similarities too although the ending feels somewhat open for this show. 
Mar 21, 2023 6:58 AM

Jul 2017
The overnight business trip out of town that's just for the two of them, Himuro is over-the-hill elated that he's able to experience this with Fuyutsuki. But being overly stressed and tired with the long meeting, Himuro melts to the kid size at the worst time possible from a fever, Fuyutsuki recognizes Himuro's need for recovery, albeit losing the chance to try the city's local delicacies with her. The kid Himuro semi-consciously pushing Fuyutsuki onto the bed, sure that wasn't intentional, but it was the closest that Fuyutsuki felt towards the Yuki-onna descendent who's feeling full of regret and embarrassment, taking care of him earnestly. Fuyutsuki taking the sofa, it's the closest that Himuro has gotten to her as well...and remember boundaries. Regardless, this business trip is over with the fun and games once they got back to work.

Both Himuro and Fuyutsuki walking back to the very same spot where they first met, now blossoming with cherry blossoms, the year that they went through from the very beginning of the series to now with the recap montage, was an experience not to forget. The cold Fuyutsuki meeting and the "less isn't good" Himuro wetre to each other, a blessing in disguise. And to wrap things up: a joyous welcome back with a picnic together for all, it's all in good heart.

A decent to good show. Though it has its moments, it got kinda boring fast for me. But at the very least, it's pleasant while it lasted.
KANLen09Mar 21, 2023 8:24 AM
Mar 21, 2023 8:00 AM

Apr 2010
Shame that this was the end i would have loved to see more.
I would have liked to see them become a couple but it will probably still take some time, maybe a second season.
Anyway the part where they got close on the bed was nice before it was interrupted by that phone call.
The feelings are there it's just that one of the two needs to make the confession.
Mar 21, 2023 8:01 AM

Feb 2019
A beautiful end to one of my favourite anime of the season. Would’ve loved a flat out confession or something, but that isn’t really the tone of the story. Fuyutsuki taking care of Himuro was so sweet. Shotacons ate good with those hotel scenes, lol.

10/10 for me. Loved the art and characters and it’s just wholesome fluff that doesn’t try to reinvent the wheel or do anything crazy.
Mar 21, 2023 8:04 AM
Oct 2022
meh ending really

6/10

Mar 21, 2023 8:05 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yeah, things were certainly going a little too well up until the middle, xD. Can't be too bad being tended to and treated as a child by Fuyutsuki-san, I'm sure. As far as I'm concerned, it was all wins except for maybe that dinner place but I feel they went and had brunch there. A trip within one episode's length definitely felt like a short time for viewers too. Stopping by that all that too familiar place on the way back was a nice addition, and it was nice to see the trip down memory lane. Might've overdone it a tad bit there but scratch that. 

Things almost got interesting in the bed scene there but of course there was going to some kind of external factor to stop it, lol. Seeing Fuyutsuki-san fumble in the convenience store is proof that she was quite startled too, so I suppose I'll take that for now. 

Honestly, it's probably more of a fine show than a good one but I'm a sucker for romance and this show did just about enough to get my attention and keep it up for most of the way through, there were small boring segments but nothing to turn me off. And for that, I suppose I'll give this a generous 7/10 on my part. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 21, 2023 8:20 AM

Feb 2022
That was a great ending, i really loved watching the show as its been fun throughout.

Fuyutsuki having a shota-con moment lol

I did like the way they had the party at the end in the ed

Sadly it will be a while for a season 2 - if they do it - as the manga is currently at the part where Fuyutsuki is at the convenience store
Mar 21, 2023 8:40 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
An overnight busness trip with Fuyutsuki though is a dream come true for Himuro. Though i don't think going at it until he got ill was part of the plan. Though never thought i'll get to see mini Himuro again. Hard to believe its been a year since they met though. But it was a year that provided them plenty of great times as well as opportunities to try something new. Overall as finale's go it was a really fun ep that showed well the amount of feelings that both had developed while at the same time keeping it low key so as not to affect their performance within the company. I liked the fact that the series decided to end things with the cheery blossom viewing party with their friends.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2023 8:43 AM
Sep 2021
Pretty decent till the end
Mar 21, 2023 8:45 AM

Feb 2021
Knighthammer619 said:
Sadly it will be a while for a season 2 - if they do it - as the manga is currently at the part where Fuyutsuki is at the convenience store
You mean the english translations (chapter 40). Except that there are currently only 51 chapter in japanese so yeah, it'll take a while for there to be enough content for a second season (though there are some skipped chapters that could be adapted later).
Mar 21, 2023 8:46 AM

Mar 2021
Really sweet episode i really hope we get a second season
Mar 21, 2023 8:51 AM

May 2020
Honestly this sort of went nowhere in the end lol. Forget about someone making a confession we didn't even get those two thinking about that. Though fine.. maybe after few decades they'll realize;)

Really convenient fever mechanism there, as no would blame you for an accidental fall or something if you're a shouta. Now again this ended, and I don't think a sequel will follow, but if in some extreme case it does, I'll be sure to follow again.
Mar 21, 2023 9:01 AM

Dec 2008
Manga was much better, but still it was very good anime. 
Mar 21, 2023 9:02 AM
Aug 2022
Finished on 21st March 2023 at 21:27 Hrs IST.
I really liked the small overnight business trip they both went in the same hotel room due his fever and the moment he fell on bed with Fuyutsuki-san it was😏😏 pretty good experience for Himuro-kun.
The memories they shared in the whole year it was awesome ❤️.
I really liked all the characters including his/her boss in this anime.
I really enjoyed this anime a lot. hope Season 2 Announcement ASAP.
Mar 21, 2023 9:03 AM

Feb 2022
Embient said:
Knighthammer619 said:
You mean the english translations (chapter 40). Except that there are currently only 51 chapter in japanese so yeah, it'll take a while for there to be enough content for a second season (though there are some skipped chapters that could be adapted later).

Translated, yes in deed. Until you said i did not know how many there was in Japanese, i only know what ive read up to so far
Mar 21, 2023 9:08 AM

Oct 2017
Is Fuyutsuki into shota or something lol? The bed scene just felt wrong. Was a decent romance anime. Would have been much better if Himuro didn't blush every 2 minutes and produce those cutesy snowmans. Found it to be cringe af. Specially the blushings, he's a grown man ffs. Anyway liked Fuyutsuki, she's a cool beauty. If it gets s2 I'll watch.
Mar 21, 2023 9:14 AM
Sep 2021
gonna take a while probably for a second season to happen given where the manga is right now but hopefully regardless we still get a second season!

other than that, a really nice chill and wholesome anime overall.
Mar 21, 2023 9:17 AM
Nov 2022
it was a great episode and a good ending, I loved this anime and it's definitely on my favorites, 10/10 from the OP which is amazing throughout the story, I'm really hoping it has a 2nd season
Mar 21, 2023 9:21 AM

Sep 2022
Embient said:
Knighthammer619 said:

Wait there are only 51 Chapters? Holy banana, it means we won't see the second season for two years at the earliest?! 🥺

Mar 21, 2023 9:39 AM

Jan 2021
I really thought they went their separate ways but i was wrong lol, they were actually going on an business trip, only the two of them, with the hotel not serving dinner, Himuro booked an place at an restaurant. 

But when they were done with the presentation etc Himuro got sick all of a sudden and ofcourse transformed into an child, Himuro thinking that he's now a burden towards Fuyutsuki but Fuyutsuki doesn't mind it one bit, she actually loves to take care of him, I actually loved that tiny bit of romance scene where little Himuro fell on Fuyutsuki on the bed, the long silence got me lmao, BUT himuro knows his boundaries like he said. Himuro pulling an allnighter so that Fuyutsuki can sleep peacefully, Himuro actually wanted to kiss her when she was sleeping but maybe im wrong, perhaps he wanted to put her in the bed. Anyhow with big bags under Himuro's eyes he got the job done, and they picniced at an hotel, what an nice idea. 

When they returned they walked through the same path as they met up for the first time, it was nice to see that the studio put in clips from the past, it was an incredible ride to see everyone grow up and get closer to each other as the time passed on, so many wholesome things happened during the episodes, it was an incredible watch. 

This anime was enjoyable and the plot was wholesome, what an adventure.
Mar 21, 2023 9:42 AM
Oct 2022
The season was beautiful, it met expectations, although I would have liked that they at least gave us a kiss, but the moment in bed was fun, although it was with little himuro, but oh well. Good ending and wait for a second season to come out if you have something planned.
Mar 21, 2023 9:45 AM

Aug 2021
How does a Yuki Onna descendant get a cold anyway? It's preposterous! Anyway.. kept going with this one, but didn't particularly enjoy it. They did next to nothing with the supernatural element of the show. This could have potentially been very interesting to learn about the quirks of those supernatural descendants, but it was mostly used as a background animation, nothing more. Also the romance went nowhere. The main character has been in love for a year now and he is as close to a relationship with her as Myanmar to a healthy economy. It will probably take another 5 seasons for any of the two to confess their feelings and another 3 for their first kiss. To me it was pretty much a waste of time, 4/10.
Mar 21, 2023 9:47 AM
Mar 2023
looking forward ti season 2
Mar 21, 2023 9:53 AM

Dec 2022
an overnight stay, the dinner got ruined but the fever made this trip quite memorable literally im sure they are not gonna forget about this trip
Mar 21, 2023 10:06 AM

Mar 2018
Didn't find the appeal in this show; too boring and too slow. Maybe I'm just expecting too much..

Okay final episode, but the bed scene was pretty forced to have an "intimate" moment. I feel as though Fuyutsuki nursing him would be good enough, or if Himuro picked her up and put her on the bed.
Mar 21, 2023 10:11 AM

Jun 2019
Nah... I'm gonna miss this adorable show so much. I need more of this. Very sweet and lovable characters. Loved this show a lot. I hope we get another season, hopefully.
Mar 21, 2023 10:27 AM

Dec 2008
An enjoyable and restful watch. Great characters and  Fuyutsuki is wonderful, she is a really great character. Oh and I loved the snowmen popping up every now and then. Hope that we get a 2nd season and they show more of the sister.  8/10 from me.
May the Uguu be with you.

Mar 21, 2023 10:28 AM
Mar 2019
really i need second season its the most sweet anime of this season withoub kubo chan
Mar 21, 2023 10:34 AM

Jun 2017
This was such an enjoyable show to watch. I'll miss it.
Signature.
Mar 21, 2023 10:50 AM

May 2015
You gotta be jealous of these guys, for whom work is like home.

But they do indeed seem like a very nice group of friends, it was a nice show too, but kinda nothing happened, really. This is just one of those shows you watch for vibes, not the plot. Besides, it kinda realistic too, not every romance is up-and-down romcom with drama and subplots, sometimes people just meet each other and build something slowly and gradually. So I get it. Would like to see some development though, if s2 ever happens. 7/10
Mar 21, 2023 10:52 AM

May 2021
loved this show—no rushing anything no forced yelling confessions just a lovely bond created over time and a beautiful romance blossoming 

I’m not against school romances but it was so refreshing to watch a romance between adults 

I loved that fuyutsuki and himuro could be themselves completely and found not just romantic interests in each other but also other great friendships in the workplace, all were very likeable characters 

would love a season two, here’s hoping! 

(my only gripe is himuro changing into a kid because every time I just thought why is this necessary! I’m glad it didn’t happen more but when it did it was so weird especially in this last episode but I’m choosing to overlook it because I loved literally everything else about this anime lol)
Mar 21, 2023 11:54 AM
Nov 2022
It deserve season 2
Mar 21, 2023 11:58 AM
Jan 2017
I predict that they'll end up together by season 7.
Mar 21, 2023 1:03 PM
Dec 2021
Great anime. Isometries.
Mar 21, 2023 1:03 PM

Dec 2016
Sigh…. I’m happy that some people got something out of this show.  For me, just a letdown. It wasn’t particularly bad or offensive, just rather boring and kind of bland. Glad it’s over. I don’t think I will remember much about this show in the future….
Mar 21, 2023 1:12 PM

Jun 2020
Namu12 said:
Manga was much better, but still it was very good anime. 
where the anime leave off in manga?
2023:
My candies: Main

My candies:
Mar 21, 2023 2:23 PM

Oct 2013
ForThaWatch said:

Dude! Totes True!!
Mar 21, 2023 2:27 PM

Oct 2013
Dude imagine this anime but all his snow and blizzards were just him jizzing hard!

lol, that what the mangaka wanted but they had him change it to snow.....also fuyutsuki be careful with those popsicles!

Collins89Mar 21, 2023 2:30 PM
Mar 21, 2023 2:28 PM
Dec 2022
now gotta wait 200Years for Season 2🥲
Mar 21, 2023 2:30 PM
Dec 2021
ForThaWatch said:
thanks bro this is all i wanted to know
not watching this anime
Mar 21, 2023 3:04 PM
Oct 2015
OL anime of the year
Mar 21, 2023 3:33 PM
Nov 2009
Nayeem_khan00 said:
It deserve season 2
Yes it really does, does anyone know how well it did in Japan?
Mar 21, 2023 3:34 PM

Oct 2022
I'm sad to see the show go. I just wished the finale was stronger.
Mar 21, 2023 3:39 PM

Feb 2022
Well I didn't expect a confession given how slow paced their development has been but feel a bit of disappointment anyway. Still a very cute and wholesome end seeing the whole group together like that.
Mar 21, 2023 3:57 PM
Oct 2022
O final foi uma porcaria
Mar 21, 2023 4:08 PM
Mar 2021
i want himuro and fuyutsuki to go out T_T
Mar 21, 2023 4:18 PM
Jan 2023
i never want to watch this show again.
Mar 21, 2023 4:45 PM

Apr 2022
my favorite light-hearted show of the season finally comes to an end, pain. would love to see a season 2.
more of fuyutsuki and himuro will always be welcome. nice way to end, mini-recap right at the end plus an epilogue in the ED
only himuro could thank fuyutsuki for something she did in episode 1/a year ago lmao. a very solid 7.5/10.
Mar 21, 2023 5:18 PM
Mar 2012
As much as I enjoyed the show the end is a cop out. Unless there is an OVA or second season already planned, give the relationship some closure.
Mar 21, 2023 5:42 PM
May 2017
Very good! Second season much welcome.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 3, 2023

202 by nightjasmine »»
May 4, 2:21 PM

» Can anyone tell me which eps to skip?

sakuraspace - Apr 5

19 by ANormalUser »»
Apr 19, 8:16 PM

» Manga

sb-ishan-99 - Apr 1

5 by Miry4316 »»
Apr 1, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2023

99 by Gaybulek »»
Mar 9, 1:39 AM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2023

51 by BlueSnow93 »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.