Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 13, 2018 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well at least Eiji is alive. He went through a lot but manages to survived so that's better than being dead.

Feels like this episode is setting up for the grand finale. We got Ash and his crew preparing for their final plans. Somewhat a bit of an emotional episode too with the delivery. Ash manages to talk to Eiji as he awakes.

I honestly hope they see each again after all this.
Dec 13, 2018 9:37 AM

Mar 2012
This episode was so sad that my laptop died. Seriously, it just crashed.

Interesting changes made from the manga.

Cain's best moment happened here. In retrospect, I'm really not fine the conversation he had with Ash that was skipped in episode 21 or so. So his friendship and admiration for Ash in this instance shines more compared to the skipped conversation where he told Ash to give up Eiji. It would have shown how Cain has grown to and views Ash and Eii whereas before he thought Eiji was just an impediment to Ash.

We all got see part of a spoiler the 2nd OP has been. We'll see more next week.

Everyone that didn't get destroyed by today's episode will definitely be next week.

#FuckYutLung
MetaKiteDec 13, 2018 10:52 AM
Dec 13, 2018 10:37 AM

Jan 2015
Well, after a few weeks of repetitive cat and mouse chasing, this episode finally gave me a double-whammy of emotional impact, and a nice twist of shocking surprise... And now I’m really curious to see how this all wraps up.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Dec 13, 2018 10:40 AM

Mar 2015
HE SHOOT GOLZINE... DAMN..THAT'S YOUR BOSS(kinda, i guess)

The way he asks for banana fish samples.... this will not end well, at least since Eiji is at the hospital i'm assuming he's going to live.
Anyway, we are going for a blast in the last episode, that's for sure.
Dec 13, 2018 10:48 AM
Sep 2018
NOOO DINO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST BOSS!!!
I WANTED THE SATISFACTION OF ASH KILLING HIMMMM
UGH FOXX NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE
Dec 13, 2018 10:52 AM

Mar 2018
that goodbye really didn't have to hurt me like that.

really glad they kept in cain's convo with ash, showed how much cain understands ash.

next week is hell, can't wait :)
Dec 13, 2018 10:55 AM

Jun 2014
I liked Ash's little moment with Eiji. They couldn't see each other for very long, but it was still an emotional moment for them.

Damn, I was expecting Ash to be the one to deal the final blow to Golzine. I didn't foresee that ending with Fox shooting him.

I'm both excited and terrified for the finale.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 13, 2018 11:15 AM
Jan 2018
Quentin Torino ending!!
Dec 13, 2018 11:16 AM

Jul 2015
Well I’m just gonna say it, poor Yut-Lung. And I’m glad his fucking brothers are dead.
Dec 13, 2018 11:39 AM

Jan 2018
So Dino is not in the final boss battle ???

Also, does anyone know whether the last episode is gonna be 40 minutes long, I've heard some rummors and think that would be awesome actually ..

AND "SAYONARA" - NOPE NOPE NOPE !! PLEASE NO "SAYONARA", JUST "AISHITERU", OH GOD I'M SCARED
Dec 13, 2018 12:07 PM

Mar 2012
wckdct said:

really glad they kept in cain's convo with ash, showed how much cain understands ash.

Did you notice it's probably the only scene where you see Cain's eyes through his sunglasses as he tells Ash he believes in him? I'm just sad that Cain's own character development has been largely ignored by the anime.
mcrta_weeb said:
Well I’m just gonna say it, poor Yut-Lung. And I’m glad his fucking brothers are dead.
It's not like he is the only person to have suffered in some F'ed up way in this series. It still doesn't justify his actions in trying to murder Eiji. He is no better than his brothers he hates so much.

#FuckYutLung
Dec 13, 2018 12:08 PM

Dec 2015
Drunken_angel said:

Also, does anyone know whether the last episode is gonna be 40 minutes long, I've heard some rummors and think that would be awesome actually ..

yeah, it's confirmed! it's going to be a wild ride ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Dec 13, 2018 12:13 PM

Apr 2017
this episode hurt me once again. it took my heart, ripped it in half, threw it against the wall, and smashed it into tiny little pieces. my ghost is currently writing this.

ash and eiji's final words to each other is what made the waterworks start. ash's "sayonara"? yeah nope. NOPE NOPE NOPE. and eiji getting out of bed despite the pain just so he say something - anything to ash - before he leaves.......thanks i hate it didn't need my heart broken just a little more.
and then how blanca explained to yut lung that ash chose to love and die rather than hate and rule spoke so true for ash's character since he met eiji. goddammit they deserve so much better...

ok damn....yut-lung's origins are really sad. that shit will fuck you up for the rest of your life and it clearly did for him. he's one of those characters you feel bad for but also hate at the same time i guess.

but thank god golzine's dead (supposedly). that perverted bastard finally got what was coming for him. i'm most definitely not ready for the last episode though...
phxntomhiveghoulDec 13, 2018 12:17 PM
Dec 13, 2018 12:17 PM

Jan 2018
soffan said:

YASSS !!!!!!

We're in for an epic finale, guys
Dec 13, 2018 12:50 PM

Jul 2017
I thought the episode itself was pretty mediocre but that ending definitely ruled. Felt really old school.
Dec 13, 2018 1:17 PM

Feb 2016
Freaking Ninjas cutting onions on my room T_T. Can someone bring me some tissues? This anime is destroying my soul
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 13, 2018 1:37 PM

Sep 2011
I don't get Blanca. He tells Ash that Eiji doesn't exist to be his "salvation", when their feelings are no doubt pure and mutual, then tells Yut-Lung that he shouldn't try to make Ash become like them, someone with no love. I guess that now that he is fighting for Ash, and even took him to see Eiji, that he doesn't really want to see them apart anymore. But I still can't like him, to me his only saving grace is that he cares about Yut-Lung.

Poor Yut-Lung though, his mother was a victim just like he was, things were even worse than what I thought. From the moment his 'brothers' did what they did he was utterly alone on that hellhole. He was so strong, biding his time to make them pay, it's just a pity that it couldn't bring him peace. Just like Blanca, I hope someone who loves him will be able to reach out for him. He is just lost, scarred, and still in very much pain.

Now that scene in the hospital killed me, that's a death flag if I ever saw one. Now that Eiji is safe in the hospital, the only one of them who can die in this last confront is Ash... It was so heart-wrenching, but so beautiful. Eiji did everything he could to stand, and try to reach him, but their hands couldn't even reach each other one more time, this is too much. I'm trying to cling to hope, but I'm so not ready for the end.

But I'm glad to finally see Golzine dying though, I mean, I hope he died. It is just a pity that it was by Foxx's hands.
mcrta_weeb said:
This
Dec 13, 2018 1:48 PM

Dec 2016
So many emotional moments ;_; Ash is feeling very depressed...

The Boss got shot two times! o_o" What?! I was hopping it will be Ash who will do it, but I guess my expectations got wrong :/ Now what??

... I can't believe next episode will be the last one TT_TT

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 13, 2018 1:57 PM

May 2016
I can't believe they killed off golzine with a third party villain like that. The plot has been going downhill ever since Arthur was killed. Golzine was built up to be the main villain and then they kill him in 2 seconds with a character who's had maybe 20 minutes of camera time.
Dec 13, 2018 3:36 PM

Jun 2009
whos the dislike ...;( makes me damn angry

Dec 13, 2018 3:43 PM

Jul 2015
MetaKite said:
wckdct said:

Did you notice it's probably the only scene where you see Cain's eyes through his sunglasses as he tells Ash he believes in him? I'm just sad that Cain's own character development has been largely ignored by the anime.
mcrta_weeb said:
It's not like he is the only person to have suffered in some F'ed up way in this series. It still doesn't justify his actions in trying to murder Eiji. He is no better than his brothers he hates so much.

#FuckYutLung
I never said that his actions against Eiji are justified but go off ig
Dec 13, 2018 3:45 PM

Jul 2015
Fayrin said:
I don't get Blanca. He tells Ash that Eiji doesn't exist to be his "salvation", when their feelings are no doubt pure and mutual, then tells Yut-Lung that he shouldn't try to make Ash become like them, someone with no love. I guess that now that he is fighting for Ash, and even took him to see Eiji, that he doesn't really want to see them apart anymore. But I still can't like him, to me his only saving grace is that he cares about Yut-Lung.

Poor Yut-Lung though, his mother was a victim just like he was, things were even worse than what I thought. From the moment his 'brothers' did what they did he was utterly alone on that hellhole. He was so strong, biding his time to make them pay, it's just a pity that it couldn't bring him peace. Just like Blanca, I hope someone who loves him will be able to reach out for him. He is just lost, scarred, and still in very much pain.

Now that scene in the hospital killed me, that's a death flag if I ever saw one. Now that Eiji is safe in the hospital, the only one of them who can die in this last confront is Ash... It was so heart-wrenching, but so beautiful. Eiji did everything he could to stand, and try to reach him, but their hands couldn't even reach each other one more time, this is too much. I'm trying to cling to hope, but I'm so not ready for the end.

But I'm glad to finally see Golzine dying though, I mean, I hope he died. It is just a pity that it was by Foxx's hands.
mcrta_weeb said:
This
Ughhh yes honestly I would give Yut Lung so much love, and the hospital scene literally ripped my heart out and put it in a blender and made me cry blood
Dec 13, 2018 3:54 PM

Jun 2009
soffan said:
Drunken_angel said:

really thats awesome news :)

mcrta_weeb said:

#FuckYutLung[/quote]

think soo too he is weird playing the damn king all the time stepping over people like they are trash and than wants sympaty -- not from me yut lung
Dec 13, 2018 4:44 PM

Jul 2015
Kannei said:
soffan said:

really thats awesome news :)

mcrta_weeb said:

#FuckYutLung

think soo too he is weird playing the damn king all the time stepping over people like they are trash and than wants sympaty -- not from me yut lung[/quote] Yut Lung stans/just others who watch banana fish can’t even say that they simply feel sorry for the boy without antis rushing in and screaming about how supposedly horrible he is. Like yes we get it he’s done shitty things and what about it???
Dec 13, 2018 5:18 PM

Oct 2015
Blanca has turned against Yut Lung with good reason though, that long hair bastard is a sad soul. He really despises Eiji for his selfish emotional inept reasons, I hope he doesn't die though even if he is that way.

Lao is not hoping on an Ash band wagon anytime soon, that guy really doesn't feel Ash like Sing does. I'm glad Eiji is okay even though that scene with Ash at the hospital was cliché.

Foxx is really becoming the true antagonist of the show right, I hope Ash will kill him after all that guy raped him which is so saddening.

Great episode,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 13, 2018 6:16 PM
Jul 2017
Drunken_angel said:

This tweet from the official twitter apparently says ep24 will be "extended by 10min", so that means it's going to be 30min instead of 40min?
Dec 13, 2018 6:46 PM
Nov 2017
I DEADASS THOT EIJI DIED also yay that that crusty dusty golzeine is dead
Dec 13, 2018 7:46 PM
Jul 2017

next weeks episode is going to absolutely slaughter everybody, im already beginning to prepare lol

lao, dino, and foxx are the unholy trinity of douchebags in banana fish. at least yut lung is funny

each episode ash falls more and more in love with eiji, it's so natural and it's refreshing that it's not the main plot line. these two are so important to me... the scene where ash visits eiji in the hospital is one of my ultimate favorites, and i am so pleased with how it turned out.

what does everyone think about whether or not they'll include GoL?
Dec 13, 2018 7:59 PM

Aug 2018
mimimikachuu said:

what does everyone think about whether or not they'll include GoL?

Hmm... I'm getting skeptical now that tenshirous posted the official twitter saying that the final episode would be extended by 10 minutes as opposed to the original double length we thought (though that would make sense since there are commercial breaks). But at the same time, if MAPPA doesn't include Garden of Light, then they don't really need the extra ten minutes since there's about 140 pages left to adapt and the vast majority of it is action (and we saw how quickly they can actually speed through the action sequences if they cut smartly). I guess that extra 10 minutes could just be a buffer for the resolution so... I personally think it's really hard to tell, I'm leaning towards that we'll get it as opposed to we won't though.
Dec 13, 2018 8:08 PM

Mar 2012
mcrta_weeb said:
Yut Lung stans/just others who watch banana fish can’t even say that they simply feel sorry for the boy without antis rushing in and screaming about how supposedly horrible he is. Like yes we get it he’s done shitty things and what about it???
Wait and see.
tenshirous said:
Drunken_angel said:

This tweet from the official twitter apparently says ep24 will be "extended by 10min", so that means it's going to be 30min instead of 40min?
I figured that was the case early today when I saw the title of the next episode is Catcher In The Rye. It made me pause and realize there is no GoHL side story getting adapted. Just not possible with that title. I guess that last side story will be an OVA then.
Dec 13, 2018 8:41 PM

Oct 2008
pheeewww! eji's safe! they're playing with our emotions!
well...i'm not so sure what I feel right now not that Golzine's dead!? really or not?
looks like that Colonel fox will take the glory remains of Banana Fish...
I hope Max and the other hostages are okay...
The script of this episode is top class! just look at all the conversations of Blanca and Yut Lung!
Blanca team-up with Ash was cool!
Only one more episode left on this unexpected great show!
5/5.

Dec 13, 2018 9:14 PM

Jul 2009
I’m legit pissing myself because I know the last episode is gonna be depressing. I feel it in my bones and countless manga readers have constantly been confirming this.

All I’m saying is that the most depressing end is Eiji dying and leaving Ash depressed and destroyed asf. I could even take ash dying but not letting him see Eiji go first.

And all the hostages are pretty much dead now huh?
Dec 13, 2018 9:32 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, these last few episodes have really taken the intensity to the next level! What a way to set up the platform for the finale! A bit too redundant to start off though, I must say, but it really picked up from the episode 22 onwards.

I was constantly hoping Ash will be the one to take down Dino, but dang it Foxx! I really hope Ash directs all that anger to Foxx and his subordinates now to at least save the hostages if they are still alive. I’m not expecting the hostages to be alive but who knows, maybe Foxx and co were too busy elsewhere or something of the sort. Max’s wife was raped earlier and if she now hears that Max has been murdered, it’ll definitely obliterate her soul. I really hope this doesn’t happen! As for Blanca, I certainly didn’t expect him to join Ash’s side. Blanca’s been like a really sophisticated character so I’m not wholly surprised by this, considering how easily he was contracted under Yut-Lung. Speaking of Yut-Lung, rough past again no doubt! Looks like his brothers were jealous of him getting extra attention from their beloved power holder father and so decided to collectively rape and kill his biological mother, damn. Rape has seriously been a very go-to type of torture in this series and I personally hate rape, so it gets to me the wrong way. Well, that’s just me though.

On another note, the last minute plan by Jessica and Ash was risky but thankfully the initial stages were a success! Dino’s priceless expression there was just perfect and something I’ve been meaning to see for a while now. Looks like Dino won’t be the final boss, either, who would’ve thought. Eiji and Ash’s little scene in the hospital there was really touching, “Sa-yo-na-ra” speaks volumes and I just hoped he’d say something else. I guess it’s pretty clear now, right?

All in all, a really intense and solid episode! The mid few episodes of the second cour had been somewhat of a downer but I’m glad the finale is really picking it up now.
I’m looking forward to seeing the finale episode, even more glad that it’ll be a 40+ minutes episode! Great news!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 13, 2018 11:50 PM

Aug 2017
I think that Golzine is still alive. It would be a shame if he had died right there.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 13, 2018 11:59 PM

Dec 2014
ok well this episode was good...but I think Lao will mess it all up somehow.... lol the papa died or maybe not we don't know it yet
Dec 14, 2018 12:30 AM

Jul 2015
MetaKite said:
mcrta_weeb said:
Yut Lung stans/just others who watch banana fish can’t even say that they simply feel sorry for the boy without antis rushing in and screaming about how supposedly horrible he is. Like yes we get it he’s done shitty things and what about it???
Wait and see.
tenshirous said:

I figured that was the case early today when I saw the title of the next episode is Catcher In The Rye. It made me pause and realize there is no GoHL side story getting adapted. Just not possible with that title. I guess that last side story will be an OVA then.
Don’t you FUCKING tell me wait and see, I know the end of the manga and yes I still love him and I won’t stop, so why not just mind your own business?? Let others like him without y’all just inserting your (unasked for) opinion wbout how much you hate him. Like I literally just said I feel sorry for him and somehow the antis already pressed, damn
Dec 14, 2018 12:45 AM

Oct 2013
The final episodes are actually kind of dissapointing. This Fox guy seemed half hazardly thrown in. I also wish Blanca had more development... At this point I feel like everyone is going to die
Dec 14, 2018 1:56 AM

Dec 2016
was not expecting dino to die (if he's even dead but i don't see how he could survive that) so that was a bit of a shock

plot felt just a bit haphazard but hoping that ep24 will tie things up
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Dec 14, 2018 3:41 AM

Aug 2011
soffan said:
Drunken_angel said:

Actually, it's only 35 minutes. Incl. op and ed, so don't expect 40 minutes of pain. only 35 xD
My life is nothing without my dearest guys in pain.
Love it, whatever it's a Banana made with Fish. It's BANANA FISH. My biggest favorite due to the pain. Pain is good when you want it to go away from your own pain~

Then there is Yaoi. Oh yes, Yaoi.
- Yaoi is best when your watching it in HD! xD
Dec 14, 2018 3:46 AM

Dec 2015
KuroCiel said:
soffan said:

Actually, it's only 35 minutes. Incl. op and ed, so don't expect 40 minutes of pain. only 35 xD

oh hecc i messed up XD at least it was confirmed to be Longer Than Usually heh
who knows how long the afterpain will be though :P
Dec 14, 2018 4:00 AM

Aug 2011
soffan said:
KuroCiel said:

oh hecc i messed up XD at least it was confirmed to be Longer Than Usually heh
who knows how long the afterpain will be though :P

Honestly, I messed up to begin with too, but we just have to include ads and those for the last 5 minutes x'DDD

We will probably get Garden of Light, which will make it SO FUCKING PAINFUL x'DD
My life is nothing without my dearest guys in pain.
Love it, whatever it's a Banana made with Fish. It's BANANA FISH. My biggest favorite due to the pain. Pain is good when you want it to go away from your own pain~

Then there is Yaoi. Oh yes, Yaoi.
- Yaoi is best when your watching it in HD! xD
Dec 14, 2018 4:15 AM

Sep 2011
mcrta_weeb said:
Don’t you FUCKING tell me wait and see, I know the end of the manga and yes I still love him and I won’t stop, so why not just mind your own business?? Let others like him without y’all just inserting your (unasked for) opinion wbout how much you hate him. Like I literally just said I feel sorry for him and somehow the antis already pressed, damn

Don't waste your time, let them hate him and pretend that he is a one-dimensional, contemptible villain if they want. It's not like he is like Dino, Arthur, or even like the one thrown in the last minute, Foxx anyways.

He is a well-written character, a foil to Ash, and even though suffering is not something you can weight/compare, he suffered as much as Ash did. Not that this justifies him trying to get rid of Eiji, but if it doesn't make someone even try to understand him a bit then there isn't much that can be done about it. I can understand you being annoyed with people going out of their way to quote you because they don't agree with a subjective view about Yut-Lung though. As if it was a simple, and unambiguous matter.
Dec 14, 2018 5:16 AM

Oct 2013
eiji and ash................. that parting....... it hurt me........ i swear i'm going to cry when they adapt that last part.......
Dec 14, 2018 5:39 AM

Jul 2015
Fayrin said:
mcrta_weeb said:

Don't waste your time, let them hate him and pretend that he is a one-dimensional, contemptible villain if they want. It's not like he is like Dino, Arthur, or even like the one thrown in the last minute, Foxx anyways.

He is a well-written character, a foil to Ash, and even though suffering is not something you can weight/compare, he suffered as much as Ash did. Not that this justifies him trying to get rid of Eiji, but if it doesn't make someone even try to understand him a bit then there isn't much that can be done about it. I can understand you being annoyed with people going out of their way to quote you because they don't agree with a subjective view about Yut-Lung though. As if it was a simple, and unambiguous matter.
yes and they keep acting as if I think his actions are justifiable?? Which I never said??? Like yes I know and agree that wanting to kill Eiji is horrible, that doesn’t mean I can’t love Yut Lung even if he’s done shitty things.
Dec 14, 2018 6:01 AM
Sep 2018
They could have given me a whole Yut-Lung's flash back episode, I couldn't care less.
Suffered as much as Ash? Ash got it ten worse than Yut Lung :
-raped for nearly ten years
-prostitution/ child porn
-Best friend killed
-Skip killed
-Brother killed
-Step-mother killed and father wounded.
-Repetive betrayals
-his only solace seriously wounded

And yet, Ash still found it in him to love and trust.
What about Yut Lung? He became a pathetic diva throwing tantrums because he doesn't achieve to kill the most innocent and defenseless person in the show.
If only his hatred was directed to a strong opponent, but no. It's like seeing a human chase a tiny mouse, that's why it's so embarrassing to watch.

I wanted Ash to shoot Dino himself, but I guess, as long he's dead I'm fine.
Dec 14, 2018 6:12 AM

Feb 2013
I have a feeling that, after everything ends, Ash will let Sing kill him in this promised battle they made in the beginning of this episode.. so Ash would be able to end his own misery once for all, set Eiji free from this bound that drowns him to the down street world and finally to get away his own sense of guilt from killing Shorter, dying by the hands of his apprentice.. I really hope my feelings are wrong..
Dec 14, 2018 11:07 AM

May 2012
KuroCiel said:
soffan said:

Opening and ending together are 3 min long. So it would be 37 min without it
Dec 14, 2018 11:58 AM
Nov 2017
I know how this is gonna end but omfg it's almost over and next episode is gonna hit the fans hard, that's all I can say.
This episode made me cry of course but the next..
I WILL SAVE UP TEARS

(I just read that the next one is gonna be longer than the other episodes so yeah.. darn it all i cant take it)
Dec 14, 2018 1:03 PM

Mar 2012
mcrta_weeb said:
MetaKite said:
Wait and see.
Somebody is having a meltdown... You have to wait. Telling you would be a huge spoiler since it has more to do with Akimi Yoshida's reasoning on events which at this point i a spoiler for anime only viewers. Stop throwing a tantrum like a child. Probably are..

Fayrin said:
mcrta_weeb said:

Clearly, you haven't read my many previous posts on the matter like this one who previously said "whatever" when I tried to explain so you can STFU @Fayrin. I don't think Yut-Lung is "1 dimensional". I couldn't hate a fictional character otherwise. Please do YOURSELF a favor and pull your head out of your ass and not make assumptions on things you know absolutely nothing about. Instead of inventing and making up lies and stupid reasons why I hate the character, face me or at least read my previous replies. Instead of acting all gangsta on the board to comfort a kid having a needless meltdown.

May I remind you both that this is a PUBLIC DISCUSSION FORUM where anybody can pitch in and express their opinions even if you disagree with it. Don't want to be responded to? Get OFF The BOARD. It's not the end of your life that somebody challenged your feelings. Stop being snowflakes.

Kurusu02 said:
They could have given me a whole Yut-Lung's flash back episode, I couldn't care less.
Suffered as much as Ash? Ash got it ten worse than Yut Lung :
-raped for nearly ten years
-prostitution/ child porn
-Best friend killed
-Skip killed
-Brother killed
-Step-mother killed and father wounded.
-Repetive betrayals
-his only solace seriously wounded

And yet, Ash still found it in him to love and trust.
What about Yut Lung? He became a pathetic diva throwing tantrums because he doesn't achieve to kill the most innocent and defenseless person in the show.
If only his hatred was directed to a strong opponent, but no. It's like seeing a human chase a tiny mouse, that's why it's so embarrassing to watch.

I wanted Ash to shoot Dino himself, but I guess, as long he's dead I'm fine.
That isn't even the half of it either. I still can't yet get into the real reason I hate him. Yut-Lung is a coward is a filthy coward for going after someone who did nothing wrong like Eiji. He has become his brothers he hates. Going after the one weak person that did nothing wrong like his mother did nothing wrong. It's shame GoL won't be part of the anime to really rub it in to people like @mcrta_weeb who is acting like I am insulting her mother and not a manga character.

It kind of reminds me though of Fushigi Yuugi how we were supposed to sympathize with Nakago in the 11th hour reveal of his back story. As messed up as his life was, it was hard to feel sorry for him by that point.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot... #FUCKYUTLUNG
MetaKiteDec 14, 2018 3:31 PM
Dec 14, 2018 3:31 PM

Jan 2018
tenshirous said:

I'll take it, even if it's just 10 more minutes! Though I wish it were 10 more episodes ..

I just don't want it to end, haven't read the manga, but everyone keeps saying "prepare yourselves" so my gut is telling me there won't be a happy ending for my precious babies T_T
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

349 by swagchungussette »»
May 28, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2018

88 by tenmeis »»
May 10, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

67 by bubba460z »»
May 5, 4:10 PM

» Any differences?

Mangahater - Apr 27

10 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 29, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

121 by matheoo41 »»
Apr 13, 5:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.