Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Nema really can make friends with just about anyone. Despite showing a lot of human characteristics, the dog mother truly values her family and is protective of them just like a real dog would.

Looks like Nema also gets along well with the animal kids too.
Mar 3, 6:19 AM

Feb 2020
Mr. Hanley plushie would sure look cute. What a fluffy fella he is.

That little wolf girl was so adorable. :3

SerafosMar 3, 9:14 AM
Mar 3, 7:22 AM

Dec 2021
The idea of all the siblings together... having one is bad, two was too much, but three... nope.

"Let's make a plushie out of the dude," lmao. This show is so silly. Not that it's supposed to be serious or anything.

Mar 3, 7:45 AM

Mar 2021
Smol Wolf girl is so cute and adorable. To be Honest who wouldn't want a Plushie of Mr Hanley he is cute.
Mar 3, 8:46 AM

Apr 2014
Hanley is the real Mofumofu of this series. Who wouldn't want to cuddle him?
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 3, 8:59 AM

Nov 2023
That little sister is so cute.

Now everyone is making preparation for the final battle.

This episode kinda ended in a little cliffhanger.

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
Mar 3, 9:15 AM

Apr 2022
Not a single cuddle pile in this episode and it's somehow shocking for me
Mar 3, 9:56 AM

Jan 2014
Hanley reminds me of Bond from Spy x Family. I pretty much expected a Dobermann to be on a role of a fighter while the St. Bernard is fitting to be on the support. That little wolf beast girl so adorable. Everyone understands the allure of something that fluffy, it's a shame Lars didn't make an appearance this episode.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Mar 3, 10:36 AM

Dec 2018
This show is just too cute and dumb and that is why I like it. Not sure what's going on with the knights at the end there, but making friends with the Kobolds was cute.
Mar 3, 12:36 PM
Apr 2023
Was Neema like beaming happily at the end when she saw the knights were injured?
Mar 3, 1:02 PM
Apr 2022
This Fluffy Paradise's 10th episode is more like puppies paradise~

I can feel the softness of Hanley's fur and that somehow make me suffering of not being able to touch it 😣
Mar 3, 2:38 PM

Feb 2019
i can't blame neema for wanting all those floofs! lol
Mar 3, 3:06 PM

Feb 2019
Hanley is so damn cute. Reminds me so much of bond from spy family. Deserves endless headpats and cuddles
Mar 3, 3:38 PM

Nov 2019
Hmm there are so many things that could go wrong with this plan...
Mar 3, 7:26 PM
Aug 2023
Thing with Nefertima’s plan is I see everyone pointing out how many things can go wrong with it but tbh I don’t feel like there is a perfect solution here other than one that limits human-inflicted casualties as much as possible. Other than that the agency ratio seems a bit off with Neema having a shit ton of it but others (who are older with more authority) not having nearly as much but maybe that’s just a consequence of her being the way she is with animals and monsters.

As usual though, animal designs remain adorable
Mar 3, 11:19 PM
Apr 2023
Just two more episodes left, and this mofumofu isekai anime ends :D
Still having fun watching it and hoping Neema will get to kick off her project to a good start by end of season
Mar 4, 2:32 AM

Mar 2013
The most dangerous creature in this series. 🤣🤣🤣
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 5, 4:17 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Ugh. They sure accepted the human help pretty darn fast for a group that was pretty much run into hiding from them all this time.
And Neema is so ridiculously rude. Like yo, Mr. Hanley told her to stop. She kept petting him. Then the other two started petting him though he wasn't comfortable. If humans can't even be decent enough to listen to something as SIMPLE as someone telling you not to touch them then why do you think they'd listen to anything else? They can't be trusted and they think they just have the answers to everything. The original creator is being way too idealistic unless things actually end up not working out.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 5, 5:14 AM

Mar 2008
I dont know if i want to pet or hug that little wolf girl. What is even the etiquette for that lol

I still am not on board with Neema's plan. It sounds like a bad deal for the monsters.
Mar 5, 11:17 AM
Sep 2023
I'm convinced the narrative is gonna be that 'monsters' aren't really defective (unless that's a mistranslation). The kobolds are described as defective dogs earlier on, but they're clearly far more intelligent than dogs.
Mar 10, 7:25 AM

Jul 2017
The land of the kobolds, one threatened by humans, and through the Star-Reader Sicily, she already knows what the next step is, soon with the arrival of the extermination squad. Despite that, Neema would not stop her convincing, to which the stars will align...?

Back in Lenice, things take a turn for the calm before the storm, and Neema wants to establish her rule over the monsters and creatures alike with Project Shiana. Obviously, having Sicily and her kobold pack will prove essential, and she places her faith in Neema, despite her wanting to just pet the fluff from the pup's father Hanley Healer.

The community of kobold leaders reneging on Neema's plan, one abandoned Star Wolf kid sister declines on the help, though she also doesn't know what to do but fight alongside them, With the stars aligning that Neema is their saviour, Will and Ralf infiltrating the extermination squad and the kobolds in preparation for the attack to come, coming to find an attack from within, has the extermination begun from within?
Mar 16, 3:46 AM

Feb 2021
That puppy has already grown up so fast XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 30, 4:01 PM

Nov 2009
Everyone just start to squish and touch the dog... LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 9, 8:02 AM

Aug 2019
those dog people are ugly
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 5:52 AM

Nov 2019
These cobolds are jus straight up dogs lol and Neema has no sense of ethical barriers whatsoever. We learn that the cobolds have a priestess leader that governs the group through the fate of the gods using the star constellations. She is also responsible for saving the remnants of the cobold communities.

The priestess is reluctant to agree to Neema's proposal until she sees that Neema has been working with different monsters. Neema befriends the Priestess' little sister after a little scuffle.

So far it's been a rough ride of furry friends, but beyond that it does lack some sense of depth.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17

58 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11

38 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10

23 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25

39 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 18

25 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 4:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.