Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Another example of why Lars is awesome in this show. That tiger is more than just an animal...it's a friend and protector for Nema.

Episode is alright. There's more outdoors scenes this time but I did wish they could enjoy their time together more without interruptions.
Feb 25, 6:09 AM

Feb 2020
Sweet episode.

Lars is the best neko of the season. =^_^=

I hope that puppy will see his mother again.

Those talking dogs were funny.

SerafosFeb 25, 7:59 AM
Feb 25, 7:21 AM

Dec 2021
Isn't it convenient how her fluffy power thing even works on slimes.

And seriously, if all the kobolds look as harmless as the one Neema was cuddling the whole episode, why would anyone attack them? It's basically like attacking a puppy, and they didn't do anything to deserve it. Humans can be so cruel sometimes, but I guess it shouldn't really come as a shock.

Feb 25, 8:03 AM

Apr 2014
Eating some random bug you found in the wild?! Laios approved this and wanted to know the location.
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 25, 8:37 AM

Nov 2023
I have two different things to talk about now:

1.What would they do if Shinki can't translate the animal language.

2.The parent slime is now in Neema's tummy and she can eat a lot now. :)

Overall very sweet episode.

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
Feb 25, 9:33 AM

Apr 2022
If anyone had any doubt before that, it's now obvious Nefertima is a furry
Feb 25, 10:36 AM

Mar 2021
Another sweet episode Lars is just so cute
Feb 25, 11:08 AM
Apr 2023
Finally made it to a Fluffy (dog) Paradise in the 9th episode!
Feb 25, 11:17 AM

Mar 2013
Better episode than the previous ones.
Neema eating a big slime with babies in it was so... 🤔 🤣
I can't believe they would seriously make a slime something like an insect or something... weird.
Heh, Neema's big bro is jealous.
The big sis has yet to appear tho.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 25, 11:23 AM

Dec 2018
I mean the show is wholesome and cute and all but the idea of a 4 year old girl schooling a 10 trillion year old tree god is a bit much
Feb 25, 11:24 AM

Dec 2022
if there is one good thing nema got from her past life it is her negations skills so lets see how this goes
Feb 25, 1:47 PM
Feb 2018
I wonder who neema parents are going to react to her hosting a parent slime in her stomach?
Feb 25, 3:41 PM

Nov 2019
Hmm, maybe it tastes like crab.
But it looks like giant cockroach. How unsettling.
Feb 25, 5:33 PM
Nov 2023
Serafos said:
Sweet episode.

It’s a tie between Lars and Ciel (Weakest Tamer…) for best neko, and Ivy even has a slime. Strange parallel anime this season! We even got a hint of Dungeon Meshi too. Sll 3 are great tho, it’s a great time to be alive.
Feb 25, 5:38 PM

Jul 2015
Did they just allowed little girl to swallow a massive tapeworm?

Feb 25, 6:19 PM

Feb 2011
ah yes, the guardian of the forest and everyone trusts this weird little girl with sausage legs

why am i watching this traaaaash.

too invested to stop i guess.

the kobold people are gonna have the furries happy fr

Feb 25, 7:40 PM
Sep 2014
Nox attacking that giant cockroach just had me think of Pokemon. Which probably did have a tiny bird like Pidgey attack a big bug like Pinsir or such. Is there a cockroach Pokemon?
Feb 25, 9:14 PM

Feb 2020
Reply to FutoiOtaku
Serafos said:
Sweet episode.

It’s a tie between Lars and Ciel (Weakest Tamer…) for best neko, and Ivy even has a slime. Strange parallel anime this season! We even got a hint of Dungeon Meshi too. Sll 3 are great tho, it’s a great time to be alive.
@FutoiOtaku Yeah, Ciel is definitely as cute and awesome as Lars. :3
Feb 25, 9:49 PM

Feb 2019
leave it to Neema to pick up strays and randomly name them so they can be her familiars of sorts. but damn, do they have to end it just as they were getting to the good part about negotiating with the kobolds?! i guess i'm gonna have to wait a week to find out what happens next. and it's really nice and handy to have a monster translator with them; and Shinki's Neema's personal mode of transportation next to Lars, but Ralf's big time jelly the first time Shinki casually lifted Neema up and carried her lol
Feb 26, 12:05 AM
Apr 2023
This is becoming somewhat like isekai underaged reverse-harem (with a bit of furry goodness a.k.a. *cough* b-stiality)
Jokes aside this really is a very cute anime so far. I hope the light novel's manga adaptation can get translated more - I want to read more of this once the anime is over.
Feb 26, 1:47 AM

Jan 2014
That slime literally goes inside her. Neema would probably eat a lot sweet after that. I kind of expecting an Ent when I see that tree.

Also, the prince handling that slime. Yup, as man got this urge on fondling something soft on intuition. But must resist that temptation otherwise you're going to face the consequence like a slap or worst a kick in your nether region.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Feb 26, 4:46 AM

Mar 2008
So the slime is like a big boob in how it feels? Lol Dont know how that thing fit inside of Neema.

Would be cool to get to talk to a forest guardian...or should i say wood be cool 😎
Feb 26, 8:35 AM
Feb 2016
No offense, but what Nefertima did was a basic colonizer move tho lol
Feb 26, 9:36 AM
Feb 2010
Reply to FutoiOtaku
Serafos said:
Sweet episode.

@FutoiOtaku The big difference here: Neema is close to people that care for her, whereas the people in Ivy's village are the perfect material in terms of making a Philosopher's Stone (i.e utter pieces of crap).
Feb 26, 9:39 AM
Feb 2010
Reply to Piromysl
Did they just allowed little girl to swallow a massive tapeworm?
@Piromysl Everyone else: thinking of Laios when the group eats a defeated bug.

Me: thinking of Maple in terms of Neema inhaling the parent slime (which is appropriate, considering how Neema's seiyuu also voices one of Maple's "daughters" in Bofuri).
Feb 26, 9:57 AM
Nov 2023
TnAdct1 said:
@FutoiOtaku The big difference here: Neema is close to people that care for her, whereas the people in Ivy's village are the perfect material in terms of making a Philosopher's Stone (i.e utter pieces of crap).

Absolutely true, that’s why I watch so many anime. They’re all different and I don’t want to drop or miss anything. But I love the plot overlaps too, the way writers can make a similar situation so unique.
Feb 26, 11:32 AM
Sep 2014
Moral of the story: eat ze bugs and host the parasites. All monsters are good, except monsters you can eat.
Feb 27, 6:38 AM
Dec 2023
WoW, I love Kobolds and wants to pet them. They are very cuter then Will!
Girl Reincarnates With The Ability To Tame Beasts And Monsters | Anime Recap
Feb 27, 6:39 AM
Dec 2023
Thank God, the cub of the Kobolds finally meets his mother! Much much love for Nema!
Girl Reincarnates With The Ability To Tame Beasts And Monsters | Anime Recap
Feb 29, 7:23 PM

Nov 2009
ppls saying why even slime likes her.

Remember, her ability is "every animal will like you" and we're already shown that even "monsters" apply, and Slime counts as monster.

Tho... Shinki can understand slime is pretty impressive, LOL.

Huh... parent slime are apparently parasites... but what's even more interesting is... apparently the slimes prefer warmer regions? huh... and the slime doesn't give birth if the baby slimes will be in danger... but... I am pretty sure tons of adventurers kills slimes anyways... so what does it matter? LOL

Huh... they suggested that the slime will apparently makes Neema into Luffy... lol

LOL @ "It feels like soft BOOBIES"... LOL

But... the slime just go straight into Neema's mouth and seemly disappears... Neema doesn't even get fat.

Also, the random slime they found is going to become the next parent... but... why? if Neema were to go into a warmer place and let the parent slime give birth... would there even be a need for a new parent slime? especially since the "new parent slime".... is staying at EXACT SAME PLACE AS THE OLD PARENT SLIME... so... it loops... they literally solved nothing...

And Neema can also talk to Trees... ok... at this point, literally every species but Humans are automatically scripted to like Neema...

BTW... that giant bug... LOL, it looks like a Grasshopper head + Beetle Wings + Roach Body shape.... HAHAHA

And they ate it... so... who here wants to eat some Bugs? tastes like lobsters huh...

And.... they went on a massive Bug Hunt... hopefully they didn't go overboard and genocided the bugs.

And YUP... the Kobolds are literally a race of Dog People... bet Furry Lovers are going crazy ATM.

BTW... they said the Kobolds and the Humans are close to fighting...

But... why does it look like the Kobolds are just living a happy life, even the "Guardian Tree" is protecting them...

Sounds like the ones you should negotiate with are the Humans... who are most likely the actual aggressers of this event. (and every single event...)

Yet again... Neema's solution will be to make the Kobolds into "Humans liking" so the Kobolds doesn't end up getting killed by the Humans... which ironically they will anyways in the future as EXP if they go through with Neema's Plans. Which they mentioned a couple of episodes ago.
amlgFeb 29, 7:38 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 1, 8:31 AM
Sep 2023
PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 2, 10:15 PM

Jul 2017
Lenice in deep corruption phase is rather alarming by Healran's observations, and Project Shiana is headed into the forest. Nothing is ever easy, Neema.

Into the forest, on top of Ralf's jealousy of Shinki, they find a slime in need of help, though it carries them to its mother slime, carrying a lot of babies in its stomach. And to suffice its parasitic nature, giving it a name and letting it be consumed by Neema is for the better. While they're all distracted by the slime, the kobolds are more important.

The next steps are indicated through Lars, who has an inept knowledge about the forest, which therein hides a sanctuary. This is taught by Daleland before, which now Neema and the rest witness it for real with the Guardian, who requests its help to bring back to its kobold mother. But this is something that the Guardian has witnessed much the instance, and Neema informs it that if they don't relocate, the sanctuary would become a lost place for animals and monsters alike. And just like that, thanks to the Guardian, Neema and the rest have a clear path through. The encoutner with the enchanted bug mamushis...when broken down, presents a good source of food and income as well, and also, a gift to the kobolds. Soon, they come face to face with a horde, which everyone follows thereafter...into a fluffy kobold heaven.

Now, comes the negotiation part. Will Neema be able to bring them into her plan?
Mar 2, 10:58 PM

Nov 2012
What kind of brother let's his baby sister get possessed by a monster? What if the slime decides it's not coming out?
Mar 3, 12:25 PM
Apr 2022
The way Wilheld touches and squeezes Neema's slime is so suspicious ...

I think I now understand Neema when she gives her sus look towards him 😅
S2P_cinephileMar 3, 1:07 PM
Mar 16, 3:41 AM

Feb 2021
She just swallowed that huge slime :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 19, 3:28 AM

Sep 2012
bro gets jelly cause Shinki is so close to her lol
Mar 19, 3:29 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to YudiYusantoS
She just swallowed that huge slime :)
@YudiYusantoS well new we know, she grows up to be a swallower lol
Mar 19, 5:48 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Sugram22
@YudiYusantoS well new we know, she grows up to be a swallower lol
@Sugram22 Hahaha, can't wait to see when She grown up :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 9, 7:21 AM

Aug 2019
"this is heaven" no, i think thats my personal hell
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 4:27 AM

Nov 2019
Decent episode, more is explained about the kobold situation. Neema meets with the forest guardian to reveal the kobold’s hideout so she can return puppy and speak with the kobolds. During her trek she consumes a slime on the cusp of producing baby slimes but the conditions aren’t right. I like how Neema won’t gain weight as ling as the slime Shizuku is within her, I need a cheat code like that lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17

58 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11

38 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10

23 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3

24 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 18

25 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 4:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.