Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 15, 2023 12:06 AM

Jan 2018
Welcome back, Tsukasa.
Dec 15, 2023 12:42 AM

May 2015
Pretty wholesome festival.

Also good to see Tsukasa will be back.
Dec 15, 2023 12:45 AM

Oct 2013
That fireworks scene was simply beautiful. And I'm saying it as someone who is not really a fan of fireworks in general.

One episode of this kino season left.
Dec 15, 2023 1:01 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I just remembered that during season one, I forget whether in episode 1 or in some flashback in the early episodes, Senku was shown to fly a mini rocket to space, and now the madlad is doing it for real.
Dec 15, 2023 1:39 AM

Aug 2019
It’s always emotional to see Byakuya. He was such a great father to Senku.
Dec 15, 2023 3:44 AM

Dec 2013
I think Ginro might have been getting a little too carried away in this episode...

Goodbye treasure island. I'm actually going to miss it.

I'm excited for Tsukasa's return!
Dec 15, 2023 4:13 AM

May 2014
Really missed Tsukasa actually, he was a great character. It'll be nice to have him back again.
Dec 15, 2023 5:02 AM

Apr 2023
This season is going to end...sad
Dec 15, 2023 5:58 AM
Jun 2007
Hmmm now working towards to moon which will take another season?
Now they all back to kingdom of science from treasure island.
Dec 15, 2023 7:17 AM
Mar 2019
TSUKASA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 15, 2023 9:55 AM

Mar 2019
How Dr. Stone characters go to the moon using their ultra-realistic science:

🤣
Dec 15, 2023 11:28 AM

Dec 2016
Reply to AnimeNerd99
Interesting how they're reviving everyone except Moz and Hyoga.
@AnimeNerd99 I thought of this too (lol!), but perhaps it'd only make sense to if they revive Tsukasa; Moz and Hyoga would be huge threats otherwise.

Why would I spend my time watching shows I don't like? 💢
Dec 15, 2023 11:50 AM

Sep 2017
I'm starting to dislike this anime more and more
خ
Dec 15, 2023 1:20 PM
Nov 2023
L34NDR0 said:
I wonder, what happens to the guy with the gold spear and the strongest warrior of the island. I can't recall seeing them.

Senku does not revive them because it would be too dangerous.
Dec 15, 2023 2:14 PM

May 2015
Out of everything this show does, I was almost a little disappointed with how ridiculous I felt going to the moon was. But after this episode it definitely feels fitting and feels like a good way to end up full circle as it started on the moon with Byakuya and his crew, and will end on the moon with Senku and his crew. Looking forward to the return of Tsukasa!

♡ artist
サコ
Dec 15, 2023 3:16 PM
Mar 2019
This episode gets me giddy in anticipation for the next season, which will come, and it's sure to happen. Fly me to the moon soon.
Dec 15, 2023 10:17 PM
Aug 2023
I just realized something with their cracks on their faces healed after their second petrification and revival, they could probably revive Soyuz's father, the Master, with multiple revivals and petrifications. Just revive, and immediately petrify again if not healed enough, and try again later. I assume the reason why Senku's face cracks weren't healed was because he revived way too soon after just being petrified.

I don't know how the Master couldn't be revived in the first place, the modern people were exposed to the elements for 3700 years, that new attendant guy was under water for hundred of years, and yet the master was in a hut for 20 years. It doesn't seem likely the master would have eroded more than the others. What did Ibara do, go to town on the Master with sandpaper? Even so, I bet consecutive revival and re-pretrification could probably slowly recover lost parts like a limb, there seems to be a net gain in the healing process.
Dec 16, 2023 8:25 AM

Jan 2021
Hey... They said the thing!
Dec 16, 2023 11:14 AM
Apr 2016
Is there some explanation of why Senku is still have marks of petrification on his face?
He was already revived two times with the new formula. In this episode Ruri notes that everyone doesn't have the marks anymore...but didn't say naothing about Senku.
Could someone explain me this, please? owo
Dec 16, 2023 4:36 PM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
They're going to get Tsukasa back o_o welp there's going to be a whole lot of explaining to do there.

Suppose everybody needed a breather after the battle, this is their way of doing it. It really did feel like a celebration of history rather than any huge plot progression, but fair enough. They just need to maybe not resurrect the Moz pair before reviving an army of other people and settling the problem on the moon.
Dec 16, 2023 9:41 PM

Jul 2008
I don't remember those fireworks from the manga… I liked the scene.

Mmm… So will we get 6 or 7 more seasons to complete the manga? What do you think?
My candies:
Dec 16, 2023 10:51 PM

Jan 2017
So that's why the name of the series is Dr. Stone. I suppose whoever made this device had good intentions to cure humanity of ailments but probably it fell into the wrong hands!?
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Dec 17, 2023 3:02 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Loved it. The feelings are real.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 17, 2023 4:05 AM
Jan 2021
Tdukasa will be back - yess what a great anime and now he can also fulfill his dream!!
Dec 17, 2023 6:43 AM

Feb 2021
Now they are planning to go into the moon and revive the Tsukasa :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 17, 2023 6:53 AM

Jul 2017
One of the best anime out there. I have always thought that post apocalyptic setting should have science as fast track for re-development and progress. But most post apocalyptic fiction are almost always depressed and degrading towards humanity.

Love this Show.

And the show does take lots of liberty but this is new imaginative liberties.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌 (👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍) (ง︡'-'︠)ง ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey there

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 17, 2023 7:30 PM

Jan 2013
What a vibey episode, finally! Missed this in the last few episodes and this season overall!
This is the best outcome, seeing them all together and as always gather more "followers" of science is always a good deal lmao

Can't believe that my boy Tsukasa is finally coming back in the last episode, and the revival fluid will be pomping out like crazy! This last episode will be epic.
Also, couldn't have said better, "I crave those moments between Senku and Kohaku like a breath of fresh air." @IzanaSolos. Always great to see them together in these small but iconic moments.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 17, 2023 7:44 PM
Oct 2020
I love this shows soundtrack so much
Dec 18, 2023 6:04 AM
Apr 2021
for a show about science they sure love to shove emotional moments into my eyes XD
Dec 18, 2023 10:20 AM

Oct 2017
Finally it's time to get the man back on the team. Tsukasa!
Dec 20, 2023 8:01 AM

Jan 2011
Yup...we're building a fucking rocket. Holy shit....
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Dec 21, 2023 3:38 AM

Jan 2017
Had a little bit of contemplating about who Senku was talking about when he said the "strongest' word, and I got thrilled when he actually meant Tsukasa... There'll be another season obviously and I can't wait for it already!
Dec 21, 2023 4:04 AM

Oct 2022
Absolute banger episode, literally gave goose bumps Goddamn...
Dec 23, 2023 8:36 AM
Jul 2017
finally reviving tsukasa, boo yaaaa
Dec 23, 2023 11:20 AM

Aug 2022
They are finally gonna bring Tsukasa back!
Dec 24, 2023 1:29 PM

May 2015
my body is ready for next eps.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 24, 2023 5:14 PM
Feb 2020
scientist of the week: senku

my thoughts from during the episode:
how on earth is senku going to go to the moon in the stone world
how many years will this take
the last time anyone was on the moon in real life was over 50 years ago
of course senku has the knowledge he needs but is going to the moon actually realistic at this point?

why is nikkis face messed up again
am i the only one noticing this?

MAN HES GOING ALL OVER THE WORLD TO GET THESE MATERIALS
I WONDER IF THERES ANYTHING USEFUL THAT HUMANS BUILT BEFORE THE PETRIFCATION THATS STILL AROUND FOR THEM TO TAKE

is season 4 going to be called Moon Tour? or New World Moon Tour?

tsukasa is in the opening so hes either coming back this episode or next episode

i think this is a good opening because in a lot of ways is symbolizes major story events in a way you cant understand until they happen, but there are other cases where it made it clear that hyoga and tsukasa were returning and that the entire island would be attacked by the medusa but im not upset about this at all

also at the end of the opening it shows the moon which symbolizes senku going to the moon which would have seemed impossible at the start of season 3 part 2

i dont understand what happened to the masters statue that made it where they couldnt revive him

how does senku make asking for help from the kind villagers sound completely evil?

it scares me so much when they use the phones what if the medusa is near by and the why man petrifies everyone again

the fireworks made me cry

i think in dr stone if you die you go to the same place people go when petrified because i dont see how you could leave that place without getting depetrified so i guess youre just there until you arent able to stay conscious anymore and you only wake up if revived

tsukasa is coming back! and hes not going to murder people this time becasue mirai will stop him!

Dec 25, 2023 10:43 PM

Nov 2009
Wait... what was the reason why they can't revive the village chief again?

Even if the dude's stoned for a long time, I am pretty sure modern ppls that gets broken from 3000 years ago and then pieced together can be revived with no issue... they could also revive the chief...

This part of the series makes no real sense, LOL

And they made a Radio Tower, lol. Tho they technically already made one before to talk to the first village. But this one can travel further I guess, being taller and bigger antennae.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 27, 2023 4:12 PM

Aug 2022
Senku repurposed the device that caused them so much pain into a tool that saves lives. Of course, this doesn't make it any less dangerous, as if the device falls into the wrong hands again, it can still petrify the whole planet, but still, that's exactly how science works, doesn't it? It can heal people, and it can hurt people. It's why I really liked the "Humanity always reaches this point eventually" ramble Senku went through when they got a gun.

I'm a bit sad they didn't get Hyouga back. I was sure he could at last have finally turned into an ally, but gosh, I'm so excited to get Tsukasa back now. And I really enjoyed watching Kohaku and Senku getting a little bit closer too! I really love this show!
Dec 31, 2023 6:17 AM
Mar 2023
We're going to the moon!
Jan 2, 3:42 AM

Oct 2008
another awesome wonderful episode! now they're gonna bring back Tsukasa! and if everyone explains the events that happen when he's still on deepfreeze maybe he'll rather skip on thinking about a world without the elders and stuff and just focus on being a strong ally with Senku!
on to the moon! now that's a challenge cuz if they need to gather materials from all over the world...it might take years for sure...
5/5.

Jan 3, 4:58 PM
Apr 2019
Real original title guys
Jan 5, 4:48 PM

Jan 2021
I knew I really liked Dr. Stone, but I think this season is gonna finally get it into my top 10. I'm never not entertained watching it.

Jan 22, 12:36 PM
Sep 2021
the end with senku walking on the beach was amazing and beautiful i really love this anime i didnt really expect senku to let that MANLYYY scream out XD not saying he isnt a manly man or anything i just didnt think he would but i was surprised for the better man heck ya senku the legend :)
Jan 22, 12:37 PM
Sep 2021
the end with senku walking on the beach was amazing and beautiful i really love this anime i didnt really expect senku to let that MANLYYY scream out XD not saying he isnt a manly man or anything i just didnt think he would but i was surprised for the better man heck ya senku the legend :)
Mar 13, 12:14 AM
Dec 2022
They are actually going to the moon, funny asf

firework :)

SENKU DAD FLASHBACKS ARGGGHHHH

they depart I want more of Soyuz soon bro is epic

TSUKASA TIME FINALLY
Apr 13, 1:14 PM
Mar 2019
Soyuz already making the right decisions.
Hometime.
May 9, 3:24 PM

Mar 2013
This episode had me a bit emotional.
May 17, 8:29 PM

May 2022
Fireworks, festival and a new ally. Senku's team travel couldn't be better.

Next episode Tsukasa will probably come back to complete the team who may go to the Moon.
May 20, 5:50 PM

Dec 2007
while i understand the need of some "relaxed" episode, but i feel kinda underwhelmed from how this arc ended. i thought we really gonna get some explanation for the island and why there weren't petrified. is there anyone here that can explain it to me? i feel like they dropped it from the manga or something. (unless it's really in the next episode from mitsukaze(?) guy)

i'm surprised a little from senku too though for not examining medusa much. though i guess he's gonna do it now that he came back to the mainland.
i'm happy though that "building spaceship" doesn't gonna be like "2 episodes and done" thingy, but a trip around the world.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2023

94 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2023

114 by User-Name »»
May 20, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2023

136 by User-Name »»
May 20, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2023

98 by User-Name »»
May 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2023

70 by User-Name »»
May 20, 2:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.