Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2023 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Well, Natalia seems like a child prodigy for her talents at that school. Charlotte took on an interesting role this episode too in that disguise. However unlike Charlotte, it seems Natalia is bit aggressive and even somewhat arrogant.

Allen didn't sit back and watch of course. To the surprise of no one, he'd intervene when things were about to get messy this episode.
Dec 6, 2023 6:01 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, He can't use the speel to force sleep XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 6, 2023 6:15 AM

Dec 2021
Charlotte's disguise this time around is 10x cuter than her last.

Through the infiltration of the Magic Academy, Allen and Charlotte get closer to Natalia. Despite being just 8 years old, Natalia has become the leader of a major martial faction, commanding numerous subordinates and being immersed in daily conflicts. Concerned for her sister, Charlotte interacts with her while concealing her true identity through disguise, experiencing moments of tension and excitement. Allen warmly observes the reunion of the sisters, yet at the same time, he calmly analyzes the problems Natalia is facing.

Lol, it's funny how Eruca made sure Allen didn't go for the magic sleep shortcut again, like last time. But, well, they all ended up nodding off on their own, except Allen, who's apparently resistant to sleep. This magic school really gives off those classic Hogwarts vibes. Allen's a sweetheart, making sure Charlotte gets some sister time for a happiness boost. No demon lord vibes from him, that's for sure. I didn't expect those two silly animals to be considered "rare," but hey, that's cool. Interesting twist, Charlotte seems uncomfortable when the topic is her. And then out of the blue, Allen drops a whole domain expansion against those kids. It's not that serious, Lmao.

Will Natalia take Allen's advice and take reign over the academy?

Dec 6, 2023 6:46 AM

Apr 2010
Well looks like his mother prepared well for their sleep together.
Allen teaching a few brats their place was nice but shamefully it was interrupted by Charlotte, well i think he got his point across.
Natalia seems to be under the impression that Charlotte did something wrong judging her reaction and doesn't know she was framed, maybe she suspects something tho.
Dec 6, 2023 8:00 AM

Jul 2017
LOL, Allen and Charlotte's "couple lover" time together sleeping on the same bed is made a show, hilarity.

The lovey-dovey-ness may be a pretense to cringe worthiness, but still, their feelings are just as one-sided as they are, not wanting to admit to one another...and it being a "naughty" thing is the only way they can describe it. Anyways, getting fixed back to their issue on Natalia, she's not an easy one to persuade, though Charlotte is still impressed that she can talk to her little sister.

Sure, Allen and Charlotte following the genius child around, she's not one to play at, though going by her fake Charlo alias to learn magic from Natalia, the latter is surprised that she's a monster tamer. And going to the crux of the matter, it's painfully clear that Natalia does not favor Charlotte in any way, and apart from the latter's small mishap, any chance that Allen gets to flex his magic against Chris and his minions to show Natalia of his crude potential, Allen's one to fear, but Charlotte is even more fearsome in her innocence.

Allen sure is putting a lot of pressure on Natalia now...
Dec 6, 2023 8:06 AM
Sep 2021
Nice to learn about natalia & her personality and sadly there has been no improvement between allen & Charlotte relationship.
Dec 6, 2023 8:29 AM
Nov 2022
What a beautiful episode, I loved the interaction between Natalia and Allen; they are very similar xd

I also love that Charlotte's development is evident, (even Allen himself mentions it), this anime is the perfect de-stressor.
Dec 6, 2023 9:24 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Eruca really tried her hardest to get the two together huh. Lizzie is damm good at using forks to intimidate others for sure. Considering how long they're been apart Lotte's reaction was to be expected. Given what we seen of the Evans family i expected Nat to bear no love towards them either. Though her reaction to Lotte's mention was a bit odd. Chris sure ended up getting quite the shock from Allen that would settle that struggle. But it sure was entertaining seeing Allen try to set Nat on the path of the ruler of the academy though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2023 10:36 AM

Apr 2022
deadly down was not working lol.
Dec 6, 2023 10:38 AM

Nov 2013
wow the sister is actually pretty strong lol the boys have no chance
i like her tho, she is nice to her friends and even agreed to teach Charlotte

Charlotte crying in the middle of the school was kinda bad, everyone was looking lmao
and ofc everyone was looking at her for the 2 familiars as well, but that's admiration

Alan went crazy there, but interesting how Charlotte managed to stop him with the new thunder spell

lastly, i know i'm probably reading too much into it, but "ruling" over the school , is it just being the scary person during those 2 or 3 years... or is he planning to make the sister take the position of his father as the principal of the school in the future? LOL would be funny if it was the 2nd option
winddevil1Dec 6, 2023 10:42 AM
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 6, 2023 10:55 AM

May 2019
Natalia's reaction to Allen telling her about reading about her sister in the paper was interesting but I don't know if she's upset with Charlotte or the circumstances about what happened. I'm thinking once Natalia realizes that Allen's assistant is her sister more background info will be revealed.
Dec 6, 2023 11:13 AM

Feb 2019
Feel bad for Eruca setting up Allen and Charlotte to sleep together only for them to not even sleep lmao. Or at least Allen didn’t anyway. Loli mommy throwing the fork in there was hilarious. Don’t leave any kitchen utensils unattended around her.

So the big reunion between Natalia and Charlotte is finally here. Even though she has different hair, you’d think the voice, eyes and doting personality would be a giveaway for Natalia, but nope. Charlotte’s just glad to be around her little sister again which is cute.

Uh oh a fight, Charlotte can’t help being the older sister and breaking it up. Really thought we’d see Allen and Natalia take those kids out lol.

Didn’t expect Natalia and Allen to get on so well. Their budding friendship was actually my fave part of the episode. I wonder if Allen thinks Natalia would be a good stand in for him in terms of running the academy. Especially with how easily she gets people to follow her.
Marinate1016Dec 6, 2023 11:21 AM
Dec 6, 2023 11:24 AM

Dec 2022
Something about Charlotte's disguise seems kind of familiar. I can't quite put my finger on it.

After getting no sleep due to Eruca's shenanigans and no progress due to their own self-imposed restrictions, Allen and Charlotte finally get to see Natalia at the academy. Natalia's gang doesn't try to fight because Allen still has his reputation as the Demon Lord, which is a really good break from the usual "generic goons try to pick a fight with the legendary hero" trope you usually see in anime. Instead, that trope gets fulfilled by Chris and his job squad. Allen is about to teach the bullies a lesson when Charlotte suddenly becomes a wizard after just one class and shoots down his fireball. She then lectures Allen and Natalia on how violence is bad and you need to let the bad guys walk all over you. Fuck that.

At this point, I think I've seen everything out of the main couple. Whether this ends strong or not will depend on Natalia. Why does she hate her sister right now? What's going on in the Evans estate? Will she become the academy's new Demon Lord? It's the home stretch!
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Dec 6, 2023 6:47 PM
Dec 2023
Does anyone have any idea how to find the soundtrack of this episode that plays at the 18 minute?
Dec 6, 2023 7:23 PM

Sep 2023
Remind me please, why does Charlotte not want to be recognised by her sister?
Dec 6, 2023 8:34 PM

Mar 2016
Reply to LessThanAnimeFan
Remind me please, why does Charlotte not want to be recognised by her sister?
@LessThanAnimeFan I believe charlotte was declared deceased by the guys that were chasing her in ep1, I mean after Allen brainwashed them.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Dec 6, 2023 9:51 PM
Jan 2018
Looks like Fall 2023 anime season is coming to an end soon…..
Dec 7, 2023 2:16 AM
Dec 2020
ALLEN LITERALLY PULLED A DOMAIN EXPANSION AND JOGO'S METEOR TECHNIQUE YALL
THATS CRAZY AND HE DID IT ONLY TO SOME BRATS WHO MESSED WITH CHARLOTTE
Dec 7, 2023 2:34 AM

Mar 2013
What a sweet episode with Charlotte's imouto, Natalia. >_< I can't stop being curious whether Charlotte will get the chance to reveal her true self to her dear little sister!!!
Natalia is still a sweet girl even with how she was perceived last episode.

Anyway, the Maou is teaching something naughty to the little sister at the end... 🥲
Not good. 😖😖😖
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 7, 2023 4:16 AM

Aug 2013
I cant wait when they both reunited, they act like siblings already. And Allen is acting like a big brother to Natalia too lmao
Dec 7, 2023 4:32 AM

Sep 2023
Reply to el_morris
@LessThanAnimeFan I believe charlotte was declared deceased by the guys that were chasing her in ep1, I mean after Allen brainwashed them.
@el_morris Thanks
Dec 7, 2023 8:49 AM

Oct 2017
Allen might not be the best influence for Natalia. Instead of stopping her he's encouraging her to fight lol. That transition poster in the middle of the episode though, Liselotte and Harvey are all lovey dovey huh. Allen and Eruca might get a sibling soon.
Dec 7, 2023 5:18 PM
Mar 2015
charlotte has him wrapped around her finger
Dec 7, 2023 10:54 PM

Mar 2008
All it takes is a hair dye job and some glasses and Natalia cant recognize her own sister despite her voice being same too. I will overlook it since this isnt that serious a show lol

Welp looks like Charlotte caught on to some magic now at least.
Dec 7, 2023 11:29 PM

Jul 2019
I can't get over how fucking hot the capybara is.
Dec 16, 2023 11:30 AM

Dec 2017
Damn, the small brats almost got annihilated :0
Dec 17, 2023 3:44 AM
Mar 2012
Liselotte can mvp knife throwing in the Finals.
lol unexpected, but liking how Allen approach mondaiji.
Char learns fast & scary potential.
Natalie seem dense with all the hints they keep dropping.
Dec 20, 2023 9:59 AM

May 2020
I mean she could've recognized her face lol. That's still same after all.

Also, for all the preparations Eruca did, turns out Allen and Charlotte are still in I-wouldn't-take-the-first-step-but-if-he/she-does-then-okay. Feel bad lol.
Dec 20, 2023 11:43 PM

Feb 2019
i guess natalia wasn't expecting that advice from a teacher no less! lol but charlotte's slowly growing a pair, i see...
Jan 16, 1:48 PM

Aug 2021
Loved the episode. Charlotte showed us different side to her and it was really nice change, especially when she was scolding Allen and Natalia after the fight.

If Natalia didn't have that arrogant feeling to her, I'd like her even more, but whatever, I don't really mind that. I really enjoyed this episode.
Feb 7, 7:11 PM
Aug 2019
Fluffy, easy going anime. No harem, no extreme fan service, if it contains any at all. Not the most unique plot but enjoyable especially when you ain't in the mood to watch something overly complicated. I approve.
Feb 20, 12:17 AM

Jan 2017
"Bullying children is cool" - Allen, probably

But dang Charlotte can now stop that big-ass spell, such growth

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Dec 20, 2023

74 by joetran0 »»
Apr 19, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2023

37 by Luke_MK »»
Mar 2, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2023

104 by Devonnius »»
Feb 18, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2023

33 by FragmantLemon »»
Feb 18, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2023

33 by SaltyCookie »»
Feb 1, 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.