Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2023 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Whenever Eris appears from now on, it feels like she's out to take her vengeance on Roxy, which seems to be the case this episode.

Also, it's no concidence that Fate and Roxy encounters each other again, even if he's hiding his identity.
Dec 3, 2023 7:39 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i was honestly hoping we'd get just him and Roxy for another episode, then they'd both run into Eris
Dec 3, 2023 7:51 AM

Dec 2021
Damn the animation was actually pretty good this episode.

Roxy, accompanied by her army, marches toward the Great Canyon of Galia in pursuit of the materials-gathering squadron. Simultaneously, Fate embarks on a journey to the same location to gather dusk stones as per Jade's request. During their trek, Roxy and her army face an assault from Salamanders, the crowned monsters of the region. Fortunately, Fate intervenes just in time to rescue Roxy from the perilous situation. Following the rescue, Fate unexpectedly encounters Eris in a particular location. The question arises: was the earlier attack orchestrated by Eris herself? Her ominous words, "Roxy has to die in Galia," intensify the mystery surrounding the unfolding events.

It appears the chimera has the ability to function on almost any intelligent being, which significantly heightens their level of threat. Fate effortlessly sliced through the orcs with the shield, acting as a formidable protector. Without Fate's intervention, the chimeras could have overwhelmed Roxy, Mira, and Mugan, especially considering the apparent targeting of Roxy by a mysterious individual wearing a skull mask.

Who is this masked figure?

Dec 3, 2023 8:25 AM

Oct 2017
More action and more Roxy. Eris is really going after Roxy by sending those monsters or is it someone else? Also another mask guy with green eye. Is it Envy?
Dec 3, 2023 8:35 AM
Jan 2020
Boushoku Skiru Hatsudou Shimasu!
Dec 3, 2023 8:49 AM
Sep 2015
Only two episodes left and Fate still doesn't reveal his real identification....
Dec 3, 2023 8:57 AM

Jul 2017
As Roxy and the royal army make their way to Galia, Fate is doing the same to get a scabbard for Greed.

Through the Great Ravine, Roxy and the royal army is having some trouble, though they quickly got their act together and find where they need to go. As for Fate, aside from the nightmarish dream, the monsters all around prove immense difficulty as they face salamanders, and Fate has to save Roxy and her army out just for the time being.

As much as Miria tries to stop Roxy's interaction with Fate, they soon part ways with the latter reaching a monster regeneration land, though Fate once again has to save Roxy and her crew and work together to defeat the chimeras. But in the midst, both Fate and Roxy falling into a cavern, Fate almost losing his mask to reveal his true self to Roxy, the last remaining chimera are proving difficult to take down, which they all have the same symbols from the House of Vlerick that set a fuel in his heart ever more to exact revenge to them.

The journey continues...
Dec 3, 2023 9:21 AM
Oct 2016
Fate now wanting to get a special scabbard for Greed needing magic crystals to do so. Going out looking for them runs into Roxy and her people again. Its wild they keep running into each other, after what Eris told Fate last episode about Roxy dying in this place it might be a good thing he ran into her again. Fate would absolutely lose it if Roxy died, he has to do everything he can to not let that happen. They fought some crazy looking salamander monsters that have specific insignia on them. Fate fighting together with Roxy was awesome to see, they make a great team and their styles coalesce and help each other. That chimera having fallen out do to a landslide then being awakened, just after they thought the fight was over this but behemoth starts going nuts. Falling through the ground into that cavern, Fate being able to tank that fall damage is impressive. He almost revealed his real face to Roxy but luckily saved himself. Fate going solo and defeating that chimera singlehandedly and sending Roxy off safe and sound.
Dec 3, 2023 10:21 AM
Apr 2022
The other masked man with green eyes, I think he is one of the 7 virtues skills as deadly sins have red eyes so the opposite of this has to be green eyes with virtues skills.
Dec 3, 2023 11:45 AM

Feb 2019
The virgin Asuna and Kirito vs the Chad Fate and Roxy.

Very cool seeing the two of them finally fight together. Considering where fate started this season, seeing him alongside his hero made me feel proud. Animation wasn’t sexy or anything during the chimera fight but that’s to be expected with a smaller production. Think they still did a good job of showing how much synergy the pair have.

I really thought Roxy would find out who corpse really is when they fell into the cave, but plot armour shielded fate lmao. Plus, I’m sure hearing about how even so far away, Roxy still has Fate on her mind and is wondering how he’s doing, must’ve made him feel great.

Ending scene is very ominous, but I don’t think that’s one of the seven sins since his eye is glowing green.. maybe a virtue? I feel like Eris isn’t as evil as she came off. She thought Roxy needed to die in order to prevent something bad from happening. Maybe we’ll get some idea of what that “something bad” is next week.

Last two episode should be good. Ordered all the LNs and can’t wait for them to get here.

Also, I hope miria stops being so annoying like damn, bro just saved your life and you don’t even know him.. your first reaction is to berate him?
Marinate1016Dec 3, 2023 11:53 AM
Dec 3, 2023 12:29 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
bro kirito and asuna are looking weird :D
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 3, 2023 12:58 PM
Oct 2022
Did greed really need to say someone wants Roxy dead? No one figured it out... after having been told explicitly by the person who wants her dead?

A scythe is really awful to use as a weapon. it couldn't even be animated in a way that looks nice. The chimera caused the hole and fell with them, but wasn't anywhere near them when they came to? I'm sure missing something was my fault on this one.

Being able to tank fall damage will do absolutely Nothing for the person you're holding. They'll just splatter on you instead of the floor.

Is Fate supposed to feel guilty for killing monsters? he has a need to eat souls. at this point you might as well guilt trip a shark for eating fish.

Overall, this is actually one of the stronger episodes.
Dec 3, 2023 2:45 PM
Aug 2020
it was a good episode

we had some few good scenes

i can't wait to see the next one...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 3, 2023 5:00 PM
Jul 2021
who the heck is that at the end? Got the opposite colors of corpse n everything, what'll his name be? "Alive"?💀

What's his sin gonna be? Overeating? 💀

Is his sin gonna be not touching grass, thus turning his eye green?

His name gonna be zero and his sin gonna be pride 💀🤣

First bro is cosplaying Kirito and now someone else is cosplaying bro's cosplay!🤣
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Dec 3, 2023 7:10 PM

Feb 2019
another guy in a skull mask...friend or foe?
Dec 3, 2023 7:17 PM

May 2019
So it looks like Eris is behind sending the crowned beasts and chimeras after Roxy, plus she did previously state that Roxy was going to die in Galia. So besides having to deal with Eris there is another mysterious figure that is also wearing a mask and has a green eye, I wonder what his purpose is.
Dec 3, 2023 8:55 PM

Mar 2013
Miria is so annoying, lmao.
His cover was almost blown... man, what a sight. 🫠 (Eris is on an adventure)
Cool episode overall.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 3, 2023 10:11 PM

Jun 2021
It's so close. Fate should just reveal himself to Roxy.
Dec 3, 2023 10:18 PM

Aug 2017
So.close.Wish that mask was lost and he couldn't find it so Roxy could see who he really was.

Miria should've left dead, so annoying, both her voice and personality.

And doesn't Roxy squad seems a bit weak? How are they supposed to progress if 'Corpse' already saved them several times.

Eris idk what you planning but she's so hot.
Dec 3, 2023 10:20 PM
Apr 2022
The characters feel...kind of unintelligent or incompetent to me. Let's start with Fate. I mean, sure, he's good at combat now, but it's a little...aggravating that he needs to be spoonfed by Greed every single time.
"Use nightvision."
"Use the bow form and shoot petrifiying arrows."
"Oh, those Salamanders are behaving weird. That means someone is controlling them!"
I dunno, it feels kind of...lazy, like Greed is an exposition tool to just tell Fate what to do, and provide answers. Finally, when Fate decides to add on his own initiative and not just blindly obey Greed, he lets the Salamanders run straight into...Roxy's party. Uh...so much for wanting to protect her. Furthermore, when the Chimeras were attacking Roxy's party, he could have sniped the core while they were distracted. But no, let's shoot the shoulder instead, tell Roxy, "Hey, the weakness is the core!" and instead of sniping from range before the Chimeras can react, he decides to charge in with a...sword. Or a scythe. Really?

Miria too. "She has a knack for fighting, she's really skilled!" Really? REALLY?! Just because her fire magic sword absorbed flames from a chimera? Are we going to forget that she screwed up twice and had to be saved twice, and the second time she caused the captain to get hurt? Oh, and that whole "Look! The Salamander is breathing fire hot enough to melt the ground! I know! I'm going to use my FIRE magic sword against it!" Look, I understand that she has to be incompetent because Fate needs to swoop in and save all of them to act cool, but let's not pretend she's "talented" or "skilled" - I feel like the audience is being treated like idiots sometimes.

Also, Northern's character is kind of...pointless. Like Miria, he gets glibbed twice in a row by the Salamanders and Chimeras, just so Fate has a chance to do something and be the hero. Like, I wouldn't be surprised if he betrays them later and turns out to be a villain in disguise, because there literally is no other point for his character other than to serve as this bishounen rival to Fate. If he's useless, then it can only mean he's a villain in disguise because I don't see any other reason why you would put his character in the story when you already have Miria doing the whole "Fate is better than everyone" role.
Tanaka_TomoyukiDec 15, 2023 3:02 PM
Dec 4, 2023 6:44 AM

Feb 2021
Another masked person is coming again. I think it's gonna become the enemies.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 4, 2023 7:07 AM
Sep 2021
Fate successfully protected roxy from the chimeras and the monsters for now, let's see what happens next.
Dec 4, 2023 8:14 PM
Nov 2019
bertarung bersama roxy
My Candies :
Dec 5, 2023 6:52 AM
May 2017
Good episode, fate's power has grown to great levels from such a short amount of time. The power of gluttony is insane on it's own, pairing it with the deadly sin of greed makes it even more asinine. He's grown so powerful that he can work alone in Galia of all places.

I wonder how Roxy will react after she finds out her savior is Corpse, her hero in Babylon but the scourge of the capital. Mixed feelings to say the least. And what's more, Fate now has a rival corpse. Is he a deadly sin as well? Pride or Envy? We'll see
Dec 7, 2023 11:20 AM

Mar 2008
I guess Roxy has to die a certain way otherwise Eris could just like invite her for some tea and poison it ....a lot more surefire than sending some monster on her.
Dec 7, 2023 12:11 PM

Dec 2018
i like that he got to fight with roxy side by side even if he had to wear the mask; i wonder why they want her killed. good thing fate showed up when he did, but he risks slipping up. i'm pretty sure we're all guessing that eventually his identity will be found, the question is when.
Dec 12, 2023 8:13 AM
Oct 2019
The episode is normal as always, at least it's not getting worse than the others
Dec 12, 2023 8:20 PM

Nov 2009
I think I know why this series is called "Berserk" now...

MC is literally started to go Berserk from the build up Guilty feelings of the people he's been killing.

Also... I wonder if Roxy getting good feeling toward Corpse counts as NTR toward "Fate", LOL.

HUH? another skull masked dude? is this a wannabe? or another 7-sin that somehow ended up with the same dress style? LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 4, 11:40 AM

Jul 2008
And now we have an evil Fate....Roxy's naivety is now officially annoying. She sat there in shock when he unit was under attack....a very poor commander indeed.

Yeah the last two episodes have soured on me, this show just became so generic and one note, I had hope it would change but looks like this just goes in the generic meh bin.
Mar 19, 7:45 AM
Jun 2022
This Episode Was Funny , 2 More To Go. Looks Like Another Dope Guy Gonna Show Up Next Time .
Mar 24, 6:35 AM
Apr 2023
it was an enjoyable anime! better than i expected
May 1, 7:18 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

66 by Akinamaster86 »»
Jun 1, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

111 by Aggelosres14 »»
May 30, 2:13 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

49 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

42 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2023

37 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.