Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2023 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
It took 9 episodes but about time Eris makes her offficial appearance.

Roxy and Fate met again in what seems like the most unexpected of ways. Speaking of Fate, it's strange that he always gets himself caught into some sort of trouble even if it's out of his control. Not sure how I feel about Eris yet but she has a mischievous-like personality.
Nov 26, 2023 7:29 AM
Sep 2015
Fate gets much taller in a short period of time scares me.
Nov 26, 2023 7:39 AM
Sep 2021
Eris Seifort the owner of deadly skill lust has made her goal to kill roxy, how will fate protect roxy is left to him.
Nov 26, 2023 7:51 AM

Dec 2021
I'm not a fan of the concept of Roxy having to die to bring about some supposed savior for humanity.

Fate, with the intention of safeguarding Roxy by tailing her, ultimately reaches Babylon, a city situated on the border with Galia. Roxy's contingent, under her leadership, merges with the forces commanded by Northern. Simultaneously, accusations are leveled against Roxy by the warriors who believe she pilfered their quarry. Roxy steps in to mediate, leading to an unforeseen reunion between Fate and her. Subsequently, another possessor of a Deadly Sin skill, Eris, the embodiment of Lust, emerges before Fate.

My man Fate effortlessly sliced through those thugs as if they were butter. It looks like Aaron's training is really paying off in terms of skill control. He also lucked out with Jade, scoring some stylish new gear.

Eris is mistaken, and Fate is bound to expose that. There's a chance that he might have to confront her later on...

Nov 26, 2023 8:55 AM

Jul 2017
Roxy meeting Northern Alistair in Babylon while Fate is already there with Greed, he's constantly feeding his Gluttony skill and making a living by loot drops. And it just so happens that the commotion has alerted Roxy and the rest, though she spared the adventurers on their trouble with Fate. It's almost close that she figured out who he is, and Fate gains notoriety with one Jade Stratos, a blacksmith who has been working for ahwile and needs a name to sell himself, though it's cheaper for the whole set than buying one scabbard.

Eris of Lust has finally shown herself to Fate since the days back in the royal kingdom, and infodumps him immediately on her business as a guardian of the kingdom. But Roxy meeting her death in Galia? That sounds too good to be true, and Fate rebutts almost immediately, not wanting to accept the fate that his saviour will die on the battlefield, unappreciated by the masses.

If there is only one person who can protect Roxy, it's Fate.
Nov 26, 2023 9:02 AM

Oct 2017
Roxy meets Fate for the first time as corpse and ofc she doesn't recognize him cause of his mask but maybe someday she'll eventually realise it's him cause she's the fmc after all. Eris appears before Fate and she's the lust skill owner, I mean one look at her and it was obvious what her skill was. Wonder if Fate will be able change her mind regarding killing Roxy or Roxy will actually die and then maybe reborn with a sin skill of her own?
Nov 26, 2023 9:28 AM
Oct 2016
Fate has arrived in the next city on his journey Babylon. Turns out this place is very expensive and with the name it has that kinda makes sense. Fate almost immediately blowing his cover by Roxy seeing who he really is. Good thing for that reality distortion mask stopping them from seeing its Fate. Roxy making a good point that Fate needs to clean himself up. After slaughtering some orcs and grabbing their ears for some quick cash Fate has some good luck running into that equipment maker who wants to partner with him. Fate got some nice looking gear that's much sharper than the rags he was wearing before. Running into that girl we've sewn glimpses of who's sin is naturally Lust. Luring in hapless people to use and nearly getting Fate too, her idea about letting Roxy die for some greater good is absurd. Fate could never be tricked by her when that's what she's planning. Fate must save Roxy no matter what.
Nov 26, 2023 9:34 AM

Mar 2013
Listening to the OP really makes me enjoy this story a bit more, and listening to the ED makes it a perfect melody, for some reason...
The theme songs really make me love this series a bit more, if only the adaptation could be better... OwO

Finally! The last babe from the thumbnail is here? Eris the Lust? Well, she is definitely lustful... 🥲 and wicked.
CrazyButNot4UNov 26, 2023 9:42 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 26, 2023 10:53 AM
Oct 2022
phantomfandom said:
Fate gets much taller in a short period of time scares me.

He was always hungry and nutrient deprived. Now he's getting all he needs from plenty of soul food.
Nov 26, 2023 11:01 AM

Apr 2018
It's about time Fate met Roxy again, but probably not in the way he wanted but atleast he saw her again from a closer view. He also got an upgrade in his appearance after a few comments which is definitly alright, but I do absolutely hate the coat. The action was decent for what little it had in this episode, even though the flash steps were cool asf.
Another girl added to the list and this one is definitly one to look out for lmao. Seems like she got a whole lotta plans that Fate will not be able to decipher. Eris is definitly one of the better looking girls.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 26, 2023 11:06 AM

Jun 2015
'I will protect Lady Roxy'
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 26, 2023 12:25 PM
Aug 2020
this was a great episode

i was really surprised with this new character

can't wait to see what will happen next...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 26, 2023 1:40 PM

Feb 2019
Finally Roxy and Corpse meet! Definitely thought Fate would’ve blown his cover when he told Roxy’s companion to Shutup. Sounded the exact same way he did in the alley episode when he was arguing with greed lol. Guess the reality distorting mask helped out.

So we finally get introduced to lust and wow definitely lives up to the name. She knows exactly how to come off as a femme fatale. Obviously the big takeaway is her setting up Roxy’s potential death, but since we know Fate won’t let that happen I’m not too worried.

What I found interesting was her referencing the 1st and 2nd generation.. building on that theory from a few weeks ago that all of the sin series are genetically modified or like test experiments. Interesting.

Definitely gonna go out and get the LN later today. I can’t hold out anymore lol.
Marinate1016Nov 26, 2023 1:46 PM
Nov 26, 2023 3:10 PM

Dec 2018
i like the new getup, but still that mask is creepy
Nov 26, 2023 4:49 PM

Mar 2019
The hottie has the power to make anyone fall in love with her, if she becomes a streamer she will become a billionaire haha.🤣
Nov 26, 2023 6:10 PM

Mar 2021
whoever subbed this, needs a raise

Nov 26, 2023 7:15 PM

Feb 2019
they wanna kill roxy to give birth to pretty much a demon lord of sorts? does she want fate's help or not? coz if she's been watching him since his days at the capital, she knows that he is in love with roxy whether he admits it or not, and her saying all these things will not win him over to her side.
Nov 26, 2023 9:49 PM
Nov 2019
belajar teknik lv 3 dan beli baju baru
My Candies :
Nov 26, 2023 9:50 PM

Feb 2015
Fate looking like Kirito now. Cool to see Greed's new form and the blacksmith charging him for advertising is just great. Sounds like we've got a little more of a plot going this episode with finding out about the other Chimeras, new objective? Was interesting to see Roxy and Fate meet again, I wonder what she's heard about Corpse at this point. I wonder how she's going to find out it's him; she seemed to react to Fate snapping at Miria but still unclear if she had any inkling of knowing him.
Nov 26, 2023 10:27 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah, even that reason why Roxy needs to die sounds bullshit and makes no sense. The only good Holy Knight dying will somehow make hatred go away? Sure, of course. Even Fate did not fell for it despite being a Kirito Clone.

Nov 26, 2023 10:49 PM
May 2021
bro got new drip and Eris VA is really good man, her voice was really soothing
Nov 26, 2023 11:23 PM
Apr 2022
Eris: "I want the kingdom to endure for 500 years, even 1,000 years, and as its guardian, I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect it."
So how are you going to protect it?
Eris: "Well, instead of eliminating all of those evil holy knights who abuse their authority, oppress civilians and cause all sorts of misery and suffering, I'm going to kill the one Holy Knight who is good and just, and channel all that hatred into producing a single supersoldier."
I'm sorry, what? How the f does that even make any sense?
Nov 27, 2023 12:57 AM
Jun 2012
Roxy is quite a dense love interest.

Doesn't even recognize Fate for Corpse... 😇
Nov 27, 2023 4:02 AM
Jul 2022
Guys is it just me or do northern and the guy from the opening with mask look similar?
Nov 27, 2023 5:26 AM

Feb 2021
The lust is showing up :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 27, 2023 4:26 PM

May 2019
I had forgotten that Eris was on the poster until I looked again after watching this episode. Eris' plan doesn't seem to make much sense and she should've known that Fate would not have agreed with her plan if she has been watching him as she said she has (unless Fate not agreeing is also part of the plan?)

Anyways, I was a bit surprised that Roxy did not recognize Fate from his voice or smell but at least Fate took her advice in improving his appearance and looks better now.
Nov 27, 2023 8:13 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
I had forgotten that Eris was on the poster until I looked again after watching this episode. Eris' plan doesn't seem to make much sense and she should've known that Fate would not have agreed with her plan if she has been watching him as she said she has (unless Fate not agreeing is also part of the plan?)

Anyways, I was a bit surprised that Roxy did not recognize Fate from his voice or smell but at least Fate took her advice in improving his appearance and looks better now.
@Alfredo-Sauce The mask apparently is magic and hides all traces of Fate, be it aura, voice or whatever. But for logistics reasons, they aren't going to hire another voice actor to voice Corpse/Fate with the mask.
Nov 28, 2023 9:22 AM

May 2019
Reply to Tanaka_Tomoyuki
@Alfredo-Sauce The mask apparently is magic and hides all traces of Fate, be it aura, voice or whatever. But for logistics reasons, they aren't going to hire another voice actor to voice Corpse/Fate with the mask.
@Tanaka_Tomoyuki
Interesting, I didn't realize it was supposed to hide all traces of him.
Nov 28, 2023 11:07 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
hm it is just not good, only average. Nothing really happens. Fate meets a girl again, like yeah okay.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Nov 28, 2023 11:00 PM

Mar 2008
Well this concept of Roxy dying to come back as some other being is amusing but it kind of is out of nowhere where we arent shown this kind of thing to where it can be easier understood what she was talking about.
Dec 3, 2023 12:58 PM
Oct 2016
was fantasic episode
Dec 4, 2023 8:47 PM
May 2018
yeah sure she watching him from ep 1 and know he gonna take a random sword from a random barrel for sure , no question asked

she is the 2nd gen of sin ... so she know something like where sin come from, look like have 4k year between 1st and 2nd gen so someone make it ? why mc ask nothing !?
Dec 6, 2023 6:45 PM

Dec 2019
As someone who loves mushoku tensei, seeing roxy and eris as two fairly key characters in this series namewise is weird ngl. Dont think its bad for them to be named here too but it is a funny coincidence lol.
Dec 8, 2023 7:58 AM
Sep 2023
very good this is 10/10
Dec 12, 2023 7:42 PM

Nov 2009
Shield Charge I see... a fairly common skill in RPG games.

RIP those Orcs, they never knew what hit them, lol.

And then Roxy showed up right as Fate defends himself.

Good thing the attendant was there as a witness.

And Fate noticed he's grown taller. Eating all those monster souls doesn't just increase his stat huh.

But even Roxy said his current rag-looking outfit is bad, LOL

But now Fate's dressed up like a certain MC from another series that I am not so fond of...

Huh... Lust... I wonder what she do to satisfy her "hunger" hehehe...

BTW, I like those under-the-table leg shots, ( ⚆‿⚆)
amlgDec 12, 2023 7:56 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 3, 12:14 PM

Jul 2008
And surprise surprise a plot to kill Roxy.
Jan 8, 5:29 AM

Mar 2015
His new fit looks even worse tbh
Mar 19, 7:33 AM
Jun 2022
This Ep. Was Good Till That Blue Hair Gal Showed Up . What A Pest!
Apr 22, 2:22 AM

Sep 2012
he became Kirito lol

there was something missing from what Fate said to lust

he should have ended with i kill any1 who tries to harm roxy and if ur plan succeeds i destroy the kingdom, this dialogue would have been fire
Apr 22, 2:32 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to WolfWood37
And surprise surprise a plot to kill Roxy.
@WolfWood37 but i suspect what lust said isn't actual death but more like becoming like fate semi-immortal, cant age but can be killed, and fate cause of gluttony won't age neither like wrath, its just ppl in that world are mistaken about what really happens
Apr 22, 2:35 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to Tanaka_Tomoyuki
@Tanaka_Tomoyuki to cut costs, 1 les actor saves money
Apr 22, 12:42 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to Sugram22
@Tanaka_Tomoyuki to cut costs, 1 les actor saves money
@Sugram22 That's what I meant by logistics.
May 1, 7:07 AM

Nov 2019
Looks like Fate's control of gluttony has served him well in Babylon.

The plan Eris revealed to Fate is what has been planned since the beginning among the holy knights. What a cruel world.
But fate acting like a child at the end of the episode...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

66 by Akinamaster86 »»
Jun 1, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

111 by Aggelosres14 »»
May 30, 2:13 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

49 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2023

31 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2023

37 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.