Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2023 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, Blade got marked as a target by an assassin at school. Seems someone is always after him these days.

Strangely enough, that assassin strongly resembles Sophie in terms of appearance and not just one person either. It's funny how Blade runs for his life at school in such a cartoonish way. What an odd episode.
Sep 17, 2023 7:31 AM

Dec 2021
I guess the finale/climax as they're dubbing it, will be centered around Sophie.

A new assassin was after Blade, the former hero. Bearing a striking resemblance to Sophie, they effortlessly infiltrated Rosewood Academy. At every turn, they sought opportunities to assassinate Blade. Unlike Sophie, who had autonomous capabilities, they were more like killing machines, acting solely on the command to eliminate Blade, having been artificially endowed with hero-like abilities. However, instead of simply repelling them, Blade was determined to befriend them, in typical Blade fashion.

Ngl, when I saw that new KV they dropped a couple of days ago with a bunch of Sophies, I thought it was going to be a one episode thing, but this has turned into a major problem. Being part of the 'Artificial Hero Project', only one of the many Sophies were going to be able to actually enjoy life and have friends, while the other were left to rot with no friends and no one there with them to support them. Of course Blade being Blade, he's going to solve this problem next episode and become friends with those kids, which should be heartwarming to see as a finale.

This episode has got me locked in for the finale next episode.

Sep 17, 2023 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
Sophie's side of the story...with two Sophies?

One is the Hero reincarnation, and the other...an assassin filled with other Sophie lookalikes dubbed the Sophie series, distinguished by their names in ancient French numbers. Sure enough, another one of them came to Blade, though she ran away again, which makes some encountered, and the assassin part realized so late.

The artificially made assassins get to work as the real Sophie does, and their conflict is only the start. Even in the VR training world, Blade is led by Cinq, and while she destroyed him mercilessly, that was just a disguise, and she caught on quick on the real Blade. Everyone is prepared for this, but none can withstand their enormous power together with the black hole, which the real Sophie cancelled out with her powers. Indeed, the Sophies were all part of the same Artificial Great Hero Project, but while Gilgamesh brought Sophie in, the rest were left to their own devices, which she experienced a great change before being programmed only to kill Blade.

With Sophie disappearing in the middle of the night...what will the finale bring to resolve her story?
Sep 17, 2023 8:28 AM

Feb 2019
fanservice went crazy this week lol

Very wild climax we’re getting to this season. An army of Sophies is going to be pretty difficult to deal with. One hero clone isn’t that bad, but 4-5 of them is another thing. Especially when they’re hellbent on killing him at all costs. Even going as far as to open a literal black hole.This kind of reminds me of the sisters arc from Toaru.

The other clones haven’t experienced the love or kindness that Sophie has so they’re entirely focused on killing Blade. Of course, given our MC, he’ll somehow take them down and befriend them all, but it’ll be tricky to do so no doubt.
Marinate1016Sep 17, 2023 8:34 AM
Sep 17, 2023 12:20 PM

Jun 2015
Looks like great hero going to have his work cut out saving Sophies
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 17, 2023 12:38 PM

Oct 2017
The other artificial great heroes are here to kill the real thing but ofc they can't given how strong blade is. Sophie feels conflicted and given her situation it makes sense. I hope Blade and everyone can save those girls and put Sophie's mind at ease. Btw Iona with the butt taunt was hilarious.
Sep 17, 2023 1:00 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
gonna miss this show so much when its over
Sep 17, 2023 3:17 PM

Jul 2008
Seems like this series will have some redemption at the end... with another Blade ex-machina, obviously.
My candies:
Sep 17, 2023 5:05 PM

May 2019
This show, at least the 2nd half, has been deeper than I had anticipated it to be. I like how it has blended fanservice, comedy, action, and even a decent storyline. I do recall that in a previous episode that Sophie was one of several clones that were made to replace the Great Hero and now they are dealing with those clones.

It sucks that Sophie disappeared in the middle of the night and I think she is blaming herself for those clones going after Blade. Hopefully she doesn't do anything stupid such as sacrificing herself to get rid of them.
Sep 17, 2023 9:22 PM
Apr 2013
EP 11

To be honest, after the shenanigans I dont really have a good feeling of the remaining eps, but who knows.

So next time we'll have to see how things go. I'm not actually sure really.
In the optimistic route they get defeated and somehow join the academy as students.
Otherwise we could have a more depressing ending or bolivian army ending or uh, who knows really. You know, something.

Its a weird feeling thats for sure, since this is the first part of a two part ep, while almost all the other eps have been an episodic, even if a bit long (cu's ep 3/4 is basically like just one really long ep anyway, since she doesnt take up the entirety of ep 4)

The tone of this ep I'm not sure, its really weird. It's like some comedy, some action, some dorama.

Anyway its ep 11, same general thoughts, cast size is way too big, etc, its too late to change now. Like sophie, she is/would have been such a good character but she just didnt have screentime, iona has been mega shafted since her introduction, cu has been a walking meme the entire time and anna is like the only focus. And even then. And rip maria

Anyway, from what we see all five together is probably going to be a bit much for everyone to handle, soo probably blade will have to at least do some stuff. I would have liked to see everyone but shrug.
CocoaGalaxySep 17, 2023 9:28 PM
Sep 17, 2023 11:18 PM
Jul 2021
The best episode of this anime , can't be compared to the previous episodes
if all episodes was like this could gotten a better grade
Sep 18, 2023 12:37 PM

Oct 2018
Can't wait for next episode where they all become best friends 4ever.
Sep 18, 2023 6:46 PM
Jul 2021
Moronic episode delivered by an Imbecile & full on ret@rd show. Just one last episode on this sh!t show to go! Finally!!
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Sep 25, 2023 8:43 AM
Jan 2018
At this point how the hell don’t they know blade is the great hero ?
Sep 26, 2023 7:31 PM

Mar 2008
I am starting to notice one thing that makes this show hard to watch is the music that gets used in it.
Sep 28, 2023 3:22 AM
Mar 2012
clones but such wild personalities.
great fights today & cool blackhole.
Iona always funny
Oct 11, 2023 5:39 PM

Oct 2022
Iona's taunting is funnier when you realize that it wasn't even necessary because the Sophie clones were already chasing them anyway lmao
UndefeatedBahamut
Nov 16, 2023 9:10 PM

Feb 2019
i think i like cinq more, but the OG sophie is still the best lol
Apr 1, 4:22 AM

Apr 2013
What a boring ending to this show. A threat which could be solved in 5 seconds by Blade, but they deliberately act like they actually need a plan to involve everyone.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2023

46 by RandumUvvU »»
May 12, 5:10 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2023

71 by SafeEntity »»
Apr 27, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

32 by chocobo2603 »»
Apr 26, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

37 by Gator »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2023

41 by Gator »»
Mar 31, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.