Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
Well, this show decided to do more world building with the capital. It seems overwhelming compared to other cities but nothing too different.

Haruto, Charlotte, and others did some exploration and seems to enjoy their time there. Charlotte in particular had such a happy day spending time with Haruto.
Sep 2, 2023 10:29 AM

Dec 2021
Finally a different setting.

With Haruto's enrollment confirmed, Laius and Marianne were secretly delighted. It was then that Giselle appeared before the two and assigned Rias a specific mission - to gather as much information as possible about the mysterious black warrior known as Shiva from Haruto. Laius couldn't help but feel guilty, thinking that he might have inadvertently dragged Haruto into something troublesome.

On the other hand, when Haruto arrived in the royal capital, he was touring the city as part of a investigation proposed by Charlotte, which was more like a date. During this exploration, he encountered a mysterious young girl. A girl who as his Shiva persona he saved earlier in the episode.

The highlight of this episode undoubtedly comes when Haruto, in his Shiva persona, crosses paths with a mysterious young girl. This encounter is particularly significant because Haruto had previously saved this same girl earlier in the episode who Liza and Char keep saying something is up with her.

Onto the the school next episode I guess.

Sep 2, 2023 12:32 PM
Nov 2017
That next episode preview
Sep 2, 2023 1:02 PM
POLAR BEAR
Aug 2023
it feels like there was only 5 minutes worth of actual story and the rest of the episode is there to kill time. I'm not saying it was bad, just a little too much fluff for my taste, l felt like I had to focus instead of the story keeping me focused.
Sep 2, 2023 1:22 PM
Feb 2022
Well the queen consort looked surprisingly terrifying in this episode, looks like Haruto’s earlier actions against her might’ve had some unintended consequences. Also, is the new girl another reincarnator? Is that why she’s weird?
Sep 2, 2023 1:40 PM
Mar 2021
Great episode, can't wait for the next one

Sep 2, 2023 2:06 PM

Feb 2019
The queen consort is legitimately horrible wow what a POS. You’d think Haruto beating her ass and making her wear the collar would make her settle down but if anything she’s got even worse. Using kids to do her bidding and attacking a defenceless girl. Poor Laius and Marianne.

I wonder if the new waifu is another isekaiee. That would be pretty cool. Char and the others sense something off about her. If it’s magic related that seems like it would be the best theory.
Sep 2, 2023 2:19 PM

Oct 2017
So the queen haven't changed, she's out for revenge against the black knight and has gotten even colder. Char smooth af and has everyone under control. New girl is demon lord or something?
Sep 2, 2023 2:39 PM
POLAR BEAR
Aug 2023
MegamiRem said:
So the queen haven't changed, she's out for revenge against the black knight and has gotten even colder. Char smooth af and has everyone under control. New girl is demon lord or something?

it was said in ep1 that haruto is apparently the demon-lord, so I'm betting the new girl is supposed to be the "hero" character.
Sep 2, 2023 2:45 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to Achmetha0626
MegamiRem said:

it was said in ep1 that haruto is apparently the demon-lord, so I'm betting the new girl is supposed to be the "hero" character.
@Achmetha0626 No Flay just assumed it due to Haruto's insane capabilities. Haruto reincarnated from another world as the prince of the kingdom and is a human incase you forgot. He's level is just too high.
Sep 2, 2023 2:50 PM

May 2019
Yeah Char has everyone under her control, even Haruto lol. Also, it does look like the queen has gotten worse as she abuses her kids and may be plotting against the king, what a b****!

That mysterious girl that Haruto rescued, yeah both Liza and Char got weird vibes from her. I'm also curious what is up with her, and that next episode preview, woah...
Sep 2, 2023 3:04 PM

Jun 2016
Poor Frei, she's a useless maid unlike Liza... XD
Sep 2, 2023 3:10 PM
POLAR BEAR
Aug 2023
MegamiRem said:
@Achmetha0626 No Flay just assumed it due to Haruto's insane capabilities. Haruto reincarnated from another world as the prince of the kingdom and is a human incase you forgot. He's level is just too high.

I figured Liza would have been able to tell whether the girl was a demon or not, but I guess they were pretty far apart.

either way I just have to wait and see
Sep 2, 2023 3:24 PM
Jan 2021
I liked this episode,
In particular the queen part as she was hella terrifing.
I don't like Haruto as MC as his personality sucks so hard but side characters are keeping this show up in my opinion!
Char is ADORABLE🥰

I wonder if the queen will realize that Haruto is her son!
Sep 2, 2023 3:26 PM

Jun 2015
Most defo the worlds strongest. Saving the giant boar sweet. Also potential waifu sensing his magic. Pretty sure we going to get a plus one to his harem soon
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 2, 2023 3:32 PM

Jun 2015
Reply to MegamiRem
@MegamiRem No I dont agree. Queen not out for revenge against black night as she does not even know who they are. shes also being controlled by some kind of slave collar. Luckily MC and crew on scence. lets hope they can sort something out
Sep 2, 2023 6:35 PM

Feb 2019
as if he can stay away from headaches until the official start of the term lol but damn, the queen is off her rockers for sure!
Sep 2, 2023 6:39 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to Roch2001
@MegamiRem No I dont agree. Queen not out for revenge against black night as she does not even know who they are. shes also being controlled by some kind of slave collar. Luckily MC and crew on scence. lets hope they can sort something out
@Roch2001 What do you mean she doesn't know who black knight is? She knows about black knight and got defeated by him. Also what do you mean she's being controlled by some slave collar. The collar was put on her by him too. Go rewatch episode 5.
MegamiRemSep 2, 2023 10:50 PM
Sep 2, 2023 8:33 PM

Nov 2019
The real demon lord is Char.
MC is only the second-in-command :D
Sep 2, 2023 9:17 PM
Jan 2011
Looks like some plot from eminence in shadow. What is with all the incest crap this episode? Anyone know who that new chick is? She have any powers?
Sep 2, 2023 10:09 PM

Mar 2013
Nice episode! Things are getting interesting!
I finally get to see someone that looks like a girl we can ship with Haruto... but because of his goal of becoming a NEET, it's clear as day he isn't even interested in socializing to get to know her! I'm also kinda curious what's up with Liza's and Char's senses about her.

...and they finally...
CrazyButNot4USep 2, 2023 10:14 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 3, 2023 2:14 AM

Aug 2013
Looked kinda worrisome at first but he just seems to be socially awkward or something.

Maybe the new character is a vampire or half-breed?
Sep 3, 2023 3:11 AM

Apr 2022
With all that foreshadowing it's pretty obvious to me that the "demon lord" found the hero or the actual demon lord or whatever.
Sep 3, 2023 3:41 AM

Jun 2015
Reply to MegamiRem
@Roch2001 What do you mean she doesn't know who black knight is? She knows about black knight and got defeated by him. Also what do you mean she's being controlled by some slave collar. The collar was put on her by him too. Go rewatch episode 5.
@MegamiRem True. But was it him or his copy?
Sep 3, 2023 3:50 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Roch2001
@MegamiRem True. But was it him or his copy?
@Roch2001 It was Haruto, he went himself to settle the matter.
Sep 3, 2023 10:48 AM

Jun 2015
Reply to MegamiRem
@Roch2001 It was Haruto, he went himself to settle the matter.
@MegamiRem So what we discussing. Im just enjoying
Sep 3, 2023 10:12 PM
Apr 2023
It was all going so well until they had his child sister say "It's a date", and he went full on weirdo 🙃
Sep 4, 2023 10:28 AM

Mar 2010
Other than me obsession over liz, Twas a nb episode. Huh I wonder what they see in dat silver haired gal.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 4, 2023 3:28 PM

Apr 2009
...and the Queen Consort as we all know her way back from the first episode, still a b!tch.

A date with your own sister huh? I'm sorry, I couldn't help but cringe.

So what are they sensing on the new girl? Magic? A curse? Is she a demon too? A monster?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 4, 2023 8:24 PM

Mar 2008
That queen consort is such a shitty person

Cute how Haruto got kind of excited about the date with Charlotte.
Sep 5, 2023 9:44 AM
Jul 2021
One of the best anime I saw
Why is the score of every anime I like so awful?💔😂
Sep 7, 2023 11:53 PM
Aug 2023
decent episode with new setting and introducing new character. will be interesting to see her role in the story
Sep 8, 2023 6:06 PM

Jul 2017
Haruto is off to magic school with Liza, and a letter is sent to Prince Gaius for that exchange because he could not match up to him, and wnats to know what makes him strong. For Princess Marianne, it's the prospect of hoping to be enrolled into magic school also and see Haruto. But with the rumors that a cult is growing within the school, the both of them find themselves in a predicament that they cannot solve. That said, they can rely on Haruto, though the Black Knight Shiva is also an option that their mother is routing a plan to get rid of their father. Queen Giselle is irreparable at this stage, and Prince Gaius may have felt that by dragging Haruto into this, it'll bring nothing but trouble.

Haruto saved a cargo wagon (or more appropriately, a stagecoach) from the bison, though the attendant could not do much to stop its rampage to get injured instead, then healed by Haruto completely. His work is done to save them, though saving the evil bison and then putting back in its natural habitat, Liza can't help but feel strange about the attendant.

Into the magic school, and it feels like Haruto's PTSD is naturally triggered again by doing all that paperwork...so eating out would be the best option. But Char has a better plan: to scout the land for intel...or more rather, a date with his own sister lols. Aside from the sibling trope, having a date in a fantasy world isn't uncommon, but this way, it feels like it's a refreshing aspect. The siscon is feeling rejuvenation, though he met the same attendant again, just not in his Black Knight Shiva cosplay suit.

Oh well, magic school's in play, let's see how we go.
Sep 16, 2023 7:27 AM
May 2021
Date with sister 😂, Incest = Wincest? 🤣. Well nvm, White hair waifu also looking cute.
Sep 16, 2023 7:28 AM
May 2021
Reply to Otaku-_-san
One of the best anime I saw
Why is the score of every anime I like so awful?💔😂
@Reza_saeedi Don't care about these Ratings in MAL, most of them are normies who rate isekai and ecchi type anime lower for some reason.
Sep 16, 2023 12:34 PM

Apr 2013
C'mon Haruto, you know for a fact you could take on that bison with ease. Meanwhile you're only speculating that that girl might be strong enough to take it, or maybe she's sacrificing herself to save the other people. Why would you let her take the initial hit like that? And then he heals her later, saying 'i couldn't bear to see you hurt'. Wut?
Sep 21, 2023 12:39 AM
Jun 2012
I don't believe that Zero did a good job of hiding his secret identity from Suzaku.
Oct 19, 2023 3:42 AM

Jan 2022
So the princess has a crush on Hart and doesn’t know he’s her brother……… anyone else having SAO flashbacks?
Mar 2, 6:13 PM
Jun 2022
' Precious ' Well , Bring Back The Double Soon . He Is Currently The Most Amusing!
Apr 10, 7:42 AM
Apr 2020
it was okssssssssssssssssssss
May 22, 9:21 AM

Nov 2019
I'm glad that at least MC's blood brother is on his redemption arc, especially after that alteration with his mother strangling his sister.

Hart jumps on the Buffalo/Bulls head and it dies lol, such a comical death.

That preview... Did Hart just bring modern day firearms into this world. YESSIR

More topics from this board

» bruh is that masked man lelouch

PetraJanice - Jul 1, 2023

4 by k4rlo »»
Jun 8, 2:13 AM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

37 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 24, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 24, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 5 Discussion

felixsifuri - Jul 29, 2023

48 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 24, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

67 by Talamare »»
May 23, 12:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.