Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 26, 2018 7:50 AM
Mar 2016
Honestly i know fate extra last encore is a huge mix in the fate fandom considering thiers so many mixed opinions. Honestly i enjoyed alot. It feels like a breath of fresh air as its just focuses on the mystery aspect rather then the cool action packed that is the other fate series. The only problem i have with this anime is that its rushed and honestly causes a downside to the other characters in Fate Extra. though im pretty sure Fate Extra's Game builds up those characters so i do understand. Also i like how they use the idea of this Holy Grail War. Hakuno might just be my favorite Main Character. So What do yall think. Do you hate the anime? For me its my favorite Fate Anime so far. Even though its my favorite fate anime , i know how many problems it has but if i have to rate my enjoyment of the series, its above all the other fate animes. Fate Zero was an excellent anime, the only problem was that really boring first episode other than that it builds well and got enjoyable at the end. Fate Stay Night both ufotables UBW and deens version just felt so bland. Hell it was just normal battle shounen anime thats fate. I do hope Heavens Feel will change my opinion on Fate StayNight. Fate Aprocrypha was very meh. i honestly at the end just came for the cool fights as the story goes to non existant. Fate Grand Order First Order was ok but i understood why it got a poor score. it wasnt really trash as it just only adapted the prologue and not any of the really good singularities like camelot. Fate Extra Last Encore just made me happy considering it didnt feel like the other Fate Animes. Its just a bundle of mystery that gives me so many theories on whats going on. Hell cause of that it became my favorite fate. i had to watch each episode twice cause i know i missed something.
Mar 26, 2018 2:21 PM
Jul 2018
The main point of watching mystery is about having to put everything together by yourself. This anime does it brilliantly in my opinion. While it's not as difficult as some anime legends, this Fate still does a good job at confusing everyone. I think that people here got triggered because they failed to understand anything and because of how unusual Last Encore is. While the fighting scenes aren't spectacular, I can forgive that. This is not an action show. I also love the dynamic between Hakuno and Saber. I find these two characters fun to watch and preferable over any other Fate master x servant pair. So yeah, you're not the only one
Mar 26, 2018 3:50 PM
Feb 2017
I have the same opinion as you! I LOVE THIS ANIME IS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE
Mar 27, 2018 10:34 AM

Aug 2016
LE has a deep and complex plot.But the thing is,its a sequel to the original game and is not newcomer friendly at all.The anime itself is rushed and has too few episodes.I think most of the problems in it is caused because of rushing too much.I'm still enjoying it despite its many problems because as an expansion of extraverse its still has a great enough story.LE doesn't deserve the hate its getting.I like type moon related works because of its deep lore and complex mechanics anyway,both of which is present in LE.
Mar 27, 2018 10:54 AM
Jul 2015
The blatant and cheap fanservice aside, I like this anime. It's different. I've only watched 5 episodes until now but I scored it with a 7. Just like you, I like the MC.

Having a decent Main Character trully makes the show more enjoyable.

In comparison, thanks to that tard of a MC - Kiritsugu - I have dropped Fate Zero and rated it with a 1. Kiritsugu being a fucktard also made me not want to watch the sequels of Fate Zero.
Mar 27, 2018 6:20 PM

Dec 2012
Yes you are the only one in the world who likes this show.
Mar 27, 2018 7:13 PM

Oct 2015
EclipseWinter said:
Honestly i know fate extra last encore is a huge mix in the fate fandom considering thiers so many mixed opinions. Honestly i enjoyed alot. It feels like a breath of fresh air as its just focuses on the mystery aspect rather then the cool action packed that is the other fate series. The only problem i have with this anime is that its rushed and honestly causes a downside to the other characters in Fate Extra. though im pretty sure Fate Extra's Game builds up those characters so i do understand. Also i like how they use the idea of this Holy Grail War. Hakuno might just be my favorite Main Character. So What do yall think. Do you hate the anime? For me its my favorite Fate Anime so far. Even though its my favorite fate anime , i know how many problems it has but if i have to rate my enjoyment of the series, its above all the other fate animes. Fate Zero was an excellent anime, the only problem was that really boring first episode other than that it builds well and got enjoyable at the end. Fate Stay Night both ufotables UBW and deens version just felt so bland. Hell it was just normal battle shounen anime thats fate. I do hope Heavens Feel will change my opinion on Fate StayNight. Fate Aprocrypha was very meh. i honestly at the end just came for the cool fights as the story goes to non existant. Fate Grand Order First Order was ok but i understood why it got a poor score. it wasnt really trash as it just only adapted the prologue and not any of the really good singularities like camelot. Fate Extra Last Encore just made me happy considering it didnt feel like the other Fate Animes. Its just a bundle of mystery that gives me so many theories on whats going on. Hell cause of that it became my favorite fate. i had to watch each episode twice cause i know i missed something.

Don't worry, you're not the only one.
Mar 28, 2018 2:42 AM
Apr 2015
Shouldn't this topic be removed to https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1715844?
Seems to be the same topic...
frenze12Mar 28, 2018 2:48 AM
Mar 28, 2018 6:08 PM

Mar 2016
I thought it was good, too....it's just that I think the series often gets you asking too many questions when you really want answers
Mar 29, 2018 1:43 AM
Sep 2016
Worst Fate anime so far
I get it's Nasu's first time working on an anime's story himself but still.... (even with help he still messed up?....)

Love type moon and all but if this is what they're gonna do to us for a cash grab (because it's obviously gonna sell cause of how big Fate is in Japan even though they say this is trash there as well) then please no more fate anime

This anime was true shame for me in anime groups as a Fate fan ...so as far as I'm concerned it doesn't exist once it's over

There's really only one studio that seems to care about how they adapt type-moon series and I hope they pick up Tsukihime and Mahoutsukai no Yoru
..these other studios can just stick to animating the CMs for fate grand order

I don't even know what to think really TBH... Should I go fanboy mode and say it's great or should I just be real and tell someone it's bad the next time they ask me about it? I don't know

Well at least you have your thoughts straight on this one.. It's still tearing me apart

But I do sincerely hope it does a total 180 with the next arc it's supposed to get or something and just becomes really good with this having been just a bump in the road
JudoJDMar 29, 2018 2:03 AM
1.1.Six
Mar 29, 2018 3:27 AM

Aug 2010
@JudoJD You can say whatever you want about LE, but saying It'd a cash grab is beyond ridiculous.

A cash grab would be adapting the snore fest that was OG Extra with minimal changes or rewrites. A cash grab would have minimal effort allocated to it.
Nasu actively took off his precious time that he could've just spent on the MUCH more profitable F/GO, but instead he wrote a completely new scenario using elements he wanted to use in the OG Extra but couldn't at the time.

He trules cares about this story, regardless of what you think of it.
Mar 29, 2018 8:33 AM
Mar 2016
JudoJD said:
Worst Fate anime so far
I get it's Nasu's first time working on an anime's story himself but still.... (even with help he still messed up?....)

Love type moon and all but if this is what they're gonna do to us for a cash grab (because it's obviously gonna sell cause of how big Fate is in Japan even though they say this is trash there as well) then please no more fate anime

This anime was true shame for me in anime groups as a Fate fan ...so as far as I'm concerned it doesn't exist once it's over

There's really only one studio that seems to care about how they adapt type-moon series and I hope they pick up Tsukihime and Mahoutsukai no Yoru

I don't even know what to think really TBH... Should I go fanboy mode and say it's great or should I just be real and tell someone it's bad the next time they ask me about it? I don't know

Well at least you have your thoughts straight on this one.. It's still tearing me apart

But I do sincerely hope it does a total 180 with the next arc it's supposed to get or something and just becomes really good with this having been just a bump in the road

i really wont say its great considering its rush but its a pretty good anime to think about. this is me going off as real as well. If were an extrordainary Fate fan, i would Say Oh Ufotables Stay Night is AMAZING or Fate Zero is the best fate. in all opinon this has pull my interest more then any of the fate animes. Its so compicated and it mostly will get better with the second season. i can see how Studio Shaft is Lagging on this series considering they are heavily more focused on March Comes in Like a Lion. Being real or not but the fate fandom will stay seperate with this anime. Its a confusing story but it does make you think. I honestly wished they could have tooken there time but still i was actually excited for each episode coming out. honestly it might pull a 8bits anime Rewrite where Rewrite season 1 was confusing as hell but when Rewrite Season 2 came around it was one of the best.
Mar 29, 2018 1:56 PM

Mar 2012
EclipseWinter said:

i really wont say its great considering its rush but its a pretty good anime to think about. this is me going off as real as well. If were an extrordainary Fate fan, i would Say Oh Ufotables Stay Night is AMAZING or Fate Zero is the best fate. in all opinon this has pull my interest more then any of the fate animes. Its so compicated and it mostly will get better with the second season. i can see how Studio Shaft is Lagging on this series considering they are heavily more focused on March Comes in Like a Lion. Being real or not but the fate fandom will stay seperate with this anime. Its a confusing story but it does make you think. I honestly wished they could have tooken there time but still i was actually excited for each episode coming out. honestly it might pull a 8bits anime Rewrite where Rewrite season 1 was confusing as hell but when Rewrite Season 2 came around it was one of the best.

What season 2? Sry to burst your bubble but there wont be a second season. It will be really hard for you as an anime only to completely understand everything because they don't give you enough information and explanations that were in the game, hell they have vital explanations about the plot that they haven't included in the anime in their freaking Web site. This anime is such a mess lol.
I think sometimes over thinking about something can make it seem away better than it really is. Shonen fans do it all the time.

Mar 29, 2018 2:20 PM
Mar 2016
J1m1s said:
EclipseWinter said:

What season 2? Sry to burst your bubble but there wont be a second season. It will be really hard for you as an anime only to completely understand everything because they don't give you enough information and explanations that were in the game, hell they have vital explanations about the plot that they haven't included in the anime in their freaking Web site. This anime is such a mess lol.
I think sometimes over thinking about something can make it seem away better than it really is. Shonen fans do it all the time.

Um actually it is getting a season 2. It's been confirmed for a while due to them starting fate extra late. Cause the there 2 more floors to go and the angelic cage floor. Also during the interview they said it was 2 cour.i have no idea what your thing. And honestly like I said before I'm most likely sure this is an actual sequel to the regular fate extra except it's like what if the mc fails in fate extra and twice wins. And I'm so confused what made you think it won't get a season 2 they been working on it along with the series. Also don't you think your underthinking the series abit much.i mean the plot is legit going through the 7 floors but the mystery is what exactly did happen in those 7 floors during that time skip along with run and rank as the watchers. Also I'm pretty sure anyone does it all the time regardless of shounen or Seinen or even shoujo or josei. Regardless all in all there is definetly a second season after this. It could be a special but they won't do one whole episode on 6 7 and then the angelica cage
Mar 29, 2018 9:05 PM

Mar 2012
EclipseWinter said:

Um actually it is getting a season 2. It's been confirmed for a while due to them starting fate extra late. Cause the there 2 more floors to go and the angelic cage floor. Also during the interview they said it was 2 cour.i have no idea what your thing. And honestly like I said before I'm most likely sure this is an actual sequel to the regular fate extra except it's like what if the mc fails in fate extra and twice wins. And I'm so confused what made you think it won't get a season 2 they been working on it along with the series. Also don't you think your underthinking the series abit much.i mean the plot is legit going through the 7 floors but the mystery is what exactly did happen in those 7 floors during that time skip along with run and rank as the watchers. Also I'm pretty sure anyone does it all the time regardless of shounen or Seinen or even shoujo or josei. Regardless all in all there is definetly a second season after this. It could be a special but they won't do one whole episode on 6 7 and then the angelica cage

They have announced a "special broadcast" for last encore but they've never said that it's a whole second season. It's probably an hour long last episode/epilogue but if you want to hope that it's a second season you are free to do so.
J1m1sMar 30, 2018 12:04 AM
Mar 30, 2018 8:36 AM
May 2016
I do enjoy alot since Extra wasnt really focus on action but more focus at mystery genre.

The biggest point for Fate isn't the fight scene but the way of Nasu's unique writing skill.

Since LE takes original story, I think its fine also Shaft is fit for this. (I love bath scene on eps 2 :"3)

I'm taking more like with this "Hakuno" rather than original Hakuno Kishinami.

Little note: I don't hate ufotable's fate work on ubw and heaven's feel but for me, its too annoyed with too much visual effect they added.
Mar 30, 2018 11:06 AM

Apr 2016
J1m1s said:
EclipseWinter said:

I think that's because it isn't an adaptation of the game, but rather a story loosely based on it. It reveals all this convoluted craziness piece by piece, and while it is daunting and capable of leading into confusion (especially with lore that on its own is already convoluted), it is better than trying to sit us down and explain the intricacies of everything constantly due to bad establishing of anything and/or the sheer amount that needs to be said for us to understand everything (see Mahouka for an example of this issue).
Mar 30, 2018 12:07 PM
Mar 2016
J1m1s said:
EclipseWinter said:

They have announced a "special broadcast" for last encore but they've never said that it's a whole second season. It's probably an hour long last episode/epilogue but if you want to hope that it's a second season you are free to do so.

I mean it could be a one hour broadcast but they can't put 3 places in 1 episode 10 and one special. Considering they have to fight blonde hair kid. I mean it could be an extra 4 episodes or some thing which I would say it's a season 2 since it's directing to the plot but regardless I feel like episode 10 will definetly focus on floor 6 but the special two episode would be floor 7 and then the angelic cage place would most likely be the fight with saver
Mar 30, 2018 12:41 PM
Sep 2016
EclipseWinter said:
JudoJD said:
Worst Fate anime so far

This anime's not really complicated or super intriguing mystery.. IDK what people are having to think about when everything is pretty straight forward (both the good and poorly executed bits)...anyways
Personal opinions aside.... If you were an extraordinary fate fan you'd know that Fate/Zero being the best is mostly considered to be an anime only opinion but still considered good (both anime and novel) and has is appreciated mostly because it's still basically stay night.....you'd mostly be on Fate/stay night's or hollow ataraxia's side...and noone is gonna tell you anything if you say Carnival phantasm is the best thing ever XD (even though it's not only a fate anime)

...then from there it gets into dumb Kara no kyoukai, Tsukihime, Mahoutsukai no Yoru vs Fate debates cause of type-moon putting everything else on the side to focus on fate which is partly why a fraction of the fanbase is slightly more critical to a release like Last Encore since it has to justify its existence in place of a Tsukihime or Mahoyoru anime or sequel VN respectively... but that's a whole other can of worms...

JudoJDMar 30, 2018 12:53 PM
1.1.Six
Mar 30, 2018 12:52 PM
Sep 2016
astroprogs said:
@JudoJD You can say whatever you want about LE, but saying It'd a cash grab is beyond ridiculous.

A cash grab would be adapting the snore fest that was OG Extra with minimal changes or rewrites. A cash grab would have minimal effort allocated to it.
Nasu actively took off his precious time that he could've just spent on the MUCH more profitable F/GO, but instead he wrote a completely new scenario using elements he wanted to use in the OG Extra but couldn't at the time.

(Implying this was anywhere better than an adaptation of the original which people were hyped for instead would have been...)
You pretty much said everything I feel about this in regards to cash grabs though

...and Nasu has been working on Fate/grand order.. He said they have to have servants (which also means the story) planned out months in advance before release
..but he's doing a better job on fate/grand order at least
...stuff like FGO basically is what contributed to the existence of these recent fate anime cause of the popularity boost they've given the franchise so I wouldn't scoff at its importance at the moment...trust me, it's anywhere but on the back burner..it's not being sidelined in any way shape or form

I really don't hope he truly cares about this cause now if he goes back to the other nasuverse series being sidelined for more fate who knows what disaster they could turn out to be

I get Extra's his first time and all working on an anime personally (even though he's been helped) but still, he can do better...waaay better
JudoJDMar 30, 2018 12:57 PM
1.1.Six
Mar 30, 2018 1:38 PM

Aug 2010
JudoJD said:
astroprogs said:

(Implying this was anywhere better than an adaptation of the original which people were hyped for instead would have been...)
You pretty much said everything I feel about this in regards to cash grabs though

...and Nasu has been working on Fate/grand order.. He said they have to have servants (which also means the story) planned out months in advance before release
...stuff like FGO basically is what contributed to the existence of these recent fate anime cause of the popularity boost they've given the franchise so I wouldn't scoff at its importance at the moment...trust me, it's anywhere but on the back burner..it's not being sidelined in any way shape or form

I really don't hope he truly cares about this cause now if he goes back to the other nasuverse series being sidelined for more fate who knows what disaster they could turn out to be

I get Extra's his first time and all working on an anime personally (even though he's been helped) but still, he can do better...waaay better

Don't know what to tell you except that you were absolutely in the minority if you were hyped for a direct adaptation of Extra, just by looking at what the community thinks of the game in BL and reddit. In that corner of the Nasuverse, CCC is the only one that matters and everyone actually cares for. The best compliment you can ever give OG Extra is saying that it has very few great ideas buried under heaps of mediocrity.

Time is money. Each second Nasu spent on LE is time taken away from F/GO. It's not like he goes on a vacation when DW starts working on their part.
Nasu takes an ungodly amount of time to write his stories and he pretty much rewrites every single thing presented to him to be put in GO by the other writers (with EoR being the one exception, one can only assume because Nasu was working on the Lostbelts), so yes, GO was absolutely sidelined for LE's sake.

I don't get that hate boner for Fate because Tsukihime and Mahoyo are delayed because of it. I love Tsukihime to death and the remake can't come soon enough, but I'd never tell Nasu to drop what he personally wants to do for the stuff I want. If Tsukihime never comes out because Nasu wants to work on more Fate, I'm all for it.

I enjoy Nasu, not Fate. I just want more of his stories, regardless if it's Fate. Tsukihime, Mahoyo, DDD or even freaking Girl's work.
astroprogsMar 30, 2018 2:00 PM
Mar 30, 2018 1:41 PM

Mar 2012
EclipseWinter said:

I mean it could be a one hour broadcast but they can't put 3 places in 1 episode 10 and one special. Considering they have to fight blonde hair kid. I mean it could be an extra 4 episodes or some thing which I would say it's a season 2 since it's directing to the plot but regardless I feel like episode 10 will definetly focus on floor 6 but the special two episode would be floor 7 and then the angelic cage place would most likely be the fight with saver

When you say second season most people would assume something like 10+ more episodes. Anyway,as I said there is no second season. It was confirmed that it will be 13 episodes. Episodes 11-13 will be broadcasted at a later date.
J1m1sMar 30, 2018 1:50 PM
Mar 31, 2018 4:18 AM
May 2017
astroprogs said:
JudoJD said:

Don't know what to tell you except that you were absolutely in the minority if you were hyped for a direct adaptation of Extra, just by looking at what the community thinks of the game in BL and reddit. In that corner of the Nasuverse, CCC is the only one that matters and everyone actually cares for. The best compliment you can ever give OG Extra is saying that it has very few great ideas buried under heaps of mediocrity.

Time is money. Each second Nasu spent on LE is time taken away from F/GO. It's not like he goes on a vacation when DW starts working on their part.
Nasu takes an ungodly amount of time to write his stories and he pretty much rewrites every single thing presented to him to be put in GO by the other writers (with EoR being the one exception, one can only assume because Nasu was working on the Lostbelts), so yes, GO was absolutely sidelined for LE's sake.

I don't get that hate boner for Fate because Tsukihime and Mahoyo are delayed because of it. I love Tsukihime to death and the remake can't come soon enough, but I'd never tell Nasu to drop what he personally wants to do for the stuff I want. If Tsukihime never comes out because Nasu wants to work on more Fate, I'm all for it.

I enjoy Nasu, not Fate. I just want more of his stories, regardless if it's Fate. Tsukihime, Mahoyo, DDD or even freaking Girl's work.

Sorry for interrupting to burst your bubble but FGO totally hasn't been sidelined for anything. Last Encore is basically a side project even for the studio it seems because the fate series is a guaranteed cash cow now.
I think they just need to hold on on fate anime until the passion they initially had comes back so they can at least put some effort into delivering quality in the anime department. Only team that seems to really care is the guys at ufotable working on heaven's feel at the moment. A callback to his previous work like Tsukihime may just be enough to bring back his edge in terms of story telling if more support can be shown for those even though his work is still seen shining at times in grand order ever since he took charge of the story after the first couple of chapters in part one.
Last encore just feels a bit too overconfident on both Nasu and Shaft's parts because financial support from fans of both is guaranteed. Gen Urobuchi who wrote Fate/Zero at times even seems more passionate in exploring the series potential than Nasu does despite his love for it.
Nasu does prioritise Fate so it's a shame when stories like tsukihime and mahoyo which would be a welcome addition to the anime world at the moment if given to a team that truly cares unlike what we've been witnessing recently outside the stay night story.
I do also think telling people to get into an outdated game of that style rather than just having an anime adaptation with all the improvements and tweaks he wanted so much would have been a better idea than what was done here. It's too late to turn back now though. If they gave fate/stay night another shot without giving up I believe they can give Extra another try in a couple of years.
Nasu thought this would get newcomers into the games yet it's convinced a lot of people otherwise. That should be remedied. It's hard defending a guy and a studio you personally know can do way better than what's been shown to the rest of the anime community. The director's no slouch either so I can't excuse some things in this anime as anything besides not caring or plain incompetence.
AnnaHomuraMar 31, 2018 4:37 AM
Mar 31, 2018 5:05 AM

Aug 2010
AnnaHomura said:
astroprogs said:

Sorry for interrupting to burst your bubble but FGO totally hasn't been sidelined for anything. Last Encore is basically a side project even for the studio it seems because the fate series is a guaranteed cash cow now.
I think they just need to hold on on fate anime until the passion they initially had comes back so they can at least put some effort into delivering quality in the anime department. Only team that seems to really care is the guys at ufotable working on heaven's feel at the moment. A callback to his previous work like Tsukihime may just be enough to bring back his edge in terms of story telling if more support can be shown for those even though his work is still seen shining at times in grand order ever since he took charge of the story after the first couple of chapters in part one.
Last encore just feels a bit too overconfident on both Nasu and Shaft's parts because financial support from fans of both is guaranteed. Gen Urobuchi who wrote Fate/Zero at times even seems more passionate in exploring the series potential than Nasu does despite his love for it.
Nasu does prioritise Fate so it's a shame when stories like tsukihime and mahoyo which would be a welcome addition to the anime world at the moment if given to a team that truly cares unlike what we've been witnessing recently outside the stay night story.
I do also think telling people to get into an outdated game of that style rather than just having an anime adaptation with all the improvements and tweaks he wanted so much would have been a better idea than what was done here. It's too late to turn back now though. If they gave fate/stay night another shot without giving up I believe they can give Extra another try in a couple of years.
Nasu thought this would get newcomers into the games yet it's convinced a lot of people otherwise. That should be remedied. It's hard defending a guy and a studio you personally know can do way better than what's been shown to the rest of the anime community. The director's no slouch either so I can't excuse some things in this anime as anything besides not caring or plain incompetence.

Do people just not get what writing an entirely new scenario from scratch entails? LE is as much of a side project for Nasu as any of the singularities he wrote.
If Nasu was overconfident, he'd throw OG Extra to SHAFT's scenario writers to adapt into anime and not get involved. I mean, it IS Fate and it WOULD sell either way, right? Why invest a single brain cell in it if it will get money anyway, right? You see how ridiculous these claims are?

LE is a passion project through and through. Corporate wisdom would always point towards reusing what's already there, because, as I said, time is money. And yet, Nasu wrote a new story when he just didn't need to if profit was the only thing he cared about.

Regardless of what you think of LE and Nasu's narrative decision made in making it, saying it's a cash grab and that Nasu doesn't care is just insane.

I won't comment on the parts about SHAFT, since the true SHAFT product is always the BD not the TV broadcast version, but I'll just say that ufo isn't the only studio that cares. Silver Link does an amazing job with Prisma Illya and even A-1 went ham on talented freelancer animators to get the best out of the trainwreck that was Apocrypha's story. They absolutely care, and this doesn't stop being true if you personally don't like the results.
Apr 1, 2018 3:51 AM
Jan 2010
JudoJD said:
because it's obviously gonna sell cause of how big Fate is in Japan

Correction, Fate isn't big. Fate is fucking tiny. FGO is huge. The fanbases are not interconnected in any way. It managed to come out at the right time and with a bit of luck became the big thing that all sheep cling to. Once its bandwagon is over what do you think will happen to Fate? No one who likes FGO gives even the tiniest amount of a fuck about the previous works. They're there only because others are and to get high on gambling every other week. The content and what they're gambling on doesn't matter as long as they can get their fix.

And no it's definitely not a cash grab. Not until they make another braindead demiservant rin and superman hakuno event in that mobage at least. It's not meant to appeal to people who've played the game, since it rapes the whole settings, all characters and takes a dump on its corpse. It's also not meant to appeal to newcomers since it requires you to have played the game to make even the tiniest bit of sense out of it. Either the mushroom gets some sick satisfaction from continuously shitting on their only good setting or just likes throwing his weight around. Or maybe his brain has rotted to the point where he thinks anyone could possibly enjoy this? Either way no he doesn't give a shit. Hiring the shittiest, cheapest studio possible, slapping them with an unbaked scenario filled with nothing but long drawling exposition that still manages to make no sense and having no quality control on the end product proves it.
Apr 10, 2018 11:20 AM

Oct 2017
Nah its garbage. Fate/Zero remains the only great Fate series, this franchise is a joke apart from that show. I thought UBW was bad but these last two Fate series somehow managed to be even shittier

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

119 by bl3nk_anime »»
Apr 23, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

210 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

221 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

63 by SomeDudeOverHere »»
Apr 12, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

72 by Selleri_UmU »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.