Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 24, 2023 1:17 PM
Jun 2023
I meant to do 5 stars but I put 4 sad Idk how edit it
Jun 24, 2023 1:19 PM
Jul 2020
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 24, 2023 1:20 PM

Mar 2008
I'll write this in english this time to see what others think.

As always, THIS EPISODE GAVE A LOT MORE ANSWERS THAN PEOPLE REALIZE.
Well, yes, these "answers" may be revealed to be a bit wrong in the future, but on a surface level we got them.
For example, once again this episode almost confirmed that Robin shot Kiriko.
But as tradition, another question, why? And why on that specific moment when Haruki was dying in her arms?
Other thing is that ways, Robin and Kiriko where having sex back them.
Robin probably didn't needed to force anything, he just "normally" seduced Kiriko and she liked him enough to accept his advances. This is proved by Kiruko realizing that he has some memories of his sister (this don't need explanation, is a thing that is how it is, Kiriko body has memories and Haruki can remember them) when he remember one time when they had sex in their room while Haruki was asleep. From what I know from Robin it's just like like him, fucking the kids beloved sister just besides him.
And this leads to other thing, Kiruko was probably being influenced by Kiriko's feeling for Robin this whole time, and this means that Haruki is not Haruki anymore, he died, Kiruko is his real identity. It's not just Haruki on Kiriko's body, it's a mix of the two. The memories and feelings of a person are part of what a person is, so Kiruko like Maru said is who he is is, not one or the other, it's a new person.
Jun 24, 2023 1:23 PM

Sep 2009
Mcfeeley said:
gawed said:
a great anime and no season 2 immediate announcement :( I hate it when that happens. this one deserves several seasons indeed.

The problem I think is the manga isn’t completed enough for a full second season.  From what it sounds like, this ended around Ch 31 but the manga is only around ch 50 something.
37 chapters out of 55 it seems. If they announce S2, it will be the same long wait as with Made in Abyss.  At least the author seems to be more consitent.
Jun 24, 2023 1:24 PM

Mar 2008
PirateHasan said:
Why isn't that scumbag dead ??

I hope this anime never gets a season 2 and the manga gets cancelled.

PaninaManinaJun 24, 2023 2:31 PM
Jun 24, 2023 1:25 PM
Feb 2021
not too bad,,, i just gotta rewatch it fr
Jun 24, 2023 1:28 PM

May 2020
this was a really good anime
I want to know about this world
most of the mysteries haven't been solved yet
the post-credit scene is kind of a cliffhanger
hopefully, we get a season 2
solid 9/10 for this season

Jun 24, 2023 1:33 PM

Feb 2014
Maru should have broken that human trash's legs. I really hope we get to see a terrible fate for Robin.
Jun 24, 2023 1:34 PM
May 2017
Great ending episode! Great series! Maru and Kiruko were made for each other. Not expecting a second season but, the more Tengoku Daimakyou, the better.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jun 24, 2023 1:34 PM
Mar 2021
So much has happened in the 13 episodes, but also almost nothing, many unanswered questions remain unanswered. I want a 2nd staff as soon as possible
Jun 24, 2023 1:43 PM

Dec 2012
Welp... time to read the manga

Jun 24, 2023 1:43 PM

Feb 2018
Was expecting to not really get a full conclusion in this episode, but I still thought it was decent.
We definitely got some answers, with the button Mimihime gave to Shiro, unless I'm thinking of someone else.
Scene with Maru breaking in to the building could have been a little longer, seemed to sort of just happen then they left.
Overall I'd say this is a very interesting series, so much so that I do plan on reading the manga.
Jun 24, 2023 1:55 PM

Jan 2017
PaninaManina said:
PirateHasan said:
Why isn't that scumbag dead ??

I hope this anime never gets a season 2 and the manga gets cancelled.

"moral high ground"

So you mean Maru would have become a rapist ?
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Jun 24, 2023 2:05 PM
Mar 2023
I'll start reading the manga without an issue , this was all so interesting
Jun 24, 2023 2:08 PM
Jan 2020
great anime, but the ending was disappointing...
Jun 24, 2023 2:08 PM
Aug 2016
So many questions left unanswered season 2 is a must watch.. Hate to wait but this story seems genuinely interesting and fresh! Also all my homies hate Robin. They made a good job of pacing throughout the whole show since It was basically 2 different stories and they kept me interested on both of them. I think the wait for s2 will be worth it!
Jun 24, 2023 2:21 PM

Nov 2013
@PaninaManina
But as tradition, another question, why? And why on that specific moment when Haruki was dying in her arms?
My best guess is Kiriko was having sex with Robin so Robin would watch over Haruki (hence why this scumbag yelled at Haruki when he went to hunt a man-eater with a crossbow). When Robin saw that Haruki was half-eaten and destined to die, he decided to shoot Kiriko to silence her. Makes sense. Kiriko would no longer let Robin use her, plus there was a possibility she would tell others how Robin wasn't some noble defender of orphanage, but instead a POS exploiting the girl for sex... Since a man-eater was present in the area, people didn't care about Kiriko's gun-shot wound and likely were all concentrating on the monster's whereabouts. In other words, Robin used the chaos to get away with murder.
Sigmar-UnberogenJun 24, 2023 2:25 PM
Jun 24, 2023 2:25 PM
Sep 2022
Amazing episode, amazing title - 10/10
Jun 24, 2023 2:28 PM

Oct 2012
Since they brought such a heavy topic to this show and made it last *two days* of suffering for Haruki, I wish they'd talk about it. Haruki just brushing it off later and saying "I can't feel bad forever" was not the way to go... If they were going to do that, there was no need to make this level of suffering for Haruki. They could show that Robin was an asshole any other way, make Maru show up before he could do anything and stuff like that.

Anyway, aside from that, a great show. The soundtrack playing in the moment with Mimihime and Shiro............. ugh. Almost made me cry again.
Jun 24, 2023 2:32 PM

Nov 2009
ita crazy that even after so many years of watching anime , i can get so freaking blindsided by a show that i actually feel betrayed as a viewer.
before the last episode this show has been my top one this season , last episode triggered me so badly i went to read the manga and realized its worse,
Despite my trauma , i was hoping to feel better after the last episode , but no .
yeah, we love when men write about sexual assault and an episode later : "we had a good talk by the lake now im over it"
glad to know i can get gaslight not only by the men in my life but from mangakas.

[also before you lots comment about the men grape camp arc , it's not about the gender of whos assaulted its it being the main character we got attached to and the fact it was extremely sudden and mentally demanding , so i don't wanna hear about "double standard" bs ]

final score:
7.5/10 , death by mangaka gaslight
Jun 24, 2023 2:33 PM

Oct 2019
2 days long rape scene/episode segways into the happy go lucky "adventure continues" closing scene.

That's some great writing and understanding of the aftermaths of sexual assault. 

So in the end it was just for shock value / fetish fuel 
Jun 24, 2023 2:38 PM
Nov 2022
This show was awesome. Gonna read the manga now while waiting for season 2 announcment.
See you. Bye bye.
Jun 24, 2023 2:39 PM
Jun 2023
Mcfeeley said:
gawed said:
a great anime and no season 2 immediate announcement :( I hate it when that happens. this one deserves several seasons indeed.

The problem I think is the manga isn’t completed enough for a full second season.  From what it sounds like, this ended around Ch 31 but the manga is only around ch 50 something.
This Season Covered up to ch34. The Manga has 55 chapters (translated) spanning across 9 volumes. Story wise it can be between 60 to 75% done depending if the author will go straight to its natural conclusion or will (as i honestly hope) throw in some subplot explanations and side story endings. Given we get about 2 chapers per month it's gonna take this year to have enough material for a second season. and another year or so to air it. so most likely we wont be able to get a second season before early/mid 2025 unfortunately.
Jun 24, 2023 2:43 PM

Mar 2008
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@PaninaManina
My best guess is Kiriko was having sex with Robin so Robin would watch over Haruki (hence why this scumbag yelled at Haruki when he went to hunt a man-eater with a crossbow). When Robin saw that Haruki was half-eaten and destined to die, he decided to shoot Kiriko to silence her. Makes sense. Kiriko would no longer let Robin use her, plus there was a possibility she would tell others how Robin wasn't some noble defender of orphanage, but instead a POS exploiting the girl for sex... Since a man-eater was present in the area, people didn't care about Kiriko's gun-shot wound and likely were all concentrating on the monster's whereabouts. In other words, Robin used the chaos to get away with murder.

Yes, it's possible that Kiriko would give in to Robin for Haruki's safe, and doesn't necessarily via extortion, but because she could feel "safe" with Robin protecting the two.
I looked episode 3 again and look, not only there's the image of Haruki sleeping but also two adult hands joined:

This series AND direction is really excelente, it's all very well thought, so it doesn't need to explain, just tell the story and let the viewers to realize things by themselves.
Jun 24, 2023 2:45 PM
May 2023
hopefully they make a second season i haven’t binged an entire anime like this in a while
Jun 24, 2023 2:48 PM
May 2023
Great finale worth the wait
Jun 24, 2023 2:56 PM

Aug 2011
GosuDRM said:
Welp... time to read the manga
That's the solution and I fully agree. With no S2 announcement, I can't wait years to solve the mystery. 

Jun 24, 2023 3:04 PM
Nov 2022
GOOD SEASON FINALE!!

The end left me with many doubts, what happened? where do they take the children?, so everything was before the disaster?, what will happen to the other son of Tokyo? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

For Haruki's part, I don't understand why she (he?) didn't let Maru kill Robin, he literally deserved it ._.

I really hope there will be a second season, this anime has a huge lore that it would be a waste not to continue it.
Jun 24, 2023 3:16 PM
Mar 2023
Great show, I really enjoyed it
Jun 24, 2023 3:17 PM

Apr 2021
lipeeefl said:
For the one singular person in MAL who has Robin listed as one of their favorite characters: you are sick and shouldn't be allowed in society
Robin is a pretty mysterious and interesting character.
He obviously knew Usami. He seems to experience about man-eaters since he was probably responsible of the woman linked to a man-eater. His reactions when he saw Maru show that I was probably already aware of how much Maru was strong. Otherwise, he would not have tried to flee whn confronted with a 15-years old boy. He could have been told by Kiruko but I can't really imagine Kiruko talking about Maru that much. So I believe he's much more involved and for a long time with Hirukos that we might think.
Jun 24, 2023 3:38 PM

Jul 2022
wTf m4n i N3Ed M0rEE!!!
like bro what happens to the kids at the facilityyy and will they find heavenn or nottttt
i need season 2 n0W!
10/10
Jun 24, 2023 3:44 PM

Sep 2008
im still confused lol
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jun 24, 2023 3:50 PM

Jan 2021
The children from the big house decide to explore further into the forest. Mimihime & Shiro decide to head back and tell the others. Meanwhile the doctor goes berserk because he doesn't know which baby Tokio's is, but they finally figured it out.

Maru wakes up and notices that Kiruko isn't back still so he begins to worry. He decides to head to the plant or however you call it and man tosses the 2 security guards into the water and beats the shit out of the other 2 security guards. It was actually saddening to see Kiruko all tied up in that bed, Robin is such a freak. Kiruko begins to feel memories of himself? I guess. Kiruko calls out for Maru and Maru comes to the rescue but at moment Robin also comes walking down the hallway. Maru looks him dead in the eyes and Robin decides to take a flee and runs towards a door but he struggles to get the keys into the door and Maru is standing there ready to beat the hell out of him. This guy Robin tries to escape but he is trapped like a piece of dogshit he is, he deserved that beating so badly from Maru.

The doctor finds Tokio and gives the baby to him but the director also comes and wants to take baby but Tokio throws a transformation, wtf?. Mimihime & Shiro find a river and Mimihime is about to fall but Shiro comes to the rescue and confesses his feelings to Mimihime. I can't believe Kiruko actually pleaded Maru to stop beating Robin, bruh. Maru confesses his feelings to Kiruko yet again, she did run towards him but still no answer i suppose? Kiruko rips apart the picture she's been keeping and throws it into the water and they decide their destination is still heaven but they don't realize that the whole building is badly damaged.

Some people found out what Robin was scheming and its utterly disgusting. There's one scene of the picture of a girl from what Kiruko ripped apart and the next scene is a boat heading towards a big city, could the sister be amongst the other kids? who knows. I hope for a season 2. This was a nice ending.

Jun 24, 2023 4:10 PM
May 2020
SO, i got what i wised for. although not exactly but it happened and more over the way the show just drops the title of the episode as Maru lays a beat down was just immaculate. And as the test continues, I guess we're seeing ear princess get a love interest (even tho I dont know if she feels the same way about him). and will the 4 that left the i guess dome? be the last final bosses or will they be like idk on the kiruko and maru side of the story? the mystery and amount of thinking thats gotta be done takes a minute. Honestly I felt hella sad when maru was just holding back the punch when kiruko yelled out to stop, seeing how kiruko is just saddened but does want to be hurting their hero i guess? idk that guy needs a torcher chamber tbh, with how kiruko's sister was probably abused before they swapped places, or how he had a random body laying in the room, really makes me which maru broke his knee caps or something like gave him permeant damage somewhere. hope for s2 and to continue this horrifyingly, edge show its good love it. Was an amazing journey
Jun 24, 2023 4:19 PM

Aug 2014
Peepsqueeker said:
Can someone explain why people post 10+ lines of text that basically recaps the entire episode, without even giving their thoughts in that section at all? I see this in every episode thread of pretty much any anime and it seriously bugs me that I have to scroll down a bunch of times to not read exactly what I just watched, but find their opinion on it... if any opinion is voiced at all.

Finally someone also noticed this... There are always people who write the entire recap of episode for all the airing anime like wtf? People who are in the newest episode discussion have seen the fucking episode, no need to write what everyone has watched.
Jun 24, 2023 4:27 PM

Mar 2008
Just my cents about the rape and people complaining about lacking of consequences or that Kiruko was seemly unnafected by it.
I disagree with this a bit, first for the obvious fact that the story was interrupted, we'll probably see the consequences and Kiruko dealing with what happened later. It's a bit too much to ask for a rape victim to immediately sit down and talk and have therapy immediately after the fact, don't you think?
But in fact Kiruko was heavily affected bit it. It's not that "it happened during too days and almost didn't seem to care", it's actually "because it cared so much that it happened during two days". Like I commented during the last episode, it was the psychological part that was the heaviest part and the hardest to Kiruko. Didn't you all watched the scene with Kiruko on the bed? What was he thinking during that scene? About his identity. The way Robin mindfucked him was so effective that thinking about who he was and if he was himself was all he could do. That is the consequence, if Robin had only hurt him physically don't you think he would have reacted and tried to flee in the first oportunity.
Even the scene with Maru later was a bit of the consequences. Kiruko was listening to what he was saying until Maru started talking that he wasn't Haruki anymore, at that point he interrupted him.

Maybe it's not enough, but again the story was interrupted, the episode didn't even had the time to show the four kids escaping the Academy and going to civilization, it had to skip and show a little glimpse of Shiro, Mimihime, Taka and Anzu already on the boat approaching the city.
Sometimes it happens, there's not enough time.

And still, I agree as much as everyone against using rape to advance a story and character, but with the circumstances involving Kiruko it "was almost bound to happen" eventually.
At least the anime focused on the "important" psychological/identity part.
Jun 24, 2023 4:28 PM

Mar 2008
Anyone have any theories about what attacked the Academy, if the AI was responsible or not?
When the Director ordered Miima to get Tokio's baby I thought that was the moment when the robot would refuse and would be confirmed that the AI went rouge, but didn't happened.
It was all only sabotage but the staff involved on the "Noe Project" or the AI really acted on it's own sometimes?

What about the "test" anyway?
It really seemed like it was something the AI made up and wanted the children to do with no involvement of the staff.
But I have a feeling that Shiro and Mimihime "passed the test".
Jun 24, 2023 4:33 PM

Mar 2008
GTRaijin said:
Peepsqueeker said:
Can someone explain why people post 10+ lines of text that basically recaps the entire episode, without even giving their thoughts in that section at all? I see this in every episode thread of pretty much any anime and it seriously bugs me that I have to scroll down a bunch of times to not read exactly what I just watched, but find their opinion on it... if any opinion is voiced at all.

Finally someone also noticed this... There are always people who write the entire recap of episode for all the airing anime like wtf? People who are in the newest episode discussion have seen the fucking episode, no need to write what everyone has watched.

You two are not alone, I was just very successful in not replying to those posts and pretending I don't see them.
Jun 24, 2023 4:53 PM
Jun 2009
a good anime with a rather sad/incomplete ending. Too many questions, no answers at all and a very degrading way of “dealing” with rape. no one just goes “the show must go one”, no darling, you were raped, please scream, please cry, please give yourself some time to heal. Maru was more scared than Hiruko. Until the rape part, one of the best animes of the season, after the rape scene and the way the brushed it over, downgraded at least two points in my books.
Jun 24, 2023 4:56 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Leaves you with more questions than answers. Just the way I like it. Will be hoping for a season 2 or part 2 or whatever announcement soon.

Best visuals of the season, most interesting premise, and coolest characters. Give me more.

8.4/10

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 24, 2023 5:00 PM

Mar 2008
Fifitamboril said:
a good anime with a rather sad/incomplete ending. Too many questions, no answers at all and a very degrading way of “dealing” with rape. no one just goes “the show must go one”, no darling, you were raped, please scream, please cry, please give yourself some time to heal. Maru was more scared than Hiruko. Until the rape part, one of the best animes of the season, after the rape scene and the way the brushed it over, downgraded at least two points in my books.

If only this was the only way people reacted to this type of violence, there would't be so many silent victims in the world.
Jun 24, 2023 5:14 PM
Mar 2020
péssimo final e é isso
Jun 24, 2023 5:18 PM
Jun 2015
Bruh..and just like that it’s over. This entire season has left me trying to analyze any and everything to figure out what’s been going on. And I feel like I’m left with more questions than answers, as if nothing got solved.

What’s up with Robin? Where will Maru and Kuriko go next? Where did the kids go?

What in the world is going on
Jun 24, 2023 5:30 PM
May 2022
Fantastic episode and anime. I’ve only read up to about where the season leaves off but I like the anime more than the manga and I feel like it will possibly stay top 5 anime of the year for me. Fantastic and emotional journey the whole way. Gonna continue reading too because I’ll miss Maru and Kiruko if I don’t.
Jun 24, 2023 5:43 PM

Mar 2016
So guy just a cuckold, pff
Jun 24, 2023 5:52 PM

Apr 2015
The romance in this show has me so confused and yet I like it. lmao.

This show was very bingeable from the first episode, and I caught up just in time for the last episode to air. This was definitely among my favorites this season. I really hope it gets a season 2.
Jun 24, 2023 6:04 PM
Dec 2022
ugh that's it????
Jun 24, 2023 6:08 PM

Oct 2021
Robin definitely deserved that beating from Maru, he's lucky to still be alive. Not the most cheerful finale, but the journey to Heaven continues.

Overall, I very much enjoyed this adaptation as a solid 9/10, and I'll probably catch up with the manga (stopped around this point) now that it's over. It's a shame that S2 will likely be a few years away with it only releasing chapters monthly though.
SeiyaTempestJun 24, 2023 6:24 PM
Jun 24, 2023 6:32 PM
Nov 2018
rvdboom said:
lipeeefl said:
For the one singular person in MAL who has Robin listed as one of their favorite characters: you are sick and shouldn't be allowed in society
Robin is a pretty mysterious and interesting character.
He obviously knew Usami. He seems to experience about man-eaters since he was probably responsible of the woman linked to a man-eater. His reactions when he saw Maru show that I was probably already aware of how much Maru was strong. Otherwise, he would not have tried to flee whn confronted with a 15-years old boy. He could have been told by Kiruko but I can't really imagine Kiruko talking about Maru that much. So I believe he's much more involved and for a long time with Hirukos that we might think.
I think people ignore quite a few facts about Robin.

The first talk between Kiruko and Robin was exactly what one would expect it to be. In the beginning he says:
- Calm down. Let's take our time talking. We both have a lot of questions.
And it ends with:
- I still have questions!
- I know. It's been five years. Let's take our time.

Then there is a rape scene, about a minute of it, with Robin saying few rather bizarre things. In particular:
- Now, whose body am I touching? Tell me, Haruki.
Right after that there is a flashback of Kiruko crumpling the first copy of her registration form which says: "Haruki Takehaya, age 18". We already seen it before, Kiruko was thinking about which gender to mark. She didn't mark any, crumpled the form and filled another one. It says that her name is just "Kiruko", she is female.

This flashback was not added randomly, it is relevant to the current scene, sex between Robin and Kiruko. She intended to register as Haruki but changed her mind. She is neither Haruki, nor Kiriko, last 5 years she was living as Kiruko, a girl. And what a coincidence - this is exactly what Robin just asked her about.

Then there is another coincidence - she suddenly starts to remember things that she couldn't possibly remember, her sister's memory:
- She could still be alive somewhere in this body. Maybe my mind is syncing with her body and I'm slowly turning into my sister. That would be great. I'd love that.
It never happened before. Why now?

We have no idea how Kiriko died and what kind of surgery was performed on her. It was a brain transplant, there seems to be only one doctor in existence capable to perform it - and Robin knows him. He was investigating this doctor, there were rumors that the doctor researches monsters and experiments on people. So does Robin now, another coincidence. He may know about the surgery more than anyone else. Maybe his "little experiment" was actually a literal experiment.

Also, Robin was a doctor in Immortal Order, the one who was "not going to let anyone else die". Remember the guy from ep5 who wanted to find a doctor in Immortal Order who could put a part of monster into him to make him immortal? I think he was talking about Robin. Unfortunately doctor Usami decided to die rather than give this information to us and Robin himself decided to turn rogue and run away.

Kiruko spent with Robin almost two days. We have no idea what happened during this time. According to the bridge guard they had lot of sex, but they had plenty of time to talk. We seen them together for about a minute and at that time Kiruko didn't put much resistance, neither physical or verbal. There was coercion at the start, but that's all we know.

When Maru shows up she is not handcuffed. There is a rope which she immediately unties, then gets her jacket and stops Maru from killing Robin.

The interaction between her and Robin is never discussed. All she has to say about it is:
- Now I've met him and finished what I set out to do, I don't need this [photo].

She is upset though:
- Everything I believed in was all a lie. I don't even know who I really am anymore. If you took me apart and put me back together again, I'd probably disappear and turn into my sister instead.
WTF is that? This is not normal in any way. It doesn't sound like "Robin is such an asshole" to me. She is upset about something else, suspiciously close to her shifting identity.

Note that Kiruko gets over her depression almost instantly. And she keeps her "Robin" jacket which supposedly would constantly remind her about her terrible trauma. It's almost like there is no trauma and she doesn't actually hate Robin.

This might be red herrings, this might be bad writing, but it looks intentional to me. The author keeps things vague and leaves himself enough wiggle room for alternative explanations of the events. Most obvious explanation have to ignore some facts completely or explain them as bad writing.

And all the Robin killers in this thread are hilarious. Kiruko is 18 or 20, the rape is not confirmed by her, and even if it was there are only few countries in the world that have capital punishment for rape. Nice places like Iran and UAE, not Japan.
Jun 24, 2023 6:45 PM
Apr 2023
Hope for a second season :)
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

477 by xZabuzax »»
Yesterday, 1:29 AM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 20, 2023

299 by xZabuzax »»
May 29, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2023

244 by xZabuzax »»
May 29, 5:48 PM

» Kiriko and Haruki are blood related?

abuudai - May 16

10 by P1Sanctum »»
May 22, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2023

237 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 19, 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.