Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 19, 2022 8:57 PM

Aug 2010
It's about time. Hopefully the animation quality takes an upswing.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Aug 19, 2022 10:42 PM

May 2014
This is exciting news :D
Aug 19, 2022 11:34 PM

Aug 2018
TheMechaManiac said:
>one reddit man is back
Hoo boy the shitstorm's gonna be intense...

"reddit"? Have you been taking your medications sir? And, if I may ask, who are you quoting?
zafuroAug 19, 2022 11:41 PM
Aug 20, 2022 2:31 AM
Jun 2021
zafuro said:
TheMechaManiac said:
>one reddit man is back
Hoo boy the shitstorm's gonna be intense...

"reddit"? Have you been taking your medications sir? And, if I may ask, who are you quoting?

>take your... LE MEDS!
Back to Twitter.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Aug 20, 2022 5:53 PM

Aug 2014
I'll need to know which studio animate it to manage my expectation before starting to watch lol
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Aug 20, 2022 8:01 PM

Aug 2022
Why does this show take so long to get new seasons when the material from the manga is already there?

4+ years between each season, really?
Aug 20, 2022 10:18 PM

Mar 2018
Okay so the Guy who Gives one punch and wins comes with S3 after another 4 years and try to be like idc about what's going on around here, the most predictable Show even tho it was funny at 1st season, Still it's pretty much just a guy with one punch wins. Idk what author is doing but i feel like he wants Saitama to be Strongest in Anime Universe or something xD, u can't feel anything from antagonist in OPM because u know how it ends everytime. Maybe Need some good antagonist with little Much of ur boy giving a punch and the episode is over thing. So just my Opinion it's still watchable not bad tho
Aug 21, 2022 5:48 AM
Jul 2016
joe_g7 said:
Probably gonna be as bad as season 2, unless some miracle happens, which is unlikely. RIP.

I agree with you, second season has very disappointing.
Aug 22, 2022 3:03 AM

Jul 2010
Not bad, a good mood is never superfluous :D
May be some anime?
Aug 26, 2022 8:59 AM
Sep 2020
good luck jc staff this will be hard
Nov 29, 2022 6:09 PM
Jun 2021
CataOrShane said:
S1 was awesome, S2 was boring. I'm hoping it will be better than last season.

Boring? Boring how? Season 1 was basically a sitcom with an epic finale. Season 2 actually had story to it. Lmfao
Jan 4, 2023 7:36 AM
Jan 2021
Please tell me madhouse is adapting this, but from poster I know its not however I really hope if they do coz 2nd season was shitty I want gritty action like the first season, don't get me wrong season 2 was not bad but it just lacks scale. after watching earth shattering fights in season 1 especially climax season 2 seems like cat fight, I want Monster Garou Genos in some serious action

Jun 2, 2023 3:50 PM

Nov 2014
Season 1 sits in my headspace as ultimate Anime even had me eventually buying and reading the Manga, season 2 killed my interest dead including dissolving my purchasing said Manga.

Having not been able to stomach past episode 5 of season 2 I will ignore season 3 as if it was more Disney Star Wars.
Nov 21, 2023 8:19 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to Lscala
only if the studio is unveiled we will know if this is a good or a bad news
@Lscala well I dropped mostly Hanime so after watching just 1 episode I can't control my hands so after I'm done I'm done with anime as well
Jan 15, 1:19 PM
Dec 2023
Where is season 3 :(
Jan 23, 6:32 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to deg
Oongbuh said:
deg said:
rumors says its not JC Staff anymore so inb4 MAPPA lol and it might be them because of the gloomy visual style

This visual was made by the character designer as both seasons. So you can't really guess the studio just based off this.

the coloring is gloomy which is MAPPA style thats how i guess
@deg There is no "MAPPA style" when it comes to coloring, specially not by just being "gloomy".
Jan 23, 6:38 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Hamzanoor
The Poster's art-style is the total manifestation of Bones Studio. Any good artist can figure this out.

With Mob Psycho 100 finally concluding next season, ONE has approached BONES Studio for ONE Punch Man's next season. Also Season 3 will be a 12 episode long and will not cover the whole MA arc. The 12th episode will feature Saitama ................................... SPOILER ALERT !! .................................................................................
giving a serious punch to that Orochi guy.

Sorry for teasing you 😅.
Hamzanoor said:
The Poster's art-style is the total manifestation of Bones Studio. Any good artist can figure this out.

"Any good artist" would know that art styles are something that come out of.... good artists, and not studios. And they would also know to actually search stuff instead of just making random guesses and being so confident about spreading them, thus knowing that it was Chikashi Kubota, designer for both seasons that drew this season.
Jan 23, 8:04 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Oongbuh
@deg There is no "MAPPA style" when it comes to coloring, specially not by just being "gloomy".
@Oongbuh i meant this guy that usually works for mappa https://myanimelist.net/people/51884/Teppei_Itou its just easy to say mappa in this case
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Voice Actress Eiko Masuyama Dies at 89

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

2 by RobertBobert »»
36 minutes ago

» 'Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san' Manga Ends in Three Chapters

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

4 by RobertBobert »»
40 minutes ago

» New 'Keroro Gunsou' Anime Project Announced

DatRandomDude - Mar 31

13 by LuminousXstar »»
11 hours ago

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for June

Aiimee - Yesterday

0 by Aiimee »»
Yesterday, 11:38 AM

» Voice Actor Takeo Ootsuka Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - May 31

13 by 210200 »»
Yesterday, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.