Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
May 18, 2022 1:03 PM

Sep 2021
If you ask Any two Anime that deserve a Remake and story Continuation is Akame Ga Kill and Darling in the Franxx same thing Deserves a Happy Ending And Studios just for some Reasons like really want some Hate, Studio Triggers Fuck you and White Fox is one of my Favorites I can't believe they did that.

Well what can I say it was really Disturbing the story is Good but too much depression and from what I heard pretty much everyone is alive at the end and he married Mine well that is Awesome Mine, Esdeath , Chelsea and Akame are my Favorite

These Death really pissed me off and made me cry
Chelsea:
Huuhhhhh!!! this was the death that got me emotionally disturbed
And Nooooo! I think she also died in the manga the same way her death really broke my heart and I had like zero sympathy for Akame sister Although they were getting her story emotional, I didn't bought it
Chelsea death was really cruel I can't fucking get over it when I still remember this scene I am Always like where is this water coming from in my eyes.

Mine:
Oh Come On This Really pained me but when I heard the Manga story I was very relieved
Like why the Fuck Studios do this and get unnecessary hate and at that time are Author's fell asleep they are literally fucking your story and you are still making the episode
But this scene had left A very deep mark although we know that didn't happened but still.

Esdeath and Tatsumi:
Esdaeth is the best, And Fan Favorite I don't care what anybody says I Love her.
And Yes they said we don't give a shit anymore we killed like everybody why not kill the MC too and Esdeath and this point they really lost their Marbles This scene is a really Pain in the heart.

And Leone too Like I think I saw that coming and it was really sad to see her lying death with a smile that bought tears in my eyes
So I am just Gonna Ask last thing from Manga Readers who Lived And who Died at the end of Manga I am just Gonna Write everyone Name here, Although I know some Deaths confirmed but Gonna write it anyways

1)Shelle I know that
2)Our Bro Bulat Know that too
3)Chelsea I think I just don't want to accept it that she died want to confirm Huuhh!
4)Esdeath
5)Luddbock
6)Kurome Please tell me she died
7)Najenda
8)Leone
Thanks for Reading it and let me know if you feel the same
Furuhashi1May 18, 2022 1:11 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 18, 2022 1:39 PM
Apr 2021
This has to be the worst shit that ive tried to read in a while
May 18, 2022 1:40 PM

Mar 2021
Damn it now ma heart broke again just from remembering this :(
and yes these two one of my top 5 anime that needa a remake add Code Geass too
May 18, 2022 1:57 PM
Aug 2021
Furuhashi1 said:
If you ask Any two Anime that deserve a Remake and story Continuation is Akame Ga Kill and Darling in the Franxx same thing Deserves a Happy Ending And Studios just for some Reasons like really want some Hate, Studio Triggers Fuck you and White Fox is one of my Favorites I can't believe they did that.

Well what can I say it was really Disturbing the story is Good but too much depression and from what I heard pretty much everyone is alive at the end and he married Mine well that is Awesome Mine, Esdeath , Chelsea and Akame are my Favorite

Chelsea:
And Nooooo! I think she also died in the manga the same way her death really broke my heart and I had like zero sympathy for Akame sister Although they were getting her story emotional, I didn't bought it
Chelsea death was really cruel I can't fucking get over it when I still remember this scene I am Always like where is this water coming from in my eyes.

Mine:
Oh Come On This Really pained me but when I heard the Manga story I was very relieved
Like why the Fuck Studios do this and get unnecessary hate and at that time are Author's fell asleep they are literally fucking your story and you are still making the episode
But this scene had left A very deep mark although we know that didn't happened but still.

Esdeath and Tatsumi:
Esdaeth is the best, And Fan Favorite I don't care what anybody says I Love her.
And Yes they said we don't give a shit anymore we killed like everybody why not kill the MC too and Esdeath and this point they really lost their Marbles This scene is a really Pain in the heart.

And Leone too Like I think I saw that coming and it was really sad to see her lying death with a smile that bought tears in my eyes
So I am just Gonna Ask last thing from Manga Readers who Lived And who Died at the end of Manga I am just Gonna Write everyone Name here, Although I know some Deaths confirmed but Gonna write it anyways

1)Shelle I know that
3)Chelsea I think I just don't want to accept it that she died want to confirm Huuhh!
4)Esdeath
5)Luddbock
7)Najenda
8)Leone

I don't know how to use spoiler tag, so big spoilers ahead.

The anime actually follows the manga up till episode 19, or 20 I think, and it diverges into its own path after. Also, I think the reason they did that was because the anime caught up to the manga way too soon and since they just wanted it to get it over with, they went with the anime original route. Now as to your earlier question, here are the things that are different from the manga:
1, 2, and 3, (shelle, Bulat, and Chelsea) also die in the manga, and I'm pretty sure in the same way that they did in the anime.
4) Ezdeath, also dies in the manga, but in a different way, Akame stabs her in the chest with her one hit sword.
5) Luddbuck, he also dies in the manga, but again a lot differently, I would say it's a worse way to die.
6)Kurome, I'm sorry to tell you, but she lives. Though I actually liked that because she was given character development, and her relationship with Wave, kind of redeemed her character for me. In the end, she lived happily ever after with wave.
7)Najenda, she doesn't die in the manga. She lives, and leads the people to create a new, better nation for the people.
8)Leone, the way she dies is very similar in the manga, she kills that prime Minister and then passes after she says her goodbyes to everyone who was left alive (I think it was mainly Akame).
9) As for Tatsumi and Mine, Tatsumi armor, Incursio, fully evolves taking on it's original dragon form, but Akame kills Incursio's soul which leaves Tatsumi alive, but as a dragon forever. Mine kinda looses her self for a while but when she meets back with Tatsumi (as his dragon self) she goes back to normal, they have a child together and live happily ever after.(Mine was already pregnant with Tatsumi's child before the big fight at the end of the story, so that's how they had a child).

I feel like I just wrote an essay, but I hope it at least help answer your question.
Have a good rest of your day, stranger.
May 18, 2022 2:00 PM
Jun 2021
KHK001 said:

Why Code Geass? 🤨
May 18, 2022 2:03 PM

Mar 2021
Kashiv_97 said:
KHK001 said:

Why Code Geass? 🤨

umm cuz its a masterpiece?
May 18, 2022 2:06 PM
Jun 2021
KHK001 said:
Kashiv_97 said:

Why Code Geass? 🤨

Yes its a masterpiece that's why it doesn't need a remake.
May 18, 2022 2:09 PM

Mar 2021
Kashiv_97 said:
KHK001 said:

I meant the animation not the story
May 18, 2022 2:23 PM

Jan 2021
So you're demanding remakes because you're entitled to 'happy endings', irrespective of potential compromises in storytelling.
That's some real 14 year old twitter user energy, ngl.
May 18, 2022 2:29 PM

Sep 2021
Somwhtrational said:
Furuhashi1 said:

Chelsea:

Mine:

Esdeath and Tatsumi:

1)Shelle I know that
4)Esdeath
5)Luddbock
7)Najenda
8)Leone

The anime actually follows the manga up till episode 19, or 20 I think, and it diverges into its own path after. Also, I think the reason they did that was because the anime caught up to the manga way too soon and since they just wanted it to get it over with, they went with the anime original route. Now as to your earlier question, here are the things that are different from the manga:
1, 2, and 3, (shelle, Bulat, and Chelsea) also die in the manga, and I'm pretty sure in the same way that they did in the anime.
4) Ezdeath, also dies in the manga, but in a different way, Akame stabs her in the chest with her one hit sword.
5) Luddbuck, he also dies in the manga, but again a lot differently, I would say it's a worse way to die.
6)Kurome, I'm sorry to tell you, but she lives. Though I actually liked that because she was given character development, and her relationship with Wave, kind of redeemed her character for me. In the end, she lived happily ever after with wave.
7)Najenda, she doesn't die in the manga. She lives, and leads the people to create a new, better nation for the people.
8)Leone, the way she dies is very similar in the manga, she kills that prime Minister and then passes after she says her goodbyes to everyone who was left alive (I think it was mainly Akame).
9) As for Tatsumi and Mine, Tatsumi armor, Incursio, fully evolves taking on it's original dragon form, but Akame kills Incursio's soul which leaves Tatsumi alive, but as a dragon forever. Mine kinda looses her self for a while but when she meets back with Tatsumi (as his dragon self) she goes back to normal, they have a child together and live happily ever after.(Mine was already pregnant with Tatsumi's child before the big fight at the end of the story, so that's how they had a child).

I feel like I just wrote an essay, but I hope it at least help answer your question.
WOW huh
Korame lives Unbelievable NGL she was the reason Chelsea was killed
So Ezdeath still Dies :( nooo
At least Mine and Tatsumi got A better ending but Ezdeath still Died Someone told me she doesn't and most of them were alive and some new Characters were introduced so that Confused me thanks I will be reading manga than
And last thing can you tell me at which Chapter did Chelsea died because I don't want to see that Scene again I am Just Gonna Read the End chapters where the Changed the story
Still sad though
May 18, 2022 2:36 PM
Aug 2021
Furuhashi1 said:
Somwhtrational said:

WOW huh
At least Mine and Tatsumi got A better ending but Ezdeath still Died Someone told me she doesn't and most of them were alive and some new Characters were introduced so that Confused me thanks I will be reading manga than
And last thing can you tell me at which Chapter did Chelsea died because I don't want to see that Scene again I am Just Gonna Read the End chapters where the Changed the story
Still sad though

continue from chapter 38 in the manga (that's where I read it from). Or you can read all over again, but since you don't want to see Chelsea's death again, don't do that.(in the manga she dies on chapter 33)
May 18, 2022 2:37 PM

Sep 2021
Somwhtrational said:
Furuhashi1 said:
WOW huh
Still sad though

continue from chapter 38 in the manga (that's where I read it from). Or you can read all over again, but since you don't want to see Chelsea's death again, don't do that.(in the manga she dies on chapter 33)
Thanks Again Bro :D
May 18, 2022 2:38 PM
Aug 2021
Furuhashi1 said:
Somwhtrational said:

Thanks Again Bro :D

you're welcome bro.
May 18, 2022 4:55 PM
Aug 2014
I hardly remember anything about Akame Ga Kill other than the entire cast dies, so I’d be down for a full adaptation that follows the manga. Idk how much better it would be, but I’m certainly interested.
May 18, 2022 5:02 PM
Aug 2021
Elfen Lied needs a remake as well
May 18, 2022 5:11 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
KHK001 said:
Kashiv_97 said:

The animation was good for the time period it came out (2006) no reason to make a remake of Code Geass just to update the animation that just doesn’t make any sense at all. The animation doesn’t need to be redone. The story and animation are perfect as they are.
May 18, 2022 5:20 PM

Mar 2021
YagamiLight_1212 said:
KHK001 said:

The animation was good for the time period it came out (2006) no reason to make a remake of Code Geass just to update the animation that just doesn’t make any sense at all. The animation doesn’t need to be redone. The story and animation are perfect as they are.

To each their own...
May 18, 2022 5:46 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
KHK001 said:
YagamiLight_1212 said:

To each their own...
I think it is more of a story/plot driven anime vs animation/visual anime. It didn’t need to have god tier animation especially given the time period it came out. Especially when the story was what drove it in the first place. What was so wrong with the animation that you feel the whole animation process needs to be redone? I think you just want something to complain about because you agreed that it was a masterpiece so why change it if it’s a masterpiece that just doesn’t make sense to me? “To each their own” is such a cringe/troll thing to reply to a response on a post. If you actually had a reason I feel you should just say it instead of half assing a reply like that 🤷‍♂️
May 18, 2022 6:01 PM

Mar 2021
YagamiLight_1212 said:
KHK001 said:

To each their own...
I think it is more of a story/plot driven anime vs animation/visual anime. It didn’t need to have god tier animation especially given the time period it came out. Especially when the story was what drove it in the first place. What was so wrong with the animation that you feel the whole animation process needs to be redone? I think you just want something to complain about because you agreed that it was a masterpiece so why change it if it’s a masterpiece that just doesn’t make sense to me? “To each their own” is such a cringe/troll thing to reply to a response on a post. If you actually had a reason I feel you should just say it instead of half assing a reply like that 🤷‍♂️

Wasn't complaining, i actually gave it 10 n its in my top 10 favourites, n that's exactly why i want a remake, especially that they gonna fix the characters shape looks like skeleton XD I dont see why u wouldn't want that, it's not like we gonna force u to watch it
May 18, 2022 6:28 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
KHK001 said:
YagamiLight_1212 said:

Wasn't complaining, i actually gave it 10 n its in my top 10 favourites, n that's exactly why i want a remake, especially that they gonna fix the characters shape looks like skeleton XD I dont see why u wouldn't want that, it's not like we gonna force u to watch it
So let me get this straight so we’re both on the same page here. You aren’t complaining and yet you have it rated as a 10/10 but want a remake? That’s a complaint my guy. You’re contradicting yourself here lol. So then you don’t actually see it as a masterpiece if you want to change/remake the show. I think the characters shape is fine if you don’t think so then you shouldn’t have rated the show a 10/10 then. You’re just nitpicking the show because you don’t have anything better to do. I’ve seen the show before so you definitely don’t have to “force me to watch it” I think that’s a personal problem with you thinking they are drawn like skeletons because I don’t think anyone else that I know who watched the show had a complaint like that.
May 18, 2022 6:35 PM
Jul 2020
No this anime sucks please don’t remake it
If we kill all our enemies, will we finally be free?
May 18, 2022 10:48 PM
May 2016
KHK001 said:
Kashiv_97 said:

the animation? it still holds up today lol. leave it be
May 18, 2022 11:25 PM
May 2021
This has to be one of the most funniest thread I have ever seen.
OP wants remake of Akame ga kill and darling in the franxx and in the comment section a guy wants remake of codegeass just because of the animation lol.
May 18, 2022 11:57 PM
Feb 2022
ummm ok but both shows are good in there way
May 19, 2022 3:19 AM
Dec 2021
Lemme tell you my experience after watching the anime tbh I wasn't satisfied or dissatisfied with the ending after finishing the last ep I was like that's it..? I've heard the anime diverged from its source material (pretty much everything in the last) I haven't read the manga yet but I know how it ends and after reading the orignal ending I could say the author really put some effort in creating a good plot [not just killing mc(s)]if it was animated it would be more popular than AOE and maybe ( i dunno if this true) the anime finished 1 year before the manga ended
the manga was more gruesome the death of the minister of little king was good in manga (in a horrible way ofc) and the death of the Golden hair tiger claw girl didn't make any sense in the anime and Akame going somewhere if I remember in the anime they didn't show what was her aim of going somewhere but in the manga she went to search for a cure for Tatsumi's dragon body... the manga ended in this way a cliffhanger I'd say
the anime on the other hand I won't say it was bad or good if someone like me who hadn't know about the true source material wouldn't bother to dive deep in this anime I would remember this as killing my fav character anime (like most ppl)
anyway I would like to see the cannon version of this [which isn't possible :( ] the studio did s great job in animating this but deviate at the ending not giving a proper conclusion (or rushed idk) It didn't feel right to me
May 19, 2022 6:22 AM

Sep 2021
_Mehraan_ said:
Lemme tell you my experience after watching the anime tbh I wasn't satisfied or dissatisfied with the ending after finishing the last ep I was like that's it..? I've heard the anime diverged from its source material (pretty much everything in the last) I haven't read the manga yet but I know how it ends and after reading the orignal ending I could say the author really put some effort in creating a good plot [not just killing mc(s)]if it was animated it would be more popular than AOE and maybe ( i dunno if this true) the anime finished 1 year before the manga ended
the manga was more gruesome the death of the minister of little king was good in manga (in a horrible way ofc) and the death of the Golden hair tiger claw girl didn't make any sense in the anime and Akame going somewhere if I remember in the anime they didn't show what was her aim of going somewhere but in the manga she went to search for a cure for Tatsumi's dragon body... the manga ended in this way a cliffhanger I'd say
the anime on the other hand I won't say it was bad or good if someone like me who hadn't know about the true source material wouldn't bother to dive deep in this anime I would remember this as killing my fav character anime (like most ppl)
anyway I would like to see the cannon version of this [which isn't possible :( ] the studio did s great job in animating this but deviate at the ending not giving a proper conclusion (or rushed idk) It didn't feel right to me
Yes it is Always the Ending
Same I think The Ending was just Okh but pisses me off a little they could've just Shown the Mine and Tatsumi still Alive and it is very Sad Esdeath dies both in Anime and Manga :(
May 19, 2022 6:24 AM

Sep 2021
NoBoDY-5 said:
This has to be one of the most funniest thread I have ever seen.
OP wants remake of Akame ga kill and darling in the franxx and in the comment section a guy wants remake of codegeass just because of the animation lol.
Nobody asked you what do you think And yeah that Code Geass conversation is WTF it is Akame ga kill Thread but I don't mind Talk whatever you want.
And what is wrong to get the right ending according to manga Everyone I asked wants Akame Ga kill and Franxx Remake.
May 19, 2022 7:34 AM
May 2021
Furuhashi1 said:
Nobody asked you what do you think And yeah that Code Geass conversation is WTF it is Akame ga kill Thread but I don't mind Talk whatever you want.
And what is wrong to get the right ending according to manga Everyone I asked wants Akame Ga kill and Franxx Remake.

>Makes a public thread about remake
>Says nobody asked you
Lol just because I disagree with your dumb request.

Never in my life I thought that someone gonna ask for darling in the franxx and akame ga kill remake and I did the right decision to open the thread because asking for codegeass remake is even more hilarous.

I was ready to explain why the asking for remake of those shows are dumb but I'm not gonna anymore because reading your last paragraph looks like you really associate with some weird type of people.So, I hope your request is fullfilled and have a nice day I guess.
May 19, 2022 7:42 AM

Sep 2021
NoBoDY-5 said:
Furuhashi1 said:

>Makes a public thread about remake
>Says nobody asked you
Lol just because I disagree with your dumb request.

Never in my life I thought that someone gonna ask for darling in the franxx and akame ga kill remake and I did the right decision to open the thread because asking for codegeass remake is even more hilarous.

I was ready to explain why the asking for remake of those shows are dumb but I'm not gonna anymore because reading your last paragraph looks like you really associate with some weird type of people.So, I hope your request is fullfilled and have a nice day I guess.
Again I am not the only one who is asking for remake.
And remake because to get correct story ending according to manga if something is Wong with?
Explain to me and why are you bringing Code Geass with me I am not the one who started that Conversation and if you don't want the remake it doesn't mean everyone thinks like you almost all the people want the remake and I am down to it explain why they don't deserve a remake and A good reason so I can agree with you don't just shit post reply.
Yeah you to have a Good Day.
May 19, 2022 8:38 AM

Mar 2022
I don't think so remake will happen or season 2 due to its finished.
May 19, 2022 8:42 AM

Sep 2021
Shohan0001 said:
Sad but Remake can Happen And From what I heard They were Going to show than Akame Journey which from what I heard But I think author has finished it and Franxx there are to many Theories and Atsushi Nishigori has not cancel the series so Anything is possible in Anime world and biggest example Devil is A part Timer came after 9 years so Very VERY HAPPY About that Too
:D
May 19, 2022 1:35 PM
Apr 2022
Chelsea became what she always loved wdym
May 19, 2022 2:46 PM
Jun 2021
my guy akame is just gonna be the same shit just longer and lose what made it memorable. if it got the happy ending the fans bullied the creator into, it wouldnt be remembered. darling in the franxx also didnt have a sad ending, cause their reincarnations met each other. the problem people have with ditf isnt the actual ending, its the space part. idk how you can sit there and say White Fox is one of your favorite studios.
May 19, 2022 9:20 PM

Mar 2022
Furuhashi1 said:
Shohan0001 said:
Sad but Remake can Happen And From what I heard They were Going to show than Akame Journey which from what I heard But I think author has finished it and Franxx there are to many Theories and Atsushi Nishigori has not cancel the series so Anything is possible in Anime world and biggest example Devil is A part Timer came after 9 years so Very VERY HAPPY About that Too

We shouldn't have High Expectations For Remake Which is 5 In 100 Chance. Very Less so
May 19, 2022 9:23 PM

Sep 2021
Shohan0001 said:
Furuhashi1 said:

We shouldn't have High Expectations For Remake Which is 5 In 100 Chance. Very Less so
Yeah it is
And very sad after seeing Tatsumi and Mine end up together I was happy but without Esdeath it is no Fun
HAVE a good day bro :)
May 19, 2022 9:28 PM

Mar 2022
Furuhashi1 said:
Shohan0001 said:

Yeah it is
And very sad after seeing Tatsumi and Mine end up together I was happy but without Esdeath it is no Fun

Death is Normal For anti-Hero/Heroine Main Characters Example:
May 19, 2022 9:29 PM

Sep 2021
Shohan0001 said:
Furuhashi1 said:
Yeah it is

Yeah they Left us memories which we all remember
May 19, 2022 9:31 PM

Sep 2021
Shohan0001 said:
Furuhashi1 said:
Yeah it is

And Nice you love THAT time I got Recarinated as A Slime and Date A Live and Sowrd Art Online heard very Awesome things from Sowrd Art online I don't why MAL rating is so Shit!! On Sowrd Art online and Many other Anime
May 19, 2022 9:32 PM

Mar 2022
Furuhashi1 said:
Shohan0001 said:

And Nice you love THAT time I got Recarinated as A Slime and Date A Live and Sowrd Art Online heard very Awesome things from Sowrd Art online I don't why MAL rating is so Shit!! On Sowrd Art online and Many other Anime
Thanks, Good To Hear. I agree Mal Rating is Broken. Sometimes good anime gets less rating
May 19, 2022 9:34 PM

Mar 2022
Furuhashi1 said:
Shohan0001 said:

Yeah I definitely Wants Season 2 Or Remake On Akame Ga Kill, Darling In Franxx, Charlotte More Etc But Sadly It's Very Low Chance, Many Years Passed Still
May 19, 2022 9:35 PM

Sep 2021
Shohan0001 said:
Furuhashi1 said:
Thanks, Good To Hear. I agree Mal Rating is Broken. Sometimes good anime gets less rating
MAL itself is very Awesome but Community here is just Becoming Rude and Shit day by day so many Flase reviews and Ratings and some people haven't watched the Anime and have just Given it a 1 or even sometimes drop this thing really pisses me off and Shikimori's San not just a cutie is A very wholesome Anime All people on You Tube who reacted to it Enjoyed but here
Reviews like it is Bland WTF XD I am gonna leave the Conversation here.
May 19, 2022 9:37 PM

Mar 2022
Furuhashi1 said:
Shohan0001 said:
MAL itself is very Awesome but Community here is just Becoming Rude and Shit day by day so many Flase reviews and Ratings and some people haven't watched the Anime and have just Given it a 1 or even sometimes drop this thing really pisses me off and Shikimori's San not just a cutie is A very wholesome Anime All people on You Tube who reacted to it Enjoyed but here

Yeah Rules Are Bit Strict. We can discuss on other places
May 19, 2022 9:39 PM

Sep 2021
Shohan0001 said:
Furuhashi1 said:
Yeah I definitely Wants Season 2 Or Remake On Akame Ga Kill, Darling In Franxx, Charlotte More Etc But Sadly It's Very Low Chance, Many Years Passed Still
But Darling in the franxx is very Popular and it's streams are getting higher and higher day by day and Fun Fact The creator Atsushi Nishigori has not Cancelled the Series and Further more on this Year he posted on April Fool that "
Franxx Season 2 is Coming If you want to believe it is real or fake up to you Happy April Fool" than The Fans you know what they did XD
F for him LOL.
May 19, 2022 9:39 PM

Sep 2021
Shohan0001 said:
Furuhashi1 said:

Yeah Rules Are Bit Strict. We can discuss on other places
okh bro Than talk to you later :D
May 19, 2022 9:41 PM

Mar 2022
Furuhashi1 said:
Shohan0001 said:
But Darling in the franxx is very Popular and it's streams are getting higher and higher day by day and Fun Fact The creator Atsushi Nishigori has not Cancelled the Series and Further more on this Year he posted on April Fool that "
Franxx Season 2 is Coming If you want to believe it is real or fake up to you Happy April Fool" than The Fans you know what they did XD
F for him LOL.

Haha I remember bit same incident
Masamune's Revenge Season 2 Announcement On 1st April.
May 19, 2022 9:46 PM

Sep 2021
Shohan0001 said:
Furuhashi1 said:
F for him LOL.

Yeah it was at that moment they knew they Fucked Up XD
May 19, 2022 9:48 PM

Mar 2022
Furuhashi1 said:
Shohan0001 said:

Yeah it was at this moment they knew they Fucked Up XD

XD. Btw your profile animes are cool. I'm gonna watch Some.
May 19, 2022 9:49 PM

Sep 2021
Shohan0001 said:
Furuhashi1 said:

Thanks!! Feel free to watch Them :D
May 19, 2022 9:51 PM

Sep 2021
Shohan0001 said:
Furuhashi1 said:

And LoL I didn't saw you have Diablo too XD
You also Love How not To Summon Demon Lord you are A true man of culture.
May 19, 2022 9:51 PM

Mar 2022
Furuhashi1 said:
Shohan0001 said:

Thanks!! Feel free to watch Them :D

Yeah Np, Thanks. Btw I think We can't discuss here freely so Let's Go Discord. so Message me
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1370 by Sun_Chan »»
Yesterday, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

982 by Sun_Chan »»
Yesterday, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

418 by Sun_Chan »»
Yesterday, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2014

819 by Sun_Chan »»
Yesterday, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

818 by Sun_Chan »»
Yesterday, 5:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.