Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 5, 2021 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
armchair3 said:
Borshta said:

THAT'S JUST MIKASA's FANFICTION.
She and Eren had a same dream. Read chapter 1. If Mikasa confessed Eren would let everyone die. Fuck this manga and fuck this author

Nah dude it's never mentioned that eren had same dream. It might be just her hallucination.

That's why I'm waiting for english typeset to make it clear.
Mar 5, 2021 9:49 AM

Jan 2009
loli_a_ravioli said:
deg said:

Eren is beyond that now that he is part of the hallucigenia i mean how can you explain the headache she is having all through out the manga but Levi did not have even one headache?

Levi had his headaches in the past. Also her headaches don't always mean that she received any sort of memory or shit like that.

Eren is beyond...what? He literally only became the first Founding Titan since Karl Fritz that wasn't bounded by any oath. And even the cuck king still can't tamper the memories from Ackerman people.

so Mikasa is crazy schizophrenic then?

what about Eren and his Attack Titan mastermind future memories altering powers?
Mar 5, 2021 9:53 AM

Jan 2009
armchair3 said:
This chapter is implying that if Mikasa confessed Eren would let everyone die. Someone defend this bullshit. Quick

i would be fine with that ending who cares about the world as long as they love each other lol
Mar 5, 2021 9:54 AM
Jun 2020
Shadzzo said:
Tfw the only character development Mikasa got in this entire story is schizophrenia and necrophilia.

Sasuga Isayama sensei!

That`s not true but you seem to be one of the Eren x Historia shippers.
Mar 5, 2021 9:54 AM

Oct 2013
armchair3 said:
This chapter is implying that if Mikasa confessed Eren would let everyone die. Someone defend this bullshit. Quick

What I got is that if Mikasa had confessed, then perhaps Eren would have taken a different course of action and apparently that would be him and Mikasa running away to a unknown location to live the rest of his remaining 4 years with her in peace, that's the alternative reality, the what if reality. That is what I got but again, its best to wait on translation.

bokesadieboke said:
Hoddrs said:

You're right. It's way worse than GoT S8 ever was.

How? Like honestly, explain what you think NEEDED to happen for you to respect the ending? I'm curious. Because myself, and many others are satisfied by where Isayama has taken this - it's not perfect, but IMO it's quite beautiful.

And I was bummed as hell by GOT s8.

Eren wins, that's literally the answer. That is what many of these fans wanted for snk to be different from other series and take this dark unconventional route.

So if it goes any other route, then its shit, that's what I believe the outrage is from.
Mar 5, 2021 9:56 AM

Jul 2012
Malugreen said:
Shadzzo said:
Tfw the only character development Mikasa got in this entire story is schizophrenia and necrophilia.

Sasuga Isayama sensei!

That`s not true but you seem to be one of the Eren x Historia shippers.

So? I dont hate Mikasa. I wouldn't hate it if she kissed him before she beheaded him. This is just straight up weird. And mikasa not getting ANY development is a fact. Lets be honest here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2021 9:57 AM
May 2015
keragamming said:
So if it goes any other route, then its shit, that's what I believe the outrage is from.

This is pretty much it. Thank you.
The Komori

Mar 2013
arthur_morgan2 said:
Yang_Wenli said:

This is shaping up to be a far bigger trainwreck than GOT S8.

correct. i can't believe that some people here are actually liking this. isayama took erens character and fucking destroyed it. unlike got season 8, probably 70% of people will call it a masterpiece because ''my shounen''.
How did he destroy his character lol...Literally everything this man did was for his friends....You honestly believe that Eren would kill his friends lmao?

Mar 2021
bokesadieboke said:
Hoddrs said:

You're right. It's way worse than GoT S8 ever was.

How? Like honestly, explain what you think NEEDED to happen for you to respect the ending? I'm curious. Because myself, and many others are satisfied by where Isayama has taken this - it's not perfect, but IMO it's quite beautiful.

Eren wins, that's literally the answer. That is what many of these fans wanted for snk to be different from other series and take this dark unconventional route.

[/quote]

So the only way it can be good, is with an Eren victory? I'm the opposite - I think defeating the MC, who turned dark, is equally as unique and compelling. Something doesn't have to be the "first of its kind" or edgy for it to be good. To me, Eren winning would've undermined so many points Isayama was making. It would've been an ending just for shock value and to appease Eren fans. But that's my opinion.

Mar 5, 2021 9:59 AM

Jan 2009
keragamming said:

But Eren losing = bad no matter how its executed.

lol thats why youre so hostile against me now dude i see
Mar 5, 2021 10:00 AM
Apr 2018
I'm sorry I can't isayama what did you do?this is just horrible

Aug 2020
what a joke this arc has been,holy fucking mess of writing.

since next chapter is confirmed to be 45 pages. then i bet they'll revert and ressurect everyone at this rate

and that creepy kasa, if genders were reversed then AOT would be cancelled now. disgusting shit

Mar 2021
WTTC2 said:
keragamming said:

Why would Eren do something that would kill the people he loved the most? Why would he do that?
Ya'll are so fixated on an Eren victory. To me, it completely goes against every beautiful point Isayama was trying to make throughout this series. And it's just as compelling to have him, the main character, lose for once.
Not only that, but we haven't even gotten Eren's POV and ya'll are losing your minds.
Mar 5, 2021 10:01 AM

Jan 2009
Sad7727 said:
since next chapter is confirmed to be 45 pages.

wait its confirmed? source for that? i was hoping for 100 pages for the final chapter
May 2019
bokesadieboke said:
bokesadieboke said:

So the only way it can be good, is with an Eren victory? I'm the opposite - I think defeating the MC, who turned dark, is equally as unique and compelling. Something doesn't have to be the "first of its kind" or edgy for it to be good. To me, Eren winning would've undermined so many points Isayama was making. It would've been an ending just for shock value and to appease Eren fans. But that's my opinion.

[/quote]

Don`t try to explain or discuss with them, one of them is a new/fake account and the other is someone who rated the manga 1/10 before the ending :D
Oct 2012
Tokoya said:
arthur_morgan2 said:

correct. i can't believe that some people here are actually liking this. isayama took erens character and fucking destroyed it. unlike got season 8, probably 70% of people will call it a masterpiece because ''my shounen''.
How did he destroy his character lol...Literally everything this man did was for his friends....You honestly believe that Eren would kill his friends lmao?

It's a real huge stretch to call this wretched human scum his friends at this point. His real friends and comrades died fighting for their homeland and people.
Mar 5, 2021 10:02 AM
Dec 2019
I think eren is not dead yet, eren is the last attack titan(we know this because he didn’t receive any memories from a future attack titan)
If mikasa killed eren this means that the power automatically will be passed on to next eldian, this means that eren didn’t die
Mar 5, 2021 10:03 AM

Aug 2020
deg said:
Sad7727 said:
since next chapter is confirmed to be 45 pages.

wait its confirmed? source for that? i was hoping for 100 pages for the final chapter

confirmed by ryo the japanese review guy, so 100% yes

Aug 2019
The problem is that many see Eren as this determined mega giga chad god when he’s a destroyed person who’s doing the most horrific thing for both the people he loves and for his own selfish reasons as chapter 131 shows. He’s not happy doing the rumbling, never was.

Mar 2020
What the hell happened to this series? It used to be a good series. Another plot point of using vapours to turn Eldians into mindless titans and Mikasa had the potential to become a great character but what the hell happened to her? My final score for AoT is a 8/10.
Mar 5, 2021 10:05 AM
May 2015
bokesadieboke said:
WTTC2 said:

Why would Eren do something that would kill the people he loved the most? Why would he do that?
Ya'll are so fixated on an Eren victory. To me, it completely goes against every beautiful point Isayama was trying to make throughout this series. And it's just as compelling to have him, the main character, lose for once.
Not only that, but we haven't even gotten Eren's POV and ya'll are losing your minds.

Just in case you are saying this to me, I'm not one of them, lol. I have no problems with this chapter (except last page).
Mar 5, 2021 10:05 AM

Jan 2009
Sad7727 said:
deg said:

oh ok thanks for the info
Mar 5, 2021 10:06 AM
Oct 2012
Buitiwalter said:
I think eren is not dead yet, eren is the last attack titan(we know this because he didn’t receive any memories from a future attack titan)
If mikasa killed eren this means that the power automatically will be passed on to next eldian, this means that eren didn’t die

Or Arumin TnJ'd Ymir into reversing titanization and the shifter powers disappear with the death of the Worm.

Aug 2020
im looking forward for seeing the worm-kun charge animated, will be funny as hell

how would animeonlys suppress their laughter and be serious?

Mar 2021
Yang_Wenli said:
Tokoya said:

It's a real huge stretch to call this wretched human scum his friends at this point. His real friends and comrades died fighting for their homeland and people.

Wow. I keep forgetting readers like you exist. Just some batshit insane nationalists.

Real loyalty and love is holding your people accountable when they do shit you don't agree with. If i was doing something and my closest friend's genuinely didn't agree with the morality of it, I would want them to stop me. I can't believe you can call Armin and Mikasa and all of them "wretched scum" for not condoning the mass genocide of 2 billion people, no matter for what reason.

Also, to be clear, if Eren WANTED to win - he would've. He had the full ability to bend his friends to his will. "But he won't take away anyone's freedom!" Bruh he's taking away 2 billion people's freedom. If you argue he "keeps moving forward" then he would've done what he needed to do to win, whether it be kill is friends or control them.

His "real friends and comrades". I can't believe ya'll see the Yaegerists as his friends more than anyone else. They were pawns in a game Eren has been playing. They worshipped him - they weren't friends.
Mar 5, 2021 10:07 AM

Aug 2013
What pisses me off the most from this chapter isn't actually Necrokasa or Eren's passivity until the end, it's the possibility that Falco is a secret royal or the BT inheritor so that could overturn this whole shit into a happy ending. I mean, how convenient is it that Hallu-kun now suddenly has enough sentience to order the pure titans directly to come to his location so the non-eldians could magically survive this whole shit?
Mar 5, 2021 10:08 AM

Oct 2013
deg said:
keragamming said:

But Eren losing = bad no matter how its executed.

Nah, just was always confuse by your ending theories as they are always the worst possible ending and yet you seem pleased with the ending yourself which baffles me even more.

I don't know how you would be ok with characters being revive from the dead, I don't know what I will do if that were to happen, even the thought of that scares me.

Mar 5, 2021 10:08 AM

Aug 2020
deg said:
Sad7727 said:

i mean it still might change so not 100% more like 90%. isayama didn't get done with it yet. but isayama finished this one in 25th of feb so im pretty sure he knows what to write/draw at this point

there is a glimmer of hope he goes mid month to say it'll be 100-150 pages

but ryokuta said 45 pages + postcard for every buyer (?)
Mar 5, 2021 10:09 AM
Jun 2016
SirTristamSfan said:
cAbaddon said:
Yep, this was the great chapter this final fight needed... but yeah I don’t like that final panel at all, a hug or something would have made the same point.

What ,I thought the kiss was the part that made it symbolic. So what if its just his head.
but they have a sister and brother relationship
Mar 5, 2021 10:10 AM
Jul 2018
sooo what happens to Connie and Jean?

Jan 2009
keragamming said:
deg said:

Nah, just was always confuse by your ending theories as they are always the worst possible ending and yet you seem pleased with the ending yourself which baffles me even more.

I don't know how you would be ok with characters being revive from the dead, I don't know what I will do if that were to happen, even the thought of that scares me.

what can i say im a sucker for a happy or bittersweet ending since to me this manga is a modern mecha anime that im a fan of since i was a kid and mecha anime usually have a bittersweet endings at least

Sad7727 said:
deg said:

i mean it still might change so not 100% more like 90%. isayama didn't get done with it yet. but isayama finished this one in 25th of feb so im pretty sure he knows what to write/draw at this point

i see hoping it will be 100 pages at least because as you said Isayama finished this chapter early

Jul 2012
chiearlymorning said:

They will be fine next chapter.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2021 10:12 AM

Aug 2012
I really dont know what say...
Mikasa doing that makes sense. She is obsessed with him so its normal that she would kiss him after that. The only thing missing are tears in her eyes.

Its a "what the fuck" chapter.
And I dont think Eren has lost. He has no lungs... How is he breathing?
Mar 5, 2021 10:12 AM

Aug 2020
chiearlymorning said:

i'd bet on falco eating the worm and then reverting everyone back. (cause bird >worm )

or ymir doing some BS
Mar 5, 2021 10:13 AM

Aug 2013
deg said:
loli_a_ravioli said:

Levi had his headaches in the past. Also her headaches don't always mean that she received any sort of memory or shit like that.

Eren is beyond...what? He literally only became the first Founding Titan since Karl Fritz that wasn't bounded by any oath. And even the cuck king still can't tamper the memories from Ackerman people.

what about Eren and his Attack Titan mastermind future memories altering powers?

*sigh
This is why you shouldn't speedread your manga. Memory altering is FT's power, not AT's. AT's sekrit power is only seeing the future memory from future AT inheritor, and said inheritor can choose which memories they would send back to the past. Those memories can only be seen by AT inheritors, and no one else.

Also yes Mikasa has been hinted to be a schizo when it comes to Eren, from far as back as the cadet training arc. Read it again.
Mar 5, 2021 10:16 AM
Oct 2012
Sad7727 said:

I've got my hands on the postcard early.

Mar 5, 2021 10:17 AM

Jan 2009
loli_a_ravioli said:
deg said:

*sigh
This is why you shouldn't speedread your manga. Memory altering is FT's power, not AT's. AT's sekrit power is only seeing the future memory from future AT inheritor, and said inheritor can choose which memories they would send back to the past. Those memories can only be seen by AT inheritors, and no one else.

Also yes Mikasa has been hinted to be a schizo when it comes to Eren, from far as back as the cadet training arc. Read it again.

we will see next chapter if its further explained or not if not then sure Mikasa is schizophrenic even though the first chapter "see you later Eren" is also said on this chapter so my bet is its a future memories shenanigans since the Attack Titan powers was never fully explained too
Mar 5, 2021 10:17 AM

Oct 2013
Sad7727 said:
im looking forward for seeing the worm-kun charge animated, will be funny as hell

Anime only are expecting Eren and company to beat the big bad guy and peace is restore and that the characters can finally live in peace, I don't think they share the same view point as you guys.

Whether you like it or not, this can't be a happy ending.

The main character is (Apparently dead just like the end of last chapter), Mikasa has lose a very close friends and who knows if the titan shifters and Jean and connie will even live.

Mar 5, 2021 10:18 AM

Aug 2020
Yang_Wenli said:
Sad7727 said:

I've got my hands on the postcard early.

lmfaoooo,it'd be perfect if the last 15 pages was arumin talking the world into peace too
Mar 5, 2021 10:19 AM
May 2020
Chapter confirmed that both Eren and Mikasa loved each other romantically and that Eren would escape with Mikasa if she confessed to him.
Mar 5, 2021 10:20 AM

Aug 2012
keragamming said:

Anime only are expecting Eren and company to beat the big bad guy and peace is restore and that the characters can finally live in peace, I don't think they share the same view point as you guys.

Who is the big bad guy? who is eren going to defeat?
Mar 5, 2021 10:22 AM

Aug 2020
keragamming said:
Sad7727 said:

The main character is (Apparently dead just like the end of last chapter), Mikasa has lose a very close friends and who knows if the titan shifters and Jean and connie will even live.

Yeah that's what they're thinking,but it'll change with part 2.

there are lots of things wrong in this arc imo,and many plots unresolved. so i don't know how isayama is going to resolve this all in 45 pages unless he goes into time skip or straight up "dream"

also how is levi still going despite losing an eye+burned+ broken all over, and in the past he was out for a long while due to an ankle?

lets hope isayama doesn't make the first part of this chapter irrelevant next month
Mar 5, 2021 10:24 AM

Aug 2020
Funseco said:
keragamming said:

Who is the big bad guy? who is eren going to defeat?

Marley i assume,i don't think animeonlys thought that eren would kill the entire world yet
Mar 5, 2021 10:25 AM

Aug 2020
since we're most likely not getting eren pov, i hope we get some of ymir's pov . she's been watching and smiling for a while now. if it ends without getting explained it would be a shitshow

atleast the worm reason is "survival" i guess.
Mar 5, 2021 10:28 AM
May 2015
Does anyone know why Falco screamed? It seems to me that he was the one who made them change into titans.

Jan 2009
Sad7727 said:
since we're most likely not getting eren pov, i hope we get some of ymir's pov . she's been watching and smiling for a while now. if it ends without getting explained it would be a shitshow

atleast the worm reason is "survival" i guess.

someone mentioned on the leaks thread that there is a pattern

chapter 137 is Armin then 138 is Mikasa then last 139 is Eren

Aug 2019
Holy mother of god.

Annie's father, Reiner's mom, Pieck's family, Gabi, Jean and Connie all got titanized. Reiner on his last legs, yet again. Isayama absolutely demolishing what was left of the survey corps and warrior regiment.

Armin and Eren going another round like they did earlier in the manga. Levi opening up a gap in the FT for Mikasa to swoop in and deliver the final blow before saying her final goodbyes (for the time being anyway).

I'll need to see the translation of this chapter and also the final chapter first before I make my mind up about the Mikasa/Eren final panel and Ymir smiling in the BG, and whether or not I thought it was a good direction for the story to take.

Hopefully, it's more than just the 44-45 pages and it's a bumper double-sized edition to end the story. It probably needs it with the amount of loose ends it needs to tie up.

4/5 chapter for the time being.
xenosysMar 5, 2021 10:37 AM
Mar 5, 2021 10:29 AM
Oct 2012
Sad7727 said:
keragamming said:

Yeah that's what they're thinking,but it'll change with part 2.

there are lots of things wrong in this arc imo,and many plots unresolved. so i don't know how isayama is going to resolve this all in 45 pages unless he goes into time skip or straight up "dream"

also how is levi still going despite losing an eye+burned+ broken all over, and in the past he was out for a long while due to an ankle?

lets hope isayama doesn't make the first part of this chapter irrelevant next month

Next chapter Worm is defeated. Ymir releases the titan curse and all Eldians become normal people. Pages of the world recovering from the Rumbling. Armin giving a Minna speech and being crowned the President of the world for life. There won't be any Eren POV. He will die a disgraced loser.
Mar 5, 2021 10:30 AM
Jan 2019
What the fuck does Ymir want ???????????????????
Mar 5, 2021 10:31 AM
Oct 2012
Blackkatsu001 said:
What the fuck does Ymir want ???????????????????

She's enjoying the shitshow.
Pages (23) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 81 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - May 5, 2016

114 by CutieAnshin »»
Today, 12:49 AM

» Attack on Titan Author upset about Pro Genocide criticism

deg - Apr 6, 2022

28 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Yesterday, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1871 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 29, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 80 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

G_Spark233 - Apr 6, 2016

110 by CutieAnshin »»
May 25, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Mar 5, 2016

103 by CutieAnshin »»
May 24, 8:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.