Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 15, 2020 4:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This felt like watching a horror movie with those reanimated people chasing Nana.

Speaking of which, Nana found herself in quite a predictament as Sasaki decides to put her plans in motion. A hell of an episode of mind games when it comes to Nana just trying to survive.
Nov 15, 2020 5:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow so Yuka was actually a crazy stalker yandere who killed Shinji...xD well Nana's strategy with the shed was pretty good, and she managed to kill her.
Nov 15, 2020 6:10 AM

Jul 2017
The mind games of Sasaki ft. zombie Shinji vs. Nana, this necromancer situation only tenses up the covering of each other's tracks.

Sasaki having the unexpected upper hand against Nana, it seems as if Nana's out of choices even if she manages to trick Sasaki within the sleight luck of hand, putting aside the time of day.

But as fate would allow it, Nana always finds a way to trump her silencers with that same sleight of hand by being smart and observative, all leading to covering her tracks well against Sasaki, the weakness of light of cowering.

In the end, the red thread of fate for Sasaki that have always worked in her favour, is overturned by Nana in the illogical and emotional sense. A stalker that needs to be eradicated, at least that's a Enemy of Humanity done and dealt with.

Nana's killing streak continues...
Nov 15, 2020 6:12 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wew, well as nutty as Nana is, somehow her victims end up being revealed as even weirder in the end
Nov 15, 2020 6:14 AM

Jan 2014
Big brain Nana plays eyyyyy. I was surprised when I found out the truth around this in the manga honestly. Just shows not everything is what it seems.
Nov 15, 2020 6:18 AM

Nov 2016
The whole truth was of course even more fucked up.

But lol, Nana is lucky that she's always up against careless people.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 15, 2020 6:24 AM
Dec 2017
FMmatron said:

More power - less caution, i guess.
Nov 15, 2020 6:25 AM

Oct 2017
Lol so she was a stalker huh and not his lover. Thou not that surprising considering how her character was. That part with the locked room was great too.
Nov 15, 2020 6:31 AM

Apr 2014
Another awesome episode. It was crazy what actually happened to Shinji and who Yuuka really was. Nana really went through a lot in this episode, but she killed (literally) two birds with one stone.
Nov 15, 2020 6:38 AM

Sep 2019
I'm starting to get bored of "Nana is a genius and everyone else is dumb af" plot.

She had a chance to kill Nana countless times but she decided to talk about her "bf" instead of killing Nana in the last episode, him not being her bf was a good plot twist though.

I hope someone else than Kyouya thinks of Nana as a suspicious person, Kyouya is just a regular high schooler, his only difference is he just acts suspicious towards everyone without knowing anything.
Nov 15, 2020 6:53 AM

Aug 2013
Another target killed by Nana.
So Sasaki was a stalker and was responsible for Shinji's death. That twist was messed up.

Nov 15, 2020 6:56 AM
Aug 2018
NGL, but at this point, it is kinda getting annoying seeing her clutch in the end everytime. It's like every episode you try to kill someone, the hunt finds her out, but she somehow wins in the end. Same thing over and over again. It's not like I hate the show, but the loop feels kinda dissatisfactory at this point of the show.. :(
Nov 15, 2020 7:33 AM
Apr 2020
It is no surprise that the rating has gone down a bit. But it wasn't too much of a twist when Sasaki was revealed to be a stalker. Hopefully the next few episodes can push it back up.
Nov 15, 2020 7:47 AM
Mar 2019
Oof yuka is one of the creepiest yanderes out there ,she reminds me of the song just notice me senpai .
Nov 15, 2020 7:57 AM

Jun 2020
Zz ngl they caught me off with that twist
This anime shit is addictive
Nov 15, 2020 8:04 AM

Feb 2019
Another 10/10 Munou na nana ep. Been waiting to see this chapter adapted for a while now. It’s super important for Nana’s development as her thoughts at the end of the episode show that she’s not just some mindless killing machine. If Yuka had been telling the truth, she would’ve spared her. The fact she was a liar and a stalker sealed the deal.

The next few weeks are where the story of this series really get going and I’m so excited. Can’t wait.
Nov 15, 2020 8:06 AM
Apr 2014
Sondfer said:
FMmatron said:

More power - less caution, i guess.

Exactly, their overconfidence (or arrogance) makes them an easy target. Kyouya is suspicious of every thing because of his sister.

However, What I find annoying is that almost everyone knows there is something odd about this island, yet they keep their opinion to themselves.
Nov 15, 2020 8:29 AM

Aug 2018
I think a smarter tactic that nana should have done is that she should have just screamed and got all the attention and blamed everything on sasaki. Everyone would have believed her since she's the leader and everything and the fact that sasaki was faking her super strength and was in possession of the poison needles is gonna look pretty damn sus on her part.

But real talk, if Kyoya still doesn't suspect that nana is the killer after all 5 people she killed were all seen talking to her before their death/disappearance and gonna be real mad
"Who needs drugs when you got cute anime girls?"
-Sun Tzu
Nov 15, 2020 8:47 AM

Mar 2020
I'm wondering at this point how you fall victim to Nana when you completely have the upper hand. I swear barely anyone is smart on this island.

Well Yuuka went down today and we found out that Yuuka was actually a stalker who killed Shinji so she could be with him.

OK episode :/
Nov 15, 2020 9:01 AM
Sep 2014
So she was close to powerless-Yuuka the morning she wasn't actually trapped but she decided to wait 24 hours to again get close to powerless-Yuuka and eventually kill her. Yes really logical.

Also seeing how Yuuka is stupid enough to chase Nana until morning with her weakness, it was really stupid of Nana to stay a long time in the same place to tamper a door. She just had to keep her distance and check if the zombies really stop at morning. Hopefully she finishes to tamper the door and get caught right when the morning arises.

Nice that Yuuka just has night vision among her talented zombies to help her and not something OP like the talented people atm on the island. Also nice that she doesnt find it odd that there are so many talented teenagers corpses on the island. Also nice of her to do absolutely nothing during the day of Nana's useless plan.
Nov 15, 2020 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
Man I really wanted Nana to lose, as I personally really don't like her at all, but I would say the necromancer sorta deserved it? I mean no one should wish death upon anyone, but she did commit murder. I guess she was just some crazy yandere. It's crazy how Nana escaped from that one, I respect her in that sense, but again she's blindly killing people because the government says they have a certain potential kill count. I again want to bring up the fact she was about to kill Michiru because she has a possible 200,000+ kill count. How how can somebody who heals people kill 200,000 people, on what logic can somebody do that lol, not even taking her personality into account. But I mean you can argue that some people aren't what they seem, as Yuuka was some crazy Yandere, but judging from what we've seen from her she would not touch a soul lol.
removed-userNov 15, 2020 2:08 PM
Nov 15, 2020 10:15 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
_cenjoo said:
I again want to bring up the fact she was about to kill Michiru because she has a possible 200,000+ kill count. How how can somebody who heals people kill 200,000 people, on what logic can somebody do that lol, not even taking her personality into account.
The only thing I can think of is in an indirect sense. She could use her healing abilities to save the lives of other people with abilities; people who might already have high kill count estimations. In that case by saving them, her actions would indirectly lead to their deaths, whereas if she hadn't used her powers then they would all survive in the end

If it's supposed to showcase that she could kill 200k people with her own powers though then... yeah I'm not sure how that would happen
Nov 15, 2020 10:22 AM

Jul 2015
got school days PTSD. a yandere girl who would have thought.
i felt sad for her at the start. but after seeing the truth....... nope she got what she deserved. our imposter nana going strong. wonder who is the next kill. this anime is quite good
Nov 15, 2020 10:33 AM

Oct 2016
Aavy said:
got school days PTSD. a yandere girl who would have thought.
i felt sad for her at the start. but after seeing the truth....... nope she got what she deserved. our imposter nana going strong. wonder who is the next kill. this anime is quite good

Really though that PTSD is real, ugh~
Nov 15, 2020 11:41 AM

Oct 2017
It's hard to believe that necromancy girl estimate kill count is only 500k.
Her ability seems like one of the more lethal/ dangerous one against human kind, especially the part she can use the talent of the dead.

This ability alone should makes his kill count easily proceed Nakajima. (1 mil+)

Yeah the kill count thing seems completely made up because the number doesn't make sense most of the time. (Like how the heck can the heal girl kill 50k+?)
Ventus_SNov 15, 2020 11:45 AM
Nov 15, 2020 11:53 AM
Jun 2019
If she gets aways with saying that she had a girl's talk with Yuka I will be mad.

Because I think this is the Fourth time that we have seen her with the people that she killed.

But nice plot twist in the end.

Looking for more!

Edit: WAIT! HOW WHEN SHE REVIEVED ALL THE DEAD TALENTED THERE WAS NONE WHO HAD AN OP TALENT? Like super speed,Gravity control,Control of the woods,etc...

Maybe I don't get this series...
XselfesterXNov 15, 2020 11:58 AM
Nov 15, 2020 11:56 AM

Apr 2015
So with Yuka's power, we get to learn that the whole island is covered with massive amount of bodies. Both previous students and also teachers. Despite Nana going on a killing spree right now, the killing has happened for a long time and this might just be related to Kyouya's sister's disappearence as well.

Damn, so Yuka was in the end not the person who she said she was. Instead of being the GF of Shinji, she was a crazy Yandere stalker.. Yikes, that was quite the twist.

Nana's killstreak continues, Pink is covering her tracks once again.
Nov 15, 2020 12:10 PM

Jun 2015
Oh damn. I'm now feeling a little conflicted on who I should be routing for!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 15, 2020 12:20 PM

May 2018
Why is everyone so dumb in this show? It feels like I'm watching a clown show
Nov 15, 2020 12:37 PM

Aug 2012
Dariat said:
Why is everyone so dumb in this show? It feels like I'm watching a clown show

Because they don't watch this show together with us.
Nov 15, 2020 12:44 PM

Aug 2019
And another one fails. This is getting rather predictable to the point I don’t even see any reason to pay attention to the show while watching, I could make breakfast and come back and Nana is going to just stump someone that has the IQ level of goldfish and spew her narcissistic ideals while killing them.
Nov 15, 2020 12:47 PM

Aug 2012
z00nex said:
She had a chance to kill Nana countless times but she decided to talk about her "bf" instead of killing Nana in the last episode, him not being her bf was a good plot twist though.

She might be a yandere creep but wasn't ready to kill until convinced by "Shinji's voice". That part fits her character. She's more concerned about her BF and their relationship before everything else.
Nov 15, 2020 12:54 PM

Apr 2015
I liked this episode, Nana's plan was pretty smart and her theories weren't out of left field. Yeah, there were some conveniences and obvious plot armor, but I don't think it's nearly as bad as a lot of battle shounen fights where powerful enemies take their time talking & showing off their powers instead of killing off the main characters at the get-go. Then another character conveniently shows up in time to save them. Don't understand why not nearly as many people complain about those kinds of fights with those cheap-ass plot armors. Here, at least Nana did everything herself and the plan was pretty good. I've met a LOT of dumb people in real life who undoubtedly would've done even dumber things than Yuuka despite having the upper-hand.

The only thing that'll be truly unbelievable is if no one suspects Nana since she's connected with the death of everyone who died so far. If nothing different happens after this, that'll be what holds me from giving this show a higher score but I'm still enjoying this whole show nonetheless.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Nov 15, 2020 1:06 PM
Feb 2017
snowykevin said:
And another one fails. This is getting rather predictable to the point I don’t even see any reason to pay attention to the show while watching, I could make breakfast and come back and Nana is going to just stump someone that has the IQ level of goldfish and spew her narcissistic ideals while killing them.

Hopefully you never watch any shounen shows
Nov 15, 2020 1:11 PM

Aug 2019
BlakexEkalb said:
snowykevin said:

I have and for the most part they are equally as bad as this.
Nov 15, 2020 1:14 PM
Feb 2017
snowykevin said:
BlakexEkalb said:

Predictable does not equate bad.
Nov 15, 2020 1:16 PM

Sep 2020
Not exactly a bad show so far but this episode really pulled my leg even with the plot twist at the end. I mean, sure, Nana can be smart, but how can this pink-haired high schooler be so smart compared to everybody else? Feels pretty fishy to me, mhm. Anyway, at least it's as entertaining as always, even if I liked this episode the least.
Nov 15, 2020 1:18 PM
Jul 2019
Oh shit another talented /stalker/weirdo , Yuka just got killed.......tsk tsk tsk, I'm starting to think that Nana may succeed.
Nov 15, 2020 1:21 PM

Aug 2019
BlakexEkalb said:
snowykevin said:

I’ll agree to disagree seeing as that this is an episode discussion forum and I wish not to carry this any longer.
snowykevinNov 15, 2020 1:24 PM
Nov 15, 2020 1:23 PM

May 2019
At this rate, Nana will succeed at killing everyone. Not because she's smart, but because she's surrounded by idiots lmao.

I saw Shinji not being Yuka's boyfriend coming. Poor dude, srly.

Nov 15, 2020 1:49 PM
Feb 2017
snowykevin said:
BlakexEkalb said:

I’ll agree to disagree seeing as that this is an episode discussion forum and I wish not to carry this any longer.

I wouldn’t want to be proven wrong by myself either.
Nov 15, 2020 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
HaXXspetten said:
_cenjoo said:
I again want to bring up the fact she was about to kill Michiru because she has a possible 200,000+ kill count. How how can somebody who heals people kill 200,000 people, on what logic can somebody do that lol, not even taking her personality into account.
The only thing I can think of is in an indirect sense. She could use her healing abilities to save the lives of other people with abilities; people who might already have high kill count estimations. In that case by saving them, her actions would indirectly lead to their deaths, whereas if she hadn't used her powers then they would all survive in the end

If it's supposed to showcase that she could kill 200k people with her own powers though then... yeah I'm not sure how that would happen

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like they worded it so that the kill count would be like, the person themselves would get blank amount of kills in their lifespan, not like kill assists. I think it was around episode 3 or 4 when they first mentioned the kill count stuff, but yea it makes sense if the government in this anime said that kill assists still count as kills, hence her potential 200,000 kill count.
Nov 15, 2020 2:18 PM

Apr 2009
Having read both G-Senjou and Sharin no Kuni, I'm not going to believe or trust anything until the very last episode's finale. Looseboy, you're not fooling me again.

4/5 episode. Hoping for an SnK tier of a twist coming soon.

Nov 15, 2020 2:21 PM

Oct 2008
Darkluminance said:
NGL, but at this point, it is kinda getting annoying seeing her clutch in the end everytime. It's like every episode you try to kill someone, the hunt finds her out, but she somehow wins in the end. Same thing over and over again. It's not like I hate the show, but the loop feels kinda dissatisfactory at this point of the show.. :(

The fun is not "whether she'll get away", it's "how she'll get away". Same for super-repetitive shows like Sakamoto-san, One Punch Man, Death Note, etc...
Nov 15, 2020 2:23 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Lustreless said:
Having read both G-Senjou and Sharin no Kuni, I'm not going to believe or trust anything until the very last episode's finale. Looseboy, you're not fooling me again.

4/5 episode. Hoping for an SnK tier of a twist coming soon.
Wow okay I never realized Nana was written by Looseboy; that kinda changes the perspective of everything... or at the very least opens up more possibilities than I realistically expected previously

Small world huh
Nov 15, 2020 2:28 PM

Aug 2019
Wow, what a fun episode. 5/5
I chuckled when she "read Shinji's thoughts" and ran tf out of there.
Nov 15, 2020 2:47 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. Goddamn, Nana was so smart, even risking her life to accomplished her mission. This episode really caught off my guard, almost on everything. The first part looks like Nana lost. But its also her plan to trap Yuka. She really caught off her guard too at the end, tiring, wasting too much time searching. But left her defend open at the very last moment to let Nana attack her. Still, i don't believe Nana state that she might had a chance to spare her life. I think Nana slowly regain her humanity for what she has done before. But at the end, it is reveal who Yuuka was. Stalker, killer, and a possessive necromancer. Imagine yourself as Shinji. Loool. This episode, like it or not, i must be honest that Nana did the right thing there, and Yuka was just so bad. Okay, the best episode so far for me, no shit. Its not even reach the mystery behind those corpses, and a possibility of that corpses were all the victims of the real enemies of the humanity. I am kinda worry that if Nana even finished the job, she maybe get killed too. I am even suspect everyone will be die there without anyone left, yes, Kyouya too, referring to the end.

Okay, i think my comment is enough for now.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 15, 2020 3:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
CeddyyBearr said:
... this might just be related to Kyouya's sister's disappearence as well....

Yes and you know, there was a corpse that looks like Nana, or i am wrong there xd ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 15, 2020 3:41 PM

Apr 2015
badabass said:
CeddyyBearr said:
... this might just be related to Kyouya's sister's disappearence as well....

Yes and you know, there was a corpse that looks like Nana, or i am wrong there xd ....

You're definitely right, that corpse which Yuka thought was Nana trying to blend in really looked just like her, the resemblance was creepy as hell XD
Nov 15, 2020 3:49 PM
Jan 2019
CeddyyBearr said:
badabass said:

You're definitely right, that corpse which Yuka thought was Nana trying to blend in really looked just like her, the resemblance was creepy as hell XD

Maybe... Plot twist - Nana is a clone the government sends in time and time again?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by HughieCampbell »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

265 by xXx_BeatMeat_xXx »»
May 8, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2020

156 by Talamare »»
Jan 11, 11:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.