Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 10, 2018 6:19 AM

Jan 2018
Now I know where them fanbases at. It's okay, not that surprising.
Oct 10, 2018 10:22 PM

Jun 2017
Ah yes, yearly newtype polls. That time of the year when newfren MAL tards come to the realization that the contrarian hipsters in here are a very vocal and irrelevant minority.

You have 2 options now. Either grow up and come to accept people might have liked things you don't like or just be a denialist like how the rest evolved into.

Because next year you will be seeing Kirito and Asuna at the top and better prepare yourself now than to cry yourself in anguish that you hold very little power.
AriavartanOct 10, 2018 10:34 PM
Oct 11, 2018 12:46 AM

Oct 2018
They always love these kinds of animes.……………………………………………………

----------------------------------------------About me--------------------------------------------
Modakawa = Moda + Kawaii
If you're interested in Cosplay & Kawaii Fashion, welcome to visit our website:
https://modakawa.com
Oct 11, 2018 4:22 AM
Mar 2016
Ariavartan said:
Ah yes, yearly newtype polls. That time of the year when newfren MAL tards come to the realization that the contrarian hipsters in here are a very vocal and irrelevant minority.

You have 2 options now. Either grow up and come to accept people might have liked things you don't like or just be a denialist like how the rest evolved into.

Because next year you will be seeing Kirito and Asuna at the top and better prepare yourself now than to cry yourself in anguish that you hold very little power.

Accepting that other people might like didnt things doesn't mean they don't have bad tastes.

I don't care personally, just as long anime studios doesn't look at this list and think "yes..we have to do more of this".
Oct 11, 2018 6:10 AM

Jun 2017
d_agra said:

Accepting that other people might like didnt things doesn't mean they don't have bad tastes.

I don't care personally, just as long anime studios doesn't look at this list and think "yes..we have to do more of this".

Of course the classic my taste in Japanese cartoons>>>Your taste in Japanese cartoons.

I don't care what anime studios produce as long as I can find what I want and others can find what they like too. And anime studios rather produce what large number of people like instead of serving an elitist and narcisstic irrelevant vocal minority writing long ass essays about their taste in Japanese cartoons and the plebians who like things they don't like lol. Anime is medium to entertain not some scientific research subject or something.
Oct 16, 2018 5:32 AM

Dec 2014

*sees Sora yori mo Tooi Basho in most categories*
Boi, I'm so proud of them
Oct 18, 2018 5:06 AM

Oct 2007
SideM was atrocious and embarrassing to watch, and this is coming from someone who really likes all-male anime series.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Voice Actress Mai Fuchigami Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - 39 minutes ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
39 minutes ago

» 'Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan' Reveals Supporting Cast, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

9 by Dranex752 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Zegapain: STA' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

2 by PostMahouShoujo »»
2 hours ago

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Unveils Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 7 hours ago

2 by tsubasalover »»
4 hours ago

» 'Tasuuketsu' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.