Forum Settings
Forums

if you are given just one option to solve the overpopulation then what would it be?

New
Oct 23, 2017 8:26 PM

Jan 2009
give your thoughts about overpopulation too like is it a myth or is it becoming a real problem sooner or later

for now i choose empowering women, give women education and better economic opportunities other than being a child making machine then see the birthrate decline naturally just like whats happening to rich countries now a days

going to space seems more tempting (terraforming planets, building space colonies gundam style) but the world economy is bad right now so not much world wealth to fund big space projects like that i think
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 23, 2017 8:30 PM

Jul 2016
You do know Overpopulation isn't everywhere and Whites are underpopulated.
Empowering women is not good for our countries, and I'm sick of you talking about overpopulation as if it's a problem everywhere.
Oct 23, 2017 8:34 PM

Oct 2017
you forgot to mention the lesbian option smh
shit's viable
+
both sides of the beat
smoke rings in the heat
slow grind for the woke
shes down as a smoke
how to shine by the dealer
cosign for your feeling
bitch to grind on my beat
Oct 23, 2017 8:38 PM

Dec 2016
Force people to watch anime and make them realize that 2D >>> 3D

What's the difference?
Apr 2014
Overpopulation isn't an issue in the West. If anything we (the West) should be having more children. It's sad to see women have almost a dozen sexual partners by the time they reach age 30 but never have children.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d6/Countries_by_Birth_Rate_in_2014.svg

Jan 2009
Nyu said:
You do know Overpopulation isn't everywhere and Whites are underpopulated.
Empowering women is not good for our countries, and I'm sick of you talking about overpopulation as if it's a problem everywhere.

well people on the forums are more sick of you talking about feminism from the looks of it lol

SoakedForGirls said:
you forgot to mention the lesbian option smh
shit's viable

that can be part of empowering woman like feminism lol
Oct 23, 2017 8:39 PM
Jul 2018
Just kill them all. ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌
Oct 23, 2017 8:42 PM

Jan 2009
Gholy said:
Overpopulation isn't an issue in the West. If anything we (the West) should be having more children. It's sad to see women have almost a dozen sexual partners by the time they reach age 30 but never have children.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d6/Countries_by_Birth_Rate_in_2014.svg

i know like i said rich countries like the west empowers women so that naturally reduces birthrates there
Oct 23, 2017 8:44 PM
Apr 2014
isekai said:
Gholy said:
i know like i said rich countries like the west empowers women so that naturally reduces birthrates there
"Empowering women" was a mistake and we're paying dearly for it.
Oct 23, 2017 8:49 PM

Jan 2009
Gholy said:
isekai said:

why? i thought i heard some right wing people say that lowering the population of a country is a good way to make everyone there economically happy, since there will be more wealth distributed for each citizen if the population is low

do that worldwide then that will make poverty (and not just extreme poverty) be solve too?
Oct 23, 2017 8:53 PM

Jul 2016
isekai said:
Gholy said:

why? i thought i heard some right wing people say that lowering the population of a country is a good way to make everyone there economically happy, since there will be more wealth distributed for each citizen if the population is low

do that worldwide then that will make poverty (and not just extreme poverty) be solve too?

The population is lowered for Whites, but the Third Worlders in our country have higher population growth, so there will still be poverty, but Whites will become a minority in their own nations as well.
Oct 23, 2017 8:56 PM

Jan 2009
Nyu said:
isekai said:

The population is lowered for Whites, but the Third Worlders in our country have higher population growth, so there will still be poverty, but Whites will become a minority in their own nations as well.

there is immigrant workers in your rich countries because it helps your economy grow, cheap labor that immigrant workers provide is gold for capitalism economy that rich countries popularize

honestly the main problem of slow growth in rich countries now a days is because of crony capitalism and right wing economic policy of trickle down economics which does not work even IMF (international monetary fund) says
Oct 23, 2017 9:07 PM
Apr 2014
isekai said:
Gholy said:

Try telling that to the politicians and corporations who use that as an excuse to bring in migrants (inb4 "it's good for the economy"). The people in charge aren't going to let that happen.

Please no. What "works" for one country doesn't necessarily work for every country. Also I wouldn't really consider our situation a success because "female empowerment" is fucking up our perception on sex and marriage and it'll only get worse from here.
Oct 23, 2017 9:08 PM

Jul 2016
isekai said:
Nyu said:

there is immigrant workers in your rich countries because it helps your economy grow, cheap labor that immigrant workers provide is gold for capitalism economy that rich countries popularize

honestly the main problem of slow growth in rich countries now a days is because of crony capitalism and right wing economic policy of trickle down economics which does not work even IMF (international monetary fund) says

Immigrant workers just take jobs from the population. cheap labour is bad for the people, as it lowers the wages.

Anyway your point has nothing to do with the topic, that overpopulation isn't an issue in the West, and empowering women is bad.
Oct 23, 2017 9:09 PM

Jan 2009
@Nyu

you cannot stop globalization as long as profit making (capitalism) from things like trade exist

rich countries exploit and buy/trade natural resources on poor countries for cheap to enrich their own country anyway making this poor countries economically grow just enough to increase their birthrate sadly because to this poor people having more children means more money in the future, so what if this poor countries empower their woman more too? that will be good for the world right?
Oct 23, 2017 9:11 PM
Mar 2017
Mandatory vasectomies of course and if people want a child, then you've got adoption.
Oct 23, 2017 9:15 PM

Mar 2017
Nyu said:
isekai said:

I don’t think that’ll happen anytime soon. And

@isekai I personally don’t think there is any good solution. All of them have their own problems imbedded within. Space is limitless, so it prolly is the best for long term survival but at the price of short-term economic issues (or long-term who knows. Economy is weird).
Oct 23, 2017 9:15 PM

Apr 2013
"Empowering women was a mistake."

Phew, never change MAL.

Oct 23, 2017 9:16 PM

Nov 2008
Space travel, we need that technology badly. Also, the 1st and 2nd world countries are overpopulated unless you live in Japan or Taiwan where it's becoming the opposite. Feminism did not depopulate society, right now it can't when it consists of rich whiners destroying each other.

Oct 23, 2017 9:19 PM

Jan 2009
Gholy said:
isekai said:

Try telling that to the politicians and corporations who use that as an excuse to bring in migrants (inb4 "it's good for the economy"). The people in charge aren't going to let that happen.

Please no. What "works" for one country doesn't necessarily work for every country. Also I wouldn't really consider our situation a success because "female empowerment" is fucking up our perception on sex and marriage and it'll only get worse from here.

well like i said to Nyu crony capitalism and trickle down economics is whats more the problem there in rich countries like USA though

cheap labor coming from immigrant workers is good for capitalism there in rich countries

and also ye empowering woman will lead to modern feminism (female supremacy) but thats the price you pay for a better economy/capitalism

history shows trade won for making all countries rich

How to Enrich a Country: Free Trade or Protectionism?

Oct 23, 2017 9:22 PM

Jul 2016
isekai said:
@Nyu

you cannot stop globalization as long as profit making (capitalism) from things like trade exist

rich countries exploit and buy/trade natural resources on poor countries for cheap to enrich their own country anyway making this poor countries economically grow just enough to increase their birthrate sadly because to this poor people having more children means more money in the future, so what if this poor countries empower their woman more too? that will be good for the world right?

You can stop Globalisation, if the people finally wake up.

And empowering women should only happen in the third world, not the developed world.
Oct 23, 2017 9:27 PM

Jul 2016
N30-R3TR0 said:
Nyu said:

@isekai I personally don’t think there is any good solution. All of them have their own problems imbedded within. Space is limitless, so it prolly is the best for long term survival but at the price of short-term economic issues (or long-term who knows. Economy is weird).

Whites will be a minority in America in twenty years. And Europe just got millions of migrants.
Oct 23, 2017 9:27 PM

Jan 2009
Nyu said:
isekai said:
@Nyu

And empowering women should only happen in the third world, not the developed world.

and how will you stop globalization?

so you do not believe in gender equality i take it? you think women should more be child making machines like in the past?
Oct 23, 2017 9:29 PM

Mar 2017
Nyu said:
isekai said:
@Nyu

That won’t happen. People like money. A vast majority won’t wake up.

Also I don’t know if you mean empower to the point of inequality or empower to the point where women are equal to men. If it’s the latter then I disagree. I don’t see anything wrong with that.
Oct 23, 2017 9:35 PM

Mar 2017
Nyu said:
N30-R3TR0 said:

Whites will be a minority in America in twenty years. And Europe just got millions of migrants.

Just b/c whites will be less than 50% of the population (I’m assuming this is what you mean), that does not mean they are a minority. For example If there are 30% whites, 20% Mexican 20% African 20% Indian and 10% Peruvian ppl then whites are still in the majority.

Edit: I’m aware of Europe’s situation. I was thinking about the USA mainly, sorry
Oct 23, 2017 9:35 PM

Jul 2016
isekai said:
Nyu said:

so you do not believe in gender equality i take it? you think women should more be child making machines like in the past?

When nationalist movements spring up, the migration crisis has already set the foundation, give it ten years, and Europe will be embroiled in Nationalism.

I believe in treating women equally, however, I don't believe that white people should become minorities for the sake of that. There are also major problems that come from an underpopulated nation, like Germany and Japan are facing.

N30-R3TR0 said:
Nyu said:

Also I don’t know if you mean empower to the point of inequality or empower to the point where women are equal to men. If it’s the latter then I disagree. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

People are already starting to wake up in Europe, if White Americans knew they were becoming minorities, they would get quite nationalistic.

I'm confused about the second part of your post.
Oct 23, 2017 9:37 PM

Sep 2017
use it for soylent green.

Oct 23, 2017 9:37 PM

Jul 2016
N30-R3TR0 said:
Nyu said:

Just b/c whites will be less than 50% of the population (I’m assuming this is what you mean), that does not mean they are a minority. For example If there are 30% whites, 20% Mexican 20% African 20% Indian and 10% Peruvian ppl then whites are still in the majority,

Majority means 50% or more. And whites made up 90% of the population in 1940, so Whites becoming a minority in America is morally wrong.
Oct 23, 2017 9:38 PM
Jul 2018
Birth control. As it's already been plentifully shown, abstinence only education is fucking useless.
Oct 23, 2017 9:39 PM

Mar 2017
Nyu said:
isekai said:

When nationalist movements spring up, the migration crisis has already set the foundation, give it ten years, and Europe will be embroiled in Nationalism.

I believe in treating women equally, however, I don't believe that white people should become minorities for the sake of that. There are also major problems that come from an underpopulated nation, like Germany and Japan are facing.

N30-R3TR0 said:

People are already starting to wake up in Europe, if White Americans knew they were becoming minorities, they would get quite nationalistic.

If you mean empower women so much that women > then men, then I agree with you. Women shouldn’t be better than men. We should be equal. However, if you mean women shouldn’t be equal to men, then I disagree with you.

Also I said most won’t wake up. As long as the profiteers are around, then globalization will continue. I think it can be slowed but not to the point of extinction
Oct 23, 2017 9:41 PM

Mar 2017
Nyu said:
N30-R3TR0 said:

Just b/c whites will be less than 50% of the population (I’m assuming this is what you mean), that does not mean they are a minority. For example If there are 30% whites, 20% Mexican 20% African 20% Indian and 10% Peruvian ppl then whites are still in the majority,

Majority means 50% or more. And whites made up 90% of the population in 1940, so Whites becoming a minority in America is morally wrong.

Majority literally means “the bigger number.” Using my example, the bigger number is 30 (whites) which is not 50%

Also why is that morally wrong? Are you against multiculturalism?
Oct 23, 2017 9:44 PM

Jan 2009
@Nyu

nationalism that means your economy there should be protectionism?

history shows that free trade won in enriching all countries so globalization wins

Oct 23, 2017 9:48 PM

Mar 2017
@isekai that’s a good video.

I might add that protection leads to distrust in the economy. Then nobody invests in materials from other countries, or if they do they gotta throw an absurd amount of money away for no reason other than ego. It hurts everybody.
Oct 23, 2017 9:51 PM

Jan 2009
N30-R3TR0 said:
@isekai that’s a good video.

I might add that protection leads to distrust in the economy. Then nobody invests in materials from other countries, or if they do they gotta throw an absurd amount of money away for no reason other than ego. It hurts everybody.

yep, and with protectionism economy the prices of goods will become higher there on a nationalist country too

free trade makes prices of goods cheap for everybody as long as its not some premium products (artificial high pricing) like those iPhones
Oct 23, 2017 9:52 PM

Jul 2013
Death lottery. Whoever gets picked dies.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Oct 23, 2017 9:55 PM

Jul 2016
N30-R3TR0 said:
Nyu said:

If you mean empower women so much that women > then men, then I agree with you. Women shouldn’t be better than men. We should be equal. However, if you mean women shouldn’t be equal to men, then I disagree with you.

Also I said most won’t wake up. As long as the profiteers are around, then globalization will continue. I think it can be slowed but not to the point of extinction

I believe in Equality, as long as it isn't harming population growth.

N30-R3TR0 said:
Nyu said:

Majority literally means “the bigger number.” Using my example, the bigger number is 30 (whites) which is not 50%

Also why is that morally wrong? Are you against multiculturalism?

Majority literally means 50% or more. It does not mean bigger number.

It is morally wrong because (in the case of Europe) these are our lands, and we shouldn't be turned into minorities in our own lands. Multiculturalism is bad.

isekai said:
@Nyu

nationalism that means your economy there should be protectionism?

history shows that free trade won in enriching all countries so globalization wins

Free trade is fine, but there is no need for our nations to be invaded, borders can be closed to immigration.
Oct 23, 2017 9:55 PM

Mar 2017
Fuchsia said:

That story was pretty terrible imo.
Oct 23, 2017 9:58 PM

Apr 2011

The best way to solve any problem.;;
Oct 23, 2017 10:01 PM
Mar 2017
@N30-R3TR0, just treat the world like the town of Nipton from Fallout: New Vegas.
Oct 23, 2017 10:02 PM

Mar 2017
@Nyu I looked up definitions of majority, and there’s cases that support both our arguments.

Also economic globalization doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with immigration, and @isekai is just talking about economic globalization and capitalism.
N30-R3TR0Oct 23, 2017 10:05 PM
Oct 23, 2017 10:05 PM

May 2010
Make porn illegal. Install monitoring devices on everyone to go off whenever they say a dirty word, so they can be arrested immediately.
Oct 23, 2017 10:10 PM

Mar 2012
One-child policy, also people keeping some sort of specific hopes for their future child should not be allowed to have one in the first place.
Oct 23, 2017 10:11 PM

Jan 2009
@Nyu

>Free trade is fine, but there is no need for our nations to be invaded, borders can be closed to immigration.

easier said than done, cheap human labor and geniuses/experts/specialists are part of resources that are traded too

the only political policy that i can think of that kinda hinders this good without worsening economy of a nation is merit based immigration system and politicians in USA are discussing about this already
Oct 23, 2017 10:21 PM

Apr 2014
Offer the third world aid in exchange for getting sterilized. The portion of those populations that would take that option would tend to be the lowest IQ, and so you'd end up helping those countries to stand on their own feet in the long run.
Oct 23, 2017 10:29 PM

Dec 2012
Altairius said:
Offer the third world aid in exchange for getting sterilized. The portion of those populations that would take that option would tend to be the lowest IQ, and so you'd end up helping those countries to stand on their own feet in the long run.
Right Wing Death Squads Ehm, just passing by.
Oct 23, 2017 10:35 PM

Apr 2014
Ratohnhaketon said:
Altairius said:
Right Wing Death Squads Ehm, just passing by.

What my colleague here means to say, naturally, is Right Wing Humanitarian Squads.

What we advocate is clearly the most humane option, in the long term.
Oct 24, 2017 1:54 AM

Feb 2015
Fuchsia said:

Should that be held every year or every second?
Oct 24, 2017 2:03 AM

Aug 2013
In theory eventually we'll become smart enough to stop killing each other for lack of elbow room and hit up Mars with a couple nice oceans and forests and stuffs.
Oct 24, 2017 2:06 AM
Jul 2018
Fuchsia said:

death lottery is so unfair with the smart/good looking people, theres plenty to go first, ever thought of that? hmph.
Oct 24, 2017 3:04 AM

Aug 2015
Vasectomies

- shooting blanks isn't so bad -
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Cleaning your room hurts the economy

vasipi4946 - Today

19 by deg »»
8 minutes ago

» What are your favorite urban legends? And which local ones do you know?

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 22

9 by xthewarwithinx »»
14 minutes ago

» The captcha doesn't just work for the bots, it also effect people that are drunk or high

tsukareru - Today

10 by xthewarwithinx »»
35 minutes ago

» Do you ever wish the internet would go back 20 years?

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 22

42 by traed »»
2 hours ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

45 by GinIonSui »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.