Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
May 16, 2016 1:30 PM

Jan 2016
Lotus97 said:
alxh94 said:

haha you mean far right? My older sister. She is probably the biggest Harry Potter fan, though she likely wouldn't take a comment like that very well :P

You should ask her just to make sure :P

I value my life too much to say that to her face xD
May 16, 2016 3:29 PM

Jan 2015
WOW All the pics are great!! I loved going through all of them!! I finally managed to get some pics out of my moms old albums so here goes!!

2 y old me:

about 13 y old me:

about 18 y old me dressed up for a carnival parade:

5 minutes ago me:

5 min ago me as if I were to participate in a messy hair contest:

May 16, 2016 6:46 PM

Apr 2013
Lotus97 said:

Whoa. You went to school with Ron Weasley? Apologies to however she is

@ODJ How long is this open for? I was still planning on getting some early photos

This one is potentially worth a bit of points so I'll keep it open a little longer, would like to see a good turnout for it
May 17, 2016 2:06 AM

Jan 2015
ODJ said:
Lotus97 said:

Whoa. You went to school with Ron Weasley? Apologies to however she is

@ODJ How long is this open for? I was still planning on getting some early photos

This one is potentially worth a bit of points so I'll keep it open a little longer, would like to see a good turnout for it

foxy i want my bonus points + 1 for messy hair XD
May 17, 2016 10:11 AM

Apr 2013
miyazawa_rin said:
ODJ said:

of course :3
May 17, 2016 10:46 AM

Nov 2011
ODJ said:
miyazawa_rin said:

i demand bonus points for nekomimi O;

May 17, 2016 10:49 AM

Apr 2013
Uuh said:
ODJ said:
=^ω^=
May 17, 2016 10:58 AM

May 2012
Sorry for delay but this got me nostalgic and I'll just put 'em chronologically, last pic is from few years ago, I look the same with slightly less kg and hair :D
kinda blury but manageable
May 17, 2016 11:42 AM

Apr 2011
miyazawa_rin said:
ODJ said:

I also demand extra points if I post a current picture. My last one was a few years ago because I've gained weight since then.
May 17, 2016 12:56 PM

Jan 2016
ODJ said:
Uuh said:
=^ω^=

This might be a stretch but funny snowman pic maybe ;P

And I wish you guys didn't go around re-posting my pics everywhere. you use the worst on too :S
May 17, 2016 1:11 PM

Aug 2014
Uuh said:
Me now. Sorry not funny, but I finally found my other nekomimi :3
nyan nyan =^ω^=

May 17, 2016 1:29 PM

Nov 2011
alxh94 said:
ODJ said:
=^ω^=

This might be a stretch but funny snowman pic maybe ;P

And I wish you guys didn't go around re-posting my pics everywhere. you use the worst on too :S
but Alex is cute in all pics ^^

Ardanaz said:
Uuh said:
Me now. Sorry not funny, but I finally found my other nekomimi :3
nyan nyan =^ω^=

Here... Tissue ~
Don't die ardy

May 17, 2016 1:41 PM

Aug 2014
Uuh said:
Here... Tissue ~
Don't die ardy

Will you please pat me Uuh-sama? <3

May 19, 2016 4:30 PM

Apr 2011
Ok. So I found some pics. My dad just needs to scan them so hopefully tonight or tomorrow I'll be able to post them. Sadly, there were a few photos I couldn't find. One of them was me around 7 years old with long, blond hair. When I got older my hair turned much darker and curlier. Strange.
May 19, 2016 5:00 PM

May 2012
Same here! But long blond hair only till i was 4 I think

ps. so how does this interesting game work ?
May 19, 2016 8:03 PM

Apr 2011
ashjoben said:
Same here! But long blond hair only till i was 4 I think

ps. so how does this interesting game work ?

ODJ selects the "winners" who then pick whether we do Truth or Dare and the specifics. As far as the points go, I have no idea lol. Points are sort of besides the point (no pun intended).
May 20, 2016 12:47 PM

Apr 2011
So I found a bunch of younger pics, but couldn't find the one with long blond hair. My dad scanned them as groups so ages may vary

The one on the bottom left is the longest hair I could find. Also, yay for creepy clowns and late 70s/early 80s fashion.

Not much to say about these. I guess I'm around 8-10 in the top two.

As you can see, I was very athletic when I was younger. There was the football pic earlier and now a tennis one

Some pics with me and my childhood friend Tim and also me wearing teal Converse all stars to my baseball game instead of baseball cleats

I was thin for most of my childhood, but I did have a fat phase for a few years. Me at my Bar Mitzvah, me sucking on a big, black thing, and another pic of me wearing Converse all stars with my baseball uniform along with super cool shades

The next 2 were reposted from earlier

Senior prom (18 years old)

A few years ago (~35 years old)
May 20, 2016 2:21 PM

Nov 2011

In that top right picture you are overloaded with kawaiiness lotus!!

May 20, 2016 4:03 PM

Apr 2011
Uuh said:

Yeah, I'd fuck him...er wait, nm.
May 20, 2016 4:11 PM

Apr 2013
Lotus97 said:
Uuh said:

y'all ready did didn't you

lotus going for mega bonus points
May 20, 2016 6:37 PM

Apr 2011
ODJ said:
Lotus97 said:

y'all ready did didn't you

lotus going for mega bonus points

May 21, 2016 12:34 AM

Apr 2013
closing up soon!

@Arianna
@sonnii_
@spin_roux
May 21, 2016 1:49 AM

Mar 2015
you better do it @Arianna!

May 21, 2016 2:44 AM

Feb 2016

I made this for my inner child, but it's all I've got:

>.< I'm gonna lose a lot of points this round.
May 21, 2016 3:20 AM

Apr 2014
I'm sitting this round out
May 21, 2016 5:20 AM

Oct 2013
Sitting out "my" saved up dare, what irony :p
Do I get hospital bonus points? :3
<3
May 24, 2016 5:21 AM

Oct 2013
I'M BACK, BITCHES!
Okay, since a new round hasn't started yet...I'll reserve this spot as my entry.

Baby

Teen
<3
May 24, 2016 10:56 AM

Apr 2013
Okay! save spot for points round up! New round starting now!

@foshay -
@Aecobob -
@ODJ -
@billmurderface -
@KOtA -
@minikobe27 -
@TsukinoHaruto -
@Uuh -
@I-Decay -
@Lotus97 -
@Arrisu -
@alxh94 -
@miyazawa_rin -
@ashjoben -
@spin_roux -
@Gwendolly -
May 24, 2016 10:59 AM

Apr 2013
Round 7!!!

@Lotus97 - choose whether this will be a Truth Round or Dare Round

@ashjoben - Come up with the Truth/Dare
May 24, 2016 11:11 AM

Apr 2011
I guess truth. Mainly just because last round was dare and I don't feel like thinking. Also, balance for yin-wang and such
May 24, 2016 1:27 PM

May 2012
most horrifying experience in your life

truth is about story yes?
May 24, 2016 2:46 PM

Jan 2015
ashjoben said:
most horrifying experience in your life

truth is about story yes?

hum...that's a tough one ash...
May 24, 2016 2:55 PM

Apr 2013
Round 7
Truth: A story about the most horrifying experience in your life.

Again bonus points for wel writted werds of radness

May 24, 2016 3:11 PM

May 2012
Well even I don't remember any recent ones, even car crash after which i had pstd wasnt horrifying for me, but as kid there were many times ....
May 24, 2016 8:30 PM

Apr 2011
I've had mice in my room (as well as other places in the house) for the past 6 months. I don't have a phobia of mice, but there's something about them being where you live that's especially nerve-wracking.

There have been times when I was pooping (not in my room :P ) and a mouse ran past me. A mouse also climbed inside one of my cereal boxes and pooped in it. I'm pretty sure I didn't eat any of cereal after he did that because I hadn't eaten any for several days before I found out.

We've killed a few with traps, but for the most part the problem isn't solved. Our neighbor said they killed over 30 last winter with sticky traps, but we haven't resorted to using the sticky traps yet because disposing them is unpleasant since they don't die like with the normal type of traps.

Before we ordered some better traps on the internet, we were using Tomcat mousetraps which Style told me had really bad commercials. Hilariously bad.

May 25, 2016 4:55 AM

May 2012
@lotus97 My mom has phobia of mices and frogs so I would know. Hilariously bad situation :
My bro had a dream that some large bug is going over his body, he squeezed it and woke up. RiP mice

Ok I story time

ps.
ashjobenMay 25, 2016 5:03 AM
May 25, 2016 8:33 AM

Apr 2011
ashjoben said:
@lotus97 My mom has phobia of mices and frogs so I would know. Hilariously bad situation :
My bro had a dream that some large bug is going over his body, he squeezed it and woke up. RiP mice

lol that's pretty brutal to kill a mouse with his bare hands
May 25, 2016 12:26 PM

May 2012
@lotus97 well house mices are quite small and they usualy get in house in winter, me and brothers catch them from time to time and play with them, pat them and throw them outside, sometimes chase our mother untill she locks herself up in bathroom
May 30, 2016 5:45 PM

Apr 2013
straight to the top! :3
May 30, 2016 10:40 PM

Mar 2015
For me it was probably when I got para influenza 2. I dealt with it for about two weeks at home and it just kept getting worse, until one night my lungs just locked up on me. I was rushed to the hospital via ambulance where they pumped me full of steroids. About 24hrs after that the steroids started to wear off and my lungs were beyond exhausted. So for about 4hrs they were doing everything in their power to keep me stable while they tried to get a room in the ICU.

On my way to the ICU I knew I couldn't keep this up much longer. As soon as I got to the room and they were hooking me up, and then both my lungs collapsed and I coded. My body temperature dropped to around 94f. They sedated me and put a tube down my throat and I was out for ~3days.

You know shit hit the fan, when the first thing the doctor says is "oh you made it". Those words will forever be seared into my mind. After 19 days in the hospital I was discharged with a new appreciation on life.

May 31, 2016 2:42 AM

Nov 2011
Was when on my way home late at night, two Pakistani men were staring at me and talking in their language but I understood was about me. My fears were confirmed when they also got at the same bus stop as me.
Luckily the kiosk by the bus stop was still open (was almost 12) and pretended to look at the magazines. They were staring at me waiting but when they realized i was doing it on purpose, they crossed the road, looking behind at me and waiting to see where I'd go. I stayed there and they left, of course still looking behind but they took the street i usually take to walk home. No fucking taxis were even passing by at that hour. So i took the street exactly below that one and a few minutes later i see them ahead of me crossing the vertical street a few metres away checking if i was there. I kind of had expected so i was hidden behind a car the whole time with the phone ready to call on the police. They probably thought they lost me so they moved on differrnt street. I waited for like 10 mins and carefully checked the street before passing and then ran towards a cafeteria that was further down the street as fast as i could. Was crowded so stayed there for a few, saw it was safe and continued my way home which was only like 100m away.

May 31, 2016 10:37 AM
Feb 2015
@foshay
Holy shit, that sounds fucking terrifying. Glad you made it through that!

@uuh
That is suuuuuper sketchy, and I feel like @ardanaz isn't gonna be happy about it >.>
May 31, 2016 11:34 AM

Aug 2014
Damn @Uuh, that's creepy! Hands off our Uuh! >:(

Mine:
One night I was just chilling in my room. I heard my housemate screaming, so I freaked out. I heard from another housemate he was smashing up his room the weekend before, so I decided to lock my door with the chainlock.
He screamed: "HELP ME!!!". So I started to worry if maybe I should check up on him. He seemed to have calmed down and I kept doing my thing. Then suddenly my door swung open until the chain lock stopped it.
He was trying to get into my room. I walked towards the door and asked if he was okay. He said: "No, they're eating me". So I told him to wait a second, walked to my balcony and called the police. Called my mom after that to tell her what was going on. A couple minutes the police arrived. I tossed them my keys from the balcony and they stormed the place. Like 3-4 cops wrestled him to the ground and took him away. Apparently he was high on cocaine. The landlady came by and one of the cops stayed to ask me questions.

The next day he got kicked out of the place. That was a pretty scary night :S
It was about a year ago, only a couple months after I moved in.
Jun 1, 2016 11:13 AM

Jan 2016
Good thing about thread bumping this ODJ I saw this yesterday but was distracted with something else, I couldn't think of anything at the time and so I mayyyy have forgot. Sooo anyway...

So this was quite a few years ago during my high school years me and 2 other mates of mine were out really really late into the night, probably past midnight actually, at a park (park as in there were a few things there for kids but also a big field with football and rugby posts), just a few streets away from one of my mates house, I honestly can't remember what we were doing there or why we were there, there is literally nothing there for us or why we were out so late, but anyway... When we decided 'oh ok its late might as well go home', from the other side of the park we here someone shouting (something along the lines of "Oi" or "Hey"). Now it's late and incredible dark, the street lights were I grew up weren't very bright at all, plus were in a park so pretty much no lighting anywhere. We turn around see him but think nothing of it and causally walk away, well... he shouts some more and then starts walking our way, we then decide to walk a bit faster, next thing I know he's running at us and were sprinting like madmen freaking the fuck out, were teens and he was a grown ass dude so we didn't want to risk anything, and to be honest I didn't want to stop and say "excuse me good sir, may I have the pleasure of asking why the fuck your chasing us?", we were quicker than him so we managed to lose him after running down some streets. After that we just kind of went home as if nothing had happened, didn't talk about it much as it was just a big wtf moment, but at the time I was pretty terrified, as well you kind of would be if a guy started shouting and chasing you down in the pitch blackness of night for no reason...
Jun 1, 2016 1:11 PM

Apr 2011
So everyone here is posting about potentially life-threatening experiences and I'm scared of tiny animals. I don't have a phobia or anything. If someone had a mouse as a pet I wouldn't be scared to pet it as long as it was safe - didn't have any diseases.
Jun 3, 2016 12:01 PM

Feb 2016
Wow...the health ones are the scariest by far!

I'll take it a step back and share a different kind of horrifying experience:

Bedbugs. The bed is my sanctuary, and we had bedbugs in brooklyn! I felt constantly itchy, and couldn't even go to sleep without knowing that little bugs were going to crawl all over me and bite the fuck out of me during the night, and then mate everywhere and spawn like 50 more that would never die. All our belongings were in plastic bags, cell phones in the refrigerator, and the exterminator had to come every two weeks.

It was also summer, and we had no a/c in 90°F weather, and as a result, my skin was just crawling constantly. I'd go to work and squirm in my chair and try not to scratch all day long. We had to get the landlord to rip up the carpet, eventually couldn't even use sheets because they live in fabric, and my housemate and I slept uneasily on a plastic covered futon while this was going on. I don't think the exterminations were ever effective - when it finally hit christmas and we went home for the holidays, I just left the windows open and let the cold kill them off.
Jun 3, 2016 12:38 PM

Apr 2013
spin_roux said:
Wow...the health ones are the scariest by far!

I'll take it a step back and share a different kind of horrifying experience:

Bedbugs. The bed is my sanctuary, and we had bedbugs in brooklyn! I felt constantly itchy, and couldn't even go to sleep without knowing that little bugs were going to crawl all over me and bite the fuck out of me during the night, and then mate everywhere and spawn like 50 more that would never die. All our belongings were in plastic bags, cell phones in the refrigerator, and the exterminator had to come every two weeks.

It was also summer, and we had no a/c in 90°F weather, and as a result, my skin was just crawling constantly. I'd go to work and squirm in my chair and try not to scratch all day long. We had to get the landlord to rip up the carpet, eventually couldn't even use sheets because they live in fabric, and my housemate and I slept uneasily on a plastic covered futon while this was going on. I don't think the exterminations were ever effective - when it finally hit christmas and we went home for the holidays, I just left the windows open and let the cold kill them off.
>.<

jeebuz... that made my skin crawl
Jun 4, 2016 1:38 PM

Apr 2011
I'm reminded of the saying "good night, don't let the bed bugs bite" (for real this time). Why is that even a thing? And why would you tell that to your children? And on the same note, why are there multiple ways to skin a cat?
Jun 6, 2016 6:17 AM

May 2012
@Llawliett Well food poisoning can be real deal if that's the case, mostly same symptoms, everything I ate or drinked goes out one way or another within few minutes but usually lasts 3 days the most and the dehydration ....
Jun 14, 2016 4:06 PM

Feb 2016
ODJ said:
>.<

jeebuz... that made my skin crawl
-____- yarr.

Also, you slackin'! Where's our next round?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.